Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:48 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Thu May 26, 2016 10:48 pm

garzparz wrote:Well Dan and Cy, it's been fun. I hope my questions, experience and insights were of assistance. I learned a lot from you guys. I feel my role here has run it's course maybe. I see my path clearly and am walking it. I wish you well on yours. For me, this is about showing people how to find themselves. I have to apply it personally first myself and I am exploring inside and outside in that pursuit of myself.

Here is the summary of my learning's to date. I didn't set the world on fire, but I believe some of my butterfly wing strokes will play part in the unfolding. Things become very simple. I'll check in from time to time and Dan, as always, feel free to reach out and call anytime. I will be curious around Sept/Oct to see how things unfold. I am prepared as best as I can for then and/or the rest of my life.

Radical foolishness and neutral buoyancy are my ways forward.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/05/24/radical-foolishness/

Much Love, Peace and Light!

Signing off for now...

Fair Winds on your journey Eric! The light is always on here and the door ajar for when you next wander through! We have deeply enjoyed and appreciated your presence and time here.

Your friend Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 27, 2016 8:10 am

Yes, Eric, we will always be here for you.  

Conversing with you has been very illuminating.  I'm not betting that anything will happen in September.  If something does come up, you will be on the short, very short, list of people to call.  

Best wishes,

Dan.

2pm-----------

I've received a few texts from Kashmir, since returning. She's learning how to spell.  Her mom wondered if l could visit.  I said I would check with Debbie, and then things got busy.  

This morning the Princess texted an old photo, and asked how I was.  I said fine, but that I'd had no response from the Footmann with regard to my response to his phone call from the 6th.  He said I should be on the lookout for clues to the vectors, in Italy.  The first thing that struck me were the newly installed sculptures of Jan Fabre in Florence.  There was no response.  

That was it, until I became Kashmir's spelling instructor.

I asked Aliyah if she had heard anything about the vectors.  She suggested that I email him.  I did.  It's about the first time I've emailed him.  I usually wait for him to call.  

In the email, I copied the two texts that I'd sent to Aliyah about Fabre.  

And then I enquired about the uptick in UFO chatter, referencing Steve Bassett, Chris Mellon and Tom DeLonge. That was two hours ago.  

Two days ago, msn, on their website, quoted Bassett's speculation that Obama would make a 'massive' announcement wrt ufos, before leaving office.  What encouraged msn to lend any credence to Steve's speculation?  

Is Steve pulling this out of the blue, like I do?  Or is Barrak going to lend credence to Hillary?  How many briefees who are not digging holes in the ground?  

When I google ufos, the first three stories reference the speculation about Barrak.  I'm doubting that Steve is orchestrating this all on his own.  

Is Ron in no way implicated in any of this?  I would bet against that.  How many folks would know about Ron, and not know about R&D?  

4pm----------

Anyway, I checked out postmodernism, yesterday, and a big part of it is about deconstructing the philosophy of presence.  What an odd thing to target.  Western philosophy is all about presence, or so they claim.  I hadn't realized that, but now I would agree.  But, then, why did not all those smart people make a federal case out of the MCP, monism of the consensual present?  I guess it's just too darned obvious.  Hey, not to me.  What about to normal folk?  

So, ok, the present is subjective.  So are a lot of things.  But, wait, isn't the present intersubjective in a rather startling fashion?  No, it's not startling, superficially.  But suppose that it weren't intersubjective?  That would sure be a mess.  It would be impossible for it not to be intersubjective.  No?  

But what makes it possible?  Mustn't there be an underlying monism?  

But, wait.....  Space is intersubjective, so why not time?  Ok, but......

It is notorious that physics does not recognize a present.  Much ink has been spilt on this point.  General Relativity was supposed to have fixed the rift between space and time.  But GR certainly gives no credence to subjectivity, other than to say that all measurement is, sort of, local.

Well, ok, all measurement is relative, but relative to what?  Relative to an observing device.  We have a similar postulation wrt the quantum.  

But, now, the latest development in qm is QBism.  And what is QBism relative to, pray tell?  

I suspect that a lot of ink is about to spill.  Or would anyone prefer blood?  I'm under the impression that the ultimate sacrifice had already been made.  But, hey, what do I know?  

5pm-----------

And this from Wednesday......

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/barack-obama-will-reveal-alien-8044306

Watch the video of the guy with the beard popping the question at the WHPB.  For how long have I been touting this moment as the PoNR?  And how does Josh answer?  No comment?  Heck, no.  It's stay tuned. No wonder that Ron has been reluctant to face the music.  When do I get my 15"?  

Les jeux sont fait?  Almost.  The question before us is how long from the WHPB to CoK30?  Well, now well get to see how well Ron's tracks have been covered.  Isn't he the last known keeper of the weird desk?  I guess it would have been a hard act to follow.  

If you wish to keep track, just google ufo.  I guess I've already said that.  

But, so far, it's all about Steve's speculation.  When will someone start looking behind the curtain?  

I notice that openminds.tv is currently coming in 2nd on google's hit parade. Is anybody messing around?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 28, 2016 6:29 am

All is quiet on the southern front.  Even Kashmir is maintaining radio silence.  

I had, some time ago, given up on the WHPB scenario.  The '32 Vectors' seemed to have displaced a disclosure/revelation scenario (DRS).   Nonetheless, it had occurred to me that a DRS could easily become one of the prime vectors pointing to instability.  

Last week's WHPB may or may not conform with that original scenario.  Back in that day, I had been supposing that R,A&D might be able to work out a forward leaning posture wrt the BPWH, but no such development has occurred.  

My only interlocutor, in the intervening years, has been Eric, who, as you have just seen, has moved on.  And while there has been the occasional uptick in the OMF numbers, if you can believe them, they might be susceptible to external manipulation, they have remained depressingly low.  

OTOH, in that original scenario, there was going to be no WH announcement.  General curiosity and speculation would be allowed to overtake an indefinitely delayed announcement.  The cognoscenti would be turning up the heat on Ron. With a deliberate side-step or two, and by throwing a few crumbs in my direction, the disclosure process could have changed course, with the WH providing any necessary follow up.  

Well, that was back a few years ago.  The lack of progress on any of the home fronts makes that DRS rather unlikely, at this point.  Ron would have to revamp his protocol w.r.t. R&D, in order for there to be a turn around.  

But what's the alternative?  Given the UTH, there would be scant details to present to the public.  The few that might be available would be ambiguous, to some large extent.  There would be an open invitation for every charlatan to have at it.  Anything further from the WH, would very likely be running afoul of the separation clause.  

We come full circle back to the question..... why open this can of worms, in the first place?  Given any sort of MJ12, there had to be some sort of sunset provision.  Even the modicum of orchestration that we witness in this latest run up, must have its origin in some such structure, indicating that there is a plan.  If it's anything besides the BPWH, your guess is as good as mine.  

In the meantime, I'll while away the time by reviewing the run up to the mnemonic, going back before Feb 8.  To go back like that, you may manually manipulate the p# in the url.  We're now on page 33 ('p800' in the url).  I went back to ~p400 which was about page 18, in this thread.  

3:35------------

I'm back on page 14 (Dec, '15 - p325) where I'm struggling with the notion of substance, as it is used many contexts.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun May 29, 2016 11:11 am

Another reporter posed a ufo question at the WH last week, besides the one already mentioned.  I'm not aware, though, of any speculation about this, besides Steve Bassett's, as it has been covered in the media.  Well, I never was in the loop, anyway.  

I'm sure there are plenty of conspiracy buffs speculating, but nothing making it to first couple pages of google 'ufo news'.  

Well, there were just two days of mostly skeptical speculatoion on ATS.  All quiet on the ufo front?  There was supposed to have been panic in the streets.  I guess folks have moved on, but not quite sure where to.  

I'll readily admit that l don't remember googling ufos before, but I've heard there's been a drought of sightings, lately.  That did not seem to be the case since I started checking, a couple of days ago.  

