UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Montage grokking
Yesterday at 8:48 pm by mion

» Disclosure - For U by U
Yesterday at 7:51 pm by smelly

» I designed a "THOUGHTS FLY TO INFINITY" SHIRT
Yesterday at 5:42 pm by TheSloth

»  The Black Hole Soul by GarzParz
Yesterday at 5:16 pm by HANIPAN

» Mandella Effect
Yesterday at 5:11 pm by HANIPAN

» Immaterialism 2
Yesterday at 3:40 pm by Cuan Scott

» Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2
Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:59 am by desertdweller

» Sunspot Observatory Shut Down Updates
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:02 pm by dan

» Immaterialism
Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:58 am by Earthling

Headline Relay: Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica

Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:13 pm by Cyrellys

Linda Moulton Howe Interview of Naval Officer - Antarctica  

MMR Twitter News

September 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan on Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:25 am

Apophis, you messing with me?

I drew that ABRACADABRA pyramid like that a couple weeks ago. I didn’t post it anywhere.

Funny synchronicity

A sign.

Magick here.

Any second they like anyone can clear the whole matter of their confusion up instantly.

Then the world tries to argue with our contentment and attainment.

That always happens, but the victim will stop moving as the snake constricts eventually and you will be consumed.

Let us thank the Cosmos for such mercies.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:36 am

Jesus a veil........?

You don’t get it, smelly.  

Persons are not veils.  

Our bodies may be veils.   Our bodies don’t hide the Person. They point to the Person.  

Yes, we have difficulty discerning the Soul.  The body is not here to hide the Soul.  It is here to embellish the Soul..... to animate the Soul, even.

History is the animation of the cosmic Soul.  You don’t quite grasp that, smelly.  

There is a Cosmic Soul. That is all there is. This singular Soul is surrounded by a shadow of ‘illusions’. These illusions serve no other purpose than to explicate the light to the dark. Every person, every thing, is a portal to the Person.

You speak of veils. Every veil is a portal.

Yes, every portal may be exploded/imploded, in an instant of individual insight.

But, in the End, smelly, we are not individuals. We are the pearls on Indra’s necklace. Your enlightenment is for you. It exists only in the light, in the foreshadowing, of Indra’s enlightenment.

One day, smelly, you will understand.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:58 am

No one is arguing here.

Yuh may point out my ignorance from now until the sun burns out.

Truth has nothing to do with authority, truth has nothing to do with tradition, truth has nothing to do with the past - truth is a radical, personal realization. You have to come to IT.

Indeed, you will just come to IT.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:07 am

No, smelly.  Truth is not personal.  IT, as you say, is interpersonal.  

You have no clue as to the Interpersonal dimension.  Your enlightenment is nothing, without that dimension.  Sorry.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:10 am

Good, I am nothing.

I accept that completely.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:37 am

Hey smelly, welcome to the club! I'm a 'nobody' too! Smile
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:59 am

Wrong, again, smelly. You are not nobody. You are a person. So are all the rest of us, lest ye forget.

You don’t care about yourself, you cannot care about others.

You don’t care if Trump drops the bomb.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:35 am

Naaa, let the chips fall where they may.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:16 pm

I have nothing to say to anyone.

I’ve always written to my Self.

I don’t need to explain, nor could I.

My pen goes where the wind takes it.

Of course it’s interpersonal socially.

The inner unseen connections we can’t really prove to anyone.

Our visions reveal the layers of being if we wish to experience them.

There is nothing to attain.

That’s a load off.

This now is the good.

It is complete and whole if I can realize IT in the moment now.

As soon as good and evil are objectified they lead you away.

Many are practicing means which lead nowhere.

“The secret of the way proposed by Chuang Tzu is therefore not the accumulation of virtue and merit taught by Ju, but wu wei, the non-doing, or non-action, which is not intent upon results and is not concerned with consciously laid plans or deliberately organized endeavors: “My greatest happiness consists precisely in doing nothing whatever that is calculated to obtain happiness … Perfect joy is to be without joy … if you ask ‘what ought to be done’ and ‘what ought not to be done’ on earth to produce happiness, I answer that these questions do not have [a fixed and predetermined] answer” to suit every case. If one is in harmony with Tao—the cosmic Tao, “Great Tao”—the answer will make itself clear when the time comes to act, for then one will act not according to the human and self-conscious mode of deliberation, but according to the divine and spontaneous mode of wu wei, which is the mode of action of Tao itself, and is therefore the source of all good.“ — The Way of Chuang Tzu

I am not good, I do not choose good, good comes to us naturally. I found my awareness through Wu Wei, I can’t relate Kairos intent or meaning to anyone. I get in trouble when I try to work out what’s happening. There is no need to work anything out Wink

No apologies Dan for spontaneity. Chang Tzu is like Paul minus the theological mysticism.

