Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:01 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:47 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by 99 Tue May 08, 2018 7:49 am

I believe you. Thanks for sharing that! Smile It sounds very exciting!
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue May 08, 2018 8:05 am

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Img_4012
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Img_4011
    This is joes E-gyro VERT...
    Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Img_4010

If you want previous images of its different incarnations it would be a pleasure to provide ....
    The sketch is a future VERT consideration that's kind of funny ...

There's no traditional portal here as far as I'm aware ... esoterically or otherwise ...but obviously im not certain...& I would love to learn otherwise ...

I have participated in the PROCESS for portal REQUEST opening ...five or six times...depending on definitions....
    As far as I know the techniques I've been involved with ... require at least five days preparation and a lot of specifics ... but at the initiation time first you will see a mist... like a fog... but it's sparkly lightly ..and it forms lugubriously on the floor or ground or over water...
    There are different sizes for different reasons ... but often times a blue light as seen from within or also from above downwards towards it .... in the final moments before both sides are open .... A light yellow arc appears .... then they can come through ...
    We cannot go through unless they come through to our side and take us back through ... it's very dangerous ... and if you get too close you'll get lethal radiation dose ....

... I could go on but I run the risk of being told to shut up ...or threaten me.... again...

Haha!

????

I know not only three letter agencies but other groups within the US are up our corn hole... ( if you're on his blog you may even have a tracking number ) Plus I've even had direct contact and surprisingly overt requests from international organizations ...

But I have nothing to hide or fear .... they are reaching out to us because THEY FEAR...& have stuff to hide lol

Last edited by AP on Tue May 08, 2018 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Tue May 08, 2018 8:22 am

Cuan Scott, I'm glad to see you will be speaking with Dan. I have had the pleasure of speaking with him myself and found it to be quite enlightening. In fact, I think it was exactly what I needed exactly when I needed it...go figure. I wouldn't expect anything less from the Spirit of Truth, would you? Dan is awesome and I'm sure you will learn everything you need to learn from him and maybe even get to experience what it's like on the other side if that is something you are interested in maybe. I don't know, maybe access to the other side is under someone else's jurisdiction. Dan is a good starting place though. To be honest, I have worked a lot more directly with the Princess than with Dan and I'm not sure if the other side is currently accepting test candidates or not.

Ackbar

Thank you for your kind words.

Yes, I am looking forward to a conversation with Dan. Whilst I have only recently joined, I have followed for sometime prior and found that the forum and thread have been most helpful in causing me to rethink and re-evaluate those concepts and ideas I had been pondering for some time. It was a feeling that I had that I just wanted to connect with Dan. My feeling is strengthened further by how you have described your experience with Dan and whilst I place no expectation as to an outcome, yes, any opportunity to gain further wisdom and or experience would be most welcome.  

I have for most of my life felt heartbroken at the plight of the planet and all of its inhabitants whether it's an illusion or not.

Why does all the suffering need to exist?

As to your experiences, I would certainly welcome further insight however, I fully appreciate that this is Dan's thread and am here to seek what I can learn about the BPWH. If you are open to sharing more on  another thread or by pm please let me know.

CS
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Tue May 08, 2018 9:38 am

AP wrote:
    I know not only three letter agencies but other groups within the US are up our corn hole... ( if you're on his blog you have a tracking number ) Plus I've even had direct contact and surprisingly overt requests from international organizations ...

Can you corroborate any of these claims?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 08, 2018 10:20 am

Thank you, Ackbar.  Ron spoke well of your visits to the lab.  Princess is exhausted.  And we have to get ready for a trip soon.  

Very interesting dinner with Gail Tverberg, last evening...... Our Finite World.  

Yes, we are running out of resources, but that’s not what’s going to get us. What’s going to get us is getting off the growth escalator.

Most folks here and in Colorado and Utah see ufos and stargates as devices that will allow us to keep growing and expanding..... out to the stars...... our final frontier.  

When did we first get on the growth escalator......?

Gail puts this with the invention of fire, predating humans, even.  

The technology of fire and cooking set on the path to the stars.  That was our vision, arising out the sparks of our campfires, rising to the sky.  

Sustainability.......?  We would have to go back to eating raw food, huddled in caves.  The sustainable population?  Maybe a million.  

Ergo, Humans are not sustainable..... not at any speed.  Neanderthals are not sustainable.   Chimpanzees.....?  Yes, they are sustainable.  

2:10..........

Nunia,

My number has not changed..... just text beforehand.  

Escalator....... it’s the blue sky escalator to our dreams.  Dreams that we have harbored from the depths of our caves.  

What I meant to say to the folks at dinner is that we humans = our dreams.  No vision...... no humans...... no persons.  

