Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by 99 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Then who, pray tell, is it?
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:58 pm

i dunno...
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:27 pm

The Smelly Goat relaxing with Alice in Wonderland.

I can fake it with the best of them.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 283d0110
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:32 pm

The Spear returned to a different time, when darkness conceals the greatest crime. While a few good people gather round, they begin to hear an ominous sound. Where is Dan when truth be told. Will he quiver or grow bold. A Pi is needed said she to he, soon the Spear will join the Bee. Watch the clock for 93.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:57 pm

93, hahaha.

Good one whoever you are.

Of course.

I don’t even know what’s happening today.

It has been the weirdest best day of life.

Just an opened heart.

Good luck D&K.

In the dream I have been looking for a data engineer.

Ack is an engineer.

Kinda beautiful setup.

Kid has heart.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:59 pm

Holy fracking giggles!

The world just shrunk again.

You'll never guess what Akbar has tattooed on his arm, haha!

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Tattoo10

You see, I married a Mongolian Princess and that symbol is the symbol used on traditional Mongolian wedding rings. In one aspect, it represents marriage, or agape, or the coming together of two wholes in balance and harmony, selfless love. Also, the coming together of two homes or two families, as the traditional Mongolian home is a round yurt.

What happens when you flip the symbol on it's side?

Does this look familiar to anyone here?

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Goddes10

How about this?

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Astro_10

I can hardly believe it. Haha!

For 7 years I had a blueprint for suscipe occultus hidden in plain sight tattooed on my freaking arm of all places. Haha!

This is without a doubt the best possible world.

It’s no wonder I was led here to OMF/Dan and team, smelly, all of you.

Mind blown!

I’m at a loss for words.

I’m just gonna go lay down and laugh for a while now. Haha!

The weirdest thing about all of this…. all of it.

We have most definitely entered the age of Aquarius, and by we I mean I, same thing right?

K => C => Q
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:03 pm

93 = Agape

Foot

Tip of the horn to you.

Well played.

Well done.

This for someone here.

I have freely received, ALWAYS do I freely give for you, who is me.

Receptivity

Certainly the theme for me today.

“Receptivity represents the feminine, receptive quality of water and of the emotions. Her arms are extended upwards to receive, and she is completely immersed in the water. She has no head, no busy and aggressive mind to hinder her pure receptivity. And as she is filled she is continuously emptying herself, overflowing, and receiving more. The lotus pattern or matrix that emerges from her represents the perfect harmony of the universe that becomes apparent when we are in tune with it.

The Queen of Water brings a time of unboundedness and gratitude for whatever life brings, without any expectations or demands. Neither duty or thought of merit or reward are important. Sensitivity, intuition and compassion are the qualities that shine forth now, dissolving all the obstacles that keep us separate from each other and from the whole.

Listening is one of the basic secrets of entering into the temple of God. Listening means passivity. Listening means forgetting yourself completely - only then can you listen.

When you listen attentively to somebody, you forget yourself. If you cannot forget yourself, you never listen. If you are too self-conscious about yourself, you simply pretend that you are listening - you don't listen. You may nod your head; you may sometimes say yes and no, but you are not listening.

When you listen, you become just a passage, a passivity, a receptivity, a womb: you become feminine. And to arrive one has to become feminine. You cannot reach God as aggressive invaders, conquerors. You can reach God only...or it will be better to say God can reach you only when you are receptive, a feminine receptivity. When you become yin, a receptivity, the door is open - and you wait. Listening is the art for becoming passive.”

— OSHO

Fun game Ack all these frequencies happening here now.

Just pluck what you want out of the air, love under will.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 A4125510
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:28 pm

Ackbar wrote:Holy fracking giggles!

The world just shrunk again.

You'll never guess what Akbar has tattooed on his arm, haha!

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Tattoo10

You see, I married a Mongolian Princess and that symbol is the symbol used on traditional Mongolian wedding rings. In one aspect, it represents marriage, or agape, or the coming together of two wholes in balance and harmony, selfless love. Also, the coming together of two homes or two families, as the traditional Mongolian home is a round yurt.

What happens when you flip the symbol on it's side?

Does this look familiar to anyone here?

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Goddes10

How about this?

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 20 Astro_10

I can hardly believe it. Haha!