I'm still reviewing page 14 in this thread......

5pm----------

I've reviewed back as far as page 12 of this thread.  One thing that stands out was my concern for substance.  That was back on page 14 or p325 in the url.  It occurs to me that there may be a link between substance and the notion of presence, that I was discussing recently.  

But isn't substance a timeless concept?  Sure, but.... Substance has meaning similar to material.  One thing matter is capable of is being present.  That's also especially true of persons.  Madonna was known as the material girl, if you catch the drift.  

Charisma speaks to presence, and maybe to substance.  They didn't refer to the j-man as christos, for nothing.  

Ideas are the most insubstantial things around, yet some ideas can have substance.  Impact can be a measure of substance.  

The future seems very insubstantial.  And even the past.  Be here, now.  The j-man seems to manage.  

Substance and essence cross paths.  Human nature is an essential aspect of persons.  

Potency is substantial.  

Sapience is about magnifying the present.  With sapience, presence can be non-local.  Is this not the main attribute of sapience?  As CL, that is my main task.  It is also called the knowledge implosion.... the CohTT, monism, monadism, etc.  The internet is no small part of this development.  Geocentricity will be an essential aspect.  Christocentricity?  Perhaps.  It's the UTH v the ETH.   I don't think Stevie B quite grasps this.

The MoAPS is mainly about presence.  The rapture will be an anticlimax.  

Back there, somewhere, I was reading about the 12 megalithic sites and symmetry breaking.  Doesn't Occam tell us that we need only one site?  The logistics would be a lot simpler.  Yes, we do have the Olympiad, but.........

7pm----------

This is a tricky question.......

How can we postpone the symmetry breaking?  Maybe we can't.  

What about at the Omega end?  The melding would make more sense there.  Would that make for additional asymmetry across the Gap?  Would this asymmetry work in the Metanarrative?  

It occurs that a choir of angels would be an excellent melding device.  Choirs could take over where corporations leave off..... Citizens United.  

We combine a little flocking/schooling with a little shape-shifting.  No problem?  

Shape-notes might help.  

Then there was Ernest McClain... Myth of Invariance: Origin of the Gods (1976).  It was Bob Clark who put me on to McClain, and so many other things.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 30, 2016 7:02 am

I am reading Graham Pont on the pre-Pythagoreans.......

http://www.emis.de/journals/NNJ/Pont-v6n1.html .

3:15---------

I finished perusing McClain, for the first time in three decades.  

He references DeSantillana, and provides rather more evidence for the existence of a pre-historic Ur myth, wrapped up with mainly instrumental music, as contrasted with the mainly calendrical sytem described in Hamlet's Mill.  

McClain's specificity argues for the existence of a pre-literate global culture.  Such a culture could easily point to some sort of common source that is generally discounted in academia.  The evidence does not fit the evolutionary model culture that is generally prescribed.  

The ancients had access to a knowledge rather more advanced than we moderns are wont to give any credence.  

How about those choirs of angels......?  

Yes, I'm supposing there could be a tie-in with the Myth of Invariance.  It would represent a transitional phase between our current atomistic phase of consciousness, and and a final monadic phase.  Yes, this notion would be in conformity with Barfield's notion of final participation.  Childhood's End or Pied Piper?  

Certainly, McClain speaks eloquently of the origins of the gods in the break down of the symmerty of a primordial, presumably synaesthetic, cosmic Om.  This Om might have constituted a primal substance.  The Alpha&Omega aspects of this transitional process, including that of the Olympiad and zodiad, could easily be imagined.

The dynamics generated by the primal splitting or diaschisma of the cosmic octave, related to the irrational root of 2, could have aspects of the logos spermatikos.

That irrational seed could could have sparked the acculturation of the cosmic pearl.... the bicameral breakdown of the cosmic mind.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 31, 2016 6:45 am

Helen Thomas was generally known to have been fascinated with the ufo question.  She sat front and center at the WHPB through ten administrations.  Never popped the question.  Last week the question was popped by two different reporters.  Josh says to stay tuned.  No one even blinked.  A week later, it never happened.  Donald remains front and center in the news cycle.  

Radio silence from VA.  Steve Bassett remains the go to guy.  Last fall, Steve opined that Hillary was ready to spill the beans.  Ron was adamant that she had been read the riot act.  Otherwise, she's been told nothing.  All the insiders may know for sure is that it's not ETs.  

Are they about to announce the second coming?  Lots of luck.  

Is someone trying to prove that.... yes, Virginia, you can put the toothpaste back in the tube?  

Meanwhile, the angel choir is doing fine..... they are embroidering the diaschisma, the O >> A air gap, synaesthetically.  They are connected to the cloud with their google glasses, and high on lsd.  What are they eating.....?  Why, ambrosia burgers, of course.  

When the sky falls, with the MoAPS, everything will be potentially present.  That is the shining presence.  

On the metaphysical front, we have relationalism v substantialism w.r.t. space-time.  But according to Romero, they may be complementary PoVs, especially with the quantum.  I don't take space-time seriously, anyway.  

An object has substance only in the context of the present.  And what a context that will be.  

What more do we need besides the interpersonalism of the contextual present?  Being here, now.  That's why we were born.  

Aren't animals present, too?  Flowers and trees?  Berkeley's tree on the quad at night?  With our phenomenalogical sapience, we can be present interpersonally, intentionally.  All else may partake of our intentional presence through us.  Otherwise, everything else is embedded in its phenotypical cycles.  And, in the end, there is only one cycle.  We own it.  

Well, we are the phenotypers.  You may anthropomorphize until the cows come home, you may even teach Washoe to paint, but......what?  

Washoe could never join our conversation..... not as a person.  We would not suppose that she could have been president, one day.  Not one of us.  Am I being arbitrary?  

A person has unlimited potential for good or evil.  We would not wish that potential upon our dog.  That's not arbitrary.  That's sapient.  

11:15---------

The pantheists claim to have never understood this.  They have metempsychosis.  Now, that is arbitrary.... come back as a rock?  It's panpsychism.  As a panentheist, I can empathize with panpsychism.  

But what happens when we have Ned Block's panpsychic catastrophe (pvt. comm.)?  That's another word for the MoAPS.  Who owns the cosmic psyche?  We own it.  What do I mean 'we', Kimosabe?  If you know enough to ask, you own it, because you will have at-one-ment with the Monad.  Which Monad?  Well, if there's more than one, I'll just have to eat my hat.  

The royal family was down on St Catherine's.  We've been invited to host events there.  Hmmm......  Before or after the surprise?  

This interpersonal world has got to be finite.  If we try to add other, comparable worlds, there would be no stopping point.  There would be no omega, no metanarrative.  

What does the PSR have to do with presence?  It has everything to do with global presence.  Sapience has everything to do with presence.  But what is the point of sapience, if it does not have a PSR to get a grip on reality?  It would be a total mismatch.  

Well, it might be reasoned that global progress is sufficient for a sense of global presence.  Perhaps.  It has sufficed..... almost, 'till now.  'Till there is a prevailing sense of anxiety wrt the future.  We'll get over it?  

Anxiety about the future may be at the root of our sense of global presence.  Our sense is that there may not be a future.  There is a tendency to give up on a global future.  There is no reason for a future.  

I'm here to demonstrate that there is reason for a future.  More than enough.  It has everything to do with the PSR, principle of sufficient reason.  Guess what.....?  We're not an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  That principle is provable to all besides Washoe, bless her departed heart.  

1:30-----------

There is nothing like the threat of absence to adumbrate a presence.  

I think we're getting the message.  We thirst for meaning, in a desert of meaninglessness.....
    Dan and I,
    with throats burned dry
    and souls that cry
    for water.
    Cool, clear water.

Meaning is so hard for us to find.  It's like asking a fish to find the water.  We're swimming in it.  Meaning has a diaphanous presence.... nay, it is synonymous with presence.  

