Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 10:18 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+6
MrZ
GSB/SSR
Bard
Sparky
Foot Mann
skaizlimit
10 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 04, 2015 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

dan wrote:Cy,

I'm not in favor of guns, but I understand that some folks need that extra sense of security.  

Yesterday we were at the national Cathedral doing the flower market for Kashmir-Rose.  Today we are headed to a WCUAVC flight day at a school down here.  

Was looking at the connection between India and Greece back in the day.  In fact there was a Greco-Indian empire, created by Alexander the Great.  The mutual influence

(cont.)

Well guns have their place, but that wasn't the point...the point was that Hillary equates gun possession with violent individuals or groups and I think I quite clearly illustrated the problem with that kind of thinking by saying I've never been responsible for hurting someone.

I'm not a violent person and my record attests to that. Hillary however is responsible for the deaths of two exemplary military members and one Ambassador, all by design. She also responsible for the arrests and loss of career of one General and one Admiral who attempted to send in a rescue party. They would have been successful in the rescue and then the creation of ISIS and the gun running that contributed to it would have been exposed. Nothing like wiping the proof of criminal wrong doing off the map to protect your own arse Hildebeast? Like any of us would forget and forgive her? Hillary apparently doesn't own guns and yet she's been responsible for the ending of at least three lives and two careers. She's five ahead of this gun owner. And that's just what we happen to know about. There's rumors her and her prior hubby were involved in the drug trade of Arkansas and S. America...then there's China and Walmart. I could go on but what's the point. Truth is too old fashioned and justice is also out-dated.

I'm a celt so truth and justice is not a cultural trait in the eyes of the modern umbrella society which refuses to acknowledge those traits as part of the nation's psyche, but rather as a personal neurosis that they'd probably insist a straightjacket and heavy medication be applied to if I were within reach in DC. Truth and justice equals neurosis? What kind of thinking is that?!! But that's the spew emerging from orgs like DHS since its inception. So when it comes to commentary, turn-about-is-fair-play. They and their flunkies make snide comments about us and we return the favor.

>>>on India and Greece...look at the Sanskrit language and old greek. Then compare it to Old Irish. Fascinating? Now look at some of the ideas each culture valued...same again. All three have same root system. Ah but why would anyone care about the legacy of the elder gods? 'er ET and the seeding of civilizations? Virmana are inconveniences...ah! and there once was one in the vicinity of Fermoy Eire of all places! That is if you can take the Christian overlay off the history.

>>> on the subject of the Glyphs:

432 Mystery

432 Mystery: the first lesson - the Abducted Preceptor

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Mon May 02, 2016 5:22 am

FYI.........
    Date: Monday, May 2, 2016
    Subject: allies.........
    To: Bill
    Cc: Joe S, Paul, Eric

Thanks, Bill.  Hi, Joe.  

And so it seems that there was some deliberate sloppiness built into this operation, from the beginning.

This would tend to corroborate my informed speculation that Ron had some degree of prior knowledge of this operation.  

Not only that, but that he also went well out of his way to give me a heads up, as I informed the FBI, shortly thereafter.  

The public disclosure of this information could provide for us a segue into a broader 'disclosure' of the R&D show and all that, that might entail.

IOW, we have been provided with a back channel for the MoAPS, well within an October-surprise time frame.  

Do we all agree?  

cc: OMF....... unless I hear otherwise.  I would only use your first names, and Joe's first name and last initial, to avoid unnecessary speculation.  

Besides with OMF, I suggest that we follow this up with a discussion on one of Jack's larger lists.  Paul could help me assemble that list.  

Thanking everyone in advance.......

On Sunday, May 1, 2016, Bill wrote:
    Among those who donated according to US intelligence were the Saudi intelligence chief Prince Turki al-Faisal and the longtime Saudi ambassador to the US Prince Bandar Bin Sultan.

There is evidence that the same group that carried out 9/11 also discussed plans to shoot down Air Force One with a staff member at the Saudi Embassy in Washington.

It has always been my open speculation that 9/11 would have a role to play, relative to the overall disclosure process.  

Even at this late date, we might be able to have a spontaneous MoAPS, as the previous ones have been.  Well, with the possible exception of Julian Jaynes' speculations.  But drama does, in some circumstances, have a useful function.  

