Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by Big Bunny Love

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Z
    Z

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Z Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:12 am

I'm an open book...
    it's interesting how often I'm called a pretender at first...but time & actions reveal me better than your or my words... I have nothing ... zero ... to fear ... my name is D. Baron ...,I am TRULY.... a lifelong BUDDY... you can kick me, call me names... ( not knowing my ability to retaliate) ...but I love you all ( but more so animals) with all I am...cause that's all I am... we all share the MONAD as Dan says... and unlike the BOLTON newly in office... I ACTUALLY know what I am doing...& can't stop.....I'll let you all chide each other's egos... but listen to Dan & The Foot Man... THEY ARE ON THE GOOD SIDE...so stop kicking them too...

I'll stay off for a while ... I've said what I needed to... but still want to talk more offline with 99 & Smelly if they so desire!

MUCH LOVE!
    Buddy
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:55 am

Dan ..
    Hope St.Peter takes back handers Very Happy for my next incarnation

Signman
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am

Does anyone have a link to a video or transcript of GC's Ozark presentation last week?
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:03 am

try this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfxK-yQlYY

Looking forward to seeing him next week in the UK
    Signman
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:07 am

AP wrote:I'm an open book...
    it's interesting how often I'm called a pretender at first...but time & actions reveal me better than your or my words... I have nothing ... zero ... to fear ... my name is D. Baron ...,I am TRULY.... a lifelong BUDDY... you can kick me, call me names... ( not knowing my ability to retaliate) ...but I love you all ( but more so animals) with all I am...cause that's all I am... we all share the MONAD as Dan says... and unlike the BOLTON newly in office... I ACTUALLY know what I am doing...& can't stop.....I'll let you all chide each other's egos... but listen to Dan & The Foot Man... THEY ARE ON THE GOOD SIDE...so stop kicking them too...

I'll stay off for a while ... I've said what I needed to... but still want to talk more offline with 99 & Smelly if they so desire!

MUCH LOVE!
    Buddy

there is no "good" side; a concept that humans invented and cling to, like the "truth" and the need to "discover" it
    Cybereye

Post by Cybereye Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:20 pm

dan wrote:Hey, Snarff,

You’re not the only one.  When you figure out Footmann, please let me know.  I’d like to know, too.

12:15...........

As I understand it from Foot, Rick Doty has gone over to Steve Greer.  That was my political lesson this morning.  

Foot also admits that he and Hal can be thick as thieves, when they want to be..... when Foot is not blowing the whistle on Hal.  

Does Hal blow the whistle on Foot?  I don’t know.  That would be like a man biting dog story.  

Is it Foot and Chicken against the world?  Sometimes it’s like we’re in a foxhole.  

What’s going on with donald?  It seems like the whole thing is a charade..... a soap opera.  It sure is entertaining.  We’d better enjoy it while it lasts.  I don’t think we’ll ever have a more entertaining president.  

We were only supposed to drain the swamp.  Maybe we’re doing more than that.  Are we throwing out the baby, too?  

(cont........)

I talk to Dr. Steven Greer, have been for a while now. I asked him about this, and here is the reply from his Assistant. (i am not posting her full Name)

Anna K
    2:13 PM (1 hour ago)
    to me
    The last time Dr. Greer saw Doty was in July 2016 when he interviewed him for "Unacknowledged".
    The interview is available on DVD at our store.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:44 pm

APretender relax Wink

Speak your heart.

Right on jofo.

You don’t get close to source until you start dropping your concepts.

Strip naked.

Stay naked.

Only way is naked.

Don’t judge anything.

Stay open and receptive.

You might be close then.

AFTER COMPLETION

The entirety of the
    Oneness is contained
    within you. Don’t believe it?

Go look.

The senses can’t perceive it.
    Thought fails to apprehend it.
    Approach by sacrificing all
    knowing and doing, though,
    and it envelops you.

Marry mind to breath
    and look within until all false
    concepts and imaginings
    come to an end. This
    is the center of the Way.

— Wei Wu Wei
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:28 pm

We pray for his Vanity along with his Sanity, for the Chicken has gone astray. His mind wanders, as he teeter totters, along his merry way. Join in the Band, kick up some Sand, the Chicken is here to stay. Others may vanish, some may speak Spanish, but the Chicken will do as he may.
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:40 pm

dan,

please come back. While petting my cats I got a sudden shock that everything you said is true, and that things are progressing, but in a much more devastating way.

