Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Buddha-jguy
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:40 am by dan

» Disclosure - For U by U
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:24 am by U

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:00 am by El Chivo

» Montage grokking
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2020 6:36 pm by mion

» New Members & Returning Members, Welcome to OM
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2020 11:58 am by hobbit

» The Good Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2020 1:08 am by U

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2020 7:14 am by hobbit

» OMF Conference Room - Use
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 2:38 pm by dan

» Notes from the bus - 2a
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2020 1:57 pm by 99

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

MMR Twitter News

August 2020

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys on Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
One thing else to end the deed --
A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:04 pm

KEEPS TURNING

The Cancer

Is coming

For you

The great

Reset button

In the sky

Maybe you

Can catch a cold

And escape

It’s clutches

New particles

At CERN

And planets

Found daily

Each Day

New

What is

It all

About

Who wants

To live

Forever

Bonus points if you can guess who wrote the song my title is from.

A clue.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:33 pm

I'm telling you these damn Ravens are following us and talking to us. They are smart. Of course, messengers of the God(s). Tied directly to the Source probably. I hate hidden messages.

Ug.

http://www.popsci.com/tiny-bird-brains-are-packed-with-neurons
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:48 am

This is the email that Ron sent to Bob Collins last Wednesday, I was bcc'd.....
Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2016
Subject: Age of the Falcon
To: mc47[...]

Hi Bob,

Is seems the Falcon is going to meet with one of our colleagues, perhaps as early as Saturday. This is an event I had hoped would never occur, but the Princess has known the Falcon for a very long time, and she has more influence on him than I ever could. What do you anticipate will be the outcome?

Thanks,

Ron
Ron stated that Falcon had requested that such an email be sent to Collins.  

My conclusion is that it's academic as to whether the gentleman I met was actually Falcon or not.  Ron simply wanted to raise the possibility that this legendary Aviary source might actually exist.  Had he done this five years ago, it might barely have registered.  

However, in today's context, it may well be construed as adding fuel to the ufo 'fire'.  Through me, and now Steve Bassett, he is placing himself front and center w.r.t. any story that might be forthcoming.  

Within the last couple of weeks Ron changed his OGM from his own voice to a numeric.  Steve said that he had placed his name on a list of probable insiders, but I don't see such a list on PRG.  He suspected that reporters would have already tried to contact him in connection with the questions raised at the WH.  

I, of course, am one of Ron's poison pills.  And, for 25 years, I've been his principal outlet.  It would be difficult to learn about Pelican w/o going through Chicken Little.  And, now that he's dangling Falcon on the line, there's no place more obvious to go.  

The ducks are all lined up in a nice little row. If Pelican does not want to divulge the name of Falcon, fine, talk to his boss and make a story out of that. Sure, you can work around the CL aspect of it, for awhile.

For how long.....? For one thing, it might depend on the proximity of 'September Surprise'. How are the Vectors doing? For how long can we postpone September?

In the meantime, I have, over the years, been provided with a fair share of tidbits to feed to the curious. The R&A 9/11 story would be near the top of the list, I would imagine. Next could be our meetings with Chris Straub of the SSCI.... and so on. Of course, there would be folks like Gary B and Bill L to fill in some of the details. We do not lack for material.

There's just one little birdie in that ointment..... CL and his eschaton. How will they play that one? Well, they can start with the ETH v UTH. That should keep them busy for awhile.

(cont.)
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:24 am

Reportedly, the Falcon was impressed by my managing to not get arrested at the WH.  Now I'm wondering what else I might not do to impress the Falcon.  

It impresses me that we can have our immaterial cake, and eat it, too.  With cake, we are eating sunshine, mana from heaven.  How does cake differ from ambrosia?  If you go to the Napenthe, you can order an ambrosia burger.  Will they serve those in heaven?  

Heaven must run on our emotions.  Our emotions run on sunshine.  How do we complete that loop?  

A-la RAW, the sunshine is the sum total of all our conspiracies.  It gives them focus and staying power.  It's how we breathe together.  It is the glue of our MCP.  It is our ultimate Presence.  In its absence can we sleep.  

What, then is the j-man......?

He is the Logos Spermatikos.  Is the Son the Moon?  The Sun is the Monad?  The Logos divides the night from the day.... the living from the dead.  Is this personalism run amok?  Well, we're that.  But now, it's all-ye, all-ye in free.  It's the great attractor in the sky.  Behold our childhood's end.  For now we see through a glass, darkly.....  

10:45-------

When does the next shoe fall?  What will be the next shoe?  Does anyone know?  Does anyone have a clue?  Not me, that's for sure.  

Will there be a shot heard 'round the world?  We might hope, and while there's still a world to hear it.  

It does seem that the ball has been served into the media's court.  Is it not enough of a meatball for them?  

