Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:53 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Nib
    Nib

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:04 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Hello Nib, Really good to hear from you. Man it's been a long time.
    Thanks.  Yea, i wish I had a really good story to tell like billy meyers abducted me and we made neat things out of tinfoil then sat sandwiches on them and took photos.  or that I built a time machine and went back to the garden of eden and can confirm it was not a snake but rather a draco reppie type...  hmmm but that didn't happen either..   Just took some time away from posting anywhere and got a lot of work done.  

But lately I've been re-watching a lot of Michael Heisers stuff ..  He seems to be one of the most well grounded guys in this whole research area- more importantly his ability to coherently understand the tenses  in which the bible verses were meant to be read in.   Truly  an impressive guy to listen too.  

This place is slow but you guys covered some interesting stuff.   Nice to see V is around here too.

Back to that garden of Eden thing though,  I think Mike H has it right that it was some odd serpentine or draco lizard type creature that steered EVE wrong.  I like his point that snakes don't eat dirt- so it doesn't make any sense...  It was someone or something that Eve was use to seeing around like a guard/ Cherub.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:44 pm

ScaRZ wrote:“The Divine Council” with guest Dr. Michael Heiser

http://re2podcast.com/2013/11/05/episode-14-the-divine-counsil-with-dr-michael-heiser/

Dr. Michael Heiser joins us to discuss the Divine Council. Did God have a council of divine beings? Did this make the ancient Israelites polytheistic? What was the role of the Divine Council and how did “The Satan” fit into it? We also talk about God’s Vice-Regent and how it ties into the Trinity.

Link

http://media.blubrry.com/re2/s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/the-resurrection-and-the-revolution/Episode_14.mp3

Not sure if you already posted this but it goes hand in hand with your post here...

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:50 am

Nib wrote:
    This place is slow but you guys covered some interesting stuff.   Nice to see V is around here too.

Back to that garden of Eden thing though,  I think Mike H has it right that it was some odd serpentine or draco lizard type creature that steered EVE wrong.  I like his point that snakes don't eat dirt- so it doesn't make any sense...  It was someone or something that Eve was use to seeing around like a guard/ Cherub.

Yes Nib, it's very slow here. I just have a difficult time posting content when things are this slow. I feel like I'm talking to myself and I can do that without posting anything. Laughing 

Maybe you can kickstart me a little. Wink 

I agree that Michael Heiser is one of the very best. He opens up areas that grab me. I have changed much of my thinking over the last few years.

Yes, I agree again that the serpent was not a snake. The serpent was a Shining One. You know how we can look up at the stars in the night time sky and view the shine and wonder of them. I believe this is why scripture refers to heavenly host as stars,or morning stars.......(Job 38:7) When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

I can only imagine how this Shining One that deceived Eve used his wonder drawing her. Lust of the flesh,lust of the eyes,and the pride of life became the drug she craved.

Thanks Nib for the Michael Heiser video. I will watch it when I get some free time.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:04 am

Nib wrote:
    Not sure if you already posted this but it goes hand in hand with your post here...

I watched it yesterday Nib and thank you for posting it. Michael did a great job of teaching the Divine Council. I plan on watching his Part 2 teaching on Two Powers of the Godhead.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:07 am

Ancient Humans Bred with Completely Unknown Species

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/ancient-humans-bred-completely-unknown-species-001059

A new study presented to the Royal Society meeting on ancient DNA in London last week has revealed a dramatic finding – the genome of one of our ancient ancestors, the Denisovans, contains a segment of DNA that seems to have come from another species that is currently unknown to science. The discovery suggests that there was rampant interbreeding between ancient human species in Europe and Asia more than 30,000 years ago. But, far more significant was the finding that they also mated with a mystery species from Asia – one that is neither human nor Neanderthal.

Scientists launched into a flurry of discussion and debate upon hearing the study results and immediately began speculating about what this unknown species could be.  Some have suggested that a group may have branched off to Asia from the Homo heidelbernensis, who resided in Africa about half a million years ago. They are believed to be the ancestors of Europe's Neanderthals.

However others, such as Chris Stringer, a paleoanthropologist at the London Natural History Museum, admitted that they “don’t have the faintest idea” what the mystery species could be.

Traces of the unknown new genome were detected in two teeth and a finger bone of a Denisovan, which was discovered in a Siberian cave. There is not much data available about the appearance of Denisovans due to lack of their fossils' availability, but the geneticists and researchers succeeded in arranging their entire genome very precisely.

