UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Immaterialism
Today at 8:41 am by GSB/SSR

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Today at 8:18 am by smelly

» Montage grokking
Yesterday at 9:53 pm by mion

» AP's YouTube vids
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:38 am by 99

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:35 pm by 99

» CC's Wacky World of Disclosure
Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:53 pm by 99

» Catalina Islands/4th Dimensional Portal/Kit Green
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:18 pm by 99

» Could DNA prove that ancient Egyptians visited Ireland?
Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:48 pm by 99

» UFO Nuclear Missile and Reactor Site Incidents
Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:01 pm by 99

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

August 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:13 pm

Cy,

I apologize for any disturbance that has been caused by people who may wish to make trouble for me/us.

A similar situation arose with with OMF1, as I recall.  You suggest that I might sort it out.  There is nothing that I have done besides my daily postings on OMF2.  I don’t know what I could do, besides ceasing to post.  It would be unfortunate if any forum could by threatened in this manner by one or two disgruntled individuals.  I have no idea what else I might do to appease such individuals, besides renouncing my freedom of speech.  I trust that OMF would not countenance such efforts.  

9:35..........

After all, this is the Open Minds Forum.  Some people are going to take offense that some might challenge the status quo, or might talk about something besides the weather.  Even just talking about the weather has become controversial.  

It might also be controversial that I keep company with someone who is employed in the government.  Freedom of association may also be under attack.  

The are those who pretend to be others, and attempt to be disruptive, under those other identities.  It is a sickness...... a sociopathology.  It may even be calculated.  There is scant defense.  

I would like to go on with business ......

The existence of magic is controversial.  It may be socially disruptive.  I have no proof that magic even exists.  

I have no proof that persons exist.  If persons exist, they exist beyond the realm of scientific objectivity.  

In that strong sense, persons are necessarily magical beings.  We are, by definition, metaphysical beings.  

There is a person by the lake who has machine which is reported to do things that push the boundaries of physics. Another person may have contributed to the magical attributes of the machine. There are those who have a financial interest in the mass production of the effects.

There becomes a financial conflict, then, between the mechanical and the magical. Magic cannot be monetized, but mechanics can be.

This situation reminds one of the legend of John Henry...... man v machine. There may be contest...... at the lake, or at the mountain..... man v machine or physics v metaphysics. I think we would like to see some resolution.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:21 pm

We are always here and somehow there.

I don’t care nor need to prove it.

Magick?

Life is that very thing.

We are magickal beings.

A Light...

kevin

Post by kevin on Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:12 pm

Thank God for Dan and all he has gone through to get us here.
Here's a little Shekhinah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CevxZvSJLk8

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:04 pm

His Mitzvah.

From the Kabbalah, if it exists, it's supposed to.

“What is there is here
What is here is there
And what is not here
Is not there.” — Tao

Edinho

Post by Edinho on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Hi Dan. I follow this thread with intrigue. All roads lead to rome right? I have a question re: TBPWH. Modern quantum mechanics posits a multiverse. Should we be one osscilation of the multiverse. does that indicate we are but a statistic? How do we asssure ourselves we are the BPW and not a statistical anomoly on the path to the BPW?

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:33 am

Edinho wrote:Hi Dan. I follow this thread with intrigue. All roads lead to rome right? I have a question re: TBPWH. Modern quantum mechanics posits a multiverse. Should we be one osscilation of the multiverse. does that indicate we are but a statistic? How do we asssure ourselves we are the BPW and not a statistical anomoly on the path to the BPW?

Howdo ,and welcome.

Is that a Portuguese name?

"All roads lead to Rome"

Or to the Roman forum.

It was built on top of Etruscian burial grounds , and after plodding about multiple such sites it is obvious that these sites were built precisely to fit the local matrix of leylines meetings

And most pathways ( roads) also follow these routes, thus it makes one ponder why our ancestors paid such a close attention to this system, especially the so called after life journey.

Maybe there are multiverse dimensions life follows ?
And the mass meeting zones are the gateways, as such?

hobbit

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:39 am

Just make sure when the wave form collapses, you are the winner of the Multiverse version of you.

I suspect if there is a Multiverse, the other versions of you are like threads from a central Sun of You and somehow you retain a little from other versions.

Science really has lied to us.

The scientific method does not drive discovery, intuition, creativity and inspiration does.

So anyone can study the Multiverse.

Know Thyself
Nothing more
Everything is One
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:28 am

Freewill > anomalies > synchronicities > temporal continuity > the BPW.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:13 am

Said another way, you wake as a child on the wheel of life, which leads to the world tree at the center of the Labyrinth.

Today, the Earth is reborn and I can see it in my yard.

The trees leaf as ice crystals form and lightening cracks in the air.

The Flowers sing in their pots filled with reminding.

The weeds seek to steal the light and water.

And the birds come and go freely enjoying a drink or a meal.

One can learn the cycles of life if they stop and listen and watch.

We are invited to participate even.

So however you celebrate it, through whatever filter you like, life and it’s promise is renewed today in time, rejoice!
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:45 pm

I recognize that I still have not given an adequate answer to Nunia. I only started to give a very preliminary answer last Friday.......

Most significantly I mentioned nothing about the metamorphosis..... only about one aspect of the role of the portals.

The major role of the portals is likely to be with the metamorphosis (mM).

The portals will be providing an infrastructure for mM. Much of the mM will be occurring on the other side.

But, in the meantime, the situation by the lake is reported to be developing faster than I had anticipated.

(cont........)

