Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:56 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 4:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 3:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:48 am

Sam had to be back in Baltimore by a certain date.  That was not going to be feasible.  We hope to have sufficient internet to do skype, instead.  

We may also have the representative of another nation.  That is being negotiated, at present, but not by me.  Otherwise, it will just be the four of us, plus K.  Well, there may be some others, as there were alleged to have been, on the cruise before Alaska that I did not join.  It would not be the same ones, however.  Would I be vetting anyone?  

11am-----------

Maybe someone from the FD.... the spiritual group.  

6:40------------

It's hard to tell where the FD is wrt it's popularity on the mainland.  Atheist communism has barely been tested outside its material achievements, which are considerable.  

Would someone be vetting me?  

Whatever there is, is hanging by a thread.  For an inevitable global fate, locally it sure manages to appear precarious.  Is this anyway to run a cosmos?  

In some sense we are forming the ERB between the Alpha and Omega.  It was mainly formed 2kya, virtually, but now we do have to realize that virtual connection.  There is really nothing that has not already been accomplished, we just have to engrave the corner stone.  Well, we get to open it up to public inspection.  The building stone that was almost rejected.......

That describes in a nutshell what we are recapitulating today.  It may be that Fm understands this managed precariousness better that I, but I think we know that he is doing a bit of a cheat.  He gets to be the trickster, afterall.  Me?  I'm just the straight guy.  The joke is on me, mainly.  But I'm not quite as stupid as I look.  

But back to that ERB, connecting the Alpha and Omega.  That's all of history.  It is the CTC with the spark gap.  Our history is the ERB.  All we have to figure is the entanglement of the A&O.  But that is just the MPD, folie a deux.  How do we separate them?  In our ignorance, it is easy to be dualistic.  We come prone to the us/them mentality.  This is our default mode.  We are made, somewhat superficially, to play this game of compartmenting.  But, deep down, we are all monists, as we are poised to discover, in the blink of an eye.  

8:20------------

Yes, I think Eric Garza is on to our little game.  He came to the right place.  Everyone will be onto it, in a NYC minute.  Someone just has to break the political ice.  Ron is the captain of our paper ice-breaker, our cruise to nowhere.  I'm just along for the ride, evidently.  Well, I did sort of design it, thank you very much, back when........

Trinitarianism is much too confining of a game. It is numerology, at best. The j-man is much too quick for such a childish game. He is way ahead of you. He thought ouside that triangle eons ago. He goes so fast that he just looks like an MPD. More serious, though, is the yin/yang duality. It took all of history to bridge that gap. Yes, we are playing with fire when we play with that one. It is the bonfire of all our vanities. That is what the MoAPS looks like from the outside. All is vanity, mark you well.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Ron says that things are beginning to speed up. He hopes I'm getting in shape. I've often said that things would be very slow until they start to speed up. Then we'll wish they would slow down. But they won't wait on anyone.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:05 pm

CNN: How is this not World War III?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/24/opinions/ghitis-russia-jet-shot-down/index.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Gary,

Great minds........

Date: Friday, November 27, 2015
    Subject: Fwd: Pat Buchanan's pitch
    To: Dan

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2015/11/patrick-j-buchanan/us-deliberately-starting-wwiii/

There are wars and rumors of wars.....

Then there are the 32 vectors. Many of them are heads of state. How many of them have been briefed?  I suspect they are just waiting for the signal. Button, button, who's got the button?  

The Pope wants to stay independent, we are told. But........

I'm sure there is a part for him to play. Benny resigned just so that Frank could play the proper part. I'm sure that he's well briefed.

Heck, Franky could go right to the Source.  He could brief us. Who's on first?  Who's court is the ball in?  That's not so obvious.

I'm sure that we could come up with something to wake up the ufo weenies. That might be sufficient unto the Day..... D-day that is.

We could feed it to Jack, and I'm sure that he could launder it sufficiently.  Better, we just feed it to a third-party.  What would it have to be, more specifically?

It might be something that had already been fed to Congress. Something rather juicy.....

