Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:40 pm

And then there is Black Elk who is on his own level in the center, a great friend.

I meet all my friends around the hearthfire, that’s where you find the good teachers.

They are always laughing and joyful.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Ok One more art post and   MARK IT WELL  !     as Ahab said to Starbuck

after two years in progress I have finally reached my goal of 100 portraits of Whistleblower and informers .  The series called, "Those who blew the Whistle" , but footman may convince me to change the name to loons crooks or worse! lol

well here they are laid out on the floor for the first time .  ok back to our regular scheduled program.Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 100_hi12
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:45 pm

smelly wrote:Your friends will leave you.
    Your wife may also.
    Probably gonna lose your job.
    You could lose all in your life now you are comfortable with if you go down the path of knowing thyself.

The ego doesn’t want this, it asks, WTF are you doing man?! Life is grand.

But you can ask yourself, are you free in the moment, with no fear or hope?

No, then let the emptying begin and see who you authentically are.

Don’t read about being a good man, which is to be a Human Being.

Just be one.

In the heart, you know what to do, in your head, you are at the mercy of appearances.

All awakening is to me is knowing your condition minus the conditioning and all other’s definitions of who you are and should be and to accept that.

You can go furtherz...

You can wake up every day and remind yourself it’s a goft and your open to know yourself today.

And when you can accept your fate, you are donez.

Can you reach this state before you croak?

You can live here right now if you wanted toz.

How long do you think you have?

“You will receive everything you need when you stop asking for what you do not need.”

— Nisargadatta

Well, I will admit, over the past year or so as I have started to reach this higher state, and especially over the past few weeks, a lot has started to change already.

My wife did already start dropping the 'd' word as I stopped fearing her reaction to me being my true authentic self.

Also, I'm already on the path to loose my job eventually if I continue spending all my waking hours as I have been, seeking more and more being in the now and searching for omens and syncronicites, rather than writing code.

The biggest thing I fear is not loosing my wife, but loosing my ability to provide for my young daughter's material needs, maybe I could learn to make use of my ego when needed for material existence until at some point after my kids are grown up I can just let it all go.

You see, OSHO speaks of a balance or a back and forth between the two that to me seems to make a lot of sense. After all, If I decided to to do the Ekhart Tolle thing and go live in a park homeless for a few years then what would I have left to come back to once my well was full? There is this natural desire to share that love with another person or people once it is obtained by going within, and if I have removed myself from the system to reach that state then it makes it harder to come back into that system once I feel the desire to reconnect and give back to the system.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:48 pm

smelly wrote:And then there is Black Elk who is on his own level in the center, a great friend.

I meet all my friends around the hearthfire, that’s where you find the good teachers.

They are always laughing and joyful.

There is a hearthfire at the center of Orion. A nebula of rebirth.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:51 pm

painterdoug wrote: smelly

Seneca would recommend finding a few tried and true proven thinkers. and re visit throughout life, rather than going from flower to flower gaining little of substance  

Seneca
    Markus Aurelius
    Osho
    Course in Miracles  

Good advice I think.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Right on Ackbar, straight on then.

You have led yourself if you see it.

I’m a coder too.

I was working at Amazon and I quit to embrace my awakening 2 years ago.

The process can be sudden or around two years.

Then the next job I got was because of a synchronicity.

There is a time you cut the string, then the universe comes to support you.

You don’t have to really worry about anything man.

Follow the threads.

Work will magically work, but you need to be virtuous, honest with them.

Buddha was Buddha because he went all the way, Eckart, OSHO, all the way.

I’m never going to stop while I breathe and I’ll have my impact, as will you.

Stoicism and Zen can help with virtue.

Religion can be your thing too, but be non-dual about it, but that path to me is harder.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:08 pm

Thanks for the advice and sweet reflection smelly.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:16 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 581a5e10
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:32 pm

doug some digital art I did a couple years ago while studying Pandora.

It was a jar originally.

I made this after my Shamanic awakening. It’s a collage of images and I colored them.

I’m the owl.

Love your work.

Dan had mentioned Pandora and I remembered I had done this one.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 19246210

Dan, this was some portal work I experimented with and had good results, my current person the evidence.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 2d46d610

Ackbar, I also recommend making art when it rises and to explore using it and creating it with your hands. I work with clay and ceramics and woodwork also for meditation. I draw also. The skillz get better the more you make.