I guess they're trying to rub the sleep out of their eyes.  Yes, the media have been leading our procession of zombies.  

How comfortable they've grown.... just the facts, ma'am.  Anyone can play the facts off one another.   Where's the fact that will stick?  

Once upon a time, we had a close encounter.  We've almost forgotten.  Will we remember in time?  We might even need to exercise a mustard seed of faith.  It's almost as if that would kill us.  

4pm---------

If you wish to see the ufo coverup in action, you need go no further than to Steve B's PRG website.  There are three different portal pages to the main website.  The portal of interest here is the LSR Initiative page.  This page is the only one of real substance.  It covers the LSRI, with the dates of 1993-96.  The problem is that the initiative was still-born on day one.  Within two hours on that day, the infamous meeting with Gibbons, Ron was able to sidetrack it into oblivion.  Poor Larry.... poor Steve.  

Yes, Steve is diligent in knocking on the front door of the coverup.  Yes, he is being useful in standing by, pointing to that door.  He has kept the topic alive.  Sure enough, Ron's photo is prominently displayed, but there is no mention of him on the rest of the site.  

But, no, you don't have dig far to find him featured on Gary's Starstream site, and google will take you to many others.  

Steve is being most abstemious wrt ufos.  He is doing his level best to keep the lights in the sky from being contaminated with the paranormal.  

He is well advised to avoid that rabbit hole.  It leads into very murky waters, both scientifically and constitutionally.  Any good reporter would sense that this front door is a blank wall.  But then what is she to do?  Yes, there is a fairly obvious back door, but show me the journal that is constituted to undertake such a journey.  Yes, there is a very deliberately planted poison pill.... the R&D show.  

What impetus will ever get us around that?   Will the Falcon?  I guess we're about to find out.  Steve does not even mention the Aviary.  His site is about the only ufo site that does not.  He is whistle clean.  Steve's pristine innocence provides a portal or staging area that is family friendly.  After that... good luck.  

I believe that Henry Diamond, lawyer to LSR, may have communicated with Ron.  I hope that Larry was given to understand that there was a bigger initiative already underway.  BTW, my dad was an FoL.  

Ron claims that he and I are the only avians to have (knowingly) met this alleged Falcon.  Will it suffice unto the day?  Maybe.  

The mere fact that Ron is using an alleged Falcon as some sort of bait should be more than enough to open this, oh-so, obvious back door.  Human curiosity will overcome the greatest of obstacles, in the end.  

Yes, in order to get to the blue pill, the reporter will have to swallow the red pill, the poison pill.  Will the Falcon be sufficiently tempting?  Maybe.  

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:14 am

Genetic sequencing, engineering, editing, etc., are becoming increasingly commonplace, especially in the marketplace.  

What is an immaterialist to make of these developments....?

Well, the Monad is the universal seed.  I say that persons emerged by the symmerty breaking of that seed.  The Monad is the ultimate simple.  

Simplicity, itself, though, is a construct of sapience.  Sapience is not quite so simple.  Sapience is the aura of personhood.  An elementary particle constitutes the materialists' concept of the simple, but quantum physics has taught us that an elementary particle is anything but elemental.  The idea of a 'bare' particle is a sometimes useful abstraction, useful to simplify the messiness of the quantum realm.

The quantum means nothing without the notion of observation.  Countless theoreticians have spent countless hours trying to objectify the normativity of observation.  They manage only to obfuscate it.  The point is that objectification is the ultimate in normativity.  I have not seen that simple but crucial point raised elsewhere.  It is arguably the greatest single lacuna of philosophy.  

Yes, we can observe chromosomes with electron microscopes.  And we can observe black holes with LIGO.  An immaterialist sounds a note of caution w.r.t. this heroic side of materialism....

Ours is not an objective universe.  It is a participatory universe.  And, it just so happens that we are the great participators.  Get used to it.... get over it.  

The universe is woven out of whole cloth.  We are the thread and the shuttles.  It's that simple.  

Our seeds.... our genes.....  They constitute our aura.  They are a logically essential part of personhood incarnate.  The incarnation is an essential aspect cosmogenesis.  

Genetic sequencing, engineering, editing, etc.......?  It may allow us to harbor 10^10 of us, without additional bloodshed, as we finally enter into the Millennium.  Then, and only then, will we realize God's kingdom.  Will the real Falcon please stand up.......

(cont.)

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:49 pm

The Dan who knew too much.

---

I can't even tell you how happy this makes me. Oh, I can taste the love for all in this man. 

I love him! I want to work with him.

http://www.krem.com/mb/news/nation-now/why-wall-street-hates-this-man/55885261

Read Flash Boys. It is the Katechon incarnate he is fighting.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:39 am

VFM......... vectors, Falcon, media.  