"What it begins to suggest is that we're looking at a 'Lord of the Rings'-type world - that there were many hominid populations," Mark Thomas, an evolutionary geneticist at University College London. The question is now: who were these mystery people that the Denisovans were breeding with?

By April Holloway
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:40 am

10 Breathtaking Places You Need To See Before You Die

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/26/10-breathtaking-places-you-need-to-see-before-you-die/

Planet Earth is a playground of natural beauty, with perfection embedded in all corners of its landscape. Each country possesses unique topographic features which inspire travelers from afar to set out and survey the wonders of the natural countryside. We’ve put together a list of 10 spots you must have on your travel bucket list for reasons of simple astonishment.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:17 am

Scarz

Here is a look at Tim Bence

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:02 am

MD02 wrote:Scarz

Here is a look at Tim Bence

Thank you MD02, I will give it a look this afternoon.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:06 am

I've been looking forward the completion of Michael Heiser's book "The Myth That Is True" for a long time. I noticed at his Blog he finally mentioned it and below I will post what he had to say,as well as a link.

------------------------------

Update on Myth That is True Book and Prayer Request

Thanks to all those who alerted me in the comments and by email that they were praying for my request. The meeting I alluded to in the earlier post went amazingly well. Really all I could have hoped for. I can’t share specifics, but I can tell you that my “Myth” book will be published and shepherded through the whole process (editorial, PR, marketing, etc.) by a group of people who know what they’re doing and have a long track record of success. My major concern was that all those involved understood the book — why it’s unique and the controversy it will create. I have no doubts that everyone involved “gets it” completely (and they loved the book to boot). It will be a lengthy process with many facets, but it’s officially underway. Stay tuned here and at Twitter in 2014 for details when I can provide them.

http://michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/2013/12/update-myth-true-book-prayer-request/
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:52 am

ScaRZ wrote:10 Breathtaking Places You Need To See Before You Die

http://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/26/10-breathtaking-places-you-need-to-see-before-you-die/

Planet Earth is a playground of natural beauty, with perfection embedded in all corners of its landscape. Each country possesses unique topographic features which inspire travelers from afar to set out and survey the wonders of the natural countryside. We’ve put together a list of 10 spots you must have on your travel bucket list for reasons of simple astonishment.
    Thanks ScaRZ

I've saved Hang Son Doong Cave, Vietnam, as a place I want to see. Never knew about it. Cool!

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:55 am

And thanks Nib and ScaRZ for the Heiser talks. I watched them both. Liked the second one best - "Two Powers of the Godhead".

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:01 am

I've been reading Dans thread this morning and theses words below came into my mind.
    ---------------------------------

The big picture covers the vastness that the human eye can see as well as what fleshly eyes can't see. I believe most never comprehend the decay and pain that followed and still until this day follows "The Rebellion".

Romans 8:22........"For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now."

This goes far beyond the borders of this earth in which we humans inhabit. All creation has been groaning in the pains of childbirth together until this very day.

All together can look forward to an end of the groans and pains.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:57 pm

ScaRZ wrote:
    I've been reading Dans thread this morning and theses words below came into my mind.
    >
    >
    >
    Make sure you put on the whole Armor of God when you spend time in that den.  I find myself having to wash my armor when I leave it.  But it is a battle that is better fought in words, then via the Four Horseman that Dan's Show is hoping to unleash upon the world without remorse or regard.

I'm beginning to wonder if we should shut the board down and clean out the barn... or just wait for the inevitable and watch an IC/OP bomb the joint.

But then I don't believe in any kind of censorship, so I couldn't pull the plug.  Even if the whole group wanted it.  I'd prefer it stay to be seen.  I'm just not sure, anymore, that we have any say in that regard.

Thinking out loud

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:56 am

Hey ScaRZ & Jake

He digs his own hole. If you think what is said by that crew on the board is bad you should see what flies as fur in the emails behind the scene.

(rolling eyes)

I would echo your sentiments but since any observers out there are in the process of growing up, it's best not to hide the excrement from them. Its part of life. Unfortunately.

Personally I think the best cure for such afflictions is a greater quality of mind and soul produced in its stead until the other is but a shadow amid sunshine.