(cont.)
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:09 pm

This month the Chronicles focuses on vision, the ability of the Princess to see beyond the veil of materialism. Her view of the landscape transcends time and space. Merging with forces that exist only in that realm, she serves as a bridge, bringing a broader vision into our small world. Readers this month are invited to submit stories of visions they might have experienced. Some will be evaluated during the upcoming Sea Based Adventure.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:50 am

So, who's in charge, here, we often inquire?  Well, such inquiries are often motivated by the desire to assign blame.  It's never too difficult to find a willing scape-goat.  

It may not be overly blasphemous to recognize the j-man as such a scape-goat, even if he may have been scaped by his pa.  

With teleology, no one is in charge, there's no one to blame for all the evil in the world, besides Satan, of course.  

Now, with all our science of cause and effect, we have not even Satan or ourselves to blame....... 'society made me do it.'  

But, we physicists no longer speak of cause and effect.  Of what do we speak?  Of silver bells and cockle shells......?  

We speak of block universes and quantum randomness.  We speak of butterflies in Africa and hurricanes in the tropics.  

Me?  Hey, you know me, out to make trouble.  Easier said than done.  It takes a child to steal a sailboat in Sausalito, but it takes a village to raise this child, even an acronymous village.  How do I explain that to doc Vincent, with Debbie watching?  

We, modern minded folk, have forgotten that there are two kinds of emergence, just as there are two kinds of anthropics...... weak and strong.  I like my tea strong.  

What's a body to do?  How do we steal lightning from the gods?  Go fly a kite?  More or less......  Or we run a flag up a flag pole, more or less.  Hey, whatever it takes.  But, yes, it is just about surfing, which I never quite got the hang of.  We just have to find the right wave.  I kinda hanker after this emerging wave.......  Darn, I keep falling off.  Maybe, with my stroke, my balance will improve.  Tell that to the docs!  And now I got a full-fledged Princess by my side.  How can I possibly go wrong?  

10:30-----------

Night before last, there was a bit of concern about the Ruskies redeploying their nukeskies.

Not to make light of the news, but everyone and their uncle seems to want to belly-up to this table, except for the pope and the potus. Smart fellows. Yes, we do have a bit of an opening, it would seem.

This, of course, may just be a sucker-hole. And it may be a teleological hole, an emerging hole, a bottleneck, and we fools get paid to rush in. Have theory, will travel, on a cruise to nowhere.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:40 pm

The Princess hosted a special DaVinci Challenge Workshop -- the final of the year -- during which she introduced a new vision of autonomous flight. Across thousands of kilometers and spanning several generations, the Monarch butterfly migrates across continents. As each new generation of caterpillar transforms into butterflies, they know where their ancestors have been and where their progeny must go. The cycle repeats, slowly migrating across hundreds of thousands of years as continents drift, weather evolves, and other species come and pass before their eyes. The Princess envisions drones that too will evolve over several scales of time, transforming the world as they transform themselves according to her vision.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:21 pm

Cycles repeat...........?  Yes, they have that tendency......

But, and this is no small 'but', the biggest circuit of all, our cosmic CTC...... it's eternal.  No, we're not speaking of the myth of eternal return.  That is much too easy, but it makes not a lick of sense.  

No, we're speaking of the eternal present, the eternal Presence.... what is now, here.  This is our little preview of the Telos to come.  It is as if a piece of that Telos were to break off, and fall into the 21st century.  They don't call me chicken-little for nothing.  

It's a small world, after all.......  And it's about time.  It's high time.  

Give us a little break, Lord.  We need it.  We deserve it, don'tch'ya think?  Let some light shine in.  

You see Ron, the Telos just doesn't mix with deep space and deep time.  I, too, hanker after those blue-sky dreams.  But that sky is blue, it is azure blue.  It is not black.  Yes, we were lost in space and time, but now we are found again.  Yes, we must lose ouselves, just so that we may know ourselves, as if for the very first time.  

We have come here, now, trailing clouds of glory......  as if we didn't all know it?  

Yes, there is a Force that is aligning the Vectors. It does look ominous.

