Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:05 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:14 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:11 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:30 pm

I dig it GSB.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:12 pm

Dan, I know with the high drama of BPWH I seem to miss the point sometimes. You don't think I'm wide eyed and wondering about all this synchronicity? I always thought Jack and his group were a little too self involved and smart. Easy for me to be a smart ass, what do I know? 

I was too involved in myself. 

I am not the point Wink I have no opinion about other's actions any longer. The scales are going to balanced for Everyone, not my problem, but then again we are each other's Problem. I know how I need to live and I'm doing it best I can with a lot of outside help it seems who want my best. I know The Way. I'm fortunate and blessed beyond measure. How can I fear after how the light showed itself and changed me?

I feel our corporate heart surging. I've been around the Internet causing trouble and poking. People's minds are so confused and jumbled. So much fear and self doubt. Simulation is apostasy to most or to speak of reality as a dream, Maya, is inconceivable.

Don't I now think, whoa, I have climbed some heights, what a view! I have arrived. I must be holy and special? Haha, no not special, missing pieces more like. Except there is no end to the mountain, so I'll go into it. Everyone knows something they have to get off their chest, while truthfully we know very little and we should all be shutting up and listening and stop trying to tell each other what to believe or how to live.

Rumi is the most popular poet in America. While it's people are oppressed and manipulated the heart of the USA longs to love itself and find its center in the One. 

We live mostly our way, but we are making progress. There is much love and light in the world. I feel we are heading toward what we hoped, awareness and connection, not disclosure.

Fuck Disclosure!

---

Holy shit! My ancestor was Hernando Alonzo, a rich Jew in Spain who financed Cortez. He was buried alive by the inquisition because he became too powerful.

He financed Hernan Cortez who destroyed the Aztecs.

I'm going to be sick. Talk about a legacy.

My genes have committed genocide.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:34 am

Ok.... I think this meeting is in the bag, but, more to the point, I think the BPWH is in the bag.  

Either the entire R&D show was a stupid joke, or this version of disclosure was in the bag from the day I walked in the 'door' down at the agency, if not sooner.  

After the meeting......

The only thing that might make sense, is to have some last minute focus groups, mainly for my amusement.  But, no, if the BPWH is in the right ballpark, it has already been focused to death.

Let's face it..... my role has been more like an Aviary/MJ12 mascot.  But, don't get me wrong, I'm sure that I was able to contribute some significant pieces to BPWH puzzle.  And the mere fact that an average joe outsider was able to keep up with the big boys will be an important data item, going forward into disclosure/revelation.  

The only thing left is for me to have a final closure, and to fill in a few gaps in the recent history, especially of who new what and when.  

Yes, I could go to some academic setting, and do focusing for a week or two, but then it's back to the big boys.  

The real miracle here is how much cooperation there was, in keeping this under wraps, probably for decades, and that means the absolute cooperation of 10K+ folks.  Their cooperation was achieved mainly by means of transparency, and R&D was a significant part of that transparency, for those who had a clue.  

So then what.....?

It would just be my token visit to the WH, and then I get to participate in some of the ongoing focus groups.  Until I get tired of it.  

I mean, I can sort of sympathize with Eric's FD sentiment.  But I sympathize more with......
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
    Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
    Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
    The Second Coming! Hardly are those words out
    When a vast image out of Spiritus Mundi
    Troubles my sight: somewhere in sands of the desert
    A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
    A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
    Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
    Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
    The darkness drops again; but now I know
    That twenty centuries of stony sleep
    Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
    And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
    Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?

The 10K in the focus groups just need to hook up with Eric's 18K in the spiritual/ayahuasca groups.  Both groups are already global.  Eric assures me that the tea is not addictive, and that after a while you don't need it anymore.  He had stopped drinking it for six months, and just went in for a refresher, this last weekend.  

But probably they already are hooked up, in some fashion.  

Have I forgotten anything.....?

Oh, dear, we do have the logistic matter of the 4M/K.....  You know that we wouldn't wish that upon a dog.  That could be a bit sticky.  There might be some minimal formality.  Whatever.........

