Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:25 am by dan

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
WakingUpToReality
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
kevin
yohansmittenbergIII
DrZaius
Ancient Astronaut
Cybereye
Cheguevoblin
@awestruckt
ohno
painterdoug
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
Big Bunny Love
dan
jofo
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:21 am

First topic message reminder :

nice to be back to our regularly scheduled programming

if only eric were here...i miss him, his perspective and contribution

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:47 pm

dan wrote:Akbar/Aaron,

Yes, why worry?  Well, no need to worry.  This is (already) the best possible world.......
    5.  Stop the predation on humans.  The high population of mankind at this point in time is SUPPOSED to be.  Why?  Because more heads 'er souls are better than a select few.
    Amen to that, Sister/Mother.  

Yes, the more souls the better. Aranaktu loves all the souls of the world. Hehe

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 10 Comic10

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:53 pm

Braden_W wrote:Cy,

I'm sure you know already that this all just a test.  "The TEST".  If you don't, i recommend giving a call to tech support asap.

The world is a series of interconnected personal tests.  In my test there are no vampires.  Only sunshine, rainbows, and butterflies.  In your test there may be vampires, maybe it is part of your test to defeat them.  You are a brave soul and I commend you.

Do you think it might be possible though, that the psychic vamps of your test don't need to strap you down and collect your adrenal secretions?  If you are letting the concept of them enter your mind more than once a day, you are already strapped down.  You are being tortured.

This is a game, the developers told me so.  You can go anywhere you want to go in the game, your universe can be anything you want it to be.  If you go looking for doom, you will find her waiting on your doorstep.  

What if you were born paralyzed from the neck down, and never left your bed that overlooked a beautiful seascape.  What if everyone that ever came to visit you only told you of the marvels, wonders, and good in the world?  For you, that world would be as real as any other.

My comment about testicle frying bombs was 100% joke.  Didn't you know that's what all this is, a joke?

As I said earlier, I'm not here for the learning experience as yourself a student.

I'm not a member of the Teachers Association.

I'm here for something entirely different, a underlying problem that was identified over 48 years ago.

I'm not saying you are incorrect in your description...I'm indicating there are some things in your landscape that are not actually a part of it and its construct in the general scheme of things. I did say "walk-in". Dan knows what that is.

We're the mechanics that are brought in when your 'reality' is endangered. Don't mind us then if you don't wish to know. Knowing is not required for your part.

Does heritage play a part? In my case it does. A very important part. My chores could not be accomplished without it.

The instances I've spoken it was in response to questions communicated here, simple mistakes in perception that could be corrected without violating interference rules.

Many of those present indicate you have no interest in understanding or hearing about this part of your reality...as you wish.

I'll leave you all to your fun. Carry on.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:58 pm

dan wrote:Rest assured, Akbar, that we are not dealing with incompetents.  

I don't doubt it, just probing for more updates. Smile

I've been to the J cave and seen one kind of gate, but at that time the hinge was sticky and the gate wouldn't swing.

I have complete faith in the gate and it's Maker. I know incompetence when I see it and I did not witness incompetence, in fact, what I saw was quite the opposite. Nothing less than genius and passion, no better mix.

My apologies for casting doubt earlier. I wish for nothing more than success for the gate Master and his gate.

Just had this bad aftertaste in my mouth that was still lingering.

I guess the stars just hadn't aligned when I made my previous visit so I assumed it was still out of alignment, an irrational and pessimistic assumption I will admit.

Here's to hoping the stars are aligned now and the Songòopavi flood gates are fully operational.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:13 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    Many of those present indicate you have no interest in understanding or hearing about this part of your reality...as you wish.

I'll leave you all to your fun.  Carry on.  

I have much interest in anything you have to say. Opinions that are the same are boring. I personally don't want to be chilling in an echo chamber which allows for no growth.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:32 pm

//We're the mechanics that are brought in when your 'reality' is endangered.

Cy,

I have a question for you.

Is the fact that my 'reality' might be endangered something that you have reason to believe would be an undesirable thing for me?

I guess it's hard for you to know what my desires are. Suffice it to say, I desire to just exist, but that is the very base level desire. To take it a step further, I would desire to be in a state with the least amount of perceived physical pain and to take it even further, to exist in a state where I can reasonably maintain this degree of physical non-suffering for myself and my family.

At the most basic level, we have all been programmed for physical survival.

