Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:19 am

Good post Dan. Well said. I think we may not be new to the Truth, we have a unique perspective between u and I. Two generations represented.

You the wise old sage, me the knight who embraces his frminine singing poems instead of a sword flowing with the Tao in his life. Who leads us, no one less than Ganesh, Kali, Sophia and One itself.

Now that's poetic. The only thing I have to offer you or my fellow sparks is Joy and my hand.

Yes, the people we need to be and pursue are those with open minds and hearts flowing with love.

That's all we need.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:23 am

I meant old in spirit Wink

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:42 am

I feel like I have come so far from where I once was and learned a lifetimes worth in a ridiculously short period of time and still I feel like a dull stick. All the voices outside are overwhelming. I have this protected space inside no one I mean no one can touch or access.

This is so big and beyond me yet contained inside of me.

To lose your identity is the weirdest feeling ever.

I suppose feeling like a leaf on the wind and that a God is crawling out of you is a nice example of unity of opposites.

I feel the Truth is so plainly obvious to see, but if your friend cares to chat that's fine.

If nothing else, I'm learning some good philosophy. I shall flow on with you Dan.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:44 am

I'm spending the day hearing about Microsoft's vision of the cloud. I'm super excited, new tech.

The irony is not lost on me that in this dream world I build digital clouds to connect people. As above, so below.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:42 am

A meditation...this is how we navigate the flow.

Hexagram 46: SHÊNG
    PUSHING UPWARD
    Activity grounded in truth
    brings progress and good fortune.

It is a time when great progress can be made through effort of will. However, it is essential that all your activity be characterized by humility, conscientiousness, and adaptability. Progress as a tree does, bending around obstacles rather than confronting them, pushing upward steadily but gently.

There is nothing to be feared from others now. Feel free to ask for help from those who are in a position to give it. Be neither subservient nor forceful with those you encounter; simply meet everyone with tolerance and gentle goodwill. Those who look for the good in others find it there.

If fears or doubts intrude, remain quietly focused on the activity at hand. Cultivate inner independence and trust the leadership of the Sage. The time is ripe for progress if you put forth an effort that is innocent, sincere, and balanced.

FIRST LINE
    As above, so below. The confidence needed to push upward is found not in our egos but in our relationship with the Sage.

THIRD LINE
    All barriers to progress are removed. The degree of success will be determined by the closeness of your alliance with the Sage.

FOURTH LINE
    Success is attained as a result of your careful attention to self-examination and self-improvement.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:27 am

Speaking of the Cloud.......

Here is an article on a rather peculiar Mormon ministry.....

http://www.newyorker.com/tech/elements/mormon-transhumanism-and-the-immortality-upgrade?mbid=social_facebook

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:45 am

That's freaky, I loaded that article on my phone yesterday before I wrote that long post. See synchronicity and intuition. I must read it obviously. This is how it is when you feel you are on the right track and balanced.

The Universe talks to you.

I'm digging this.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:02 pm

"God won’t do for us what we can do for ourselves."

This resonates with me from the article.

I am ambiguous on the exact nature of the Tao. Does it have 3 aspects? I don't know.

As ever, I am open to revisiting and changing my mind and making incremental improvements to my operating system as new upgrades and data come in.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:33 pm

God won't do for us.........

Yes, this is a crucial ingredient of the BPWH.  

God is mainly our motivator-in-chief.  

In setting up the MoAPS, God will work behind the scenes, but the public stuff is left up to us.  Abject failures will be mitigated, but only after we've made an honest effort.  

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:48 pm

The new tech around how to build applications, analyze data and ingest Internet of Things sensor data into the cloud is mind boggling. The pace of innovation is incredible. The Cloud grows exponentially every day. What is this but the new platform for the AI overlords Wink This is the Age of Data Analytics. You could make $250k/yr easy now as a data scientist and now even up to $500k/yr. Everyone needs numbers crunched. If you know anyone considering a career in computer science, a PhD in Data Science is THE thing to have these days.

I know the Mormons embraced the esoteric in their new Gospel. They have the resources. they are organized and rich. Hell, they may have figured all this out. Know any Mormons Wink

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:17 pm

They should be reading poets, they probably have every poem data mined and collated.
    I saw Three Days of the Condor.

You have been waiting for me to show up, huh?

