Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:52 pm

Well, would you be in a position to explain the BPWH to anyone?  If not we have our conversation here, and see if anyone tunes in.  I would give it two weeks.  

Scientific materialism, physicalism, it the Achilles heel of science.  It is an an extreme position, which virtually no one subscribes to, except for a handful of vociferous individuals whose job it has become.  They are the standard bearers of the scientists' self-censorship.

We cannot expect any of their colleagues to stick their neck out, certainly not in public.

The scientific enterprise has become vulnerable on many levels and fronts. But what is there to replace it? Only something radical, because its presence has become pervasive.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:06 pm

Certainly I have a place to share it. I want to see if I can come up with any creative ways to present it. I have people to run it by.

We could:

- Write a book.
    - Create a media site easy to navigate exploring BPWH
    - Blast social media and other outlets with parsed stories.
    - Use machine learning and data science
    - Create some seminars professional and public to get some dialogue going

Just some initial thoughts. I don't know who wrote Jack's books, but they are too hard for the masses to follow. I saw that scifi book Jacques Vallee wrote, Fastwalkers, um we could do a lot better Wink Scifi is such a cope out.

So do you have any establishment or scientists, besides fringe people, seriously considering your theories?

E

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:10 pm

You should also look for alignment with the planet's spiritual leaders, open ones, Eastern Orthodox, Hindu, Buddhist. New age gurus with that silly channeling stuff to be avoided. Pop spirituality, avoid. Hit it on both fronts scientific and metaphysical. We can get back to this when I have a better understanding.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:35 pm

The short answer is that I have no one in my corner.  As long as you claim to be there, you're the first.  

However, it is probable that some such are watching... waiting, along with everyone else.  People have their toe in this water, surreptitiously.  

Yes, I believe there were the visitors.  The pump has been primed.

But maybe we shouldn't worry so much about the others.

We can look to ourselves.....

Are you and I really that different.... that strange?

I'm doubting it. We happened to be in the right place at the right time. I got to Ron first, right after the end of the Cold War. You got to Jack, and then to me.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:39 pm

To be clear, I'm claiming to be nothing more than an interested party who is open going with the flow with you. If something else is true, it will need to present itself as things progress.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Well, that's my point...... No one on the radar has come up with an alternative.  

Besides the established groups, which seem to be going nowhere.....

In the west, we have a grand flirtation with pantheism.  Pantheism seems non-threatening... non-challenging.... very cool.

6:30---------

Eric and I were on the phone for over an hour.  We are coming from different directions, but........

There are a lot of folks out there who are into stuff.... looking for stuff......

Only at the end of the conversation did I come up with the vision thing.  

Aren't many of us seeking a vision?  Don't we need a vision?  

Wouldn't it be nice if we had a vision that we could share?  

What's the BPWH, if it's not that?  Is there another?  I'd sure like to see it.  I'm a tad doubtful, however.  Sure, I'm also a tad biased.  

So, tell me I'm wrong.  Show me something.  Continuing silence......

Is there something better than the best possible vision.....?

It's just too radical.  Everyone one knows that we live in big world.  Everyone knows that we don't live in a small world.  Hmmm.......

Hey, we've just been to Pluto. We even have the T-shirts. What can I say?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Yes, in the end, what set me on my quest was a desire and kernel of faith, which led to vision. It was an unfolding. Methodical progression and synchronistic preparation and activation. I am a student of all traditions, religions and science, is that common? You have to be. If people were raised exploring their interests and looking at everything, there would be a lot more Philosopher Poets in the world. Taoism helps me navigate the flow. I listen to all and take what I need. If someone can start this journey, they will find something. I have synchronistic experiences that reinforce my path and progress. I use the Tarot to train my intuition and write poetry. People need a contemplative practice. This is what I mean when I say all aspects must be in balance, mind, body and spirit. There is something being sent into our unconscious now you can pick up on if you can learn how to navigate your dreams. I am learning to lucid dream and I do use Shamanic altered states.

I'm a mystic after all Wink That is not something I say to people. I was told that is what I was. I just keep bumping into the things I need because I pay attention in the moment. That takes time to learn to shut thoughts of the past and future out. Let go of fear.

I died I feel and I am now just practicing my death over and over, aware I am part of a whole.

