Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:34 pm

Jump to it.....  be direct.....

Sure.

There is something called panentheism.  It's been around forever.  It is supposed to be something of a compromise between pantheism and theism.

It's as if a committee were tasked to work out a compromise between the world's two great traditions.... it's very clunky.  

I think, Eric, that we can do better.  I think I've already done better.  With two of us, we ought to be able to do even better.  

As it presently exists, it is only a compromise.  Why not a synthesis, I ask?  

So here it is, just for starters......

The first priority is to combine reason and intuition.  How so?  

You, and everyone you've mentioned so far says that this is impossible.  

We are supposed to empty our minds, and let the creative juices flow.

Ok, but what about the Vision thing?

Who are we? From whence do we come, and whither do we go?

Do we all come from the same Source, or not, Eric? And what is the nature of this Source?

Do you, or anybody else, have a clue?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 pm

My awareness and understanding fits best so far with panentheism it seems. I didn't have a good understanding. Better now. I have not spent time formally articulating my experience like this. I think what's happening in my case, is spirit is coming out intuitively and aligning with some of your ideas. I'm more actin in the moment. So reacting to your last post, this is the right track to take he discussion. Everything I have been saying fits better under panentheism. So does Eckhart and other teachers I think.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:58 pm

We do not deny reason. It is not a meeting of equals. In my view, reason and intuition both serve the spirit. No? Both tools. I don't think any of the teachers or myself would be too rigid. We can bend like the reed. Is reason and intuition so incompatible.

To your intention, yes, I see where you are going. You are much better versed in formal philosophy and metaphysics than I am. Remember your talking to an intuitive who just manifests and does things. But to think reason is not part of my experience and world view would be wrong. Reason is important as much as intuition maybe. But intuition must come first I think. Intuition is the connection. I'm working it out. Keep going. I see why you wanted to chat.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:05 pm

We silence our minds and alter states to let the deeper pattern emerge. We step aside. That is the discipline it takes, to learn to quiet the mind. Something else comes forward at a certain point. Then you have to work it out living. Not in a cave in life. Matter emerges from the All Mind or something. When it manifests and that new pattern takes hold, you know it. There are times of thought and contemplatation and there are moments of inspiration and creativity. There is a lot of thinking, but it serves there higher self after awhile. Just starting to explain this.

(cont.)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Ok, great, we're still on the same page......

My simple point to you, Eric, is that it turns out that there's only one page.  

There's only one score, one symphony, one play...... and we each have different instruments, different roles to play in this cosmic symphony.  

I understand that I am verging on heresy, both wrt the theists and pantheists.  It's supposed to be that everyone follows her own bliss.  Isn't that what the pantheists say?  

Or else, follow one of the Scriptures, which is what the theists say.  

Well, if you brought the two sides together, you might find some agreement...... we all follow the path of love.  Ok, isn't that a step in the right direction?  

But there's more..... there's a lot more..... finally there's everything, if we just keep our intuition and reason working together.  

It sounds simple.  It is simple.  So why has it taken us so long, historically, to figure this out?  

Well, I'll tell you why........

It's because we've been looking for truth in all the wrong places.  

Hey, but that's exactly why we're here.  This is the great experiment.

But this experiment is something special.  It's an experiment that cannot and will not fail.  

How do I know this piece of good news?  Because it's the only thing that makes a lick of sense, intuitively and rationally.  

And what else can we know?  Again, Eric, there's a very simple answer..... we'll know exactly what we need to know, exactly when we need to know it.  Not a day later, or a day earlier.  

You see, this is what history is all about.  Yes, time is an illusion, it may even be our biggest illusion, but, hey, it's the only illusion we've got, here and now.  

Ok, then, what is the shape of this illusion?  Or, first, we should ask ourselves how many illusions are there?  

Here, Eric is the biggest shocker of all.... there is only one.  This is it.  