I will confess, very recently I have increased my food and water storage as a result of some of the things you have posted. I think it's better to be safe than sorry and I am an Eagle Scout mind you, so I try to live the scout motto.

I think the more important preparations for what is to come are internal preparations, preparations of the mind and soul. However, I think maybe both types of preparation should be exercised judicially but not obsessed over.

As far physical survival preparation goes, what have you done to prepare? According to what I have outlined as far as what my basic levels of content existence are, would you say I am in danger of loosing those things in the near future? If so, is there anything else I could do to avoid such events?

Feel free to PM me if you would like to take this discussion off the main thread.

If the coming tides are more of a mental survival rather than a physical one, I would hope that I am already prepared, and I feel that I am. I do a lot of astral projection and lucid dreaming and I have studied quantum mechanics enough to be prepared for any coming MoAPS. I could wake up tomorrow to a world with blue grass and green skies and still be fine. I could wake up to a world where I exist as nothing more than a ball of light and still be fine.

It's hard to get around this programmed brain I have that experiences physical pain so profoundly undesirable though. I'll do whatever I need to to avoid that which I've been programmed to avoid.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:42 pm

@Baden & Ackbar I will be available to answer any further questions in my thread further down the forum index : Uncommon Thoughts Common Things

@Baden I answered your question in PM and also the one in Missing Time thread.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:47 pm

Cyrellys wrote:@Baden & Ackbar I will be available to answer any further questions in my thread further down the forum index :  Uncommon Thoughts Common Things  

@Baden I answered your question in PM and also the one in Missing Time thread.

Thanks, I believe all angles of the eschaton should be considered, albeit judicially and rationally.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:20 pm

One way to explain depopulation might be this...

Imagination ballooned our numbers, people living out of ego, rationality will lead to population reduction to needed levels.

I don’t know Dan, the definition of ego is incompetence.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:27 pm

Cy, in my experience, no one has any information for anyone but themselves.

That’s true for Ron, Kevin, Me, Dan, anyone.

So no missions but ones we make up.

We are all students, to not accept this is to miss a big part of the experience.

To not see that everything in the world and our view of it is just our inner reflection leads to a lack of clarity.

You can only know one by one’s actions.

I don’t know anyone through word.

When the Universe tallies things up, those focused now receive, those distracted, flee.

And those who are wordy are administering self therapy.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:42 pm

smelly wrote:One way to explain depopulation might be this...

Imagination ballooned our numbers, people living out of ego, rationality will lead to population reduction to needed levels.

I don’t know Dan, the definition of ego is incompetence.

So one way to prepare might be to read more OSHO, haha.

That's good because my new OSHO book just arrived. It's "The Mustard Seed, gnostic teachings of Jesus the mystic"

I also have another on the way that I think you recommended on a previous thread. It's called "The Path to No-Self: Life at the Center"

More important than reading though is just being in the present I guess. That can get boring sometimes though.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 pm

smelly wrote:Cy, in my experience, no one has any information for anyone but themselves.

That’s true for Ron, Kevin, Me, Dan, anyone.

So no missions but ones we make up.

We are all students, to not accept this is to miss a big part of the experience.

To not see that everything in the world and our view of it is just our inner reflection leads to a lack of clarity.

You can only know one by one’s actions.

I don’t know anyone through word.

When the Universe tallies things up, those focused now receive, those distracted, flee.

And those who are wordy are administering self therapy.

You remind me of the Princess a lot smelly, as long as your not going off on one of your raids dropping 'moron' every other line, haha.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:48 pm

If you were smart and knew what was happening, you read everything related.

OSHO is near the top of the list.

I’m a syncretic Ackbar, I use anything effective and drop it just as quickly.

The secret is to be totally fluid.

It’s never boring if you are seeing the moment clearly.

It would be impossible to be boring.

Boring is a judgment, a concept, the moment is free of concepts and judgements.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:49 pm

smelly wrote:If you were smart and knew what was happening. You read everything related.

OSHO is bear the top of the list.

I had a feeling you would say that. Laughing
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:50 pm

No, when I need to call someone a moron, I will.

No morons around right now.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Deep down I knew what I said about it being boring was incorrect and came out of ego itself, but I guess it just came out anyway.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:57 pm

smelly wrote:If you were smart and knew what was happening, you read everything related.

OSHO is near the top of the list.