Yeshua was a man, but a man who embraced this Oneness as himself. I love the example of that man and I live his Way. The intention I came to this with was for love of my creator and desire to connect and love for my brother. I don't know yet how to extrapolate that and what parts I learned I should share.

When the student is ready, the teacher comes, but based on my experience it takes a yielding, then a lot of work. U have to step beyond your ideas of religion and dive Deep into the ocean.

Dan, the non-duality movement I think is our best chance. The SAND conference is now all over the world. They will understand your message. I met many scientists at the SAND conference in San Jose last year. Dan, you should come with me this year. You would I think be inspired too and meet a lot of weirdoes like me and much smarter than I.

Am I trying to covert a dualist to non-duality? Isn't that what the BPWH is really about?

Could we not all be parts of a Child God, could we be divine? Replace 'divine' 'God' with your own idea of the One. That is more likely to me now than anything. We are all cells or neurons part of a sleeping child God, maturing or playing maybe. But we are going to wake up. There is an old Hopi prophecy of the Earth simply as an incubator for this cosmos consciousness which births it by Earth cracking open and birthing its star child. Childhoods End, Asimov's favorite story, has a similar theme as you know. The reason we see no aliens; there are none, are too young, or evolved into energy. Likely that all species have to go through an AI phase and then into an energy phase, then back to the source or Godhead?

Will people accept and embrace this? That's for them to decide.

I also believe Dan, and not to belabor the spiritual aspect of these changes, intention matters. To accept our Oneness I had to set aside my ego, mind and embrace it from the heart with right intention. The mind followed. Intention is the key. So I think we can influence people's intentions possibly. But, mind and faith led me there. Everything serves a purpose.

I was shown and led to and am following a progressive program found in all my mystic traditions to discover the inner light. Is it not surprising to you that all Mystic traditions point to the same Source and the Light of its consciousness? Theosophy and Perennial wisdom must be considered as part of this. This is Carl Jung's Shadow Work, are you familiar with The Red Book?

I highly recommend a book called Inner Christianity as well, for background into my experience and for clues.  It is a scholarly review of these ideas and this ancient system of human development. I think in a modern form this is what is needed. I'm trying to translate this non-threateningly through my Quantum Underground site. People respond. They are hungry for no religion and true direct spiritual experience with their source. Believe me, that will give you vision! I have had so many conversations with young people and old folks who feel we are One but cannot express it or translate into action. My experience, train your intuition, and all of this works itself out.

Dan, it has to be covered from both sides. The outer leads to the inner work. Nothing happens unless enough people do the inner work. I had enough faith to take the leap into the unknown. The inner work is letting go of fear in silence. It is learning to be silent to allow the deeper pattern to emerge. Meditation in some form is required or something to alter your state and get u out of the blur of modern life. Ayuasca is a drastic solution, but can facilitate this growth very quickly, like nothing else in my experience.

The answer could be as simple as maybe everyone DOES need to just get stoned Wink Bob Dylan knows this path. Check out the movie the Revenant, note the esoteric inner journey of the Tarot illustrated by the movie. Leonardo is The Hanged Man, who makes an appearance when he is at the gate of Heaven about to die on a stone at the gate. The Hanged Man, that needs to be us. You intellectuals pride yourself on not using drugs. Think of it as communing with Nature who connects you directly to your Source.  Don't be too scared of altered states. Humans have been doing it for thousands of years. Hell, we have learned to speak from the plants. Maybe they are our source and we have repaid their gift with ego and greed? I believe an altered state is required to be able to receive this vision or a big picture in the sky a la project Bluebeam, a hoax, but onto the right idea maybe. Then the unknown showed me faith will get you nowhere in the true reality. We have to control our thoughts, because in the higher Realm, no time, all is thought. U have to learn to live in that reality. The True Reality maybe. We are like 6 or 7 layers of abstraction from the true Light. From my perspective Dan, the work you want to do, is perhaps being done as we speak by forces beyond us. As I met you guys.

I had that dark night of the soul. I think there is a threshold people must pass and then the reaction becomes exothermic. Did my experience and writing not get your attention? I wrote Quantum Underground as my view from here. I collected mystic views from every religion and many secret ones and I distilled them down and found the One. Buried sleeping in our myths for thousands of years. If someone started with my first poem, Becoming. They could follow my bread crumbs to these realizations. But they have to make a choice at many points to continue.

