Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 1:51 pm

Signman,

Yes, I do think the earth is overpopulated, but I also think the overpopulation a necessary process in order to ensure the vineyard was not overrun with wild fruit and that the Mater of the vineyard would at least have some good fruit to harvest at the end of his final harvest.

What should we do to fix it? Nothing. It will be taken care of by the master of the Vineyard.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's coming round to put it back the way it ought to be.

Here is some more good information on the overpopulation issue and how it will be taken care of soon.

Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Xic5LfFNVc

https://www.lds.org/scriptures/bofm/jacob/5
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed May 09, 2018 1:55 pm

Thank's Ackbar

as long as i'm one of the good fruit .. otherwise.. ill be relying on Scotty. 

Signman
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 2:48 pm

The paradox is that the "good" fruit must drop the idea of good vs bad or earning their place on the boat. We can earn nothing, only learn it. Life itself is the best teacher too... too many people hold too tightly to heaven and hell, God and Satan, salvation and damnation.

The good word can be a big turd in the wrong hands.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Wed May 09, 2018 2:54 pm

Ackbar wrote:

8 Months, 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds

When the time is up, the lamb shall lie down with the wolf.

Can you unpack this a bit?  Someone tell you this on the other side?
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Many think there are only two ways. Follow God and be blessed or be tempted by Satan and be punished. There is a third option.

All the bad fruit comes from efforts to be the "good fruit". Let go of the effort and peace will arrive.

Also, maybe being burned isn't so bad. I do enjoy the smell of burning flesh sometimes.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 2:58 pm

Nunia,

Yes, a giant bunny on the other side told me.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Darko10

You think i'm joking? I'm not. This is serious work. Necessary work.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 3:13 pm

What if the story of Jesus and his life and miracles is just a parable for our own individual journey and awakening within a closed timelike curve? What if we really don't need a scapegoat to be saved? What if we really need to be less like Christ, the son of Man who was forsaken in the end, and more like Barabbas, whose name literally means "son of the father".

Get off your fucking cross and nail the next fool martyr.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu May 10, 2018 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 3:15 pm

Okay Dan. Yes, please come back. I'm getting carried away here now. haha.

I'll give it a break now. Enough for the day from me.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 09, 2018 3:18 pm

I’ve tried calling Ackbar.......

I believe he’s making a big mistake in assuming any sort of overpopulation.  

It is as if God created an over abundance of us, just so that he could pick a few winners...... losers go to hell.  

I’m well aware that this doctrine is preached by most religions.  

It is understandable, but also evil.  This is the single biggest mistake that religions have ever made.

Darwinists believe in survival of the fittest, as matter of scientific fact.  Bull Sh*t!  

Actually, no.  Scientists are just reporting on observed facts.  It shows you how the Correspondence Theory of Truth can lead you into Evil.  

This would grossly contradict the whole foundation of the BPWH.  

Please call me, Aaron.  

Ron and Aliyah claim to hold similar views. In my estimation this in the single biggest obstacle to Disclosure.

(cont.......)
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Dan. I do not have a phone right now... I'll be getting one shortly though. Have to buy a new one.

I don't believe in Hell. We make our own heaven or hell.

I don't believe in a God who picks winners and losers.

I don't really like religions. I have left religion. It's played a role in my life but I have left it. I still like some of the stories though. Especially the ones involving death and floods and fires and sacrifices.

We are populated exactly as we need to be populated at the time. This is the best possible world after all. It just so happens that the best possible population happens to be overpopulation for the time being. It's all just part of the process. It will resolve itself if and when it needs to.

Some will use their free will to recognize this and self destruct on their own. Others will be forced at some point with weeping and whaling and gnashing of teeth. Others will use the Cellar Door and finish it out laughing on their beds when engine crashes through the ceiling.

Then there is Eric, he might be in his own category. The category of no category. That's one way to get off the merry-go-round.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 pm

Ackbar,

Sorry, the best possible world, by definition, cannot be overpopulated.

Apparently you have very little clue about the future, about the Millennium, etc.

Where your beliefs differ from mine, that is what we should be discussing. Everything else will be wasting your breath, here, until such time.

Try to focus on the differences, the rest will follow in due course.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 pm

I don't think the world is overpopulated now but there's a very good chance that millions will lose their lives when the ice caps melt and whole island nations and coastlines will be inundated with water or completely under it.

Is it the BPW for this to happen? I suppose it is for those who want to rush on Armageddon so it seems to me that the BPW depends on who you're asking.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 09, 2018 4:14 pm

If we take care of ourselves, the Earth will take care of itself.  That’s what I try to tell Aliyah.  

She is not yet convinced that this is the best possible world.

The Earth is not trying to get rid of us. Don’t worry. The Earth will have sufficient patience, unto the Day.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 4:26 pm

Overpopulation is like a coke bottle sealed shut with mentos inside. The mentos needs to break free of their prison. Too few mentos and you just get some fizz. You have to overpopulate the coke bottle with mentos in order to create enough pressure for it to break open the coke bottle and free the mentos inside. The first mentos placed inside will have dissolved into nothing before he gets his freedom. The last one placed inside is too heavy because it hasn't dissolved enough when the explosion happens and remains stuck at the bottom of the leftover half broken coke bottle. The ones in the middle are shot into orbit and enjoy the company of the moon.

Then there are many defective mentos that don’t fizz at all. These are the ones that should be addressed with floods and fires, or baptized with water and fire. Water and fire create steam. That can add pressure too.

