Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:37 pm by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+15
ParanoidFactoid
Foot Mann
whoknows
GrandCru
Cuan Scott
RunningBull
U
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Big Bunny Love
Alien
@awestruckt
dan
19 posters

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Empty Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by dan Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, 99,

I think we can safely say that, in this past month, we have come close enough to Disclosure, for all practical purposes.  

You’re being the mathematician about Disclosure, and I’m being the physicist, and I’ve told this story a few times, already, but it won’t hurt to tell it again.......

A mathematician and a physicist walk into a bar, and sit on both sides of a very attractive woman.  The mathematician can only ever get halfway closer to the woman, but the physicist can get close enough for all practical purposes.  

Think of the physicist as Donald Trump, and think of the Boys on the Bus.  

Donald Trump will be known as the Disclosure President, for having helped to orchestrate what has transpired in the past month, not the least of which was chicken little realizing that, very likely, he was Visitor #1.  

Will any self respecting ufologist feel satisfied with this, Sonfish, version of Disclosure?  I would seriously doubt it.  However, will any competent historian ever come up with a better peg for Revelation?  I would seriously doubt it.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:11 am; edited 2 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:52 pm

This is somewhat eye-opening ...

PRG Statement Regarding the TTS/AAS
    Media Releases/Update Archives
    A Mistake or a Strategic Agenda Revealed?

If you have not watched the History Channel series Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation," you should. As regards its political implications it may be the most important series ever produced.

From its launch on October 11, 2017 Paradigm Research Group has aggressively supported the core mission of the To The Stars Academy of Arts and Science in lectures and media interviews, on Facebook and Twitter, and to the PRG international email list. Hundreds of links to TTS/AAS related articles and media interviews are earmarked on PRG's website.

PRG fully expected this initiative to be heavily scrutinized and criticized, and has tried to impress upon the public the complexity and degree of difficulty in putting together this unprecedented effort from within the military/intelligence complex (MIC). Seven decades of government imposed embargo on confirming the extraterrestrial presence created considerable distrust and frustration particularly with those researcher/activists quite familiar with the evidentiary basis underpinning the reality of the phenomena. Many other actions by political leadership in concert with the MIC over the same period have added to this distrust.

PRG's support of the TTS/AAS mission continues, but not without nontrivial concern regarding a narrative thread running through the Identified series. That narrative is about the UAP "threat."

The research program impelled upon the Pentagon by Senator Harry Reid was eventually named the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP). This was appropriate to ensure a basic acceptance within the DOD and avoid push back, as well as receiving high level media coverage such as the New York Times.

The Unidentified series would bring with detail the mission of the TTS/AAS to a large audience over a six episode season that ended on Friday, July 5. PRG watched the series with keen interest in how the TTS/AAS would address the threat meme.

There is a distinctive difference between "threat" and "potential threat." PRG noted "potential threat" was never used, or was used perhaps once or twice. On the other hand direct and indirect references to the threat posed by the UAPs escalated as the series progressed culminating in he final episode - The Revelation.

The sixth episode of Unidentified was flawed to the point of being grotesque. Every aspect of the production was designed to be dark including the cinematography, editing, and content, which was drenched in "threat" projection.

The TTS/AAS decided to go to Italy to address an incident involving a helicopter allegedly damaged and forced to land by a UAP. Meetings were held with Italian officials and researchers. Within the context of these meetings there was reference to a series of mysterious fires that occurred in the Italian village of Canetto di Caronia in 2004, 2005 and 2014. It was suggested these fires were caused by rays beaming out the sea where a UAP underwater base was located. Really?

It seemed clear to PRG the TTS/AAS had gone to some length to find a case that involved an "attack" by a UAP on a military vehicle. PRG was surprised at the TTS/AAS's lack of credulity regarding these assertions by the Italians.

The fires. In March of 2015 Giuseppe Pezzino and his father Antonio Pezzino were arrested and charged with arson, conspiracy to commit fraud, and sounding a false alarms pertaining to the events in Canetto di Caronia. Insurance fraud was the likely motivation. The Italian military police had installed hidden cameras in the streets after the fires started again in July 2014. Video captured about 40 incidents implicating Giuseppe and Antonio. There was also phone tap evidence. They were found guilty.

The TTS/ASS could have found this information on the Internet in 10 minutes.

The helicopter. Helicopter rotors hit birds. Also, it was not a "military" helicopter. It was the equivalent to a "police" helicopter.

How intense was the treat meme in Episode 6? Researcher Vern Lovic transcribed threat related statements from the Episode. Many of these takes are shown below this statement. That said, only by watching the full episode can one truly appreciate how drenched in threat was this program.

The TTS/AAS has been meeting with members of Congress - including committee chairs - for over a year. The potential threat aspect of UAPs would be helpful in bringing those members to the table and in convincing committees to hold the needed hearings. The concern is whether or not this is a strategic maneuver to get the appropriate attention (if so, then use "potential threat") or is it a core mission of the TTS/AAS to drive fear into the politicians and the American people leading to massive funding of a "space force."

If the latter, the TTS/AAS should not underestimate the knowledge base of the citizen ET researcher/activist community, its collective power or the ability of that community to marshal the media to push back.

If the TTS/AAS team has clear, compelling evidence UAPs and their creators are not just a potential threat, but a real and present danger, they should produce that evidence sooner not later.

Stephen Bassett
    San Pedro, CA
    July 9, 2019

First it is worth noting a promotional tweet posted by Tom DeLonge in advance of the program:

[Note: some of these quotes are from earlier episodes repeated in Episode 6.]

"UFOs with extraordinary capabilities are present in our skies, according to a team of former US government insiders."

Title at beginning of show

"We had been hearing for a while rumors that there had been a potential attack on an Italian aircraft."
    Luis Elizondo

"This has just now, crossed the line to a true national security threat."
    Luis Elizondo

"High G, rapid velocity, rapid acceleration... How Could I Possibly Fight This?"
    Unnamed female pilot from the Nimitz Tic-Tac incident

"I had an entire fleet of these objects raining out of the sky.... If these things are Hostile, then we're screwed."
    Naval radar operator in the Nimitz incidents

"Lue Elizondo discovered a different class of UFOs allegedly stalked Navy fighter pilots off the east Coast (US) in 2015."
    Voice over

"In 2004 in Sicily, a craft appeared a few hundred meters behind the copter (helicopter) tail and it shoot a ray that destroyed the helicopter wings."
    Clarbruno Vedrucci, retired Commander of Italian Navy group.

"So this was deliberate? You believe it was deliberate?"
    Luis Elizondo

"Absolutely, YES."
    Commander Clarbruno Vedrucci

"At this point, these things are coming in close and personal. We're being FORCED to address it."
    Luis Elizondo

"In 2004 in Sicily, a craft appeared a few hundred meters behind the copter (helicopter) tail and it shoot a ray that destroyed the helicopter wings."

"WE CAN'T USE MISSILES AGAINST THIS FUCKING DEVICE... WE CAN'T LAUNCH MISSILE, OR THE MISSILE WILL BE "SENT BACK!"

"So this was deliberate, you believe it was deliberate?" [Second time]
    Luis Elizondo

"ABSOLUTELY, YES." [Second time]

"Had any foreign adversary attacked a military helicopter of another nation, that could be a sign of aggression for sure, and maybe even potentially an act of war. So, that's a big deal."
    Luis Elizondo

"This affects humanity, this doesn't just affect one country."
    Luis Elizondo
    [Showing pics of destroyed helicopter rotor}

"We're at step 4. These things are at step 30, or 300! My greatest fear is that a foreign adversary did figure it out (the advanced tech) and we are just way, way, way, way, way behind."
    Steve Justice

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Yes, 99, we have Disclosure...... - Page 26 Empty Re: Yes, 99, we have Disclosure......

Post by 99 Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:08 am

That Italian UFO attack doesn't even hold a candle to the Colares Incident in Brazil. 
    From Wiki: 

• The Colares flap refers to an outbreak of UFO sightings that occurred in 1977 on the Brazilian island of Colares. During the outbreak, the UFOs allegedly attacked the citizens with intense beams of radiation that left burn marks and puncture wounds. These sightings led to the Brazilian government dispatching a team to investigate under the codename Operation Saucer (Portuguese: Prato, see below), but the government later recalled the team and classified the files until the late 1990s.

• Main article: Operação Prato

The first operation of the Brazilian Air Force created only to investigate UFO-related issues. This operation was started shortly after the Colares UFO flap.

ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:49 am

GSB/SSR wrote:This is somewhat eye-opening ...

PRG Statement Regarding the TTS/AAS
    [Basset don't like the fear mongering]

Gary, fear sells. TTSA is a PR initiative. To sell media, books, TV, et all. And to sell an idea. But to gain public penetration one must hit upon primal emotions. Fear. Lust. Envy. Hate. Etc.

Detached analysis doesn't sell. (you do run a good website though)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 am

smelly wrote:I’m not concerned, I’m gonna enjoy watching it Wink

If you came to OMF and you won’t speak to Dan, then you just really want to share your version of things with no challenge.

I think if you are going to participate here, you have to fully participate and that includes talking to a funny old eschatologist Wink

It’s fair of Dan to have you put it out there with him and back up your talk.

Maybe You have a different telephone service than here in the UK?
    It would cost a small fortune to ring America for some lengthy talk.

If it is part of this forums rules that one must ring Dan, or be thrown off , then perhaps that should be made plain

I would appreciate Cyrellys take on that.

Hobbit
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:33 am

Gary, fear sells. TTSA is a PR initiative. To sell media, books, TV, et all. And to sell an idea. But to gain public penetration one must hit upon primal emotions. Fear. Lust. Envy. Hate. Etc.

This kind of PR deflates the feature, advantage and benefit of support to the cause from former government officials like Chris Mellon.

Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:51 am

Hobbit you could do a free internet call Wink

Not a rule per se.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:08 am

smelly wrote:Hobbit you could do a free internet call Wink

Not a rule per se.

This hobbit ( as all hobbits) is technology blind, I have never owned a mobile phone, and have no intention of ever having one.

I can just about turn this stupid machine on, and would happily kick it into touch.

My grand children think I am a Neanderthal throw back.... maybe they are correct??

hobbit
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:31 am

hobbit:

Homo Neanderthalenis VS Homo sapiens brain sizes; Some say that this all down to the size of  the visual cortex H. Neanderthalenis , I'm sayin it all down to H. sapiens insecurity... I go with the people who say that H. Neanderthalenis. had to deal with a much more complex environment than does H. sapiens.. Just sayin.

Homo neanderthalensis: c. 1,600 cm3 (98 cu in) (m), c. 1,300 cm3 (79 cu in) (f)[57]

Amud 1: 1,736 cm3 (105.9 cu in)[58]

Homo sapiens:[59][60]

Individual range, without cephalic disorder: 900–2,100 cm3 (55–128 cu in)[citation needed]
       Global group means range: 1,085–1,581 cm3 (66.2–96.5 cu in)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:51 am

whoknows wrote:hobbit:

Homo Neanderthalenis VS Homo sapiens brain sizes; Some say that this all down to the size of  the visual cortex H. Neanderthalenis , I'm sayin it all down to H. sapiens insecurity... I go with the people who say that H. Neanderthalenis. had to deal with a much more complex environment than does H. sapiens.. Just sayin.

Homo neanderthalensis: c. 1,600 cm3 (98 cu in) (m), c. 1,300 cm3 (79 cu in) (f)[57]

Amud 1: 1,736 cm3 (105.9 cu in)[58]

Homo sapiens:[59][60]

Individual range, without cephalic disorder: 900–2,100 cm3 (55–128 cu in)[citation needed]
       Global group means range: 1,085–1,581 cm3 (66.2–96.5 cu in)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size

I do actually have a big head, it used to be a problem in My motor bike days.

Big head hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:25 pm

If you ever saw that movie Dark Crystal, the wise sages make me think how Neanderthals might have been. Apparently they were smart. 

Well you can always use GoToMeeting again Hobbit, you seemed to be able to manage that last time.

It will happen as it happens.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:26 pm

I thought for sure Dan would comment on Gary’s posts, but he must be busy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:09 pm

I hope there will be pushback against the hostile threat story.  

There is a great deal of pent up concern and premonition about the reasons behind the seventy year coverup.  The TTSA story is one way to focus those fears, and so provide an outlet for them.  

This will help prepare the public for the best possible Eschaton....... 1,000 years in the future, after our well deserved Millennial/Sabbatical rest.

And remember that the best possible world does not end, but our best possible cosmic circuit, of approximately seven thousand years of recorded history, is completed, as the Omega connects back to the Alpha...... our descendants become our ancestors.  

Our interpersonal reality is necessarily self contained.  Our world is quantitatively finite, while being qualitatively infinite.  

We are the children of God, and not the spawn of God.  We are, ultimately, all personal soul mates.... one family.  

This is what Monism is all about, as we return to our personal, cosmic Source or mother, if you will.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:41 pm

Not so fast there GrandPa.

The Truth is like water in your hand.

Try to grab it.

The mind shuts down finding the meaning is there is no meaning.

Monk: Joshu, can you tell me how to find enlightenment?

Joshu: Have you eaten your meal?

Monk: Yes.

Joshu: Then go wash your bowl.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:16 am

Smelly,

I am more than willing to attend another go to meeting on this silly machine.

There is some bible basher sending Me PMs called trueman, if whoever that is??
    Can they be told politely to stop?

Lots of hassle around this little hobbit at the moment, so I don't need anymore.

Neanderthal hobbit
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:25 am

Last edited by Ack on Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:35 am

smelly,

You and I have had many conversations.  You are an accomplished conversationalist...... a wordsmith.

I am more of a Logos freak.

I cannot prove that meaning exists.  You cannot prove that it doesn’t.  

You agree with me in conversation...... on the forum, though, your default stance is that of contrarian....... my debate opponent.  

Many folks are afraid of falling under the spell of chicken little, of the Logos..... they look to you as their savior....... from the Logos.  

I pattern myself as the Second Coming of Jesus.  Many people have a big problem with that...... not the least of which are Visitors #2&3.  

Was Jesus a logician?  Hardly.  

What was Jesus...... what is he?  

Above all, he was a personalist.  Out of all the world, he had the privilege to call himself the Son of God.  

He was God personified...... as an historical singularity.  

My mission, as the Spirit of Truth, is to rationalize Jesus.  Historians will get to debate that matter.  

Jesus may be readily rationalized in the context of the best possible world.  That is the small/personal world of chicken little.  

I am the seed crystal of the Truth incarnate...... of the cosmic chrysalis..... that is my charism...... that is the vision that was planted in my brain......

We have a trinitarian cosmic bootstrap of Creation....... I’m the third member of that trinity.  If there is that possibility, it has already been accomplished....... all that’s left is the shouting.  

Can I prove any of this?  Not in any conventional sense.  

The proof will be in the pudding.  

My proof lies with the Princess....... it is in her custody.  She does not speak with me.  For all I know, she could have found another chicken little...... it might even be Aaron.   Aaron and I could be in competition...... for all I know.  That will be up to the historians.  I do what is put in front of me...... one step at a time.  

As you see above, Aaron appears much more comfortable with the smelly tree.  The apple down not fall far from the tree.  

I understand that the chicken little story will be hard for thoughtful folks to swallow.  We thought we had gotten beyond all that personalist ‘superstition’....... old wives tales.  

Beyond the personal lies oblivion.  smelly positively relishes that oblivion...... the Nirvana of the cosmic womb.  We all relish the womb of the Monad....... but it is a womb...... the womb of personhood.  

smelly claims to not be of woman born...... go figure.  It happens to the best of us, smelly.  

This is what happens to the Trumps and Epsteins of the world...... they over compensate...... out of a very basic fear and insecurity.  They do what they can to deny the Truth.  The Truth will get them..... in the End...... fear not.  

10:15........

Those who escaped Jesus will be snared by the Truth....... in the End.

Think of me as the one person cleanup crew. I’m batting in the cleanup spot.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:18 am

Dan: I am the seed crystal of the Truth incarnate...... of the cosmic chrysalis..... that is my charism...... that is the vision that was planted in my brain.....

Dan is expressing his personal mythology. An old friend of the family explains ...

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:39 am

A message to you Dan... and RP, Cameron and Firmage.

Killing you softly with love..... from the love and light guy. lol

Good acting! 

Last edited by 99 on Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ghost

Post by Ghost Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 am

Heyo Dan, nice chat yesterday. Another one soon more than likely if you have time.

From lurker to poster who knew eh.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 am

Thanks, Gary,

Kripner and Campbell are certainly applicable.

Ghost,

Hello.  It was good talking to you yesterday.  

Ghost is having difficulty embracing the immaterial value and meaning of fossils.  

And who is EH?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:13 am

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:22 am

Ack,

Thanks.  Please put in a good word for me with the Princess.

Thanks for the video link.  Buddy Bolton/AP is being cagey about what is the big scam.  The only specific thing he mentions is a piece of meta material that is about to be revealed.  I am not a believer in the metaphysics of meta materials. I’m a physicist, when it comes to the properties of meta materials.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:31 am

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:46 am

Ack,

Thank you for that clarification.

The one meta material that I do put stock in is the brain, but I do so as an immaterialist.

Last edited by dan on Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:03 am; edited 2 times in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:54 am

clown

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:42 am