Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:48 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Sweet Release

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 07, 2018 12:25 pm

And this is all we need to know about the BPW...... what we have done, whatever we are doing, whatever we will do is the best possible thing. The only difference is that we are now beginning to find this out.

I've heard you acknowledge that free will may be an illusion.

Is this notion central to the BPW? (I'm yet to find a comprehensive summary of the hypothesis, despite trying, and suspect this is by design).
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 07, 2018 12:32 pm

I believe that free will is mostly an illusion, except when it comes to our free exercise of our imagination.  

Comprehensive summary of the BPWH....... it’s all in the mnemonic...... I’ll give you the link again in a jiffy......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2

It’s half way down on this page.

The link to page 18 of the previous thread is right at the top of the blue box.  

And, please, use PM only if you have serious security concerns, as with ME, above.

Last edited by dan on Mon May 07, 2018 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Mon May 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Real love has a requirement to be honest....

1. that was a very rude thing to say to 99 and myself...

2, Dan...
    You are MENTALLY UNSTABLE if you think you are the Messiah...and/or Princess is ANYTHING other than a VERY wise & compassionate ( and "gifted"...likely more powerful than she knows)... NORMAL human.  

3. I think Portals are lil different than you say... but you really DONT KNOW....

3. Ron's portal stories are OBVIOUS B.S. to keep us OFF the national security interests like the REAL technology in development & the fact ... &every single day THE VISITORS & their emissaries & avatars  ARE schooling US military and three letter agencies.....EVERYDAY..... FACT... very embarrassing for the government.
    4.   There are real Einstein Rosenbridge portals,... and the physics behind them are actually not only propulsion systems but they're actually are real portals that can be opened by extraterrestrials -(the US has no freaking idea how to open them & traverse safely... )but there are people who know how to get the assistance required to open portals consistently.
    5. YOU...me & everyone who's wanted disclosure has been played like a puppet for years ... with the disinformation trying to protect national security but the greatest national security comes from us first having good relations with our extra terrestrial friends before another country does.
    6. Your disclosure with this wacky Princess-ONLY portals - the earth gets turned inside out & people live in the purgatory beehive with the princess.... that whole thing is NUTS....

DAN... YOU need disclosure and here it is.... there's not just this planet Dan there is a real whole universe with other living creatures out there... like our planet is filled with many wonderful dynamic species so is our universe ... no big deal it's all natural and just a larger testament to God's glorious creation ....you need to get over it ....the small world is dead....I don't try to understand every aspect of Jesus and God it's impossible.... let God be God and Dan be Dan ....sometimes it's nice just to enjoy the ride instead of the destination...

I love you Dan real love and real people will only tell you the truth .... even if it's uncomfortable like when you have a booger on your nose...

I think you had a booger on your nose for 26 years.

Its time for THE REAL DISCLOSURE.... and the extraterrestrials have now put it in our hands there visiting every day at an increased rate the real disclosures about to happen and you can still be there Dan...(just lighten up a little and open up a little...just cause all those wacky stories are true, it shouldn't break your heart...I know Yeshua can heal it

That's real disclosure!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!

Last edited by AP on Mon May 07, 2018 6:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 07, 2018 12:53 pm

AP,

I hope that is the end of your sermonizing.

Please find another game to play.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Mon May 07, 2018 1:00 pm

dan wrote:Comprehensive summary of the BPWH....... it’s all in the mnemonic...... I’ll give you the link again in a jiffy......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2

It’s half way down on this page.

The link to page 18 of the previous thread is right at the top of the blue box.  

Thank you.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 07, 2018 1:05 pm

You are very welcome, ME.

If you have any questions, call me, please. I don’t have any friends to call me, except the Princess.

She will text you my number, if you can’t find it.
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Mon May 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Dansfr11
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Well, there is a partial exception..... Aliyah.  

She and I are also foxhole buddies.  

That is more than enough for anyone’s lifetime.  

No?

BTW, I have called buddy, but he’s not answering....... and so it goes.

(cont.......)
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon May 07, 2018 1:51 pm

Dan,

Thank you for the summary of the BPWH. I will take the opportunity to familarise myself with this.

