Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Disclosure will fan the flames.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:04 pm

99 and hobbit,

I’m sorry that you believe this.  Believing that it is so, is only likely to increase the likelihood of its happening.  But I don’t understand why you would suppose this outcome.  

Nothing under the Sun has ever happened that could not ultimately be justified by the Lord.  Who would be justified in any vengeance?  

Yes, with Disclosure, there would be a temporary increase in confusion, and any sort of chaos is likely to be accompanied by violence.  

This is the main reason that I prescribe a word of mouth (WoM) disclosure, just to minimize the attendant confusion.  

The mass media would be prepared to step in to calm the situation, if necessary, before the MoAPS became common knowledge.  There is no reason to believe that such intervention would be necessary.  

Prior to a wider understanding of the BPW, world conditions will likely deteriorate.  We see a portent of this in the rise of nationalism.  People know of no other way to turn.  

Overall, however, living conditions are still improving, albeit at reduced rates.  

Certainly, more people are being exposed to more knowledge, even though it’s accuracy may not be improving.  Those who seek can find wisdom on the internet.  Ask smelly.  

smelly continues to advise us on how to find shortcuts through the transition process.  Many will be able to do so.  smelly will continue to draw invidious distinctions with those of us a seeking a more deliberate, measured pace to enlightenment.  Be mindful of creating a backlash.  It has happened before, when there is too much confusion.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:07 pm

Die offs are the concern of Death.

Why does life fear this?

What concern is death to life?

“Strange, indeed:
    Nothingness
    Who was not sent
    Who did no work to find it
    Had the night-colored pearl!”

We are here living misunderstanding the cause and source of life.

“In the age when life on earth was full, no one paid any special attention to worthy men, nor did they single out the man of ability. Rulers were simply the highest branches on the tree, and the people were like deer in the woods. They were honest and righteous without realizing that they were “doing their duty.” They loved each other and did not know that this was “love of neighbor.” They deceived no one yet they did not know that they were “men to be trusted.” They were reliable and did not know that this was “good faith.” They lived freely together giving and taking, and did not know that they were generous. For this reason their deeds have not been narrated. They made no history.”

Who are the people who make no history?

Very intetesting.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:30 pm

Cheese Cream is tasty when spread thin on bread. Do not get close or you might hit your head. For Kevin the cage opens doors too narrow. Disclosure proceeds with the flight of a sparrow. Now the Chicken must offer Cream to the Cheese. It is a narrow path he must follow on behalf of Queen Bees.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:58 pm

I regret that these few verses make little sense to me.  I hear that there has been some progress with the machine by the Lake.  There is some consensus that magic may be involved, but I don’t know what foundation there may be to the rumors.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Sparrow = Doty? Cheese=Chevreman=Jacques Vallee?
    yohansmittenbergIII

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 38 Empty Spidey sense is tingling. April 1st, Easter Sunday, fools day, NOT

Post by yohansmittenbergIII Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:51 pm

Grant Cameron has mentioned that something down the pipe would come on a Sunday, was suppose to be in March but he said no guarantee, which would be hard, like he says watch the players, stay back and let it unfold, truth mixed in with fiction, we will have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Will it be another drip, or will we get some flow or traction? Knowledge is good for the BPW. Something has been and is happening, how much, do not know. Can not help but feel we are about to turn a corner on the a Paradigm shift. There is a signal going in and out, when will we be able to tune it in or get the right frequency?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:24 pm

Dan, I no longer challenge people 1 on 1 about their silly beliefs, they are welcome to them.

But what I am gifted at is 1 on 1 sharing of heart and that often gives them pause to consider.

When they spend time with me, they see I’m the real deal.

But I’m not here to help anyone in particular other than any who come across my path.

I am just dropping petals from the flowers and then others must do their own work.

It is interesting how things flow.

I saw a rumor NASA was going to release a video backing up Nimitz tapes and To the Stars.

Who cares either way? I guess some will.

I know these things are real enough.

Just sitting here doing time...
    kevin

Post by kevin Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:42 pm

When you open a bottle in the kitchen,
    You are in the location of the invention.

When you open the bottle in the library,
    You hold in your hand a code of the binary.

When you open the bottle any or all,
    You are on the great stage of triumphs and falls.

For the genie comes out, and what have you done?
    Have you let out the bad or the simply the fun?

Did Michael come, or did Krampus?

i don't know - why dont just ask us.