This is what the pantheists just don't get. They would not get it in a million years. Someone had to come along and hand it to them on a silver platter. The silver platter is just the BPWH.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:47 pm

I am not blissed out. The perspective of a zen master is who am
    I to spoil someone's fun. Suffering is caused from desire, so desire nothing and let all things come to you. Bla Bla Bla. This brings clarity and reduction of desire, focus and action in the moment. Those eastern and esoteric systems just are that systems, templates. It is likely no one has all the notes in the symphony. Again, this may all be a game. There is a limit to what reason can do and how far it can probe. You can only touch he inside of our current shell.

The new song is dynamic and every changing in the moment. There has been a great increase of spiritual energy in the world.

The genius of Taoism is that with the cessation of thinking, no agreement is necessary. The truth will become apparent. It will rise as u step aside. Why can't reason learn this most important lesson? They are all just trying to slow the world down and keep them still and quiet enough to listen to their hearts. I think the new way and pattern is a synthesis of most what has come before with some new data in the system.

I have had this experience. It opens u up and teaches you never to hold an idea too long, better to do away with them altogether. But my mind expands is more active than ever. It's just a tool. So, we think All must learn this essential inner skill. Would you agree? How do you reconcile reason and love?

Yea, it would be good to bring them together. But I feel the turned on ones would just stare at the reasonable ones with blissful smiles and they would piss the reasonable ones off. Then the turned on ones would say, why are you angry? Who is angry if we are all One they would say? It would go round and round. Have you ever tried to talk to Deepak Chopra?

How do you compare inner experience and reason? It's a great question. The turned on ones want all of you to go have an experience and see for yourself. Don't take my word for any of this. It simply happens and happened. Can the reasonable ones open up and go within? Should all not start within? I this gets closer to the conflict. The turned on ones are seeing visions and hearing things. How could they think everyone should not be open like that?

The turned on ones wouldn't disagree with you or claim heresy. We start from the position we can never know it all, so learn what we need to. They would just smile and wait. You had your experience. Would you be pursuing this all these years if not for your experiences? I would say have more of them, all the time Wink I'm here for you Dan. The source does not let u bliss out. It redirects you to reconnect to live life as a whole human being in love and in balance mind, body and spirit. Is that bad? Actually we should use and develop our minds to the fullest, but only in the light of the inner fire. Shouldn't we all find that inner fire? The turned on ones would think you were not whole without the higher self leading the way.

How does reason relate to the higher self for you?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:07 pm

Ok, I'll tell you how.... I'll tell you this.......

The scientists have done their best to give reason a bad name.  They say that reason has to be analytical, reductionistic and correspond to the external data.  That is called the correspondence theory of truth.  

Hey, it works.  It has brought us all kinds of wonderful/terrible things.  It has brought us the internet.  It has brought us the Bomb.  

Then there is the coherence theory of truth (CohTT).  It tells us that, in the End, the truth has got to be whole.... it's got to be coherent.

The CorTT had its place, especially in the history of science.  But now the MoAPS, the mother of all paradigm shifts, is upon us.  We don't have to discard the CorTT, we just have to recognize that there is a higher truth.  There is a CohTT.  

The biggest test of the CohTT is whether or not the world is quantitatively bounded or unbounded.  

The pantheists all say that it is unbounded.  

The theists..... many of them have said that Creation must be bounded.  

What's the compromise?  I'm here to tell you, Eric, that there is no compromise.  Not if you're willing to follow the CohTT.  

It all depends on whether you adhere to the Big Bang model, or whether you believe in a Source.  Which comes first.... mind or matter?  

I think we've already agreed on that one, Eric..... we're casting our lot with mind and spirit.  Yes?  We cast our lot with the Source.  

Then just ask yourself...... is there one Source, or many?  

We might as well ask ourselves if there is one whole.... one simple.... or many?  

In the end, does love conquer all?  Or are there cosmic obstacles to love?  