Thank you also ME as this was something I wished to ask.

Thereafter, should I have any questions are you open to receiving calls from other members?

S

Meant to add - even Irish members? Very Happy
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 07, 2018 1:57 pm

Sure, I love phone calls.

Just let me know from where and when to expect your call.

Thanks, looking forward.....

Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon May 07, 2018 2:17 pm

Thank you, Dan. I will be doing some reading first to make best use of the call. Will message you in advance to check it's convenient and deal with the time difference.

CS
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Mon May 07, 2018 2:21 pm

What about a go-to meeting? You haven't done one of those in quite a while.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon May 07, 2018 6:06 pm

Hi Dan. I missed you so I came back to see what's going on these days here in your fishing hole. How goes the work? It looks like things are going perfectly well though, why would I expect anything less if this is the best possible world, which it most definitely is...I think Wink.

Cuan Scott, I'm glad to see you will be speaking with Dan. I have had the pleasure of speaking with him myself and found it to be quite enlightening. In fact, I think it was exactly what I needed exactly when I needed it...go figure. I wouldn't expect anything less from the Spirit of Truth, would you? Dan is awesome and I'm sure you will learn everything you need to learn from him and maybe even get to experience what it's like on the other side if that is something you are interested in maybe. I don't know, maybe access to the other side is under someone else's jurisdiction. Dan is a good starting place though. To be honest, I have worked a lot more directly with the Princess than with Dan and I'm not sure if the other side is currently accepting test candidates or not.

AP, How do you know there is life on other planets? How do you even know there are other planets?

Also, how do you know Dan is not the Messiah and that if he were to think he was that that would mean he is MENTALLY UNSTABLE? Did you know Christ's own parents thought he was mentally unstable? Well, they did...at least that is how the story goes in Mark 3:21, but you have to make sure to translate "beside himself" in that passage correctly. Many scholars say the correct translation is "out of his mind". So perhaps Dan takes that accusation as a compliment, I would.

As far as the Princess goes, I can attest from my first hand experience that what she is is much more than we humans have words for yet on this earth. But you don't have to blindly take my word for it. All will be revealed exactly at the right moment when it needs to be. Disclosure takes patience and humility. Anyone who is ready and prepared and willing to do what it takes can gain access to the other side of the looking glass. It does require authorization from the other side, but that can be given to the right people at the right time if they are willing to do what it takes and if they make the right connections and are committed to use that experience for the right cause. I wouldn't worry too much about it though, eventually all who are prepared will have the opportunity to experience it during the final reckoning. Remember, most importantly, portal work takes patience and humility and only the purest of heart will rise to the challenge and the opportunity.

Last edited by Ackbar on Mon May 07, 2018 9:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Mon May 07, 2018 10:38 pm

I have been authorized to give some sparse detail about some of my portal experiences that I have had as a result in part of my personal interactions with the Princess, the Footman, and the Scribe. One of the best portals I’ve been given access to from the other side resembled a regular old large bathroom mirror, but it was much more than just a mirror in the hands of the right people with the right tools and training. Most people would look at it and think it was nothing more than a mirror.

One way to get access to a portal is to develop a relationship with the one in charge of access on the other side. We have built in tools within us to communicate with those in charge other side and once we gain their trust they can bring the portal to us on this side and show us where and how to find and use a portal.

However, that being said, with great power comes great responsibility. Many are called but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen? Because their hearts are set upon the vain and illusory mirages of this world and because they aspire to the praise of Man and flock like sheep to the Shepherd out of fear and doubt of the uncertain and the unknown.

I have been to the other side and it is unlike anything this world has to offer.

However, this is Dan’s forum so I won’t go into my own experiences any more. I think I will start my own Topic here in OMF going forward to talk about my own portal experiences for any who might be interested.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Mon May 07, 2018 11:20 pm

I am very much so excited to hear what you have to share with us Ackbar. How would someone like myself get permission from the other side?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue May 08, 2018 1:26 am

Ackbar wrote:I have been authorized to give some sparse detail about some of my portal experiences that I have had as a result in part of my personal interactions with the Princess, the Footman, and the Scribe. One of the best portals I’ve been given access to from the other side resembled a regular old large bathroom mirror, but it was much more than just a mirror in the hands of the right people with the right tools and training. Most people would look at it and think it was nothing more than a mirror.

One way to get access to a portal is to develop a relationship with the one in charge of access on the other side. We have built in tools within us to communicate with those in charge other side and once we gain their trust they can bring the portal to us on this side and show us where and how to find and use a portal.

However, that being said, with great power comes great responsibility. Many are called but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen? Because their hearts are set upon the vain and illusory mirages of this world and because they aspire to the praise of Man and flock like sheep to the Shepherd out of fear and doubt of the uncertain and the unknown.

I have been to the other side and it is unlike anything this world has to offer.

However, this is Dan’s forum so I won’t go into my own experiences any more. I think I will start my own Topic here in OMF going forward to talk about my own portal experiences for any who might be interested.

Looking forward , or in spiral form to that.

http://aetherforce.com/kozyrevs-mirrors-bending-time-altering-consciousness/

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue May 08, 2018 5:42 am

I've had some interesting experiences since I came back here and participated on this board. I talked about one of them in this thread already but one that I haven't said anything about is that one night, while I was lying in bed, I had a classic Grey abduction experience.
    Like the other incident I spoke of before, for some reason, I connect each incident to my participation in this forum.
    So something is going on here and I’m very intrigued by that.

-------------------------------
    I would say that there's a lot of energy in this forum. Smile

Last edited by 99 on Tue May 08, 2018 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue May 08, 2018 6:19 am

Cult Watch: I find Ack's personal testimony very unsettling (he's sounding like a brainwashed Moonie) and I can only hope and pray that he's not putting Dan and Ron and his wife... and his involvement with them, ahead of his own family.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue May 08, 2018 7:04 am

99, My involvement with Dan, Ron, and the Princess has only worked to greatly improve my understanding of the importance of my own family in my life. Portal work has helped me to learn how to fine tune my abilities to create my own best possible family and marriage. My marriage and relationship with my children has never been better thanks to the three musketeers.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue May 08, 2018 7:08 am

I needed to hear that Ack. thanks Smile
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue May 08, 2018 7:13 am

Snarf, that is a great question. I don’t want to hijack Dan’s board though so I will PM you and we can talk more about that in another place.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue May 08, 2018 7:26 am

Ack, what we're talking about now is exactly what has been a significant ongoing discussion of portals, the machine and the guys at the lake and so on.

Your own personal testimony, to me, is a valuable contribution to what Dan and Foot mann have been focusing on for quite some time now IN THIS THREAD.

You would be absolutely on-topic with whatever more information you want to share about using whatever technology, including a mirror, as a portal into other worlds that has been somehow facilitated by Dan and his group for you to get successful results with it.

For those of us who have been following this story since day 1 here, your testimony is FINALLY allowing us something tangible to grab onto that elevates Dan's ongoing updates with what has been going on at the lake from mere updates to something more than that.

Thanks for sharing and please share whatever other information you want to share ... in this thread as it belongs here. You are not hijacking it by doing so especially because you are already ON-TOPIC.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue May 08, 2018 7:38 am

At this time there is nothing more I can say. The time is not quite right to start my own Topic on portals. The stars aren’t aligned correctly quite yet and my beloved needs some more one-on-one time with me first. Also, it is springtime here in the dessert and my garden is beckoning me to smell the flowers right now. For me, spending quality time with my beloved and enjoying my garden is top priority, it helps clear my head and wash my brain of all the gunk that has built up over the years. Very Happy
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 am

Oh, ok. Looking forward to you someday starting up a thread on portals Ack.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue May 08, 2018 7:45 am

The one other thing I will say is that I have been lucky enough to visit Joe’s lab and seen the technology he has developed and it is incredible. Everything Dan has said about Joe’s machine/portal seems correct to me so far as a first hand witness of it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:30 am