The vectors have not been touted since December, otherwise no change.  The Falcon.... the barest hint of remorse.  Media.... not a whisper.... with just one possible exception..... GNM, the Gordon Novel movie...... a ten part, made for tv/yt movie.  The principals have convened in HW.  Some of the NO crowd are included.  I was supposed contact Paul M about the model RAM that he allegedly sequestered.  It is further alleged that the alleged falcon's motivation to meet me had something to do with the alleged movie.  

Meanwhile, back on Earth, it is supposed that Brexit could lead to the unraveling of globalization.  Orlando, of course, is feeding into global fascism.  Can the PtB beat it back?  And/or is one faction behind it?  Is heaven playing devil's advocate?  

And, I notice that the 9/11 case is still officially open.  

Next week I'll be in the upper Michigan peninsula.  

Is there any news from Nowhere?  It is gene editing, besides the Sun, that poses the biggest challenge to immaterialism.  I believe that it is best dealt with under the rubric of seeds, and, more generally, under the aegis of the Logos spermatikos.  Gene editing is the acting out of our role as co-Creators.... specifically, it is our participation in the symmerty breaking/mending of the Monad.  

Gene editing is our objectification of atoms.  We complete this process of objectification, which then operates teleologically in the second, logical dimesion of time that we know of as deep time.  I trust that this process is both understandable and plausible.  Deep space/time is another aspect of the MCP, the monism of the consensual present, and of the PSR, etc.  DST is the quasi-impersonal aspect of the katechon.... of our cosmic cocoon.  

DST is the logical support of, and the katechonic cover of, the ouroboric/CTC MCP.  That's a mouthful.  Get used to it.  

And, as I've pointed out frequently, teleology can operate, in part, retro-causally as the dream that portends our sudden awakening.  That may be either the beginning or end of the Millennium.... or both, i.e. the MoAPS and/or the Rapture.  

Ok, we have the phenomenal and noumenal dimensions of time.... rather distinct, ontologically.

(cont.)

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:29 am

Sigh, vectors smectors. 

Not the point.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:52 am

And what is the point, pray tell.....?

I'm guessing that Eric thinks I should be more like him.  And, guess what, I think Eric should be more like me.  What a surprise.  

According to the PSR, we all exist for a reason.  We all like to think we have a reason, but I'm doubting that any of us has more than a sneaking suspicion.  

6pm--------

Eric and I had a half hour conversation.  It went well enough.  I hope that he will stick around for awhile further.  

The main thing we have to do here is simply point toward the rehabilitation of non-analytical reason, i.e. toward holism and the coherence theory of truth (CohTT).  This is all it will take for the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS).  

This is a rather small price to pay for the Millennium/KoG, wouldn't you say?  

And all we need to get that ball rolling is for someone to blow the whistle on Ron's little Aviary/Falcon game.  Please, don't all speak up at once.  I've got the goods on Mr Pelican.... don't you worry.  We just need somebody who knows somebody.  

But, hey, if you're enjoying the chaos, etc., then let's just sit tight.  

Steve Bassett could blow the whistle, but he likes his own little whistle, best.

(cont.)
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:16 am

I received notice that my case at GFC is being reviewed and I will be allowed to return when I have signed a document that is still being composed.  There is a three week time frame.  

This is the email from JP Kahnert that was forwarded to me this morning, when I had, once again, been asked to leave the church.....
So everyone is clear on those guidelines, we (GFC) will put them in writing and your full agreement including signature will be required.

Once that is completed and on the condition you are in full agreement with our conditions, we will allow you to once again begin attending services and the Search For Answers class/gatherings.  This return will be on a probational basis and GFC will monitor closely your presence and your behavior.  Many, many hours have been spent and many people have invested much care, effort and concern towards your presence and participate at GFC.  It is our desire to make it work moving forward, but that will be completely up to you.  As we have said, the SFA class, the congregational and the leadership of GFC will need to experiences you in a way that is constructive and not disruptive.

In the meantime, until the agreement is completed and signed, you are not permitted to be on Grace Fellowship Church premises or attend any ministry activities of GFC.  

I should be gratified that, at least, they are taking my situation seriously.  Naturally, I will take seriously whatever document they intend for me to sign.  It is not a requirement that I will take lightly.  My signature would come only under protest.  

Another iron in another fire.  The GFC iron could be of similar weight to the Falcon iron.  My intention is to have them be complementary irons.....

I'm speculating that many evangelical churches, like Grace, see themselves as becoming the last refuges in the coming storm.  Is my intention to deny them that status.  If truth be told, it is my intention to place them in harm's way.  

Christians are supposed to be in harm's way. It's in our contract. That contract, in most cases, is being shirked. Instead, there is safety in numbers, dwindling numbers.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:50 am

This is very interesting Dan. They want a document regulating your disagreement and keeping you contained. They seem to have thought hard about this and are trying to accommodate you. They have to, they are trapped. Haha, the J-man knew love is a slippery slope with its own agenda and timing. Why do you want to go spoil their fun anyway? I tried it. No thanks. I don't say that condescendingly. Christians are mostly impossible to talk to. 