Take your choice, Eric.  

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:17 am

Well, I don't have the answers to many of your questions. I could speculate. Yes, Source, one or more, it has not occurred to me to care about that yet. My guidance has been toward a single source, with different aspects. Perhaps the source does not even know. From the esoteric and non-dual perspective, there is a part unknowable. We project our view of ourselves and try to anthropomorphize a Creator.

But what if we are just a sleeping or playing God and elder Gods will come when we wake up? Are we just dreams and electric impulses in its mind and when it wakes up, we wink out? That seems awful, but maybe these Gods dream matter? A simulation? Even if people see visions, we can't assume they are true representations of whatever reality is at the source. All is abstraction. So how can we develop a complete theory from our place on the totem pole? It has to just be just good enough.

There new theories questioning the Big Bang, suggesting an eternal universe. How many are listening to that one?

I think there are obstacles, but those are created by us I think or placed and meant to be overcome as we mature.

I see you are trying to translate this into something Scientists may be able to consider. They have to. Do they have a choice? I'm focused on knowing myself first now and doing the work personally I know will help the whole. That is what I mean by accepting responsibility for ourselves.

We are not a drop in the ocean, we are the ocean in a drop.

New theory and book seeming to offer a crack suggesting consciousness and possibly God emerged after big bang. Shrug. Not important to me at this moment either way. I think we always come to the inner wall of the shell that bounds this space. Why does it matter if the chicken or the egg came first?

At this point, given the illusion around us, what should we do? Are we stuck in the middle of a cosmic struggle? Well, something presented itself to me that changed the game. As you say, maybe this is the BPW in our current state. Could the MoAPS happens inside us and not from outside? Technology provided us a chip in the game and made the world much smaller. What if we had not embraced technology and developed our minds and spirit together. Maybe we would all be talking telepathically and blinking around all of creation.

What I have not remembered yet is if we are just playing or are there some evil forces we must fight or should we just live beautiful lives? I don't believe in evil, so. I see the darkeness helping to balance the Light.

Only Love is real for me and the obstacles are evidence of that love for me. They are to be overcome. Maybe that's the program.

How can Humans who have not connected with their higher selves make the changes needed? Given that, is it not most important helping people connect to whatever the Source is that is calling us inside?

Will not all be given a chance? Given the nature of Love I perceive, it must all be made whole. It already is outside of time. Are we in a CTC that will just evaporate?

What led you to accept a Source?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:08 am

Eric,

You're doing great...... I believe that you've gotten over the most difficult, psychological part of this.  

About now, the dots will start connecting, in your mind.  Once that starts happening, everything will be falling into place.  You will just be coasting home.  You will be waking up.  Your latent powers of holistic reason will be waking up.  

Yes, your intuitive powers are already engaged.  But you're like a one armed person trying to embrace reality.

Up to now, you've seen reason as the enemy.  Reason is not the enemy.  The 'enemy' has attempted to hijack reason.... to make it their own.  In the guise of analytical reason, the Katechon has invaded your mind..... it has taken up residence, thank you very much.  As far as the Katechon is concerned, you are Max Headroom.

CorTT works from the bottom up.  The CohTT works from the top down.  The CorTT works at cross purposes to your intuition.  OTOH, the CohTT, as you will be discovering, works in alignment with your intuition.  Since you already have a solid grasp of the concept of the One, you're half-way there.  

The greatest obstacle remaining between you and the One, is the Big Bang.  How can you embrace the BB?  With both arms, with both your intuition and your new-found power of reason.  

With a little bit of practice, you will be able to embrace the BB, and make it your own.  All you have to do is squeeze on it a bit, and the BB will turn into the SW, small world.  It will turn into the CTC.  It will turn into the BPW.  

This sounds like magic.  Well, it is a revisioning.  That's what the BPW is.... it is a revisioning of the world.  It is turning the world upside down.  It is turning the world inside out.  

