UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

May 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:57 am

Dan, I don't like putting everything in question form. I make a statement and then sometimes you say if it's right or wrong. All I want is clarification as which one it is. I don't care if I appear to be wrong all the time...
NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:59 am

I feel like Dan has lost control of this board. It used to be a conduit for his particular interpretation of metaphysical phenomena and the politics of disclosure but it's really devolved. Sorry to sound so negative.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:00 am

Annotate away..........

NorWon,

Evidently, appearances sometimes deceive.  

This is the politics of Disclosure, in case you didn’t know.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Apophis Pletho

Post by Apophis Pletho on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:01 am

If you need guidance, just remember that in the end, the Awesome One will reign alone.  

The only secret to life is resisting the temptation of anger; which underlies the power of Amor Fati.

This is the World to Come-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_qbzTciHY

If you want wisdom from "aliens"-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGVTHiVMHcA

But the "alien" is actually total information in hyperspace-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9UsvGo2ImU

When the one that left us here returns for us at last-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ts_67FUVbo

This phenomenon you call disclosure is actually a dialectic process to reveal a primordial truth. We all need to remember that there are real individuals on the other end of our messages and emails.  

None of the individuals involved are acting maliciously; we're all on the same path.  It is not us individually who discover it, we are merely actors in a play.  There is no free will.

Relax, trust your instincts and focus your mind on calm confidence.  

Remember, anger is the only one deceiving us.

Alois Bode Jr.
Bavarian Illuminati

Apophis Pletho

Last edited by Apophis Pletho on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:19 am; edited 2 times in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:10 am

Apop,

Oh, dear, they forgot my awesome lessons.  Better luck next time, sports fans.

At last word, the Princess had disallowed proxies.  The match will be principaled.  But the situation remains fluid.  

It will be the jesus freak v. the Beast...... live......

No free will........?  Perhaps, not.  But there is free love, as smelly is wont to point out.  

Nonetheless, did chicken little discover the truth, or did it just fall on his little noggin? Only his hairdresser knows for sure.

(cont.......)

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:34 am

I have a 2:45 Eye Doctor appt. tomorrow so I guess I'll have to watch a rerun of that meet-up.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:40 am

And who are you betting on, 99?

I’m betting on the Truth.

Personalism has been the sleeper cell of philosophy. I think it’s about to wake up. It will take no prisoners.

Philosophers have been standing on ceremony.

Chicken little stands for no one....... and certainly not for any ceremony.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:44 am

That's a toughie Dan, the Princess is a pretty smart cookie too. I wouldn't underestimate her debating skills.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:51 am

Hey, 99,

You missed the memo.  This ain’t no debate.  This is arm wrestling..... to the death.  There will be no sudden death overtime.  It will all happen in real time.  

Maybe you’d better suck on that tooth.  Sensodyne works pretty good.  So does Oragel.  Just ask me.

In the meantime, if smelly will let us, we’d all better do our homework on personalism.  Experience tells me that the SEP usually does a better job than wiki, when they go head to head.  Stanford is not being crowd sourced, when I last checked.  

Hey, with the politics of personalism in our sails, it will be ‘nolo’ all the way.  smelly taught me this lesson...... didn’t you smelly?  Oh, dear, maybe smelly didn’t get the memo, either.  

But, hey, you won’t catch chicken little napping on his laurels, no siree.......

But, no, actually it was Ackbar and DE Harding who finally spilled the beans.  smelly thought I’d never see the light....... see ya, smelly.....  

This is an excerpt from the first paragraph in the SEP article......
Although it was only in the first half of the twentieth century that the term personalism became known as a designation of philosophical schools and systems, personalist thought had developed throughout the nineteenth century as a reaction to perceived depersonalizing elements in Enlightenment rationalism, pantheism, Hegelian absolute idealism, individualism as well as collectivism in politics, and materialist, psychological, and evolutionary determinism. In its various strains, personalism always underscores the centrality of the person as the primary locus of investigation for philosophical, theological, and humanistic studies. It is an approach or system of thought which regards or tends to regard the person as the ultimate explanatory, epistemological, ontological, and axiological principle of all reality......
Hmmm..........

Would anyone care to throw a stone at personalism?

No takers? Any fakers?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Ackbar

Post by Ackbar on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:48 am

Happy Valentine's day friends!
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:56 am

Hmmm..........

Ackbar, now that’s what I call standing on ceremony........

........continuing.......
Personalists believe that the human person should be the ontological and epistemological starting point of philosophical reflection. They are concerned to investigate the experience, the status, and the dignity of the human being as person, and regard this as the starting-point for all subsequent philosophical analysis.
Do I hear any skeptics out there?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 am

[Hey, 99,

You missed the memo.  This ain’t no debate.  This is arm wrestling..... to the death.  There will be no sudden death overtime.  It will all happen in real time.  