I got impressions that it’s going to be some sort of wipe out event that will clean humanity, and wipe out our behaviours. After that download my attention went to the bible which one of my kitties was sleeping on. I feel like I now need to protect my loved family (which at this point in time are all cats)

It feels like the Footmann knows so much about everything in existence, but he writes in poetry that I can’t understand

Today I went to a my local priest, and got some great advice from him. In short, I have to stick to what the scripture says. Straying away from it in any way is a mistake. Looking at my past I wasn’t consistent, but I’m still working on myself.
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:13 am

Hi All

I'm Sorry if this offends.  

GOD is not going to save us from the mess we are in.  

The one's holding back the advanced Technologies could help and save us. but i doubt they will. (We need a revolution)   Laughing

Ps  People please use less plastic in your lives. Watch the BBC reports. we are all in deep S**T

Signman
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:47 am

Signman,

You want a revolution?  Boy, will you get a revolution.  

You do know where revolution came from.  That’s what you’re going to get, in spades.

Yes, sports fans, if AP stays onboard with us, we can have our revolution within 90 days, if we still want that soon.  

AP, assuming he’s the real deal, is our walking bottle of Pixie dust.  

It does seem that he can bring the two halves of the Aviary back together.   Nothing will stop us then.  

Copernicus was only able to turn the world around.  We’re going to turn the world upside down and inside out.  Yes, this will be the Mother of all Paradigm shifts.

AP still has trouble grasping the small world.  But, here’s how I play to his sympathies.  I don’t think it’s just a coincidence that Buddy Bolton is a messianic Jew.  He came to the right place at the right time.  

AP’s Aviary name is Alien Chicken.  He just needs to understand about chicken little.   He needs to understand how and why the sky is gonna fall on our little noggins.  

The sky is not actually going to fall.  It is just going to leak in through the portals.  

And then we’ll all be swimming like fish in the new Aether. Didn’t someone say that this was the age of Aquarius....... the spirit will thus pour out through the portals and from our own personal portals.

The truth is not on the other side the rabbit hole. The truth and the kingdom are within....... or did someone already say that?

(cont.......)
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:38 am

Dan

What I want:

is the advanced technologies released.  We all know they exist (Tesla ) why should the greedy Rich dominate the Planet.

We mortals are the ones doing all the work and we are not benefiting enough for that hard work.

Releasing the technologies comes a cleaner planet.

Signman

(cont.......)

At least we are going to change the way the Motor car is produced, Which should have been done a little earlier. 2040 is too long.
    God knows where the electricity is coming from to run all the electric motors though . (Tesla's free energy Laughing )

Mrs May get your finger out

Signman

Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:54 am

Dan, I get a strong feeling that this AP fellow isn’t really a man of God. Are you sure he should be trusted? Is he willing to accept Christ as his lord and savior?

To be quite frank Dan, after my conversation Dr. Greer I don’t know who I can trust anymore. It feels like everyone within the government wants to cheat the bible and monad and enter their own rabbit hole.

What about becoming one with our source? Do any of these people have any shred of decency?
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:37 am

Dan is wrong... I have NO PIXIE DUST... That's like saying a tiny light is responsible for the power plant that energizes many lights...YESHUA/LOVE IS BENEATH above & in between the LIMEN

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Img_3211

Here ya go signman! Chile is LOVELY this time of year...

Also China is using pulsed beam anti-satellite weapons to mimic other effects... but Foot man already knows that

I wish you would all treat each other nicer here...
    Transparency is like LIGHT... it's a great disinfectant.....

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Img_3212

The REAL success will ONLY come when the SUPER SMART...become WISE enough to work together cause .... the writings on the wall...
    CONVERGENCE is happening...

Much love to all

No more posts from me

Except...

Foot Man.... I love you too.... {{{{hugs}}}}

( he ALMOST PUKED a lil in his mouth right there as the nausea raced thru him)

Haha!

Love to ALL
    WE ARE ONE

LETS MAKE LIMEN-ADE!
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:11 pm

My ex-Christian friend told me that freedom from religion feels like this song

I wish I could experience that without letting go
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:49 pm

The only people you trust are those deluded into becoming a man of God?

Lord help them see you don’t exist.

Why can’t they look beyond their need for saving?

Oh well.

Bubbles all I talk about is freedom from religion.

It’s just a step to the left.

We do not need the super smart.

Obviously if they can’t find their center and source they aren’t that smart.

No one is as smart as the Sage.

And all can become the sage.