Sometimes that process results in fixing broken mentos and making them fizz and sometimes it just removes them all together, like Smelly’s friend who killed himself. Eventually we should be left with only working fizzing mentosThen when the time is right... kaboom.

Last edited by Ackbar on Wed May 09, 2018 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed May 09, 2018 4:27 pm

I’m sitting here with God and the Devil and we are just smiling.

Straight on til morning you weirdos.

Don’t take anything I say seriously.

I am speaking into tobyhe Black Mirror when I write here.

I know who is watching.

I know everything I need to know and so do all of you.

Don’t get distracted by the pretenders, they only fool themselves.

They will stop pretending when they realize their original faces.

Ack may very well have used me as a template, and my tone, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Beware the mind parasites they are more active today than I have ever seen in 2 years.

The Guest House

This being human is a guest house.
    Every morning a new arrival.
    A joy, a depression, a meanness,
    some momentary awareness comes
    as an unexpected visitor.
    Welcome and entertain them all!
    Even if they are a crowd of sorrows,
    who violently sweep your house
    empty of its furniture,
    still, treat each guest honorably.
    He may be clearing you out
    for some new delight.
    The dark thought, the shame, the malice.
    meet them at the door laughing and invite them in.
    Be grateful for whatever comes.
    because each has been sent
    as a guide from beyond.

— Jellaludin Rumi

Those who say they know the Way don’t.

It’s beyond intellectual conception or before it.

That’s why so few close the language door.

And why I always know who is pretending.

I am cheating of course.

Last edited by smelly on Wed May 09, 2018 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 4:37 pm

Thanks Dan. I guess it comes down to faith and belief in the BPWH regardless that hard core evidence strongly indicates we live in a world that's far from it on many different levels.

Modern man would have to go through an intense indoctrination process to able to integrate that hypothesis into their belief system because it goes against normal everyday logic.

Sort of like attempting to indoctrinate a scientist who is an atheist into believing in the resurrection of Jesus Christ and all it entails.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 4:55 pm

"Beware the mind parasites they are more active today than I have ever seen in 2 years." ~ smelly

I can't disagree with you on that one. There's a lot of psychic activity going on all around us now. These days I'm always wondering why that is.

Lucky are the ones who are blissfully oblivious of it. But then again, those are the same ones who are blind to this marvelous multidimensional world that we live in. I feel sorry for them because they are missing whole chunks of reality... that there's so much, much more out there than what we perceive with our five senses only. Our lives are so much more richer for it than those ones can possibly imagine. They honestly have no idea what they are missing!
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 5:23 pm

Overpopulation is like a coke bottle sealed shut with mentos inside. The mentos needs to break free of their prison. Too few mentos and you just get some fizz. You have to overpopulate the coke bottle with mentos in order to create enough pressure for it to break open the coke bottle and free the mentos inside. The first mentos placed inside will have dissolved into nothing before he gets his freedom. The last one placed inside is too heavy because it hasn't dissolved enough when the explosion happens and remains stuck at the bottom of the leftover half broken coke bottle. The ones in the middle are shot into orbit and enjoy the company of the moon.

Then there are many defective mentos that don’t fizz at all. These are the ones that should be addressed with floods and fires, or baptized with water and fire. Water and fire create steam. That can add pressure too.

Sometimes that process results in fixing broken mentos and making them fizz and sometimes it just removes them all together, like Smelly’s friend who killed himself. Eventually we should be left with only working fizzing mentos. Then when the time is right... kaboom.

Mother Earth will help with removing and reprocessing defective ones also. There could be a great quickening of this process too.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

That's an interesting way of looking it Ack. Will make a note of it just in case "the great quickening" should actually happen. In mother nature, it's always been the survival of the fittest. Your metaphor for that kind of event (the great quickening) is consistent with that fact.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Wed May 09, 2018 6:46 pm

Also, I will say. I have very little clue about the future, this is true. I know the present only, but all of time exists all the time. I know nothing, I’m John Snow.

I should note, that nothing I have said or will say here should be conflated with the opinions of Ron or the Princess or anyone else. My opinions are my own from my own experiences and from my multiple journeys to the other side.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed May 09, 2018 7:00 pm

99, they are always here.

The mind parasites are legion.

And you don’t need faith in a philosophy like the BPW, just direct participation is all that’s needed.

Have faith in your life.

Philosophies are empty and useless.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed May 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Ack, there is no other side, ha!

There is here and we view things from here.

I don’t know the future either, but I know Humans are stars walking on Earth.
    Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Wed May 09, 2018 11:43 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 2v84wuc

At best, those who erroneously believe over-population is a thing, are mistaking it for over-concentration of populations and the deliberate mismanagement and misallocation of resources.

At worst, they are eagerly buying into the propaganda espousing it, to fuel their own dark personal desires to murder most other human beings.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 10, 2018 5:33 am

New Rules........

All rules are ad hoc, except the rule of love.  And there is a very important sense in which the rule of love always has to be ad hoc..... it always has to be personal.

That rule is what we owe to Jesus, personally and historically, and the priority of that rule is the measure of our global/personal Christocentrity.  

The rule of love applies only reciprocally to persons.

(cont.......)
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 10, 2018 5:59 am

Hi Dan ..

https://youtu.be/O61p-4DeiTE

Sign

Last edited by Sign on Fri May 11, 2018 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am