But, surprise, the Force is with us. Was it ever not? We have only to grasp the opportunity. Can we not rise to the challenge? The goal is out there. Yes, beyond the bridge. The fog rolls into the setting sun.

Let us not wax melodramatic. Let's just roll........

(cont.)

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:54 pm

Dan, according to Christian religion, the "Telos" already did that. "If you have seen me, you have seen the Father", said Jesus Christ, who also said, "Heaven" is here already. IOW, Christianity is saying that Jesus has been there, done that. Uniting with Jesus puts you in eternity already ... sort of like the prophetic fulfillment of "Be here now" (book title by some dude from SF a few decades ago). Communion with God includes full disclosure ... ie, the whole nine yards, the ball game en toto. Ain't pie in the sky, but is now and forever. The "World without end" event has already taken place ... although it is somewhat difficult to see. Integrating Heaven and earth, war and peace, famine and plenty, disease and health, pestilence and pets, alpha and omega ... seems nigh impossible but Christianity claims that it is easy if you take a leap of faith.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:57 pm

Yes, Skai........

We see ourselves, and we see Jesus, as if for the very first time......

skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:17 pm

Faith = Work
    Are we all not waiting for the moment when work ceases, the same as when faith ceases?
    Hidden in the Monarch butterfly is this cessation of work and faith ... namely life aka love.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Not too shabby, Skai.........

Yes, you're right, we get to live life, as if for the first time.......

Will there still be room for faith?  Not quite as much room, it would seem.  

But then, as per a brief convo w/ Skai, we still have the perennial problem of keeping ourselves down on the farm, and our noses to the grindstone........  Ron does that with the drones.  Now he's got Kashmir building them....... child labor......

And now we have that the first shall be last, and the last shall be first.  

It's like half the world just cuts in line....... can be annoying.......

4:10-----------

Evidently, I have faith in teleology.  Others have faith in mechanics.  It is easier to believe in mechanics.  There is less that has to be taken for granted.  There is less to be taken on faith.  We can see how all the pieces fit together, how it all works.  There are no ghosts in the machine.  There is no invisible hand.  Ok, but.......

The mind remains a mystery, and our luck with anthropics seems a bit too much.  

With materialism we have two mysteries..... mind and matter.  With immaterialism we have just one mystery.  And the mind is really not such a mystery, after all.  We just have to ask ourselves..... Why was there something, rather than nothing?  Yes, I suppose, there might have been nothing.  

But, wait.......

Something is possible, evidently.  Potentially, there is something, and that is the ultimate potency.  Is the world just a matter of logic?  

And not just any world, mind you.  There is some minimality involved.......

Can the world consist of one atom?  But what is an unobserved world?  What is the minimal observer?  The entirety of existence could consist of one sharp pain.  But how can there exist an orphan pain?  It's not a pain, if it is not experienced by something.  

You see where this is going.........

If you follow the bouncing ball, how long is it before you end up with Leibniz' best possible world?  That's the only coherent conclusion, some might suppose.  But why coherent?  

Why, indeed?  But, wait........

We have been focused on the problem of creation..... ex nihilo......?  

Potency is one thing.  Coherence is another.  

If we have a world, why stop at one?  If we could conceive of the best possible world, we might stop there.  That would entail some minimal coherence.  

This best possible world would be self-contained, almost by definition.  The creatures are its co-Creators.  

How long would it last?  It would last forever?  

If we were clever, though, it would be both finite and infinite.  It would be finite in quantity, and infinite in quality, as if that were possible.  I leave this possibility as an exercise to the reader.  

Self-contained.......? It could be a closed time-lke curve (CTC), embedded in eternity. But we would use it up after a few times around. It would get boring. I guess you could retire and produce SciFi worlds. After that you might partake of Apocatastasis. Still bored? Come back and see me.

(cont.)

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:14 am

Scientific materialism is like a balloon...... one prick and it's all gone.  Hey, do I look like a prick?  Nah, not me, stealer of dinghies.

We have the big Four...... vitalism, intentionality, holism and teleology.  The scientists and philosophers should be arguing about these principals, but, no, the important questions have been sidelined by the vehemence of the fundamentalists on both sides, biological and theological.  Both sides are covering their deplorable ignorance of the finer points, with their shouting to the bleachers, about designs and designers.

