Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:36 am by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism  - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+24
cwallatruth
Cuan Scott
GrandCru
mion
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Just wandering
Big Bunny Love
AtomicBrando
Snarff
whoknows
Tarotted
Course Catalog
Foot Mann
Sign
Z
Apophis Pletho
skaizlimit
dan
GSB/SSR
jofo
hobbit
ParanoidFactoid
28 posters

Immaterialism

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism  - Page 29 Empty Immaterialism

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:52 am

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go...... as I take a deep breath.......

Well, this post will be reserved as the topical reminder.  Hopefully the discussion will last for more that one page.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread...... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Immaterialism  - Page 29 Empty Re: Immaterialism

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:19 am

Whatever the role of Hal, Sarfatti, and Davis, et all, one thing I can say in their favor is they've been publishing in the open peer reviewed press. It may be thirty years late. It may be wrong. And it won't be a road to perdition or salvation, but at least there's a chance some lab will test their ideas and find out if a viable technology based on them is possible. (a position I think they'd respect)

Joe Firmage's nested gyroscope approach seems a dead end before the road begins. For any number of reasons. (angular to linear momentum?!?! OK. Your money.) Not the least of which it has moving parts. Which ain't how ET flies.

With Ron, whatever secrets he knows he can't say. Therefore, what he can say can't be secret. Otherwise, as Ron wrote on this forum to 'he who cannot be named' (Voldemort!), if such secrets in his possession were at risk of dissemination, he'd have to send a CIA reclamation team to himself to be head bagged, extraordinarily rendered, and then frog marched off to that chip shredder last seen in Fargo. Whatever Ron knows to disclose can't be disclosed by him. And whatever bread crumbs Dan knows from Ron, isn't presented formally enough to test.

I don't chase classified documents. I don't poke my camera over fences into federally restricted property. I don't worm my way into safe rooms. I had the chance to apply for a clearance long ago and - at the strident advice of my father - outright refused. In life, we make choices. So I accept there's that which I won't ever know.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:31 am

PF,

Fear not...... we will come to know everything we need or want to know.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:36 am

Well if there's anyone out there who can keep you in line and keep you out of trouble Dan, it's the Princess!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:41 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:
    smelly wrote:
    ParanoidFactoid wrote:I'll say this in defense of Greer. He collected a vast amount of testimony from well regarded people who risked their reputations to go on the record and say incredible things. He arranged the 2001 National Press Conference on UFOs, where some remarkable testimony was made very public. And that's commendable.

But personally, I find his CE5 initiative to be ... misguided. I think he believes in everything he does. But, as I said, I also think his brains got scrambled. And it seems there was a dramatic shift from his earlier work of documenting to his later work of 'experiencing', where I think he lost perspective.

But that's just my opinion.

Yah, that is just, like, your opinion, man.

Way to play both sidez though!

Tell us all PF, what should we do?

What is the RIGHT initiative?

This is right up your alley...

The Dude: It's all a god damn fake, man. It's like Lenin said: you look for the person who will benefit, and, uh, uh, you know...

So who here is benefiting from Disclosure confusion?

Who benefits from Disclosure clarity?

Whose game are you playing?

You think you have to be powerful in the material world to play your own game, nope.

There, perhaps, are your good guyz and bad guyz, duh, man.

I ain’t got no side, but Death is a comin.

Amor Fati

It is my opinion. Nuance don't take sides. The testimony Greer collected is a real work product. As an example, Gordon Cooper, Mercury 7 Astronaut. Was he a mirage man out to tell a big UFO lie? Or did he tell a truth he witnessed? Or was he plain crazy? Greer just pointed a camera at his face and let him speak. That's documenting, not fakery. Whatever you think of Greer's credibility. Or Cooper's, by extension.

I've never met Greer or joined a CE5 campout. I don't want to. But I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility Greer and his cohorts really do attract flying saucers. Or whatever those things are. Though, as I've said before, contact drives one nuts. Bain Dramage.

As for clarity of message, that would benefit Dan. Let's contrast Chicken Little with Dr Woo. Both have been out and about giving sermons. One has a following of millions, professionally made films to his IMDB credit, and is capable standing at a podium giving a cogent lecture with slides. Whatever you think of his content, Dr. Woo knows how to build audience.  

Whose game am I playing? My own.

What am I doing? Tilting at windmills.

What should you do? Choose a better sword. Wood sucks.

I didn't ask what I should do, I’m doing it perfectly, I asked what we should do Wink

Good response, I give it 7 smelly goats!

