Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+14
skaizlimit
Araneidae
jofo
Allthereis
Foresaperire
Cheguevoblin
GSB
whoknows
hobbit
Foot Mann
U
Big Bunny Love
dan
18 posters

B - j - c67890

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Empty B - j - c67890

Post by dan Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:29 am

First topic message reminder :

Bjc could stand for lots of things.  It’s possible to suppose that it stands Baltimore Junior College.  It’s possible to suppose that c stands for chick, which is short for chicken.  

Talk about a pink slip, yesterday, puts me in mind of being laid off, which puts me in mind of a retrospective.........

And a topic header does require at least ten characters.......

The allotted length for a thread is 40 pages...... giving us a chance to take the occasional breather...... as the show goes on.

Last edited by dan on Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

B - j - c67890 - Page 26 Empty Re: B - j - c67890

Post by dan Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:07 am

I just called Eric to tell him that I had completed ✅ the Strange Loop.

This is thanks to Doug Hofstadter, the son of my physics advisor at Stanford.

He was my freshman dormate.  

It’s a small world, after all, sports fans.

Doug was the middle of three students from Palo Alto high school..... paly high.  

Larry Tesler was the oldest, at age 16, and they would sit endlessly in the Trancos lounge playing three handed bridge.  I never played.  I still hate card games.  The third, whose name I can’t quite recall, was 14 years old.  Doug was 15.  I was ancient, at 17.

The three of them were in mathematics, of course. I was in physics, again.  

I will readily admit that they were vastly smarter than the little chick 🐥, but I had something going for me...... perspicacity.  

I got the Princess, in the end!  

There are a whole bunch of strange loops 🔂  🔁, here, and foot 🦶 is at the center of all of them, per impossible, but of course.  

Time is of the essence here....... and the Washington Mall constitutes another loop 🔁, which donny, cheating, of course, tried to complete on Wednesday.  Poor guy, he got caught out.  

The Washington Mall should be the Ellipse with two foci, but we’ll need three...... the Supremes.....

Anyway, what Ron, Doug and donny couldn’t quite understand was that consciousness was not in the strange loop 🔁, but the strange loop 🔁 is within consciousness...... that’s how we get the I Am and the Ouroboros.  

3.5 understood, and that’s all there is to it.  

After GEB, doug wrote the second story..... I Am a Strange Loop...... and so aren’t we all, doug.  

I’m also reminded of Amit Goswami....... https://www.amazon.com/Science-Within-Consciousness-Developing-Primacy/dp/B005HDLKD6

Back in the eighties, Amit and I did lunch in DC.  He was back here visiting his daughter, if I recall.

He was also confused about the small world...... not quite understanding the I Am..... that it is truly self contained.  

This is what the coherence theory of Truth (CohTT) is all about.  

This is what poor Steve (bannon) is trying to figure out.  

RAW....... Reality is the sum of all conspiracies ever imagined.  

Q Anon........ my ass!  

This is the only way you’ll ever solve the measurement problem...... it’s a package 📦 deal, and they don’t call me little chick 🐥 for nuthin.  

And I almost forgot........
    I have much more to say to you, more than you can now bear.  But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.  He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
    Well, I think it might be close enough for gummint work.  

Curiosity killed the cat 🐈, but perspicacity brought it back...... from sunfish to catfish.  

All we need now is a little grace........ slick...... white rabbit......

Yes, it’s all about managing magic....... along with the portals, of course.  

I googled tessler and hofstadter....... the third at the bridge table was charlie h brenner......... tessler......
    At Stanford, he had spent time as a student programmer for Joshua Lederberg on the LINC platform, and was a colleague of Larry Breed, Charles Brenner, Douglas Hofstadter, Roger Moore, and Bill Strachan.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:37 am

Can I ask this one question? For four years we've heard from the left that Trump and his faction are in bed with the Russians, Chivo seems to agree, he's mentioned Q being a Russian op. On the right and indeed in many of the Q posts China is blamed and the claim is made that powerful people on the left are in bed with them and that they're trying to subvert the nation from within, just as the left claims that the Russians are doing but with the right wing. At this point, I don't know what to believe. Is one side correct and the other wrong or are we getting messed with from both sides? I'd be very interested to hear any of your takes from anyone here on this subject.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:45 am

1345z........

Q started independently, but foot 🦶 &co took it over, early on.

Yes, doesn’t everyone want a finger in the pie 🥧?