So few have open minds.

Rational, intelligent, loving people believe in their religions and views about the world with all their hearts. I've done a lot of soul searching in this area. To be true to my protocol, I followed the threads to the end of and beyond my silly superstitious beliefs and myths. 

I have reached out to some fringe evangelicals. They are mostly lost in Messiah complexes or their own schemes. They carry their suffering and rejection with them. They don't realize the key is a clean break. The work is an inner one and one that must be self ignited.

How ironic, but it illustrates the J-man's point, to find yourself, you must die. You have to die and twist the knife yourself. Very counter evolutionary. I suppose maturity requires us to take control of and transcend our programming.

If we can be sensitive in the moment, we can say and listen the way we should. I have learned to enter in to these situations with nothing to say myself. Let it just happen. I have had random conversations with people recently who need what I have or vice versa I need them. I do not throw myself against closed doors. I am quite happy to pick up my mat and walk on if someone is lost in the dream. We share a genuine deep unexplainable connection. The more open we are, the more magick that occurs. 

It really is as simple as the sages say, even if they might not all agree what that 'Other' is, with no doubts now, there is 'Other' and part of us is that too.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:12 am

Eric,

Ok, but........

Most recognize that we are coming to a turning point.  We will not be able to turn without a pivot.  The truth will be our pivot.  The truth is inside all of us.  It is personal.  

But, the truth is also historical.  We are historical.  The truth was meant to be embedded in history.  That is the definition of the prophetic tradition.  

Buddhists tend not to take history seriously.  Prophetics do.  We have a serious contradiction.  

There is an evangelical spirit.  Buddhists do not recognize it.  

Buddhists do recognize non-dualism. Non-dualism has been cast mainly is negative terms. On the prophetic side, non-dualism has been cast in the positive/gnostic terms of Monism.

(cont.)
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:30 am

The positive/gnostic form of monism is also known as Neoplatonism.  There is no equivalent in the Eastern traditions, tbmk.  

This is the closest equivalent of the BPWH.  Leibniz' monadology seems to deemphasize the emanationism of Plotinus.  This is what I refer to as the deep or logical dimension of time.  

In logical time, the Monad forms spontaneously out of a primordial abyss of experiential chaos.  This Monad differentiates into personal and impersonal aspects.  The Demiurge is the personal aspect.  The splitting continues rather as with the blastosphere of developmental biology.  

The blastula, correspondingly, has an animal/vegetal polarity, I believe.  

10am--------

Ron continues updating me on the Gordon/Hollywood project.  I've asked him to explain how this project might have any relation to Disclosure, the vectors and/or the September surprise.  And, while we're at it, what happened to Falcon?  Might we expect any further communication with Falcon?  

It is said that ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny.  I'm suggesting that, more accurately, ontogeny recapitulates cosmogeny, from a Plotinian PoV.  

(cont.)

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:33 pm

I don't think that's right Dan. I have not felt fundamentally Monism was incongruous with Eastern thought, I have always felt they are talking about the same thing roughly, the 'Other' irreducible thing that we are a part of. We are all part of the same irreducible, PERSONAL, I'll give you that, stuff.

"Substantival monism, which is represented by religions such as Hinduism and Buddhism in the East and philosophers such as Baruch Spinoza in the West, holds that the entirety of reality is reducible to only one substance."

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Monism

No religion has a lock on anything, we know that. We know the secret is hidden in plain sight within all of them and none of them. RAW discovered this, as many who share his Discordant ways did in our modern age. They hinted at the post-modern world we are creating now.

You have to adopt a dynamic non-linear way of thinking to play the game or escape the trap, you must be intuitive and intentional to discover it. I know there are great Masters alive in the world today guiding us and looking out for us, but that is too easy. We are the ones that must choose. Not once, but it seems, over and over and over again. These Masters or UTs came from us and represent our potential maybe. The one we can discover through the playing out of the prophetic tradition or game we are playing out.

I'm down to go with anyone's version of Apotheosis if I can get back to my Source. Who cares who has all the details right?! Who could? Not a monkey brain. We are born with governors and limits galore. We are a part of a being who cast itself out into a finite situation, which is not finite at all from the right perceptive, game or not.

You would need to be able to forget.

The 80/20 rule maybe applies here, or the The Pareto principle, which states that 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes. Most results come from a small number of causes. That gives me hope, ain't much that is smaller than myself, which I say knowing, with false humility dripping, I was born highly into this game this go around with many advantages. So, there are many more more lowly than I and who suffer much greater than I.

At it's simplest, to be alive and conscious, is to have the ability to cause a change in the substance around us. 3D, 2D or 5D perspective is irrelevant, we are all in the same stuff, no matter what dimension we occupy.