If, after all this preparation, I did _not_ attempt to insert the MoAPS into this process, I could be considered negligent.  But, even if I were removed from the scene, I'm confident that this not so small piece will, eventually, be connected to the larger picture of the BPWH, ironic though it might seem, at first.  There will be more than enough irony to go around.  The Sarfatti list seems to have been tailor made, just for this purpose, kinda like everything else.  Yes?  

https://28pages.org/2016/04/28/911-commission-leaders-circle-wagons-around-their-legacy/  

noon---------

The context for the for the revival of interest in the 9/11 Commission Report is due to the continuing tensions between the Saudis and the US w.r.t. the release of the 28 pages that were excised from the original report.  The Obama administration is lobbying against the release.  

As far as I can tell, most of the content of these 28 pages has widely known and discussed for several years.  The issue is no longer concerned with its substance, but just the current politics of it.  

From CBS News.......
    Look, the Saudis have even said they're for declassifying it. We should declassify it," he tells Kroft. "Is it sensitive...a bit of a can of worms or some snakes crawling out of there? Yes," says Roemer.

Also there is still a bill in Congress to hold the Saudis open to being sued by the families of the victims of 9/11.  

And of course, all of this is getting tied up with election politics.  

So what might be the 'snakes' that we should worry about, that we don't already know about?  The only real snakes I could imagine would concern possible collusion of the US with the Saudis, leading up to 9/11.  

And, see, this is where we come back to the December and September surprises......

Speaking of which, I did learn of one version of the December surprise.....

The surprise, as previously stated, was that someone would not return from the CtN.  But that was only the first part of it.  The second part was that we would turn out to be lucky to not be back on shore.  But that might depend on other circumstances.  

The person who did not return, on this version, was Ron.  He had a previously scheduled appointment in NK to observe the December low-yield weapon test, and did not wish to depart directly from the US.  

Besides keeping in touch with NK, he also claims to be keeping in touch with with ISIS, as reported earlier.... and that's just for one guy down at the agency.  

What's all this liaising about?  Is it for good or bad, and why am I being kept informed?  Is it any of my business?  

To further complicate matters, we have a family dispute in the background. But none of this is new.

(cont.)
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Ready here...

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 S-l300

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 41ak-a%2BrRqL

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 94a62f62d980d0e633ac7ee855a47f36  Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 MjWkRFy2-OpJgBp2sbvyNQg

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 03, 2016 6:20 am

Well, I see that Cy is maintaining her protocol, up to the end.  That is what we are all supposed to be doing.  And, in the meantime, we are also trying to keep each other informed as to our thinking, inside and out.  That requires a bit of honesty, inside and out.  

After all this time, I'm still trying to figure out my protocol....

On the one hand, we have the Truman Show, and, OTOH, we have Melancholia.  

Yes, there are two worlds, and we're attempting to bridge the gap.  

Actually, of course, there are many sets of worlds and bridges, and, what we're attempting here is a microcosm of all of them.  

We, here, now, are attempting to build a bridge between the inside and outside.  This is presently what I make of an MJ13 designation, if, indeed I am to make anything of it.  

This might be an inside joke, it might be an experiment, or it might even be at least partially real.  The trick is to maintain sanity with this, for as long as possible.  The best way to do that is to embrace all three possibilities, and then to see how much longer we can hold out.  The current time frame is just until September.  Then it may be a new game, but I doubt that I'd be involved.  

I am attempting to get others to play along.  

This is a suspension bridge.... as in how long can we suspend our belief or disbelief, as the case might be.  

Oh, yes, and now I think I know what the September surprise is.  It's me disappearing into the White House.  That's the easy part.  Ron can arrange that part.  The hard part is going to be for me to get out again.  To do that, I'll need your help.  That's a bit like the CtN.  I could get get myself well out beyond the GG bridge, but I couldn't get myself back again.  

Like I say, this game is meant to be a microcosm.  I'm guessing that this is how Creation was done, and, in fact, is still being done, that is, if you still believe in the illusion of time.  

You build a bridge, one cable at a time.  But, like the GG, this bridge can be shrouded in fog.  How do you bridge the gap when you can't even see the other side?  Well, that's what we're about to find out.  

So, far I have two folks to play this game with..... Eric and Paul.  And, yes, they're a tad skeptical, each in their own way.  And maybe Bill will play, too.  That should be enough to get started.  

