Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:01 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:52 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:47 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cuan Scott Thu May 10, 2018 6:05 pm

Ackbar,

Looking forward to hearing and learning of your experiences with the Portal.

Ackbar,

Ah, just read your last post. Thank you for this. Much to ponder....
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu May 10, 2018 8:26 pm

The Princess could actually have some sort of device that gives someone an instantaneous portal experience all the way to the top portal and back down again instantaneously. Something she could take on a trip to the Vatican to show the Pope or to the white house to show the POTUS.

For me though, it was just a grueling 5 months of tutelage and self reflection, using her as my own personal mirror of self awareness. This consciousness portal accession used objects in the real world as reflections of self, the Princess helping me to not become too disoriented along the way and get lost in limbo. Children's books, artwork, movies, religious stories, life itself, meditations, dreams, and astral projections, these things together worked as a series of translucent mirrors and portals...all the way up the tree and then back down again, facing both demons and angels along the way with courage, humility and patience. Another trick I had was the keys to Reality Transurfing and my bathroom mirror set up as a homemade Transurfing device to move into the subjective timelines I needed to ascend to the higher dimensions.

If she has some sort of device that could be used on people to give them the same sort of awareness instantaneously that would be cool. If the pope and the Donald have really gone up to the top of the tree and back down that would be cool.

If not...that's cool too.

The Donald did tweet something and then delete it a while back. Something about Operation Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps that was related to his portal experience.

Smelly has figured it out the natural way it seems. He is some sort of unicorn or something. Maybe just a fart in the wind. lol. He just drew spirals on paper for months on end or something crazy like that.

All we all are is farts in the wind. Wink

I cheated. I had the Princess and the Smelly Goat help me.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Alex_g10

I'm still just a baby goat though. Maybe a child goat now.
    I don't want to grow up. I like the merry go round still. Very Happy It has pretty lights and mirrors. Starting to get bored of it though. Even bored of just standing on the side watching it go in circles even.

I don't know what's next. I might just retire early. Feeling kind of sleepy. Maybe I'll just take a nap in a field of poppies. Maybe I'll dance on the Moon and then disappear into nothing. Maybe I'll just fart out loud.

Where is the caterpillar? Maybe I'll go smoke some hookah with the caterpillar...except I don't smoke. I'll give him my middle finger and he can put it in his pipe and smoke it while we recite nonsense poems. Ya...that sounds good.

Oh ya. Then there is Joe.

I did meet Joe and he did show me some cool things that affected my consciousness too. He has more than just his engine. But I literally signed an Non Disclosure with him...so I won't talk much about that.

What he has isn't necessary though. Other things could bring awareness just the same.

Smelly would say something like just stop putting so much effort into becoming aware and awareness will finally arrive. Let go of the effort. That works too. Actually, that's all that really works. Portals are just perspective to reach that state really. Portals just take you up high so you can look down and see you are already home. Smelly figured it out without having to leave home maybe.

He would say that we can't ever leave home probably...that's true too.

A good children's book is the Song of Celestine. That is a story of portals and leaving home and going back and dreams and all of that. That book was one of my portals.

Perspective is infinite.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 9:17 pm

Easy peasy.  

All we have to do is put our oracles in a row...... jacob’s ladder.   We could count sheep all day.

The infinite apparition without, is just a dim reflection of the reality within...... says chicken little.  

So boring...... all the way through the event horizon, into the Fire Wall. What a snooze fest.  

And while you’re at it, ask kip thorne about the cosmic chirp and the concave Earth..... rings a like a bell.  

Operation Alice....... good thing he deleted it.  Loose lips sink ships.  

Much better to scribble, me thinks..... that’s the report from iron mountain.  

And it’s all just to meet rebecca at the well.  

Or is our free will just a message from the stars..... Free Will, Video Games, and the Most Profound Quantum Mystery.....?

Go figure.......

Last edited by dan on Thu May 10, 2018 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Thu May 10, 2018 10:30 pm

How am i supposed to reach awareness when i dont know what to be aware of?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 10:34 pm

Know thyself.

Just don’t tell Jack or Joe.  

Jack’s supposed to calm down Kevin and Joe...... moths to the flame.

John was p*ssed as heck.  Sleeping moths.

Not to fear...... the secret is safe with Hollywood and #metoo.  

David K was trying to tell Jack something..... about the hippies.  

But maybe Jack has already met rebecca, on the sly..... he’s on the ackbar rebound.  smelly knows that little chicken is the last to smell the flower power.  

Watch out for the last one.

P Benny and Barry T (out of mary smith of tong)..... a dynamic duo.

Now I’d better shut.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu May 10, 2018 11:44 pm

I don’t know how a goofy 33 year old kid like me got involved in all of this. I guess I just stuck my foot in the doorway and started asking questions. I may be in over my head. Good thing dead bodies float. I will try and be more judicial with what I say...I guess. Since loose lips sink ships and all. Trouble is I’m like Alice. I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. Haha. In the end though, she was just dreaming and it was all just nonsense. This is all just a dream, a very funny one that many people take way too seriously. I’ll play though while I snicker under my breath.

Speaking of Moths The Princess sent me a picture of a beautiful Moth today. I guess you could say I am just a Moth and the Princess was like a flame I just couldn’t resist. I was just in the right place at the right time I guess.

Like Rumi says, the sum of my life can be summed up as follows, I was raw, I became cooked, I got burned. The Khaleesi Queen of Dragons is a master of the flame she is. Maybe I’m just one of her pet baby dragons, born out of the ashes of the dead Moth I once was.

Wait.. I’m not a Dragon, I’m just a fart in the wind.

Enough about me now. I’m sending Aaron on a vacation.

I’ll tutor people I guess, If they want to know bad enough they will come looking, but I’m not going to go looking. I must let fate decide who’s next. Maybe nobody will be next. Maybe I’m the first and the last.

I’ll warn you all though, I know nothing but myself. I have nothing for you, but if you want nothing just ask for it. I’ll give it to you, or rather I’ll be a mirror for you so you can look and see yourself.

I have no mission. You want disclosure, go and read all of Dan’s and Smelly’s posts. Dan will give you the BPWH and the SWH. Smelly will give you Zen. That’s a decent combo. Come to me and I might just burb baby flames here and there. Maybe you will catch fire, maybe not. Fate will decide.

Dan is right though, Maybe I made it sound easier than it really is. Still fine tuning my purpose here really.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Thu May 10, 2018 11:59 pm

Give me all of your nothing. 33 year old kid? Does that mean im a 21 year old adult?
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri May 11, 2018 2:15 am

Hi All

Quote of the Day..

"Unless we change direction we are likely to end up where we are going..

Dr S. Greer site.

Unless we get the government's (Not just the US) to change there ways, in the coming years I see a very poor existence for the average person on this planet.

Sign.  

"Beem me up Scotty."
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Fri May 11, 2018 5:29 am

When you shrink the outside world to nothingness...
    Below that lies the LIMEN...INSIDE YOU...
    Ackbar & Smelly will tell you and wont tell you simultaneously, that is where TOTAL AWARENESS..& "the end of suffering" (as Buddists like Russell Targ would say...)....dances.
    You can see the nonlinear non locally https://youtu.be/Rv0wn2cj57E

Last edited by AP on Fri May 11, 2018 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 11, 2018 5:39 am

Sign,

You see very little.  You don’t see behind the curtain.  

You don’t see the 800# gorilla, in the restaurant at the end of the universe.  

Thanks, AP,  

This is part of the hollow Earth idea.  

The Nazis had part of this right.

They just weren’t known for their subtlety.  

Someone had to play the Heavy.  It couldn’t have happened to better Volk. It’s what happens when you kick a sleeping schweinhund. We try to tip toe.

They never quite got to the sub-basement.  

The hollow Earth is actually the concave Earth..... slight difference.

AP,

Now you’re talking about the sub-sub-basement.  

BTW, Ron was looking for your professional website.  I forgot the name.  

The surrounding Hive is then beneath our feet, but I wouldn’t want to give away the store, would I..... the key to the chicken coop.  There’s nobody here but us chickens.  

Last edited by dan on Fri May 11, 2018 6:17 am; edited 5 times in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Fri May 11, 2018 5:40 am

Its all about THE BIG LOVE....
    Love ya Dan!
    ...& all!

...especially the moths & all the flutterbys (better name for butterflies)

Last edited by AP on Fri May 11, 2018 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 11, 2018 6:28 am

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Fri May 11, 2018 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri May 11, 2018 7:33 am

Dan are you say the Government is the Good guy projecting us

.. 99.. stop telling porkie pies.. .your just be lazy . otherwise tick the box Very Happy

Sign
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 11, 2018 8:02 am

----------------------
    Deleted back and forth banter with Sign so as not to take up too much space here. Smile (Sign, not suggesting you remove your posts too on this)

Last edited by 99 on Fri May 11, 2018 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri May 11, 2018 8:05 am

i havn't had a 99 in a while either.. miss the monkey blood. Laughing
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 11, 2018 8:43 am

THE DELUGE

In winter, rain batters the mountains steadily. The streams overflow. The ground softens and trees fall. Hollows become pools. Water sluices down the slopes, abrading the rock. Wind tumbles stones and shrubs.

It’s tempting to see the storm as a metaphor for attack. The rain furiously assaults the mountain. The mountain bears its enemies implacably. It throws nothing back. It is still and unmoved.