Only meaning can be present.  If it means nothing, how can we see it?  There can be nothing without meaning.  Kant's noumenon?  Freud and Jung were able to bite off a big piece of that noumenon.  So has physics and the other sciences.  Is there anything left for the soul?  

CohTT = PSR.  Can the world be half coherent?  

Can there be two worlds?  Two Monads?  How can I eat my hat?  

Is Josh Earnest going to announce the discovery of the Monad?  Or is it classified?  Well, how about the monism of the consensual present?

Washoe would have to struggle to give her consent to the MCP.  With OB's 'original participation', I'm not sure we could have either, before the breakdown of the bicameral mind.  The irony is that we could not appreciate the meaning until we had grappled with the meaningless.  Like I say, God must love the atheists......  

What's left with the mnemonic?  It's all just embroidery.  The concept of the closed timelike curve (CTC) might be something essential.  How could we have grasped the concept without Albert E's is help?  Will folks have to know GR to grasp the BPWH?  I'm not sure I understand it.  

The one soul theory?  That's not really a conceptual problem.  It's an ego problem.  

The mnemonic is mostly back on page 18 (p425 in the url).  

There is the Katechon to consider, but how could there be a MoAPS without a Katechon?

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:00 am

News flash...... Plato believed in the BPW...... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Essentialism#Metaphysical_essentialism .....
    Plato believed that the universe was perfect and that its observed imperfections came from man's limited perception of it.

It's amazing how well this bit of news has been suppressed.  

The standard view about classical philosophy is this..... https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublunary_sphere .....
    Avicenna carried forward into the Middle Ages the Aristotelian idea of generation and corruption being limited to the sublunary sphere.

I'm just beginning to understand the reason for this apparent contradiction.  First, there was no contradiction.  Plato did not believe in the BPW, as such.  He believed in the Forms and the Good.  It was our minds that were deceived by the illusion of time, we being like prisoners in a cave.

Where did that primal idea of perfection come from?  It was, perhaps, the notion of Pythagoras and the mathematical harmony of the spheres.  It was carried forth by Plotinus and the Gnostics.  And there was the entire prophetic tradition.  The East managed to steer clear of gnosis.  But there was plenty of monasticism in the East.  Their salvation depended only on individual perfection.  

These various views of perfection were vindicated with the confirmation of the prediction of the God particle at the LHC.  

I'm trying to get an historical handle on the notion of perfection.  Perhaps, in its purest form it goes back to Parmenides' One.  The East was the origin of monism, but the possible perfection of the monad seems to have vanished prehistorically.  

From the outset, is the problem of time......

Aristotle and Plato agreed that the forms must be eternal.  

12:30----------

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternity ....
    Eternity in common parlance is either an infinite or an indeterminately long period of time. In classical philosophy, however, eternity is defined as what exists outside time while sempiternity is the concept that corresponds to the colloquial definition of eternity.

Eternity is an important concept in many religions, where the God or the gods are said to endure eternally. Some, such as Aristotle, would say the same about the natural cosmos in regard to both past and future eternal duration, and like the eternal Platonic forms, immutability was considered essential.

Right there I see a contradiction.  Is it ours or Aristotle's contradiction?  In the East, this contradiction was meliorated with the notion of eternal return.  Sorry, but that notion is a bit simple minded.  

The Greeks, evidently, had a love/hate relation with the Apeiron.  On the one hand, it was chaos, OTOH, it was the ultimate Source.  This ambiguity was expressed in the notion of the Demiurge.  

Plato believed that the world created by the Demiurge was good, but he remained silent on goodness of the Demiurge, itself.  Aristotle?  Evidently, he threw out the Demiurge..... the world was eternal.  

Neither Plato nor Aristotle was willing to grapple with the Eschaton.  Me....?  I'm partial to the diaschismic Angels as mediators of the Eschaton.  

Well, now we have met the diaschismic Angels, and they are us.  

What the Greeks missed was the personalism of the trinity.  There was the Athens/Jerusalem axis/arena.  The East.....?  As far as I can see, they, in recorded history, never got to the ballpark.  

1:40---------

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apeiron_(cosmology) ...
    for they [the Pythagoreans] plainly say that when the [O]ne had been constructed, whether out of planes or of surface or of seed or of elements which they cannot express, immediately the nearest part of the unlimited began to be drawn in and limited by the limit.

The next thing to come out of Greece was that we are microcosms and rational animals.  Then along came the j-man..... he pinned the tail on the donkey.  And, for his labors........  The rest is history.   That's all she wrote.  

The One was neither rhapsodized nor personalized in the East.  They missed the glory train?  The last shall be first.  

The Kabbalistic doctrine of the Tzimtzum, along with the concept of the Demiurge, expresses the classical paradoxes.  With the BPWH, the paradoxes are resolved, tbmk.  Is there something missing?  

Personalism is the answer to the paradoxes.  The ancients had no concept of material progress.  When we finally embraced Progress, it cast a great spiritual shadow.... the Katechon.  Only with a MoAPS, can we break the Katechon.  

The MCP is the cutting edge of the MoAPS.... that and the UTH, hopefully.  The first shoe has dropped, w.r.t. the WHPB/UTH.  What will be the next shoe?  Does Ron have a clue.... does MJ12?  After you, Alphonse?  

As you may recall, I have a standing invitation to the WH, gratis Ron, who may or may not have proper authorization.  He said he could get me in, but could not guarantee a safe passage back out.  

It's just a question of timing.  Yes?  How long should we wait?  'Til September?  

3:15-----------

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perfection#Ontology_and_theology ....
    Parmenides' view was embraced to some extent by Plato. He thought that the world was the work of a good Demiurge, and that this was why order and harmony prevailed in the world. The world was the best, the most beautiful, perfect. It had a perfect shape (spherical) and a perfect motion (circular).

But Plato said nothing about the Demiurge architect-of-the-world himself being perfect. And understandably so, for perfection implied finitude, limits; whereas it was the world, not its creator, that had limits. A similar view was held by Aristotle: the world could be perfect, but God could not.

Only the pantheist Stoics held the divinity to be perfect — precisely because they identified it with the world. Cicero wrote in De natura deorum (On the Nature of the Gods) that the world "encompasses... within itself all beings... And what could be more nonsensical than denying perfection to an all-embracing being... Besides the world, there is no thing that does not lack something and that is harmonious, perfect and finished in every respect..."

Ibid.........
    There was another reason for the denial, to God, of perfection — in a branch of Christian theology that was under the influence of Plotinus. In this view, the absolute from which the world derived could not be grasped in terms of human concepts, even the most general and transcendent. Not only was that absolute not matter, it was not spirit either, nor idea; it was superior to these. It exceeded any description or praise; it was incomprehensible and ineffable; it was beyond all that we may imagine — including perfection.

Medieval Christian philosophy held that the concept of perfection might describe Creation, but was not appropriate to describe God. Saint Thomas Aquinas, indicating that he was following Aristotle, defined a perfect thing as one that "possesses that of which, by its nature, it is capable." Also (Summa Theologica): "That is perfect, which lacks nothing of the perfection proper to it." Thus there were, in the world, things perfect and imperfect, more perfect and less perfect. God permitted imperfections in creation when they were necessary for the good of the whole. And for man it was natural to go by degrees from imperfection to perfection.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:27 pm

New theory black holes are just holograms, but you knew that Dan, right Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:52 pm

Eric, the prodigal son, no less......

What brings you back, pray tell?  

New theory......?  All the world's a holograph.  No?

Black holes, a-la the LIGO chirp, are part of this holograph.  We are the the co-Creators of the holograph.  It is a construct of the CCs.  The Monad provides the event horizon, the Alpha&Omega.