And here’s a real syzygy........ https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217883313423212&id=1494821475&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights ........ speaking of body parts and pies 🥧....... a real martyr for the cause.  I told Princess 👸 that I hope 🤞 that foot 🦶 is being careful.  
    Careful of what?
    Being careful when playing with fire 🔥
    As with Prometheus
    He is a fire bug as am I!
    Well, Princess, we don't want to have too much fun 🤩.  
    Why not?
    This week was entertaining
    Too much fun.........?
    Folks have died from laughing  

Here is from the Kirkus review of Doug’s book....... Doesn’t quite add up to a unified theory of anything.

When I spoke with Doug H, after a book signing for GEB, ~1980, I asked if he thought the Anthropic Principle had any bearing on the subject.  He dismissed the idea, almost out of hand.  

It was as if he had a visceral aversion to there being a cosmological implication of consciousness.  

It appears that he still hasn’t opened up on that possibility.  

That’s what is strangest for chick 🐥.  

Mr. Trump, they noted, is still the commander in chief, and unless he is removed, the military is bound to follow his lawful orders. While military officials can refuse to carry out orders they view as illegal, they cannot proactively remove the president from the chain of command. That would be a military coup, these officials said.
    Some Defense Department officials have expressed anger that political leaders seemed to be trying to get the Pentagon to do the work of Congress and cabinet secretaries, who have legal options to remove a president.

(cont.........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:47 am; edited 12 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Fri Jan 08, 2021 6:59 am

dan wrote:Q started independently, but foot 🦶 &co took it over, early on.

Yes, doesn’t everyone want a finger in the pie 🥧?  

Haha, I'm glad you could confirm that Dan! That was one of if not my first prediction on OMF when I joined two years ago. Spicy!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:26 pm

Nice chat with Dan.

Strange loops indeed, oh my.

He sounds good.

He seems to be having fun.

He seems really really desperate almost for time with some other muppets, one in particular.

He gets impatient.

He seems as one who has been given a glimpse of something bigger than himself he is drawn to like a moth to flame.

We have both chosen our sides and are not in opposition.

He is on one shore helping coordinate the life rafts and I am on the other side, saying, hey, the water is great, jump right on in and swim over.

Well, I know it isn't as simple as that for anyone, the Abyss and not knowing is terrifying to us.

He seems to believe Ron P is involved and behind many things.

I don't have that view or knowledge.

Alright, let's see, what now?

what now
    what now
    what now

If there are folks who are connected to folks I have met on OMF or who watch this space, let me say, don't write ole smelly goat off as a total loon.

I am always open to dialogue with muppets.

Dialogue is the only thing we can really do together.

Tis true, I recognize no authority in this simulation beyond the meta programmer(s). I'm 60-70% we are in a simulation, which doesn't really matter to me.

Tis true, I love Philosophy, meaning I have fallen for the rabbit down the hole.

Tis true, I am not a joiner or follower and in fact am a horrible disciple. God, nor the devil will have nothing to do with me. I recognize no authority, but I know muppets need order at this stage of our evolution.

Tis true, I love to tease and poke and rub on the sore spots. Smelly is as smelly does.

I do respect the views of others who have considered them deeply, but remain open minded and wondering like a child. I tend to have no disagreements really with those like that.

Fanatics, zealots, followers, authoritarians, don't appeal to me. These will forever be a source of comedy.

If you mention Q to me, I'll likely fart on you.

I have no messiah complex, despite my sounding otherwise at times, hence the joke.

I pretend to be a prophet sometimes and accomplish more than any prophet ever has doing so.

I pretend to be a mystic and am more mystical than any mystic doing so.

I pretend to be smelly, can't really fake that, I stink for real.

This is part of how I am learning and living in final participation.

Can the ego/personality allow itself to be pierced and even shattered?

I don't think there is any other way to self knowledge. You can only lead yourself there.

I am always open to real dialogue with muppets beyond the silly swirl of the zeitgeist of propaganda and conspiracy.

Authenticity and sincerity are my price.

I have no academic, political or religious allegiances, though I read most everything and can consume vast amounts of information quickly in synthesizing my solutions to life's puzzles.

My expressions are my reactions to what I sense in the world, OMF is one of the spots I landed and Dan was who I met and I have been here ever since.

This is personal to me, this is happening, I seek no escape from my fate, I blame nothing and try best not to judge anything, but I will lampoon it all as I like.

Am I unique in this age, well, I am not a goat out of time, I am fully here, with this now.

I am down with the sickness and am a prolific zombie killer.

I do not think 'I' is a thing to grasped, feared or even understood, I accept my temporariness.

I also am a lover of Nietzsche Prof. P and feel he is misunderstood.