Maybe you’d better suck on that tooth.  Sensodyne works pretty good.  So does Oragel.  Just ask me.
]

[just got back from errand only to see your feedback on my 'error']

Stop being so adorable Dan. I thought the arm wrestling thing was a joke but because it's really going to happen and because you're such a charmer, I'm rooting for Princess! "You go girl!" This one's a no-brainer. [cough] [cough] lol

Nunia.binus

Post by Nunia.binus on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:16 am

Is the BPWH MoAPS related to some solar flash/killshot/planet X "event" 3D-->4D "higher vibration" ascension that folks on the interwebs like David Wilcock/Ed Dames/GAIA TV etc. are hyping?

More generally, does the MoAPS refer to a specific, known, scheduled/imminent event or process the timing of which is driving the disclosure process and timeline, or is it referring to a less specific organic unscripted/undetermined process that you speculate will occur in some form or another because it is the "best possible" way to bridge the gap between where we are and where the BPWH infers we are moving towards.

...still just trying to sift through all of the "fake news" out there and make sense of the MoAPS download experience I had a ways back...
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:20 am

Yes, it is a no brainer....... we might almost call it the headless way.  

And while we’re at it, isn’t personalism a no brainer?

Nunia,

MoAPS.......?

It’s kinda looking like I’m the walking, talking MoAPSer. It’s a package deal...... with the Princess by my side.

No. She is definitely part of the prospective package, but she hasn’t actually signed on.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:25 am

Personalism is inclusive in so many schools of thought, I don't know which version you subscribe too. The Platonic version maybe?

The definition of that term is, at times, so nebulous. And when we get to specifics, it seems like everyone is doing their own thing with it. There does not seem to be any set standards when it comes to defining Personalism other than its meaning in a very general sense.

--------------------
Here's a statement you made in old post here:

"More to the point, the BPWH favors personalism.  Persons are the only arbiters of reality.  God, such as she may exist, is a person, first and foremost."

My comment: We are made in the image of God. Because we are persons, so is God.

Here's an another statement you made on it:

"As an immaterialist, I'm supposing that there are no physical objects, in the first place, and that all impersonal existence is the product of persons.  I am, hereby, only asserting the corollary of personalism, which is holism/monism..... where, as opposed to materialism, existence is conferred only from the top, down..... not bottom, up."

My comment: Ok, this gives us more clarification on your definition of that term. As for myself, it makes sense to me.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:46 am; edited 4 times in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:33 am

Just a minute, 99, I’ll have to check........

Hmmm..........

This is just a wild guess, right off the top.......

......I guess I’m a jesus freakin’ personalist, 99.

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:46 am

Sure sounds like it Dan. Smile

Nevertheless, for most of my adult life, I didn't subscribe to the view that God is a 'person' just like us. But based on the information you've been posting here, it appears that that is exactly the case.

Growing up though, as a Catholic, we were taught that in catechism.
-----------------------------
Also, I find your comments on evolution very intriguing:

" Very specifically, I’m not an evolutionist. What evolution there may be is simply a logical self-emergence from the personhood of the Monad. This logical emergence is outside of any temporal dimension."

That too makes sense to me.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

smelly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by smelly on Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:57 am

All this is just a metaphor for the deeper work.

It’s obvious.

Enjoy muppets.

None of you, unless you have done the great work can understand what I’m saying.

I know this.

I was talking to the Princess.

I am talking to the Princess.

I have no arguments really.

To discuss awakening in words like personality or philosophy and reason, is to miss it completely.

Your idea of ego is being challenged and all this wind on oMF is simply ego looking for a way out.

Well there are no ways out but eclipse.

You think that a terrible thing?

Who do you think is pushing you to Master the elements inside you?

You are.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 am; edited 2 times in total
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:03 am

I get the distinct impression, smelly, that you are quite confused as to which side is which.

Maybe you’d like some schooling .........
NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:04 am

Nunia.binus wrote:Is the BPWH MoAPS related to some solar flash/killshot/planet X "event" 3D-->4D "higher vibration" ascension that folks on the interwebs like David Wilcock/Ed Dames/GAIA TV etc. are hyping?
If you're looking for something specific, you won't likely find that here. You'll need to use discernment and put the pieces together on your own, don't expect to find timetables or concrete descriptions in these parts...
Ackbar

Post by Ackbar on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:05 am

Dan wrote:

"As an immaterialist, I'm supposing that there are no physical objects, in the first place, and that all impersonal existence is the product of persons.  I am, hereby, only asserting the corollary of personalism, which is holism/monism..... where, as opposed to materialism, existence is conferred only from the top, down..... not bottom, up."

Thanks for finding this quote from Dan. I was starting to get confused on his position but this clears it up. This is essentially the same way I see it.

smelly
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by smelly on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:06 am

Dan, I dealt with you.

You are not a factor at the moment.

You have your own personal work to do.

I wish you well with it.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:14 am

True, smelly,

I am a people person, and the MoAPS is all about the personal aspect of Disclosure.

You are a self appointed referee, of some sort. I’m still in the process of pinning it down.
Ackbar

Post by Ackbar on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:19 am

I found a nice valentine's day picture for everyone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 25, 2018 4:15 pm