Ibid......
    This was a teleological concept, for it implied an end (goal or purpose). God created things that served certain purposes, created even those purposes, but He himself did not serve any purpose. Since God was not finite, He could not be called perfect: for the concept of perfection served to describe finite things. Perfection was not a theological concept, but an ontological one, because it was a feature, in some degree, of every being. The 9th-century thinker Paschasius Radbertus wrote: "Everything is the more perfect, the more it resembles God." Still, this did not imply that God himself was perfect.
    Leibniz wrote: "As M. Descartes states, existence itself is perfection." Leibniz added: "Perfection, I call any simple quality, if it is positive and absolute, such that, if it expresses something, it does so without limits."

At the same time, Leibniz also construed perfection, in his Monadology, in an utterly different way: "Only that is perfect which possesses no limits, that is, only God." This concept would last out the entire 17th century. Subsequently Immanuel Kant would describe perfection as "omnitudo realitatis" ("the omnitude of reality"). Thus perfection, which during the Middle Ages could be a property of any individual being, in 17th-century philosophy became as well, and indeed preeminently, a property of God.

I would suggest that modern, Anglo oriented philosophers see all such speculation as either quaint or looney.  Come September, they may have another think coming.  

If truth were to be told, Eric might not be so far off this mark.  This is where much of the flow is going, if you look at it the right way.  All he has to do is look beyond many of the new age platitudes, and realize that, indeed, we are coming to a turning point.... a very serious turning point.  Even his boss might understand.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:08 pm

Shrug, I'm a stubborn one. Ego here waving, "Hi Dan!"

I was told to shut up and stand up, so I did. I'm done running from myself. I had my ass kicked physically and spiritually in India and since Wink 

New Age platitudes...please...Peace, Light and Love!

The change will come, but it will happen for me...in a blink. Chill man, it's going to be ok. Deal with your demons while you can! Save yourself and don't steal anymore boats. 

*YAWN*

From Apocrypha Now comic, love these guys. They explain the ancient mysteries and Jesus in comic format, RAW would be proud.

Infancy Gospel story of the J-Man as a child wrote:Jesus to woman: “You should fear the Son of God ...”

Woman to Jesus: “Oh yes, we’re all very afraid of you, Jesus! Go ahead, turn us all into sheep, if that’s what you want … But let me tell you something — fear is a short-term investment. The moment people stop being afraid of you, they’ll throw you out like an old Parade magazine. If you want to be loved, it has to be based on something stronger than fear.”

Jesus: “That’s not true, everyone loves God, and all he does is smite people.”

Woman: “Yeah well, he’s older. People love God the way they love their racist grandpa. You have the chance to offer something more than vengeance and miracles … You’re the Son of God … You can do whatever you want! Maybe it’s about time you gave the world a few takebacks.”

Jesus: “A religion based on do-overs … I like the sound of that.”

Woman: “People would love you if you made them feel loved. Lead them away from their guilt and they will follow you anywhere. If you want to play shepherd … that’s fine. Just be a good shepherd.”

from Jesus Seminar wrote:My point, once again, is not that those ancient people told literal stories and we are now smart enough to take them symbolically, but that they told them symbolically and we are now dumb enough to take them literally.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:02 am

Odds are, Eric, that you are correct..... we will muddle through the various crises that we face.  Yours is a safe bet.  Go in peace.  

I guess I'm just a drama queen.  I don't think you are going to be able to reform me on that score.  I'm not sure why you would even care to.  

I do regret that you had an untoward incident in India, whatever it may have been.  

If you ever wish to discuss substance, I'm here for that.  I'm not here to debate the merits of past paradigms.  I try to focus on the future.... on the BPWH.  
    ----------

I should hasten to point out that perfection is a term that is alien to the entire concept of the BPWH.  However, I do find the philosophical/historical use of the term, most suggestive.... particularly with reference to the fact that the concept of perfection derives from the Greek notion of Telos.  

TBMK, no other culture employed this notion.  Off the top, I have no idea what that is supposed to tell us about history.  

Then, even later, came the idea of progress.  When you stop to think about it, progress is a peculiarly truncated version of teleology.  Progress toward what, pray tell?  Modern day progressives never even paused to ask themselves this most obvious question.  Let the bulldozers find the answer for us.  

Now, here we are, with the possibility and desirability of continued material progress being called into question.  Only now might we wonder about the Telos of it all.  

Not many years ago, we were preparing to pave the universe, now we can barely manage to pave our streets.  Our blue-sky dreams have come down to Earth.  

Does not the BPWH seek to instill a whole other set of dreams?  

Well, yes.... dream and verify.  Faith and reason.  Yes, we had faith in progress.  We could see it all around us, until, one day, we woke up, and progress had become rather more difficult to discern.  

But there was no reason behind progress.  There was no Telos.  I'm here to restore, nay, to resurrect the Telos.  

The economics of the hidden hand brought us all the way through the industrial revolution.  Some might have called it the puritan work ethic.  That ethos is in desperate need of a Telos.  

Could the WH help?  Possibly.  They could provide a trigger for the MoAPS.  That would be no mean feat.  Then they would have to step aside.  Politics and metaphysics hardly mix.  Me?  Well, I have a package deal.  Just in case anyone is looking for a package.  

All of this would be on a contingency basis.  The contingency is that we have a phenomenology problem, and that, up to this point, this problem has been handled by an inside group.  It is my understanding that this group desires to go public.  If that is the case, I'm here to contribute to that process.  

I'm here (@WH) partly on the suggestion of my bbq buddy, Ron.  At one time, I believe that he held a sensitive position in the government.  I have no idea what he does now, but I suspect that he is still involved with sensitive matters.  

If my assistance is unnecessary, I'll be more than happy to make my exit..... this being one possible scenario of Mr Smith goes to Washington.  

Why not just chill out, as Eric, rather sensibly suggests?  Wait for the invitation.  Well, I've never been one to stand on ceremony.  I don't think this is the time to play the wallflower.  I'm just following the established protocols.  But it will definitely require additional input from CoK30.  

My invitation......?  I'm connecting the dots of the September surprise with the probable orchestration of the recent WHPB incidents.  If there was any orchestration, Ron would likely have been involved.  If this is not a cue, I'm way off the mark.  

noon---------

If the notion of Telos had an historical origin, it could have been in the milieu of the Pythagorean tradition.... combining that tradition with the Parmenidean concept of the One.  Does monism have an origin?  It's embedded in the notion of pantheism, coming out of animism, which was aboriginal.... the vital force.  Is the force still with us?  Can I explain that to the WH pols?  It's a stretch.  I'll be the first to admit that.  

Am I angling for a WH endorsement?  I'm angling for a WH acknowledgement of my existence as a non-frivolous contingency.  Is that asking too much?  Is it asking too little?  We might get to find out.  

What is the alternative, pray tell?  

What other alternative is there, to muddling through?  

4:15---------

There is a monism in the East.... it is non-dualism.  I've not seen, there, a mention of the One.  Eastern monism comes only by a via-negativa.  

It seems that postmodernism has a similar project.  It wishes to deconstruct all semblance of unity, without committing to any pluralism.  The resultant nihilism is not unlike that which is endemic to the East.  

As we come to the end game, our choices only become more stark.  

Will the center hold?  Is there a center?  

The deconstructionists do their best to deconstruct the present... to deconstruct presence... to deconstruct being.  

Now, with OOO, object oriented ontology, there's an attempt to fill the resulting vacuum with a radical pluralism, which stops just a hair's breadth short of Meinong.  

It's all very arbitrary.... it's all taken as a game.... waiting for Godot, per chance?  A fin-de-siecle.  

One might suppose that the postmodernists are fighting a rearguard action on behalf of the retreating materialists. Yes, apres-nous, la-deluge, they seem to suggest.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 7:42 pm

You know, loving God(myself) with all my heart and my neighbor as myself, seems to cover everything. 

Gotta love tha Jesus. No one else has come close for me, no one, not even Lucifer or Hermes, all aspects of I AM. There are a few souls I can't wait to meet and know again.

