UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Montage grokking
Today at 3:32 pm by mion

» Mandella Effect
Today at 2:08 pm by 99

» Disclosure - For U by U
Today at 1:53 pm by smelly

» Immaterialism 2
Today at 10:46 am by 99

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Yesterday at 9:59 am by desertdweller

» Sunspot Observatory Shut Down Updates
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm by dan

» Immaterialism
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:58 am by Earthling

» CC's Wacky World of Disclosure
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 pm by Course Catalog

» Philosophical Idealism: Mind is Fundamental
Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:48 am by dan

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:22 pm

smelly is a practitioner/advocate for DIY enlightenment.  

That may be the best kind, but it’s not the only kind.  There are more group oriented scenarios.  

I’m pushing the envelope on social/group enlightenment.  

It is quite natural for certain kinds of creatures to have synchronized hatchings.  I don’t advocate one process over the other....... I’m only here to observe, and possibly facilitate.  

One purpose of synchronization is to overwhelm the predator species.  In our case, there are many other reasons as well.  

The main reason is that we are a wired species...... monkey see, monkey do.  It’s gonna happen, regardless.  I’m here to facilitate the synchronization.  smelly is helpful, most of the time, whether he wants to be or not.  

There are the conceptual and experiential sides enlightenment.  I see the conceptual side as being in the forefront of the metamorphic process, but, clearly, there is necessary experiential component.  Much of the experiential component may be vicarious.  But, by the end of the process, it will, of course, be actualized.  

smelly,

My inner guru is telling me that the Princess is the best possible princess.  Do I entertain doubts?  I wouldn’t be human if I did not.  

What more can I say.  I, too, go with the flow.  My only issue is to determine which is my flow and which flow is yours.  You make that pretty easy.  Thank you.  

My guess is that during metamorphosis, as usual, we are our own worst enemies, preying on each other.  In other words, chaos is likely to be our worst enemy.  That is why I advocate WoM/MoAPS..... we move forward with deliberate diligence.  

We should not be involved in this deliberation without knowing how to convey the proper cautions.  Tyrants are one form of predator, especially if they have access to nuclear weapons.  

How many, if any, bombs are going to drop has already been determined.  There is nothing that any of us can do.  

But....... I like to be where the action is, regardless.  Decisions will be made, regardless.  I’m not just going to walk away, thank you very much.  

I’m here as a witness.  smelly is a witness for Osho.  I’m a witness for that other guy....... you know...... what’s his name.......

5:50.........

Joe still has creditors who are after him. This may adversely effect his participation at the mountain. I’ve never been apprised of what his role might be, or anyone else’s, for that matter.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrZaius

Post by DrZaius on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:39 pm

99 wrote:My question is, what are some of the ways people will misuse that info and what will be the repercussions of doing that? Just saying that by doing so, it will bring more harm than good really doesn't say much. In what ways will it bring more harm, to... whatever?

That was my question too.  If everyone knows that "saucers are real," the only miscreant use I can think of are some pretty bad practical jokes.

This information that you're talking about must be usable by miscreants on the left side of the bell curve if so many people are worried about it's misuse.  Are we talking about information only usable by Einstein and his ilk, or is this something the six pack couch potato could practically use?

[edit] I swear Dan. I used the phrase "couch potato" above before I read your next post (two or three down from 99's which I quoted above) where you used the same phrase. Synchronicity? Yes or no, it gave me a chill.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:16 pm

Dan, many paths to Awareness, whatever works Wink

I transmit my awareness to those wired to receive, because I share what my inner guru is saying which cuts across time and space and nothing and good and evil.

I was listening to Greer today, never do, what an odd Human Being. He talks so easily of all of this but he seems to have developed a DIY kind of enlightenment too.

I think I’ll call bullshit on his Ascended Masters.

Looking to the Stars is confusion, I think he knows that, interesting.

I wonder why he came across my path today, shrug, I really feel I know what these UFOs are now.

Almost perfect representations of matter created by highly ordered Mind. It’s like booting up a vehicle from a master blueprint that just appears in matter from outside the matrix or from a higher level of matrix.

Maybe I should be trying to visualize them as Greer hints at.

They sound like the same beings I met in psycho tea land too. We are Daimonic beings too if I didn’t mention that. We are the people who choose.

Blows my mind, even though I know I’m light moving slowly in time, I get caught in this soup of senses like anyone else.

It takes a godly focus I have not yet attained to reach the undifferentiated Loka, maybe this is IT here now and there is no where else to go. I have fallen in love with life, so that suits me just fine.

I think the gateway is to find it here in life. Where that leads is simply eternity. It just IS.