There you have it..... or it's all just a joke.  

I did have some fun last night, when we were startled awake by a loud bang, rather close.  I called 911, just to see if anyone else had reported it.  No one had, but that didn't prevent them from sending three fire trucks around.  I guess it must have been a slow night.  There was no trace of a source.  

11:40---------

Yes, Eric, I would encourage you to continue your pragmatic protocol, on the skeptical side of this issue.  

Me......?  You know me, I get paid to be insane.  

Assuming that the Princess and my meeting with the OG goes without too many glitches, we will, within a few weeks end up at the WH.  But then what..... is the main question?  

Even if I manage to ride off into the sunset, is it all over but the shouting?  

Presumably, I'll continue blogging, for the time being.  I blog about the visit.  Folks really start to wonder...... more questions at the WHPB.  I guess this would amount to the Aug/Sept surprise.  

When they try to remote view beyond Sept, they're not getting back coherent signals..... Is no news good or bad?  Hmmm.......

Somewhere, on the other side of September, is the promised bpw Millennium, but I haven't spent much time figuring how we get there.  I've spent most of the time on what happens at the far end of the Millennium.  

I'm hoping that the putative focus groups might have a clue.  

Maybe I should ask the Princess.......

No response, yet.  

Ron already admits that his people don't know, and the Princess has already said that I'm not supposed to ask the OG any questions.  Hmmm.......

It seems, Houston, like we might have a little transition problem.  We need a transition team.  

The POTUS will still be in charge..... Yes?  Did he sign up for this?  Hasn't he already put together a transition team, from those 10K insiders?  Presumably there is already a plan..... or two..... or three.  This is what contingency planning is all about.  

Am I supposed to be second guessing, or just whistling past the graveyard?  

Ask the xtians, and they'll tell that this is supposed to be the Tribulation time.  

Well, the whole point of this little CL exercise was to preempt the Tribulation.  Yes?  

What's the word from VA.....?  Radio silence.  

Presumably, Trump is acting as some sort of preemptive lightning rod.  But, hopefully, he will soon be riding off into the sunset.  That sunset's liable to get pretty crowded.  

Uh, oh...... am I supposed to be the Al Haig of the Tribulation?  Hmmm..... again.  

What would Al Haig do.... WWAHD?  

Al Haig headed for the WHPB.  But, wait, isn't that more or less where I was headed, anyway?  It was just supposed to be high-fives all around.  

Well, maybe I'd better put my thinking cap on, just in case there is a Tarmac delay at the WH.  

Ok, I have consulted with the Princess, and she says the meeting is probably going to be before next week.  

1:15------

Now, mind you that the Princess has already been to the WH, the Vatican, and God knows where else.

She agreed that this week's meeting was likely to be just a preliminary.... get acquainted meeting.  The problem was going to be that next meeting.  

I told her that I'd already blogged about the time that my 1st grade teacher, Miss Partridge, had to excuse herself in the middle of a class.  She left me in charge.  Needless to say, the class quickly devolved, despite my feeble efforts.  What did I do?  I also excused myself.  I stood out of sight, in the hall, for a few long seconds.  I re-entered the classroom, and told my classmates that Miss Partridge was not happy with their behavior, and they had better shape up, or else.  It worked.  

Now, the only problem is to translate that incident into the present context.  

How do you instill the fear of God, without the hell fire and brimstone?  

2:20-------

God's coming back, and She's p*ssed?

But She's not.  She's overjoyed.  It's the prodigal Son at the wedding feast in the sky.  

The main problem is that a lot of people are going to be confused.  They're not going to know which way is up.  

The world will have been turned upside-down, inside-out and sideways.  

But that is the whole point of the j-man.....  he's the rock, he's the fulcrum.  Everything was in preparation for this moment.  It's written in the stars.  The guide star has always been in our hearts.  It's not going to fail us now.  

You already know the score.......