In the meantime, I'll be heading to Italy, on Thursday.  I'll only have some access.  

Will the Princess play along?  I hope so.

Besides us, there would be three starters from Jack's list..... JS, DC, JC.  That should keep us occupied while in Italy.  Ron said I should keep my eyes open, over there, and I might see something.  He'll give me a hint, if necessary.  

10:30--------

I'm guessing that this is how Creation was done.  There was the Alpha world and the Omega world.  The Alpha world was like primitive Earth, and the Omega world was like a Pantheon.  Ok, this was like Contact, or like Michelangelo's God touching Man.  But there will be a residual ambiguity, as to which is which.  

Actually, it might be a threesome...... the WH gambit would be providing us access both to MJ12 and to the public.  That, at least, would be the game plan.

12:40-----------

In addition to OMF, we'll be using a mailing list, mostly from Jack's list.  We would start with about a dozen people, and then see what happens.  

The goal is for Ron to get me in the WH.  

2:30----------

I've been on the phone with Bill, Eric and Paul.  I'm about to be on the phone with the Princess.  

We're developing a rather solid plan which I will detail here, a bit later.  

6pm---------

This from Bill........

http://nypost.com/2016/05/02/the-establishment-is-lying-about-the-911-report/

This is, more or less, our ticket to the WH.

(cont.)

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 11:46 pm

Not skeptical here. I must remain patient, calm and open. I must remain in the flow. I must be careful with my plans. It has to be intuitive for me. This requires you to check your assumptions at the door. Non-linear thinking is the way to battle the left brainers. We need a cognitive and spiritual reboot.

As Petrarch who first climbed a mountain to see the view, so must we. We must synthesize a new way, unifying the left brain and right. 

There is no progress without opposites as Blake said. 

The true God is non-manifest, light is the closest we can get to it. 

I would recommend a fantastic book I'm reading now sparked by Dan, "The Secret Teachers of the Western World" by an esoteric philosopher and historian, Gary Lachman, who I consider to be one of the most enlightened esoteric writers today. I think Gary should be part of this discussion. Dan, the esoteric world sees that the Left brain, the emesarry has usurped The Master, the right brain. I think the way forward is not a take over by intuition again, but exactly what Dan has been pursuing rationally, a new partnership and meeting of the 2 sides of mind. His book ties some of Dan's themes of building a bridge with Gary's thesis, that all this conflict between spirit and mind is a left brain right brain battle that has raged since we came to be. The hemispheres of the brain are at the heart of our conflict.

Mystics want to merge with the source. Gnostics, Alchemists and the like want to experience the thoughts of God and make these ours. They believe we are destined to transcend the creator Gods and so we might if we rise to merge our dual selves within, in partnership now. We must evolve. Nature isn't making any new complex proteins. It appears evolution has stopped or is waiting for us to reconnect the exoteric and esoteric within ourselves. That is the work we are involved in here. All in our way.

For myself, I was led to this through embracing the right brain intuition and creativity in a shock to my system. All must integrate the creative into their lives. This will balance the skeptical and pessimistic. When u explore your true heart, you find Light and a Love behind it. And you know what, it worked! How was this orchestrated and by whom? Perhaps by myself. The pieces are all in the open for those with the courage to merge their right and left brains. We must create cognitive dissonance and give this message a chance to emerge from the shadows and lead us to the Best Possible World.

Dan, you would enjoy the book. I think it will inspire you to new heights and connections even. 

We must meet in the middle. I think that's palatable. Consciousness being brought into the center of being will lead us to the next stage. No, the Mystics can't own the future, nor the broken left brainers, nor the non-dualists, nor any religion. 

The secret is I think is we are all in it together, and we have to build a future that integrates all these realities into our lives. This is the pattern I see and feel emerging.  Yes, many in my generation are waking up to this not understanding or knowing their history secret and public. This change will happen. It must.

Those who have integrated their intuition with the analytical are best prepared for the future I think. This is why all must have an understanding beyond words to ground us. The left brain is about language and linear thinking to get things done, our intuition sees the big picture. You can not move into the future without engaging your intuition and connection to the cosmic mind.

This is why I am here playing with Jack's friends. Either consciously or unconsciously, we are being pulled into this future. So I can't completely know or trust anything, but using both sides of my mind, I can feel my way through. And call out directions for others. That is our purpose. 