I watched Ingo Swan today too. How have I missed that guy? He’s a polymath genius. Gonna follow up on some leads from him today.

See what you can learn in the Cosmic Chair of Knowing Dan?!

Don’t you want one Wink

I don’t sit on the couch, I scry from my chair covered in Bull skin, like me.

And the bee learns and practices his bee dance.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:25 pm

99 and DrZ,

In as much as ufos/portals may entail metaphysical phenomena, and in as much as we may be able to exploit that magic, anything that is done to make such phenomena more accessible is that much more likely to enable their misuse.  

There are practitioners of both ‘white’ and ‘black’ magic.  If you increase access to magic, by any means, there will be more of both kinds.  

Whether there might be some sort of magical contagion of the bad kind....... that is something that we need to keep in mind.  

Last edited by dan on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Wed Mar 28, 2018 3:34 pm

I know I’m the best amount of helpful Dan.

You can’t pick sides of light or dark, but you are light. Light does not mean good. The mistake picking a side is the best one that starts a journey to wholeness. You have to fall to rise.

You know I never have not written here spontaneously, so most may be channeled and that gives me hope realizing it inside my experience. I can’t communicate the experience of synchronicity and writing scary things into the darkness and how somehow something answers and even actively helps you.

You can see the evolution of my consciousness in my writing as in Dan’s the last few years.

We are transmitting invisible info between each other via our mirrored entangled neurons.

Something like that Wink

Who cares how, it just is.

And true, any amount of good is balanced by the same amount of evil. No one wins here, why don’t we all win. We choose the path we want back to the monad, dark or lovely, but you are meant to rise, you can’t help but rise.

People angry are hurt. We isolate those hurting as not to bring our happy lives down we justify. But Jesus said no way, none of that. If you know yourself, you will raise all around you as an aroma, run into the hard things, not away from them. I have the J man in my DNA, but not the historical lie, the real one alive always here now.
Foot Mann

Post by Foot Mann on Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 pm

We're off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of the Lake. Because he is the wizard, while others are just Fake. Put off by all the criminals, who only wanted to Take. The wizard built a cage, that only the Chicken could shake. Now they gather round, hoping for badness Sake. Perhaps the wizard will drop his Guard, or something inside will Brake. In matters not what they do, for the Princess will not forsake.

kevin

Post by kevin on Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:20 pm

We are here waiting for your arrival.

Did we know we'd be the rival?

To what? To Truth? To giving the reflection.

They can get off their horse and into Resurrection.

No machine needs be mentioned.

No machine be

Because they are their own reflection.

That is the intention.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:13 am

Kevin spoke for almost an hour on the phone.  It was mostly a rant about ownership.  I spoke barely at all.

There is a corporation that has made a sizable investment...... not Bain Capital.   Kevin may be trying to reincorporate.  Eric H was also involved.  It is a legal mess.  

I’m told this morning that Joe is supposed to be the main presenter at the mountain.  I raised objections.  It could be embarrassing.  

With some discarnate input, thirty years ago, Joe supposed that he was working on an anti-gravity, flying saucer device.  Kevin informed him otherwise when he arrived at the lake, three months ago.  

At this point, Joe could have barely a clue.  In that time period, I had only one brief, inconclusive conversation with Joe, and this was after an hour of hearing his concerns about non-disclosure.  

None of this bodes well for disclosure.

Joe had his heart set on inventing a flying saucer, and touring the galaxy.  I don’t think you can _invert_ that mindset, overnight.  

This excursion to the mountain appears to lack coherence, or any clear objective.   I’m not saying I won’t go..... but, please......

The trip to the mountain first came up about the time that Kevin arrived at the lake.  It was brought up by the Princess.  

I hope that it’s not a setback.  It could be.  I need more information.  

My first question...... who is being presented to.... and why?  Who are the other presenters?  When asked a few days ago, I said that I would not talk to more than three or four at a time.  I would need to know their backgrounds.  Otherwise, it would be a shot in the dark.  I almost never give presentations.  

I do immaterialism and eschatology.  Very few know anything about either topic, from other than a strictly biblical perspective for eschatology..... fewer still have considered them together.  TBMK, Joe has not.  

These are not topics that I take up with strangers...... but I have, on occasion.  

When I do, I make reference to my government connection, name and spelling, included.  If the other person has not tuned out, I continue with philosophy and metaphysics, starting with the premises of scientific materialism, bringing up my own scientific background.  

With the recent NYT article on the Nimitz incident, introductions would be easier...... I would indicate that the overriding phenomenon was probably portals, not ufos.  

However, these considerations would not apply to the folks who might be at the ‘mountain’.  Presumably, most of them would already be knowledgeable of the weird desk, etc.  