The only thing we have to fear........

It's just that simple.  

5:20--------

Ok, I just spoke with the Princess, and the dinner meeting has been set, within the next few days. And, yes, we both have reasonably high expectations about the meeting. Oh, yes, the Princess is under the impression that she's already met the gentleman. The Foot Mann will be joining us for the meeting, of course.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 14 times in total

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:44 am

Let's assume it's all a joke Wink

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:56 pm

Dan, you make it hard to stay in the moment, but if I can with all this, I can forever.

http://inhabitat.com/the-earths-magnetic-field-is-weakening-ten-times-faster-than-expected/

Not sure how credible this source is. Related? Maybe they know the world will fry when the poles shift and this is all about that Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:21 pm

Pole shift.....?  Even if it's just the magnetic pole, it still might be traumatic.  I would hope not, unless you can think of some useful purpose that it might serve.

The real pole shifting will be inside our heads.  Everything else would be epiphenomenal w.r.t. that.

The physics and metaphysics shouldn't really interact until the end of the Millennium, IMHO.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:55 pm

Tell the Footman, Snowden is my hero. Perhaps Snowden is some deep deep operation. He was a CIA asset. Obvious he is a master spy. My mind and spirit are completely dedicated to bringing an end to this system and false dream world. If that disqualifies me for something, good. I don't have to do anything. We can just watch it fall in on itself.

I can understand revolution, but not revolutionaries. We will pick up the pieces of their implosion I feel.

This whole mess turns my stomach realizing fear and greed rule the day for TPTB.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:27 pm

Hey guys, poking my head in the door and getting an eye-ful about free will, lol...little Pelagian me is sneazing!  

How's it going on the vectors?

This might be of interest to P.:

Q-Alerts wrote:UPDATED-LIBERTY SAVINGS CREDIT UNION IN UNION CITY NJ LIMITING THE PURCHASES THEIR CUSTOMERS CAN MAKE-NO SET AMOUNT EVERYDAY IS DIFFERENT

Steve,

I got up this morning and checked my checking account as always. I had a
    balance of $2,447 and the same amount as available balance. , I went and
    put gas in car, payed the cell phone. I went to buy a few groceries and
    my debit card was declined. I checked bank again on my computer, my balance was
    $2,296. with Zero available. The bank told me they are limiting the
    purchases customers can make. No set amount, every day is a different
    amount as well as limiting the ATM withdrawal. This is insanity. It has
    begun. M UPDATE:THIS WAS JUST RECEIVED.(Due to high volumes of recent fraud, we are temporarily lowering VISA Debit Card daily transaction limits. This will only affect high risk transactions. The temporary ATM withdraw limit is now $403 per rolling 24-hour period. The temporary purchase limit varies per merchant per rolling 24-hour period. Should you be declined, please contact us 24/7 at (888) 918-7313. We apologize for any inconvenience.)PLEASE NOTE SHE HAD ONLY WRITTEN TOTAL CHECKS FOR 153.00!

Jun 7, 2016

++++

so might 307200 sets of armor:

October (October surprise?) or possible a big war kicking off then (possibilities). Another thing was it seems this is being done with haste and urgency versus how these types of orders are typically placed.

Hi Steve,

I am a former military officer. I have a friend who is former military
    intel and currently works in metals related to military equipment.
    Apparently BAE systems in greater Phoenix is looking to place a rush hire
    for 40 workers in their new body armor system (I believe it is called
    Dragon). The work would begin at the end of June. It is a 3 month
    emergency contract, apparently. As I understand it, each man will work a
    40 hour week, and in each 4 hour window about 64 units will be produced
    (process has a lot of automation in it). Well, if I did my math right,
    that equates to, in a week (40 guys working 40 hours = 1600 hours worked).
    Then divide by 4 (4 hour production window as mentioned) comes to 400. 400
    multiplied by 64 = 25600 per week. Per it is a 3 month contract 12 weeks
    times 25600 = 307200. This equates to what, about 30 divisions worth of
    troops (or perhaps well armed LEO's)? We talked a bit about what this
    means, but it means October (October surprise?) or possible a big war
    kicking off then (possibilities). Another thing was it seems this is being
    done with haste and urgency versus how these types of orders are typically
    placed. Any way you slice it, not good. God bless you Sir!

