Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
Cuan Scott
Big Bunny Love
whoknows
SurfBum
hobbit
dan
11 posters

Who do we think we are?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Empty Who do we think we are?

Post by dan Wed May 22, 2019 4:08 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, sports fans.........

Before we ask ourselves any other questions........

Here is the #1 priority question........

Who the heck do we think we are?  

I’m not aware that this question has ever been seriously asked before.  The only precedent of which I’m aware is when it was simply posed by Paul Gauguin.  

I would not pose this question unless I thought I had the rudiments of an answer.  I’m seeking help from anyone who would be willing to participate in fleshing out the answer.  

(The continuation of this ‘topic post’ is the no. 3 post (on the first page https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t361-who-do-we-think-we-are ) of this topic.....)

Last edited by dan on Wed May 22, 2019 12:52 pm; edited 6 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Empty Re: Who do we think we are?

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:38 pm

Ack wrote:OMF is dead

Walk away and don't look back or you might turn into a pillar of salt.
    Wink

You first.

Bye.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:41 pm

Here we do wetware.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:47 pm

Yes....... we also do the wet work...... on occasion.

We do have a little work cut out for us, sports fans, if folks would not mind playing along......

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:51 pm

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Oh, dear, I guess I missed the memo.  

Did anyone else get the memo?

Yes, Ack does seem to want to be excused.  

And, yes, Princess is something of an historian, in the sense that she time travels.   That’s a hands on historian.  

Our story is our mousetrap.  How long will it take the world to beat a path to OMF?  

Oh, yes, and smelly is our bouncing bambino.  Isn’t he cute..... a farty little bambino?  

Some might say....... obstreperous.

(cont......)
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:19 pm

Finally moving towards a succinct narrative of the core story--hurray! Got my popcorn ready...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Yes, we definitely need a peanut gallery........

And, yes, we do take our own sweet time......

Better late than never, maybe.  

So how long before the stragglers start showing up?  

I’ve asked Aaron if he could afford us an exit interview.  

I would like to know what the Princess thinks.

If there is any truth to the OMF version of the core story.... it won’t be many weeks before the truth starts trickling in.  

The most likely intermediary stop for the Disclosure train would be Salt Lake.

My own assessment of that situation is that its diversionary potential is not that great.  

The other, more obvious possibility is for one of the Presidential candidates to throw this conspiracy theory into the face of the President...... see how he likes them apples.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Speaking of Salt Lake, the latest from Joe via his linked in page (below). And a second interview video from him: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2019/05/25/a-quantum-revolution-is-coming/#7e4a23a8374d

"Looking back from the twentieth anniversary of three physics institutes formed by Joseph Firmage in the period of 1998-1999, the focus of theoretical, experimental and material sciences activities has been unbroken, on propulsion, energy and breakthrough materials for third millennium society. These studies have revealed important insights into the nature of inertia, its attenuation in the form of gravity, and the physics at both macro and femto scales that may allow engineering for propellantless propulsion. There have been dozens of experiments conducted during those twenty years, thousands of papers reviewed and hundreds written by staff and colleagues around the world. Reports are being finalized for that first twenty-year phase of these disciplined studies at the frontier of physics.

We are pleased to announce that we’re entering Phase 2 of our theoretical and experimental science team (TEST) programs, focusing on the most promising candidates for near- and intermediate-term deployment of propellantless propulsion, cleaner and perhaps even disentropic electricity generation, and advanced materials based upon new insights into the internal structure and dynamics of atomic nuclei. The new phase of experiments will commence with a 180 day rapid assessment program to examine the most promising two-three candidates for deployment of propellentless propulsion in all forms of transportation, especially for space propulsion. The goal of this Phase 2 is to provide powerplant technologies that can propel humans to the moon within minutes, Mars within hours and, through insights gained in the theoretical comprehension of the "FTL limit", possibly take us to the nearest star, within months, from launch.

The underlying physics involved in these breakthroughs have evolved to very realistic, pragmatically engineerable devices that are and will be under test through the Working Groups of the National Space Council Alliance. Select institutional and industrial members of this Alliance are actively engaged with the National Working Group on New Physics at this time. We expect we will be able to share more news on these discussions within the next 60 days.