Hmm, this is all very encouraging to me. I was told this would happen. I don't trust myself much yet and am very diplomatic about my experience. I do not say all must have it, but many have and we are a different breed now. I know that sounds arrogant and maybe delusional, but you have to get up close and know me to really judge, as you must do with your Source.

By the way, I love the OMF ads for Russian brides, haha.

Last edited by garzparz on Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:44 pm

I am teaching a class this week to about 15 techies. I did an experiment today. I showed the George Smoot Ted talk suggesting we are a simulation and Holographic. I presented it as a joke, but then I seriously pushed them. Maybe 1 or 2 out of 15 were open and accepted it as a possibility. Telling people they are not real, is not the way Wink What happens if they can make people believe we are simulated in a fashion. VR! VR is going to change things if it takes off.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:25 pm

We could prepare a seminar for BPWH and deliver in key areas like the Silicon Valley. Marketing! Let's take it to the people man! Get moving! Get creative! These people are young idealists and rich, very materialistic though. Wanna put a presentation together to begin to summarize things?

Write a book.

This guy has been in the non-duality circuit pushing his TOE theory. What about Chris's theory of everything. What about a matrix comaparson and analysis of the leading fringe theories if you want to get analytical about it.

Scientists going to nonduality conferences are open and influential. If you can integrate more spiritual aspects into it maybe? People need a bridge. Spirit and Mind must come together. We need science to go forward, but only in the hands of an enlightened man. When we have covered things here, there are lots and lots of things we can do to turn up the volume.

Check out this: http://www.my-big-toe.com - look at that beard! I can see you right on the front page Wink This guy is slick. Nice YouTube videos. I'm just saying, this is what is out there in the non-duality movement. I would believe anything he said. He is getting popular. Lots of fringe theories like this. Gees, in the esoteric world, things are revving up. The hidden info is being released. Everything is swirling. Do you have your finger on this fringe pulse?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:39 pm

Ironically, the most difficult to reach are the Christians. To accept this is to turn their back on too much. They can't do it. They need to reconnect with the teaching of Origen and early church leaders and texts. Everyone knows the faith was lost in the 4th century. I am trying to address this through presenting esoteric inner Christianity, mystic path to my friends. I can not believe how ignorant and blind my old friends are?! I think most Christians will die if pushed in a disaster before opening up and they will never admit there is more than their tradition unless Christ himself told them face to face what the deal is.

Now Dan, another thing on visions. I often see and hear things meditating. My brother is a zen master in this area. He never altered his state accept through meditation. We have had the same very specific vision swimming to the bottom of an ocean and drowning and then not dying but going through the death throws. I really felt like I was drowning as it happened. And then we get pulled mid way down like a magnet alive and swimming toward a blue glowing stone and then it stops. As I shared my experience with him, he almost yelled. Exact same vision. There is an earlier part of the vision seeing people on the shore and rowing out in a dingy and then be asked to dive into the water and have faith. It is like this. It takes that kind of leap.

Two brothers, same visions in silence. Says a lot about DNA and us maybe being radio receivers. My brother and I started getting more empathic and sensitive at the same time 2 years ago. He and I cleaned our lives up very organically, no effort, things just fell away like snake skin, and then I had to write every day and read poetry, Zoroastrians, the Sufis, Gnostics, Hermetics, Alchemists, Cabbalists, Vedics, Theosophists, Taoists and went deep within. My life changed so drastically, for me, no doubt could be left at seeing my life so opened up and lifted up. Then came bliss and Joy. And then more and then you become the Watcher of your thoughts. It is an odd thing to feel.

Maybe it means something or not. Shrug. It is one of my experiences that has assured me something new is afoot.

Dan, if you have found a path beyond Perennial wisdom and have evidence or experience, that's important. But I what I am feeling strongly is I want to see how the BPWH stacks up against the esoteric mystic tradition and new Light I have been exposed to. I am playing with the Golden Sufi tradition these days. Diving in deep. What an interesting synchronicity about what you mentioned about your past. Perhaps you are my new Guru for now Wink I'm going to a Sufi conference in June. I have a lot of people I could run your things by even a Kabbalah non-dual Rabbi. He is a beautiful soul and leads a meditative synagogue and he has published a great deep meditation CD. I helped him to try Ayauasca! You have been warned Wink It was the worst experience of his life, ha! I told him, that was a good sign, imagine what it can teach you from here. He and his wife can't wait to drink again. Why would someone want to repeat that? Hmmm. I wonder. YMMV.

