Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:37 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:35 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:52 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:17 am

I would not quit my job if you told me I should. I would not nor have I done anything at your or anyone's suggestion. My steps are directed from within. You think I'm kidding or exaggerating maybe about the mystical synchronicities? The inner dialogue? The feelings? My steps simply are intersecting with yours somehow. I have everything I need within. So, don't worry about me. I'm just watching and coasting.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:23 am

Maybe I'm Lucifer. And you and I must battle for the souls of men or maybe you are Wink If you are him though, I might be the Devil. I don't feel like killing everyone.

Ohhhhh, the duality of it all!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:26 am

But, Eric, you do realize that these ongoing phenomena do leave you in a vulnerable spot.  Don't go stealing any sailboats, either.  

For stunts like that, it helps to be connected, down at the agency.  My connections are flimsy, at best.

Well, if you don't count Kasmir Rose.  

Anyway, I would also urge caution w.r.t. magic. If you gotta do it, I can't stop you, and I sure couldn't help you, if you got in over your head.  Stuff happens.... that's all I know.

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:32 am

Worst case, what, I die, so what? Natural or otherwise. My girlfriend would be devasted. She still has her head in the maya. We both know things could get crazy. We have basic prep, but not much. I'm selling my guns.

I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine Wink

What is the risk if I act naturally? I am real with you. This is me. You are the only one who would play with me.

Talking in the open like this is even better.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:39 am

LTrue.  Be as open as possible.  

That's the one thing where I can be helpful.... listening.

And understand that just by communicating with you, by putting up with your phenomena, it could be construed as encouragement.  Anything that goes sour could get other folks in trouble.  

I'm heading OTL.....

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:08 pm

Well, I'm just picking up what comes to me.

OTL in what way?

I'm here to listen too.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:16 pm

We're heading to a cafe on the Bay.

My point is, w.r.t. the Omega, for instance, is that we have a common target to 'shoot' at, instead of shooting at each other.

This is something that the non-dualists just don't get.  We may have to become positively proactive, if we wish to avoid all against all, or a throwback to tribal warfare.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:27 pm

I will do what is needed and asked of me and then get out of the way. This reminder comes up again.

Hexagram 32: HÊNG

DURATION

Remain steady and allow 
    the world to shape itself.

Receiving this hexagram is an encouragement to endure, to move ahead by abiding in what is true and correct. It is not a time to let the ego swell with successes nor to despair at misfortunes. It is simply a time to hold to the path of essential truth. 

It is likely that a change has occurred, or is about to. It is your responsibility to hold your course and go on without regarding this change. Constancy in correct thought and action is the order of the day. Rather than letting your head be turned, simply hold steady on your spiritual path while the world reforms around you.

Do not indulge in judgement, impatience, or ambitious thinking now. By concerning yourself only with what is essential and true and good, only with what is in front of you and your correct relationship to it, you meet with good fortune now.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:16 am

Hi Dan,

Just sticking my head in the door this evening as I work some radio. I hope all is well with you. Did I get you my up to date email address at the beginning of the year? I couldn't remember if I did...I'm over at gmail since dishmail went belly up. Same moniker.

Just to let you know I'm including OMF in a late night project I have so you should start seeing some posts on the forum from me again. It might bring some traffic; we'll see heh!

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:30 am

Cy, 

Thank you very much for keeping us in mind. Hope that things are going well with all your many projects.

I'm still keeping in mind a possible September surprise.  But there has been no communication from Ron, since last year.  

I'm sure you're aware of the global instabilities on many fronts. 

Your new radio show must be keeping you busy..... 
    https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t244-mind-mix-radio-2016 

Steve Greer is mixing it up as usual......!  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:57 am

You're welcome Dan! I'd like to add you to my interview schedule. I can prerecord and then upload later to broadcast so that the timing is more convenient. We can talk about any subject you like and we can do a regular interview series if you like.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:02 am

Cy, 

Thank you.  I would very much appreciate the opportunity.  I would be glad to tailor my remarks to your audience.  

Perhaps Eric would participate as well.

Eric texted me the following link......

http://blog.oup.com/2016/04/paradoxical-buddhism-philosophy/ 

I'm perusing it now........ 

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:36 am

Kewl Beans! I use yahoo messenger's voice function to do interviews but if that won't work for you I think I can set up a google version

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:54 am

Hoffman on life in the Desktop UI we live in. How can we learn what the machine underneath is? 
    Do we need to? I don't know. I think we are supposed to get on with the simulation. 
    Perhaps when you awake to simulated reality, you are removed from said simulation?

https://youtu.be/oYp5XuGYqqY

How do you speak to the world to make change? 