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:49 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:Whatever the role of Hal, Sarfatti, and Davis, et all, one thing I can say in their favor is they've been publishing in the open peer reviewed press. It may be thirty years late. It may be wrong. And it won't be a road to perdition or salvation, but at least there's a chance some lab will test their ideas and find out if a viable technology based on them is possible. (a position I think they'd respect)

Joe Firmage's nested gyroscope approach seems a dead end before the road begins. For any number of reasons. (angular to linear momentum?!?! OK. Your money.) Not the least of which it has moving parts. Which ain't how ET flies.

With Ron, whatever secrets he knows he can't say. Therefore, what he can say can't be secret. Otherwise, as Ron wrote on this forum to 'he who cannot be named' (Voldemort!), if such secrets in his possession were at risk of dissemination, he'd have to send a CIA reclamation team to himself to be head bagged, extraordinarily rendered, and then frog marched off to that chip shredder last seen in Fargo. Whatever Ron knows to disclose can't be disclosed by him. And whatever bread crumbs Dan knows from Ron, isn't presented formally enough to test.

I don't chase classified documents. I don't poke my camera over fences into federally restricted property. I don't worm my way into safe rooms. I had the chance to apply for a clearance long ago and - at the strident advice of my father - outright refused. In life, we make choices. So I accept there's that which I won't ever know.

You seem to have it all figured out PF, certainly enough words to sound like you do, maybe you should jump in and help them out

Who doesn’t need a good paranoid around?

wk, I hear the soft notes of your song on the wind bro...down with the fascists pigs Wink

Let’s start a new Weather Underground, we will just go around throwing paint on people, might catch on.

We don’t need more bombs or diseases, we need more creativity and poetry.

Dan may be the best all around compromise in the center of perdition.

I will not submit an essay, I have no interest in those two bozos, not on my radar.

Published poet, please, as if muppets have any idea what poetry really is, our natural language, and nothing less. I am one of the greatest poets of our age, but so what Wink I was born so. We all are natural poets. If muppets aren’t writing poetry, they are complaining how much they hate it. Who the fuck would ever sell their poetry, that’s obscene.

I am working on a simple book of poetry called Crane, I will release it on my death. I have a few dozen mostly terrible poems, maybe I will get better before I die.

I submit my suicide essay, but I don’t care for any prizes or critiques.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:03 pm

dan wrote:PF,

Fear not...... we will come to know everything we need or want to know.  

You just can’t live in the moment, can you Dan, we all already have what we need to know, nothing more or less.

We really don’t need to know anything, it’s kind of all just lobbed up to us.

So what are they all seeking for in time?

Illusions and delusions.

You need time Dan to tell your story, where there is none really, so wtf are you talking about?

I call bullshitz.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:24 pm

pf wrote:Joe Firmage's nested gyroscope approach seems a dead end before the road begins. For any number of reasons. (angular to linear momentum?!?! OK. Your money.) Not the least of which it has moving parts. Which ain't how ET flies. 

The "others" work with people through technology AND consciousness. That Joe and co. were able to get some kind of photographic feedback indicates to me that there is a stochastic resonance via technology (in this case, the cam) between Joe and the "others". We know that the connection between them and Joe was already there; this based on his famous encounter years ago with one which was compelling enough for him to make major life changes which I don't need to go into here as we already know about that. But back to the "others". They can communicate to the receiver about how to modify technology to produce, depending on what the objective is, better results. Many times their suggestions for different modifications to the technology that the receiver is working with may seem non-sensical within the context of modern science and physics. But that's the nature of the beast. All depends on how good the receiver is in his/her reception of information from them and if they can translate that information productively. Some are clearer receivers than others but nevertheless, whoever the receiver is, patience and perseverance are two qualities that go a long way toward success in what both parties are working toward in their collaborative effort.
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:01 pm

99 wrote:Ok, let's tentatively shoot for this coming Saturday ... not sure of the time yet. 

Will be using Gotomeeting.
    It's easy to use but I'll post the instructions for it the day before... just in case anyone needs that.

Did you post the login details for todays call? Smile

Apologies if I missed them. Currently playing catch up on the last couple of pages. Smile
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:20 pm

99 wrote:
    pf wrote:Joe Firmage's nested gyroscope approach seems a dead end before the road begins. For any number of reasons. (angular to linear momentum?!?! OK. Your money.) Not the least of which it has moving parts. Which ain't how ET flies. 