I made a lot of memes to explore the ideas visually and with color.

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Dc365210

And I have strong connections to the Mother of Ganga. Everything has dual effects. Drugs don’t make you enlightened, because there is no such thing. You connecting to the force is what does that. It’s a seething lifeforce, The Goddess.

The 2nd coming of Christ is the return of the literal anointing, I think I found it, which will bring about a Messianic Age and it is glorious. I don’t talk of Jesus, because he is lost mostly to history, but I have met Christ.

One who knows themselves is fearless...absofuckinglutely fearless and incorruptible. Who is Christ then, but literally us here now participating and using the sacraments between birth and death. Magic works this way.

Life is magic.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:59 pm

I’ll post art there.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:43 am

We are trying to establish a steady pace of disclosure.  To do that we need to keep shaking the trees and kicking the tires.  We need to keep as many disclosure balls in the air at once.  It’s hard to keep track of them all.  New balls keep coming into play.  

Recall that this current phase started, for me, ‘way back’ in January of 2015, with the talk of vectors.  Then the notion of portals was introduced in July of 2016.  In January of ‘17, came the personal connection.  A year later, this initiative comes to the Lake and then on to the Grove.  In effect, we have a competition between the the aquarium and the aviary, redivivus.  

There is, of course, an mj12-type group lurking.  There are several
    PR initiatives, which we also wish to keep in balance.  We have, mainly Chris, Kevin and Maureen.  It’s bi-coastal plus North Carolina.  The nyt, having (deliberately) gotten its fingers burned, is choose to remain in the background, for the nonce.  The wh is also remaining  very discreet.  

The strategy on my play sheet is that, very gingerly, we are nudging open Pandora’s box.  We use a screw driver to pry open all the sides, gradually, making sure that nothing pops.  We’re relieving the steam pressure, as deliberately as possible.  

Understand that this whole process is self regulating.  All we’re doing is providing a bit of oversight and insight for interested individuals and parties...... just watching the river flow along.  Keeping it all as boring as possible.  Yes?

There is, of course, OMF. I like to think that we do provide a bird’s eye view. No, it’s certainly not as detailed or comprehensive as the view from mj12. But we do our part. And attempt we provide a philosophical perspective.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:34 am

Speaking of aquarium and aviary...

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Aquari10

They can love each other, but can they live with each other?

Maybe if the birds get some scuba gear.

Competition can be a good thing sometimes

Is this the good kind or the bad kind?

Either way, "Mom's gonna fix it all soon. Mom's coming 'round to put it back the way it ought to be" - MJ11, 'Aenema'
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:56 am

Ackbar,

I understand that the competition is not always friendly.  There has been history of friction between Hal and Joe, with lockouts and threatened lawsuits, etc.  

There are elements of scientology v. the church at the lake.  Sometimes it’s diplomacy by ‘other means’.  So much for our ‘institutional’ involvement.  Rome is not to be left behind.  They are keeping tabs on the N.C. group.  

At night, though, we all sleep under the same tent.  The ‘twelver’ group presumably keeps things in hand.  We’re fortunate in that Foot does, allegedly, have enhanced access there.  The aviary’s access would then be less direct.  There may even be a continuation of the army/navy rivalry, which sometimes gets heated.  Presumably the navy is in deep.  

The tactic that seems to be in play presently is to use joe’s cage as a physical prop for enhancing/focusing a more traditional form of personal magic.  The sorcery is kept behind the scenes.  The audience is more comfortable that way.  The experimenter/audience effect is part of the ‘mechanism’. Every gadget operates the same way, magically, in immaterialism, we just don’t see behind the veil. Alchemy comes before chemistry. But the division between the mechanics and magic will begin to break down, as the veil wears thinner. That’s what’s happening at the Lake.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:39 am

So Dan, you are saying what’s happening in these small local portals is a test run for the field that will dissolve the veil between 3D and whatever dimension magic initiates from all over Earth?
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:00 pm

dan wrote:Presumably the navy is in deep.
    Boy is that an understatement.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:12 pm

Dan,

I'm very curious about the elements of scientology v. the church at the lake.

Are you talking about a political competition, a philosophical one, or both?