Impossible, you say.  Nah.  It just takes practice.  It took me forty years of practice.  I'm guessing that, with your help, we can get that induction process condensed to forty minutes.  

11:30---------

It's about the ETH v. the UTH. It's also about LIGO. LIGO is our first discrete signal from ourselves in the future. It is our first SETI signal. It's just been cleverly disguised.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:20 am

Interesting. Processing... Quid pro quo, and where are u at with that intuition of yours? If you tangled with the Sufis, it should have left a mark.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:35 am

My guru, Bob Clark, had several gurus, internationally..... England, France, Jerusalem.......

Bob departed rather early.  I've been on my own, since, well, except for Ron, and he's been out of the loop since last year.  

Here I am, twisting slowly in the wind........

But, hey, Eric...... I suspect that I'm in pretty good hands.  Wouldn't you think?

I think we mentioned open channeling. But you do seem to be quite skeptical. You have to know the tree........

Give me just a little more of your time. Have a tad of patience.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:27 am

I'm not skeptical. I have nowhere to go or things to do. I told you, I like you. I do what I enjoy. I enjoy this. I like helping people. I like being what I was made to be. It makes me feel content. I'm a Sojourner, a desert walker. I did not want that path. The secret and heat makes one a little crazy. I see the same effects of the heat in you I feel.

We are in very good hands, more so than most. I see your Otherness. I judge no one. The fruit is all you need to taste. If someone wants to take advantage or manipulate me, that's ok. I am beyond anyone's control now. I'm sitting at your feet right now. You have a responsibility. I'm free and so are you and now we just watch and frustratingly wait. Fake it until you make it. We are both out on long limbs in our respective orbits. I stand now with very few who have the courage to let their need to know go. We let go striving for enlightenment. We all want salvation, it is here, within.

In this flesh, which I know to be not whole, I long for wholeness. I ache for it. I mean it when I say I only own my reactions and actions. If I hit resistance, I retreat. Where my brash personality used to get me in a lot of scrapes, now it is channeled and I can find the peaceful way through.

The Middle Way. My Way. At the end of the day, we must live our lives as whole people to go into the best possible future. My responsibility is to do the work to restore balance and wholeness to my infected mind, body and spirit, as you say.

So, I have an eye on the future through the window of the present. That is where the Universe keeps trying to keep me focused. And we stand in the still point, the future creating the present through the past.

What u and I and many are doing is diving a new world line we must focus on. A new pattern is emerging. Did you ever see the old 80's movie Tron? There is s scene where Flynn, a User, must use his will in the game grid to move his beam ship from one power stream to another through force of will. Well, I feel like that's what we are doing. Is it emerging from us, or because we manifesting this in the present, a new future was able to reach back, us as you say.

I suspect our spirits sought one another out. Quite beautiful to me. Don't you think? More evidence of things unseen.

I want to understand the LIGO comments more. I understand we have our ears now and can hear. The future speaks or could a message come from outside of time from the All mind perhaps?

Are there any who have found evidence of a disguised message? What about the recent work questioning a Big Bang?

When I was in the shower my response to your last post came to me. I feel the reason you describe so reasonably is what I would see as the Higher Mind, analogue in the material of the Higher Self. It just emerges when intuition has allowed you to connect with your unconscious in my experience. At least what I understand your higher reason to be.

This is what I mean by unfolding. You gain access to the higher reason and expunge the virus perhaps by uncovering your light and letting it kill the disease, the decay. Intuition must lead reason I still feel. But that's my experience to date.

Also, why do feel you preempted a December event? What was going to possibly happen? December was weird for me I'll tell you.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:43 pm

Eric,

Ok, not skeptical...... good.

You or me being manipulated or exploited......?  

Well, I hope that we're worth exploiting.  What is the truth, if it's not to be exploited.  

Manipulated.......?  If 'they' or anybody else knows what's good for them, manipulation will be their least desire.  If anything, it's quite the opposite.  It's been no small operation to keep us shielded from whatever.  We are like the bubble-babies.  We are germ-free.  

Are we out on a limb.....?  No, it's everyone else who is out on the limb.  They are the sleepwalkers, walking on the edge of the abyss.  It is our mission to awaken them as gently as possible.  

I sometimes style myself as the SoT, as from John 16.  That one is also the paraclete..... the comforter.  We'd better have a good bedside manner.  

So, what's going on......?

The world is Maya.  It's an illusion..... a dream.  The question is whose dream is it?  

Simplest answer...... it's our dream.  That's what Maya is supposed to be..... self-deception.  

Why has it taken us so long to figure this out?  Well, this is the story of history.  This is the essential component of the Katechon.  For this illusion to become so real, we had to have the prophetic tradition.  There had to be a sacrilization of history.  There had to be an eschatology.  

That sacrilization extends to LIGO.  Yes, the LIGO 'chirp' turned a metaphysical corner for us.  

The stars and galaxies...... you can see them right out there, with your own eyes.  The LIGO chirp, not so much.  

It's almost like a global PK demonstration or test. It's an echo from the future.  Yes, I know, it also fits the mathematical model to a 't'.  That's how the UEM works.  But this one could serve a double purpose.  Our 'reality' can be overdetermined.  It leads us to reflect upon the stars.  We can begin to understand about the synaesthesia of our direct perception.  

For millennia, we mostly believed that we were all dreaming, that was until Copernicus was able to fit an ellipse, and then we all went crazy over space.  We have the Moon rocks to prove it.  Why has it taken this long for us to wonder if it couldn't be an extension to, an emendation of, our global dream?  

No.  The historical irony was those Eastern mystics, in the guise of the New Age, who latched onto the apparently enormous age of the universe as proof of the cosmic speculations of the ancient Hindus.  The 'poor' Xtian fundamentalists were getting it from both sides.  They've mostly just thrown in the towel.  At the GFC, the few remaining 'young Earthers' were subject to ridicule.  

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:18 pm

I was meaning being generally manipulated by culture and more specifically ego driven humans.

I can't know what really REAL is. I know I can't trust my senses. I know I can't trust even my visions. It could all just be projected onto the inner side of our shell. I have to assume, everything I know in this Universe could be a sham, a pretty picture show?

So what is one to do? Well, knowing your blind, you start feeling your way from where you are. I know possibly every myth in our culture is infected or just echoes of truth. What is truth anyway in a super fluid dream?

History as you say has set this stage. You saying this is all just a setup? A cosmic scam? What if there is a level of order so far beyond our imagination, we only now see the slightest glint of it? It's a tricky world.

Let me say, the vision phase is so tricky. As soon as you think you are having them, you think, yes, this is it. I must be in the right track. I'm special. But it's another sham. Another trick. Every guru I met shrugged off my explosive awakening Wink I get it, this too shall pass. So when this info similar to what your spinning hits you, you begin to feel like a pinball that hopefully stays in play as long as possible.

Again, this message, only your speculation?

50% attention...continue.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:02 pm

Cosmic scam........?

I certainly wouldn't call it that.  I'm not sure I'd even call it a deception, but some do.  

We are presented with a partial aspect of reality.  We are allowed to think it is a complete picture.  

If we are being exploited or manipulated by anybody, it is by our future selves.  

God is playing hide and seek, with us. This is the 'game' that comprises history. This is the challenge that defines humanity. We are God. God is attempting to hide from herself. Through us, God comes to know herself, as if for the firsjt time.

This, our best possible history, is embedded in eternity. It, too, is eternal. We are seeing the Source, as through a prism

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:26 pm

I mean sham like pretend land, a TV show, entertainment? I have met a few souls utterly convinced this is just a game. They are very wise people.

So you believe Mind emerged from matter? What is the relation of our future selves and the One? Evolution of Humanity to me is a new awareness of the Other and our connection to everything around us. If the body is a microcosm of the the macro, does the incredible complexity in our body maybe follow patterns from the higher levels of reality? Science studies the mechanism, but you and I are studying its power source.

Humanity must learn to balance self interest with the good of the corporate body and Nature. This is a central premise of the new age movement I align with. Would you agree?

Are we not already energy and to pure light energy we will return? So we stuck our faces into these dream bodies to look around. Will this shell collapse, evolve or crack open?

There is goodness in the world. There is love behind the light. It wants our good. I know that. It is just ultimately. I want to believe everything can be restored. And as above, so below. It does require some faith ultimately no matter what the Zen gurus say.

Do you feel there was Mind before the BB? The status of the BB is being hotly debated.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:28 am

Oh, goodie........

Full stop, Eric.  Full stop.  

We need to recalibrate.......

I was hoping that maybe we were on the same page.

We are not.  

To wit.........

My blog is full of monisms and holisms.  I take those words seriously.

I need to keep reminding myself that maybe no one else does.  I have to speculate about what other people think.  You, Eric, are the first person, where, at least, I felt that you could be honest with me about trying to communicate.  

Let's try..... again.  Maybe, let's try..... for the first time......

Very casually, you ask if I believe that mind emerged from matter.

Isn't this a strange question to be asking me, after.... what?

Yes, Eric, there has already been a lot water under our bridge. But neither of us knows what is the nature of this water. Let's you and me try to figure out.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:56 am

I was confused by some of your recent posts, so I was clarifying. Be gentle, take me through it.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:00 am

For myself all this chicken or the egg stuff is still grey. Pethaps it matters later, but how can anyone know for sure? I understood us to be on same page. All is mind. Mind came before matter.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:34 am

Eric,

Your still not getting it.  You're not keeping focused......

Who are we?  From whence did we come..... whither do we go?

The modern minded suppose that we are lost in space.... that life is an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

The pantheists.....?  They have taken no positive steps to ascribe any meaning or purpose to life.  

New Agers......?  Everyone is at pains to disown this label, but the mindset still lingers.  

As near as I can tell, Eric, this is your mindset.  

The New Age mindset optimistic pantheism.  From whence comes this optimism....?  That's a good question.  

Ok, it comes from an offshoot of Darwinism..... the idea that evolution has a direction.  It is a version of teleology, applied cosmically.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:10 am

You're right, I must not be getting it. No evidence to the contrary.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:52 am

Ok, great........

For the time being, we stick to basics.......

What is our base..... our foundation.....?  

Persons.

I'm a personalist.  This is something a bit odd.  

I'm not an atomist.  I'm not a theist.  

Where do persons come from, if we don't come from atoms or God?

Ummm........

We come from eternity. We come out of the Potentia.

We, evidently, are possible. Sentience is possible. But sentience comes with no identity. Only we have identity.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:29 am

And I am in no way associated with New Age thought which is nothing more than perverted materialized distilled perennial wisdom. I am in The Way and I borrow from all religion and none. It is matter of intention and awareness and memory.

I have begun to get emails from OMF Christians who are now trying to bring me back to the fold. How quaint.

I would like to ask you to respond to repeated claims that OMF is nothing more than a place for the government to try out things on crackpots. I'm cracked so I I know why I am here.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:49 am

OMF Chistians.......?  

Wow.  I had no idea there was such a thing.

Nobody ever talks to me.  I'm supposing they think I'm some kind of CIA stooge.  

Speaking of which, Kashmir invited me to come down, yesterday, she being all of four years old.

I got to see the 'royal' family, for the first time since November.

Ron and I exchanged about four sentences. We never established eye contact.

My exchanges were with Aliyah and Kashmir.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:50 am

Yes, most think you are Wink You're not, right? Sounds like a fun time with Ron. Please continue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:08 am