Sure it means more work on our part but it is either that or the likes of him becomes the only voice upon the wind. The wind howls either way. What is ultimately heard is our choice. Music or mud? I vote the wind carries music. It's why I haven't walked away in exasperation.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:50 am

@Jake & Cy

I do drop by Dan's Thread every few days as I have for several years. Recently I would begin writing a reply post and decide it's best I just remain silent. I've always thought over these many years it really doesn't matter to Dan what I say.

If Dan really and truly believes he is The Spirit of Truth,then in his mind,in his very soul,he needs nothing from me or anyone else. He himself has placed that seal upon his own heart.

Can Dan be reached?......."This is a question I ask myself deep within?"  A direct breaking of that seal must occur or he will remain a locked soul.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:36 am

ScaRZ wrote:@Jake & Cy

I do drop by Dan's Thread every few days as I have for several years. Recently I would begin writing a reply post and decide it's best I just remain silent. I've always thought over these many years it really doesn't matter to Dan what I say.

If Dan really and truly believes he is The Spirit of Truth,then in his mind,in his very soul,he needs nothing from me or anyone else. He himself has placed that seal upon his own heart.

Can Dan be reached?......."This is a question I ask myself deep within?"  A direct breaking of that seal must occur or he will remain a locked soul.

That's well said ScaRZ. I think all of us who have tried to reason with Dan, especially Jake over the years are in that boat where "it really doesn't matter to Dan what I say."

I don't know if he can be reached. I've tried. And while some of the act will get a little cleaner for a short while, his interactions with warped system inhabitants seems to draw him right back into twisted initiatives and philosophies. The biggest on my personal list is the depopulation agenda with its rational, thought inseminating discussions with movers and shakers at high and low levels, and then the transition to something digestible by policy makers at one level or another. That's the one that gets me vocal on his thread the most. It's like watching a philosopher from one of the degenerate big cities come out to your rural neighborhood and start picking off your neighbors so that they don't know which end is up anymore.

Shrug.

I'm rather out of ideas at the moment so I suppose he'll stay a locked soul unless someone else can come up with something.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:18 pm

ScaRZ wrote:@Jake & Cy

Precisely.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternal_sin

There are very few that do this.  It is extremely rare.

Raping, murder, running death camps, selling 5 yr old children for prostitution, killing women and children indiscriminately, People like Genghis Khan, Hitler, or even cannibalism.  Any evil conceivable no matter how demented you can possibly imagine....

As awful as these things are to contemplate, ALL of these are considered forgivable by G-d according to Biblical and Christ "Jesus" teaching.  All of it.  That is how powerful His forgiveness is.  How wide and inclusive it is, extended to those who later repent from their ways.

But there is one that is not.  Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I picked the Wikipedia article purposely because it is also accepted by Catholics.  It is inclusive of All Christian doctrines.  

Note the opening part of the quote from Hebrews 6: 4-8;

"It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace."......

I highlighted "It is impossible"......  How can this be?  How could an Apostle say it was impossible "to be brought back to repentance".

Dan continually blasphemes the Holy Spirit.  I have discussed this with Dan at length too many times to recall.  Literally dozens of times and pages of posts.  On the original forum numerous other people contested him, at length and in depth, on this issue.  He never once cared.  He would answer, but never retract.  Not once.  In fact he has been proud and has always remained proud to be the Blasphemer of the Spirit of Truth/Holy Spirit.  Claiming to be the sole and only "Spirit of Truth" and denying any "Spirit of Truth" in anyone else but himself.  Again this has been debated and argued far too many times, then it should ever have been.  But Dan got a kick out of Blaspheming the Holy Spirit.  He likes doing it.

ScaRZ spent a long time with direct discussion with Dan over this as well.  Which is of course why ScaRZ has posted what he has here.  He knows of what he speaks about Dan, from first hand experience.

Dan refuses to repent from this.  He doesn't care at all what many Christians believe or have shown him in Scripture.  He doesn't care what Jesus said about it.  Not one iota.  In fact he often even laughs about it.  He doesn't care what anyone thinks.  There isn't a Bible verse he hasn't read about it.  There isn't any theological position he isn't aware of.  He simply and most defiantly, doesn't give a damn about it.

Back to - "it is impossible.....to be brought back to repentance"

This is because every soul is known before they are born, according to the Bible.  And whether they will be redeemed is already known.  G-d is outside time.  And from the Biblical G-d's POV it is impossible for any person to blaspheme the Holy Spirit with full knowledge of what they are doing, unless they are already eternally dead.