For 7 years I had a blueprint for suscipe occultus hidden in plain sight tattooed on my freaking arm of all places. Haha!

This is without a doubt the best possible world.

It’s no wonder I was led here to OMF/Dan and team, smelly, all of you.

Mind blown!

I’m at a loss for words.

I’m just gonna go lay down and laugh for a while now. Haha!

The weirdest thing about all of this…. all of it.

We have most definitely entered the age of Aquarius, and by we I mean I, same thing right?

K => C => Q

You're 'weirdness' isn't done with you yet...

go look at what ancient tech the Russians are digging up in Mongolia...and at the red-haired mummies.  The mongolian peoples are older than most imagine.  The DIASPORA is widespread.

Agape.  Family is also multi-dimensional wrt time.  We may no longer all look similar, but the ties remain.

Mind is not limited by Time, Space, nor Place.

Ask your wife if she has ever heard this or something similar.  Women are oft the lorekeepers.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:22 pm

And the DIASPORA originated from Ireland, at least according to Rudolph Steiner.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:47 pm

99 wrote:And the DIASPORA originated from Ireland, at least according to Rudolph Steiner.

I'm not so sure that is correct.  The oldest stories infer that there were many ships that landed not just in Ireland but also in Western Europe.  (the RETURN post Deluge)

There is clear kinship between a surprising number of groups from as far south as Spain up and over Scandinavia into the Steppes of Russia.

One example is the kinship post return between Eirenn & the Gael of Spain to the extent that the Dannan Land Sovereigns (feminine representatives of the land) supported the immigration of the Gaels to Ireland when they fled the Plague in their lands.  They went so far as to retreat a substantial part of their population for a few generations into the remnants of the ancient underground in order to make room for them.

The widespread kinship has been rediscovered by modern geneticists.  

It has all the religious folk squawking because they want to tie Eirenn and its golden age to the Hebrews which doesn't genetically pan out.  They assume that the Elites monied interest in the Celtic Diaspora is to prove their Christian expectations.  The Elites don't argue with the East to West theory rather than correct it because it is convenient cover...to hide their real interest.  The Great War never really ended.  Who now had the money, power, and position to finally win over the other side?

The story within the story.

Legacy of the Elder Gods by M Don Schorn helps to make sense of this.  Who is who in the landscape.  If you find what is happening right now on the issue of Elite pedos, depopulation agenda, and what Trump's military is currently doing then you need to read this book right after you study the paradigm map I provided the link to.

If the foundation upon which you build is cracked and out of square your roof will be off by inches...just try installing your sheeting if its off and you'll hear your framer do a whole lot of cussing.  

Ever seen a valley with no decking coverage?  What is that?  Oh yeah, its where your roofer cannot nail, and your shingles blow off, a leak!

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:55 pm

My posts here are not to be argumentative...I'm only racking the building into square before we get to the roof.

Lol, I'm not installing your roof for you...I'm retired!  I'm done with uncooperative ladders that someone forgot to tie-off, worn out wacky-tackers, and wrestling with felt that isn't correctly pre-printed, the scream of compressors and hissing hoses; jammed staplers; apprentices that tangle their ropes & hoses up in yours threatening to take both of you over the gutter edge or off the rake.  

No more mathematical calisthenics to adjust courses for the architects wild imagination on a roof with dead valleys and differing pitches either side of the valley or hip.  No more competing with the gutter guys over installation timing.  No more torching the decking in -32 below weather to clear it.  No more over-loaded tool belts.  Standing on chicken boards because you don't have enough toeboards & brackets.  No more cracked fingers from cedar shingle oils and cedar dust in your hair, eyelashes, and nose.  

But then too...no more views from a 10/12 pitch, 2.5 story roof peak on a mountain top with a view to die for at dawn whilst you are clipping your caribiner, lanyard & rope into your safety bracket at the tip of the peak.  

In the spirit of that view I speak.  If you could see what I do, you wouldn't miss it for the world!

