Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:13 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2024 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:50 am

Bubbles, you explore and do as you like.

I didn’t say you were nothing, you are an appearance of no-thing and matter and you will die.

Is that depressing. Seems freeing to me.

To each his own.

But I know you are kidding around, ha.

Don’t listen to morons telling you what to do.

Especially me.

Last edited by smelly on Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:55 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:51 am

Dan, I accept it all, I refuse no-thing.

But there is seeing clearly and just being lame and blind.

Find your breath and heart beat.

Now you are calm.

You need to know something else?

I accept it all and Mind contains it all.

Flail and thrash all you like as the serpent squeezes tighter, better yet, relax and have fun.

Enjoy your death.

You don’t know me or describe me accurately at all.

Because you don’t know thyself.

Things are always changing.

There are no paradigms!

Those are your lame worlds to describe life.

Wrong!

Life is change.

God is time.

Cut all this philosophical garbage Dan.

It’s a buklshit crutch to avoid direct contact.

You fear the reaper.

Join me here now.

You are my friend.

I am tired of seeing you go in circles, but it’s your life.

I hope you have life abundantly, overflowing, coming out your ears.

Maybe then you and I can be friends and understand each other.

Have I not been patient with YOU Dan?

All my love Dan.

That’s all you need.

Last edited by smelly on Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:58 am

Dan,

Sounds like you need some back up, brother...

But perhaps smelly is right. Truth often does well amidst debate and dialect. What was it that someone wrote about wisdom being in a multitude of counselors...
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:02 am

Debate is taking sides in a dualistic argument...always fail.

Leave them to their designs and plans.

You must go before dualism to be a true part of the flower unfolding here.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:10 am

Sorry, my heart is bubbling for you today Dan...

COMING TO MEET

Every instance of recognizing a teacher
    is an authorization of spiritual power.
    The most important one of these, and the
    only absolutely necessary one on the
    way to complete realization, is recognizing
    yourself as your own teacher.

— Wei Wu Wei

What he means by spiritual power is not super sensory or found out of desire. To me Awareness of the situation before thoughts and feelings give you the power in a situation. You can name that spirit if you like or not. I would describe as Prescence of Mind.

What is true in every situation? Your heart is always beating and your breath is always moving in and out. Stay close to those. Everything is changing around you every moment, but you are also the Watcher, never changing.

If you can stay calm, the rest will take care of itself, that’s true power. The power is not gained from action, but from a knowing that you are always enough and things will happen as they do. Ultimately this power helps you to accept the things you cannot control.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:17 am

You have all shown no one here really understands no-thing but Bubbles, hobbit and jofo.

Don’t be so literal.

No one is right or wrong.

IT is before concept and word.

I invite to to meet me there, there, which is here, we are the same.

Children playing in the garden.

You are very sweet.

I was kidding hobbit about hating.

Sigh.

Everyone calm the frick down.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:36 am

Smelly,

Hegel made some good points, and organic development (the flower), is certainly a useful concept for understanding our relation to reality, as well as our progressive knowledge of it. However, all knowledge must involve SOME form of dualism. No dualism, no law of non-contradiction. No law of non-contradiction, no language. No language, no reason. No reason, and we've landed ourselves in hell...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 am

dd,

Yes, smelly fails to understand the importance of dialectical balance.  There can be no inaction without action..... no ground without being.  

He is just a newbie to the concept of inaction.  To the guy with the inaction, all the world is just overacting.  Ok, smelly, just don’t preach to the choir quite so much. You do tend to hog the airwaves, is all. What kind of inaction is that?
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:54 am

1. Why is our grassroots People's Disclosure different!?!?!
    Simply put ...inpurchasable integrity & heart!
    1)On integrity...unlike the money grubbing snake oil salesman that are out there currently...our effort is not a money scam - to prove this we do NOT ask for money...we are NOT funded by any government or private corporation - it is funded by the internal members voluntarily because it's the right thing to do. We even have great logos we could put on T-shirts and hats and merchandise but we're not doing that either! Our integrity and the integrity of this project and our data is more important to a REAL grassroots campaign...
    Dr Greer charges outrages sums of money & fear-mongers saying STUPID crap like the US government has fake bio robotic gray extraterrestrials and a bunch of spaceships they're going to use for a fake alien invasion!?!?! How are WE different than GREER? ...It's like the difference between a Nun....and a Kardashian.....(sad because he had previously done such great Research & work ...till he got opiated on himself.