Oh, here is another dude who has it all figured out.

http://ryuc.info/

There is some other Australian dude I can't remember. Us kooks are everywhere.

And yes, I would have to say all my journeys logically and mystically made me into a Pantheist and Monist. I believe that would include most of the esoteric non-duality cabal as well. I want to be clear, my views are fluid and can change. I can never truly know the answers, nor can any human mind. I will always see dimly. I am not anything anymore actually. I suppose mine is the common reaction for all new monists.

I do want to know now more than ever what we are a part of. Nothing, I mean nothing is more important in my life. I want to live in the Light I have been blessed to touch and help all find it.

Oh, did you know Andy Weir, who wrote that short story, wrote The Martian? He came out of nowhere, like me. I would love someone to make a movie of it or Childhood's End. That would crack some skulls. The Revenant wrecked me. The Director must be an Esotericist. As above, so below.

I see people reverting to ancient wisdom, Paganism, Wicca, and other ancient religions because they have no connection to the present nor vision and feel the Earth dying and they are seeking an answer in the past from their spirits. The Past and Ancestors have something to remind and teach us little brothers. We are killing the earth. The problem is greed and unrestrained Ego. But Dan, this is why we are here, we have to spring board off the wisdom of the past into something new and bring it into being today. We must be Conjurers. As you, I seek what that could be. I seek within. This is Alice in Wonderland, time to throw out the old rules. We are approaching this from two directions, that's good. There is convergence.

I read about this new theory where there was an opposite version of this Universe spun off in the opposite direction at our start. What do you think about that from a QM perspective?

“Birds are not better than the eggs from which they have broken. Indeed, it could be said that a bird is one egg’s way of becoming other eggs. Egg is ego, and bird is the liberated Self.” –Alan Watts

"True power is seen in the person who has found their divinity for they cannot be controlled by another. Therefore, their Joy cannot be restricted because it is founded on the Truth of their very Being. And, no one, or thing can remove this from them." - Soulful Living

I feel the above is the gift of Gnosis. It is worth seeking. Know Thyself.

Night.

jocolor
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:46 am

Eric,

Let's see, here........

Yes, we have the non-dualism.  We see many people heading in that direction.  

And, yes, we have the inner visions, spontaneous and otherwise.  

The outer world.....?  Yes, we believe that it will fade away, in due course.  

Many proclaim these three things to be sufficient.  Of course, they may well be correct.  

You are also correct to point out that it is the Christians who are most resistive to this message.  Do they sense that something is missing, or are they just being stubborn, as usual?  Hmmm......?

Theirs is the prophetic tradition.  The non-dual tradition that you describe is also prophetic.  

Are the Christians not just being stubbornly sectarian?  That, too!  

But I'm thinking that there might be a deeper difference.......

Did I forget to mention the Jews and Muslims?  I think I did.

Yes, bringing in those two faiths, I see this difference a bit more clearly than I have before.....

But, many say that we should ignore the differences.  We should focus on the commonalities.  This is the path to Peace.  

This is something I hadn't quite seen before, Eric. Perhaps my work is not quite done, yet.......

I pointed to the prophetic tradition that they have in common. You also have a prophecy, Eric.

But I'm seeing a crucial difference...... Yes, I know that you are trying to iron out the differences. And I am, too. However, there may be some differences that are too big to ignore..... that are not supposed to be ignored.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:44 am

There is a common mystic path in each. Kabballah, Sufi and Esoteric Christianity are the same at their core and intersect with the Eastern view of God and the Esoteric. Hell, there is even room for Atheists and Agnostics. Those lucky few. This is important. There is a layer underneath each of these great religions. The Zen, Taoist, Hindu, Buddhist folks are Panetheists basically. Christians think they worship many Gods. No, they recognize the many aspects of God in their myths, stories and dieties.

How to deliver this to a Christian? I, having been one, do not know how. Most people I knew in the Church never thought like me or asked the questions I did. The only way this message has connected with Christians through me was seeing the fruit and sincerity and compassion in my life for them, they consider it, that does not scale Wink

So the Ones looking down on us, need to give us some help in this area. It is their responsibility. That's assuming my fairy tale view of the Universe is even partially correct. All I have is vision, inspiration, inner fire, a renewed life and career as well as some poems as evidence. Pretty thin evidence of things unseen. No rational person would give us the time of day.