We are all clueless and have forgotten our self. We will laugh about it together one day I'm sure. We will be amazed at how much time we wasted stacking rocks. Stacking rocks isn't so bad compared to the boredom of nothing, isn't something preferable to nothing?

If I let my imagination go, we imagine and feel we are all One, yes, but this is just a stage of evolution. I believe we are are part of things even bigger than the One, the One of Ones maybe. If I can think that, than the truth could and will be even more weird.

So this is all why they end up saying just go with the flow man, it's just too big for a monkey brain to handle.

I have enough to meet my needs, I have a love in my life, a few good friends and a knowing that has turned life inside out. Where to go from here, hmmmm.

Finger in the air and out of my butt for once.

---
http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Monism wrote:
Ramanuja (1017-1137), the famous philosopher saint of Vaishnava Hinduism, argued in favor of a qualified monism (visistadvaita), adding that souls, matter, and Isvara must also be counted as real but fully dependant on Brahman. His system affirmed the existence of a personal God in contrast to Shankara's impersonal view of Brahman.

I think I am somewhere swimming with this guy you and Spinoza. Am I a Panentheist or a Pantheist, somewhere in the middle of all that is what I feel and throw in the Dao.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Monism wrote:...the Dao can never be fully understood or defined since it transcends conceptualizations. It can only be subtly pursued by humans through effortless action (wu wei), a mode of being where individuals act in a natural, effortless way (thus mimicking the action of Dao in the world). The pervasive presence of the Dao in everything marks it as one of the most distinct examples of religious monism.

I know know know know through my perception and experience that wu wei is a very real way to navigate and through intuitive creativity coupled with right intention wrapped in Love for all as all, a new order of being is unlocked. It is personal and feminine. That feminine lifted me up, so its Alchemical. Breathing doesn't get you closer to God.

Loving more does!

So, I'm a muddled monist mess Dan, but monism is part of the way forward for religion, it is the thread between. There are several forms of monism as I have come to understand it.

Last edited by garzparz on Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:52 pm

Eric wrote:What we think changes future probabilities and the more of us thinking the same thing, influences those probabilities. That's why this is a battle for minds.

one slight adjustment: alter "probabilities" to "potential".

on another note, Dan have you heard how the UN members met on gun confiscation a week ago? The Orlando incident is spewing leaks howling false flag and UN member meetup. I'm assuming everyone who attended and were in favor have already made their last rites? Except the Swiss who have put out notice of withdrawl from the EU with the Brits considering following suit?

DA Group is noticeably absent for 2 weeks now, less than a week after they reported someone had taken a shot at their chaperone and I truly hope Pelican and Falcon are not among the list of hostiles? Too bad Dr Bordon & 15 are no longer with us, I'd be curious for their comment on this situation. Especially since Putin decided to take out US sites in the ME.....they chasing another stargate?

Do you still need a piano dropped on Pelican and Falcon?

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:06 pm

Eric wrote:http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Monism wrote:
...the Dao can never be fully understood or defined since it transcends conceptualizations. It can only be subtly pursued by humans through effortless action (wu wei), a mode of being where individuals act in a natural, effortless way (thus mimicking the action of Dao in the world). The pervasive presence of the Dao in everything marks it as one of the most distinct examples of religious monism.

That is interesting you put it that way.  My sense of you is more Awen then Dao. Fueled by Neart.  Flowing in Tuirigin.

Awen:  the three drops of inspiration - "the encryptions of primal creative power, having the ability to change our lives; a living possibility, arising when the rays of experience glance upon and inspire the dormant seeds of knowledge within us."  It is pure "connective energy running through our being, bridging areas of ignorance, reconnecting areas of neglect, bringing into one teeming mass of imagery, metaphore, and understanding all that we are about." --Caitlin Mathews "The Gifts of Awen", from the book The Celtic Spirit.

Neart:  (NYART') an Irish word for which there is no English equivalent, meaning roughly 'strength' or 'power' in the sense of the 'energy of life.'  This sacred energy is the source of all movement in the universe...including transformation.

Tuirigin:  (TOOR' ghun) is a very precise word for which there is no English equivalent; the nearest translation is "a circuit of births" correlating to different types of transformational journeys.  One such journey being the movement of the soul between the otherworld and this world in a series of journeys resulting in metempsychosis - the migration of soul from one body or state of being to another.  Tuirigin is nothing less than the birth of the true nature, for it is not until the soul has been fused with everything else that it assumes its true nature; the soul's many turnings bring about its potential; wisdom. The Celtic tuirigin is about fusion - not refining the soul til it reaches nirvana, but a profound communion with everything that brings authenticity to the soul.

