Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:51 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+7
pman35
skaizlimit
Bard
Cyrellys
dan
Jake Reason
GSB/SSR
11 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by GSB/SSR Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:10 am

First topic message reminder :

And for the insane, or other wise, we present:

Schroedinger's Cat is not Alone

http://arxiv.org/pdf/1004.4206v4

Beatriz Gato, Beatriz Gato-Rivera
    (Submitted on 23 Apr 2010 (v1), last revised 31 Mar 2011 (this version, v4))
    We introduce the `Complete Wave Function' and deduce that all living beings, not just Schroedinger's cat, are actually described by a superposition of `alive' and `dead' quantum states; otherwise they would never die. Therefore this proposal provides a quantum mechanical explanation to the world-wide observation that we all pass away. Next we consider the Measurement problem in the framework of M-theory. For this purpose, together with Schroedinger's cat we also place inside the box Rasputin's cat, which is unaffected by poison. We analyse the system identifying its excitations (catons and catinos) and we discuss its evolution: either to a classical fight or to a quantum entanglement. We also propose the BSVΨ scenario, which implements the Complete Wave Function as well as the Big Bang and the String Landscape in a very (super)natural way. Then we test the gravitational decoherence of the entangled system applying an experimental setting due to Galileo. We also discuss the Information Loss paradox. For this purpose we consider a massless black cat falling inside a massive black hole. After that we outline a method to compute the contribution of black cats to the dark matter of the universe. Finally, in the spirit of Schroedinger, we propose that next generation double-slit experiments should use cats as projectiles. Cat interferometry will inevitably lead to the `Many Cats' interpretation of Quantum Mechanics, allowing to shed new light on old mysteries and paradoxes. For example, according to this interpretation, conservative estimates show that decision making of a single domestic cat will create about 550 billion whole universes every day, with as many replicas of itself.

Admin
    Admin

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:34 am

dan wrote:
    Jake,

Your China/Moon post did remind that the Princess and I have hardly touched upon the Small World Hypothesis (SWH).  I told her this morning that I would be connecting the Disturbing Message with the SWH.  And, since the SWH is virtually unbelievable, no one will need to take the DM seriously, not at first, anyway.  So, hey, it's no big deal.
    Yes, I am quite well acquainted with your SW Hypothesis and how it relates to the DM.  I think by now I could write it for you.

Here is a question I've never asked.  One that you will need to answer to the Sciences.  So here's a chance to practice.

How expansive (or large) does the the outer limits of the cosmos/creation need to be, at it's smallest possible containment, in order for the Anthropic Principle to justifiably account for and sustain this planet/world?

IOW, how much stuff is required for the Anthropic Principle to create and support this earth construct?

Also, Ron wanted to point out the errors in my several recent posts.....  He never was assigned to the Afghan Hamster Desk.  Had he actually been assigned to the AHD, I would have been the last person to hear about it.  My only excuse was that I didn't want to seem to be totally ignorant.  

Another correction item is that folks who work in the IC are not civil servants and they do not have tenure.  Ron, for instance works strictly at the pleasure of the D/CIA, John Brennan, a lifer at the agency.  If the Eschaton Express goes off the rails, Ron may easily be fired.  No problemo.  
    The AFD.  I think that was 2010.  I presume such definitions change over time.  Gary will be busy thinking about this.  I notice that he too has noticed, that Ron has been inordinately public of late.  Last that happened, was April 2007.

The Pleasure of Brennan?   He is a Fordham.  That's explains a fair bit.  I can't help but wonder, what a Muslim Princess is to make of his life history.  Although he has vocally reprimanded the US POTUS of being at war with the religion of Islam, rather than focusing on Jihadists.  Of course that has been obvious since the 2003 invasion of Iraq.  But isn't being at war with Jihadists the same thing?  It is no wonder most Western Muslim clerics remain publicly mute.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:04 am

skaizlimit wrote:But, Jake ("That was a nice effort, Dan. The sentiment, that is ..." ... etc) that's not what Dan is talking about.
    Since you're not telling, I'll presume you feel Dan was emphasizing that there is One Body, of which we're all part of that One Body?

I suspect this might be true.  But I have to be reserved about that, Skaiz.  I have met some professors of faith who act, do and teach practices and beliefs diametrically opposed to the Red Letters in the New testament.

And just as I can not expect a Rabbi to believe I am a Jew, as there is no sign of such, I have to also apply the same rules of judgment as they.