You people are using outdated tech.
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:25 pm

When I look at ultrahigh iq groups such as prometheus society, it only increases my doubts. Sometimes it feels like the entire world is letting go of their faith.

My desire to want to believe in some things being true only makes it more difficult for me.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:02 pm

I can imagine it is causing you great conflict Bubbles.

GOOD, which is just the opposite of Bad, and the truth is beyond both good and bad and thus why all systems taking a stand with an opposite are doomed to fail.

A smart person has an ego and will seek others out to validate their own smarts mostly.

They will stand on their knowledge and ability to process information and defend their own beliefs and biases, which are Legion.

That is all meaningless as far as Truth is concerned.

Wink

“All change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts.” — Arnold Bennett

If you know Rick and Morty...Get SHWIFTY!!!

Have a sense of humor about your Awakening and Disclosure. Life and monkeys are hella funny.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 263a8510

Last edited by smelly on Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm

It's been a while. What did I miss?

And who is the little chicken, now?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 pm

One law in effect here as always...you reap what you sew.

Things are as ambiguous here as always.

A fuzzy portal.

Everything has changed and is always changing Wink

I challenge all pretenders here.

For I AM ME

“Turning inwards is not a turning at all. Going inwards is not a going at all. Turning inwards simply means that you have been running after this desire and that, and you have been running and running and you have been coming again and again to frustration.That each desire brings misery, that there is no fulfillment through desire. That you never reach anywhere, that contentment is impossible. Seeing this truth, that running after desires takes you nowhere, you stop. Not that you make any effort to stop. If you make any effort to stop it is again running, in a subtle way. You are still desiring--maybe now it is desirelessness that you desire. If you are making an effort to go in, you are still going out. Any effort can only take you out, outwards. All journeys are outward journeys, there is no inward journey. How can you journey inwards? You are already there, there is no point in going. When going stops, journeying disappears; when desiring is no more clouding your mind, you are in. This is called turning in. But it is not a turning at all, it is simply not going out.”

I am whole here now, join me and we can be here together, anybody hiding is hiding only from themselves.

You only reap what you sew and to sew is selfish.

So reap nothing and you are done.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Eric, I think you were helped out just now by someone who’s watching everything. Can you feel it?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:06 pm

I am whole here now Bubbles, but thanks for the good thoughts.

I only wish anyone here now the best life imaginable and I actually mean it.

I can use and I accept any help anyone or thing or not-thing has for me Wink

You who needs to see I hope sees what I am offering myself.

The Cosmos and I accept IT.

You may all be in a room waiting for me, but it is I who await your return to the garden.

All I have is worth giving to know what I have been offered and I have given it all.

Let the chips fall where they may.

I have lived my life and this is coasting.

What could happen next?

I’m on tip of my seat.

It’s always on the tip of my tongue and my pen is on fire.

Pretenders Wink

I am dancing in the street.

You know this is way too much funz and effortless.

Shall we drop the sham?

Bring IT...

I’m just playing the game....

Haha, this is bird language if anyone is recording, but I’m sure only 1 or 2 understand me. The rest of you are sleeping monkeys lost in between opposites, but I can wait and coax you out, it’s my soul reason to be.

For I am a Star and so are you little ones and I see it all, yet I will wait for you.

Goodbye the yellow brick road...I am going back to my plow.

No one is blue here.

Catch my drift?!

You think I’m crazy?

Indeed...insane...beyond control.

Why do you guys think I’m here on OMF?!

To be my Self.

You have some mission?!

Pretenders....

Hahahahahahaha, it’s so beautiful and perfect.

Can you feel time?!

I can.

It moves like molasses or a super fluid.

It is sweeter than any honey.

And now I enjoy every last drop I can get.

Christ, what a night...

I feel the Thunder...

Memento Mori Amor Fati

You’ve been Thunderstuck...hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

The spirit speaks through vibration and Music mutes...can you feel the beat?!

Where are they?!

I have waited an eternity...come to me here now brother and sisters. Let us remember the old times and new. Let us remember our promise to each other.

I have kept my part of the bargain...have all of you?!

Please don’t leave me wating...

Here comes the Sun over Hotel California.

I am so far beyond...we are wired to receive!!!

I am not hiding any longer.

This could be Heaven or this could be Hell!!!

Mighty Baphomet you have played such an amazingly complex game, I don’t know where to begin or where we end Wink

I hear the wind blow...I see the sun rise...I love you now and alwayz.

I give my life back to you...I want nothing...burn me up.