I can fake it until I make it. I am an expert at faking it Wink

I have been practicing my BPWH spiel.
    I defined my protocol talking to Joy most before I started in with you.
    Sure, let's all chat.

We All are so special
    I am so special
    I am not a Devil
    I am not a Messiah
    I am not an Alien
    I am a Man
    A foolish man
    A dreamer
    A Man who heard a song
    A Man who feels electricity
    Coursing over
    And around his body
    A Man filled with
    Joy and Peace
    And a hunger
    A Man who is just standing
    Here
    Now
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:06 pm

Good, I like your expertise.  

The following items came across my desk recently.....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Lundberg 

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-06/this-startup-is-predicting-the-future-by-decoding-the-past 

John seems to have shown up again.  Predata sounds a lot like the vectors we were hearing about.  Now in public, at a price.  

We're hardly the only ones noticing convergence.  

Also these......
    https://28pagesdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/document-17.pdf

http://www.businessinsider.com/harry-dent-civil-unrest-coming-to-america-2016-3 

http://www.lloyds.com/~/media/files/news%20and%20insight/risk%20insight/2016/political%20violence%20contagion.pdf

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Lot of threads, could drive a man to drink Wink I read your stuff. Interesting point, the PV contagion spiked close to when many in the Evangelical church thought the rapture was coming. My Mother included. I was secretly snickering at all the fools, but part of me wondered, am I going if it comes? Ug, this is the life in the happy Evangelical world burning church out there trying to save us all so the end can finally come! Give me a break. Grow up children. No one is coming to save you but you and me. So pull up your britches and get out the buckets and start a baling.

We have a LOT of work to do to get to our BPW!

Can I get an Amen?!

So globalization speeds up the PV contagion. Duh! The contagion is simple to identify, it is our unchecked greed, Capitalism, source of the world's greatest innovations and the most evil and vile of people. We are the monster. This monster is loose in the world through live agents and it has it's tentacles into everything. It will eat the world.

Mammon.

One wonders if this could be an ancient Leviathan from the primordial chaotic abyss, back for it's revenge. The great worm? Man, that would be a great book, file that away. Very H.P. Lovecraftian. That there was a scary imagination.

Dan, I would think that the people whose profession it is to study the human animal, Man, and how to deceive him, would be best positioned to see the coming tsunami. No? OK, 1%, want a way forward, give your money away, tomorrow, tear down society and let the new one emerge. Get out of the way. Give up the ghost. Embrace love for your self and your fellow man. For you are they and they are you.

They will not say a thing.

They would watch the Earth burn from their yachts and space hotels. I have very little faith in our current level of awakening. Bring on the MoAPS. I feel very few of the 1% will make it. They are the disease at it's height, the fever of matter incarnate. We will see where the chips land I guess. I'm ready to meet my maker, are they? BTW, if you tell me we made ourselves, my head might crack open. Why will they not listen? How can they be so greedy? How can they hate their fellow man as they do? Because they are of the Shadow and unnatural and have cut themselves off from their source. They are out of balance. Opaque. Not evil, confused as a scared child with an AK-47. Know the nature of who is in your foxhole, stay far away from the blind and insane. If you hit resistance, retreat. Do not waste your energy on the deaf and dumb. Know and heal thyself.

Well, there is a healin a comin.

The answer is so simple! We know who the 1% are now, we have them in our sights. If they are gone, man has his cure. The spirit will take hold. I say burn out the disease and decay. Grind the old world into dust and plant our future trees with them. I love how that guy thinks his house in the Caribbean will save him. There is a reckoning coming and they are right to be afraid. We are armed and pissed and they have no one to blame, but their greed and fear.

We love you.

I figure if just 1 of the kind of people I know as the best of people can make it, just one of us into the future, we can set a new path. I wondered if I had to bug out, would I use one of my many guns, an old hobby, to save me and mine after all this? I am a damn good shot as well. Hmm.

No.

I am selling all my guns. I have to live this love and peace thing and use my wits. Going with the flow is not always fun or pleasant. If you have not love, you shall be cut off and whither. I think that's pretty clear.