Heart - just quickly on this note ..we do this because we love this biosphere and we see what's going on right now in this massive extinction that every biologist is saying we're in the middle of right now all the massive ecological damage damage... it's not whether our children or grandchildren will see these species in 30 years, it's whether we will see them anymore in five!!!!!!
    Another aspect of our heart is we're the right people to do this because we don't think the extraterrestrials are satanic... or reason to follow something cult-like figure or snake oil salesman... nor do we think it's some strange paranormal phenomena... we realize just like our planet is filled with many wonderful incredible dynamic species, so is our universe. And we care about them as well too… And we know they care about us or they wouldn't be going to the nuclear sites and constantly giving us ecological warnings.

2)WHY DO WE THINK WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL???
    First we've made contact numerous times already we have a lot of different video to prove it but video is not enough especially the quality from cell phones and basic video cameras. We know that extraterrestrials can read our consciousness, that's how they school the US and foreign militaries constantly ....they have access to the "program" that lies beneath the LIMEN.
    We believe The visitors will know our intentions are good they will know that we are live streaming they will know we are collecting data for the purposes of proving this event is real to as many people as possible they will know all of this and more and allow data collection because they have been wanting to help us but we have been too stupid to listen. But our group knows how to listen we understand the advanced protocols of universal of communication. Plus we think for the first time ever attempted we will have 100s literally hundreds of meditators and CE5 protocol users (& Advanced Protocol users on site) AROUND the WORLD focusing on our 5 locations!!!!! Creating the worlds first Global "Antenna"... powered by soooo much love.....that we believe that entropy will ripple and resonate across the meta-verse!!!

There are many many more reasons why we will be successful but the most important
    ...and the final one really is....
    We will be successful… Because we HAVE to...
    Its time for humanity's new Age of Enlightenment....when humanity SEES this event ....& knows JUST how amazing the Universe really is ... and how precious life is.... an ELECTRIFYING shockwave will ripple through humanity...just by the presence of our VISITOR friends...and change will begin...and we will learn so many amazing things like how to save our planet .... cause we're not gonna be allowed to go trashing planet after planet throughout the universe like a virus... humanity is ready now to stand up and take responsibility to unlearn agreed the greed that mortgages our future for Instant gluttonous gratification - we will learn and unlearned so much in this new era.... obviously we would have no other choice logically...
    Of course ... not everybody will make a transformation perfectly adjusted but humanity will make the transition....if we don't ...tremendous suffering awaits us very soon.

We have faith ...the toughest part of this project was the very beginning when the snowball was not moving at all ...the Snowball is moving downhill fast now ...we have a full scientific team of badasses plus we are consulting with some of the very top names in physics...The Snowball is gaining momentum we just need you to add your mass to it & your positivity!!

Check out more on our YouTube
    https://youtu.be/NK-pD0dhR_0
    and we would love to have your brain power and your ideas and your help and you're able if your spirit is aligned with ours you're welcome at any of our five locations!!!

Also ...just from me ...I have faith for a lot of reasons and I know I Love Yeshua & Yeshua loves us!

LOVE

The BIG Love! 😉

Btw - Dan whether he LIKES it or not is our FULCRUM...he is our spirit of truth - he knows this is the best POSSIBLE world- What else could it possibly be!?! Where Dan marches ... I personally, will follow! Dan is the ONLY one who understands ALL the pieces....

MUCH LOVE to ALL!
    ...AP...
    ...nobuddy chicken...

Sent from Topic'it App
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:35 am

The Little Chicken sees a Red Fox running in the field. Is it a flock of foxes wonders the Chicken? The flock of Chickens sees the Little Chicken and wonders, does it see the Princess. The Red Fox approaches the Little Chicken and informs that it is time for Lunch. The Flock of Chickens walk forward hoping the Princess will provide treats. In the Backyard Conservancy, the Fox and Chickens both enjoy the Princess and respect each other for the special roles they play in the Hive. Will the Little chicken participate? Will the Little Chicken see and hear? Will the Disloer open the Hive?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:05 pm

Reynard will kill all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RMut_8IxQ

hobbithttps://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/fairportconvention/reynardine.html

Last edited by hobbit on Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:23 pm

dd, yes, dualism is how things operate and we exist, but we do not begin in dualism, we relate to it as Awareness.

Use the flower analogy.

We come from and contain within us seeds.

Change brings the flower into existence, time.

Things are always coming into existence.