Now, I recognize that there are many mansions in our Father's house, as Jesus said.  And Dan is quite acquainted that I open those gates very wide.  Much wider and more inclusive than most Christian teachers.  However just as John 3:16 applies, so too John 3:18 still applies.  Respectfully, until I have walked in ones moccasins, which takes time, I am called to remain vigil that there are a great number of Satan's servants who profess Christian faith, and hold privilege in the Church of Rome.  Just ask a few Cardinals.  You'll be able to find more than a few who can tell you, "This is true my son."

We can dance, but without communication we won't get very far.

In order for China to settle its vast wilderness, the USA will have to offshore its storied cowboy tradition, including cowboys and cowgirls, to China.
    Actually that won't work, Skaiz.  Their vast wilderness is predominately like the geography of Nevada.  Very inhospitable.  Take a few hours with Google Earth and fly over it at about 2 miles altitude.  It's surprising just how vast and barren it really is.  Millions of Chinese would move on mass, in a heart beat, if they could sustain themselves there.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:30 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Dan, before you simply invokve CTC into your grand scheme, you need to solve the enormous energy problem associated with generating them. Otherwise, a metaphysical explanation, such as Mensky's in the context of the MWH, may suffice. Unlike cake, you can have your BPW and your MWH too. ;-)

No, Gary. You don't really get it. I'm using the CTC more as a metaphor than as a model. The normal CTC is embedded in a larger space-time manifold. The BPW/SW/CTC is embedded in Eternity. That makes all the difference. It is all about the Leibniz Least Action Principle, from a cosmic perspective. The BPW becomes the only possible world, from that perspective. I understand, Gary, that like all modern minded folks, you struggle to see beyond the Newtonian Box.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:38 am

dan wrote:Jake,

Yes, our Christian brothers and sisters are quite accustomed to thinking about Armageddon and various other apocalyptic Tribulations.  The P&D show is aimed to avert the physical apocalypse by substituting a spiritual Apocalypse, at the last minute. Should there be any objections to this cosmic strategy?  
    Yes, it is perfectly natural for people to be concerned with apocalyptic Tribulations. That's what inspired you too, to get messy'd up in all this. No?

The objections to a "spiritual Apocalypse" are deeply imbedded in the Beltway. There's no money in it. The Money Changers can't buy it. It's way too expensive.

So you're going to need some serious backers to pull that off. Have you got a free pass to the Federal Reserve? Any keys to secrete chambers?

Do keep in mind that the original Greek meaning for this word is 'revelation', and, of course, the book of Revelation is the last book of the bible, wherein there is mostly just blood running in streets.  Nothing appears to be revealed other than the bloodthirstiness of God.
    Not quite accurate. At least not for horseshoes. It's really about the bloodthirstiness of man.

You might want to take another look, Dan. Especially since you are so interested in eschatology. You see if you want to trump over the trumpets, you should be well versed in what you are truly up against.

We, OTOH, envision the revealing of the BPWH/SWH.  Should there be a problem with this?  
    Yes. It's inadequate to deal with the contentions against it. And its main fundamental presumption is flawed. You've miscalculated the predominate societal interpretation of the UTH. more later

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 am

Jake,

I think you are overly concerned about the Beltway Bandits.  The mice will play while the Cat's away.  The Cat is coming back, and She's p*ssed.  Hmmm....... more accurately, She is mildly amused with all those antics, as we prepare for some seriously messy-antics.  There is a new show in town, it's called the novus ordo seclorum.  Ever heard of it?

How expansive (or large) does the the outer limits of the cosmos/creation need to be, at it's smallest possible containment, in order for the Anthropic Principle to justifiably account for and sustain this planet/world?

IOW, how much stuff is required for the Anthropic Principle to create and support this earth construct?

Neither do you, Jake, grasp the metaphysical aspect of the BPW/SW/CTC-H.

You and I are the dream-weavers of the BPW.  God is our cheerleader.  We are about to awaken at the controls, as we commence our plunge off the edge of what we took to be our nice solid material world.  It will be white-knuckles, at first.  Not to fear, said the angel of Truth.  Our destiny already awaits us, beyond the stars.  

Now, I recognize that there are many mansions in our Father's house, as Jesus said.  And Dan is quite acquainted that I open those gates very wide.  Much wider and more inclusive than most Christian teachers.  However just as John 3:16 applies, so too John 3:18 still applies.  Respectfully, until I have walked in ones moccasins, which takes time, I am called to remain vigil that there are a great number of Satan's servants who profess Christian faith, and hold privilege in the Church of Rome.  Just ask a few Cardinals.  You'll be able to find more than a few who can tell you, "This is true my son."