The "others" work with people through technology AND consciousness. That Joe and co. were able to get some kind of photographic feedback indicates to me that there is a stochastic resonance via technology (in this case, the cam) between Joe and the "others". We know that the connection between them and Joe was already there; this based on his famous encounter years ago with one which was compelling enough for him to make major life changes which I don't need to go into here as we already know about that. But back to the "others". They can communicate to the receiver about how to modify technology to produce, depending on what the objective is, better results. Many times their suggestions for different modifications to the technology that the receiver is working with may seem non-sensical within the context of modern science and physics. But that's the nature of the beast. All depends on how good the receiver is in his/her reception of information from them and if they can translate that information productively. Some are clearer receivers than others but nevertheless, whoever the receiver is, patience and perseverance are two qualities that go a long way toward success in what both parties are working toward in their collaborative effort.

If that's the way, you don't need no Firmage whirlybird contraption to roll. Any magic carpet will do.

Have some awesomeness:

Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:55 pm

If only Greer would gather us all up in his big beefy arms and tell us everything is going to be okay.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:13 pm

I am certain Greer would do that for a small fee.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:38 pm

Foot Mann wrote:I am certain Greer would do that for a small fee.

I'm so glad you feel that way. Maybe you'd be willing to sell your house and donate the proceeds to charity.

What am I doing defending a fucknut like Greer?!?! It galls even me. The positions we get cornered into.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Foot Mann wrote:I am certain Greer would do that for a small fee.

The Prince of Darkness makes me laugh...

Bahahaha
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Dan, were you ever a member of the old Godlike Productions forum back in the day (not the terrible shell it is now but back when Elaine owned it)?

I have a feeling Ron probably was.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Course Catalog wrote:Dan, were you ever a member of the old Godlike Productions forum back in the day (not the terrible shell it is now but back when Elaine owned it)?

I have a feeling Ron probably was.  

https://www.educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

If You mentioned this place on there, You were banned.

Hope it isn't so on here?

Hobbit
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:13 pm

The Tavistock stuff (if there was any truth to that) came with the new owners after the site changed hands around 2004 or so. Before that it was just a rather insane conspiracy forum.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:31 pm

Humans often associate function with form, but in this case there is no correlation, for the Princess is amongst us in human form, a perfect example in an imperfect world. At the human age of four she was most defiant of the laws of this world, refusing to keep her feet upon the ground or to suppress the glow that that often surrounds her as energy flows between her worlds. With unbounded mercy she receives the Discloser as an imperfect voice of humanity. His lies, deceit, and generally disloyal behavior she accepts as indicative of the evils of humanity, perhaps the best possible example of his kind. The Foot dedicated 30 years to preparation for joining with the Princess, systematically eliminating human frailties and flaws and embracing all that is of Kashmir. Then in one moment, with a surge of energy into this world, they were bonded - a perfect blend of mercy and lethality.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:47 pm

Evidently, I did not make any progress with smelly or hobbit, on the GtM yesterday.  99 attempted to come to my defense, but she was having audio problems.  So much for BPWtv, for the time being.  

For historical reasons, the prophetic tradition has ended up defending a purely material conception of the world, with spirit reserved only for sapient creatures.  The pantheist tradition is much more sympathetic with immaterialism.  

The BPWH is caught in the no-man’s land between those two traditions.

Let’s hope the Princess has mercy on our impoverished souls, and particularly on mine, evidently.

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Foot Mann wrote:Humans often associate function with form, but in this case there is no correlation, for the Princess is amongst us in human form, a perfect example in an imperfect world. At the human age of four she was most defiant of the laws of this world, refusing to keep her feet upon the ground or to suppress the glow that that often surrounds her as energy flows between her worlds. With unbounded mercy she receives the Discloser as an imperfect voice of humanity. His lies, deceit, and generally disloyal behavior she accepts as indicative of the evils of humanity, perhaps the best possible example of his kind. The Foot dedicated 30 years to preparation for joining with the Princess, systematically eliminating human frailties and flaws and embracing all that is of Kashmir. Then in one moment, with a surge of energy into this world, they were bonded - a perfect blend of mercy and lethality.

Yah, I been there too.

Pretty cool, huh Wink

Dan doesn’t speak for me, perhaps you were chatting with the wrong muppets?

Last edited by smelly on Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:17 pm

dan wrote:Evidently, I did not make any progress with smelly or hobbit, on the GtM yesterday.  99 attempted to come to my defense, but she was having audio problems.  So much for BPWtv, for the time being.  

For historical reasons, the prophetic tradition has ended up defending a purely material conception of the world, with spirit reserved only for sapient creatures.  The pantheist tradition is much more sympathetic with immaterialism.  

The BPWH is caught in the no-man’s land between those two traditions.  

Let’s hope the Princess has mercy on our impoverished souls, and particularly on mine, evidently.  

(cont.......)

Not true at all oh one of limited sight, there is something much bigger happening, as always.

Why can’t you see it’s like a sandwich?

Personal on the surface, connecting to an impersonal ever flowing stream underneath, ours is not a philosophy of words, but one of direct witness.

Can i get an Amen?! How bout you Eichmann?

It seems very simple to me.

Why do you make proclamations of not agreeing, when we are in a layered way?

Shrug

The weregoat abidez...
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:25 pm

What if Dan and Ron are not good actors?

I can’t attest to Ron, he keeps his distance and I certainly will never make one move toward him, not a flutter of breathe do I look in their direction.

I am not working with anyone here.

I am the real fucking deal, but then, so are all of you Wink

Ok, they are dark maybe, so what?!

What if they just want to confuse and frustrate you, well, that’s your problem then, man, don’t let them.

They have not confused me, I was born confused. I find them amusing is all.

Sweet, in a quaint, bumbling evil muppet kind of way, that I enjoy.

I am not fighting Dan, though he likes to take shots at me.

I do not agree with or disagree with him on any point in fact.

I use the energy I find.

Is hobbit an agent just looking for validity, for a guy who doesn’t read much, he reads a lot online Wink

Is my friend right, are we just being used?

Take no ones word for anything, be skeptical of all of this and everyone, that doesn’t mean I’m fighting or rebelling Dan.

I am not even agnostic, there is no name I can write for this here nowz.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:19 am

Smelly,

The type on a computer helps with dyslexia, as does when gaps are left.

As You do.

a book of continuous words just does Me in.

Hobbit
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 am

Foot Mann wrote:Humans often associate function with form, but in this case there is no correlation, for the Princess is amongst us in human form, a perfect example in an imperfect world. At the human age of four she was most defiant of the laws of this world, refusing to keep her feet upon the ground or to suppress the glow that that often surrounds her as energy flows between her worlds. With unbounded mercy she receives the Discloser as an imperfect voice of humanity. His lies, deceit, and generally disloyal behavior she accepts as indicative of the evils of humanity, perhaps the best possible example of his kind. The Foot dedicated 30 years to preparation for joining with the Princess, systematically eliminating human frailties and flaws and embracing all that is of Kashmir. Then in one moment, with a surge of energy into this world, they were bonded - a perfect blend of mercy and lethality.

I wish nothing but happiness for your family. But, "...a perfect blend of mercy and lethality" is just weird and creepy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

We come to a fork in the road........

Will it be mind over matter, or matter over mind?  I suggest the former.  

Scientists hedge their bets.  Hedging time is over, sports fans.  

The Princess.......?

The Princess is a bemused spectator.  

Me........?

I know that love wins.  It has been written in the stars.  

The Princess knows this, too, but she would like to make a game of it.  

Game’s on...... Princess.  

There will be a showdown this afternoon..... 4edt.  The venue has not been determined.  There may or may not be spectators.  It may or may not be recorded.  Fisticuffs redivivus.  Steve Greer may or may not be an invited guest.  

Quite possibly, Steve could determine the outcome.  Steve is on the fence between the ETH and the UTH.  If the Princess would cooperate, we could knock Steve off the fence.  Will she cooperate?  

Everyone is hedging their bets.  The Princess is on her own fence.  Can I talk her down, off the fence?  The show will go on.  The only question is.... who will be the ringmaster?

I have volunteered..... like the good scout I am.  The Princess would like to see me prove myself...... with Steve, presumably...... the guy in the muscle shirt.  

11:30(gmt-3)..........

The Princess agrees to invite Steve.  And what is the agenda.....?  It will be about my candidacy, based on the BPWH.  

I have left a message with Steve.  

So there we are...... it comes down to this....... which fork....?  

Science hedges.  We could master the universe, through technology.... by brute force...... we could bend the universe to our will.  

This bending would require overcoming the known laws of physics.

Or, maybe the laws of physics never existed, except in our own minds.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:09 am; edited 8 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:25 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:

I wish nothing but happiness for your family. But, "...a perfect blend of mercy and lethality" is just weird and creepy.
    To me, that phrase sounds more like a sensitive, tormented albeit 

(slightly?) twisted soul grasping for 'the meaning of it all' just 

before 

a freak solar flare is about to strike and melt the polar caps... 

ending all civilization, as we know it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:05 am