We live here now not there.

Let me get that wild man OSHO in on this too.

I approach this mostly from an existential zen orientation, so some of my nonconceptual stuff can’t be related to unless you expand your view.

And words are what complicate things.

So use dualism to get things done or get things you want, but no-thing is what is happening here now.

I do not say it all, you can’t. You can’t wrap it all up intellectually.

I only point to the pieces you have to fill in for yourself.  

You don’t get answers, you get pain to teach you.

OSHO, you are on fire my dead madman!!!

COMPLETION

“This is the way of Zen, not to say things to their completion. This has to be understood; it is a very important methodology. Not to say everything means to give an opportunity to the listener to complete it.

All answers are incomplete. The master has only given you a direction... By the time you reach the limit, you will know what is going to remain. This way, if somebody is trying to understand Zen intellectually he will fail. It is not an answer to the question but something more than the answer. It is indicating the very reality....

The buddha nature is not something far away - your very consciousness is buddha nature. And your consciousness can witness these things which constitute the world. The world will end but the mirror will remain, mirroring nothing.”

— OSHO Zen Tarot - 21 - Completion

I am grateful for endings and to witness new beginnings.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:30 pm

I do what I do Dan.

I say what I say when I say it or not.

Hog the airwaves?

Disclose something already!!!!!!

Take a chance, risk it all.

Wink

Jesus Christ almighty already.

Stop talking and get he fuck on with it.

You and your friends appear to be the definition of ineffective keystone cops, as you designed yourselves to appear I’m sure, as I put forth the mask I wish to project.

But you are transparent.

That’s rich old man.

It is not inaction I preach at all, it is spontaneous action that I propose and ask us to yield to and flow with.

Your plans are meaningless and amusing is all.

I love to see all the missions and zealots here.

It’s really funz herez.

As long as you miss the point of life Dan, I’ll blab on, you can always delete my account.

Seeing as mostly blind people are walking into walls here, that would make sense.

Blind leading the blind is always hella fun to watch.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:44 pm

APretender, oh boy, you go boy. Good luck with your righteous mission to save the world from...fill in the blank.

Don’t forget to fall on your sword at the end you bleeding heart.

The Hero with a Thousand Faces dies hard.

Funz herez.

Dan ain’t no spirit of truth nor the fulcrum of anything but confusion.

My honest view.

Any of you who claim anything are utter fun.

Wink
    Ryan M
    Ryan M

Post by Ryan M Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:31 pm

For those curious, my alternate handles on this forum are Bubbles, Ultraterrestrial, WakingUptoReality, Maximus, and Shatner. Other usernames here don’t belong to me.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:17 pm

Smelly...
    Your issues have issues...
    ..if im "pretending" then at LEAST im DOING....
    Personally id rather fight for the cause... than be a couch critic....
    If youre not part of the Disclosure solution...YOU are part of the problem...( so i ask you to Join us! / can you ?)
    And further....
    ID RATHER BE A FOOL FOR LOVE......
    THAN WISE....FOR ANY OTHER REASON.

There's a lot of people on this blog that could really do something to help ...while this ship is sinking ...you all have a choice... me? -,Im gonna fight! I dont care how many Smelly's ....or naysayers... or even THOSE like Foot Man ... who chides us all for decades... thinking ONLY a few can REALLY HANDLE the truth...... all while the ship IS SINKING...
    Just so you all know Joe, Kevin, the other Dan & Hal's "box" that bounces and levitates temporarily is a stupid distraction....there's so much real information out there it's ridiculous this is not real information....it's an intentional distraction from the meta-materials and new power & propulsion systems... just simple basic logic.
    Its TIME!!!!
    Foot Man, the Princess, both Dans.... the
    Signman...and even I ... KNOW THE TIME IS NOW!!! There's not time left for a slow rolling disclosure and Hal's little table top experiment with lasers & bouncing Khz off the material in a stupid SMALL MINDED experiment that WILL only slowly produce fruit and then turn a couple people in industry into Mark Zuckerberg's who will only destroy the environment faster ....brilliant plan????????‍�

Foot Man could dump files on SNOWDEN or KANE or KNAPP ...or us ...that would make your cortex explode!!! ...and not only is it the PERFECT time...we HAVE to SHOCK HUMANITY INTO ACTION.... The box is a stupid disinfo lie ...yes it exists but it's a waste of time.... and it's hilarious to have our focus re-directed on that...when REAL ET craft are tumbling from 80,000 feet down to 2 feet in seconds and schooling not only our best military equipment but our so-called brightest minds.... if they were so smart after all these years they would've figured out how to outflank them or at least meet them halfway and start the communication that obviously the visitors want to participate in...

