Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:46 am by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:40 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Z
    Z

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Z Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:03 am

Pray....
    & listen to your heart Dan....
    How many years do they have to treat you like an outsiders....as they taunt us with their disinfo lies to keep us off THE FACT WE ARE VISITED DAILY!!!....
    These craft are schooling militaries & "agencys" around the world..... BUT THE VISITORS dont want to talk to the gov.... or alphabet agencies....,THEY WANT TO TALK TO THE PEOPLE....,thats why more & more people can make contact .....& OPEN PORTALS ( which RON can't..... likely Princess can.... if I and others can, she MUST!!!....but the POWER is in the PEOPLE'S hands now....

I love you Dan... No one deserves to be the SOT MORE than you... no one..,

Much love to all!!!
    ...buddy....
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:44 am

He could not face the world and its grace, so he stuck head in sand and kept to his pace. The Small World is gone. An infinite world in its place. And our Small World may dissipate into space.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:08 am

Dan, perhaps the “From OMF to Omega” movie plot synopsis would help here. Help us see your vision for disclosure and the final acts. As in a movie plot, not as a collection of metaphysical postulates. Just a suggestion...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:27 am

Wow.........

Ron doesn’t know when to fold.  

Mr Poker doesn’t know how to play his own game.  

I will have to take him to school, sports fans.  

Of course, he might be the one to take me to school, but Ron has no clue, as to the stakes of this game.  MJ12 forgot to send him the memo.  

Or, quite possibly, MJ12 didn’t get the Memo.

Surprise....

Nunia,  

Well, if you’re asking for the plot spoiler, the good guys win.  They’re the ones with the white hats.  

Otherwise, I take my cues from smelly...... we don’t sweat the details, do we, smelly?

(cont.......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:59 pm

Discloser is over. Want the job, come over. Chickens eat clover. Cows eat stover. Do not apply unless you are a Rover.
    murnut

Post by murnut Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:19 pm

Thank God it's over ...

Let the next hoax begin!

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:48 pm

Oh dear,

I came to the wrong universe. Can I get my money back?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:14 pm

So are we now witness to the uncoupling of one of the most enduring albeit mischievous bro loves of the century? Is this the actual end of the R&D show?
    Oh my.

I can see it now. Ron is going to tell everyone via his encrypted rhymes that "I'm like the breakup he never got over" or something along the line of  "He's like a scorned lover who won't stop contacting  me".

And poor Dan will be left stranded alone and beside himself looking like an absolute fool.

We will miss reading all of those passionate, if not at times, blistering, yet completely non-informative, emails they exchanged between each other that Dan would post on the forum.

And yes, we will miss their long drawn out mis-adventures.... and most of all the real or imagined  draaaaaaama in each and every narrative they incurred upon us. [sniff]

Alas, that we inhabitants of this century should be so lucky?  I think not. It's a very sad, sad day.

But then again, it's time to rejoice too!!!! bounce
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Ask not for whom the bell tolls.......

But, ok, what are we celebrating?
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:37 pm

It has been a trip to follow along this forum and q anon concurrently. I wonder how the two sagas dovetail. Particularly as relating to a Certain Identifiable Agency...
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:40 pm

At the present moment, you're in no position to ask that question Dan.

In fact, go sit in the corner and think about everything and the answer to the question you just asked me will come to you in full living color.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:16 pm

Well, let me guess........

I’m a day closer to leaving what I mistakenly thought was the best possible world.  

Tell me, then, is that a happy thing or a sad thing?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:49 pm

Dan, go back to the corner.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:02 pm

Maybe someone else can explain it to me.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:23 pm

*watches intently while chewing on popcorn*
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:29 pm

Is it better for one to know they have been living in a self created illusion.... or is it better to know the greater truth, that we live in a larger illusion?

They are both illusion.

Have faith either way... ....young Chicken..

...for it is better to "be a fool for love , rather than Wise for any other reason"....

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:47 pm

Thank you, AP.

I’m not sure that this is what 99 had in mind.

In any case, I guess I’ve committed to going after the big fish.
    Ryan M
    Ryan M

Post by Ryan M Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:11 pm

While much of it’s erroneous, there’ve been bits of information posted by Dan that I believe can provide insight into both alien visitation and various parapsychological phenomena. There’s also information on classified technology here that isn’t publically available elsewhere. Based on that, I’d say Dan’s content here is potentially helpful in variety of ways for people in such fields of research.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:59 pm

I’m so glad to have been of service to the lesser truths.  

I guess a tiny bit of truth is better than no truth at all........ maybe.......

Or maybe not.

As a coherentist, I subscribe to the understanding that there is no such thing as a partial truth.  Truth, when it comes, comes as a whole..... the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

12:35..........

If the world is infinite, then any finite portion of it is redundant...... any individual is expendable.  

This is not what Jesus taught.  

Maybe Jesus was wrong.  Maybe Ron is right.  

Maybe, but I will not accept the verdict that anyone’s existence is of no value.  If there is any one of us who is of no value, who among us can claim value?  