We are exploring and synthesizing as we go. I do feel an urgency that all must embrace and transcend this duality we live in as soon as possible.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 04, 2016 6:43 am

Eric,

Thank you for suggesting the Lachman book.  I'm focusing on the last chapter.  I want to see how his story ends.  I'll report back shortly.....

On page 452 of Lachman's STWW........
    The Russian novelist Fyodor Dostoyevsky summed up many people’s feeling of rejection when he wrote in Notes from Underground (1864) that if everything can be reduced to mathematical formulae, then “man will go insane on purpose” in order to prove that “he is a man and not a cog-wheel.”
    This would be my lead-off quote in my email to Jack et al., but aimed primarily at Jack.  

Well, in the end, STWW was a let down, after all the build up. It was, in the end, back to baby steps. Lachman would not even commit to another New Age. How pusillanimous can we be?

(cont.)

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 1:05 pm

I thought he framed things well. Shrug. You're the philosopher. Just sharing what comes across my path. I am getting a lot out of his book. Provides a great primer on the esoteric for anyone new to the subject. Because what is happening inside is a big part of this obviously and so few have any idea what drives their actions.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 04, 2016 1:31 pm

Eric,

Don't get me wrong. Lachman's book is the best review I have seen of this vast subject matter..... Western Esotericism.

I would have been very surprised had he gotten into eschatology. But, very clearly, he was leaving the matter open for others.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 1:40 pm

He would be interesting to chat with on the subject. I don't think anyone knows the history of all pieces like he does. He is a practitioner as well. It was the perfect book for me. He ties in a lot of philosophy you have discussed to the esoteric. Anyway, he's helping me understand things in context a lot better.

Don't forget to check this conference out Jack and Joy collaborate on I believe. Have a good trip!

http://call-key9.net/
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed May 04, 2016 3:34 pm

I have been sorely tempted to connect certain of the BPW dots and individuals into a political/metaphysical initiative that would be able to connect positively with a September surprise, as discussed with three other individuals, and alluded to, here at OMF.  

The potential is there, but it would require more information, resources and time than are currently available, at least to me.  I should be packing for a two-week trip.

In the meantime, I will resume the role of observer..... still keeping my eyes open.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 3:43 pm

Wink

I don't know, there may be hope for you yet Danno.

Don't forget to enjoy the illusion while you can. These things will work themselves out. 

Flow.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 8:19 pm

This is a very good documentary on the consciousness debate in science. At least both sides are engaged. The materialists though are done. The tone across the Internet feels like they are tired defending the irrelevancy of accidental life in a meaningless Universe. What a horrible message. Life is pointless so make it a good one and burn bright. Monkey brains. Talk about the Katechon. The materialists and skeptics are viscous. Deepak is in there. 

http://thedeeperyougo.com/

Learning about Radin's psi and consciousness research. What a Light. He does not throw out materialism, he just inserts awareness below time in space in the material view. In this model you can know the past, future, present. It's consciousness that cracks this all wide open, no? He thinks science could accept psi and change in consciousness understanding within 10 years. He has too much evidence on his side. I think he is a key player in the MoAPS. Too many careers would be wrecked if this truly happens I would think. All the wasted time. Sheldrake is right, Science is delusional trying to make the world a static objective constant thing. 

https://youtu.be/cQPK3GKmKt0

Great longer interview - https://youtu.be/rc-Nhf4pWe8

Science and Non-duality talk, excellent and funny. Explains why science is so hard to move forward when one assumes there is zero chance something is true before you experiment. Why would a scientist not have a completely open mind and let the data lead? Hmm.  

Psi experiments shown to meet 6 sigma.

https://youtu.be/8eJkFh1-5Yw

Last one Dan. A synchronicity story from Dean. Incredible.
    I think this is what happened with you and I and obviously jacks list. We all gravitationally attracted each other.

https://youtu.be/Aan5hiQYlNs

You can't unravel the secrets of the Universe unless you're funny.

God is funny.

I'm fascinated.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 05, 2016 1:12 pm

Hi, Eric,

I'm on the train enroute to Newark airport.

I'm not sure if Dean R is speaking to me, after he had a falling out with Ron. It was something personal between the two of them.  I was caught in the crossfire.  

He has done good work.