OK, so the PTB have tech so crazy I bet, we could not imagine, perhaps they are hiding it all with UFO and myth. I bet they even can calculate future scenarios with pretty good curacy. They created a world as predictable as they could make it, to be able to control it. Well, now they fear the lone wolf who could destroy the world or save it. It's too connected. It's unpredicatble. BTW, that crop circle dude? That movie he helped Banksy with is amazing, check it out. Very subversive. I love Banksy, that beautiful anarchist of love and great enemy of capitalism. I don't know 1 thing about crop circles nor do I ever desire to.

Anyway, I know they can datamine anyone. I have been measured and sifted I'm sure. If they connected all my Internet activity and books bought online, it would = bat shit crazy unpredictable! That was on purpose Wink If you can get me a copy of that data and score, I would love that. Maybe after it all burns down. I would love to know what it all equaled. I mean, they obviously score us and track us, us Indigo kids Wink

OK, what else do I want to say...

Dan, let us talk simply as two men. Go with the flow and be natural. The is a good place to be to face things. Balanced. We are talking about the end of life as we know it and the PTB know about it. We are talking about a new age of man. Silly ramblings perhaps. We talk to ourselves here to help each other alone maybe in the end. Many know what's here and coming I think and feel. If my rambling has helped you at all, then it was worth it for me. I don't know you really. But I see a lot of Light in you and I am drawn to you. I can't explain. Synchronicity? You boil it down to Love, after all your metaphysical journeying. You came full circle. I'm sure you know that. I would miss you though. I hope you are around a long time.

Keep it simple.
    Hang loose.
    Don't push.
    Be kind.
    Love yourself.
    Love everyone around you.
    Be patient.
    Be gentle.
    Be Love.

Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles wrote:Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
    And I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
    Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
    And I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
    Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here

And I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
    Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear

And I say it's all right
    It's all right, it's all right

If not us, who? If not now, when?

Life is grand today and may suck tomorrow, but I doubt it, actually, I know it's going to be OK. My days only get better and better.

And I say it's all gonna be all right!

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 pm

OK, another thread. Following some things that came across my desktop led me to this and I googled and it's kind of interesting. Anyway:

Google Truth Contest wrote:Everything that happened in the past was necessary to get us to where we are now. Mankind has come a long long way and our past was full of wars. Our past was long brutal savage fight for survival up until just recently. It was all to get us to where we are now, a relatively stable time of peace where we can learn the truth of life and turn this world right side up. Mankind will never live together in peace because it is not in our true nature. We need to evolve and the next step in our evolution has been revealed to us, we have gained the power to change our outer environment now we are going to fulfill our purpose in evolution by changing our inner environments or our minds and turn this world into the paradise it could be, should be, and will be when enough people see it. Google Truth Contest and read the top entry. What is said can and will transform mankind and the world when enough people see it. This is truth the evidence suggests.

You should try your wares with these seemingly reasonable folks. Why are you so down on animals and everything not being conscious? Matter is intelligent stuff.

Some parallels with the BPWH. Interesting stuff. They rate the current top contenders for the best theory about everything.  Check out the top contenders.

http://www.truthcontest.com

This really resonated with me:

Khalil Gibran wrote:The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply.

Henry David Thoreau wrote:It takes two to speak truth -- one to speak, another to hear.

Big Question: Why would you want to be involved with MJ12 who Gordon Novel thinks had Kennedy killed to prevent Disclosure?

A Call to the US from the East - After Man — What? - http://www.ire-miraditi.org/miraditi/a-call-to.html
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:19 am

Eric.........

Evolution is a mirage.  Evolution was a logical necessity just to support our level playing field.... our pokotok arena.  We needed all of the metabolic cycles just to support our game of pokotok.  

But, finally, the game may be seen as just a game.  What's the new game in town....? 

There will be none.  The trumpet sounds..... All, ye, all, ye, in free!  This is the meaning of the MoAPS..... game over!  

The two goal posts are now replaced by a single Omega.... by the twelve 'mother ships' that come for us, that we build, at the end of the Millennium.  

I'm not quite certain, Eric, that you have taken this to heart. 

It would behoove us to focus on this matter, because is the crux of our Metanarrative..... 

It is the PoNR wrt truly grasping the Metanarrative.  Are you ready to go there?  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:33 am

https://www.quantamagazine.org/20160421-the-evolutionary-argument-against-reality/

I believe as John Wheeler, all the laws of physics are mutable and that mutability itself is the core principle of physics. The world is a mutable balanced saucer of milk.

Yes, I have avoided the MoAPS and your mothership thing. I'm fuzzy on the details. Point me to something or explain.