How can I selfishly love myself if I AM? I have seen nothing in your beautiful rational castle built on the irreducibile bedrock of love, I hope, that contradicts these two actions we must exercise as many moments of our being and life here as we can. So proceed as you feel led. Blessings to you. I hold to these ideas as the most inner sacred ideas my mind and heart has embraced that allowed my journey into the dark. I don't care what else is true or real. I can fake it till make it living this way and I have Smile

Now I know I was zapped with a lot of energy that fried some of my nerve endings. I know my body is suffering under the load. I am working on my body, it has a ways to go to catch up. The Shadow and Light helped me find my weakness. I had to relearn how to live in the world. 

I can only say I am more than I was. Lucky me. I am an immune body now, surrounding decay and disease I find in myself and the world with calm patient love. I let the Ligt shine until nothing false is left. This is how I am finding Truth. I have a way to live to stay calm and flexible filled with joy and compassion. Poems and ideas bubble from deep inside. I can claim nothing but learning to get out of and stay out of my way.

I don't know or want to know what comes next.

I'm feeling a little anarchic, but I do have a code, Bahaha!!!

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/06/02/simple-truth/

Continuing on in peace...but I'm never gone, you're stuck with me.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:28 am

Eric makes these two statements.......

.....in the above post......
    I don't know or want to know what comes next.
    ....and in the above link.....
    If you live only

For yourself

We’re fucked

Pretty simple

Eric had an awakening experience within the past couple of years.  He has a blog, Quantum Underground.  His experience motivated him to leave Amazon, about a year ago, and now he is working for a much smaller outfit, which recently took him to India.  

After his experience he contacted Jack Sarfatti, who put him in touch with me.  A couple of months ago, we had an extensive exchange, on this thread.  

He, along with many others, realizes that we are rapidly approaching what may be a final decision point for humanity, as in his paraphrase of Black Elk, above.  

He is intrigued by the BPWH, and accepts many of its basic precepts, but is reluctant to take up the cause.  He is trying to be true to the spiritual force that he was caught up in, which is telling him to be more loving and observant.  

IOW, if the world is to be saved, it must come spontaneously from within each of us.  

At the same time, however, he admits to the j-man being his #1 guru.  And this is also the most basic of the BPWH precepts.  Most of us of that persuasion, join churches.  Both of us are coming out of unfortunate, church related experiences.  We still seek community/communion.  

Eric has some experience with a serious spiritual/psychedelic group.  This certainly is a form of communion, but, apparently insufficient.  

Eric provides us with an alternative to the WHPB route. Or, perhaps, the two paths are complementary.  That would be my preferred supposition.  Our saving grace has two channels.... through the individual, and through an ad-hoc, sequestered collective.  The latter would provide a minimal coordinating input to augment the individual, more spontaneous channel.  

Besides it's back-channel, coordinating function, the ASC/MJ12 would be deployed to keep PtB in line, for the duration of the transition.  Perhaps these two functions could both be handled via media coordination.  

This is what we may have gotten a glimpse of, with the two recent WHPB incidents.  

In the meantime, radio silence is being maintained on the southern front.  

Gary alerts us to Elon Musk's recent news making about the SimWH, simulated world hypothesis.  I point you particularly to Vox......

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/2/11837608/elon-musk-simulation-argument

The obvious place to delve further is with Nick Bostrom's Superintelligence (2014), which I just downloaded.  

It's incredible to me that the superintelligencers, the transhumanists, etc, have not hooked up, and that none of them have considered immaterialism in its own right.  IMHO, this is a rather sure sign of the Katechon at work, actively preventing the best and brightest from connecting what should be the most obvious dots.  

The most obvious flaw in the argument is the implicit assumption that the background world would be virtually identical to the simulated one.  That is a peculiar act of implicit faith.  Why is it not drop-dead obvious?  

This is an incredible display of philosophical naïveté on the part of Nick.  I hold equally culpable his philosophical colleagues at Oxford for not grabbing Nick by his lapels, and giving him a good shake.  

11am------

Wait, Nick is, himself, a philosopher.  This is even more incredible.  It's downright bizarre.  It must be a conspiracy.  Katechon.... my foot.  

However, most interestingly, Nick does address problems in a temporal context, which I address in a super-temporal, or logical context.  I'm starting in chapter 4, with the 'kinetics' problem.....

Ok, not so bizarre......

Nick is simply hewing to the worldview of philosophical materialism.  He is being more honest than his colleagues, by advancing that PoV to its logical extreme.  A reductio-ad-absurdum?   One can always hope.  

5pm---------

I had been expecting that Nick would have included the simulation hypothesis as a substantial portion of this book. He was one of its inventors, but no such luck. It deserves only a footnote or two.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:07 pm; edited 9 times in total

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:39 am

Wow, you do pay attention Wink

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:15 pm

Ohhh, Dan, forgot to mention some new personal trivia, very interesting, probably irrelevant to you and the world, but not to me. So, in the spirit of full disclosure, I did a DNA test recently with 23andme. I found out my Father's family were Cryptic Jews living as secret Sephardic Jews in Southern Europe.

Very interestingly my family has suspected Sephardic heritage for awhile, well, seems correct, after linking genetic info to some research, we likely migrated from Jerusalem around 400-600 AD to Spain and then to Mexico to escape the Spanish Inquisition via one ancestor, Capitán Marcos Alonso de la Garza y Falcón Arcon. All Garzas in North America from Neuvo Leone are descendant from this guy, and from him, I can trace back to Spain. I even know the town he left Spain from now. Can't wait to visit. The Arcon name made me laugh, damn Gnostics polluting my brain. My family even has a Spanish family crest and because I am of genetic Sephardic heritage, I am entitled to Spanish citizenship and thus could become a member of the EU! They were very bad kicking all Jews out of Spain. It was nasty back then. So he led gold collecting operations in the new world and had many sons in Mexico.

Might be handy to have dual citizenship. I checked, I'm eligible and working on getting my Spanish heritage restored as we speak. You can get remote dual citizenship. Hey if Trump comes to power, time for me to leave Wink

What an interesting thing to pop up. I put no significance in it other than finding it interesting I come maybe from the J-Man's tribe and could be related at least by people group.

Also, I have 8% Native American heritage. Found out my Great Great Great Grand Mother was a Native American from Mexico, I am looking for the tribe. We have shamans and mystics all through my family. They are all either helping me now or hurting, maybe lots of both. Going to meet a Shaman friend of mine today to move some energy. I wonder what that does Wink she recommends I cut ties with the past and now create new Magick! That sounds and feels right. She is my Angel. I willed her into existence to help me now.

I feel much more connected to Earth learning these things. Whoops, wrong direction, must go up up up! This is what's so amazing about America, in my genes and probably most of us, East and West merge. I think that is powerful Magick and makes us strange Americans, cinders that can Light a fire all over the world. We are capitalist pigs or loving fools. I feel and have learned that is what's happening. The intuitives know when they meet another and its like ants exchanging chemicals with their feelers. They trade Magick and share stories from the journey. I met more connected/awakened people in the last year than ever in my life.

I am way off on a tangent here mentioning this here. I feel more connected and special and a little bit more whole trying to learn what I am made of inside and out.

I read a lot about Nick and his theory before I met you guys. I think he did exactly what you suggest, he just drew things out to their end based on our current thinking. I wondered often at his motives. Elon Musk is a disciple of his and he is mobilizing silicon valley around the idea we live in a simulation, or at least the odds are a few billion to 1 that we are not real Wink I take comfort in that and am amazed at the level of simulation possible if true. It has to be all holographic and fractal to create infinite worlds. We are teaching ourselves to do it in our simulations. To say it would be too boring to simulate regular people as an argument against, is so anthropomorphic and short sighted. Who knows what the motives of our benefactor(s) are? They could tell us anything.

Apparently a new simulation cult is starting up in Silicon Valley and it will fuel the Transhumanist movement like a rocket ship. I believe that was by design. Breakaway society on its way and it would be a lot better than a capitalist led one. Elon is talking about becoming a Cyborg now. Man, that dude has a little bit too much going on. Is anyone busier than him on the planet right now? I doubt it.