With...

Honesty be clear and straightforward.
    Authenticity be yourself, stand in your Truth.
    Integrity be your word.
    Love wish them well.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:05 am

Cy, 

I've been using skype and FaceTime. 

I have an iPad and a pc.  Eric is in tech industry, so I doubt that he would have a problem, either.  We're both heeded to different parts of the world, in a couple of weeks.  We'll both be back by the end of May, I believe.  

I'm open to any suggestions from you.  I'm looking forward to it!  

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:18 am

dan wrote:Cy, 

I've been using skype and FaceTime. 

I have an iPad and a pc.  Eric is in tech industry, so I doubt that he would have a problem, either.  We're both heeded to different parts of the world, in a couple of weeks.  We'll both be back by the end of May, I believe.  

I'm open to any suggestions from you.  I'm looking forward to it!  

(cont.)

I have Skype. I haven't tested it yet with my broadcasting system - in need of a willing guinea pig. Let me check on that and I'll let you know if we can use Skype. If so we can set up a date that is good for you and Eric too if he'd like to join us.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:36 am

Sure, happy to chat.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:44 am

Sorry, threading here. Take your time Dan, please respond to Hoffman and this possible way to merge metaphysical contexts.

You can not make assertions across all possible contexts. You have chosen a thread of metaphysical ideas that point to the BPWH. Many in the here and now crowd would resist metaphysical approaches and instead embrace an experiential path. We have to be careful here letting our senses and intuition alone guide us. Reason has been gifted to us along with our creative drive. We must fight the idea that conceptualization falsifies things. We can not toss out our minds. They must be bent to the higher will. This is obviously not true that thinking and all desire cause suffering. Not all things that flow from thought are empty, but most of our senses are designed to procreate, not understand the nature of reality. We could have evolved to this stage though now to do just that. Consider what's behind the veil of senses.

Radical contexualism is an attempt to unify philosophies. What do you think? http://blog.oup.com/2016/04/paradoxical-buddhism-philosophy/

Maybe we can't have it binary anymore. Things are too complex to only use a binary filter. Maybe we need to move to quantum thinking. We can't precisely know anything.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:47 am

Cy, 

If your system is already set up for Yahoo, it would probably easier for us to adapt to that.   

Eric, 

Yes, it looks like Donald Hoffman has definitely opened the doors of perception, for us to walk through.  His TED talk that you link to is very clear and concise.  

Hoffman, however, has, deliberately, I trust, left for us, one gaping gap in his logic.  This is the door that we may gladly walk through......

When you open the doors of perception, it would be nihilistic to not provide some sort of compass.  The only compass, lodestone or touchstone, that he is willing provide for us is Evolution.  

Well, Eric, you're aware by now that I take that lodestone to be fools-gold. And I'm sure you agree. 

There is only one obvious touchstone, and that is the Monad.... our 'personified' Monad, if you will. 

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:19 am

Mindfulness is a returning to that place where I see how things change through my engagement with them…this is so simple. And the great gift that Buddhism offers. Take what you need and leave the rest I always say.

‘All we know of a thought is the experience of thinking, all we know of a sensation is the experience of sensing, all we know of a sight is the experiencing of seeing, all we know of a sound is the experience of hearing…. And all that is known of thinking, sensing, seeing, hearing, touching, tasting and smelling is the knowing of them. And what is it that knows this knowing? Only something that itself has the capacity to know could know anything. So it is knowing that knows knowing.’ - Rupert Spira

---

Experiments to confirm the existence and precise point where non-local effects are possible.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/04/160422115329.htm

---

Evolution was mainly here to get our minds to this point and mainly through senses designed to procreate and traits were selected based on fitness, not reality.

To meditate on Hoffman's presentation and ideas in the light of our discussion and experiences makes his conclusions seem obvious, but I see how profound the gap is between our Science and reality.

We think of other things besides procreation. OK, possible we are in this sense world we can not assume is reality. That provides the intellectual gap needed I think. I personally feel that true reality is one of pure thought and energy, pure Magick and will. No proof but the Magick I am making in my own life with this awareness.

Last edited by garzparz on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:37 am

JOur only task is to provide a mindful pivot, about which the current moment of history may reconfigure itself.  

We, of course, will not be the only ones so situated. 