In modern terms an Elemental on a transformational journey toward universal consciousness.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Cy, the Dao and Qi is the energy that enables those aspects, but I personally had to my find my connection to 'Other'. Sounds like the Awen. Perhaps this Awen brings beings into existence those who ask these questions. We live tortured broken lives. Boo hoo for us. It does suck massively at times. Like fucking massively. But I know I only remember what I need to and I take a lot on faith or synchronicity more so these days. We still need to make those choices ourselves to connect to the dormant.

East and West, shadows of each other, who need each other I think. I definitely had to find that. I have to believe that everyone will need to go through some form of this dissolution and union. Does that give me a better view, more clear, I think yes. Is this perspective valuable for the times today. Yes, it is crucial that these things we talk about here and how we live become the norm and way forward. We have to all embrace this and find our balance and connect. I feel it and know what it means to listen to, grapple with and embrace this.

I know the path is not to Nirvana, but to union, as you say, inner and outer.

We are asleep.
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:00 pm

garzparz wrote:Cy, the Dao and Qi is the energy that enables those aspects, but I personally had to my find my connection to 'Other'. Sounds like the Awen. Perhaps this Awen brings beings into existence those who ask these questions. We live tortured broken lives. Boo hoo for us. It does suck massively at times. Like fucking massively. But I know I only remember what I need to and I take a lot on faith or synchronicity more so these days. We still need to make those choices ourselves to connect to the dormant.

East and West, shadows of each other, who need each other I think. I definitely had to find that. I have to believe that everyone will need to go through some form of this dissolution and union. Does that give me a better view, more clear, I think yes. Is this perspective valuable for the times today. Yes, it is crucial that these things we talk about here and how we live become the norm and way forward. We have to all embrace this and find our balance and connect. I feel it and know what it means to listen to, grapple with and embrace this.

I know the path is not to Nirvana, but to union, as you say, inner and outer.

We are asleep.

Qi is Neart, yes.  

Here is an example from a story I've been writing...remember mind is not limited by Time, Place, nor Space (any distance).

Cy wrote:
Zari's slim form raced down the escalator and toward the exterior doors of her residential building.  She bumped past a man entering, who muttered a protest about the disregarded and disrespected.  But she ignored him and dashed outside.  

The glow of the buildings flooded the twilight in faux daylight that cast no shadows, but they're effects were particular dazzling now as true evening approached.  She blinked to adjust her eyes to the new type of light.

She bolted down a spoke-lane, gaudy with patterned pavers.  Then a left onto a boardwalk, skirting around another building and entered the Garden.  

The cooler air of the Garden was already enriching from awakening nocturnal algae blooms.  She crossed a pond alight with glowing algae in a rainbow of colors via an ornate stone bridge.  

There was a courtyard further out for which she was aiming.
Down a long dew-laden garden path, enveloped on either side by dense groups of flowered greenery taller than herself, she trotted.  Hues of pink, lavender, and red in a variety of flower shapes released a pungeont pheromone into the air as she passed. The pheromone was designed to attract arial pollinators flitting by disturbing the flow of air, and so the sensitive plants responded instantly to her passage.  The winding path approached an opening that revealed a stone paved courtyard amid the greenery.  

At the center of the courtyard, an elegant black-haired woman in a pale topaz gown that pooled in folds about her feet, stood in contemplation, covered in butterflies.  Zari came to a halt at the edge of the paved circle working to catch her breath.  The woman stood silently facing away from her.

The silence grew around the courtyard until the communing butterflies began to hum.  Their melody and harmonies interwove with the cooling air of evening.  Still Zari waited.  

She knew better than to intrude.  You did not enter the charmed circle unless invited.

Finally, a soft voice responded.  "Sithchain ni-caran."

A pause.

Then, it was Zari's turn, "Lady, open the portal!" she exclaimed.

"I will not open it."

"Wherefore not?"

"None may enter Sephiroth's Circle but the child of a sovereign of a privileged world, or a truth-craftsman bringing his craft."

Zari bit her lip.

The precepts's of the Adepts described no one may gain admittance to the charmed circle when some one challenged the Grace-of-the-Portal for entry.  What did that mean?  

It was a test with a long-running tradition.  A test obviously involving the philosophical science of the Adepts,who's focus was the pursuit of All Being.  

Zari considered it for a moment.  The test decried 'no-one, may gain admittance'.  A one or oneness was a metrical state of being...a consciousness of physical form with a low vibrational wavelength.  All Being was a truth-study in the vast, complex communion with all things.  

All Being was a work of Greater Art.  Art, Zari knew, required creative ingredients.  The Triads of Knowledge stated, four things are needed by every work of art: a place, a time, an author, and a cause.

That was IT! -- the answer to the riddle!  The connection between the current state of being and the components of art as transformation!

Zari went to one knee and spoke reverently, "it is not some One who requests admittance, Lady.  It is a humble Author; pure inspiration;  pure creative consciousness, shaken like stardust over everything both aware and unaware;  I am a facet of the mythic truth, written in the greenbook of the Grass --the primal scripture of all worlds."