Years ago Foot Man did something very noble ...he stood up for the truth when the administration wanted to go to war over a lie... The foot man literally jeopardized his family's income to stand up, tell the truth and do the right thing... I pray he will do that AGAIN...with this real information THATS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT, at an even more crucial time....
    Humanity needs the shock into awakening.

But... time is so short ...we can't wait anymore...we can't take the lies anymore ...we won't listen to the disinfo anymore... the people have risen up and the people are going to MAKE disclosure happen ...with a little help from our "friends".

Hey although we have all these incredible scientists ...meditators from around the world ....we've had the pieces magically leaping together ...maybe this peoples disclosure project may fail ...maybe it wont...but at least we are fighting like hell for the biosphere & a better tomorrow...

I'd rather dance and sing on a sinking ship .....than complain about the boat's construction.

Hey does anyone here wanna see Remote Viewings of the REAL secrets... from some of the most accurate viewers?....if enough people do WE will post a video JUST FOR OMF -ers!!! Just let us know... we've got hard insider info & Remote Viewed as well.... power to the people/biosphere!

MUCH LOVE
    ...AP...
    murnut

Post by murnut Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:24 pm

I want to see and feel...

Sent from Topic'it App
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:58 pm

lets say you're wildly successful, you manage to capture something on film that, with no other rational explanation, must be operating under some new and novel (at least to humanity) propulsion / energy system. you get film of it, audio, perhaps it lands in your field and the doors open and you make contact, for the first time in digital recorded history, a true extra-terrestrial intelligent species on record. what next? would you hope to convince people that ET's exist, that we're not alone in the universe? what would result?

to save the planet we need the tech. unless they hand it over with instructions on how to build it, we're right where we are now, except for the hysteria of the new ufo skywatcher industry thats popped up. who's really better off? if you're out to save planet, you'll need a global solution and an approach that mobilizes global resources in tight collaboration, there will be no margin for waste or miscalculation. perhaps we could do that right now if humanity was so motivated without seeing a video of a ufo, or one up close and personal. everything we need to preserve our planet, improve our lives, and reach a transcendent state of being is within us already, right this very instant. tell me how convincing people that ufos exist will help us at all? the calvary wont be riding in to save you, ET isn't here to help, they're just interested in what we're gonna do. it is up to us. you said your fighting for the cause; what is that cause? disclosure in itself is no cause at all, it results in nothing useful to ourselves or humanity, nothing that we already don't know. how does disclosure of ufo's, even if definitive to a certainty for most of humanity, lead to people being more caring, loving, and collective in the pursuit of a better life?
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:33 pm

Bam!

You are 100% right ... we agree & we KNOW that... especially that "ETs" are not going to save us part...and you are right to ask...what are you going to do next???( great, valid question)

Our first response is ...(do we have to do more!?!... personally Ill be exhausted!!- lol)...buuuut....
    It's better to try than not try at all - it's better to go down fighting.

Our group afterwords would like to lead several different efforts designed to address many looming ecological crises. I think our group will have garnered global attention and respect and we would be able to focus those relationships on finding mega funding for some projects...
    Additionally we believe just maintaining relations with the extraterrestrials we will be learning tremendous amounts just from their presence. Our scientists would be gleaning all sorts of information even just serendipitously.

But the reality of their presence will certainly send shockwaves through society and the reality that a more advanced civilization is warning us -is powerful powerful incentive for change - it's conceivable they could even give us specific brilliant suggestions.

Hundreds of thousands of humans don't have to die by over population that is to come in 100 years we could learn to travel to new planets were close to the technology now...

There are many answers... cant our group just pull off the CONTACT part first!?!?

Will you help??
    jofo

Post by jofo Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:27 pm

i think you're right, we can yet do great things, and mass extinction need not be our reality. but in the present moment, it is, maybe not the extinction of humans, but we're likely not far behind the bees. i don't see us getting help if we cannot collectively demonstrate we can help ourselves, disclosure or no disclosure.

people always say that, "i'm gonna go down fighting"; in this case, fight with who and for what?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:26 pm

Mass extinction IS our reality via an asteroid, scientists are absolutely certain of that.

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Disclosure is on, but the Chicken is gone. I went out on a limb, and the tree has fallen. For the Chicken it seems disclosure wss a false calling.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:35 am

Id take any test anyone wants...
    (in fact I've taken quite a few interesting ones recently)
    Ive said my name here .., DBaron Buddy Bolton...there again.... let the sunshine hit my name & history...and if you did a little research you realize it's obvious why - a comedian and an artist would not want to put his face at the head of THIS project make the same giant leaping mistakes as Tom Delong did..,,

I have nothing to fear just because you haven't heard of me doesn't mean I haven't been involved in this since I was five years old.... i'm experiencer from at least five years old.... in the course of my life I'm spoken to everyone from Bill moore to Art Bell...to scores of researchers throughout my life

Yes I am very passionate and on fire and have a DJ voice but that's my entire life has been like that... as a creative director I have lead large teams with huge budget to very successful outcomes so perhaps I am the right person to be in this position right now...
    We are never going to ask the public for donations!!! I put in thousands of my own dollars I don't want your money!!!. We don't want your money!.... or we would be selling crap already..... Think about it we already have a really cool logos how come we're not selling T-shirts and hats and cups and mugs and also to stupid garbage....

If you think about who I really am and what I'm choosing to be anonymous there's 1000 very obvious reasons why I would do that and you would do the same you're ALL already anonymous and you're not even doing a project!?!?!? Haha!

But no matter what they're always be doubters inside the community and out I can't prove it to everybody.... I have videos that will blow people socks off....but you would question them just as surely as you just questioned the one from the other day LOL I don't care you guys can kick me call me names it's not gonna stop me it's not gonna stop the project it's not gonna stop our group.... you failed to realize I've been involved in a lot of social justice movements in my life..... I am the proud son of a social justice pioneer..... in my blood I have social justice… But also a few other things wink wink.... this grassroots peoples disclosure is not stopping no matter what!!!!

They'll always be those inside and outside the community who do not believe..... I will try and talk with everyone decently but I know I cannot convince everybody and neither can our group....we already have enough core members to do what we need to do.... we want this to be truly grassroots campaign and that's why so many amazing people have joined us!

I love you 99 ... your skepticism is very healthy and important and needed but there comes a line where you need to either cut bait or reel in ....whatever side you decide..., I love you and respect whatever your decision is

I ask you all to be part of the solution!!!
    ALL!!
    My phone number is 917-446-8398 anyone can call me anytime....
    ...AP...
    ....buddy...

Tell me someone who's given more honesty in one posting!?! Revealed more personal info .....??? Maybe only Dan on here .....

How those in charge have treated Dan ... and the entire disclosure issue .....disgusts me

The time is now to help!

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:50 am

It does seem that Footmann is laying down the gauntlet.  More power........

Have I abdicated my inimitable spot as the 4M/K/.........?  

That is an issue I have been able to ponder, since yesterday morning.  

Maybe we’ll get to see who actually is in charge of Disclosure...... me or Foot.  

That question hinges upon just one issue....... is the world big or small.  

If the world is big....... hey, you can have it.  

If the world is not big....... you’re going to have a tough time wresting it away from Chicken Little.  

Is Disclosure going to happen at the mountain, in my absence?  We’ll see, won’t we?  

But first, we might wish to ask if there is anything to disclose......

And all that redounds to the seemingly obscure question...... do we wish to subscribe to the CorTT or the CohTT?  

My simple assertion, in that regard, is that, if we choose to retain our humanity, we have no choice.  Yes?  

Yes..... indeedy!  

A more practical question is whether we’ll be able to discard the entire R&D show in the process. Would a sufficient amount of chicken little survive the demise of R&D?

Sufficient for what, we might ask.......

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:52 am; edited 5 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:00 am

"and if you did a little research you realize it's obvious why - a comedian and an artist would not want to put his face at the head of THIS project make the same giant leaping mistakes as Tom Delong did..,,"

Dan Aykroyd has had no problems whatsoever as a public UFO believer. As for Delonge .... I've researched that and I'm not seeing that he's had any problems with it either other than him breaking up the band to pursue his passion for UFOs and so on where his fans didn't like that.

The only other comedian I know who covered his face, in this case, with a paper bag, was the Unknown Comic from the Gong Show whom , by the way, my sister, who worked on the show, cohabitated with him for awhile. Since you're in the business, you might know him. I'll give you her name and you can run it by him to vet that. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:47 am