On your recommendation, I got myself a T-Mobile phone. I'll try to use it as a hotspot in Italy.

We're getting to Newark, now........

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Thu May 05, 2016 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Who don't you know Dan? I feel the pulse of this thing more and more the closer I get to it. 

He seems like a reasonable man and funny. You guys must have messed up.

Let's be clear, I don't have any desire to interact with this Ron if I can help it.

I would love to be a test subject in Radin's lab though. He's amazing.

Have a great trip. Don't worry, be happy.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 05, 2016 1:23 pm

Maybe just as well..........

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 1:24 pm

I'll go with the flow, just my present intuitive feeling.

For your T-Mobile, enable the T-Mobile over wifi if u find hotspots and ur good to go.

Have a great trip.

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 4:56 pm

I would bet the CIA has funded the Noetic Institute. The institute's Gellar connection. Edgar Mitchell was extraordinary. I imagine Jack must be involved. So many messy connections around all this stuff. Have you ever engaged with them Dan? TPTB must have infiltrated every possible group working in these areas.

You and Jack probably run the show Wink

Here is my basic criteria for being a true Human, give back to the whole more than you take and enrich the pattern of creation. That is my religion. That's all I'm trying to live. I would bet there are true Humans like this high and low working to help focus research and get information out. 

How are my guesses? They are not really guesses. I know thes things to be true, mostly, vague as they are.

---

Well Dan, I have had some interesting threading and synchronicities while I have been sick in my hotel room ironically.

It's Dean Radin and Tom Campbell with his big TOE theory! What a coincidence, I mentioned and studied both separately here on OMF and here they are together. I have got to check the Noetic Institute out. These guys have it Dan. A rational description of some parts of the picture. They both see everything as information, which infers simulation.

This is a great discussion and I think you should baseline to their understanding. They even tie in the Ancient Mysteries as poetic descriptions of an experience of what they call 'Awaring'. Consciousness is a process always happening. You are aware underneath time and space and exert small quantum influences with your intention. They have rational descriptions of the process now.

Is this not the MoAPS???!!!

I like Tom's description how to create a conscious AI. I just read that there is a new AI robot using Bayesian reasoning, not using algorithms. It has a memory, it learns like a child reacting. It is dumb now, but that will lead to strong AI probably if Tom is right and I think he is.

I just know he is. Dean and Tom are right and so coherent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiVfXbBS3Bc

Tom describes the nudging we all get to open up to this bigger reality. So funny, as they are talking through all this rationally and I compare my experience, it just ALL feels right. When you start to live in the moment, things just work out, and pretty awesome if you let Love lead in the moment.

I mean, as testimony, not looking for attention, the last year for me has been one of mainly intuition and everything has just worked out. Even better than my life was before. As I get closer to the Awareness level of reality Radin talks so much about, my local informational structure becomes more coherent and you get more nudges being closer. More information comes to you from many other sources, because to make your way down back toward Awareness level, brings more connections and info. Amazing, no? And Dan, this is your experience and all your fringe friends with the courage and intelligence to follow these hunches.

Being here with you now and sharing these things with you is just right for me right now Wink The future is full of probabilities, but I know I am making the right choices these days leading to my Best Possible Future, because I am living in the Best Possible World because I align myself with it. I can't extrapolate too far from Now or I veer out of my protocol.

I feel great peace at this moment.

I feel very nudged and poked by the overriding control system. OK already, here I AM! I listened, I came and spilled my gushy guts all over the Internet, but Dan has been here for 40 years, so help him first Wink

Now what?!

I am in the middle of where I need to be. This is so far beyond myth and ancient mysteries. This is just about right...

NOW...

And how to navigate the future with the best view of the world to get the best outcome. The natural one perhaps.

http://www.princeton.edu/~pear/ - This is evidence, but holds little evidence. Because the world thinks its not possible, they don't listen. You have to be open to anything being possible at all times.

In Tom's MoAPS he thinks our new high priests of science need to accept:

1) Accept everything is information. Digital Physics is formally studying us as a simulation. This is fringe, but accepted. He feels this is undeniable and I feel this as well. Who is the programmer?
    2) Consciousness is the computer. What is the 'Other'? Science is validating this 'Other' MUST exist. How long until they accept it? This goes back to a creator. He sees it as inevitable. Could be 10 years or a 100. We live in a probabilistic Universe, not a pre-determined one. Scientific method is broken and based on an objective reality that does not exist.