Also, as far as I can tell, J isn't exactly what you might call a strict Mormon, I'm not sure, but I don't even think he would call himself one. I haven't spoken to him in depth about it so don't quote me on that. It may be the foundation of a lot of what he believes, but I would venture to speculate that if he were to get up in front of the congregation on Sunday and extrapolate on all of what he believes that he would likely be having a nice sit down chat with his bishop shortly afterwards.

The same would go for me too though if I were to get up in church and preach what I believe, and I'm guessing the same would go for many Christians here on OMF.

I'm just saying he might not be the best person to represent the church by the lake in it's strictest form, but you probably already know that.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:25 pm

Dan,

Are those who are pushing for disclosing the magic without revealing it's operation behind the veil doing so because they are unaware of what is really going on or because they don't want the world to know?

Knowledge is power and power to the people means loss of control to the few perhaps?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:32 pm

Any chance I get, I like to say...

Kindness is greater than knowledge and wisdom Wink

Imagine what can be done with a kind gentle heart.

I’m practicing.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:07 pm

smelly,

Yes, it is mainly just a question of how this dimension of experience is to be brought into the mainstream. It is being worked on many fronts, but mostly it is spontaneous, as you well know. There is a minimal degree of deliberate coordination.

Some of this coordination effort may in support of the BPWH. I’m hoping so.

If there is a coherent vision that encompasses the phenomena, it would be important to have this vision readily available to those who wish to be apprised of a larger picture.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:21 pm

Understood, always at your service, prickly or gentle.

Life is good dude, I am grateful and there is abundance.

Even as the world dissolves, it doesn’t change here where I live now, at home it just gets deeper.

I have always felt you and I were always saying the same thing.

I had the equation spontaneously and you have the proof Wink

I mean, that’s kinda beautiful and in-line with my experience.

I was reading this weird book the birds brought me.

It’s channeled rubbish mostly, I channel myself what I need, but maybe it connects here.

I don’t know.

It has a detail about what you talk about and Cy, maybe you guys work together?

I don’t care.

https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Secret-Flower-Life-Vol/dp/1891824171/ref=nodl_

He’s harmless enough and a cracked pot like me, take what resonates I guess if anyone is interested.

Dan, you know I abide in myself and I have nothing to prove.

I have but to remove the mask and something magical happens.

It’s a fun trick of the Light and the Shadow, I am both.

The universe tells me to be kind and gentle and so I am.

Until something else takes over. Like someone pissed in a way that can make your head melt tossing superimposed ideas in your head.

Happy melting.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:37 pm

NordicWonder wrote:
    dan wrote:Presumably the navy is in deep.
    Boy is that an understatement.

Navy is top of the command & planning totem pole wrt the military's involvment

Army is base security and interconnect with the general population

AirForce is focused on contact and interaction landscapes

Marines protect POTUS and handle what few others can.

Who here knows the roles of Delta Force?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:39 pm

I have an idea for disclosure

Make the following courses required in school:

* Quantum mechanics/physics

* Remote viewing

* Lucid dreaming and astral projection

* Syncronicity

* A course that watches and discusses movies like these: Alice in Wonderland, Inception, Vanilla Sky, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Waking Life, Matrix. Better yet, make the students watch these movies using Oculus Rifts.

* Wrap it up with a Vipassanā course with lots of meditation practice to bring it all together

* Also, make sure the schools put lots of OSHO, Rumi, Jesus, Tolle, and other related quotes all over the school

* Finally, throw in a field trip to the desert at night for a Stephen Greer type CE-5 experiment just for good measure

I suppose even such a drastic change in curriculum still might not be enough. It would at least get the world to know more about the nature of reality, but to understand it, now that is a whole different thing, one that is personal and comes only when one is ready.

Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:59 pm

Speaking of Astral Projection, I once had an astral projection where after leaving my body I flew out to space and looked back at the earth. I was far enough into space that the earth was about the size of an orange. When I reached out my hand I could touch it and hold it, but yet I could also fly back down towards it and it would became large again.

An earth the size of an orange, now that is a small earth. One that exists as nothing but the observation of a perception, that's even smaller.
    NordicWonder
    NordicWonder

Post by NordicWonder Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:05 pm

Cy, I was referring specifically to the Navy SSP, just FYI.
    Apophis Pletho
    Apophis Pletho

Post by Apophis Pletho Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 pm

Dan, don't worry I won't hurt you, I only want you to have some fun. Excuse the video version but it's the only one that exists-
    https://youtu.be/-AmgZo6breQ

I was dreaming when I wrote this, forgive me if it goes astray.