Zari waited without moving so much as a muscle.  A shiver ran down her spine.  It was not the first time she had approached this test, but she stubbornly refused to fail.  She bowed her head awaiting the verdict.

Long moments passed, marked only by the rustling of the breeze in the flowered greenery behind her, and in the occasional patter of butterfly wings as they shifted positions around the woman.

The verdict never came.

Zari puzzled over the silence.  Then at long last the woman turned toward her and the butterflies took to the air in a small cloud around her.  

"Enter."

The woman extended a delicate hand to indicate a position before her.  Her eyes, with striking butterfly wing patterns on the lids, studied her as if they could see past her skin into her soul.  Instinctively, Zari knew the woman was reading her aura.  She rose and moved to the spot indicated.

"I pledge my Oath without boasting, Lady."

The Butterfly Queen smiled a gentle smile.

"Enigma of two worlds pursues you, child.  A truth of Being holds primacy in all the universe.  It is on the tongue of the mind-matrices and their matrons.  And it is a thing that fast will bind.

-- From DRACO I: Ghost Wolf by Cyrellys Geibhendach, comment on Awen: Pure Inspiration, Pure Creative Consciousness, Authorship, Mythic Truth.

Edit to add note: This is a story told from a Old Irish world view...in this context the term "Sovereign" does not mean "royalty". It means the deepest degree of "self-ownership" in regards to both the living self, the elemental-self, and ultimately all of higher consciousness stemming from establishment of a person's spiritual nature or IDENTITY.

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:31 am

Waiting for a response to my monism post Dan. 

Try to keep up.

Not like you have much to do.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Sorry, Eric, I am on a week's long trip in Michigan..... just a vacation.

You are right that monism is the hallmark of Eastern pantheism. I'm not disputing that claim. By the same token, the Western monotheism has been mired in dualism.

The BPWH will, only too gladly, borrow that monism. What the BPWH brings to that table is the monotheistic valorization of time and history. This is a notion that is quite foreign to the East. Will you be able to agree with this, Eric?

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:09 pm

Enjoy. No worries.
dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:44 am

Eric and I are both trying to fix the world.  We both foresee a spiritual turn as necessary for our transcendence of materialism.  Our survival will depend on making this turn.  

Back in the enlightenment, science was going to save us from religion.  It did, after a fashion.  

The age of reason defined itself, however, in terms of reductive reason. The nascent science subscribed to the CorTT, correspondence theory of truth, to the exclusion of coherence.

The definitive idea back then was the Catesian dichotomy between mind and matter. The prophetic tradition bought into the duality, all to readily.

(cont.)

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Yes indeed. Dan has helped me learn more about the difference between facts and propositions. I learned a lot of what I was standing on was pretty meaningless when I went back to first principles. That is hard for any human to do. Learning the difference between the Coherence and Correspondence theories of truth helped me a lot. Metaphysics is far from dead and very needed now more than ever as our abilities reach godlike levels.

What you sense around you can not be taken as fact and thus reality. What is happening in our heads is not some coping mechanism to deal with the anxiety of being plopped in a dual outer harsh world with a soft gushy inner center. Consciousness is not some emergent accident we feel and think. In the physical it emerged long ago, but it entered into this time/space continuum from a place with no time and space and are all a part of that. Instead, what is in our heads may create the reality around us through will and action. We create the world around us from inside our heads. This is the mental vs. physical debate basically. Funny that people spend their careers going around and around these ideas, when the point is to live connected, not know how our brains work. The mystics of many religions have taught this; as above, so below.

You think, in our current form, we are ready to live in a mental only existence? When people are leading us in Washington who want nothing more than to keep people distracted and suppressed for some love of fake money and their way of life with no love for their fellow person, it is clear we need another way. Our lowest common denominator is a pretty low bar. We can do better. We must do better. That's some of Cy's influence on me speaking Wink

The materialists go further to their corner waiting for the heat death of the Universe and the fundamentalists go to theirs praying for it all to end and their myths to become reality. Us rational people are left in the middle asking why all the hate, where is the Love?

If someone trips into this long meandering thread, let me say now and ever, that Love is all that is real and behind our ramblings, which are not ramblings at all if you read closely. If you have an open mind, you will find something here. We did. So wrap your head around that, roll a big one and smoke it, often, I do and learn to go with the flow.

Our best possible world depends on it. Let the ones of us who have transcended the ego programming and selfish desires, help lead the rest out of their slumber. We are not perfect, I certainly am not. I am a muddled mess at times, but mostly clear and calm these days, with fear of nothing but my own laziness, which is not so bad. I lust and covet and lie and fear, but people like me have a way to step out of our monkey brains when needed most. There is a spark of something much greater than myself burning in me and brighter as I let it.

That's what I am here to do. I'm here to help wake all of you up and I am and will always be committed to that. I am a collection of opposites, imagine juggling all that inside of us. It's enough to drive a single person crazy. You must be connected to your source handle this stuff. This pursuit is the essence of my being. I can not deny my programming and I am finding that the more I let the DNA code run, the clearer things become and the less dependent on my senses I become. Yes, its much bigger than myself I found and know.

That's the point.

People will not open to more than themselves. What I have experienced and clarified with Dan is an inversion of control, IoC, that's a software development concept. We loosely couple system components so that they can scale horizontally at massive scale, instead of tightly coupling to only the inputs we know and like, instead, we are always on with no governor. That's what makes the cloud work, loose coupling. It's all connected. My career connecting things and people is an outward reflection of my inner programming to make connections. It is very comforting and amazing to feel yourself in the flow, even when it gets crazy, you know its all flowing and something is causing it. Amazing no? You can feel that. Move with it. It is intoxicating and blissful. It is not the point though, that feeling of bliss and connection. It is, but it isn't. You work that one out.

That's what we have to do as well to evolve, decouple, loosen our grasp, standardize our inputs and outputs. Open to all, accept connections from all. You are part of a system, but a member in particular, each with a mini Universe inside.

The materialists know senses are deceptive, but they use that to say that is why you can't trust your thinking, the world is hard and cold. Trust us. We know. Ha, they know shit. They are scared little monkey brains watching what they knew shift under their feet and their reductionist thinking and world view is hobbling them and they begrudgingly are opening up to this deeper level of nature. That's what I see. They are trapped by their own thinking.

I do like Sam Harris though, he is very thoughtful for an Atheist and I think he sees the value beyond religion in our spirituality and connectedness. He is a humanist view, not sure if he is transhumanist. Digging a lot more into his stuff now. I want to understand clearly Dennet and Harris. My thoughts and beliefs are fluid. That is my advantage because that's how the Universe works, always swirling with potential made real in the moment through focus and intent, we change reality from inside our minds.

Coherence theory "measures coherence and consistency among statements within a system." this is how our legal system works. This is what Dan is doing, using the prophetic tradition, he has weaved a rational story from the past into the dynamic swirl of the present and is hoping this will echo out into the future imposing some kind of pattern I guess.

I met Dan in the still point. I see it now and understand better. The prophetic tradition meets the dynamic future right now, here. Yes, just some Internet kooks here meditating a new way forward.

T.S. Eliot wrote:At the still point of the turning world. Neither flesh nor fleshless;
Neither from nor towards; at the still point, there the dance is,
But neither arrest nor movement. And do not call it fixity,
Where past and future are gathered. Neither movement from nor towards,

Neither ascent nor decline. Except for the point, the still point,
There would be no dance, and there is only the dance.

How did I do Dan?

This is all very beautiful to me, this unfolding. This all feels like really deep and important shit and this is all very profound for me. The synchronicity I see and accept brings meaning and coherence to this ultimately. I would hate to forget all this and have to learn it again in another life. I will be where I choose to be I learned.

I choose Life.
I choose Love.
I choose to see the best in us.
I choose to see we all have a note to sing.
I choose to see no one is better or worse than another.
I choose to accept that I am connected to all things and live accordingly.

Dan! that has been my point. It is the spirit and dynamic non-linear movement that has brought this all into focus and coherent for me, in conjunction with your thinking. I know it's all probably game, but the scope is beyond imagining. From this limited monkey brain, I can only say I feel as an atom looking at the Sun.
Cyrellys
Cyrellys
Admin
Admin

Post by Cyrellys on Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:12 pm

Two thumbs up Eric! Cy

Rue she said Protection
Rooster's Crow Confusion
A dog with no Illusion.

dan
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Yes, Eric, two thumbs up.  

Redutive thinking has turned us away from qualitive thought, toward the quantitative.  Only quantity matters.  Quality/value is only subjective.  Quality matters only in as much as it can be quantified/monetized.  

This analytic/reductive think made the industrial revolution possible, but now it threatens to kill us.  

Eric, I equate pantheism with non-dualism.  This non-dualism tends to take a pessimistic view of the world, as being sum of all the illusions generated by or collective karma.  Salvation is to escape this perpetual wheel of Samsara.  And we can only make this escape individually.  We end up with a few spiritual virtuosos.  

OTOH, we have Monotheism, which erred at the other extreme.  Monotheists were at pains to differentiate Creator from Creation.  They could never stop their divisive ways.  

Got to head out.......

Eventually they managed to separate atom from atom.  Materialists dream of building Frankenstein, atom by atom.  God died, by a thousand cuts.  

Our imaginations, our sense of holism, died by a thousand cuts.

The competition was terrific. If you couldn't build your mansion on the waterfront, you could have one reserved for you in heaven.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:45 pm