18 “He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed. 21 But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God.”
    What is the point of the Second Coming, if not to provide a 2nd look?  It's just that simple, Jake.  All you have to understand is that the existential urgency of the Gospel has been such as to justify, many times over, the immediacy of our existential choices.  Or would you now want to rewrite the Gospel, from hindsight?  In the BPW, the only job that goes wanting is that of the Monday-morning quarterback.  

Well, ok, so Jesus has already arranged to be his own MMQ. Are the bible-thumpers going to have a problem with this? Sure, many will see the X2 as the AC. This is just part of the acclimation regimen. It's already all over, but the shouting.

(cont.)

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 pm

It sure is cold outside.  -18C (below) in Balmy Niagara Falls - crunchy snow temp.  The air so crisp and dry you can easily hear people talking 1/4 mile away.

Ok let's see if I can catch-up here before dinner.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Let us recapitulate.........

1.)  We and God are social beings, we all share the same soul, and we are co-Creators with God.  

2.)  #1 is simply the result of taking Jesus' mission seriously.  IOW, God died on the cross, and is being resurrected in us, the body of Christ.  This, of course, is blashemy, especially within Christianity.  It should be noted that the pantheists are already halfway to this truth.  Christians have been so close to this truth that they have been burned by it, and burned-out.  In this sense, I am a (serial) monotheist.  

3.) Cosmologically, we are looking at Creation as a self-excited circuit (SEC). Frank Tipler pursued this idea from the premiss of a conventional cosmology, coming up with the Final Anthropic Principle (FAP). I pursue it from a more metaphysical PoV, coming up with an ouroboric BPW/SW/CTC-H.

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 pm

dan wrote:
    Should we be concerned about China's ascendancy?  Ron might be, but I'm not, particularly.  I have even speculated that China could be our blank slate, relative to the various traditions, in our brave new world.  They could be the first ones aboard the Glory Train.  
    I haven't seen a genocide plan worded quite like that before. Although I do recall the Nazi using happy/friendly sounding words and phrases to calm the Jews and gain their cooperation to board the trains.

Making a blank slate out of something so vast will be no easy task, Dan.

I recall Benjamin Fulford publishing a warning that if a genocide attempt was tried in China, there are some 5000 Ninja 'sleepers' currently employed on PtB personal security teams, that would be awoken to assassinate PtB and family at lightening speed, with extreme prejudice.   I know this sounds more like a James Bond Movie Plot, but stranger things have happened.

I'm also reminded of that Biblical Prophecy, you know, whereas a 200 million man army, coming from what's called The Sleeping Giant, will march on Israel.  Of course there is no other country that could be but China.  Amazing prophecy considering there were only 200 million people in the Whole World when the prophecy was written.  And recently, China has proclaimed it can outfit an army of 200 million.  Anyhow.... Prophecy doesn't say what peeves them off so much, but heck maybe you just nailed it right here!?  "The Blank Slate Glory Train"

..... there it a rationale behind the SWH/UTH.  It has to do with anthropics.  Anthropics is also known as fine-tuning.  The finer the tuning, the more hospitable the universe will be for life, in general, and sapient life in particular.  Sapient life implies that the universe is tuned to allow for advanced technology.  
    Yes, that's exactly why I asked that question about Anthropics and how small can creation be at its minimum?

You didn't answer that, but brushed me off as if I don't understand. You are saying - Small World Hypothesis/Anthropics/tuned Universe.

So?

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 pm

dan wrote:Jake,

I think you are overly concerned about the Beltway Bandits.  The mice will play while the Cat's away.  The Cat is coming back, and She's p*ssed.  Hmmm....... more accurately, She is mildly amused with all those antics, as we prepare for some seriously messy-antics.  There is a new show in town, it's called the novus ordo seclorum.  Ever heard of it?
    No, it's completely slipped under my radar.  What's her name?  Scarlett Whore?  Is she the one who rides on a Beast with the title "Mystery Babylon the Great"?

Might-as-well get used to this question, you've got about 50 million behind me lining up to ask the same Question.  Just trying to give you a heads up.

Well, ok, so Jesus has already arranged to be his own MMQ.  Are the bible-thumpers going to have a problem with this?  Sure, many will see the X2 as the AC.
    Exactly my point

This is just part of the acclimation regimen.  It's already all over, but the shouting.  
    And just how loud might you expect that shouting will be?