Tracks appeared, tracks melted with snow,
    we follow that and more, and go, and know.

Chicken and egg - which comes first?
    Working together is how it bursts.

Creating the BPW with all the world's me's
    Finally gets done through Queen of the Bees.

If it were so simple, the earth would already quake,
    But we also deal with people problems here at the Lake.

This thread should be turned into a life book - can it get any better?
    And people sit there and say that God doesn't write a letter.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:08 pm

K, sounds like a tarot deck Wink

I don’t think we need more books or words really.

But as ya’ll like as we say down south.
    kevin

Post by kevin Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:13 pm

Further hint:

The bane of our existence could be in the word i just used, though the spelling is different when the subject is turned into a corporate name
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:47 pm

Was Bain Capital the company Mitt Romney used to work for? The one that had a reputation for taking over a company, extracting all value and then selling its carcass?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:54 am

Dan
    https://vietnamawbb.weebly.com/napalm-agent-orange.html

please tell Me which "lord" was happy with napalm and agent orange.

Where these Christian soldiers using that?

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:21 am

hobbit,

On balance, I’m suggesting that you couldn’t design a better world..... one that did not include the possibility of napalm or of people who would use it.  

We could say the same for U235.   But, in that case, we have had to include additional, individual safeguards..... at considerable psychic cost.  

Would you like to take your turn at the wheel...... the pottery wheel, to see if you could throw a better Urn?  Not as easy as it looks, hobbit.  

With the Enola Gay, with Col Paul Tibbets, God was his co-pilot.  God pulled the release.  It gets intimate.  Nikolas Cruz didn’t pull the trigger...... God did.  Would you have rather had Satan do the dirty deed....... or a demented Nikolas, or Wayne LaPierre?  Tell us, hobbit.  

There is a minimal consensus that, if there were any magic down by the Lake, the Princess was likely involved.  According to the story, she can confer her ability onto others.  Whether such transference was involved, I don’t know.  I know nothing of the actual process.  

Cheese man may also be coming to the mountain.  

If there is such a transference process, it might well be associated with the WoM/MoAPS process, in some essential way.  

But, yes, hobbit, God would also be involved.  Wherever three of more of you..........

Would it be better if the Princess were not quite such a pagan?  Evidently not.  You don’t want to mess around with pagans, the way you might with a christian or with me.  Right, smelly?  

Us, jesus freaks, we know the game is fixed, so we don’t mind messing around with you, all.  

I believe this was recorded on Monday....... https://youtu.be/L20mOit_qoA

I’ve asked the Princess whether we should ascribe to her any involvement in the experiment by the Lake.  I would even encourage her to elaborate, were she to be so inclined.  

From where else might the alleged magic originate?  I ask you.  It might be a group effect, but she would be the proximate actuator of said effect.  

The practical question going forward would be whether this process can be transferred onto others, and whether that would have some bearing on the MoAPS...... whether it might play an essential role.  

With this particular group, the interaction has been occurring for years, if not decades...... much of it dedicated to the business of the MoAPS.   Those circumstances would be difficult to reproduce.  

There will need to be some way to facilitate the process.  

One might suppose that the mountain would hold some of the answers.  

Needless to say, the Princess is not rushing to elaborate on any involvement.  

If it were possible to misuse such information, would it not already have happened?  

Any person with that ability could hold the planet hostage..... much as are the SamSam hackers.  On the other hand, would there not also be the ability to remotely view the SamSam perpetrators?

One might easily suppose that the Hive could be weaponized.  Can heaven be weaponized?  

Presumably, heaven already has been weaponized.  There does not exist linear time there..... whatever can happen, has already happened..... same for the Hive....... or something similar, according to what I’ve heard.  

But, regardless, when magic breaks out on the Earth....... well, will it not be Voodoo City, with everyone sticking pins in each other’s dolls..... ouch?  

Will there not be a Voodoo Tribulation/Armageddon...... blood up to the bridles, etc.......?

Maybe the Bible freaks will have the last laugh.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:29 am

No comment.

Nothing connects.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:50 am

Any hints on the release date for the latest edition of Chronicles? Oughtta be getting more and more interesting in these next few...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:30 am

nunia,

Sorry, I don’t get release dates.  

smelly,

I’m not sure what planet you’re on.  On my planet everything connects..... even you do, which is sometimes unfortunate.

I had a brief chat with the Princess about the experiment by the Lake and about the Voodoo planet.  