These concepts can encompass most everything. Retro-casualty doesn't exist in this model. The future is just probabilities. Your and others intent can change the future probabilities, but until it is in this reality frame in the now observed, the future probability is not collapsed. Tell me something better these these guys.

Finally, another great talk by Dean on Consciousness and entangled minds.

https://youtu.be/YfpB7J_eM8o

Whoa...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat May 07, 2016 3:45 pm

Eric,

Thanks for the thoughtful post.  I hope you'll get well soon. It's been a busy few days, and now it's late. I hope to get some time tomorrow to respond.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 7:01 pm

This gives me hope and is evidence for and similar to my experience. This message will resonate. This is the coming change in us at an intuitive level. 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/the-face-of-god_b_9852210.html?section=india

There is the face of God. So we are God parts here talking together. 

What do we want?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 09, 2016 2:43 am

Hello world.... Hello Cy......Hello Eric,

Different phone, different OS, different country, a lost passport.... What else is new????

I've been assigned to look for clues to the 32 vectors in Florence.

The most likely clues were the Jan Fabre sculptures. I particularly liked the man measuring the clouds.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon May 09, 2016 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 2:46 am

Oh no! Well, good luck getting that squared. I keep that passport glued to me every minute. India kicked my butt, but I'm limping home today. Safe travels.

Some pics from my interesting journeys around Bangalore.

https://quantumunderground.com/2016/05/08/journeys-in-bangalore/

Don't forget to have a lot of fun.

---

Deepak isn't waiting, full steam ahead! 

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/will-the-real-reality-ple_b_5186457.html

Dan, if you stand on one leg and raise one arm in the air and try to spin around. You will find a vector or fall over and break your leg. Happy hunting.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon May 09, 2016 11:56 am

I hope you've gotten back safely.

Things are settling down. For the record, it was not I who lost the passport.

Yes, Deepak has figured out non-duality, but he's not touching cosmology.

Was the stranger at the temple the one whom you were directed to meet?

I've got to run out again...... maybe I'll have more time tomorrow.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Mon May 09, 2016 1:31 pm

Dan said: I've been assigned to look for clues to the 32 vectors in Florence.

The most likely clues were the Jan Fabre sculptures. I particularly liked the man measuring the clouds.

Has the system's version of the vectors been posted somewhere? Or are looking for their versions in a blind barrel rolling around in a round rubber room?

The Business Standard, has their version: http://www.business-standard.com/article/news-ians/more-italian-troops-to-safeguard-florence-116050901212_1.html

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Cy,

Yes, there is a notable presence of military in Florence.  Maybe that's supposed to be one of the vectors.  But I've heard nothing more on the subject.  

I notice that Steve Bassett was mentioned in a NYT front page article on Hillary's interest in UFOs. The article was notable for its even handed treatment of the subject.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue May 10, 2016 10:33 pm

dan wrote:Cy,

Yes, there is a notable presence of military in Florence.  Maybe that's supposed to be one of the vectors.  But I've heard nothing more on the subject.  

I notice that Steve Bassett was mentioned in a NYT front page article on Hillary's interest in UFOs.  The article was notable for its even handed treatment of the subject.  

Yes I seen the news article that pointed to the mil presence in Florence being related to the muslim chaos.  Compare that to Hungary bailing off the globalist plantation, Germany starting to round up people who bad-mouth muslims, and Britain's cavalier attitude toward the assertiveness of the immigrants and that vector is covered.

I missed the one on Bassett.  I know the Contact Control Structure has wanted Hilary for a long time wrt 2017 etc.  But if they were serious about getting her they should have not let her sell rancher's uranium & thorium rich private lands off to russian and chinese interests...between her foundation and Harry Reid she can kiss the Presidency goodbye unless her people are willing to face all out civil war over the continued tampering with the elections...and I'm no Trump fan either but that's the state of the public mindset at the moment.  Trump be he real deal or a trojan horse is at least speaking the topics of the People and they are done with Globals.  Heaven help us all if Trump is a Trojan.  Is it Saving Grace that Putin has made overtures that express he'd be willing to work with Trump if he gets the election?  When it comes to Contact the most stable person on the playing field right now is Putin.  I'm aware he's been working his butt off to be that 'most stable and reasonable of persons' in that regard.  Sorry I don't trust the shrubbery huggers or the eugenics crowd...the national security state apparatus has proven they're only out to play CYA so as far as I'm concerned they can head for the DUMBs and kiss the sunshine permanently goodbye.  We're better off without them.