Only those who stand outside and within, can really read him.

What is my point?

I have no point in the pointless forest.

Below was my favorite scripture when I was an Evangelical Christian. Most Christians have no idea what Christ is. I only really have a sense of its meaning now, funny, after all these years. I just turned 49 today. This scripture just came back to me, at the end of my little post here after 25 years not thinking about it.

My Daimon/Daemon has funny ways and times of communicating with me. But that is a whole other dialogue.

Daimon wrote:Philippians 2:1-18

Be Like Christ

1Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any affection and compassion, 2make my joy complete by being of the same mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one purpose. 3Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; 4do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. 5Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross. 9For this reason also, God highly exalted Him, and bestowed on Him the name which is above every name, 10so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

12So then, my beloved, just as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your salvation with fear and trembling; 13for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.

14Do all things without grumbling or disputing; 15so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent, children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you appear as lights in the world, 16holding fast the word of life, so that in the day of Christ I will have reason to glory because I did not run in vain nor toil in vain. 17But even if I am being poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I rejoice and share my joy with you all. 18You too, I urge you, rejoice in the same way and share your joy with me.

Amor Fati

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Foresaperire likes this post

Foresaperire
    Foresaperire

Post by Foresaperire Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:40 pm

Happy Birthday Smelly! I am grateful for your life, soul, and voice and celebrate another revolution around the Sun sunny

Big Bunny Love likes this post

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 08, 2021 12:47 pm

Thank you friend.

We woke up today again it seems.

The sun is still there.

The ground still feels solid.

I was able to take a wonderful deep breath.

A mysterious force called gravity helped me get out of bed and stand up.

I said thanks.

I'm grateful for everyday now.

And am also happy to be here with you all.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:42 pm

The "Millennial" Motif in Ibn al-ʿArabī's "Book of the Fabulous Gryphon"

You can read this online for free: https://www.jstor.org/stable/1206403?read-now=1&seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Just register as an independent researcher.

I want to walk with you, as you walk with me. (I heard this randomly today in my head)

Luke 10:18 - I saw Satan falling like lightning from heaven.

Satan is Prometheus.

These are solar beings perhaps.

The human heart aches to give this expression, to birth something.

Something walks on the Earth and desires to do so.

Are we not that expression?

The mind can't really see itself.

Is language not an attempt at communication?

In this huge expanse of just local space, we are the glowing blue dot.

That would garner some attention I would think.

We are fortunate to walk on the face of the Earth.

I can't hear that nonsense in DC anymore.

I just know they are not here yet.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:42 pm

Eric,

Happy birthday 🎂,  at 49....... 7x7.  

Yes, we did have our first conversation in several months, today, coincidentally.

The main response I’m getting from Eric is Philippians 2....... cool your jets.  

No, Eric, I don’t believe that is the response being counseled to me by the cosmic Daemon.

Are Eric and I hearing different Daemons?  

And, perhaps, Eric, these will be times that try our souls...... our daemons.  

If there be a cosmic Daemon......... and we should hope there is.... I am as well prepared to speak on her behalf as anyone that any of us know.

A Daemon is a guiding spirit.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:36 pm

Well, that verse was to me from my daemon for some reason. It was telling me remember not to grasp.

I didn’t direct that at you.

Take it as you like.

It is one of my strongest memories from my youth and it came to me feeling the wane of my life.

It is sobering to near death.

I want to be clear about life and with my words.

The daemon says, keep going kid, you are doing fine.

So I shall.

I talk to myself, I guess I lost my mind.

I don’t think there is a hierarchy, more like spheres.

I don’t think it is like anything a human can think.

I do not think my personality will persist, but I think we are all remembered, can’t say that helps us goners much.

It is almost cruel to be conscious.

Part of me prefers unconsciousness, but not enough to kill myself.

If Dan doesn’t suicide, I won’t.

If he does, he might take me down with him Wink

From this point on.

I’ll be as clear as I can be.

I’m not a nihilist or a hedonist.

Got a new book on how to speak and think and write clearer.

Let’s see if it helps.

So I will not dance around.

I’ll be straight.

So, here is the first question I really asked on OMF.

What is Disclosure?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:13 pm

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:15 pm

Eric,

Thanks for your clarification.  

What is Disclosure?, you ask........

Disclosure is about who we are..... from whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

The only Truth that can be coherent is that we all journey out from, and return to, the same Source.  We are all soulmates.  

Furthermore, this Source must be essentially personal.  I refer to it as the I Am.  

This is contrary to what science tells us about  natural evolution.