So many cultures have tales of a deluge. People have always feared rain that floods the entire globe. What if even the mountains became submerged? Such a disaster would destroy the whole world. Life would be altered and people might not survive. When it rains that much, this primal anxiety reawakens in us.

In reality, the rain and mountain are not in opposition. They are part of one system—nature. Nature has no good or bad. It has no sentiment. It has no partiality, regret, hostility, or desire. Every second, it is pure action. Events, if we were fast enough to discern their rapid and complex sequence, spontaneously lead to the next set of occurrences.

The world changes and resolves to a new world drop by drop.

— Deng Ming-Dao

The world is new each and every moment.

I have become the Wanderer.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 11, 2018 9:12 am

"Before Enlightenment chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment chop wood, carry water". ~ A Zen Quote
    Sweet Release

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Mirror World

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 11qskfn

For a long time I've thought there is something psychologically profound and transformative about contemplating the concave earth model.

And isn't it just a 'perceptual flip' of the conventional model, replacing concepts of density and openness, and keeping the mathematics intact?

Like punching a bowler hat inside out.

What's beyond the outer shell of the Earth?

It's just the Planck scale boundary, which is already there now, only psychologically perceived in the opposite direction.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 11, 2018 9:50 am

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius...... the age of the Spirit, as told by Joachim da Fiore...... the Deluge of the Spirit...... the drowning of Atlantis...... etc etc.......

Silly smelly, can’t understand metaphor.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri May 11, 2018 10:02 am

"He is very likely to pull off a peace plan with North Korea...... and go on from there to settle the Israel-Palestinian conflict....... and then get the Peace prize" ~ Dan

Message I got from my source today, quote/unquote, take it or leave it: "Trump will be resigning from office".

My own opinion: If he's able to pull all of that off Dan, I DO hope he wins the Peace prize regardless if he resigns.

He's really full of surprises, isn't he? (regardless that he's undoubtedly "full of it")
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri May 11, 2018 10:14 am

Masau’u, a dirty, disheveled, non­descript, smelly old man, assembled the people who became the Hopi.

Dan, you got my message!

You are not smelly enough yet, keep practicing young one.

The BEST thing is always happening, flood or alien virus or Trump or Dan or Whatever, even the smelly goat.

Birds of a feather, big clues here...https://www.penn.museum/sites/expedition/birds-feathers-and-hopi-ceremonialism/

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri May 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Aquarius gonna drown us all! We'll be swimming with the fishies soon. Time to stock up on galoshes before they go out of stock everywhere. Aquarius is gonna baptize the earth, and not the sprinkling kind, this will be a full baptism by emersion. What the Princess loves most is in the Ocean, said Dan once.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's coming round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Wei Wu Wei says the Goat man

------

Maybe there are a number of strategically placed portals around the globe that once activated will open the flood gates from the other side and flood the earth. This is perhaps how the best possible world will become the perfect world after all the diseased humans are wiped off the planet. Luckily, I made friends with the right people and I can sleep peacefully knowing that the flood is necessary to cleanse the earth of her diseases.

And to think, I was a Book of Mormon/Bible Clenching good little Mormon sheep just half a year ago. The Black Madonna saved me. Will she save you all? That will be up to you I guess? Do you need saving? Maybe the safest place to be will be under the water. I have secured my retreat to the hidden Atlantas already but it took a human sacrifice to secure it. Abraham was willing to offer up a human sacrifice to the Queen of Heaven, are you? Some are willing to die for the greater good, but who is willing to kill? In the Book of Mormon, Nephi killed Laban as the Queen of Heaven had told him to do. What a good little obedient goat he was!

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2018 4:03 pm

I would think Ackbar’s last post would be a giant liability to this community, since he just basically endorsed ritual killing.  Coded or not, that is crossing the line.  Someone get this psycho in line. 

Also, you are biblically illiterate.  Not surprising from an ex Mormon though...
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Fri May 11, 2018 4:13 pm

Yeah first the overpopulation stuff now human sacrifices? I would hope you were trying to somehow metaphorically use "human sacrifice" but if not... you need help
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri May 11, 2018 5:08 pm

As far as human sacrifice goes.

Maybe we can wait for Dan or Smelly's response.

Pay attention to the different responses. You will be able to tell who has sacrificed a human and who hasn't by the way they respond.

Maybe the key to unlock the metaphor, if there even is one, is within your individual reactions to my statement. Wink

That's all for now. Chew on it for a while.

The cure to pain is in the pain. The cure to suffering is in the suffering. What you seek is seeking you.

Read some Rumi quotes or something. Better yet, go do some art. Use your paintbrush as if it is a gun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:22 am