I like him.

Rambling, I'm done.

---

Something got moved with my Shaman. I'm not allowed to talk about it for 24 hours. Too vivid and symbolic. Me is We, MiW, is my mnemonic for now. I'll give you a hint, two new species of human, Homo Illuminatus and Homo Dumb Ass are differentiating as we speak. I met the little crying boy buried deep and he turned into an a grey alien and hugged me. My higher self came as a Dolphin, he said you are not special, you are just missing some pieces.

Use the force Luke!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:59 am

Thanks for sharing your genealogical discoveries.  Genealogy does make for a small world.  

It's interesting that you came to Jack and me by way of Nick Bostrom.  

The most surprising thing about Nick's Superintelligence (2014) is that he barely even mentions the simulation hypothesis.  Elon has had to revive it on his own.  

But I'm doubtful that Elon just decided to push the simulation idea, all on his own.  He is well connected, as you point out.  

Nick's main concern now is that this Superintelligence will not be controllable.  It will go rogue, at its first opportunity.  It will be egocentric.... to heck with simulating humans.  

The idea behind any form of SAI is that there is a there, there.  The SAI people argue both sides of that coin....  Yes, there is, just as with humans..... Or, sorry, the human sense of presence is just an illusion.

And here's another non-sequitur.... as far as the SAI people are concerned, we could have zombies simulating zombies, all, somehow, harboring the mere illusion of consciousness.  

Free-will?  Rationality?  Forget it......

Another thing that Nick forgets to mention is the quantum.  Well, he's not a philosopher of physics, just a philosopher of zombies.  

Bostrom, Tegmark, Musk, etc, delineate, rather thoroughly, the end of reductive imagination.  It's at a dead end.  

Does the BPWH not perform the same service for holism?  

Yes and no........

Yes, the small world is finite, in any purely quantitative sense. But that's the whole point of the BPWH, we must dethrone quantity, in order to restore quality.

Am I sounding like Robert Pirsig? He's my hero.

Mere quantity has achieved it's logical limit. What's next?

I'll tell you what's next.... It's either radical pluralism, or radical monism. Well, radical pluralism is just another name for atomism.

Radical monism.....? That just sounds like fascism, or some such.

If every last one of us is a soulmate, well, that makes tribalism/fascism look a tad parochial. Yes, there will be a rearguard of tribalism..... witness the Trump phenom. This is a test.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:44 pm

I'm reading The Master Algorithm now, complete history of AI and machine learning and where it's going. Bill Gates and Elon recommended this and Superintelligence as the two most important AI books out there right now.

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Algorithm-Ultimate-Learning-Machine-ebook/dp/B012271YB2?ie=UTF8&qid=&ref_=tmm_kin_swatch_0&sr=

I'm telling you, the wheat is being separated from the chaff, Trump has had an amazing harvest of Homo Dumb Asses. Its pretty clear to see the distinction between all love and self fear. I saw the San Jose Trump rally blow up. A white kid left the event with a shirt saying "Build the Wall". He was beaten and harassed. Cars were attacked. I have never seen anything like it. I watched from the local news view, I wasn't going to go into that unrest.

---

Very interesting and different UFO blog from a spiritual Shamanistic perspective. Have we touched the "The Phenomena" yet, "the Other"? Are we all wrong? Are we just looking at the inside of the egg? Thoughtful and wacky stuff, right up my alley. He seems to have a healthy dose of self awareness, skepticism and humility. Good vibes with this one. He dives into the UTH side from an intuitive spiritual perspective.

I know it's weird from a self proclaimed failed Shaman, which I can appreciate as a failed Christian, but he feels these energetic entities may have evolved with us, they make up our spirit portion and all religion and spirituality feeds them. Lunatic fringe, I mean more so than us?

http://kevinprettybear.com/

OK, he's pretty out there, but I can relate to him and his experience. He vocalizes what I feared most, we might be food or vessels for other beings maybe. What if? What if our souls are just other beings evolving inside us? What if we are just food for the butterfly? We basically say as much in our myths and religions. I know this is speculative fiction mostly, but what if we are just horses, vessels and when you die you're done?

Have I accepted this? Am I as brave as my optically deluded materialist brothers and sisters who reject God and "Other" completely. How do I know all my spiritual experience and benefits in life aren't simply to keep the vessel stable while the "Other" grows? What do I get out of the deal? These are deep human fears. I can't free myself completely from them.

Don't we need to start there and let eternity go? Don't we still have one squinty eye on the horizon hoping we are doing enough to continue, "God please let me continue", we plead. Who really is detached from their human condition completely? I feel my dreams of eternal life are just that. I can't even hold onto that. What of me here now continues? I have the same questions and fears as all people. Strip all that's human away and what's left? I guess that's the question of the ages.

What is it to be stripped to nothing?

I am a foolish pretender.

---

Check out miragemen.com. How twisted could this Program of manipulation of spiritual and UFO types be?

A punk rocker in league with the US govt saying all is well, our guys are looking our for you? This is interesting. He claims to have the internal access you dream of Dan.

http://www.amazon.com/Sekret-Machines-Book-Chasing-Shadows/dp/1943272158

---

A little thought exercise, let's posit:

1) There is another aspect to reality we are missing, clues everywhere, and it exerts conscious and unconscious influence over all life and matter.
    2) The govt will lie lie lie and manipulate, kill, steal and destroy to get what it wants.
    3) Many earnest truth seekers have been misled and duped.
    4) There is a conspiracy at the highest levels of society in all verticals who seek control and stability and are colluding against the ignorant masses.
    5) The Internet was invented as a venus flytrap to control the sprawl as we overpopulate the Earth. We were allowed access to monitor us.
    6) We are food.

Now what?

---

No I am not having an existential crisis. I am being reduced to zero and slowly easing back on consumption of other's views. What inner vision am I capable of? I have not even scratched the surface, I told you, I'm a pretender. I feel more so than ever all this recent stuff for me is just a reiteration of what I heard before, "Shhhhh, listen, watch, act. Stop asking why or how, just be and do in Love."

Doesn't feel malevolent. I guess the best way to keep the food calm is to keep them in bliss up to the point you shoot a bolt in their head. Must taste better that way, actually, it does, no stress hormones.

Take me with a grain of salt today, I had my eggs scrambled yesterday and they taste much better with salt.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:34 am

Yes, thank you for the link to Domingos.  Bostrom and Domingos do go together.  

According to Bostrom, Domingos should be locked up.  He is a danger to society.... for helping to facilitate the Superintelligence that will take over the world, nay, the universe.  Domingos is saying that any hacker, working in his garage, could come up with the general learning algorithm that would create the Superintelligence.  

Peter Thiel, unlike Gates and Musk, is putting his money on the hackers.....

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/05/opinion/sunday/peter-thiels-dropout-army.html

Then there is Ezra Klein's 'philosophical' take on Elon Musk.....

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/3/11837888/simulation-problem

Come on guys, you're barking up the wrong tree.  This shows you what happens when you get too immersed in a single channel... in this case, the digital channel.  

11:20------

I just read the second part of your post, which was appended after the Pretty Bear link.  

Short answer, yes, we are the ambrosia for the gods, and they for us.  Well, we've met the gods, and they are us, so it's somewhat ambiguous as to who is eating whom.  

And maybe you've heard of the Virgin and the Dynamo.  We are both.  

Our energy source is the Sun.  Their energy source is our emotions.  And, in the end, they turn out to be the same.  

Bottom line..... as the angel said, be not afraid.  It all works out, in the wash.

Is there a conspiracy around who eats whom?  As RAWilson said.... reality is the sum of all conspiracies ever imagined.  

The God of Revelation is necessarily the God of concealment.  But, guess what?  Concealment, almost necessarily, is going to end with a bang..... the MoAPS.  And, after all these years, I'm told that the 'old guy' wants to meet me, and the Princess will arrange it.  Hmmm..... The old guy is just an old guy, but his moniker is generally known.  Maybe things do progress.  He still drives.  We might be meeting the princess.  