But, trust me, it's all part of the 'design'.......

I do speak of a 'plan' of salvation, but, no, there really is no 'plan'.  Hey, is this any way to run a cosmos?  

But there is something..........

There is a chreode of salvation.  A what......?  

Waddington also spoke of an 'epigenetic' landscape.  The creodes are like 'gullies' in that developmental landscape.  There is a salvational landscape, and we are about to fall into that 'ditch', headfirst.  This 'ditch' is our CTC.  Was the CTC designed?  Shouldn't we be worshiping the Designer?  Well...... let's be cautious with our 'worship'.  

Needless to say, we're speaking of a 4-d landscape, especially when it comes to history.  From whence came space and time, we might wonder?  

Let's go back yesterday's post, which was even more 'succinct' than I'm wont to be........

We were wondering about some minimal creation......

We started with an atom, and then jumped to an observer.  That's one big leap.  Where are we putting this atom?  Don't we need a container of some sort?  Newton posited an absolute space-time, and we're still struggling to get over that absolutism.  Even Hegel struggled with the Absolute Spirit.  Relativity came as a shock, but, if truth be known, it barely dented the walls of our self-imposed cave.

The observer problem might have removed the walls, but it didn't.  Wheeler was onto something when he spoke of a 'participatory' universe.  He saw into the abyss, and stepped back, with an abundance of caution.  Me.... stealer of dinghies.....?  I jumped in headfirst.  

Well, if truth be known, it took me five years to get up the nerve to jump, and, even then, I had to be pushed.  I was pushed by Kit Williams' Masquerade (1981), q.v. the images.  I was smitten.  Every natural object had a meaning, a potential purpose.  It was pronoia at its best.  

10:25-----------

But I would never have dared jump, if I didn't have a skyhook.  Need I be more specific?  It was a package deal.  The Eschaton came gift-wrapped.  It was wrapped in the MoAPS.  

Here I am, 35 years later, and about to embark on the CtN, and the Ruskies are still playing russian-roulette with their nukeskies.  Not that we are paragons of virtue when it comes to being MAD.  

11am--------

Ooops..... I must've pushed the wrong button, or something........ the last 30' just got wiped......

It was sort of important, but my brain must have been wiped too.  

Now, my memory is coming back........

I was talking about the very major distinction between sentience and sapience, when it comes to John W's participatory universe.  

With our special sapience we are able to wrap our heads, individually and communally, around Creation.  Is that because we have big heads?  No.  It's because we are time-sharing on the cosmic Soul, right along with God.  

We truly are co-Creators, and we're just about to realize it, for the first time.  In the next few months, it appears that we'll be getting a preview of Apocatastasis/Atonement.  The main show is not slated for another thousand years, give or take...... That will be the Big R.......

What about all those folks who were expecting a joy ride to the stars?  Won't they be disappointed?  There are still places, like Serpo and Jurassic 'Parc', out in dimension-X.  They're just not where the real action is.  

The Telos does not mix with deep space and deep time.  Too bad for deep space and deep time.  The SciFi writers will have to make do with Fantasy, as if they weren't, already.  

The Telos is anthropocentric, geocentric, etc....... Get used to it.  Get over it.  Nothing else makes a lick of sense.  Think about it.  Yes, it took me five years to take that leap.  But come on in..... the water's great!  

11:45-----------

The big R.......?  Rapture, that is...... in another 1K years, or so.  

I admit, I've lost more than a little sleep over this one.  I'm looking for maximum continuity in a somewhat discontinuous situation, and that might be an understatement.  

Maybe we should dwell on this a bit.  You get to see how our cosmic factory might be working, or not.......

The basic continuity is the CTC, itself.  You know, the ouroboros, with the serpent swallowing its tail.  That is sort of continuous.  But, yes, we have a slight resest problem.  I mean, we will have left a rather large footprint.  

Think of an electric or magnetic circuit, where, more likely that not, we'll encounter a spark-gap or air-gap, of some kind.  