Christians are lost in their literal interpretation of the Bible and view of the world, their only accepted source. Society is conditioned in the West to accept this literal view of the world to keep them quiet and submissive mainly. The Old Testament was written by Kabbalists and is mostly metaphor and the New Testament written by esoteric mystic Christians, whose real message was lost to the ages and buried.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:05 am

Ok, I think maybe we're getting somewhere.  You agree that something is missing.  There is a message that's not getting through to the 'prophetics'.  

Yes, there is an obvious, superficial message.... the 'messy antics', as Jack Sarfatti used to call it.  But there's more.....

Yes, there is, and we'd better slow down, and proceed with extra caution.......

Yes, you have a very valid message for the Christians that just doesn't seem to get through.

But, Eric, by the same token, are you open to the possibility that they might have a valid message for you?  

There are many, like you, who have left that fold.  Very rightly, you saw that your former colleagues are paralyzed by the rigidities that are built into that tradition.  

Hey, that's no secret. But what is the secret? What do they know that we don't?

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:28 am

Yes, as I said my views are fluid. I have no rock to stand on. Nothing is still to stand on in this fluid Universe. I'm open to everything. The Way of Christ is mine and every esoteric religion sees the original message of Christ as The Way as well. Why the disagreement? I have just transcended traditional Christianity. But there are many unconscious loving and empathic people in every religion and none. I don't know where gnosis should come in if at all. It seems receiving gnosis takes a key. Hard to find. Most in our state could not make the conscious leap to Oneness. Do they need to?

Hit me.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:33 am

I cannot even tell you how it feels to meet another and be able to share openly like this. I have been so hungry to parse through all his craziness. I am in the process of reconstitution. Dan, I was blown to smitherenes. I know people need it. I know it's the only way forward. I don't have the full picture of all this fully baked. You can help me do that. Thank you even if we both are loons and this ends in lockup Wink
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:39 am

Ok, Eric, you asked for it.......

There is something that they just won't let go of......

And, trust me, they don't even know what it is..... they might even be the last to know......

Yes, someone has to take it from them.... remove all the corrosion, and then hand it back to them, and then they will know it, as if for the first time.  

Ok..... It's the Singularity.  

What.....?  Kurzweil.....?  Hmmm..... not quite.  

But Kurzweil was in the right ballpark.  Which ballpark is that?  

It is the prophetic ballpark.  

The non-dualists, the pantheists?  They're in left field.  

How do I claim to know this? Well, for forty years I've been digging away, in the archeology of knowledge..... of wisdom.

This is my story, and I'm sticking to it......

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:01 am

The trumpet sounding, a gamma ray burst from the center of the Galaxy? But in a way, what you describe is what happened to me. It was taken away and something new given, but it was an uncovering of what was inside already, even more mysterious. It did not come from outside. So is the answer simple enough to promote contemplative Christianity? Get people to shut up and listen within? People in the West mostly have no idea how to dialogue with their higher selves.

The East is bigger than the West. We are the ones in left field.

OK, I have to teach my class now, check in later this afternoon. Rant on.

I am open to the idea that AI may be our natural evolution. It may be the evolutionary step all alien species go through if there are any.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:10 am

Yes, Eric, the truth is within.

But it's not a truth that is lukewarm.  No.  This truth is too hot to handle.  Even the Visitors and the CIA couldn't handle it..... certainly not in public, anyway.  

So, who do you call when you have a truth that's too hot to handle?  

No one.  You just have to sit, and wait for them to call you.  And, actually, they didn't have to wait that long.  

Everything was right on schedule.  And it still is.  

We don't have to do a thing.  All we have to do is act naturally.  

As Ron once said...... come hell or high water, you must stick to your protocol.  

Now, Eric, I'm saying that to you.  Hey, you volunteered, didn't you?  
    -----------

Ok, you have a class to teach......

Me? I'll be patient, just like the CIA was.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:43 am

Well, I would totally agree with you! For that was what the inside led me to. You chop wood before enlightenment to Oneness and you chop wood after. I was told to be quiet and wait for things to come.

In this way, there is nothing to do but what comes to us. Much simpler and true in my experience. Our talking here had occurred because I went within and was silent and did my own work.