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:32 am

Thanks Cy, I'll check out that book after I've completed my current project. When I come here, it's just to take a little break from it before I go back to it again. But I always find your brief sojourns into Irish ancient history and your heritage and family background fascinating to say the least... so unlike anything I've ever encountered before hence why it's always fun to read your posts on that.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:08 am

The Spear returned to a different time, when darkness conceals the greatest crime. While a few good people gather round, they begin to hear an ominous sound. Where is Dan when truth be told. Will he quiver or grow bold. A Pi is needed said she to he, soon the Spear will join the Bee. Watch the clock for 93.
    Hmmm........

It sounds like the spear of destiny is aligned with the portal of opportunity.  But where am I?  Who, what, where, why and when? I wrack my chicken little mind, once again.  Maybe I’m supposed to say...... gentlemen, start your engines.  

Ok, ladies and gentlemen, please, start your engines......... Nothing happens.  

Ladies and gentlemen, you’d better start your engines right now, or I’m coming over to whup your sorry *sses!  ........ Still nothing.  

I think I’d better call the Princess.  She always knows what to do.  

Or, then, again, maybe this is not an action item.  But it does sound like I’m not at my appointed spot.

The greatest crime may have been when Kevin drank the bottle of wine that Katarina had brought to the palace. That was a definite no, no. His probation was to have lasted 93 days. There is supposed to be some significance to that duration.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:35 am

different time / the dark ages

the greatest crime/ pedo

a few good men gather / at the grove

ominous sound / joes whirling machine

she Diana

Pi / an equation still needed

spear/ kevin / bee will fly

93?

dan = left out ? lol

hey, I'm not good at riddles but thats my take

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:44 am

Doug,

That does make sense.

But one meaning of Pi is the Raspberry Pi - 0 - W that I’m supposed to obtain for the Princess...... not necessarily for Joe.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:52 am

Dan thats right the raspberry Pi

bee= drone

clock at 93 ? clock strikes 12 ?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:17 am

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:38 am

93 = Agape re Crowley.

Could be a coincidence, but it’s not.

You should read others’ posts.

I read everyone’s.

And BTW, Dan should have done a series in front of the camera.

Like all real internet Messiahs.

If you don’t listen to sources you don’t like, I assure you, you will surely miss the show, because they have the missing pieces.

That ain’t me, I assure you, obviously I’m no one.

Oh, you think you are someone, well lay down and tell me all about it.

Dan is an Eschatologist, which is his biggest problem to overcome.

Is he ready to let go of his game?

That’s his problem.

I ain’t got no promblemz.

All mad as hatters.

“They tell Alice that there is no room for her at the table, but Alice sits anyway.”

“Why is a raven like a writing desk?”

“Alice attempts to answer the riddle, which begins a big argument about semantics. After their argument, the tea party sits in silence until the Mad Hatter asks the March Hare the time. When he discovers that the March Hare's watch, which measures the day of the month, is broken, the Mad Hatter becomes angry.”

“Alice tells the March Hare that his conduct is uncivil, to which he rejoins that it was uncivil of her to sit down without being invited.”

“She tells him he should not waste time asking riddles that have no answers. The Mad Hatter calmly explains that Time is a “him,” not an “it.” He goes on to recount how Time has been upset ever since the Queen of Hearts said the Mad Hatter was “murdering time” while he performed a song badly. Since then, Time has stayed fixed at six o’clock, which means that they exist in perpetual tea-time.”

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:46 am; edited 3 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:03 am

smelly

i read the lions share but not all.  

I'm trying to spend less time on the computer and more on the piano

/  smelly  

pay attention?    why?  i thought this was all inconsequential musings,

i am paying attention, to my callings

Last edited by painterdoug on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:05 am

Doug, pay attention.

It’s sll about focuz.

And Hocuz Pocuz...Abracadabra.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:06 am

“Alice interjects with so many questions that the Dormouse becomes insulted.”

“Alice continues to ask questions until the Mad Hatter insults her and she storms off in disgust.”

(It’s a small world)

“In the wood, Alice encounters a tree with a door in it. She enters the door and finds herself back in the great hall. Alice goes back to the table with the key and uses the mushroom to grow to a size that she can reach the key, then to shrink back to the size that she can fit through the door. She goes through the door and at last arrives at the passageway to the garden.”

What could it all mean?