But why should we concern ourselves with a closed timelike curve (CTC), in the first place?  

12:30----------

It was so long ago....... I'm trying to remember the origin of the Ouroboros.......

Even before the BPWH, there was a cosmic loop with mini-creations hanging off of it, as loops on the larger loop.  The diagram still exists..... I was going to provide the link, but now the server farm is reporting an overload of some kind...... too much x-mas shopping, I suppose.  

I knew that, with created/virtual space-time regime, we had gone beyond absolute time, so that the logical next step beyond beyond linear time would be circular time.  It was about '91 when I inaugurated my BPW website.  I kept the main circuit, and eliminated most of the sub-loops.  It was since I started blogging on OMF, in 2006, that I realized that the CTC would provide some traction with modern physics, but it was only ever meant as a metaphorical construct, so far as I can tell.  

So, there we are..... the BPW on a loop, with a virtual gap, or necessary reset, to account for the unidirectional flow of entropy, to make it sound more technical that it actually is.  

(Now my relatively new Ipad is becoming unstable.  I lost a couple of paragraphs, that time......)  

1:45----------

I was explaining about the primordial/proto- cosmic Self, finding itself in the midst of an epigenetic landscape.  

But almost before that point, this Self tends to bifurcate.  Spontaneously, it experiences MPD.  It's lonely at the top.  

Why could there not be more than one of these primordial selves, from the get-go?  There is no space to separate them.  There is a 'landscape'.  

The point of the proto-Self is that it makes no sense to speak of what is unobservable.  

Mutiple selves might emerge, observing each other, or that proto-self would breakdown (MPD).  I'm not sure that there would be an observable difference.  We have the identity of indiscernibles (PII).  We keep coming back to Leibniz.  I think, now, I belabor the point.  

Let me cut to the chase.........

There is a 'wandering' of these multiple selves.  In the midst of this wandering, there is a mutually designated home self/territory.  It becomes a game to see how 'far' one can wander, and still make it back.  It's a risky game, perhaps.  There is safety in numbers.  Almost by definition, home is their center of 'gravity'.  

'Early' in this process there would likely emerge a protocol governing the MPD.  It would be the prototype of biological reproduction.  

At about this point in this emerging logic, the Leibnizian notion of a BPW emerges.  Embedded in its logic is the implicit challenge..... how far can we wander, and still make it back?  And recall the safety in numbers.  

Out of these basic constraints emerged the BPW.  I come back to it, with my chicken-little BPWH.  Yes, I chickened out.  Many others wanted to wander further afield.  Me?  I miss my mommy!  And besides, I'm not sure that MAD is just a joke.  

As they say, if you like to eat sausage, maybe it's best to not visit the sausage factory........!  

2:50------------

Significant parts of this vision have been around since the beginning.....

A basic idea of patheism is 'maya', wherein the world is an illusory construct. In many views, the world is the sum-total of our collective karma. With Leibniz, I am putting this construct into the best possible light. With Zoroaster, and others, I'm including a cosmic resolution, the Eschaton. Hey, there's nothing new under the sun. Am I bringing coals to Newcastle? Perhaps, but I may have a significant portion of the IC on my side. Shades of the A/C? Whatever.........

(cont.)

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:23 pm

http://www.dni.gov/index.php/about/organization/global-trends-2030

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:06 pm

I would prefer to have my metaphysics without the politics, but when was there not politics inside the beltway?  

Since when was MJ12 politicized, or is it probably just Ron?  Anyone mixed up in the paranormal is likely to have anomalous politics, as well, and that would also serve as a cover.  If cover it be, it is used with much relish.  I'm just trying to rationalize that angle of the mashup with the Pelican.  What's a body to do?  I just don't share his relish for the mundane, no matter how unconventional.  

After 24 years, Ron claims to understand what the small world hypothesis is about.  Aliyah could do wonders for the BPWH, if she ever put her heart to it.  She is full of heart.  As I expained it last night, when I confront an academic, I encounter mostly technical objections.  I can easily be forced into a technical corner.  

The Princess could easily do an end run around all such objections.  She can be a force of nature.  I just don't know if there would be any likely expectation of that outcome.  It would be a long shot.  So far, Ron has not tried to coax her in that direction...... anything but.....

So much for global and local politics.

(cont.)

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:51 pm

Good that you recognize there are forces, those of nature and some cross cutting other dimensions. The Princess has reserved time later in December for BPWH. The Footman works to keep her on track.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:54 pm

It is a bit difficult to keep up.......

As of last night I was leaning against participating in the CtN.  As of this morning, it's almost as if the cruise was never on the table.  

Then there is the December surprise.........

Just a couple of days ago, there was the comment that we would be fortunate to be at sea, when we were, and was unsure what we would be coming back to.  

Then, you see in the post above, the suggestion that the Princess would wait until later to focus on the BPWH.  

When I asked about that, again, it was suggested that later there might be an entirely different situation.

These could all be random statements and/or we're facing a moving target, or many such moving targets.  

It was suggested that Iran might be invovled in San Bernadino.  I noted that, in this case, maybe the Sunis and Shia were working together on an armageddon plan.  Not to mention the Jewish settlers in the west bank.  

One could speculate about incidents, recalling that there seemed to be foreknowledge of 9/11.  It might take another such an incident to precipitate a full-fleged mideast incursion.  

That would still be better than WWIII.  Just because there is an incursion, does not mean blood in the streets.  

Would anything like that aid disclosure?  It might be necessary just to set the stage and ensure that all the prophetic folk were on the same page, for once.  

Or, maybe, we can, at least, talk about it.  

Rather than violence, maybe the December surprise is to be an anouncement, disclosure itself.  I have no idea how the two types of event could possibly be combined.  That would be well above my paygrade.

I do think we are looking at some kind a much needed resolution.  We need to make sure all the chips are on the table.  

It would take some kind of drama to be in place.......  Hey, stop, what's that sound, everybody look what's going down.........

Yes, something like that must be in the works.  

The MoAPS is not going to be anything spontaneous.  That was just not ever in the cards, or in the stars.  

We would all feel let down if there was not some big event.  There has to be a synchronizing.  How we prevent any major violence or mobilization from spiraling out of control.  That's what I'm definitely not getting.

4:30------------

In short, we have a fluid situation.  Nobody wants to be left out..... no individuals, no groups.  I gather that the September surprise has been moved forward and is now overlapping with the DecSurp.  Everybody wishes not miss out, so they're all crowding in.  My little GG caper did nothing to slow down the process.  While we're heading to some kind of denouement, we might as well get on with it.  

After 2,000 years of waiting, there is finally a green light.  Now everyone is crowding the starting line.  But, no, I sure don't know how we keep this escalating/crusadic confrontation from getting out of control.  I suppose I'm assuming some dramatic ultra-terrestrial intervention.  I'd been hoping we might avoid that, but have no idea what could counterbalance the mundane drama, except some ultra-mundane drama.  There has been no hint of such, however.  

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:04 am; edited 6 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:06 pm

I suppose I'm assuming some dramatic ultra-terrestrial intervention.

A recent dream-space close encounter of the 'UT kind' ;-) suggests an "unearthing" of those (UT-like influences) behind the evolving situation. Too many 'UT agendas' will be in play to offer reasoned resistance (we're surrounded!): When questioned concerning the agenda for the human race, one UT offered an image of "a stuffed dog on a leash."

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Well, Gary,

I suppose that there may be factions of UTs.  And I suppose that they may be more knowlegable, right now, than us humans, but I do believe that they are on the same page wrt an ultimate resolution that might best be characterized as our Millennium.  This is by, for and about us creatures..... about our ultimate salvation, despite our various sorts of resistance, thereto.  

No?  

You are suggesting that the UTs are here to enslave us..... Au contraire......

They could have done that a long time ago.  Evidently, they refrained from doing so.  I suggest that if they intervene, it would be mainly to add a substantial cosmic dimension to an otherwise mundane confrontation...... hey, stop, what's that sound....... choirs of angels, or some such display...... a sound and light show, if you will.

I have no idea what else might grab our immediate attention, on a global scale. It would be a major diversion from our mundane shenanigans.

(cont.)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:40 pm

It makes little sense to "enslave" one's toys, Dan.

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:58 pm

Are we not just God's playthings.........?

Yes, this is a very common misperception. There are many factors that contribute to it. Mainly, you are assuming that we are just one of many civilizations. You have been encouraged to believe this by the natural seeming appearances. Would you suppose, Gary, that our best possible world would not appear 'natural', that it would appear contrived, as some sort of terrarium?

Stop and think about it, Gary, even if just for a moment. That would be a start to your enlightenment.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Toys are among the most prized 'possessions' ;-)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:32 pm

Gary,

You are posturing.  You fein disrespect for yourself.  That is not a natural human condition.  Most atheists claim to have no undestanding of God's love.  I suppose you view yourself as some kind of island or rock.  We fancy ourselves as lone actors.  We are in one boat, certainly wrt the Earth.  

There is a vital force that moves all of us.  It is just much more personal and intimate than we can possibly imagine.  So you are claiming that God cannot respect us as persons.  God treats us as expendable objects.  I can't prove that you are wrong.  We're like fish swimming in the water.  We barely notice all the water..... until we run aground.

Ron, reacting to my suggestion of an acceleration of mundane events, is asserting that any alleged December surprise will be nothing particularly extraordinary. Business as usual? But he did admit that it would require some considerable drama to wake us up.

With one hand, he provokes, with the other he retracts. Take your pick.

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:24 am

December surprise?

UK 'next target' for ISIS as fears mount of Paris-style attack in 'coming weeks'

CNN terrorism analyst Paul Cruickshank said a source told him "there's intelligence that has been obtained by European security agencies that ISIS in Syria and Iraq is aiming to hit the United Kingdom next.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/uk-next-target-isis-fears-6950389

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:09 am

Gary,

Well, if that were the case, at least it would relieve some of the immediate presure on us, as noted yesterday.

9:45--------

What kept me awake last night.......?  No, not the speculation about incidents meant to provoke a mobilization.  Rather, it was the utter seeming 'naturalness' of the world, modulo our own, rather unnatural, presence, of course.  

In my immaterialism, my modus is to entertain whatever seems, at the time, to most flagrantly flout this immaterialism.  Last night, my flavor of the hour was the cloud chamber with the little cube of radioactive material, like one used to see commonly displayed at science museums.  

Like miniature confetti, one would see the individual vapor trails of the postively charged alpha particles being constantly emitted.  Very impressive.  How could an idealist possibly explain such an individually particulate reality.  One could almost label the individual vapor trails.  It does give me pause.  Does it prove that there is no cosmic mind?  

Hmmm........... Yes, much of my immaterialism springs from this, not infrequent, mental wrestling with Nature.  Mind is on the mat.  Down for the count....?  Others may prefer to wrestle with God.  

When confronted with such egregiously seeming atomic phenomenon, I back up and say....... ok, let's just suppose the 'offending' phenomenon were to simply be removed....... 'out, out damned spot...', we might say.  

Would the world then be more easily rationalized as being mental?  

Naively, yes.  But, let's think again.  Immaterialism does require thought, after all.  

How could such a phenomenon be fit into the many phenomenological cycles of nature?  (e.g. see http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/index06.htm#Cycles )

I certainly do not deny the phenomenological existence of atoms, stars and fossils, but I ask myself if reality would not appear as being simply contrived, in their absence.  Or, to look at it from another perspective, nature would then be full of logical 'holes'.  I appeal to the continuity and coherence of nature as the signature of the teleological participation of our collective/cosmic unconscious (CuCs).

Yes, that was a mouthful, but you're allowed say it more succinctly, as you please.

11am-----------

But I still struggle with the cloud chamber.  I'm looking to find the more 'naturally' surrounding phenomena to act as logical bridges.  I start from the 'psychology'/metabolism of fire, then go to explosives, to nuclear devices, to stars and back.  Look, ma, no holes.  

Well, we have CRT tubes in TVs.  What would the world be without cathode rays?  I made my own 'Crook's tube in high school. We have the northern lights.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:06 pm