The tree hugging, deep ecology sustainers?  That is a sort of a vision.  It sustains many.  Not everyone is required to exodus.  There will be those few of us who will be able to mind the Gap, in situ...... way off the grid.  

Is the BPW a vision for us to strive for, like our blue sky dreams?  

No, it’s a very different sort of vision.  

Maybe I’m being a little slow on the uptake, nothing unusual there, but, if I’m not totally mistaken, did we just witness Disclosure?  

Let’s not strike up the band or anything, but, golly, sports fans.  

Yes, there is even some ecclesiastical participation.  

And there is no rattling cage....... hallelujah.  

And Akbar can even carry on a conversation.  At least the small world might get a hearing.  Is Ackbar a government munchkin?  Well, golly, how will we ever tell?  

We have all the other drama, and nothing to write home about, yet.  

And then, boom, out of the blue...... we have something already on the blog.  Even if it doesn’t hold up, clearly Ackbar has a foot in the door....... not too late, none to soon.  

Disclosure was over, before we hardly noticed.  I trust that congratulations are in order.  But, there is absolutely no pressure here.  Ackbar could retire tomorrow, and it would make no difference.  

Look, I don’t want to take anything away from Kevin.  But Kevin and John are virtually family members.  That’s cheating, sort of.  Ak is just about the right distance from the family.  No?

I thank you, smelly, for your contribution to the Disclosure process.  

Neither of us are historians, who are likely to have additional insights on the process.

Consider this to be Ak’s and my birthday present to the Princess, who needs a much deserved R&R.  None of this would have been possible without her dedicated oversight, in the background.  

I understand that Eric/smelly is a walking portal, and also a virtual part of our family. But Eric does not believe in history, and I confident that he would have turned up his nose at anything smacking of history.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 08, 2018 7:09 pm; edited 10 times in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue May 08, 2018 10:27 am

Dan, regarding the growth escalator, are you referring to population growth or market demands for y/y ROI increase?

P.S.: is your # still the one you PM'ed me? I tried to call a few weeks back but no luck...
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Tue May 08, 2018 3:18 pm

This thread just got really interesting. Where is Grant Cameron? Somebody light up the bat signal!

Ack + Dan & Crew, thanks for the posts
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue May 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Hmm...Government munchkin eh?

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion too
    Imagine all the people living life in peace, you
    You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope some day you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

Wink

I do like munchkins though.
    One time a group of munchkins told me to follow the yellow brick road.
    It worked.
    I pulled the curtain back on the wizard and then woke up in my bed shortly afterwards.

Munchkins are like Cheshire Cats.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Tue May 08, 2018 4:22 pm

Thats amazing. Will we join you on the other side? When and how?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue May 08, 2018 6:12 pm

I have been speaking to ack ack on FB last few weeks. I see lies within lies here. I won’t be speaking to Ack any longer.

He’s portalized. Ha!

He seems a goofy kid in our interactions.

But I have been translucent here while others are confused.

You have your own answers morons.

Don’t listen to these fools here.

Listen to your Self.

Truth has never been nor ever will be external to you.

SoT is a liar or confused, prob both.

More power to the ones making things happen.

I have my suspicions what my time on OMF was for, just me Wink

I’m just watching.

Ron, Dan, Ack, Princess, buzz off with your missions, not interested.

Ack, stay cool man, if you are sincere at all, you are on your way.

I have flowers to tend, my work here is done...for now.

OMF is a good barometer, but not for what you think.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Thank you, 99,

Eric is being unduly harsh here. I do hope that his flowers can treat him with greater kindness.

Disclosure is both personal and interpersonal. I had my disclosure in 1977. It was personal, to say the least. Here, on OM, it has become interpersonal, as even Eric, on his more generous days, would acknowledge.

This is only WoM/MoAPS. We have all the foibles and divinity of persons..... the best possible persons.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue May 08, 2018 11:13 pm

I claim nothing 99, do you?!

You can both bite my enlightened ass, sensitive enough sweetie, the OMF hall monitor, that’s rich.

I don’t like being jerked around Dan, but I submitted to it posting here.

Bring it.

I see through it.

99, your judgments point back to yourself only, please ignore me for the duration until you open up a little more.

I was honest about Ack, as I awalys am, brutally raw, as I will always be here on OMF.

Get a freakin sense of humor you monkey brains.

Geesh, hardly a funny one among the lot of you weirdos.

Ack has been playing games with me.

He sought me out.

I seek no one from this place out, why?

They have nothing for me or anyone, only themselves.

This is a place to confess your weirdness.

OK, who is who here on OMF?

I should hack all of you and then we would really have some funz.