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:06 am

Dan

Perhaps you should add a new term to the vocabulary and see where it takes you

How about the MIH, (MIND INFLUENCING HYPOTHESIS) or is that just a side effect of the big  E/U HYPOTHESIS hugs?

I have often wondered if Preserve Destiny was just the cover (leaked as alien interaction) to cover the more technical aspects of on going MK related jewelry. But then, that's just speculation.

dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 am

MD02,

MIH.........

Even though I have read a goodly number of your posts, I have only the vaguest notion as to your actual experiences.  In any case, you evince a desire to keep most of your experience private.  I see no mention of efforts on your part to avail yourself of the various individuals who specialize in the debriefing of abductees/contactees.

There are, of course, organizations that work and lobby against mind-control, in its many forms.  I know that my sister had many concerns about this.  I was never able to offer her any specific assistance, however.

Your best relief seems to be to make your concerns known here, at OM.  I can only encourage you to continue to do so, as long as that helps with your state of mind.

Now back to LotP........  

1.)  Disturbing message wrt the Eschaton, and how best to manage it.  By calling '911', back in 1991, I was offering my services.  Our show, today, may be considered to be part of the preliminary outreach.  

2.)  Given the reality of these concerns, my own involvement probably devolves from my dad's connection with the very earliest manifestations of an MJ12-type of organization, at about the time of my birth, in 1943.  It was instrumental in my subsequent involvement with physics, and then with metaphysics.  

3.)  My first personal awareness of something out of the ordinary came in 1975, with my reading of Jack Sarfatti's 'Space-Time and Beyond'.  This was followed, within two years, by a Sophia-type encounter.  There was no particular urgency connected with this experience, not until 1991, when I was 'prompted' to make a number of phone calls, leading me to speak with Pelican.  Then the Princess made the scene, about 15 years later.  

4.)  KIM that the DM, from my admittedly idiosyncratic perspective, remains highly speculative.  It is based, in no small measure, upon the biblical prophecy of a Strong Delusion (SD), which is normally associated with the advent of the Antichrist.  

5.)  Here is the deal....... We, creatures, have been the targets of a cosmic Bait&Switch Operation.  This B&SO is a very significant part of the Self-concealment of our Self-revealing Creator.  

6.)  The turning point comes with the mother of all paradigm shifts (MoAPS).  This is when our world is turned upside-down and inside-out.  Under the auspices of Scientific Materialism, we, modern-minded folk, have come to see the mind as an accidental byproduct of matter.  We are nothing more than atoms swerving in the dark.  IMHO, we can and must stand that PoV right on its head, wherewith, matter becomes, instead, a byproduct of the (cosmic) mind, of which we, sapient creatures, are the primary manifestations.  

7.)  This, when stated quite so bluntly, does sound like the ravings of a lunatic.  BUT, nonetheless, down through the ages, the best and brightest of our species, have held such views, and this includes virtually every philosopher of historical significance, both East and West, and everywhere in between.  It was the Scientific Materialists who convinced to pay no heed to such 'ravings'.  

8.)  This brings us right up to Disclosure, and, yes, the Cover-up...... The rationale behind the Cover-up, in effect since ~1943, has been the DM.  My take on Disclosure is that it cannot be piecemeal.  Instead, what we have witnessed, in the interim, has been an Acclimation process, which, yes, has been rather hit and miss.  But Truth does not come in dribs and drabs, except, perhaps, under the regime of scientific progress, wherein truth is supposed to be an infinite collection of more or less disjointed facts.  Perhaps we will just have to content ourselves with such a worldview, if it can even be dignified with such a name.  But, no, not on my watch, at least.  

9.)  If the truth be whole, then it is a gestalt, a singular vision, to be ushered in by a MoAPS.  And can there be a vision without a visionary?  If there be any truth to what I say, then, yes, this will be a vision of biblical proportions.  Why me?  Why us, Princess?  Who else, we reply.

10.)  What we are facing is, then, the 4M/K/SoT/X2 event, which introduces the BPW/SW/CTC-hypothesis.  We are not, and never have been lost sheep, lost in space and time.  That was the Strong Delusion, perpetrated as the keystone of our plan of salvation.  