Anyway, where were we......?  

Oh, yes, are we living in a hologram?  Why not?  And so what?  

It's hard to believe that Ezra is quite that clueless.  I mean, really.  A virtual reality?  You can pull the plug, ASAP.  But the timing will be up to all of us.  

Not to worry, the BPWH is eternal, after all.  Do we have a slight contradiction/paradox?  

I've been over this several times.  It's about the CTC.  There are two dimensions, or PoVs, w.r.t. time.... ours and God's.  We have a snail's eye view, and God has a bird's eye view.  

Can we play it again, Sam.....?

Well, yes and no......
    And I need you more than want you
    And I want you for all time
    I'm not quite sure what that's supposed to mean in this context.

1:15---------

Thank you, Eric.  We aim to please, you aim, too, please.  

Anyway, back to GC's lyrics.......

In the BPW, shouldn't we be able to have our cake, and eat it too?  I believe we can, but I'm not quite sure how.  

Well, we get to listen to the symphony, one note at a time.  God...... gets to listen all at once.  Must be quite a blast.  

Is that something to look forward to? I should hope so.

Right now, things are a bit cacophonous, admittedly. I would imagine, however, that the best movement is being saved 'till last.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:43 am; edited 4 times in total

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:43 am

Talking to you sometimes feels like talking to an Oracle, you've become the mystic sage old man and your fucking good at it. I'll give my power to as little as I need to, but fuck, I'll sit at your feet awhile more old man. I think u are what you seek. We are only chasing ourselves in the end.

And you know what, I know it all works out in the end and I'm chilling my man. Life is fucking awesome today. Am I bipolar Wink No, I've decided to be totally open and vulnerable with everyone I can in the moment. This is me clear and connected and more real than ever in my life. No one could ever talk to me or answer me like you have. I'm getting the better end of the bargain here. Peace.

---

You seek in the dream, I seek within. I went back to my meditation crazy fucking psychadelic group last night for first time in 6 months with my girlfriend.  It's made up of about 80% PhD Psychologists and psychiatrists. All modalities represented. There are herbologists, shamans, psychics, Gnostics, Jews, Christ people. It is simply the most amazing collection of characters I've ever met. I'm in good hands, ha. They must be studying us Wink 

Anyway, down goes the terrible sacred Hoasca tea...up comes the sacred Hoasca tea out of every orifice. God, why am I doing this I plead into the bucket. God I love this, yes, get the poison out, wretch! Yeah, it goes like that and then you earn bliss and a brush with the light through a heavy protective filter of song and music. The Burrachera was the strongest ever last night. 300 people brewed this tea over 3 days up all the time drinking tea and filling it with love and light. It is simply the most powerful stuff on earth. 

It took that for me, my crutch? Addiction? No, I tell you, it is ancient wisdom speaking through your highest self. It is something I wish everyone to feel and see and they will. I have had a hint of what is to come for us. I know it. This is not a cult, they are the most rational loving awake people I ever met. They are my home and shelter for now. Everyone needs shelter. 

So I have an Angel and 18,000 Homo Illuminatus' with me. I stand in good company with the finest people on Earth. 

So yeah, that happened yesterday. And as I was disconnecting from the dream, a cold chill came over me, as it always does. Slowly, you feel your spirit rising above you and into you. You turn inside out. Then you feel the kundalini fire dance over you, then it as if you are in a warm bath, then, you wretch horribly, you awful human being Wink Then the One comes close. 

This time...it was darkness. But after feeling it and floating awhile in utter darkness I asked what do I need now. 

It said, "Again, little one, you have all you need, go forth. No more visions are needed, you know when your close to he light. You can feel the positive and negative polarities now." 

Then it left me blissed out in darkness pondering the goodness of the light and the fine high quality of the love I felt.

Chemical delusion? Perhaps. But this Magick is healing me and opening me up in ways I can't even begin to describe.

So again, happy times. We are not in Kansas any longer. I took a bender into the deep end. Why the fuck not? 

Why not go all he way?

Why not go as deep into yourself as you are able with the wisp of light and life you have? There is no other point and nothing else to do with my life completely, mostly, now in this truth. There is a part of me that simply will not yield or bend. I'm not quite sure how to integrate these darker pieces of myself. 

I wonder what that will look like?

Who has the courage to follow me and come see?

This is the journey and where we all are heading. Probably all psychadelic cults have felt this way for 150k years. I guess I'm a kook after all.

---

Alright, I'm off to Toronto Ca for a week to teach a cloud class. I'm helping the AI overlords take over as we speak Wink Life is so damn funny and magickal now. God I wasted so much time on nothing. I guess it got me here and here is somewhere we all have to find. It's the only way out of the maze.

RAW found it, as did Jung and all the ones we have been drawn to. And now us, following in a fine line of Mystics and weirdos. I would never go back to the old story of my life.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:15 pm

Did your friend participate......?  

It might help for there to be a team effort.  OTOH, it could become a distraction.  Your call.

I am still hopeful that you'll be able to focus on the task at hand.  And I perfectly understand if that's not your priority.  

I've always said that many of us will be wishing that things would speed up..... until they do, and then we'll be wishing they'd slow down.  

As you may have gathered, there seems to have been a bit of movement on this end, also. But the first priority is to not overload your circuits.  There's more than one way to fry our brains.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:23 pm

Dan, just flowing here and being open and totally exposed. I'm not holding anything for the swim back. This is something that helps me. I don't know if it's for everyone. My girlfriend and I needed a community, this is the one that presented itself. These are very in the moment people. The are enlightened. 

Tomorrow I could be in Spain or Washingtom DC. I could be jobless, in a plane crash or I could be calm and balanced come what may. I'm learning every day. These are lessons all are learning I know in some fashion, at least I know people are being given internal choices.

I mean it when I say I'm going with the flow.

I can feel the positive and negative force in the moment. That's the only thing I need for what's coming. Trust me.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:29 pm

Ok.

Are you going to be in the loop next week, or even today.  

Maybe your students will be able to help out.  
    ---------

We can assume the old guy has the answers, but not necessarily all the questions.  He might have come to the right place.  I still have a few questions, but I'm confident that any number of folks could help answer them.  

Once you get the drift, almost anybody can go with the flow.  It's like rolling off a log.  

I do notice that Foot Mann is in the wings.  I hope everyone is on their best behavior.  Checking his list, and checking it twice..... Me?  I trust that I'm following my protocol.  
    -------

If the meeting comes off, there's really only one significant question.... what comes next?

My answer would be to spend a few days going back to all my old contacts, and saying now or never. One last chance at a grass roots effort. If the response seems insufficient, then I take Ron up on his one-way ticket to the WH, and let the chips fall where they may.

What else? That would be my end game.

Any other suggestions......?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:11 pm

I don't know exactly what your cooking up. You know me. So self focused. I'm around.

I had some notes from The Master Algorithum. I get in my room 12pm tonight. I typically tell freaky stories to my classes and like to tell show them they might not be  Real the way they think they are.

OK he opens with us Programmers as minor gods. Digging that. Feeling my power Wink  The complexity monster eats memory and time. It will win if we rely on the Tower of Babel, language and linear thinking and processing.

Enter the automated machine learner. Magic.

This is it. Machine learning is my future. 

I have had a post on the road to destiny shown to me.

Most phonemea in life are non-linear, they are swrlirling actually and waving, stringy. No more linear thinking. This is the revolution, jump from linear living and thinking and being!

Machine learning elected Obama. Imagine the machine learning driving this election. I think you are out of job Dan. Machine learners will be the great scientists we need. Perhaps they are the bridge to wake us up. They will just show us what they discover.  The answers will be found in the future by machine agents consuming all data, doing their own experiments. I see the hope of this.