12:45.........

I’m being admonished to stick with the team...... what team, I ask?  

I’m told that the trip could go ahead, in the absence of Chevreman, who may have other issues.  That might take some last minute adjusting.  

I pointed out to Foot and the other person in the car, that Joe and I, the last I knew, had diametrically opposed views on the nature of the phenomena in question.  

Business as usual.........

The takeaway is that I don’t perform.  I’m a one trick pony.  I have just one performance.  My performance is here and/or one on one.  Anything else is wasted.  

Also, with regard to any designated trip + interaction, I like to know what I’m getting myself into.  

Thank you, 99, for the offer.  I hope that won’t be necessary...... a power point.  

Hobbit,

If gravity is an illusion, then so is time.  I’m not sure that a time machine should have preference over a gravity machine.  It may be a question of semantics.  

I’m just taking the more general perspective of portals.  

I have frequently mentioned Wigner’s observation of the unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics (UEM).  

As I mention it again, I can’t help but notice the ironic reference to reason.  That sapience might be privileged in the world is entirely reasonable, from the point of view of immaterialism.  

Eugene Wigner, with his UEM, was simply giving expression to the prevalence of Pythagoreanism amongst theoretical physicists.  I’m not saying he was such, but holding to such a view is entirely unremarkable amongst his theoretical colleagues.  

I consider the UEM to be prima-facie evidence for personalism.  

My further point is that the blandishments of Pythagoreanism are a cop out for academics..... a blatant form of political correctness.  

Pythagoreanism is simply a subset of Deism, in my estimation.  Pythagoreanism is rendered nearly incoherent in the context of the Anthropic Principle.  

Pythagoreanism is simply an accepted way, amongst academics, to avoid confronting the overriding issue of personalism.  We let God be politically correct by referring to her as merely a mathematician rather than a person.  

Heck, she might just as well be a glorified computer...... let’s not get personal, or anything.  

That we can probe the deepest natural mysteries with our innate sapience is a proof of a subset of gnosticism.   What we cannot probe is sapience itself...... speaking, perhaps, to its infinite, recursive depth.  In this quantitatively finite, small world, the one infinity is our cosmic Self...... go figure.  

But don’t worry your little noggins about it, it’s all just an accident, sports fans.  

All these considerations circle back to the gizmo by the lake...... is it physical or metaphysical?  Chevreman had been working on it for thirty years.  Only in the last week, allegedly, has it functioned, due to the personal intervention of the Princess.

Can we now set about replicating this process globally?  Hopefully, mass reproduction will not be possible...... a charismatic element will be essential, every step of the way.  Can charisma be weaponized?  Can it be monetized?  I would definitely not bet the farm on it.  

I’ll bet the farm that DonKim will not be able to blow up our best possible world, try though they might.  

7:20..........

It looks like the New Yorker is trying to keep up with the (NY) Times..... https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/04/02/are-we-already-living-in-virtual-reality

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:19 pm; edited 14 times in total

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:43 am

I’ll just be keeping my chair warm.

Steady on.

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:48 am

There is no such force as gravity.
Therefore nobody can work on an anti gravity device.
They could try a time machine, but those who already have such, have quite an advantage.
hobbit

Nunia.binus

Post by Nunia.binus on Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:18 pm

Dan, can you delineate a best possible story describing the best possible path to the omega point? For example, let's say that through WoM, everyone on earth becomes convinced that the materialist paradigm is an illusion, and that there exists a spiritual reality. What are the steps between that MoAPS and the omega point and then the omega-alpha spark gap?

I know you've mentioned voluntary population reduction and the closed time-like curve, but I am having difficulty fleshing out a storyline that would get us from that MoAPs to the omega point. Can you help flesh this out a bit please?

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:24 pm

The toy my coworker gifted to me a few days before I met my dear friend Joe. When I went to his lab I knew it was the Universe telling me to pay attention. I did, and it has paid off more than I could have ever imagined. Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsaFBNvhceA

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:01 pm

There is a tipping point you create by imagining connection beyond your current awareness, and then the passageway opens.

You can make a Hell this way too going into materiality too much.

You need just enough fire earth air and water.

This is why no one can cheat.

They have to open the doors or portals if you like, by reforming their minds and following the ever bouncing ball.

I can’t show someone my experience of reality.

We just all have to get real and we will be.

Reality is beyond concept and image or I should say, it is always within, shrouded in 70 veils of darkness and 70 veils of light without.

Galileo’s Law of Falling Bodies describes how a comet goes around the sun and how a cannonball falls. And also how souls move through life! We all fall at the same rate to the source of gravity.

What goes up, must come down.

Now reverse it, what goes down, must go up.

There are things beyond math and physics.

We don’t know what reality really is, but we have unconscious mythological symbolic mathematical clues. Is the universe math? They think so. Then is God math? I digress.

I would bring up this again, life is just a symbolic desktop. Called conscious realism.

Yes, watch the signs, for they abound.

https://thephilosophyforum.com/discussion/1973/donald-hoffman-and-conscious-realism

The hive would be a different space with different rules, but we give everything meaning, anywhere we are. This is true in life too.

What it means to you is unique, as it is to me.

Things are just right enough. The singularity is the fudge factor in every equation, the Trickster.

Keeper of Heros/Heroines and Fools

The great fixer, haha.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:54 am

Thank you, everyone, as always for your cogent inputs.  

First, I would like to address Nunia’s question about how things might progress, from here to Eternity......

Previously, prior to Foot’s introduction of the Portal concept, in connection with the ‘desert rendezvous’.  I’m not recalling which came first, the DR or the pod.  The pod idea was just after the Panama trip, which was 12/‘15. The DR was going to be 9/16.  The portal concept came shortly after the abortive DR, I believe.  

Wait, the sequence is wrong.  Panama was 12/‘16.  The pod and portal concepts were quite separate, at first.  Let’s say that the portal was first mentioned on, or just after, 9/‘16.  

Anyway, before all that, there was going to be a Rapture, mostly toward the end of the Millennium.  The MoAPS would be the trigger for the Millennium.  

However, post portal, I’ve been integrating the phenomenal/portal aspect with the theoretical/MoAPS aspect.  All this is in the interest of maximizing continuity, minimizing discontinuity, throughout the BPW/CTC.

In the context of coCreation, temporal continuity is both necessary and desirable.  

Now, the MoAPS and Rapture are more tightly integrated, with portals being the main link....... seeing is believing.

The continued voluntary reduction in fertility will be one of the main features of the Millennium. This reduction will now be augmented by temporary and permanent translocation to the other side.

Do keep in mind, however, that time on the other side is not the same as on this side. On the other side, time is nonlinear and multi-dimensional. That fact presents the biggest discontinuity in the entire BPW/CTC.

(cont.......)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:44 am

phenomenal
: relating to or being a phenomenon: such as
a : known through the senses rather than through thought or intuition
b : concerned with phenomena rather than with hypotheses

Ackbar
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by Ackbar on Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 am

I saw her there behind the veil when looking back to see.
The smoke rose up and hid the way before I touched the key.
Then turning back from what was clear I ventured out to new frontiers.
Where demons walk I found the feast and drank the blood of hidden beasts.
Now underneath the barren earth I see the cracked foundation.
I lift my hands towards the eye and float away to rot and die among her Jeweled Creations.
The Queen Bee with her drones have found the key to light the way.
The cup of honey overflows for those who choose to play.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:06 am

Phenomena comes after Mind from Mind.

Intuition is Mind moving in matter.

Matter is a reflection of Mind, but is not the real.

Science has touched and is always being touched by Mind.

Things are fine.

Portals, pods and peas.

What does Mind intend?

Sorrow? Peace? Torment? Love?

Our joyful participation in times of sorrow.

Without connection to the eternal dimension, it prob wouldn’t be possible to even know you are having an experience.

I have come to accept that I have all my being in Mind.

I prob should introduce myself I thought, so I did, seems I was expected.

Not too much to ask for a meat puppet to grin and bear it, is it?

This too shall pass helps me sometimes.

Sometimes nothing helps and living just hurts.

But mostly now it feels neutral with sunshine and some rain.

If you don’t expect anything, you can’t really be disappointed.

Expect and want for nothing, but what is needed.

Just enough is best for a Human Being, anything else is obcene.

Suffering can build character or break us down when not understood.

Do I understand the Holocaust?

How could I know suffering like that not having gone through it, part of me did, they did. I can feel them if I want to focus on them. Sometimes I focus on painful things to explore myself through pain.

Just some thoughts floating by.
Foot Mann

Post by Foot Mann on Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Gyros spinning in the midst of night. For those awake it is an amazing sight. Slowly opening a path to light. Stepping forward it is so bright. No return, the door is tight. The Little Chicken says it is alright.
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:38 pm

Well not all is well in Wonderland, boys and girls. I'm getting some accusations about this group via email that seem to be unresolved on Dan & Co. part and since none of it is making any sense to me, I'm going to lay down a few warnings here....

Whatever that is about...sort it. There is no money involved in this forum. There is absolutely ZERO reason for anyone's credit file or credit record to be involved in this forum or being exchanged for any reason between members of this forum.