What do you think of QBism?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 am

A meditation...

Hexagram 56: LÜ
    THE WANDERER
    We are all wanderers in the Unknown.
    Those who travel beside the Sage
    are protected from harm.

A person who travels as a stranger in a strange land is wise to display an attitude free of arrogance and belligerence. Otherwise he is liable to meet with trouble and find himself unable to survive it. With this hexagram the I Ching reminds us that we are all strangers in a strange land, wanderers in a vast and unknowable universe, obliged to act accordingly.

Think of how you would proceed if traveling alone in an unfamiliar country. You would be cautious and reserved, taking great care not to fall in with the wrong people or enter into dangerous places. You would be tolerant of others and generous toward them if a dispute arose, and you would be inclined to settle disagreements quickly to keep them from getting out of hand. You would rely on your attentiveness, your modest attitude, and your gentle manner to keep you out of harm's way. The hexagram Lü comes to remind you that it is wise to travel through your entire life in this fashion.

Seek now to stay in quiet harmony with the Higher Power and to embody caution, modesty, and generosity in your actions. Do not drag out disagreements with others; conflict is a prison that grows more dangerous every minute you are in it. Do not depart from the path of humility and correct conduct; in doing so, you lose the protection of the Deity and risk misfortune. By continually seeking to serve the innocent and the good, you stay in step with the Sage and never wander alone in the world.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:47 pm

It does sound like you are waving a warning flag.  

I threw caution to the wind when I connected with Ron. There is no turning back.  

Thank you very much for pointing me to Hoffman and Fuchs.  There are a lot of people hovering over the chasm of immaterialism.  They are reluctant to jump in.  I'm trying to act like the comforter, and tell them that the water is great.  That's what I need you for.  But first you would have to jump in, yourself.  

3:40----------

Yes, between Fuchs and Hoffman, they have it all figured out.  

They are both Personalists, but don't use the term.  They also have not latched to the SWH.  I'm hopeful that we can change this.  We just have to figure a foolproof approach.  

5:40---------

I've read most of the comments on the Fuchs and Hofmann articles.  The majority of them were negative, often vehemently so.  If this represents a cross-section of an allegedly enlightened readership, the BPWH will face some stiff headwinds.  

Of those who have already stuck their necks out, like F&H, the last thing they need is more ridicule.  The Katechon is in full force.  

We're back to plan B...... just keep talking.  

In that case I am curious about your rather considerable hesitation w.r.t. the BPWH/SWH/etc.  

Motherships?  Bring it on...... 

(cont.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:12 pm

I'm just going with the flow and acting naturally and sharing my reactions with you and what passes my way. My mediations seem to have been relevant so I shared them. These come to me every morning. My finger in the air. The I Ching and I have a good thing going.

I am completely mutable. I am considering new data and upgrading my OS as needed through my intuitive empathic filter. I think my experience lines up pretty well with your rational approach. I'm here talking to you. But you need people like Hoffman and Fuchs to talk to you. They will be marginalized by the bigger Physics community I bet. I understood the BPW enough to see the pattern in their work. I am like a Machine Learning algorithm, you train me and I can see the patterns.

Today, I had the most amazing day at work. We had an encounter with the BPW together and people went with the flow in some group meditation. All 10 fellow employees basically felt after our 4 hour group hug today that they have never heard anyone before talk about anything beside profit or support of maximizing profit. They had never heard what I and the teacher who led our session have said. These are all PhD data scientists. They were open. I was encouraged and learned a thing or two. My boss today said, we are supporting change in the world away from profit to a new way. A new version of man is emerging. My jaw kind of dropped. We were led by a gifted enlightened life coach my boss has used and is now using to transform our business with. We talked about higher mind, illusion of reality, QM, and a new way to engage with each other. I swear I was channeling and even said this is the Best Possible World here and now. So I am not as reluctant as you may think. I am putting this out into the world and it resonates with me and others.

No one cares about me, nor should they. I have not internalized all of this, as you say and I have my own experience and perspective. I think I am hangin in there and making good progress. I know and feel more than anything the BPW is here and now, but I can not nor will I discount my mystical and intuitive experience of this information. You need to consider accordingly based on my reaction. I don't know anyone but 1 or 2 as open minded as myself in my entire life. I have not had 40 years Wink And let's be honest, you didn't get everything right I'm sure. But I am daily engaging with you and sharing my reactions, feelings and view from here. I am committed to that as long as you want to engage.

I could probably get Joy engaged after my India trip and it would be interesting to see if he has any reaction. Though I feel he may be beyond this and moving completely intuitively at this point, though he has some gaps too. He runs a consciousness seminar in the EU. He is a mover and shaker himself.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:41 pm

You're doing great, Eric, I'm just trying to extend the conversation.

I did not get to talk to Aliyah this afternoon.  We cannot necessarily count on her participation.  I was going to ask if she might be able to redeploy some of the KWF resources toward the BPWH, in case we got a positive sign from Footmann. It would be a stretch at this point. 

I'll get back from Italy on the 20th, but I'll have some internet access in the meantime.  And we don't leave till the 5th. 

To me, the BPWH is all of a piece.  It is the minimal alternative to the scientific cosmology, other than simply going intuitive, as you might say. 

This is the minimum, if we're still going to engage our rational facility. It's the minimal answer as to who we are and where we're going, just in case anyone cares.  

Are you suggesting that Joy has left his rational facility behind?  

Motherships......? 

Yes, you need to understand that this is just part of the minimalism, or at least my attempt at minimalism. 

Yes, I'm trying to establish a maximal continuity across the Gap, from Omega back to Alpha.  

Also I'm looking at this Gap as our opportunity for Apocatastasis.... to reestablish our connection with the Monad, in a collective fashion. 

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 23, 2016 10:51 am

We're in DC for the day, seeing two plays.

I don't really have time to post anything even semi-cogent.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:11 am

It's a tough day for me, I don't feel like talking anyway. Have a beautiful weekend and fill your time with beautiful things.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:29 am

The What's particularly interesting about our situation is that we've run out of compromise.  

There never were any logical compromises with the truth.  But for four centuries, we've played with a half-truth..... Cartesian dualism.  Cartesian dualism never made any logical sense, but it made political sense.  It allowed science and religion to abide within the same society.  The left hand could, more or less, ignore the right hand.  

Even today, there is talk of the two Magisteria.  For three years, at Grace Fellowship, I watched the Evangelicals struggle with the Duality of spirit and matter.  I had been through the struggle myself.  I'd had five years of it, from '77 to '81. It was a dead end.  The people who had honestly engaged with this issue had gone over to some kind of non-dualism.  The fundamentalists, however, were caught between a rock and hard place.  Non-dualism was not in their lexicon.... it was not in their bible.  

But, now, the non-dualists wish to compromise with time.  They wish to compromise with history.  They wish to compromise with the future.  This is the reason why, as far as I can tell, that the non-dualists must focus on the here and now.  They've left themselves with no alternative.  

The non-dualists have conceded the future to the materialists.... to the technologists.  

The reason I am here... the reason that MJ12 might be here, is because we may not have a technological future.  The non-dualists believe that they can postpone their inevitable confrontation with the materialists, indefinitely.  

Me.....?  I'm not procrastinating.  We've run out of compromises.  Now, we're running out of time.  As far as I know, we have 'till September.  Maybe there will be a reprieve.... maybe not.  

9:20---------

Eric, I have no choice in this matter.  This is what was put in front of me, forty years ago.  Yes, I have been trying to place it in front of you.  But, quite honestly, that is not my prerogative, not by a long shot.  

I have no proof of anything.  You can give me your honest appraisal of the odds on the BPWH.  Even if you come up with a finite percentage, that should not sway your actions.   

No one, in their right mind, would base a life choice on probability and logic.  There has to be an internal paradigm shift, and God knows where those come from.  It's like love.... it's like being pregnant.... there's no such thing as being half pregnant.  

If I were you, I'd take this back to my friends and acquaintances.  Just see how they react.  What is their advice to you?  Who, in their right mind, would want to get sucked into some kind of black hole?  

And you can come by here, from time to time, and see if anyone else is sniffing around.  At the least, you would have someone to compare notes with.  Yes, when you get back from India, and me from Italy, we could take this issue to Joy and/or to Deepak to sound them out.  That, in itself, could be a game changer.  

At some point, this game will have to change....... maybe tomorrow, maybe three decades from now.  I can, with some honesty, go with three months from now.  But that's just my situation.  

If three months were truly the time frame, then I could advise anyone interested to quit their day-job.  But, for the time being, such advice would be highly irresponsible.  

Yes, Eric, I was playing a game of as if..... well, I can go around, with some sincerity, acting as if I could be a cosmic trigger.  I know of no mortal who might come by that task, in any better position.  Yes, I have taken some liberties with the the R&D show, and there has been left a rather distinct trail of bread-crumbs.  It would be hard for any fellow-traveler out there to miss it.  You found it, without too much difficulty.  Just by default, then, my task remains clear.  

If this were part of some cosmic plan, and that is my presupposition, then I'm making it super easy for the plan to move forward.   

Sophia has only to whisper in someone else's ear, to make the next move, as she may have with you.  If we have to go along for another forty years for the next one of us to show up, well that should certainly tell us something about the cosmic time-frame, or lack thereof.  

Hey, it sounds like we have a fairly good handle, here, on a significant cosmic experiment.  If the BPWH is in the right ballpark, or even if it isn't, we should know that, within a matter of.... weeks.  

This could certainly be useful information for the GIC, who, quite possibly are keeping tabs.  

Anyway, it's this kind of rationalization that keeps me getting up in the morning.  This need in no way effect you, Eric.  You should not have a dog in this fight.  

And this newfound handle on reality, Eric, is just the result of your making the scene here, however temporarily.  We have just enough rubber meeting the road, to turn this endless soliloquy of mine into a real-time experiment.  We can be justly proud of that little accomplishment.  Yes?  

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:42 am

Don't misunderstand my melancholy. This path is costing me...everything. Not because I'm talking to u, but because of my embracing what has been presented to me. Yes, something came into my life and grabbed ahold of me. It was incredible, miraculous and mystical. It was an inner transformation. It brought new priorities, mastery of egotistical mind, new gifts, abilities and balance, peace. And yes, a focus on the now. And knowledge and a hunger for knowledge like I have never known. I found focus.

Finally.

Some clues were given too, but I was told ok, now time to go walk in the desert, learn to navigate with your intuition, show you are worthy and then I got a kick in the ass. So I'm a work in progress. I do not trade in absolutes. You know how it works. I met rabbis, gurus, holy men, God men, Mystics, ufologists, Angels and the One. But I met my Self first. Nice to meet you. So, I'm hedging nothing. I just don't want to be played a fool or distracted, but I'm on to the right path talking to you I feel. This is where I'm supposed to be. Ok, I'm here. I listened. I jumped. I wrote the damn emails and bugged the people I was led to. I told everyone I am no one I have nothing to offer. I have stopped trying to make people understand what happened to me. I integrated a lot quickly. Why? Because obviously I was prepared for this and this is my destiny. It pushed me here. Or drew me. No one knows I'm talking to you, but my father, who can't understand me mostly. He gave up on life I guess. It bums me out letting go of family. It would make me seem even crazier talking about this. People already know I was zapped by something. I'm weirder now and nonlinear. If I tell anyone about this, they would think I'm being egotistical. Ug. This is not a hobby. I have my needs met. I'm just going with the flow.

Ok, I see why you think focusing on the moment is giving away the future. But this is not true. You make the future in the moment. I have no obsessions or fear of aliens. I have no fear of the government or political groups. To not think I'm serious or engaged would be very wrong. I understand you feel an urgency. You have more perspective and information.

I can go along with you. I was led here. But you will have to accept I have been zapped and take what comes. I'm beginning research into some Magickal topics to find some more help. It's part of my path. You have a very firm grasp on everything material and even spiritual, the fringe, philosophy and metaphysics, traditional religion, physics etc. You are unique in my experience and I see and feel everything swirling around you. You're a polymath and a genius I'm sure. I'm learning a lot. I do not have your intellectual gifts. So our obvious connection would be tough to find. There are these breadcrumbs though. There are synchronicities. So, if I just have to be here and be dumb, hey, I'm your man Smile
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 am

Well, Eric, as long as you understand that I am, despite any implied urgency, advising you to _not_ quit your day job.  

Clearly, you do have a dog in some fight.  We just don't know which fight it is.  

Sophia has more than whispered in your ear.  She has knocked you over the head.  As long as you wish to hangout, I'll be here, and then some.  But DQYDJ!  It would take an AoG for me to advise anyone otherwise.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:35 am