The ICE guy who suicided last Friday in NYC supposedly left a rather interesting note wrt what the freak show in DC has planned for the general population (see the posting at superstation95).  My two cents:  try it and receive a .32 cent solution for your trouble...we practice on 5 inch moving targets at maximum range aka gophers.  I need a flag that flies the one fingered bird, I suppose.  As you can tell I'm not happy with the BS that is spewing from that quarter over there stuff that lends credence to the ICE guy's little note, and all we ever hear from the cretins in DC is the BS being spewed by the likes of the SPLC imbeciles, so I hope all the readers here can understand where I'm coming from with my sarcastic remark about them.  If they were smart they'd put muzzles on mutts at SPLC and put a denial of service on their website just like was done to OMFv.1 -- heck I'd do it for them if I had the influence, turn about being fair play and all.

I'm hearing from the Daniel Allon Group that this July a week or two in that month could be a pre-emptive act period by the criminals in their vaunted places upon the people or the system itself.  They've been fairly accurate about events.  Heck they even mentioned this years Influenza B virus being something a virologist should be taking a serious look at...are there any still left alive?  Quayle has been keeping tally on the notoriously short lifespan of people in that profession.  I haven't forgotten last years rumor that they were trying to set off Yellowstone from BELOW.  It's a memory like a steel trap thang.  Allon Group is adamant there is no Cyclic Cataclysm to worry about and that any and all vectors are MAN MADE at this time.

Interesting the group's signature of the "Hybrid Empire" leadership especially after that officer's comment to the youngsters about Hybrids and little green men. Real or not matters little...its conduct of the various parties that speaks loudest as to nature/character, and honor or lack thereof.

So how is Ron taking the vectors?  Is he chewing his fingernails or stressed?  Any nerves?  

Tell him I'm training my daughters to further freak our chauvinistic military brass by being properly trained to lead armies rather than sit on a porcelain pedestal like they'd prefer - We've already produced the next Joan of Arcs, I don't advise giving us a reason to become them.  They'd be better advise to bow their heads and submit to the law suits being levied against them by the likes of the Bundy-ites, et al and count themselves fortunate.

Ok well I'm headed back to filing Claiomh Solais to a razor sharpness.  It's been one of those days.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue May 10, 2016 10:57 pm

From earlier today:

SUBJECT: Looking for confirmation of the ICE suicide's note and content.

This should interest you. Yes, we have been down this road before with the military/intelligence community releasing chemicals during the 60s or 70s in the NYC subway system and from Navy ships in San Francisco Bay. My gut, no proof, is that the power structure wants to guarantee itself at the top of the food chain for many reasons and wishes to control the outcome whether that be through contact or if Trump gets in. Remember, nothing entropic such as nuclear, chemical or biological will be tolerated. What that entails is anyone's guess. Thank you for head's up on this. You are thorough and looking at all avenues as we are too, Cy.

NYPD subway gas-attack test Monday
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nypd-subway-gas-attack-test-monday-article-1.1392494

[snip signature]

____

Reply from Cy today:

Thank you, yes I'd heard they planned to do that. Makes me wonder what else they're up to. Usually they do other things while all eyes are on the broadcasted event.

I've been wondering, how do they figure the chem-trailing, the cancer virus in the vaccines or the administration of prescription drugs that produce suicidal outcomes, the gmo induced genetic modification thru the food sources, the behavior modifying chemicals in the water supply, and so on are not qualifying as entropic?

Thank you for looking into that, wrt the ICE officer. I just got off the radio talking the subject. Fox News broke the story on the EO earlier this year.
    https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2012-03-22/pdf/2012-7019.pdf

IT isn't news the content of his letter, only news that he was upset enough to suicide over it. Most everything listed in the quotes from the man's letter we already knew, but confirmation would give a clearer understanding what our system inhabitants are having to deal with. It is sad that he felt so alone that he thought suicide was the only other option. If it was actually suicide...how many times has suicide been the cover for homicide? Regardless good people trapped in the system should not be thinking there is no one out here they can go to.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:27 pm