There have been several participants of note we would especially like to thank among our working group members. We are grateful for Dr. David Hestenes for his ongoing contributions in theoretical examinations and pioneering work in electromagnetic nature of the electron, unification of QM and GR through rigorous international collaboration and peer review, pioneering geometric algebra and deploying several of his team members to advance his work (see newphysicsteam.org). He and others of this Working Group welcome the recent financial support of former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott, joining the founding partners of the Working Group’s commercial enterprise, Motion Physics (motionphysics.org).

David Daniel Marriott, Member of the U.S House of Representatives from Utah’s 2nd district stated, “It is with great pleasure that I see Motion Physics enter into this next phase of testing through careful experiments of what could be a breakthrough in physics, to serve the propulsion and clean energy imperatives for Humanity's future.”
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Thank you, @awestruck.  

What should we make of this continuing initiative?

Joe is a lot closer to the software, than anyone at the Pentagon.

I think that Joe will be part of the continuing saga, but I do think that this is the perfect opportunity for someone to throw this Molotov cocktail..... smoke bomb..... into the political arena.  

It is an incendiary device of some sort.  

It will put our obstreperous little donny right into a corner.  

He’s not likely to come out smiling.  He might even get a haircut..... kinda like Bill did, on the tarmac in Albuquerque..... or was it Los Alamos?

A couple of months later, there was another haircut at LAX....... https://www.nytimes.com/1993/05/21/us/haircut-grounded-clinton-while-the-price-took-off.html

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:14 pm

It is, in a word...bizarre. On the one hand we've been hearing rumors about the goings on at the lake for some time, and so to see some more public forays is interesting, however its almost comically clunky in its roll-out (no offense to Joe). It's only on Linked In, there's no video of the device performing, except as a "rattling box", and the one excell spreadsheet of data he posted as a screenshot, looks pretty obvious the "anomaly" he referred to as lift was just a transient bounce from all the rattling.

I hate to say it but it almost looks like what Grant Cameron talks about about the intel folks messing with some poor guy to discredit him and by extension the entire disclosure/ufo topic. Like a mashup of Benewitz and Lazar but now they're encouraging him to go out in public and make claims that are embarrassing to roll back. Like when he released a statement that he's being appointed President of the Space Council, and then having to walk that back and say its President of the council Alliance, which will have a seat on the council, all of which was then denied by NASA/Space Council press office who basically told some redditers they don't know anything about him or his operation.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:21 pm

@awestruckt,

And what do you think about Joe’s visit to Brazil?

And, by the way, @awestruckt, could you please call me at 443799 seventwoohone, at your early convenience.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Ack wrote:I'm just reminding everyone of the memo.

Goodbye.

Do what your told then.

The children are laughing and playing.

Tell the distracted with their hardware, get a clue.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:06 pm

@awestruckt wrote:Speaking of Salt Lake, the latest from Joe via his linked in page (below).  And a second interview video from him: https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2019/05/25/a-quantum-revolution-is-coming/#7e4a23a8374d

"Looking back from the twentieth anniversary of three physics institutes formed by Joseph Firmage in the period of 1998-1999, the focus of theoretical, experimental and material sciences activities has been unbroken, on propulsion, energy and breakthrough materials for third millennium society. These studies have revealed important insights into the nature of inertia, its attenuation in the form of gravity, and the physics at both macro and femto scales that may allow engineering for propellantless propulsion. There have been dozens of experiments conducted during those twenty years, thousands of papers reviewed and hundreds written by staff and colleagues around the world. Reports are being finalized for that first twenty-year phase of these disciplined studies at the frontier of physics.

We are pleased to announce that we’re entering Phase 2 of our theoretical and experimental science team (TEST) programs, focusing on the most promising candidates for near- and intermediate-term deployment of propellantless propulsion, cleaner and perhaps even disentropic electricity generation, and advanced materials based upon new insights into the internal structure and dynamics of atomic nuclei. The new phase of experiments will commence with a 180 day rapid assessment program to examine the most promising two-three candidates for deployment of propellentless propulsion in all forms of transportation, especially for space propulsion. The goal of this Phase 2 is to provide powerplant technologies that can propel humans to the moon within minutes, Mars within hours and, through insights gained in the theoretical comprehension of the "FTL limit", possibly take us to the nearest star, within months, from launch.

The underlying physics involved in these breakthroughs have evolved to very realistic, pragmatically engineerable devices that are and will be under test through the Working Groups of the National Space Council Alliance. Select institutional and industrial members of this Alliance are actively engaged with the National Working Group on New Physics at this time. We expect we will be able to share more news on these discussions within the next 60 days.

There have been several participants of note we would especially like to thank among our working group members. We are grateful for Dr. David Hestenes for his ongoing contributions in theoretical examinations and pioneering work in electromagnetic nature of the electron, unification of QM and GR through rigorous international collaboration and peer review, pioneering geometric algebra and deploying several of his team members to advance his work (see newphysicsteam.org). He and others of this Working Group welcome the recent financial support of former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott, joining the founding partners of the Working Group’s commercial enterprise, Motion Physics (motionphysics.org).

David Daniel Marriott, Member of the U.S House of Representatives from Utah’s 2nd district stated, “It is with great pleasure that I see Motion Physics enter into this next phase of testing through careful experiments of what could be a breakthrough in physics, to serve the propulsion and clean energy imperatives for Humanity's future.”

Using science is not gonna git you here.

It is an actuator.

For the muppet scientists I guess.

Our future isn’t tech.

Ha.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:15 pm

@awestruckt wrote:It is, in a word...bizarre.  On the one hand we've been hearing rumors about the goings on at the lake for some time, and so to see some more public forays is interesting, however its almost comically clunky in its roll-out (no offense to Joe).  It's only on Linked In, there's no video of the device performing, except as a "rattling box", and the one excell spreadsheet of data he posted as a screenshot, looks pretty obvious the "anomaly" he referred to as lift was just a transient bounce from all the rattling.  

I hate to say it but it almost looks like what Grant Cameron talks about about the intel folks messing with some poor guy to discredit him and by extension the entire disclosure/ufo topic.  Like a mashup of Benewitz and Lazar but now they're encouraging him to go out in public and make claims that are embarrassing to roll back.  Like when he released a statement that he's being appointed President of the Space Council, and then having to walk that back and say its President of the council Alliance, which will have a seat on the council, all of which was then denied by NASA/Space Council press office who basically told some redditers they don't know anything about him or his operation.

I was on the con call when the princess and Ron elected Joe, it was silly.

I like silly.

I was like, what are these people up to?

Smelly goat is the witness here.

Ack sack turned out to be a stooge it seems.

Consider him a tainted muppet.

Poisoned I’d say.

Lost in the jet wash.

Last edited by smelly on Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Last edited by Ack on Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:32 pm

Didn’t u leave hacky sac?

Obstreperous Dan?

Naaaa.

Good word though.

I’m sunshine and cool breezes.

I wonder where Gary hangs out.

Think he just tracks leads all day?

Is he retired?

A spook?

Wealthy?

Indigent?

Hehe.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:28 am

Fatum theory...

https://web.archive.org/web/20190317221612/https://github.com/fatum2/fatum-en/blob/master/docs/fatum_theory.txt

Take full advantage of your virtual simulation.

This is not the secret crap.

“Fatum Project was born as an attempt to research unknown spaces outside predetermined probability-tunnels of the holistic world and has become a fully functional reality-tunnel creating machine.”

It will allow you to break your virtual simulation or break out of your script.

I have a new intent, to leave my job and establish a homestead with llamas and goats.

Let’s see what quantum randomness can do as far as breaking my script.

I think this is going to work.

I know it will.

I already did this once, I broke out of my script, then I wrote jack sarfatti a silly letter, then I ended up here.

People doing this report findings here...

https://www.reddit.com/r/randonauts/

Follow the instructions to use random dimensional portal jump.

The bot you use to trigger a portal is called shangrila.

Bahahahaha

This is hella weird.

You can dig rabbit holes to wonderland using this tool.

You think it’s an accident I found all this?

Maybe it’s the princess or they showing us.

https://t.me/shangrila_bot

If this works, I’m writing my self into the secret off map areas and into the big story.

I’ll go for Ron and Trump and I’ll try to jump as close to the princess as I can.

Let’s see what happens.

If you can’t figure this out, let me know and I will help you generate a random quantum location.

This works like that scene in Tron.

Because we are what we are, we can grab the energy beam and jump to another beam at will.

It’s an 80s movie, one of my favs.

Made me want to become a programmer ironically and now I am.

**UPDATE**

Right after just reading a post on the /r/randonaughts Reddit group I noticed the name TRON!

I just mentioned TRON!

I think I’ll buy some TRON digital currency.

Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 Fb390510

Houston, we have ignition, wow, that worked fast, this is better than the Tarot.

Don’t see what this is?

A tic tac of a kind.

Because this way, it’s impossible to script my next action.

I’m burning my script.

**UPDATE**

Wow! So that post I mentioned above was a dude who found an attractor that led him to a bird.

He didn’t know what it means, then there was a link to this...

Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 23ab7c10

I recently wrote about seeking truth here too.

Wowee!

Virtual reality is fun!

I think it means the Aviary isn’t real.

What shall I do with my new instant portal superpower?!

I think I just proved it works.

Eat your heart out hardware dudes.

Here we do wetware.

Muhahahahahaha

**UPDATE**

Holy Mushrooms!!!

This is too much.

I’m gonna stop before I blink out of existence or sumthin.

Who do we think we are?  - Page 35 623f1210

Proof of virtual reality?

Come on, that was a cool trick, no?

I’m just a leaf blowing around in the wind.

Just humor me here Dan.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:25 am

Yes, fatum theory is interesting.  I’m reading about it in the introduction to https://www.amazon.com/Ockham-Philosophical-Writings-Selection-William/dp/0872200787  

But in the meantime I think I’ve deciphered the secret Memo.....

OMF has been randomly selected as ground zero for Disclosure.  Those who do not want to participate in this quantum experiment should leave now..... and do not look back, or you will be turned into a pillar of salt.

Also, my alleged goddaughter is fake news.  My real goddaughter is none other than her mom.  

I’d better continue with my reading....... https://books.google.com/books?id=bTWchKGopDoC&pg=PR29&lpg=PR29&dq=fatum+theory&source=bl&ots=AduiF7z7s0&sig=ACfU3U3pYM5uFCxRZdyXpr9wATAoFoaRoQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjSmZz74OPiAhUCTd8KHUNrATMQ6AEwBHoECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=fatum%20theory&f=false I’ve found no ebook on sale.  

The notion of EBE/RAD is, of course, ATS.  

After chasing tic tacs in sky, folks are going to want to know...... where’s the beef?  We can’t fly the crafts without the critters.  

That’s the same idea as every portal having two sides...... we control this side..... they control the other.  

Cherchez la femme/ebe3/‘historian’.  

William of Ockham was a theological voluntarist who believed that if God had wanted to, he could have become incarnate as a donkey......
    Yes, you’d better watch out, smelly.  Oh, wait, I guess it’s too late.... you weren’t supposed to look back.  

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:49 am

Have to catch up on the posts here from yesterday but last night Dolan posted another YouTube video on the Wilson notes. It's a Q&A vid and a long one but he answered someones question about Ron Pandolfi's connection to Wilson and etc. I would have to view that whole vid again, which I'm going to do, to catch what he said on that. Was half asleep when watching it. The questions were coming from the chat session that was running along side it. 
    The vid is entitled  "
    Ufology Turned Upside Down. The Admiral Wilson Leaks and More.
    Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxbtJ2uC7YQ
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:06 am

99 and I had our first conversation.  She was mostly clueless. ~ Dan  

You caught me on a bad day.... my sleep schedule has been out of wack lately hence had problems with instantaneous recall on this or that in the course of our conversation... names, for example, would be on the tip of my tongue but sometimes couldn't spit them out... that sort of thing. I'm afraid this Wilson notes thing has caused me some sleepless nights since friday. 

Will catch up in this thread this morning before I post anything more.  over
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:25 am

Thanks, 99,

I’m watching that new Dolan video, now.......

I kept wanting to ask......... ok, Richard, where’s the beef?  

Richard does point out that the ‘no bodies’ statement to Wilson was only  in the context of a highly compartmented program.  

Richard barely touches upon the likelihood of this becoming a political football.  

We have to remember foot’s statement in the video, from just before the Inauguration, about what was going to be donny’s biggest problem, going forward.  

My charitable take is that foot is getting pressure from the boss to close down this little operation..... in the run up.  Wouldn’t that be easy enough?  That’s what happened to our predecessor, OMF 1.   It was easy peasy...... and it was 10 times bigger...... overnight.... poof!

We are not the only ones living on borrowed time, however.  

12:20........

Back to Billy O........

Billy’s biggest point is that Creation is contingent.

My biggest point is that it is not.

The main place where Billy and I agree is that reason is our main gift..... it is not to be ignored..... we must exercise it.

Our reason takes us straight to the Logos...... to the BPWH.

What Billy failed to grasp, which waited for Leibniz.... was the Principle of Sufficient Reason (PSR). Yes, that was a bit of a leap..... of faith.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:31 am; edited 5 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:51 am

Ha.

Maybe God shows up as a goat sometimes too.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:17 am

smelly wrote:Ha.

Maybe God shows up as a goat sometimes too.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/art/9926420/Erotic-Pompeii-goat-statue-arrives-in-the-British-Museum.html

Pan.

hobbit

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:25 am

OMG, what have I done?

Fatum Primer wrote:It is necessary to take into account the effect of "talking walls", which has been repeatedly observed by participants in the experiment. It lies in the fact that, arriving at the point of Fatum, the researcher begins to notice that the writings on the walls have interconnected content, similar to an attempt to communicate with him.

I totally collapsed my old reality tunnel.

I don’t know if you read my fatum primer above, it’s kinda crazy.

Some folks that touch the void-meme start to see ‘writing on the wall.’

What triggered me to collapse my old reality tunnel and create this one is when I was in a truth seeking mode after being kicked out of reality by ayahuasca tea, I came to a wall in a bathroom. A voice said there is a message on the wall for you.

I went into the bathroom and there was a message on the wall.

This is what gave me the courage to write Jack.

I see it!!!!

The system has all sorts of ways to keep you in your mostly predetermined lane of life.

Finding this is like a rope coming out of the sky to help you from nowhere.

And you sent the rope!

Or a torch appearing out of nowhere right when you need it.

I think I’m heading into the end game here with my reality tunnel jumping experiment.

If you didn’t know, my OMF thing is a reality tunnel quantum experiment.

I followed impossible prompts from randomness that led me here.

To ‘ride the realities’ changes you.

It’s dangerous if you decide you found the answers.

What is this quantum randomness from nowhere that can do this to us?

Pull us out at the last second before we splat.

Give us that one nudge that causes a cascade.

A cascade...

Yes, the energy tips and cascade.

This tipping point maybe what the zen call the still point.

It is the moment of ultimate potential.

A nexus point or way station.

Pan is laughing at me.

He’s playing a joke on himself and I’m the punch line.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:12 am

Apologies Dan, I’m a little excited.

As I was walking out the door to my despair-meme job, my wife pulled this up for me out of nowhere.

I think Marcus Aurelius is telling me something, see below.

He is saying, not so fast on death kemosabe.

I’m going to go with the randomness.

“Constantly regard the universe as one living being, having one substance and one soul; and observe how all things have reference to one perception, the perception of this one living being; and how all things act with one movement and how all things are the cooperating causes of all things that exist; observe too the continuous spinning of the thread and the contexture of the web."

"Death is a release from the impressions of the senses, and from desires that make us their puppets, and from the vagaries of the mind, and from the hard service of the flesh."

"Despise not death, but welcome it, for nature wills it like all else."

"Everything that exists is in a manner the seed of that which will be."

"Everything that happens happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so."

"Execute every act of thy life as though it were thy last."

"Forward, as occasion offers. Never look round to see whether any shall note it...Be satisfied with success in even the smallest matter, and think that even such a result is no trifle."

"He who fears death either fears the loss of sensation or a different kind of sensation. But if thou shalt have no sensation, neither wilt thou feel any harm; and if thou shalt acquire another kind of sensation, thou wilt be a different kind of living being and thou wilt not cease to live."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:30 am