There are many things the human soul can do, disgusting things even.  But this thing, no one can do, unless they are already hopeless.

It's done, in Dan's case.  It's already over.  He has already decided the inevitable for his soul.  As ScaRZ has written...Dan has sealed his heart and soul.

I honestly thought I might be able to wake him up.  I now know I was deluding myself.

But at least G-d has shown his Grace, as usual.  Dan was sent one of His own.  One who was learned, open minded and sufficiently experienced enough to speak to him in a language he would understand.  Could explain it in all the Best Possible ways that have been thought of to wake people up.  Dan has heard it all.

And yet even today on his thread, Dan is defiantly proclaiming himself to be the "Spirit of Truth".  Going so far as to propose that, which he thinks are the most Powerful Group on Earth, have appointed him to be the representative Messiah to the whole world.  And further he claims in writing that these people he calls MJ-12, appointed Dan this position by direct revelation of God.

If you are going to Blaspheme the Holy Spirit AND God, might as well go all the way, eh?

Well, that's it for poor Dan.  I've done my part.  I gave it my best.  

He will never be able to say at the Judgment, "But Lord, Lord, I didn't know what I was doing."

Last edited by Jake Reason on Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:22 am; edited 3 times in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Hey Jake,

That makes perfect sense. I was trying to figure out just how he could possibly justify his total conscription and revision of every aspect of the Source and its word. Not to mention the twisted treatment of Jesus.

I have to give you and ScaRZ a great deal of respect for trying to turn him around. It takes a big heart to do that in the face of the magnitude of the things he's been saying.

Guys don't beat yourselves up over it. It's people like yourselves that has brought the Source to become directly involved in the mess things have become. You guys validate the Source's opinion in mankind's potential. Of that I have good reason to be certain.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Hebrews 6:4-8: "(snip) Even though we speak like this, dear friends, we are convinced of better things in your case — the things that have to do with salvation."

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Dec 21, 2013 7:35 am

Jake & Cy,

You both have tried very,very hard to reach Dan and it goes in one of his ears and out the other. I tried for awhile but deep within me the voice of reason kept shouting,"It will bear no good fruit". I knew it was time to wipe the dust from my shoes or very soon the dust would  turn to mud. I certainly didn't want to become stuck in mire.

If we read the words of Jesus Christ they should teach us many great truths. One many people overlook is you never will bear good fruit attempting to outduel The Adversary using the human tongue as a weapon of inner rage. The Adversary will win every single time,not by anything he did,but by your very words.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:42 am

Thank you ScaRZ.  Advice taken.

This aspect about Dan will be difficult for people to believe Dan's condition could be as stark as what we are witnessing.

When I began dialogue with Dan, I of course as most everyone else, presumed he was projecting this stance of his as an attention device.  You know, write a big headline, say something ridiculously controversial, and one might attract an audience who will listen.  However to our dismay, over time we learned he actually meant it.

To this day I think that even some people who are close to him also think Dan is just playing an act to attract attention to his philosophy.  But when one looks closely at his philosophy it actually includes his pronouncement as the very embodiment of the Spirit of Truth (SoT/Holy Spirit) as a fundamental aspect of his religion.  

Dan means it with all his heart and mind.  It is not simply a ploy, nor an attention grabber.  As unbelievable as this may seem, he truly believes that he IS the Chosen one of God AND the chosen one of the US Gov't, AND as well... the alleged MJ-12.  

And not only is he fully aware that his beliefs are diametrically opposed to Christianity and 'Jesus', who he so often compares himself to....But he further knows that he is acting like the prophesied Anti-Christ.  In fact that IS his very intention.

He has publicly confirmed this, numerous times.  And boldly without reservation.  Just this week he did it again.

Here-last paragraph

Well, ok, so Jesus has already arranged to be his own MMQ. Are the bible-thumpers going to have a problem with this? Sure, many will see the X2 as the AC

As you know "X2" is Dan's way of speaking about himself.  It means the 2nd coming of Jesus, which he believes and claims to be.  And "AC" is his abbreviation for the Anti-Christ.

This isn't simply an insane person.  This is a diabolical person, capable of inflicting and directing the greatest amount of evil the world has ever seen.  (That is IF, he were given the Gov't backing, which he firmly claims to possess).