However, quite frankly, I have yet to run across any other group or individuals who are playing this game with a full deck.  All the ones that I'm aware of have deliberately, or so it would seem, left gaping gaps in their Metanarratives, if they even entertain such a concept.  

I'm counting on you, Eric, to help me fill in the lacunae.  So far, so good, on your part of that bargain.  

Yes, you have introduced me to a wide range of new concepts, centered around non-duality.  

We now have two main targets..... the non-duality folks and the prophetic folks.  Does that leave anyone out?  I doubt it.  

Well, it leaves out our fellow scientists.  Between us, I think we have them covered.  

What we are left with is, indeed, a radical contextualism.  This is the main concept of co-dependent arising or pratityasamutpada.  

There is one thing I ask you to be cautious about, Eric...... that is the nihilism that seems so often to attend this abstacted/intellectualized form of Buddhism.  

This is particularly a problem for those who have difficulty entertaining a metaphysical notion of love.  I doubt that is your problem, but it is for the many would-be philosophers that we'll be running into.   

Our best counter for nihilism is monism.  

Postmodern pluralism is a case in point.  It is an existential nihilism.  All effort, all deliberation is futile.... stop the world, I want to get off.  

People will delight in throwing this final piece of the Katechon in our faces.  

And, yes, this is the ultimate cop-out.  Yes, it is perfectly true that the world will be saved, despite any individual's effort.  It has already been written in the stars.  So why do we have to go around making noise about a fait-accompli?  

Simple answer.... we don't.   

But..... what else is there to do?  Catch dogs.... watch the grass grow?  

This is just our idea of fun.  

Sure, we could come up with bigger contexts, but isn't this enough?  

Yes, Buddhism has liberated many individuals, but never a society.  Buddhism utterly failed to confront the Katechon.  We are now at that point in history where the Katechon looms largest.  Indeed, it would be difficult to say that the Katechon had not taken on apocalyptic proportions.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:03 pm

I like how this is flowing. You are giving me a crash course in metaphysics. I'm trying to fill in my gaps. I'm glad my rambling has helped. Again, we are just two guys here shooting the shit and helping each other out.

I looked into the abyss and it just didn't feel right. I'm not a depressive person, I am annoyingly optimistic Wink
    I don't have a nihilistic bone in my body. I was born to care.

---

I highlighted some relevant portions of this amazing poem. Check it out. 

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/04/24/joy-at-sudden-disappointment/

---

There is this possible Sept surprise, so this is not just an academic execercise for you. I'll confess back in Dec 15 I heard from you, crazy conspiracy types and Joy to maybe hit the road last Dec. I did and it was quite a trip. 

It's one thing to start some dialogue, it's entirely another to say the sky is falling. 

Has not the Katechon created this Apocalyptic scenario? It all comes back to separation. 

Last edited by garzparz on Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:26 pm

Well, Eric, my aviary nom de guerre is chicken little, so this is what I do day in and day out.  And now I'm even putting a date on it. 

But, not to worry.....

I'm also predicting that we'll be able to save the world by September, anyway.  So, if you go to sleep now, and wake up in October, you'll know that my dual prediction was successful.  Yea!  

Yes, with both of us at the wheel, this task seems so much easier.  

I'm just enjoying this sublime silence, here at the center of the world.  

Even if no one else joined us, I know that they are here in spirit. I can feel it.  

Your poetry tells me as much.  

The best kept secret in the world is that it has already been saved.  This secret is the only real Katechon.  But, if you look around you see that it is no secret.  Babies know it, even as they cry for Mother. 

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Save the world by September, check.

If anyone else I knew said that I'd roll my eyes and back away slowly, but you are crazy enough and connected enough that it might be true.

Why am I here again?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Why are you here......?  

Just to reassure me that the world has indeed been saved. 

What do the two witnesses have to witness.....? 

Same thing.

Our task is the easiest task in the world, because everyone, but everyone already knows this, in their heart of hearts.  

However, even we, eternal optimists, must admit that not everyone out there is listening to their heart.  

Are they going to drag down the rest of us, in their despair?  

Oh, they'll sure try.  

To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln..... God must love the despairing pessimists, otherwise he'd not have created so many of them.  

God must love to turn hearts.  

Everyone loves drama, especially God, or so I've been told.  I do suspect that we might be in for a doozie.  Would God really want to disappoint poor little chicken little?  Nah! 

Hey, I just might take it personally!  

Just between you and me, Eric, we have right before our eyes a beautiful warrior.... Cyrellys.  

She is definitely not going to sit around waiting for the stars to align.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 am