DrZaius

Post by DrZaius on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Does everyone get to undergo mM?
If not, what's the selection process?
Will I have to go the portal, or will it come to me?
What are you going to mM into?
Is there pizza on the other side?

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:10 pm

DrZaius wrote:Does everyone get to undergo mM?

Precious.

Well that is entirely up to you as it’s always been and always will be, “...you damn, dirty ape!” Wink

If the portals be real, they will help you do quickly what has been a life’s journey to now, help you to connect you to that unchanging You and give you context to your life where yuh can accept your life is not superfluous nor is it all about you.

It will take real humility, not based on fear or greed, which means belief. We don’t think less of ourselves, we come to think less about ourselves.

You are not your thoughts or feelings. You are the One who fells them. You think the thoughts.

I have come to learn, there are beliefs you can contend with in the light of consciousness and then other beliefs driving behaviors we aren’t aware of. These are how we are manipulated, through unconscious beliefs, which mask connection to You. They can be sussed out by exploring our emotions and need to be.

The question is not how long you have, but what you expect out of life and learning what IT expects out of you.

If the portals are not helping this process occur, they are a waste of time.
Foot Mann

Post by Foot Mann on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:44 pm

From here to there to SLC Square. To the Summit they come, not a single bum. Then off to the Mountain, to have some more fun. Is it Real? Is it Magic? For some it may be Tragic? The Chicken will help with the overall Fabric.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:03 pm

As I was suggesting, the situation by the lake is reported to be developing faster than the Princess and I had previously been apprised, despite the fact that both of us are still alleged to be stakeholders with an ‘equity’ interest.  

There is a new corporate entity.  Kevin is the CEO, Chevreman is the CTO, and Dan M is the Chairperson.  I need continuing access to Dan M and/or to his designated special liaison to me and the Princess.  

The first order of business with Dan M is to confirm whether or not the Princess and I do indeed have a stakeholding/equity interest in this ‘Lakeside’ Corporation.  

We would have such interest, in as much as said Corporation may play a role in the Disclosure process.  It is unlikely not to, in my estimation.  

My understanding is that the lakeside summit of stakeholders is to take place prior to the meeting at the mountain, which is to occur before the end of this month.  

The fact that neither the Princess nor I have yet been invited to the alleged summit meeting, already raises issues of propriety.  

Whether or not either one of us physically attends this founding meeting of the Corporation, we should still be granted full electronic access.  No?  This would be the number two priority item to establish with Dan M, IMHO.  

Let’s be clear, my intentions here are only to facilitate the best possible disclosure process....... and not in any way to be obstructive.

A priority item with Footmann is to establish what is supposed to be the linkage between the summit meeting and the mountain meeting besides the fact that at least two of the principals are expected to attend both meetings.  

It occurs to me that the fact that there are now to be two meetings, may not be unrelated to my earlier objections to Chevreman’s cosmic impersonalism.  

With this objection in mind, allow me to make an additional statement concerning Nunia’s question about the Metamorphosis (mM)........

This mM is largely to be an interpersonal phenomenon, especially from the PoV of the Monad/Telos.  Very succinctly, all seven billion of us will be transforming into the Trinity, over the duration of the Millennium.  Yes, I’ve just said a mouthful, haven’t I?  However, has this eventuality not been implied to be the essence of the BPW from the very beginning?

Now you may begin to understand the basis of the conflict of the personalism of the BPW with whatever impersonal cosmology that Joe Firmage and/or the Mormon Church may have in mind.  

Yes, sports fans, the Telos/Monad, according to the BPWH, is three persons in one substance.  No?  

Tell me that I’m wrong.  

And, yes, throughout, I have been referring to the former Congressman, Dan Marriott, for what it’s worth.

So, yes, spoiler alert...... our metaphoric ‘butterfly’ = the Trinity.  Not to give away the store or anything.  

Deep down, all we are trinitarians, whether we know it or not.  We are about to find it out.  Maybe it’s like the three faces of Eve.  

And, perhaps, we have three quarks for Muster Mark, after all.  

It does seem that we’re rolling out the heavy artillery.  Where is gun control when we need it?  

Son of a gun.  

We wouldn’t want the sky to fall, or anything, would we?

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:50 am

Trinity,

Having experienced this, and had three way chats with Myself, it is bizarre beyond description, and fabulous beyond description.

My physical body not that amused though, it wanted to be physical again, and have ground to stand upon.

hobbit
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:14 am

Well, hobbit, I guess we get the best of both worlds, then...... sub specie aeternitas.  No?

10:30.........

I needed to explain the difference between monotheism and trinitarianism, this morning, to Footmann.........

By my understanding, monotheism, as understood by the non-trinitarians, is more akin to Deism......  there is no personal relation with said Deity.  Deism is about Deus Abscondus.  Theism is I/Thou, as per Martin Buber, for instance.  In practice, however, it is only with trinitarianism that this personal relation becomes explicit and essential.  That is the purpose particularly of the Son and the Spirit/Comforter...... didn’t you know?  

In lieu of Dan M, I might speak with Bob K, Joe’s publicist, as a preliminary measure.  There are issues in my mind about the ‘alien autopsy’ that need clarification, first.  

11:30.......

I hasten to point out that the butterfly is a trinitarian....... it has two wings and a body.  

From one perspective, the body is Mother Earth, and one wing is the Son, and the other is the Holy Spirit.  No?  

12:30..........

The Princess and I decided that the so-called summit meeting was just going to be a business meeting, and we didn’t really need to attend.  Our focus should remain on the subsequent mountain meeting.  After the mountain meeting, there is a trip to Spain.  

(cont.......)

-------

http://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=295

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:49 am