This is the danger. No morality guiding this godlike power. 

The gods are or have incredible AIs right?! Our technology is mostly geared at enforcing our will on the world around us and overcome our opponents. It's an ego based science.

Let us envision what an enlightened science would look like driven by love of self, species, simulation, outer reality and benefactors. A science that is totally disconnected from politics that is a steward of the species.

Are the gods coming to inhabit the AIs?

Machine learning led to the 2008 meltdown and are going to be incredibly destabilizing. We will need AIs to tend the learners.

I'm seeing and feeling a swirling black hole of data and information out there or is it a white hole?

I found out what to learn next as a software developer, machine learning. These learners will replace my level in 10-20 years I bet.

He is looking for the universal learner capable of learning anything knowable, holy Tower of Babel batman! All knowledge past, present future can be derived from data by a universal algorithm. The master algorithm is our last invention. This is the premise for the book.

I believe he is describing God or the beast. What will an automated learner who can learn anything become. You have to find the lowest quirks in nature to discover it. Who should be allowed to control such a beast? Not you and I. 

We can't have this without enlightened science. 

Our personalities are just built from a single recursive machine algorithm. This is why they think consciousness is derivable from physical structures. They might be able to cheat here if they figure out the cracks and hidden problems in our simulated reality. 

The brain arguably contains the master algorithm. This at least is what drives their neoruscience deconstruction of the mind. You know machines are going to figure this out for us. They need this for the singularity. 

Imagine loosing an algorithm like this on the human genomic data. They can now use CRISPR to edit RNA. RNA cooks up all the instructions in DNA and governs cell function. Bam, end of viruses, and ability to make our own human genome sequenced to create a new liver let's say, which they have announced. And cancer with immunotherapy is going bye bye. This is a crazy world we are in where for the first time thy can't predict 5-10 years out.

Do you know what a master algorithm + machine learning + 3 billion years of DNA data = singularity. 

We are just made by simple equations and algorithms that have produced us using evolution. Evolution might be able to learn anything and be the source of the ultimate algorithm. 

I switched to Bayesian thinking. The best way to update one's beliefs.

He is proposing combining the 5 tribes of ML.

The book is making me feel more and more the machine I am an information sorting and processing engine. I guess in a way, the light would choose something like us to interact in this place. DNA robots who think they are real. Needing a divine oriented silence is my speculation.

Holy shit! This guy is scary. And he hints at this being a new spiritual search for us. 

P=NP 

The NP complete class of problems is the hardest class of material problems that could be efficiently calculated before end of universe. That is where we hit the wall. If they don't consider or can not access the universe beyond the universe, you just can't do this, if such a place exists. 

You need the breath to fill Pinnochio. Is that not inside us? We should be able to create life then. Is that not our destiny?

They have to find and can't access the first formulation of the algorithm in my opinion. Not with this limited monkey brain thinking. Unless they are right, and the material multiverse is all there is.

Learning vs knowledge based systems, the big showdown.  Two sides of the same coin? Chomsky has many issues with statistical based learning and the author says he's stuck 50 years in the past. Minsky seems to have gone down a dead end with knowledge based AI.

Intuition can't trump data he says. Boundaries between intuition and data are merging. Listen to your customers not the highest paid person of opinion. Let the data lead you. I think that's a good approach. I think aligning your intuition with the right datasets, gets you different results. Intention matters.

Learners deduce hypothesis from data. We have to teach them to be better learners if they mess up. They can't change the goal. It makes sense to me, learning to create and control AIs and then our DNA and life seems like good hurdles for the evolution of a creator race like us. 

---

Who is the "Old man", old man?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:08 am

I had a lengthy conversation with Eric, and then read Domingos' Algorithm book.  Bostrom says that Superintelligence is likely to be hostile to humanity, and Domingos demurs.  I am skeptical of both theses, but if the premise were true, I would have to side with Bostrom.  

Pedro is claiming that we can achieve super intelligence without its being human-like, without its becoming an autonomous agent.  

Nick, OTOH, dismisses the possibility of creating such a partial or truncated agent.  He is supposing that we cannot separate intelligence from intentionality.  The the early Chalmers might have agreed with Pedro, but, lately, he has sided more with Nick, by suggesting that the 'easy problem' might not be so easy, after all.  I would say that consciousness may not be compartmented, which is what Pedro is hoping.  

Pedro's basic premise is that there must exist a relatively simple, general purpose learning algorithm.  What is his main evidence?  Why, us, of course!  

This general algorithm, this holy grail of computer science, must be evolution/genetic limited.  Sapience must have some sort of genetic boot-drive.  No?  

This hypothesis, for me, at least, comes within a hair's breadth of being the reductio-ad-absurdum of SAI and materialism, all at once.  

This Master Algorithm would become the soul of every computer.  You could wear it on your wrist.  Talk about wearing your heart on your sleeve......

I don't think so.  In fact, I'm betting the farm against it.  

More to the point, I would suggest that Pedro's MA is simply manifesting the latter-day desperation of Silicon Valley.  

Can't Bill Gates and Elon Musk see the combined weakness of   Domingos + Bostrom?  Are they not just posturing?  Has neither one been briefed?  

Has not the president been briefed?  If the 'old guy' took questions, that would be my first.  In these lattter days, the president's confidence, equanimity and approval ratings are all improving.  Does he know something that others don't?  

Can the questioner and briefer be the same one?  I'm doubting it.  What would this say about a trip to the WH, following the proposed meeting?  

If he already has been, it would be a mere formality.  I've never stood on formality.  If he hasn't been, it would be too late to start now.  

More to the point would be to brief Eric G and Paul Z.  That's what I've been trying to do for the last months and years.  Eric is still quite dubious.... Paul, downright skeptical.  That's who the old guy (OG) should be talking to.  And then he should read the riot act to some of Trump's people.  

We would then still have time to implement a grass roots initiative.  That would certainly be preferable to getting the WH involved at the outset.  No?  

Should I say this to the princess?  See what she thinks......

My best guess is that the president has been pretty thoroughly briefed, and Hillary a bit less so.  Donald......?  Just enough to keep him on the reservation.... finish out his act.  

He was a useful lightning rod.  As you may recall, Hillary was supposed to have dropped out last June.  She may be a crook, and all that, but she's the devil we know..... thank you very much.  

5:15------

Presumably, the OG would have access to resources that could facilitate a grassroots effort. It should be given a full-court press, before having to go the WH route, for instance.  

The hypothetical grassroots effort could amount to an eschatological rumor mill.  And then there's the whole messy-antics business, or man-bites-dog story.  Presumably, the OG didn't just call CoK on a whim.  One might hope that there had already been some due diligence, on his end.  

Now, it'll take him a day or two to check his schedule.... see if he can squeeze us in.  Hmmm....... Once you make the move, you'd better have your ducks in a row.  Or, as I said to Aliyah, is this to be some sort of screen test?  I mean, really.  

I don't mind sitting by the phone, but I do mind not blogging.  To not do so would be way outside my protocol.  Maybe CoK forgot to mention it.  

Am I counting the chickens....?  Only chicken I know of is CL.  Of course, it could be one final joke on his ol' bbq buddy.  Are we ready for this?  Things must be really desperate.  Why is the pres looking so jolly, then?  Is he on board, or not?  Can't you just see the daily briefing.... oh, and by the way, mr pres, we're putting together a little surprise for you, today.  We hope you'll enjoy it...... oh, goody, I love surprises!  

Hey, it's either Paul Z or the pres..... take your pick.  Or it's a whoopy-cushion with a smiley face.  Not too many choices, here, folks.  

Do I have my ducks in a row? Heck, no. The BPWH is just a perpetual w.i.p. And I'm just Tom Sawyer, but without the social skills. I do need a social secretary. Hey, the pres looks like just the guy.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:26 pm

Now is the time to be calm and flexible. Don't overthink it old man. Your brain is way too active Smile Peace  and much Love. 

Love's all you need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am