--

Jun 6, 2016

And then there is the blatant fact that the member nations haven't gotten the "HELL NO" memo:

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/23334-global-gun-control-advocates-to-meet-in-nyc-to-set-un-disarmament-agenda

Throw in the Obummer and Co intent to turn the Northern Hemisphere into a zero life zone:

http://thesaker.is/obama-slams-door-in-putins-face-says-if-putin-doesnt-want-russias-retaliatory-forces-eliminated-hell-need-to-be-the-one-to-press-the-nuclear-button-first/

And you have some serious vectors in hand...

Oh and before I forget this little tidbit:

The Hybrids said they are now convinced all of America's leaders are psychotic.  Guess they finished checking the facts I passed to them a year ago...what was that about the general public being "too toxic to deal with?"  Translation, the general public will not roll over while the system inhabitants skin us and gut us?  Turn-about-being fair play and all.

Putin is keeping his nose clean to look good to go to on "unambiguous contact day" and the Clinton crowd + Obumer and the CFR flunkies are writhing with fury...and then here comes Trump.  ET or no ET no one will accept Clinton...and I hear they've given her the democratic nomination.  

Meanwhile a Mr. Shuyler (Outpostoffreedom blog) gets grilled then turns around and publicly posts the transcripts.  Lol.  And the system inhabitants ought to be embarassed about their conduct, but they don't have that much good sense.

Are we having fun yet?  Grin.  P should drop in, instead of hiding in the woodwork.  Was the bug-zapper comment his idea or original to my friends?  Yah never know about stuff emerging from the grape-vine.  If it wasn't, he and others in east are probably wishing it was...I suggested today on the radio that saying or even implying that the continental consequences in the Northern Hemisphere due to a first strike on Russia was something the planners feel is acceptable and can be handled is TREASON.  I also pointed out on the radio that attempting the nullify the 2nd Amendment via the Member Nations in the UN is also TREASON...and then suggested maybe its time the States expel DC from the Union.  We don't need them.  Vectors...didn't even have time to talk about the increase in seismic and volcanic activity, or the meteors...The world might end but it might not beat the big trees and immense quantity of rope to the punch line.

Cheshire Kitten,

Cy

Last edited by Cyrellys on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Cy, more than ever, I know this is all just a game, a dream. I didn't just read that somewhere, trust me. A game like none other. The point isn't fear, it's love. I know, nieve and hippy dippy. It's just the truth. 

So don't fear the monkey brains, they can only hurt your body. What is that? Who is there to hurt?

I dunno, I can't have any fear here. That makes us weak and open to manipulation. Paranoia is the worst kind of fear. I have had it. Maybe it's justified on one level. We know things are not in balance and then project our own traumas on others.

We are only responsible for our actions and reactions. Negative emotions pointed at others, are just a reflection from what's in us. Others' negative actions toward us are just do to their fear or greed.

I shall not fear...nor shall you. How is my eastern woo working on you Wink

Saved my life and my future, planting me firmly here, right

NOW!!!
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:09 pm

garzparz wrote:Cy, more than ever, I know this is all just a game, a dream. I didn't just read that somewhere, trust me. A game like none other. The point isn't fear, it's love. I know, nieve and hippy dippy. It's just the truth. 

So don't fear the monkey brains, they can only hurt your body. What is that? Who is there to hurt?

I dunno, I can't have any fear here. That makes us weak and open to manipulation. Paranoia is the worst kind of fear. I have had it. Maybe it's justified on one level. We know things are not in balance and then project our own traumas on others.

We are only responsible for our actions and reactions. Negative emotions pointed at others, are just a reflection from what's in us. Others' negative actions toward us are just do to their fear or greed.