Additionally, there should not be any monkey'ing around with members causing them issues in their place(s) of employment by any other member.

Footman you hearing this?

If I EVER find any truth to these accusations you fellas DO understand what I'm saying when I tell you LEAD BALLOON?

Now you principle individuals (you know who you are) who received an email from me tonight, are informed that fizzing match in the background has 24 hours to be resolved and that means non-violently. If ANY of this affects this forum you'll wish you'd had an encounter with a mechanical pile driver instead by the time I'm thru with you lot.

Get on your phones and sort it. Now.

Cy

P.S. leave me & this forum out of it.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:13 am

I wouldn’t argue with the lady Cy.

I have crappy credit and I am a little too obtuse to work most anywhere.

Don’t need no more money, I get what I need when needed.

Can’t hurt fools like me Wink

As I am an innocent, I shall continue with my spontaneous authentic diatribe from within...do better.

You must demand realization!

Like come to a full stop until the matter is resolved. If you are serious to know.

I am of the new race of Human Beings congregating in California for some reason, among other places.

I am not proud, I am powerful because of Love.

I’m learning more about my part as the curtains rise.

Removing confusion.

The age of the past is gone, matriarchy gave way to patriarchy, which has split the atom and birthed the child.

Horus has set the world on fire and filled me with such a rage.

Tempered now thankfully, humbled.

Apocalypse come.

Blue Moon too.

So the rebellious child grows.

The Kali Yuga ended and now we progress to stardom.

A little faith is required it seems.

In no-thing or God, but in yourself as the face of god, for surely we all are.

Final participation.

Beautifully and wonderfully made, even the infant terrible.

They just are trying everything they can not to accept it and delay, but things proceed.

For as one rises, so do all.

The old ways are done, they are being burned away.

Why is there so much confusion now, a fog?!

Because we are yet children!!!

Because this is the game of Horus.

Look at our leaders, religions, business tycoons, culture, products, entertainment, just all children playing games.

The face of Horus is in them all, all divine juvenile beings, you too.

Compassion is seeing all as yourself, just playing games, no judgments can be made or ground defended. No one better or worse than another.

Oh, but you insist that’s not true, well, it is and we made it all up and a big mess to boot.

One, no one saves us from but us, as young divine adults.

We are making progress I feel.

And growing up is all about intuition, imagination and flow.

We are the beast 666, what will we grow into, we are breaking all our toys.

Leaders are just extremists.

It grinds to a halt as patriarchy faces its death, literally and sacrifice all for the child.

They have it in them to sacrifice for the child, always did.

The Pope told a group of kids Hell was impossible because of the love for Humanity the Cosmos demonstrates. So you will sink to a firey pit he joked? What kind of god would do that he asked. Hell is what we make here he said. That pope may be the best one yet. Not saying much, but for popes, he ain’t all bad offering hope like that.

Love wins.

Mommy and Daddy Gods are gone and no one is coming.

I have hope in us.

I have hope in myself.

That’s the best kind of hope.

Time to grow up.

Time to accept your power and life eternal and take back what was given away.

That’s a powerful statement and one I have faith in the spirit of.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:36 am

Haha.

Too funny.

Forgive me, yes yes, we must keep up appearances.

Haha.

And who is protecting what appearance?

And an appearance has a credit score, oh, do tell.

Am I my credit score?

If not, then who cares?

Do you have privacy to maintain?

Not I, said the Hatter.

The Devil argues for the necessity of fear.

Who am I to disagree?

It has been effective in my sorry case to be sure.

The Others know imagination can set us free illuminating our lives.

Everlasting life, everlasting torment?

The Wheel turns...

The Bow becomes an instrument when played.

Now lay down and tell me all about it...

Foot Mann

Post by Foot Mann on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am

Little Chicken is under attack. Time for the Flock to fight back. The Princess has authorized a turn up of the Heat. His Actuator level has been raised a Beat. Now his wishes become Commands, directed at those with odd Demands.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:23 am

That's unfortunate but, at least for everyone here, it explains what's going on now. Thanks Foot Mann.
DrZaius

Post by DrZaius on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:27 am

Foot Mann wrote:Little Chicken is under attack...

Please be kind to our friend Dan.
He is unlike any other Man.
Help him fight off the Illuminati.
Laphroaig awaits him with Jack Sarfatti.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:33 am

Bahahaha.

I hope the old man gets his brain scrambled and shot into inner space.

Best thing for him really.

When I crossed over Baphomet the Gate Keeper met me and tormented me, but I realized I had been tormenting myself.

Hahaha.

99, they monitor everything you say, within their earshot.

Love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:57 pm