“When Alice discovers that Time is a person and not merely an abstract concept, she realizes that not only are social conventions inverted, but the very ordering principles of the universe are turned upside down. Not even time is reliable, as Alice learns that Time is not an abstract “it” but a specific “him.” An unruly, subjective personality replaces the indifferent mechanical precision associated with the concept of time. Time can punish those who have offended it, and Time has in fact punished the Mad Hatter by stopping still at six o’clock, trapping the Mad Hatter and March Hare in a perpetual teatime. The Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse must carry out an endless string of pointless conversations, which may reflect a child’s perception of what an actual English teatime was really like. Alice must adjust her own perceptions of time, since the Mad Hatter’s watch indicates that days are rushing by. However, the party has not moved past the month of March, the month during which the March Hare goes mad.”

I went mad in March...here comes another March.

“Though the tea party challenges Alice’s understanding of the fundamental concept of time, the Mad Hatter’s answerless riddle reaffirms Wonderland’s unusual sense of order. The riddle seems to have no answer and exists solely to perpetuate confusion and disorder. Some readers have suggested that the riddle does in fact have an answer: Edgar Allen Poe “wrote on” both the subject of a Raven and “wrote on” a physical writing desk. In Wonderland, chaos is the ruling principle, but a strange sense of order still exists. Though riddles need not have answers, language must retain some kind of logic. The Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Dormouse point out to Alice that saying what she means and meaning what she says are not the same thing. Alice has said that she cannot take “more” tea because she has not had any yet. However, as the Mad Hatter points out, Alice can indeed take “more” tea even though she has not had any, since “it’s very easy to take more than nothing.” The language games at the tea party underscore the inconsistency of Wonderland, but also imply that the ordering principles that govern Alice’s world are just as arbitrary.”

So there you go...got itz? Plain as a door mouse to any fool.

Chaos reigns here now, but there is some strange order in the air...Synchronicity perhaps.

No one has this clocked Wink

Not a one.

But it still has to make some kind of sense to something or maybe no-thing.

Right?

Whose game could this be?

Maybe just our own.

What could it all mean?

Only you can say.

I can’t tell you.

PresidentialUFO can’t telk you.

Ron, Dan, Princess and Cy can’t tell you.

I accepted madness, no sense to be found here.

And the Lion closes his mouth for a little nap...

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:43 am; edited 3 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:23 am

Holy Moly Smelly!

Your smelly musky fragrance has suddenly transformed into a sweet perfume.

It is a very small world indeed.

As the newly self elected Caterpillar here I must ask, who are you?

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:24 am

I am the One and mad as a hatter of courz!

I am sweet and tart.

I am mean and nice.

I’m you.

The question is not who am I, but who are you?

Don’t look for answers anywhere but where they can ONLY be found.

Breakthrough

“All of us occasionally reach a point when "enough is enough." At such times it seems we must do something, anything, even if it later turns out to be a mistake, to throw off the burdens and restrictions that are limiting us. If we don't, they threaten to suffocate and cripple our very life energy itself.

If you are now feeling that "enough is enough," allow yourself to take the risk of shattering the old patterns and limitations that have kept your energy from flowing. In doing so you will be amazed at the vitality and empowerment this Breakthrough can bring to your life.

To transform breakdowns into breakthroughs is the whole function of a master. The psychotherapist simply patches you up. That is his function. He is not there to transform you. You need a meta-psychology, the psychology of the buddhas.

It is the greatest adventure in life to go through a breakdown consciously. It is the greatest risk because there is no guarantee that the breakdown will become a breakthrough. It does become, but these things cannot be guaranteed. Your chaos is very ancient - for many, many lives you have been in chaos. It is thick and dense. It is almost a universe in itself. So when you enter into it with your small capacity, of course there is danger. But without facing this danger nobody has ever become integrated, nobody has ever become an individual, indivisible.

Zen, or meditation, is the method which will help you to go through the chaos, through the dark night of the soul, balanced, disciplined, alert. The dawn is not far away, but before you can reach the dawn, the dark night has to be passed through. And as the dawn comes closer, the night will become darker.“

— OSHO

It will be Breakthrough or Death.

Amor Fati

Last edited by smelly on Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:27 am

Oh this is too much fun! Laughing

Were all mad here, haha!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:48 am

dougiepoo I sense a disturbance within you.

Speak more about it, or settle it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:30 pm