I shall not fear...nor shall you. How is my eastern woo working on you Wink

Saved my life and my future, planting me firmly here, right

NOW!!!

Lol, it's not fear Eric...its INSTANT MESSAGING. I'm shaking the tree to ring the bell and send a message up river.

You see the new policy that says they're satisfied with sacrificing the Northern Hemisphere to start a global war with Putin doesn't jive with Cascadia Rising

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 34 Cascadia_o7f0cm

This image was one of the first to show up. While we immediately thought that it looked like 'Communist propaganda' and began looking into it to find out if it was official 'Cascadia Rising' material, we were quite taken aback when we learned that the image seen above was actually created by one of the most infamous people in the Cascadia area, mass murderer Chris Harper Mercer who back in October of 2015 killed 10 people at Umpqua Community College in Roseburg, Oregon.

A new story from KBKW tells us that over 50 counties from California to Canada will take part in the drill, taking place in the heart of FEMA region 10 and surrounding the devastation that could be caused by a quake and the resultant tsunami along an 800-mile long fault, only days after the White House announced a 'FEMA camp app' while warning America to 'prepare for disaster'.

Remember HAARP?

Funny how the left hand suddenly pretends to care while the right hand is contemplating planetary level genocide?

And then there is this: http://www.infowars.com/catherine-austin-fitts-trump-has-a-greenlight-from-the-us-military-intelligence-services/

very very interesting...its why I suggested Pandolfi come out of the woodwork and play with us....the slippery sucker.

It's not fear. We're tango-ing.

Balls in the slime court now. Dan knows me well enough to know that I'm a civil enough warrior until I catch dirty dealing going on behind the plaster wall and then I tend to kick the tin bucket I first toss up and over their noggins...nothing like the sound of a Tibetan gong...to elicit a bit of zen?

Dan has seen me do this a number of times before.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 pm

Fear has many forms and is insidious.

I'm new here, no offense. None of that stuff you mentioned matters at all to me.

Shrug.

I hope you're wrong and people are not that evil. If they are, they have a long way to swim back.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:17 pm

And there is the alternative paradigm question of IF they're moving military assets into MT Shasta (NATO assets see lion's head symbol sticker on many of the vehicles), is this due to the proximity to 2017 and that the Hybrids (Charles Hall Tall Whites) are now on a public record as saying the American leadership is "PSYCHOTIC" when a year ago they were doing the rah rah routine for DHS?

Good question I think?

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Funny, my girlfriend and I are feeling very drawn to Shasta. I feel we will visit soon. I'll let u know if I see any lions Wink

Another funny thing, UFOs mean nothing to me. I don't know why. Seems interesting, but not the point. What's inside has always been much more interesting to me.

What is happening inside of us is what they are here to watch or participate in if they are real.

The spirit just doesn't move me at all when it comes to possible society collapse. I just don't care or worry about it.

I know things will be as they are meant to be.

The birds and Ravens have been talking to me, know what I mean Wink
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:27 pm

garzparz wrote:Fear has many forms and is insidious.

I'm new here, no offense. None of that stuff you mentioned matters at all to me.

Shrug.

I hope you're wrong and people are not that evil. If they are, they have a long way to swim back.

Sigh, unfortunately in my experience there ARE people out there who are that evil. Pandolfi might be a closet white hat or working for the depopulationists, it doesn't really matter he's conveniently located to sling a mud message.

Wrt my last post about the Hybrids (they're descriptive name not a human generated one), they were all game for the 'sorting of the general population' because they thought it was about the survival of the general population wrt who can handle ET interaction and who could not...however I passed them some info a year ago and then they were silent...a year later they act in congruence with my recommendation to go public and interact online directly and openly establishing a positive relationship with the general population AND they state they've come to the conclusion about the psychotic state of mind of the system inhabitants that is again congruent with the information I handed off for them to consider and fact check...guess they didn't like what they found...if they're the real deal they were being used for the System Inhabitants depopulation agenda...genocide. Their dialog since the beginning of this year has made it abundantly clear they didn't find it humorous to put it lightly.

You see there is an ongoing story here you've stepped into the middle of. Dan could say more on it if he's inclined to. He's attempted to steer some of it to a more moral ground...how effectively I can't say. I've only seen escalation out here. Enough that I've been polishing my sword and priming the sword arm. They won't be allowed to do murder and mayhem on my watch if I have any ability to insert a say in the matter.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:33 pm

I will die with love in my heart for everyone around me.

I win.

I was brought here Cy, placed...drawn. Why? I stopped asking or caring and just am going with the flow. Neutral bouancy is a winning strategy.  I have my protocol, you guys have yours.

If The source wants less of it here or if they are just killing zombies, sounds awful, but let's dance.

I found this place learning to listen to all.

I think the White thing is a distraction. Take my intuitive analysis or not. I've been pretty spot on.

Last edited by garzparz on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:36 pm

garzparz wrote:Funny, my girlfriend and I are feeling very drawn to Shasta. I feel we will visit soon. I'll let u know if I see any lions Wink

Another funny thing, UFOs mean nothing to me. I don't know why. Seems interesting, but not the point. What's inside has always been much more interesting to me.

What is happening inside of us is what they are here to watch or participate in if they are real.

The spirit just doesn't move me at all when it comes to possible society collapse. I just don't care or worry about it.

I know things will be as they are meant to be.

The birds and Ravens have been talking to me, know what I mean Wink

Yes I know what you mean. That's quite all right. Some of us like myself are here to see that you get that shot at evolution as was originally intended. I'm what Dan calls a walk in, except I was born to this complete with pre-birth memories of being asked to come home to help with the 'problem'. Only someone who originated here in the beginning can do what I do...there are rules.

The reason you don't have any interest in UFOs so much is because the so-called ETs aren't really ETs...their the Watchers who were here long before us. We're the new kids on the block...veritable infants in comparison. These people aren't hostiles but if they've come to the same conclusion the Liberty Community has about certain parties in the System then the System will fight for its corruption-ridden survival rather than accept its own house-cleaning. Thus these people become 'enemies' in the eyes of the state same as the veterans, people on the verge of the evolutionary leap such as yourself, and all those who stand between the general population and abject tyranny to preserve life and limb.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Thank you and I mean that with all my heart.

I like my chances. I'll let it all unfold and take my chances.

I hate to be so simple, but it is for me. My life is filled with Magick. Why did I ever doubt myself? 

Shrug.

Not anymore.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:42 pm

garzparz wrote:I will die with love in my heart for everyone around me.

I win.

I was brought here Cy, placed...drawn. Why? I stopped asking or caring and just am going with the flow. Neutral bouancy is a winning strategy.  I have my protocol, you guys have yours.

If The source wants less of it here or if they are just killing zombies, sounds awful, but let's dance.

I found this place learning to listen to all.

I think the White thing is a distraction. Take my intuitive analysis or not. I've been pretty spot on.

I suppose I'm uncertain what you mean by "white thing".

A "White Hat" is someone who is positive and life oriented and usually fights tyranny and darkness within the system.

System is the conglomeration of both government and governance (external organs such as think tanks that produce policy)

Charles Hall Tall Whites is a description of a human-like being that was present at the creation of humanity as you know it. Some of them participated as assistants or Watchers for the 7 Ancient Races that were part of the activity of Creation alongside the Source. They have a legit claim to living here on Earth and should not have to hide or feel threatened by mankind.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Hmm, maybe if I talk to one it will make more sense Wink

I'm pretty slow, ask Dan.

Last edited by garzparz on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:47 pm

garzparz wrote:Thank you and I mean that with all my heart.

I like my chances. I'll let it all unfold and take my chances.

I hate to be so simple, but it is for me. My life is filled with Magick. Why did I ever doubt myself? 

Shrug.

Not anymore.

You're most welcome. It's all consciousness and I'm certain you will be successful. You should not doubt yourself.

But this may end up being a bit of a rough ride.

There are those of us like myself who are poised to intervene on the Illuminists attempts to hold you back.

You are not alone. It is our job to hold the road open for you.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 pm

garzparz wrote:Hmm, maybe if I talk to one it will make more sense Wink

I'm pretty slow, ask Dan.

Nonsense!  You're not slow at all.  Mt Shasta is one of the locations that is supposed to be possible.  Many people have had positive experiences there....and my current concern is that is something they (system inhabitants) may attempt to close off.

They are moving on dangerous ground putting NATO assets in the vicinity of Shasta...not to mention the Pacific Northwest is Celtic heritage lands...the Aes Dana may not be operating there coherently but the Celtic Mind most certainly still is ...Lavoy Finicum was an example of that and they murdered him on the way to an invited event in the next county over, using mercenaries and federal forces.  They already have blood on their hands and they've just waltzed into a powder keg.

Cy

Edit to add: And what's worse they've done this while the idiots in DC are poking the Russian hornet nest, and flying the flag of 'acceptable conseqence' nuclear anihilation of the planet's northern hemisphere.

Now you know why I'm shaking the tree and slinging mud.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:54 pm

I'll tell you a secret. I have known I was part of a new breed my whole life. To say I didn't fit in because I actually took the Jman at his word is  an understatement.

People hated me for no reason. People in church would come and confess they were jealous of me.

Jealous of what I would say.

When I had my dark night of the soul or whatever the fuck that was. I repeated as a mantra, become the messiah. I thought it was a test. It was. We all have the chance for this inner change. Were my type born for this? Seems so. I have met many Other beautiful souls of the finest quality. My hope is in them and myself. Everything we need now is inside. They need me and I need them. If others want to ignore their truth, that's their journey. 

My direct ancestor had a hand in destroying the Aztecs. That stings.

I fear some of my ancestors were bad dudes and then we had shamans and Mystics. I guess there is a battle.

I choose the Light and Shadow.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:25 pm

garzparz wrote:I'll tell you a secret. I have known I was part of a new breed my whole life. To say I didn't fit in because I actually took the Jman at his word is  an understatement.

People hated me for no reason. People in church would come and confess they were jealous of me.

Jealous of what I would say.

When I had my dark night of the soul or whatever the fuck that was. I repeated as a mantra, become the messiah. I thought it was a test. It was. We all have the chance for this inner change. Were my type born for this? Seems so. I have met many Other beautiful souls of the finest quality. My hope is in them and myself. Everything we need now is inside. They need me and I need them. If others want to ignore their truth, that's their journey. 

My direct ancestor had a hand in destroying the Aztecs. That stings.

I fear some of my ancestors were bad dudes and then we had shamans and Mystics. I guess there is a battle.

I choose the Light and Shadow.

What you are experiencing is a very normal part of a race maturing. The unique thing about humanity of Earth is that we are essentially a composite people...within us is the Source's Potential because we contain aspects of the best of all that has gone before. That alone however does not guarantee success...we have to want to succeed and come into our own as a people...every lifetime each experiences offers opportunity toward this. Small steps may become long strides or if we fear, backslides.

Most are seeking that higher road rather than the backslide. However this point humanity has reached does not benefit the PTB out there. They would keep everyone as they are or if they cannot destroy them. They are caught in their own loop and so a tug of war has ensued over mankind. Ultimately mankind will need to insist on what road they choose.

Mine is to ensure you and others ready have that opportunity to choose...to embrace your potential. I've already been here, coming home for me means not only this project but also that I must go through the process again myself. But few things worth doing are easy, smile. I accept this. The people I meet day to day are worth the effort.

Cyrellys

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:31 pm

I feel the the way forward is inward. I suppose that's evolution drawing us into meeting that which we truly are, not these limited minds and bodies. 

I feel like so much more is in me, but I can't reach it yet.

I'm missing some pieces and I'm trying to find them. 

That's the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:58 am