Science is simply being incoherent on this point.  

Yes, we do have the appearance of Darwinian evolution, and science attempts to ‘save’ that appearance, by appealing to atoms and the Big Bang.  

I suggest that we have to look deeper into the nature of Being.

Instead of mind coming from matter, I suggest that matter comes from mind....... and, in this case, it is the cosmic Mind..... the Source, the primordial I Am.  

This is saying that Alpha = Omega.  

Alpha and Omega arise together...... as with a cosmic bootstrap.  In Buddhism, it is Pratītyasamutpāda...... co-dependent arising.  

We cannot place Being and Time on the same level.  

Relative to Being, time is an illusion...... history is an illusion..... or free will is an illusion.  

This cosmic bootstrap is what Hofstadter refers to as the Strange Loop.  Others call it the Ouroboros or the Logos Spermatikos.

(cont........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Now show me Disclosure without writing about Disclosure.

I wonder if Cy stormed the capital?

We just had an insurrection and crickets.

What am I missing?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:58 pm

Disclosure is very personal.  It is the primordial I Am that we all sense as the essence of our Being...... the self-awareness that we share with every other Being.  It is what makes us soulmates.

Cy might have been in DC, but I see her as being more thoughtful than that.

How can I show you Being, without telling you?  

I can’t......... but all you have to do is close your eyes, and behold the Abyss........
    “Go out, and stand on the mountain before the Lord.” And behold, the Lord passed by, and a great and strong wind tore into the mountains and broke the rocks in pieces before the Lord, but the Lord was not in the wind; and after the wind an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake; and after the earthquake a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire; and after the fire a still small voice.
    We are all that still, small voice....... in the void.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:00 am

Ok, I get the strange loop, yah.

“A tangled hierarchy is a hierarchical consciousness system in which a strange loop appears.”

“A strange loop is a cyclic structure that goes through several levels in a hierarchical system. It arises when, by moving only upwards or downwards through the system, one finds oneself back where one started. Strange loops may involve self-reference and paradox.”

“A strange loop is a hierarchy of levels, each of which is linked to at least one other by some type of relationship. A strange loop hierarchy is "tangled" (Hofstadter refers to this as a "heterarchy"), in that there is no well defined highest or lowest level; moving through the levels, one eventually returns to the starting point, i.e., the original level.”

No well defined highest or lowest.

Return back to where you started.

Perhaps the daemon within is the strange loop?

“And yet when I say "strange loop", I have something else in mind — a less concrete, more elusive notion. What I mean by "strange loop" is — here goes a first stab, anyway — not a physical circuit but an abstract loop in which, in the series of stages that constitute the cycling-around, there is a shift from one level of abstraction (or structure) to another, which feels like an upwards movement in an hierarchy, and yet somehow the successive "upward" shifts turn out to give rise to a closed cycle. That is, despite one's sense of departing ever further from one's origin, one winds up, to one's shock, exactly where one had started out. In short, a strange loop is a paradoxical level-crossing feedback loop.

The "strangeness" of a strange loop comes from our way of perception, because we categorize our input in a small number of "symbols" (by which Hofstadter means groups of neurons standing for one thing in the outside world). So the difference between the video-feedback loop and our strange loops, our "I"s, is that while the former converts light to the same pattern on a screen, the latter categorizes a pattern and outputs its essence, so that as we get closer and closer to our essence, we get further down our strange loop.”

So yah, you totally reduce it all down. You whittle all your abstractions away and what’s left is essence, being.

Which is indeed astonishing.

Escher’s paradoxes always felt so familiar.

We kind of talk about strange loops a lot more now on OMF.

Do strange loops loop around strange attractors?

Maybe the daemon is a strange attractor?

Owen Barfield’s concept of smashing the idols gets you to essence.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:22 am

Video of your friend.

https://www.infoq.com/presentations/strange-loop-keynote/
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:40 am

Thank you, Chivo.  

What is a strange loop.........?  

The Ouroboros is a strange loop 🔁....... it’s a loop that eats its own.  

This is a strange loop.......... https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/how-do-you-know/202101/the-us-capitol-rioters-deeper-cause  

A strange loop is like trying to fact check the proud 🥲 boys.  

There is no there, there.  

A strange loop is like trying to fact check your Daemon.  

When will the liberals..... the secular humanists get beyond fact checking?  

They won’t until the sky falls on their noggins....... not until the little chick 🐥 falls on their noggins.  

Strange loops around strange attractors........ that’s when you’re not in Kansas anymore.  

The Daemon is a personal spirit guide.  I got that.

What is little chick 🐥?  
    But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth.
    Little chick is the Daemon to end all daemons.  

The secular humanists have oodles of knowledge, but only Karl Polanyi and I have tacit knowledge....... and donny...... thanks to the Princess.  

I mean, we all have tacit knowledge, but only the little chick 🐥 and the Princess 👸 have made a federal case out of it.  

It’s not about what you know..... it’s about who you know, and the Princess and I both know the foot 🦶.  

Strange loops around strange attractors........ hey, sports fans, that’s just what a portal is......... all about entanglement.  

The secular humanism is an oxymoron 🐂.  

We do not live by bread 🥖 alone.  

We demand circuses 🎪.  

donny gave us a circus on Wednesday, and the limousine liberals are up in arms....... you’d a thought someone had stolen their lunch.  

Well, guess what, sports fans........ donny stole their lunch 🥗.  

Business as usual........ it ain’t no more!

Wednesday......... yes, that was a portal.  

My telling you so is Disclosure.  

It was like 9/11....... but much closer to home 🏡.

Those were our sons and daughters....... piloting the aircraft into our most sacred symbol.......
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre  
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere  
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst  
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand....
    Hardly are those words out  
    When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
    Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert  
    A shape with lion body and the head of a man,  
    A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,  
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it  
    Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.  
    The darkness drops again; but now I know  
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle.  

Yes, smelly, talk about your Daemon.......!
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,  
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
    🐥 👸 🦶

(cont.........)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:49 am

So if I, a foggy simplification of causality, were to summarize Disclosure, i must be honest and say, there is no there, there, at least as far as I can perceive.

You know them and I know you, but what could the significance be, if any, in knowing thyself?

You see Dan, that is the only one to know really, thyself. Knowing anyone else’s walking around shoes will get you nothing.

Knowing thyself puts you in touch with the strange world, that’s the true portal.

The reason this inner daemon complex seems so wise is that it must be a process more aware than I am.

I’m just the walking around shoes.

This inner complex is strange.

Truly this is all much ado about nothing.

When we relax, we are most spontaneous, most receptive and most real.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:54 am

Yes, Chivo, the Protestant work ethic has had a death ☠ grip upon our souls.  

Now, watch what happens when we release that grip.......

There’s nothing there, there
    There ain't nobody here but us chickens
    There ain't nobody here at all
    So calm yourself and stop that fuss
    There ain't nobody here but us
    We chickens tryin' to sleep and you butt in
    And hobble, hobble hobble hobble with your chin”

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:57 am

This is our collective dark night of the soul.

Shit.

Let me tell you why this is so unfair.

I am filing an official complaint with my daemon.

When I realized I knew basically nothing, I thought I could use it as a hack in the world.

And then the house of cards fucking fell apart.

Great, no fun now back in reality compared to the shadow world.

You have to trust yourself.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:04 am

Oh, we’ve had plenty of dark nights.........

But not when the world has been quite so Wired 😳.  

Keith Kloor is running an article in Wired on the Cheese 🧀 Man/Galactic commander, all the way from US Web.

And it was Disclosure for Fores when chick 🐥 told him that Q was under🦶.  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:14 am

Keith Kloor is an asshole, a big one.

https://usrtk.org/our-investigations/keith-kloor-the-agrichemical-industrys-favorite-writer/

He’s a liar and manipulator.

He teaches how to write magazine articles to deceive people.

He can go to hell.

Smelly goat knew Q was a lie from the first post.

The daemon knows bullshitz.

You can use strange loops as instant lie detectors.

What have I said for years, you can’t cheat.

You can’t lie.

Only the mirage appears to cheat and lie, it is very funny to watch.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:17 am

You can’t always judge the cheese 🧀 by its smell 👃!

But, Chivo, most of all, you will have to admit, it’s a tiny world.

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:19 am

Dan, my friend, what is the point of awareness if you can’t use it to dispel shadowz?

Evil exists most in those shadowz.

But evil and good are more over simplifications.

The world seems to be getting smaller, I’ll agree with you there.

No personality can claim anything.

If the world understood our nature better, we wouldn’t be wasting all this time.

Time might change if we knew ourselves as the muppets we are.

Last edited by Smelly El Chivo on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:23 am

He who brings the dark also brings the light 🌅....... Phosphorus.  

Hesperus is Phosphorus.  

Alpha = Omega.

Well, you’ll have to admit that the jguy is the chief muppet....... that’s why he could claim to be the Alpha&Omega...... and make it stick...... for 2,000 years.

Last edited by dan on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:31 am