If I preach anything, it is the spiritual liberty of Wu Wei. I am no contemplative nor am I purifying myself. We do not cultivate anything really. This why I have never joined Dan’s crew really. Whose crew does one go with?

None.

“All deliberate, systematic, and reflexive “self-cultivation,” whether active or contemplative, personalistic or politically committed, cuts one off from the mysterious but indispensible contact with Tao, the hidden “Mother” of all life and truth.”

The true tranquillity sought by the “man of Tao” is Ying ning, tranquillity in the action of non-action, in other words, a tranquillity which transcends the division between activity and contemplation by entering into union with the nameless and invisible Tao.” — Chuang Tzu

I am what I am.

“No one is so wrong as the man who knows all the answers. Like Lao Tzu, Master Chuang preaches an essential humility: not the humility of virtuousness and conscious self-abasement, which in the end is never entirely free from the unctuousness of Uriah Heep, but the basic, one might say, “ontological,” or “cosmic” humility of the man who fully realizes his own nothingness and becomes totally forgetful of himself, “like a dry tree stump … like dead ashes.” — Thomas Merton - The Way of Chuang Tzu
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:46 pm

The further question is whether there can be personhood without free will.  

DonKim are not free to drop the bomb.  We are not free to disavow the truth.  

smelly is free to disavow the BPWH, until it is no longer within the realm of sanity to do so.  He is free to be insane, though.  He might  be pitied.  

Well, he could simply be absorbed directly back into the Source.  Nothing wrong with that.  Many will be.  Me?  There will be work for persons..... wrapping up business...... turning off the lights..... helping restore the status quo, ante...... completing our singular Circuit/CTC.  

Generally, we will facilitate an orderly exodus.  There will be no rush.  We’ll have all the time in the world.  

Of course, smelly and I could wind up on the same cleanup crew.  You never know.  

However, 99, if we have a nuclear war, I might wish to reconsider my thought process.  smelly......?  He’ll just keep on smelling the roses.  

Would I shake my fist at the heavens?  Maybe so.  

(cont......)
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:58 pm

In reference to your feedback on my post, thanks Dan, that's good to know. Smile

------------------------------------

In some instances, I do not find your BPWH persuasive and, in this case, I'm more apt to subscribe to your reconsiderations of it...

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:21 pm

Just be honest Dan, this is your true will do to do these things, have at it.

No argument needed.

I don’t just smell roses, also daisies, tulips, lilies, poppies and daffodils.

dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:13 am

Princess reminds me that the BPWH is really about metamorphosis. The Millennium is about metamorphosis.

For the past several thousand years, we’ve been in a chrysalis phase. That’s where we extract ourselves from our original participation, i.e. tribal consciousness, and we begin to enter into cosmic consciousness or final participation. This happens with or without our awareness. It is inevitable.

This is what we should be discussing.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 am

Final participation is all I talk about and elucidate.

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:07 am

dan wrote:Princess reminds me that the BPWH is really about metamorphosis.  The Millennium is about metamorphosis.  

For the past several thousand years, we’ve been in a chrysalis phase.  That’s where we extract ourselves from our original participation, i.e. tribal consciousness, and we begin to enter into cosmic consciousness or final participation.  This happens with or without our awareness.  It is inevitable.  

This is what we should be discussing.

consciousness.
Exactly.

What is it, where is it.

I for one have been trying and trying to push You to face up to this universal STUFF , and if You look back in time, then follow the hands.
It is via the palm that all is revealed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamsa

hobbit

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:12 am

Where is there a reason to be discouraged?