11.)  The crux of the matter starts with the question of the Rare Earth Hypothesis (REH).  Are we alone?  It is a primary postulate of Science that biological evolution is a natural aspect of the universe, and so it should be something that is prevalent throughout the universe.  Indeed, the latest findings of the astronomers are that planets, even Earth-like planets are indeed prevalent.  Yes, this is the strong current against which I swim.  

12.)  But, finally, here's the rub........ Have we not been visited? If so, there has been a formidable Cover-up, about which I know nothing, directly. Everything I say, from here on, is simply my educated guesstimate of our situation.......

13.) If we have, indeed, been visited, then the Visitors are either Extra-terrestrial or Ultra-terrestrial. My entire thesis is based upon this latter hypothesis, the UTH. A thin thread, or so it might seem.

14.) What does the UTH have to say about the REH? It says nothing directly, but is sheds a whole new light on the issue by highlighting the Anthropic Principle that was introduced to me, back in 1975, as one of several appendices to Jack's cosmic 'comic-book'. Had the laws of physics not been fine-tuned, to extreme precision, there would be no life, whatsoever.

15.) Nowadays, Jack Sarfatti is on the forefront of attempts to reverse engineer ufo's by means of Stargates. He is not optimistic about the prospects, outside of the fact that he believes that ufo's are technological artifacts, i.e. they are not metaphysical manifestations.

16.)

(cont.)

Last edited by dan on Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:18 am

Jake, I'm surprised you didn't mention this story about Brennan ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277524/Obamas-choice-CIA-chief-converted-Islam-says-FBI-agent.html

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:24 am

Whether you like it or not Dan, the world appears to be constructed in such a way that the 'metaphysical' CTC explores all possible realities, of which we collectively experience a small sample. A few of us have -- perhaps -- helped ourselves to a slightly larger slice, by hook or by crook. Any slice or sample must be limited by our cognitive capacity to process. Should we be surprised that our cognitive function tends to set limits or reject the more unpleasant realities potentially at our disposal?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:01 am

And now it appears that time may (or may not) be running out ...

http://blogs.voanews.com/science-world/2013/12/16/data-shows-universe-could-collapse-any-minute/

Our universe is at even greater risk of collapse than has been previously thought, according physicists in Denmark.Not only are the scientists predicting the end of the world… but the end of the universe!

Does this mean we should immediately cancel any long-term plans? The Danish scientists really don’t know when the universe will collapse. They say it could happen tomorrow–or  a billion years from now.

I wrote about the above in my "Spies, Lies and Polygraph Tape" book. Of course I was speculating about the possibility of an experimental disaster caused by an advanced alien hypercivilization.

This phase transition within the universe would take place if a bubble is formed where a Higgs-field, that’s related to the Higgs-Boson, transforms into a different value than the rest of the universe ... If this newly formed bubble is big enough, and the newly modified value produces lower energy, the bubble will then grow and expand in all directions at a pace the speed of light.

“Maybe the collapse has already started somewhere in the universe and right now it is eating its way into the rest of the universe,” Krog said. “Or maybe it will start far away from here in a billion years. We do not know.”

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:18 am

Beyond space and time ...

To understand the concept, you have to distinguish two ways of viewing reality. The first is from the outside, like the overview of a physicist studying its mathematical structure. The second way is the inside view of an observer living in the structure. You can think of a frog living in the landscape as the inside view and a high-flying bird surveying the landscape as the outside view. These two perspectives are connected to each other through time.

Well, all mathematical structures are abstract, immutable entities. The integers and their relations to each other, all these things exist outside of time

If the mathematical universe hypothesis is true, then we aren’t asking which particular mathematical equations describe all of reality anymore. Instead we have to figure out how to separate the frog’s view of the universe—our observations—from the bird’s view. Once we distinguish them we can determine whether we have uncovered the true structure of our universe and figure out which corner of the mathematical cosmos is our home. -- Max Tegmark

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:32 am

GSB/SSR wrote:Jake, I'm surprised you didn't mention this story about Brennan ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2277524/Obamas-choice-CIA-chief-converted-Islam-says-FBI-agent.html

Now That is interesting!  I hadn't come across it, Gary.

I recall while dating my ex-wife, who had been an ex-girl friend of a Saudi Prince and a Stewardess of the Saudi Airline's Air-Hajj Service for European and Western Muslim's Pilgrimage to Mecca....I told her, some day I would like to visit Mecca and walk around Abraham's black stone.  She snapped back, "No way you could do that, you'd have to be Muslim".  I told her, no one could stop me, if I wanted to go and I went there, I would be permitted.  However I didn't explain to her how/why.