The Princess does like the experiment by the Lake.  Need she say more?  

I’m beginning to gather that she may not actually favor a dieback, but rather sees it as an inevitable consequence of the voodoo planet scenario...... so why not just accept the inevitable?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:52 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:40 am

Nope.

Nothing.

Nada.

Point of fact little man, the Aether interpenetrates everything constantly.

We know we only see 10% of what’s there with the 10% of brain we use consciously.

But we are constantly interpenetrated.

This is why psychic phenomena works.

We are part of one big being here now.

So what are you gonna tell ME I can’t know whenever I like?

The Lake?

The Princess?

Ha.

I could tell you a thing or two, but no one listens.

So I’ll have to sit on it and be silent.

It doesn’t matter what I think to do or say.

And you are saving the world you say?

Or ending it cleanly, sorry.

Have at it.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:49 am

[There is great caution with regard to Disclosure due to the definite possibility that the information would be misused both by the naive and by miscreants.  Ron is of the opinion that the majority of us would be liable to misuse the information.  Therefore, Disclosure is liable to bring more harm than good.] ~ Dan

Ok, so the gov't comes out and affirmatively states that UFOs exist and so on. Ron says that many will 'misuse' that information where it will bring more harm than good.

My question is, what are some of the ways people will misuse that info and what will be the repercussions of doing that? Just saying that by doing so, it will bring more harm than good really doesn't say much. In what ways will it bring more harm, to... whatever?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:56 am

Ron doesn’t know what or who would misuse anything.

Whose interests is he worried about and why?

If he knows the Truth he wouldn’t care about the mechanism.

What happens is meant to happen.

Your plans mean absolutely nothing at this point.

Human conscious mentation in this time is a cosmic joke if you didn’t know.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:56 am

I believe that I’m in the process of answering your question......... it mainly has to do with the voodoo planet scenario........

smelly,

Que sera, sera.........?

I agree. So, please, be my guest in couch potato city.

Me........? I am curious George. I love nothing more than to second guess God, and shake my fist at heaven.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:00 am

Why do holograms care about what interpenetrates them?

Most curious.

We are a Being of Light, walking around in time we create, wearing a clay mask. What would we be without our drives and passions?

A blob.

So Dan and crew have to do something.

Anything would be better than material only existence.

Sign me up for the incredible, impossible and improbable, for there lies our fate as Light.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:18 am

I can go anywhere instantly from my cosmic couch, you should get one, but right here now is just fine.

Nothing to do.

Nowhere to go.

Nothing really to say.

Yes, Dan, you are a curious talky monkey, your mask.

Want a banana?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:28 am

A voodoo planet scenario... interesting. Thanks Dan! Smile
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:40 am

The Loka above us is of Tangled Mind.

What does a being of light care about voodoo planet scenarios?

Spooky.

Only beings seeking rebirth in such things.

We are born into a matrix of light, extensions from Mind.

You would think we would be meditating on this reality.

But we are lost in the world of form and desire mostly still.

And then there is the Loka of pure thought above entangled mind.

A world of light, pure unentangled thought and feeling.

To be there is beyond my words. And while there, somehow we are here as well, why should we fear? Fear roots in ignorance, then let us be about dispelling our own ignorance most, so that fear can never root.

This is why I will never publically repeat a rumor or conspiracy, nor give any attention to such, accept to spit in their direction. Those are things of fear, not light. And those who trade in such things are overwhelmed by darkness and agents of such. We are to step around the nuttballs preaching doom and gloom.

Utter morons attending to their own self destruction.

Lift yourself up, but you must sink first into darkness, don’t forget though you can rise above it whenever you like.

You alone have the power to banish the darkness to its place.

That is mercy.

I’d be grateful.

All of these layers of being, and more we can’t describe, interpenetrate matter all the time. We can learn to perceive the curtains and use what we can make use of. So I filter Dan’s words through the crosscutting awareness of being and this is the reflection.

I define experiential consciousness, the only true thing you can know in time and game around, very different than what we are TAUGHT!

Dump the teaching to rise above and learn to live intuitively in this interpenetrating flow.

Dan, you are always good for a laugh, ha.

I like where you are heading though, hope for a talky monkey too.

What’s your inner guru telling you Dan about all this? I don’t care what you think. What is your intuitive inner self telling you about the princess, right now?!

Spill it!

Talk to me like a Human Being, intuitively, as I do with you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 pm