You have a list of recommended authors? Also, what do you believe is "happening"?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:00 pm

Haha.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Disclosure is happening.

It’s always happening.

That’s it and you are that.

Authors, none are need really, but when the student is ready, your teachers will come.

Nisargadatta Maharaj can show you right nowz.

Existentialism of OSHO is only for a few, but if you like him, not more is needed. Only a few Humans can swallow the Truth right now.

As far as the UFO stuff here, hmmm, I have personal thoughts, but they are irrelevant.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:04 pm

Smelly,

I just read the definition of syncretic, although I hate labels, this is one I feel closely associated with myself. My wife doesn't like it so much as she prefers a much more rigid structure, but we still manage to get along. Razz
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:09 pm

smelly wrote:Disclosure is happening.

It’s always happening.

That’s it and you are that.

Authors, none are need really, but when the student is ready, your teachers will come.

Nisargadatta Maharaj can show you right nowz.

Existentialism of OSHO is only for a few, but if you like him, not more is needed. Only a few Humans can swallow the Truth right now.

As far as the UFO stuff here, hmmm, I have personal thoughts but they are irrelevant.

You use the word Humans just like the Princess does, as if you have disconnected yourself from that label. Are you not Human also?

Maybe my teacher has already come. Maybe you are one of them. Maybe I'm teaching myself through the perception of you as a distinct and separate entity when in fact you are just a reflection of myself.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:15 pm

Your friends will leave you.
    Your wife may also.
    Probably gonna lose your job.
    You could lose all in your life now you are comfortable with if you go down the path of knowing thyself.

The ego doesn’t want this, it asks, WTF are you doing man?! Life is grand.

But you can ask yourself, are you free in the moment, with no fear or hope?

No, then let the emptying begin and see who you authentically are.

Don’t read about being a good man, which is to be a Human Being.

Just be one.

In the heart, you know what to do, in your head, you are at the mercy of appearances.

All awakening is to me is knowing your condition minus the conditioning and all other’s definitions of who you are and should be and to accept that.

You can go furtherz...

You can wake up every day and remind yourself it’s a goft and your open to know yourself today.

And when you can accept your fate, you are donez.

Can you reach this state before you croak?

You can live here right now if you wanted toz.

How long do you think you have?

“You will receive everything you need when you stop asking for what you do not need.”

— Nisargadatta
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:18 pm

This is ALL just a reflection of you.

All are your teachers.

You, as you are, are enough and you can teach yourself everything you need when you are ready to accept it.

Not achieve anything, just accept what is already true

Enlightenment is just learning what’s not true about yourself until only what you are remains.

I am fully a Human Being and I am also that which is the source of such, in superposition.

Last edited by smelly on Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:20 pm

The Spear has left this Sphere but there shall be no Tear. Less said is too much read. Revoice when he returns to humans left with bitter urns. Joe's Rattling Cage now Burns!
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:24 pm

smelly

Seneca would recommend finding a few tried and true proven thinkers. and re visit throughout life, rather than going from flower to flower gaining little of substance

Seneca
    Markus Aurelius
    Osho
    Course in Miracles

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:28 pm

No on course in miracles, check out Jed McKenna and Dreamstate.

Understand Bodhidharma, OSHO, Nisargadatta, Stoics were spiritual terrorists.

The showed the end of spiritual seeking.

That’s the great thing to give up.

Spiritual seeking and evolution is an illusion, everyone on your list doug knows that, but course in miracles, it’s a good bridge for Christians, but it will be discarded as well.

My experience.

I have my list Doug, but ultimately you are the teacher.

I claim all their knowledge and wisdom and add my own to it now.

Seneca said claim all wisdom as your own.

Wei Wu Wei said, all the teaching is for you, and when you know yourself as the One, you can rest.

He was right Wink

Because once you arrive, what the Masters said, you just all of a sudden know!!!!!

You laugh and dance and giggle.

Marcus and Seneca, Epicurus, Lao Tzu, Buddha, Thich Nhat on Love, Jesus on Love.

You are right, find the people you are drawn to of high virtue in deed and word and emulate them until you find yourself.

There are many vehicles to Zazen, center, but after you find it, you can get out of the vehicle and discard all others.

You have awakened to the ever present Sun and you are free friend, you are free.

I sound like the Princes maybe because she has also arrived at center or never left there Wink

I know her as myself, we don’t even need to speak.

She knows what I know perhaps, I need to be close to know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:11 am