At the end of the day all we have responsibility for our actions and reactions. Taoism is not a religion. It helps one learn to be still and intuitive. That is the only way to hear he higher Self. You must come as a wondering child, so quiet.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:24 pm

Good.  Yes, we can build the mousetrap, but then we have to wait for the mice to come.  

Quiet.....?  I'm don't see that as a prime feature of either of our protocols.  

The mousetrap, such as it is, is just our conversation.  That's our protocol.  

So, there is truth that is too hot for others to handle.  The truth is about the Eschaton.  

Why an Eschaton?  It's because this is a small, personal world, despite the many appearances to the contrary.  It is also a coherent world.  It is coherent, especially because it is the best possible world.  

Would it make sense to create a second best?  

Best for whom?  Well, the best possible world is by, for and about its creatures, especially its sapient creatures, who, by the same token, would also be its co-Creators.  

Would you have it otherwise?  

We have spent the duration of recorded history preparing, and being prepared, to take over at the controls.  Apocatasis/at-one-ment is our destiny.  

Now, with the MoAPS/Disclosure/Revelation, we are about to awake to this fact.

Is that ok with you?  Are we ready?  

Does any other state of affairs make any sense?  

You speak of the possibility that we might have to go through an AI phase and an energy phase.  Where does that come from?  

What sort of sense does that make?  

What concept of love might lead you to that conclusion?  
    ---------

Am I trying to entrap you in some sort of logical skein net?  

I'm trying to make sense of it.  But, yes, I hold any competing schemas to a rather high standard.  Are they the best possible schema?  If not, why not?  Am I asking too many questions?  Others have so thought.  

Hey, if you ask too many questions, this is where you're bound to end up...... the Open Minds Forum.  As you may have noticed.... the traffic here is a bit sparse.  

And the few who do make it here, seldom speak. Maybe they're afraid I'll ask them a question.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:45 pm

I was mentioning AI and energy based on some other research into why we hear no aliens. These are speculative ideas from some esoteric sources and scientists I came across. Not part of my cosmology at the moment, just possible future paths.

I actually have speculated myself with people 1:1 similar ideas you mention. I'm not sure where the idea came to me from, I believe it was one of those a-ha moments after many hours of study on many topics, that we are being matured to our Oneness and then we will be co-creators on our own. We have to wear the big boy pants.

Fortune favors the bold, I'm giving my life to this. I would do anything to see these realizations made across the planet. I for one am All In and I do not have time or respect for cowards or fools. I am hedging nothing. That is the only way to face this head on. And you will need this boldness to face the craziness that is coming. If you are too scared, fine, get behind me.

I am no longer an observer. I was told very clearly, now is the time to step up. Here is some esoteric woo.

"The Priestess/Sophia represents the Keeper of all the esoteric arts, but such is her nature that she uses them only as a catalyst, to open the mind toward higher states of consciousness. So, whereas the MAgus represents the will to awaken dawning individual ego, the Priestess represents divine consciousness looking in on us. and out thorough our eyes. The Priestess mediates awareness of the hidden realities that supports the mundane world, spooning at the knowledge through the waxing and waning of the Moon. Although the Priestess speaks all the languages of the mystery schools, her genius lies in synthesizing the teachings of Tradition with the living presence of the Spirit in the consciousness of the individual. She stimulates the awakening of intuitive inner voices which become our guides and allies as we study spiritual science."

This is so 100% 200% true in my experience!!! That's 3 exclamation points. None other than Sophia herself trains you into a knowing completely aware, clear and conscious state. Then the real work begins. When you awake, you are charged with co-creation duties. She teaches through the ancient poems and parables. All the groundwork has been laid throughout history. I am not just one who researched this and am recounting my analysis. No, this is pure clear experience and thus not provable. But your capacity increases in every area as your consciousness does. It is incredible to experience and to begin to feel your brain working faster and clearer minus desire and fear. In this way, the mind can play the role it was designed for, as an analysis and decision making tool. The Higher Self must direct the steps. You shift from temporal memory to divine eternal memory. You have access to so much more than yourself. This process is unfolding inside me now.

Vanity?
    Messiah complex?
    Lunacy?

No, Truth! This is the way Humans used to live. We are a devolved form of them. They lived in constant connection to this unconscious space. At least this is my view from here and subject to change whenever something better comes along.

Let me finish my esoteric woo.