I know both the heads of Scientology and the Mormon Church. So jump in the river and learn to swim-
    https://youtu.be/RVXjBMK3EkI

Hal & Joe are great warriors in Ron & Kit's grand game. A mysterious dialect designed for revealing a primordial mystery.

But the only people who actually work for President Trump in this group are Ron Pandolfi and Rick Dearbon, Deputy Chief of Staff at the White House.

It it COSMIC spatial intelligence monitoring the Cosmic Club and the Cosmos Club. With Director Pillsbury and General Secretary Wolcott in the background pondering the subtle perplexing mystery of the cosmic bohème.

Ron is simply a clever cypherpoet building drones for the CIA, working in the Office of Scientific & Weapons Research (OSWR) while defending against techno scams and deep state exotic conspiracies.  His official designation is to serve as a dark flow attractor and an occasional JASON "Illuminati scientist" to quantify the risk of foreign technology threats.

Like in all great mysteries, the real mastermind is elsewhere.

The only conspiracy is intento sistémico oculto and the only secret is amor fati.

Some claim there is no Free Will. Some say it's all Predestination-
    https://youtu.be/ayAt1BZmJH0

There are no aliens but we should tell all the zombies to hide their faces-
    https://youtu.be/2LE0KpcP05I

There is something happening here. What it is ain't exactly clear-
    https://youtu.be/41bATeSKROM

I'm not here to shed light, I'm here to cast shadows. My crew is nocturnal. At midnight we cypher inside a crop circle. The sinister scientist, diminished your minor scripts. I dwell in dark slums, speak in space age tongues, your lives are all lies, you can't stop my rise, appeared out the shadows with a mic, a woe enforcer, arrived in a fallen saucer, in a black mask I appear, sinister, dark art form...
    https://youtu.be/Dbwa090OCz8

Peace in the world, it is exploding-
    https://youtu.be/0-ykagTGx0c

Take me with you when you go-
    https://youtu.be/RVFSQyH_rl8

I don't know if that does you any good but there's something out there-
    https://youtu.be/dRcHTdWY5lU

Been here forever inside-
    https://youtu.be/pidY7FgPiVk

The cosmic bohème-
    https://youtu.be/uf9WLPZK2AU

We got forever-
    https://youtu.be/NbbLiEgud5A

But if you know what life is worth-
    https://youtu.be/cHS26rjraVU

I'm like a satellite forever orbiting-
    https://youtu.be/e5UWCToOvwQ

We belong to the thunder-
    https://youtu.be/qxZInIyOBXk

First when then there's nothing but a slow growing dream-
    https://youtu.be/ILWSp0m9G2U

I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see-
    https://youtu.be/-UOTLTgDH44

https://youtu.be/xxi7YmS1Iuk

Imagine
    https://youtu.be/-aKp2ornwj8

I can't spend another life, spend another time, I know you're not real in this dimension-
    https://youtu.be/NuscdhNUhiY

Quantum Gravity Research
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUyk0KLo7JPLCCh4oRNLzsQ

Director Brennan on UFOs (1/22/18)-
    http://devoid.blogs.heraldtribune.com/15617/ex-cia-chief-keep-studying-ufos/

Director Brennan, Ron and Kit-
    https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/97unclass/ufo.html

Official Disclosure by Kit (2017)-
    https://m.soundcloud.com/project333/connectivities-that-you-get-for-the-acquisition-of-information-includes-the-others/s-50shL

Contract CIA Work into Secret Supernormal Phenomenon (2017) with Kit Green, Garry Nolan, Hal Puthoff, Uri Geller and Yossi Cohen-
    https://soundcloud.com/project333/private/s-sb43t

The CEO of the cosmic bohème-
    https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/65bzxr/xxyyxx-says-hes-head-of-the-illuminati

A message from President Obama (2009): "together ordinary people can do extraordinary things."
    https://youtu.be/O7JwvLDsbIU

The 32 vectors or vertices-
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-cube

Ask them for the Departure of the Argonaut.

Bavarian Illuminati
    1776-2018

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:29 pm