Many Christian organizations will be quite amazed by this information.  I can imagine Tom Horn, blowing is horn over this one.  And he would be only one of 100's of thousand who would hang on the edge of their seats to learn about an actual living person like this.

Especially one who proclaims he is operating explicitly under the direction and blessing of Uncle Sam.  (Dan's reference to the Gov't of the USA)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:54 am

And of course, if you know Dan, he would be tickled pink to get that much publicity.   After all, its all about ego stroking.

But the real question in my mind, and I do wonder about this....Gary Bekkum might know the answer, as he has published articles on this group.....

Would the JASONs be stupid enough to back this 70 year old maniac who wants to rule the world?

This is a realistic question.  As some Intel Operations, as we know, do entail doing silly things (although rarely) to divert or cover something of importance.

[digress: And Ron's alleged wife may in fact be doing exactly that.  As I don't think she is a Bimbo.  I can't believe she believes Dan is the Messiah, as she has agreed to support on her broadcast show this week.  Her audience might buy it, as they are hillbillies,  Truly! no exaggeration...Real Hillbillies.  But they are just there for furniture.  She is far more intelligent than that.]

But would the JASONs back Dan as the Messiah?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JASON_%28advisory_group%29

Ron is, (or at least was), a part of this especially gifted advisory group of scientists.

I find this near impossible to consider even remotely plausible.

I know Physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti has made it very clear that he will not tolerate such insanity.  Except on one condition, that it be a ruse.

Unfortunately for Jack, it is not a ruse in Dan's pov.

So what would the US Intelligence Community, do with Dan's claims, while alleging full support of Ron and his wife?

A straight jacket?  Pull the plug?  A seriously reprimanding debrief?  or just a quiet Shunning?

From an Intelligence perspective, they know this forum is mirror image uploaded every day to the Cloud courtesy of Google.  And they know that all the world's advanced nations, Including China, have mainframe "deep blue" type computers running 24/7, analyzing any potential enemy of the state, or world.  Its only a matter of time before one of the mainframes spits out an alert into the hands of an Agent tasked to gather pictures, addresses and CVs of all people involved.  Heck, there might even be a diplomatic inquiry that Ron would have to deal with.

And it would have nothing to do with what I'm writing here.  Dan writes it. Its all auto-uploaded everyday whether we like it or not.  "Messiah" is a definite trigger word.  "Messiah" linked with "US Intel" is....well you get my drift.  Add wiping China out into the Gobi, clean slate, first peoples on the Glory Train to God, (as Dan calls it) and watch out, China is not dumb.

I just hope this forum is not bombed.  But I doubt we have any say in that.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Jake Reason wrote:And of course, if you know Dan, he would be tickled pink to get that much publicity.   After all, its all about ego stroking.

But the real question in my mind, and I do wonder about this....Gary Bekkum might know the answer, as he has published articles on this group.....

Would the JASONs be stupid enough to back this 70 year old maniac who wants to rule the world?

This is a realistic question.  As some Intel Operations, as we know, do entail doing silly things (although rarely) to divert or cover something of importance.

[digress: And Ron's alleged wife may in fact be doing exactly that.  As I don't think she is a Bimbo.  I can't believe she believes Dan is the Messiah, as she has agreed to support on her broadcast show this week.  Her audience might buy it, as they are hillbillies,  Truly! no exaggeration...Real Hillbillies.  But they are just there for furniture.  She is far more intelligent than that.]

But would the JASONs back Dan as the Messiah?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JASON_%28advisory_group%29

Ron is, (or at least was), a part of this especially gifted advisory group of scientists.

I find this near impossible to consider even remotely plausible.

I know Physicist Dr. Jack Sarfatti has made it very clear that he will not tolerate such insanity.  Except on one condition, that it be a ruse.

Unfortunately for Jack, it is not a ruse in Dan's pov.

So what would the US Intelligence Community, do with Dan's claims, while alleging full support of Ron and his wife?

A straight jacket?  Pull the plug?  A seriously reprimanding debrief?  or just a quiet Shunning?

From an Intelligence perspective, they know this forum is mirror image uploaded every day to the Cloud courtesy of Google.  And they know that all the world's advanced nations, Including China, have mainframe "deep blue" type computers running 24/7, analyzing any potential enemy of the state, or world.  Its only a matter of time before one of the mainframes spits out an alert into the hands of an Agent tasked to gather pictures, addresses and CVs of all people involved.  Heck, there might even be a diplomatic inquiry that Ron would have to deal with.