"Therefore, the smart individual will accept the burden of self-awareness. Find your true self and come into possession of your impact as a cause, not just a reactor, in your life. Realize the necessity of taking full responsibility for the Self in relation to the vast cosmic Otherness that fills the category of non-self. At this stage we don't know all of the details about who or what is 'out there' looking in on us. Its only sensible to assume the the ego, the I, is not the only active agent present in the landscape! This is a simple lesson, one that all of Nature teaches: there is always someone or something watching. Be aware of what they are witnessing about you! Be self-aware, and modify your own behavior before an outside energy finds a way to use your lack of self-consciousness against you."

Simply, if you are not adequately self-conscious and grounded in your Source, you have no power for real lasting change. But I feel this is the basic process people must go through today. I would not go into battle with anyone who had not conquered themselves and had these experiences. You couldn't trust them, but you know the Others when you meet them. Quite amazing.

Who is boxing in whom now? Can you handle all this?

Did you look at that guy's TOE theory form the link I posted earlier? Can you grow a beard like that Wink

Dan! I forgot. Our crusade has been usurped as we toiled the years away in obscurity. What about Eckhart Tolle?! Little imp. That laugh of his, ug. Snake oil salesman? My intuition says genuine. There is an explosion around him. Nothing short of a new religion but no religion springing up. The tone he hit is the one I hear! I think he is onto it. Heaven is here when the mind is clear. He is now considered one of the great spiritual ones alive today. I think he is. I'm gonna meet him. I just think I will. And there is another, Llewellyn Vaughan-Lee. A great Sufi leader. He is amazing. I am going to see and meet him in June. He is giving a day seminar on Love in SF area. Should be special. I feel a lot swirling around that day for me. He is singing the song I am hearing as well. I am not a fad seeker nor a spiritual hack. These men are the real deal. They are definitely having a global impact. GLOBAL. So, get on board? Their books are powerful. They write the words I would write if I can say that with humbly. I have their voice in my poems. As I had absorbed a lot of Taoist philosophy, I saw immediately, Eckhart is was grounded in the Tao and Tao Te Ching, which I read most days now. I highly recommend it. Keeps your mind clear, puts you in your place and keeps things blissfully simple. Anyway, I win!

My Way is the Way forward Wink Na na. I knew it would come from Tao! Just another name for the irreducible Otherness allowing my every breath watching my every thought and movement and seeing a lot more, in fact everything through my eyes. I was drawn to it like an electromagnet. I guess I'm supposed to step up and say something now maybe. I really need to get some confidence.

You see, I do not remember myself completely yet. Computing power increases exponentially as memory does. Interesting, that correlates to the Cloud as well.

The Ravens are haunting me and knocking at my door. Damn, that is going in a poem, that is GOOD! Really, Ravens will not leave us alone and they are chirping at us.

jocolor
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:10 pm

Eric,

Thank you for the links.  I have perused them.  

Look, Eric, if you are satisfied with what you have, you needn't search any further.  

Furthermore, I am not a meditating virtuoso, so perhaps you shouldn't trust me, either.

I have only one thing to offer.  I'm a one-trick pony.  I have a coherent theory of truth (CohTT).  If you want coherence, you came to the right place.  If not, you needn't waste your precious time any further.  It's entirely up to you.  

You mention Eckhart and Llewellyn.... They are the way forward.... You are planning to meet them.

Wonderful, so why are you wasting your time here? Go.... go!

Last edited by dan on Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:22 pm

We are comparing notes Dan. No conclusions. Just current understanding. I wanted to know what you thought of these other things? If it is a waste of time. OK. Let's be direct and jump to it.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:26 pm

And this is not a waste of time. I thought we had open minds going. I was not throwing any shade your way. We all have our strengths and weaknesses, many of those in my case. I'm taking to you because I saw he same Light in you Dan I saw in those men I mentioned. Get it. I hear the song in your words too. You have obviously done a lot of inner work and I am not your judge. You are an Other dude.

I'm intuitive. That's my strength. I think we are on the same page, different magic words.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:31 pm

You got my blood up in the best way. I'm a passionate fellow, sensitive and a bit dramatic. Empathy and compassion comes with intuition for me. But I have learned some balance. I told you I am reconstituting from some intense spiritual events. A work in progress. My experience is real and it is out there. It is burning out of me. The spirit is flowing on my side over here. Patience please.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm