Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:39 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:37 am

There is only one butt here...

The one behind me.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 14 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:40 am

9/11

If that was the end????
    The end of what?

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:59 am

hobbit,

9/11 was the end of the Chris story.  

The End of the world comes about a thousand years later.

2:20.........

So, the end of history came in the spring of 1995, when Chris and I had meeting of the minds concerning the Eschaton.  

Everything after that is just the shouting.  

The reason for the meeting was for me to verify the bone fides of Ron.  

It was really just a formality, but, with historical hindsight, it was a very significant formality.

2:50.......... 

I have always made a federal case of my communications with foot.  

My reasoning for being complete transparent has been my evangelical understanding of my mission, as per John 16.  

My primary instruction from foot has been to maintain my protocol, come hell or high water.  

That’s one reason why I’m a tad skeptical about this new under the bus protocol.  It seems a bit contrived ..... for ulterior motives...... probably in the interest of the WoM/MoAPS scenario.  

3:35........... 

I had good reason to believe that source A had prior knowledge of 9/11, and wanted me to broadcast that fact, which I’ve done ever since.  

My most concerted attempt to do so was on Tuesday of the following week...... in person at the Catonsville FBI office, and later that day, on the phone with Chris.  That was the last communication that we had.  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:10 am

dan wrote:hobbit,

9/11 was the end of the Chris story.  

The End of the world comes about a thousand years later.  

Phew, still time for a few more cups of tea then.

It's always teatime in wonderland.

Hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:35 pm

I don’t know when Dan will accept it, but I cancelled the Eschaton.

I guess he didn’t get the cosmic memo.

Dan wrote:My reasoning for being complete transparent has been my evangelical understanding of my mission, as per John 16.  

All missions cancelled, butttttt...

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:49 pm

The problem with smelly is that he is refusing to go with the flow.    

He keeps wanting to short circuit history.  

History ended, back in 1995, with my meeting with Chris.  

Everything since then has just been a recapitulation.  

That was my job, and I did it, over twenty years ago.  It was all by word of mouth.  

Now it’s all just ceremony.  smelly is trying to be the party pooper.  

So, you are too late, smelly.  

My mission ended 24 years ago.  I guess we forgot to send you the official notification.  Consider this post to be your official notification.  

We’re just having an unofficial after party.  Feel free to join us.......  but there is absolutely no obligation on your part. 

smelly is taking this party much too seriously.  

Lighten up, smelly........ go with the flow of the party, as we engage in small talk.   

So there we are, party fans........ 

You get the picture.  Tom DeLonge and the tic tacs are just to extend the Disclosure party.  There is no harm in that..... none whatsoever.  

I’m in no rush to ride off into the sunset.  The weather in Nova Scotia is just about perfect.  

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:07 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:12 pm

Dan is refusing to go with the flow, here is the flow...

Not the nonsense he is worrying about Wink

How then shall we live?

I don’t know why more of you don’t discuss this.

You are looking for meaning from the facts.

The biggest fact is you are here and you will die.

“Heidegger’s answer to the meaning of life is to live a life of authenticity. To live a life authenticity is to live a life that oneself chooses, not the life that is prescribed for one by one's social situation.”

I concur.

“To live a life of authenticity, one must have a plan, something that unifies one's life into an organic whole. This is one's own plan. So a meaningful life is one of focused authenticity.”

Joseph Campbell called this following your bliss, which I cringe at.

So what mission could Dan be referring to?

Perhaps this.

“In his work Being and Nothingness (1943), Sarte advocated an outlook from which life is absurd. We more or less seriously pursue goals which, from a detached standpoint, we can see don't really matter. But we continue to act as though they do, and hence our lives are absurd. The Sartrean project is to overcome this detached standpoint, or to incorporate it into our lives.

The problem is other people. They insist on their own reality. They tend to get in the way of our pursuit of our own goals.

Later on, Sartre espoused a somewhat different view. On this new view, "our fundamental goal in life is to overcome our 'contingency'," to become the foundation of our own being. The main obstacle (again) is other people who, on the one hand, pursue their own (different) goals and, on the other, propose a real (military) threat to one's way of life and one's homeland.

In his 1944 play, No Exit, there is the famous line: "Hell is other people." Other people do not cooperate with my projects, and I do not cooperate with theirs. The result is war, in something like Schopenhauer's sense. People are always at war, or at least at odds, with each other.

In both his early and his later thought, Sartre ends up being pretty pessimistic and depressing. Life is meaningless. We can, by our free choice, give life some meaning or other. But the decision to do so is itself a matter of ungrounded free choice, which is such that it doesn't matter whether that decision or some other one is made.”

I kinda concur.

We give our own life meaning.

I just want my garden and Dan wants to save the world.

And we are usually at odds with others.

If Hell is other people, Heaven is my home.

“On our theme, Camus's starting point was the perception of the absurd. Human life, he felt, was absurd, meaningless, and senseless. The way in which it is, or the reason it is, lies in an inevitable clash between the needs and aspirations of human beings and the cold, meaningless world.

This clash has at least four facets. First, we seek—demand, even—a rational understanding of things, some way of seeing the world as familiar to us. But the world does not cooperate: to us, it is ultimately unintelligible. Second, we long for some kind of unity underlying and organizing the manifest diversity we find all around us. But again, the world is heedless of our longings. The world that presents itself to our senses is nothing but disjointed plurality. Third, we long for a higher reality (a God, for example), something transcendent, some cosmic meaning of everything. But no such meaning can be discerned. Fourth, we strive for continued life, or at least to achieve something permanent in the end. But our efforts are pointless, everything will come to nothing, and all that lies ahead is death and oblivion.

Our situation is like that of the mythical Greek of old, Sisyphus. We are condemned, as it were, to pushing a rock up a hill, over and over only to see it roll back down again, every time, when it reaches the top. Pointless labor is Sisyphus' lot, and ours too.

The pointlessness and absurdity of life raise the question of suicide. Should we kill ourselves? Camus's answer is that, no, we should not. Suicide is escapist. To kill yourself is to give in, to lose. If we were prisoners of war—which is something like what we are—our captor and tormentor would want us to do exactly that—confess that things are too much for us and kill ourselves. That would be his ultimate victory, which would bring him a chuckle, or perhaps even a hearty guffaw.”

How then should we live?

We live with joy.

I love living, after all the seeking, I love my life.

This is freedom.

“The first thing to do is to insist that life is better if there is no meaning. That would really irritate our tormentor. Second, we should cultivate a mindset of honesty and lucidity. We should not indulge in denial, or evasion, or imaginings of an eventual escape into an afterlife where everything will be put right. We should acknowledge that life is awful—but then, perhaps, add "and I love it" or "all is well." Third, we should take up an attitude of revolt, defiance, and scorn. Camus observes, "There is no fate that cannot be surmounted by scorn." Surely such an attitude would vex our hypothetical tormentor beyond measure. Fourth, we should live for now, stop worrying about the future, stop striving to achieve future goals. Nothing is going to come of anything we do in the long run anyway. Fifth, we should "use everything up": work hard, play hard, approach everything with zest and passion, expend energy to the human limit. This amounts to a kind of perverse "Yes!" to life. Finally, we may ask why anyone would want to live like this? Is it something that would appeal only to the French? What are the advantages of such an attitude toward life?”

This is the cry of our collective mind and heart I feel.

I think always, this is where it happens.

Here is where we are.

Live a free life.

My mission is free living in wholeness.

I would never want the world destroyed or ended.

Look at where it all leads!

Here!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:13 pm

dan wrote:The problem with smelly is that he is refusing to go with the flow.    

He keeps wanting to short circuit history.  

History ended, back in 1995, with my meeting with Chris.  

Everything since then has just been a recapitulation.  

That was my job, and I did it, over twenty years ago.  It was all by word of mouth.  

Now it’s all just ceremony.  smelly is trying to be the party pooper.  

So, you are too late, smelly.  

My mission ended 24 years ago.  I guess we forgot to send you the official notification.  Consider this post to be your official notification.  

We’re just having an unofficial after party.  Feel free to join us.......  but there is absolutely no obligation on your part. 

smelly is taking this party much too seriously.  

Lighten up, smelly........ go with the flow of the party, as we engage in small talk.   

(cont........)

You are absurdly laughingly wrong.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:19 pm

Don’t follow Dan’s plan, make your own way and life.

He’s an old fool.

I’m a young fool.

To Dan, I am Hell, to me, Dan represents Hell.

Dan is the tormentor.

I have frustrated his plans.

I win.

Dan/God, you have my eternal scorn.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:28 pm

Oh, dear, I must have hit a nerve with smelly.  

That was not my intent, at all.   

I was just trying to surrender.  Clearly, smelly has won the day.  He is refusing to accept my apology for having disturbed his peace.  

After the fact, we can totally agree with smelly....... Disclosure was an absurdity. 

History was a tale told by an idiot...... full of sound and fury.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:30 pm

I see who you are clearly Dan.

You and friends are Hell.

The UTs are Daimons come to life.

Get thee behind me.

I say YES to life, I will take my fill.

Enjoy yours, but your life is only yours.

I realize, only here, at the center of my life, what Disclosure can be.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:35 pm

I accept your sword of surrender Dan.

I will do you one better.

Here, I will smash the sharpest sword I have been able to create.

I will shatter it on the rock.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:47 pm

I guess smelly just didn’t believe me, when I told him that I was the Antichrist.  

Next time he’ll listen more carefully. 

Ok, now we’re talking......... 

I accept your peace gesture.   

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:49 pm

If nothing else, you have let me figure out what philosopher’s feel about living.

Thanks Dan, your pointers filled in a lot for me.

Then I let all that understanding go breaking my sword.

I sniffed all our mind has to offer, naaaa, pretty, but there is a deeper game here.

I would have enjoyed studying philosophy and even sharing how little I know with the young.

It would have been fun to get paid to study and talk about it.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:53 pm

Excellent....... we can ride off together into the sunset...... 

Wait....... what?  Now you want to be a philosopher?  

Please, dear God, don’t take away our smelly goat.

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:54 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:57 pm

I guess that you had better make up your mind...... pick up on one, and let the other one ride. 

Ok....... there we go...... off into the sunset.   

I was hoping for a Princess, but........ I guess a goat will do.

Wait, now I’m confused about who I’m riding with........ 

Does it really matter, though? 

We all end up in the same place, anyway....... 

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:04 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:08 pm

Let’s see......... 

Horses and princesses........ 

There must be a lot of shape shifting around here...... 

Has she ‘broken’ her own cow pony........?   

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:11 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:23 pm

I have horses, well actually they are ponies here and I'm sure if you asked them nicely they may offer to carry you all off into the beyond..

A kind of 'High Plains drifter' style where you can all disappear into the horizon.. :

Maybe back to the Monad..

Ack - I can vouch for that .. They love those Apples!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:26 pm

The earliest writing was symbols for the things in the env.

Then letters evolved and Logos drifted across our mind putting us into a strange simulated aware state, made from sense images and memory.

We spontaneously emerge from this mind and body.

I really resonate with existential philosophy Dan, the bleeding edge questions about how we live and think and behave.

Fascinating how much is autopilot, but we have the capacity to override automatic systems.

There is a free will choice to suicide or not.

I never seriously considered it.

If my family was killed, I would live to remember them.

A more natural and whole way to communicate might be symbols displayed in their natural context as they are encountered.

If we were facing mind vs. mind, just changing colors and shapes with another mind might be much more powerful communication. Add in smell and time and you have something.

The matter spontaneously formed around the mind and clothed us and put parts of it to sleep perhaps.

It takes a lot of energy and focus to run the matter systems.

We have iconized being.

The icons represent nothing but our collective meaning.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:27 pm

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:00 pm

We have to work with what shows up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:26 pm