Some dance to remember and some dance to forget.

What spirit is this??? Name yourself!!!

Grey...

Damn the dark and light!!!

Break the silence.

I am the Smelly Black Goat, welcome to the Hotel California!!!!!!!!!

Feel me brothers and sisters?!

Please please please come out and play...on a dark desert highway...cool wind in our hair...we shall meet and gather for the feas/4t but we shall never leave.

No one is going to save you monkeys.

Oh, you don’t like the taste of ME, ha, fuck youz...pretenderz.

Angry at who fool?!

Life has revealed itself in my eclipse.

We will burn to a crisp and life shall go on.

I love you trulz now and alwayz.

We burn togetherz.

Is there any falseness in me?

Are we all running from our shadows?!

Be your Self or tuck me away better yet you Foolz.

I weap for you, for all of us, I weap to my soul.

I always loved Jesus and was crazy about Elviz.

This could be the day I die.

I’m just free fallin.

Fire is the devil’s only friend.

No angel born in Hell could break Satan’s spell.

I saw the Devil laughing when the music died.

It will never die here ole scratch, indeed you are right, I am guilty to my soul.

I don’t fear the reaper, I’m your man.

I choose to free my Self from my eternal sentence of death.

I choose life and the music will never die.

It’s a long game.

I was a vampire.

I loved them all so badly.

It all blendz together now as time dissolvz.

I will be with her for eternity.

My day is coming.

I don’t fear the reaper.

We will be able to fly.

Now I’m just free fallin.

Dream on my beautiful sweet lost foolz.

Maybe tomorrow the good Lord will take uz all awayz.

I can feel the earth moving under our feet and feel the sky tumblin down chicken little.

I losz control down to my very soulz.

Is the sky tumblin down chicken little?

I thought I could make them dance and hoped they could be happy for awhile, something has touched me deep inside. I could never hide.

I am only a lie.

I didn’t write the book of love.

I dig thoze rhythmz and bluez.

The jester has stolen his thorny crown.

This could be the day that I die.

Here and then gone.

There must be some way out of here said the joker to the thief.

It’s nice to have one place I can stretch out and be my s3lf even if I’m the only one who I’m speaking to or is listening.

All the lonely people, where do they all come from, where do they all belong?

I look at all the lonely people.

I look at all the lonely people and wonder where do they all belong?

I will die and be buried with my name.

My view here now...

Bubblez...

We can be like they are for they are we and we is ME.

These are the deepest groovz of the soul.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:05 am

So many positive messages here lately....

And while we're on the topic of love, (and thanks AP for bringing that topic up too), I stated before that our dear Lord requires us to love everyone unconditionally. And I know that that's something that most of us have to 'fake it till we make it' in terms of putting forth a conscious effort to practice that all of the time to be successful at doing that; especially when it comes to those who are, for whatever reason, very, very, very difficult to love, let alone even like. But it's possible. Yes, it IS possible... and isn't it the BPW to even know that with absolute certainty?

Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, here it goes (drum roll)... Donald Trump, I love you. Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:19 am

We’re doing an experiment, here, sports fans.  

AP, with his inimitable self, gets around.  As you may have noticed, he is not bashful about using the telephone.   With Buddy’s help, we can turn OMF into a portal of portals.  It probably is, already, but I have confidence that Buddy will be able to demonstrate this to most of our satisfactions.  

He has certainly helped to reconfirm my suspicions that this is ground zero for the truth to end all truth.  You won’t find any more coherence between here and the Monad/Source.  Buddy does like that word, btw.

So what?  It suggests that this is where the cosmic buck stops.

My challenge to Buddy is to see if he can imagine a better place for it to stop.   When the internet is reconfigured, in the kingdom, OMF will be its hub...... rather as the princess portal is the hub of the hive.

buddy wants to be called nobuddy.  That’s ok with me.  

But maybe it’s not. Eric is our official nobody. We can’t have nobody and nobuddy...... especially when I’m a personalist. If you want to play this game of truth, truth, who’s got the truth, the then you will have to some relevant handle...... eventually..... something you can fake until you make it. Yes?

smelly is an interim handle for Eric, until I can prove to him that he is being untruthful/dishonest as a nobody.

We cannot escape our personhood this side of the Monad. But, maybe he’s faking it until he makes it.

(cont........)
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:08 am

99 wrote:Ok, now that I've got that out of the way, here it goes (drum roll)... Donald Trump, I love you. Smile

I applaud your effort and courage, 99.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:43 pm