It has gotten more interesting here since Ack Ack posted.

I have no idea what AP is on about, but more power to him.

If I have to read another thing about the damn BPW, I’ll shoot myself.

And any who don’t like the smell of the smelly goat, well, that was the point you monkey brain.

And if you don’t get Zen, you are missing this whole thing, all of it is passing you by, you stuck in the  past.

Well, I help free things from past and future connections.

Stop looking dualistically and we are best friends.

Ego games here.

I have one too and it thinks there are bozos everywhere around him, wanna play a game?

Philosophy and metaphysics are speculation, Zen is raw participation in the eternal moment. It all boils down to the Way.

I’m pointing...but no one is watching, shrug.

Enlightenment is simply what Dan describes on his better days when the alcohol is not speaking for him Wink

Accept the world as it is.

Be a Devil and a Saint, for you are both don’t you know here on Earth.

People don’t face their dark side and that’s why they don’t wake up.

So do gooders and evil doers are dualistic.

Enlightenment is simply living your life naturally in the flow.

If you all understood it, you wouldn’t seek anything else but your Self here and we would speak about different things revealed to us.

It would be like William Blake on steroids.

Who knows bird language here?

That’s a most incredible thing, but hardly anyone here speaks it.

I speak it in every post spontaneously, but no responses hardly.

You think Truth is intellectual?

You oh can figure it out?

You can crack Disclosure?!

Haha.

Some know you can’t do that, they run the rest of us in circles.

Whether you know it or not, you are being called out by Self.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 12:01 am

Of course in your mind you're not being offensive at all in anything you ever say here. Nevertheless, I still like you smelly, I really do. And sometimes you're a funny guy if I can get around your impish youthful arrogance.
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed May 09, 2018 6:42 am

Smelly

Geesh, hardly a funny one among the lot of you weirdos.

I kind of agree.. some members do need to get a sense of humor.. Laughing

We may fall out but.. it should be a case of Kiss and make up. (Tongues preferably) Hudson my lab gives big sloppie ones   tongue

Signman..
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 6:58 am

Don’t worry guys, Smelly has good reason to say what he said. It is because I told him I thought Joe was just a scam artist with a machine that will never fly and because I told him I thought the Princess was just a human with a Zen trap. On the surface that would seem to conflict with what I posted about Joe and the Princess yesterday.... hence his statement lies within lies.

I like Eric. He is a walking portal, that is very true.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 7:21 am

My response to the conflicting statements is that both what I told Eric and what I posted here are both true. They may seem to be in conflict but to me they aren’t.

No biggie

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Wed May 09, 2018 7:29 am

* deleted *

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Wed May 09, 2018 10:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed May 09, 2018 7:31 am

I had a wonderful dream about you ALL
    On this blog....Dan's "family"...IT WAS WONDERFUL & I am still processing

(Below is NOT the dream btw)

The Smelly goat is a fragrant flower....
    To some it smells like - THE CORPSE FLOWER, one of the LARGEST BLOOMS....to others ... it smells like GARDENIAS....
    ...but Eric TO ME... is POPPY.
    Zen & Poppy ...are the "END OF SUFFERING"....to those who just ARE....(SMELLY UNDERSTANDS)

I am just a measly tiny barely noticeable DANCING PLANT.
    https://youtu.be/qEbMxWlVjnM

Dan tends a wonderful garden of flowers & fruits...MUUUUCH can be learned from the gardeners....I know less than nothing...but at least I know that...

& ... i TRULY & DEEPLY love ALL flowers & plants...and the itsy bitsy tiny aphids and bees and worms that are all friends.

I know they are only in my mind ... as is everything ...(Dan has re-edified me)....

...but what a wonderful holographic dream it is!

I apologize to those i may have offended...and for not being able to reflect light to those who constantly suspect the WORST...im sorry to those i earnestly want to help help themselves...

I am soooo deeply deeply thankful for my GIFTS....of love....
    And my "teachers"

Love to ALL
    ....buddy

I think DAN might consider starting a resource list of recommended videos and books... it would be a great way for some to catch up ....
    ... A comprehensive glossary of terms and acronyms might be helpful as well.., Maybe Dans list & Fan list?

Regardless... it all is what it is ... and is accessible NONLOCALLY!!
    = love

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 8:12 am

AP
    When you post comments on You Tube, like the one you posted for one of Aliyah and Dan's Goto video's. (see screenshot below) In this case about Aliyah's husband and Dan's best friend and then come here and expect to be taken seriously when you are pouring it on thick with how you think Dan is such a great guy....