And it would have nothing to do with what I'm writing here.  Dan writes it.  Its all auto-uploaded everyday whether we like it or not.  "Messiah" is a definite trigger word.  "Messiah" linked with "US Intel" is....well you get my drift.  Add wiping China out into the Gobi, clean slate, first peoples on the Glory Train to God, (as Dan calls it) and watch out, China is not dumb.

I just hope this forum is not bombed.  But I doubt we have any say in that.

a couple of small adjustments. Dan doesn't want to rule the world. He's advocating 100% wholesale destruction. ELE event guys. Which is from what I understand about the powers behind the Obama Administration is right up the alley of those guys. Its called producing justification. That's a weird cultural behavior the patriot community has noted about the esoterica groups within that particular power structure. They literally seem obligated to advertise and justify before they act on it.

Would the Jason's act on it? Well the research community has pegged them as being involved in the depths of the corruption in a number of ways that don't even specify Dan and his shenanigans. So I'd say absolutely. The depopulation talk which is tied to activities, books, and scams like the global warming, carbon credits, and seemingly the missing trillions the day before 9-11 is a deep well we've all globally slipped and fallen into. This could illustrate for China how their involvement in the pit-trap of US Debt for US Land via economic system termination and US martial law with them playing U.N. security on the ground could end very badly for them. A backfire of colossal proportions...same for the Russian troops already here and doing covert exploration for the same purpose.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news guys (Men of the Bear, and Nation of that One Child policy). I think the men of the bear were warned not to get mixed up over here a few years ago...at least that is what the report of a fellow going over there to brief the brother in law. If some faction of them is going to be stupid then they'll take their lumps along side the would-be genocide crew. And this thing hasn't even started yet.

This is a situation of such huge ramifications that even ET was set squawking.

Shrug.

As a side note, hillbillies are conservatives....those you label are more likely liberals as it seems to run in that way of looking at things. But it really doesn't matter. Furniture.

Now what would the US intelligence community do about Dan per the question you asked? I'd guess that depends on which faction is at the root of this...and I don't believe they are Oathkeepers...they don't act like it. The subjects involved are an-thematic to what most oathkeepers stand for. That doesn't leave a lot of wriggle room. Sure they could bomb the place and we'd lose a few recent posts, but that'd be about it. We'd be right back and tossing the bucket of bleach we used to clean up the mess right back in on their living room carpet, hoping they enjoy the fumes and new coloration. Turn about would be fair play. But I think this time a few too many are more interested in listening. Consequence of the purging in their ranks by the ones they take their orders from that are supposed to be trustworthy? Wince....ouch?

Yes I agree with you that they know this site is uploaded to the net daily. Also everyone and their grandmother is taking pics and stowing them offline, considering the content and the past history. It wouldn't do them any good to nix the place. It'd just make it bigger. Even I have copies of Dan's posts. Generally because he tends to go back and sugar coat things he gets busted over.

FYI http://hub.me/ag5Qw

Kicking him under the table doesn't usually last long. But where reason doesn't reach, sometimes a size 9 steel toed bowling ball will at least for a little while. Remember this isn't just him. There's a number of pins on the other side too which weigh the same, stand the same height, are marked the same way, and make the same sound when the head pin gets nailed.

zero sympathy policy. Dad always said if you're gonna be stupid then you have to be tough. This lunacy is their own creation. If they don't like the heat then they should quit stoking the fire. The world makes soap for afflictions like this.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:09 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Jake & Cy,

You both have tried very,very hard to reach Dan and it goes in one of his ears and out the other. I tried for awhile but deep within me the voice of reason kept shouting,"It will bear no good fruit". I knew it was time to wipe the dust from my shoes or very soon the dust would  turn to mud. I certainly didn't want to become stuck in mire.

If we read the words of Jesus Christ they should teach us many great truths. One many people overlook is you never will bear good fruit attempting to outduel The Adversary using the human tongue as a weapon of inner rage. The Adversary will win every single time,not by anything he did,but by your very words.

I agree. That's why I decided instead of continuing to hash over it, I'd just carpet bomb him with a spotlight. The crows will pick them off in the aftermath.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am

What and Who You Listen to WILL Influence What You Do

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:45 am