MAN IS BORN IN TAO

Fishes are born in water
Man is born in Tao.
If fishes, born in water,
Seek the deep shadow
Of pond and pool,
All their needs
Are satisfied.
If man, born in Tao,
Sinks into the deep shadow
Of non-action
To forget aggression and concern,
He lacks nothing
His life is secure.

Moral:

“All the fish needs Is to get lost in water.
All man needs is to get lost In Tao.”

Getting lost sometimes is exactly what you should do to find your way.
painterdoug

Post by painterdoug on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:01 pm

hello all / I too have been shedding my skin.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:36 pm

Steady on...

The Flowers
Of Course
The Flowers

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:28 am

All is one.
Consciousness is the universal stuff of creation.
It is Omni present in a duality of spin.
That duality of spin chases itself , reversing at the heart centre of each unique memory.

Unless this STUFF is accepted You are pissing in the wind.

And as the wind is not blowing, it is the individual memories of consciousness that form polarity and equator forms displacing in location relative to larger scale self similar displacing memory fields.
It would seem wise to know how this all operates to thus piss with the direction of displacement to avoid been drenched.

You cannot run until You have mastered walking, thus You cannot have any different overall world without knowing how it forms.

It was called many things in many past times, the aether recently.

hobbit
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 am

It is a fundamental tenet of the BPWH that all persons share the same soul.  However, I have not yet stated that we’re all created equal.  

What, for instance, is the situation with regard to sociopathology.....?  

It could turn out that sociopathy actually exists, and is largely an innate condition.  

I don’t deny that there exist ‘birth defects’, or that there exist innately different sorts of abilities....... athletes v poets, for instance.  

We might chalk up sociopathy to the rubric of birth defects.  Why do such defects exist?  If there were a reason, what would be the best number.  This is a calculus that would be extremely difficult for anyone to engage in.  I’m hardly tempted.  

Well, besides the optimal diversity of innate talents, we are all the same, deeper down, with the possible exception of sociopaths.  

Even in the case of sociopathy, I would be very reluctant to suppose there could be any humans who do not share the universal Soul.  

Ron and Aliyah, however, do not share this optimistic view.  Yesterday was the first time I pressed this issue.

I believe that the optimistic view, concerning human nature is a logical corrolary of personalism.  Every last one of us has the potential to become one with God.  It is inevitable.  No one goes to hell.  

There is no hell, other than what we can experience on Earth, which is more than enough for my taste.  

This issue has a direct bearing on Disclosure.......

Will Disclosure be helpful or harmful?  

There is great caution with regard to Disclosure due to the definite possibility that the information would be misused both by the naive and by miscreants.  Ron is of the opinion that the majority of us would be liable to misuse the information.  Therefore, Disclosure is liable to bring more harm than good.  What then is the point of Disclosure?  

Even if there weren’t a majority of baddies, just a few bad apples could spoil the barrel.  

Such considerations seem to militate against Disclosure.  Why then does it appear to be moving forward?  

Ron has suggested that he is prepared to mediate a conversation with people by the Lake, in order for that front to participate in Disclosure.  

It was even stated that disclosure would engender a die back of some description........ information of which I have yet to be apprised.  

Have my speculations concerning the BPW been misguided?  Statements made yesterday could be so construed.  

It is an integral part of my understanding of the BPWH that the voluntary global reduction in fertility would continue after Disclosure, if even being accelerated. Any other sort of population decline would argue against the BPWH.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:56 am; edited 6 times in total

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:07 am

Each Fool in life is given all the elements they need to meet Self in life and thrive.

They may be missing a limb or brain cells, or be a world famous mind, we take what we are given gladly.

We are the ones who put these value judgments on things.

There is indeed no Hell because Love Wins. Love always wins.

Trying to be good and cultivate virtue is even a trap.

For the Great Tao cuts through good and evil. There is a little bit of both always in each. Pure good would be joyless. Pure evil would be counter to life. So we get a little bit of both always.

For Hobbit.

“To organize is to destroy.

But when the creek dries up
Nothing grows in the valley.
When the mound is leveled
The hollow next to it is filled.

And when the statesmen and lawyers
And preachers of duty disappear
There are no more robberies either
And the world is at peace.

Moral: the more you pile up ethical principles
And duties and obligations
To bring everyone in line
The more you gather loot
For a thief like Khang.
By ethical argument
And moral principle
The greatest crimes are eventually shown
To have been necessary, and, in fact,
A signal benefit
To mankind.”

It’s not going to be understood completely rationally.

“When I walk crazy, I walk right:
But am I a man to imitate?”

— Madman of Chu

Yes, the madman is the wisest in all the land. When the CIA is gone Disclosure will be upon us. Not in my lifetime I suppose. I am stuck in a world of darkness and stupidity.

But I am not dark or stupid, completely anyway.

The thieves are too many now and have too much to lose.

They will always dangle meaning in a meaningless world to trap us.

Well, they can’t walk like a madman out of step or they would immediately stop their follies right NOW when they saw themselves in the Light of Love.

The truth is greater than even Jesus and the Tao of Discipleship Dan.

Yes, I am become very wise by emptying myself.

In this world I’m a freak, a loser, well that suits me just fine.

When I walk crazy, I walk right. Don’t think about your steps.

There comes a time you learn you can fly with no wings, for you are the wind.

All will come to it, I’m not so uncaring about others, but others are me, so what could the problem be?

Nothing could be discouraging to one who understands nothing.

“I know about letting the world alone, not interfering. I do not know about running things. Letting things alone: so that men will not blow their nature out of shape! Not interfering, so that men will not be changed into something they are not! When men do not get twisted and maimed beyond recognition, when they are allowed to live—the purpose of government is achieved.”

Let’s let that happen.

Please?!
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:23 am

When the sky falls on scientific materialism, as is bound to happen, are we then supposed to cease all thought?  

That outcome seems very unlikely, smelly.  

I suppose you might be suggesting the ego consciousness and cosmic consciousness are simply incompatible.  I do suggest that at some point, in the process of becoming one with God, our individual, historical egos will cease to exist.  This is not something that would come about overnight.  In the meantime, most of us will continue with our individual thoughts.  In order for there to be an ego meld, presumably our individual understandings of the world will come into greater alignment.  Would this not be a natural progression?  

You seem, smelly, to be advocating a very unnatural transition.  This is not any metamorphoses that I can envision.  

Perhaps you have already stated that you are not concerned with anything transitional.  Wonderful.  You should not be overly surprised by my focus on the transition process, itself.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:53 am

It is beyond my words is just what it is.

I don’t even need to hint at it.

It is not a ceasing of thinking, it is a booting up of imagination and reason balancing. So there is a meld of sorts possible. We walk between heaven and earth and see both. Nothing else is doing that. Ego doesn’t go anywhere. But you can let the void be your head. It’s not explainable. But anyone can realize it instantly as soon as they allow themselves to drop the sham.

It is not something you earn. It is what we are and allowing that to naturally flow with the Tao. It’s not any more complicated than that. The One is an image of IT and we are part of that. It’s a mystery. I don’t have it all worked out.

But I know nothing can be worked out in death not accepted in life. You can bet your soul on that if you like or not. I have faith that life will take care of life. And Death will take back it’s gift that allowed life to manifest here.

“Unconcerned, doing nothing, he will see all things grow ripe around him.”

THE KINGLY MAN

My Master said:

That which acts on all and meddles in none—is heaven...

The Kingly Man realizes this, hides it in his heart,
Grows boundless, wide-minded, draws all to himself.
And so he lets the gold lie hidden in the mountain,
Leaves the pearl lying in the deep.
Goods and possessions are no gain in his eyes,
He stays far from wealth and honor.
Long life is no ground for joy,
nor early death for sorrow.
Success is not for him to be proud of,
failure is no shame.
Had he all the world’s power
he would not hold it as his own,
If he conquered everything he would
not take it to himself.
His glory is in knowing that all things
come together in One And life and death are equal.

— Chuang Tzu

Amor Fati
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post by 99 on Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Yes, there WILL be a dieback if there's Disclosure. I agree. It will manifest in the form of religious regional wars; religious extremists, of any feather, against 'the heathens'.

Of this, I am certain.

hobbit

Post by hobbit on Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:01 pm

99 wrote:Yes, there WILL be a dieback if there's Disclosure. I agree. It will manifest in the form of religious regional wars; religious extremists, of any feather, against 'the heathens'.

Of this, I am certain.

That has and is occurring.
hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:17 am