Look, it's like this, you're entitled to having you own opinion about anyone you want who's in this forum but to PUBLICLY voice them about Dan's best friend at a YouTube Goto interview presented by Dan and Ron's wife.... while simultaneously posting here too seems very two-faced especially when you are incorporating your love and light shtick to excess here, relentlessly. Such behavior is nauseating to me.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Sxp19LH
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed May 09, 2018 8:41 am

Your bipolarized nature clouds your vision.... like our very first phone call when at the end of... I told you I had to go spend the rest of my evening with my honey bunny ... & you call back hammered , drunk off your ass saying "What makes you think your honey Bunny is more important than I am !?!!" And I got out of bed and patiently spoke with you for another hour ...haha

I have tried to reach out to you with LOVE and compassion because Dan asked me to....BUT you have been nothing but negative self defeating... and constantly attacking me that's fine I still love you and will always love you but now from a distance LOL ...

About Ron.... my feelings for Ron are the same everywhere… He works for the CIA he obviously is going to spread DIS information in huge heaping gobs ... to believe otherwise is fool hearty ... he may mix tiny truths with gigantic lies but that's the nature of his position ... & look how upset he was that he reached out to Julian Assange... when people from the government who DO know the information for disclosure started revealing it he tried to torpedo them that speaks volumes or should speak volumes to those who want disclosure ...
    But there's one tiny teensy a glimmer of hope when he stood up against his own government over WMDs that shows integrity ...he could do the same thing right now and instead of trying to use Assange as to torpedo disclosure he could use ASSANGE FOR disclosure...
    I love Dan and especially Princess( although shes just a human, despite other wacky beliefs) .... but in 26 years despite constant disclosure promises every few weeks has Ron ever really given Dan real disclosure any real disclosure ?.... aside from silly semantical games and esoteric notions of disclosure .... you will find nothing ... ZIP...ZERO.... and will you find anything in the next couple years no zip zero ....but if disclosure to you is finding out about the different extra terrestrial species their craft propulsion systems antigravity systems meta-materials.... you'll never get that from Ron ... and there by through Dan ....

The irony is Ron thought portals would be a clever non-disclosure disclosure- a clever cute rabbit hole to send many chasers down...but perhaps he didn't realize or maybe he did ...that Einstein Rosen bridges are the propulsion systems of many of these craft but also are very very real doorways openable by the other is on the other side ... I have witnessed with my own eyes ..

I'm glad I live in a world of love and not a world of constant suspicion turning friends in the enemies and fearing every shadow around the corner .... as opposed to babbling or sitting on a sofa .,,,and I choose action ... I choose being part of the solution and not part of the problem of disclosure ....I choose reality as opposed to little self created fantasies... I choose to fight for humanities future in the biosphere and not submit to The materialists, snake oil salesman , cultleaders and fools...

I choose love... love is caring in action... without action love is meaningless ....

So 99 & others .... you truly want disclosure and truly want the enlightenment that humanity needs .... be a uniter not a divider be part of the solution or at least try ...

Love to ALL....
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 8:47 am

"& you call back hammered , drunk off your ass saying "What makes you think your honey Bunny is more important than I am !?!!" And I got out of bed and patiently spoke with you for another hour ...haha"

You're a liar.

I'm speechless. But one thing I do know, you're a very bad person...

"I choose love... love is caring in action... without action love is meaningless"

Stop the act showman. You are posing as something you clearly are NOT. You're a wolf in sheep's clothing... a liar and a deceptor through and through.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 09, 2018 8:58 am

So far, the Akbar solution is still holding up........ yes, it’s all smoke and mirrors, until you see through the smoke.  

Has AP seen through the smoke......?  

I don’t think so, not quite yet.  Will he, one day?  You betcha.  

Please, don’t be too hard on Buddy. He is still the new kid on the block.

We can afford to turn the other cheek. No?

(cont.......)
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed May 09, 2018 9:16 am

Thanks Dan

I am the least educated speck of dirt i know....despite 99 always turning lemonade into LEMONS...although she calls he a liar ....THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED....Stephanie & I still laugh over...

"What makes you think your Honey Bunny is more important than i am!?!?"....haha.... adorable...

LOVE TO ALL

THE "big mean scary wolf" ....
    Named D. Baron "Buddy" Bolton
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 9:20 am

Wow, you're really something else AP. lol

------------------------

AP, actually, that YouTube post of your's about Ron, may even bring in more people to this forum because everybody will be intrigued about there being a CIA guy participating on this forum. Especially newbies who are not familiar with the Ron and Dan story.

I think Dan knows that too. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Wed May 09, 2018 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed May 09, 2018 9:25 am

Smelly.
    http://www.johnkhutchison.com/details/the-tones.html

You OK t'old flower?

Birdy sounds.....

Solfeggio sounds.