I would not wish to go down that road.  If this is the choice of anyone in authority, you might want to question their authority.  

Just a thought.......

He even states that ‘our small world may dissipate into space.’

Not only are we as individuals expendable, our whole world is expendable. I would like to know who told this to Ron. I would like a word with that someone.

(cont.......)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:13 pm

The Little Chicken was called Discloser, but he chose instead to be a Poser. Claimed he to want to access Source, instead he wandered in search of his Horse. Unfortunately he cannot be Fired, despite that he makes us all tired. For Discloser is not a job to be gained, but a role that is seems was ordained.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:38 pm

Dan,

With what Smelly has said, and Ron has implied, is there anyway that the MOAPS cannot also lead people into Nihilism?  Surely there must be a foundation underneath when demolition work is done, lest we all end up sinking into quick sand.  (Matthew 7:24-27)

The rabbit hole can easily become a sink hole.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:03 am

dd,

Will the BPWH lead folks into nihilism.......?  

Yes, it will lead some into nihilism....... temporarily.  

Some who harbor false beliefs about themselves and the world will, when shown the truth, just decide to throw in the towel.  They’d rather be dead than proven wrong.  Smelly might be amongst these, in his own inimitable fashion.  

The lack of free will be the biggest hurdle for many.  Yes, in the end we are puppets on the strings of the Monad.  Even the Monad can hardly avoid being the best possible Monad.  

Even Adolf Hitler could hardly have avoided being the best examplar of evil incarnate.  It’s a dirty job, but someone had to do it.  

I do not envy Ron, his situation as this point.  He gets to play Judas, but I’m sure he will be the best possible Judas.  He knew what he was getting into when he volunteered.  He can even kiss me on both cheeks, if he wants.  Trust me, Aliyah and Kashmir will be able to look out for themselves.  

Ok, let’s see how is my driving..........

I would say that we are driving full bore into a nearly fizzled false flag Disclosure.  It was almost over before it even started.  

Yes, this is the last hurrah for the PtB...... their desperate last gambit.  

It was somebody’s bright idea.  Was it Ron’s? It might have been.  Did he actually think that I would play along?  I’m doubtful that he is quite that bad a judge of character.  But he had to go through with the charade.  He works for the man.  If someone had to throw me under the bus, I would have chosen him...... no question.  

And, do keep in mind that here we have the guy who refused to falsify the National Intelligence Estimate of the NIC concerning possible weapons of mass ‘deception’ in the possession of Sadam.  When he refused, they had to send in a second team to do the White House’ bidding.   This time....... I would advise him to bite the bullet, and go along with the President, which, conveniently, he’s already done.   Thank you very much for falling on your sword..... that being me, in this case..... if you catch the drift.  

11:40..........

Eventually, the R&D show was going to run afoul of the Establishment Clause.  We were just ‘lucky’ that it took a quarter century for someone to blow the Constitutional whistle on our chicken little pony show.  Who am I to complain when they finally have to do their due diligence and throw chicken little under the Constitutional bus?

Truth is that, with all this hand holding, chicken little has grown fat and lazy. If I ever could fly, I surely can’t now.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:11 am; edited 3 times in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:50 am

Where we are......

https://youtu.be/ZiRuj2_czzw

...but since its all deterministic...

https://youtu.be/bpOyQhgM1FU

....nothing is REALLY our "choice"...its all an illusion where the end is already known....
    Then why?????

... for "EXPERIENCING"....

Sent from Topic'it App

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:10 am

Dan,

Is the smoke screen a smoke screen, or is it really being put on hold?  

It should be of no concern about the establishment clause, IMHO.  The "separation of church and state" was simply an outgrowth of Kant's noumenal/phenomenal division.  You can't dissemble the latter without also getting rid of the former.  Madeline Murray O'hare is dead.  Her "freedom from religion" can die now too...

Last edited by desertdweller on Mon May 07, 2018 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:16 am

dd,

I was attempting to hold open the possibility that portals would be considered in the meeting at the mountain.  My attempts were being rebuffed on several sides.  I was hitting my head against the wall.  I felt that discretion would be my best option.  

Would my presence have added any legitimacy to dubious data concerning a mechanical contraption?  I didn’t really care to find out.

Whither portals......?

Even Ron admitted that portals were opening spontaneously, raising concerns about social and physical stability.  If there was a thought that any political institution might get out in front of the phenomena, those hopes are fading.  AP is likely on the surer course.  

With the opening of the portals, some will feel that the Earth is being pulled out from beneath our feet.  

This is partly true.  Is Donald Trump going to explain the developing metaphysics of immaterialism and our ‘final participation’ in that context?  Hmmm.........

2:10.........

If someone is going to stage a false flag, war of the worlds style invasion, they would need considerable cooperation from the UTs, or from a viable faction thereof. Others of God’s minions would have to be convinced to look the other way. That would be stretch. That would be above my pay grade.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:12 am; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:32 pm