My point in saying this is that the article says Brennan wanted to go and see Mecca, too.  Probably different reasons than mine, but maybe not.  Personally I wouldn't convert to Islam to gain permission, as I wouldn't need to.  Or so I believe. However Brennen is a Fordham.  Which means he wouldn't have to convert to Islam either.

Why?  Jesuits are permitted to pretend.  In fact, for some, dependent upon their mission, it can be required of them to do so.  And some through our history, since Martin Luther, have had to do so for many years, and in some cases become Clergy or Professors of Divinity of a Protestant faith.  And maintain the shroud for a lifetime.

However I am not necessarily saying that Brennan is a Jesuit.  He need not be, in order to do his job.  But he would know of the Order's skills in such matters.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am

More on why MWH -> BPWH 

From the 'bird' perspective, there is only ONE quantum universe
    From the 'frog' perspective, what matters is the number of universes that are DISTINGUISHABLE
    All possible states exist at every instant, so the passage of time may be in the BEHOLDER

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0905.1283.pdf

I should add that since we DISTINGUISH different times which we then connect to each other with histories, and as "other times are special cases of parallel worlds," if you accept the reality of our world actually existing in the past, you have already accepted a form of "many worlds."

Post by skaizlimit Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:14 pm

Jake ("Actually that won't work, Skaiz. Their vast wilderness is predominately like the geography of Nevada. Very inhospitable. Take a few hours with Google Earth and fly over it at about 2 miles altitude. It's surprising just how vast and barren it really is. Millions of Chinese would move on mass, in a heart beat, if they could sustain themselves there."): Exactly, Jake, which is why I recommend cowboys since they turned the Nevada desert and other places in the US of A into habitable regions. Why you imagine Nevada to be inhospitable is odd ... evidently you've never heard of Las Vegas. But tell me the difference between the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area and the middle of Nevada ... if one similarity is that neither is good for growing crops, ok. So, what are the other problems? Water? L.A. water is piped in; same can be done in the middle of Nevada if demand for it rose sufficiently. In centuries past, there were populations in the middle of Nevada, evidenced by the prolific petroglyphs ... etched during times when water existed there ... its presence waxing and waning for millenia. There is abundant plantlife all over the desertine portions of the US of A; thus, a few canals, some soil amendments where necessary, and oilah ... 100 million residents. However, I'd prefer they do this to the Gobi instead of the Pacific Southwest. Besides in the gobi they could raise up maybe two billion souls, not to mention another billion in Siberia. But it takes cowboys from the US of A to make it happen ... because they like to do that sort of thing; it's what cowboys are for, Jake.
    skaizlimit

Post by skaizlimit Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Btw, Jake, on the theological arguments, how did it come to be that your knowledge on Christianity is so certain? So certain in fact that you have no problem throwing the bird cage liners into some great fan to then be distributed piecemeal all over the history of the Catholic Church? Is there any Catholic you've ever met, any at all, who do not reflect even a little bit being tainted with the Great Ho, the A/C, the Beast of the Apocalypse or the False Prophet? Are the great unwashed born that way or do they become that way? And once again I refer you to that greatest of great logic teaching dynamic duo, Abbot and Costello and their near immortal work on the problems of developing airtight reasoning systems, "Who's on First?"
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:54 pm

in 6 minutes:

http://www.wolfspiritradio.com/

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:32 pm

skaizlimit wrote:Btw, Jake, on the theological arguments, how did it come to be that your knowledge on Christianity is so certain?
    Study. Cross reference. Test. Study again. Cross reference again. Test again, etc. Just the same as anyone else. And I make a point to only learn from the best, when ever I can.  king  Plus.... I'm an old man who didn't have children. Yet.
    Always an optimist.

Is there any Catholic you've ever met, any at all, who do not reflect even a little bit being tainted with the Great Ho, the A/C, the Beast of the Apocalypse or the False Prophet?
    Most of them. I hope you are one of them too.

Are the great unwashed born that way or do they become that way?
    Usually raised up. And it's hard to escape one's up-bring.  So it isn't usually the person's fault, imo. I often talk about this - Blame the teacher, not the student.

Then I grew to blaming the teachers of the teachers. Again, its not the students fault.

At one point in my professional life I became a Sales Trainer of National Sales Trainers of Sales Managers. That's when I started going straight to the Top to find the culprit for what's wrong in the system. Because the Top has the power and skill to indoctrinate whatever it wants to indoctrinate. The science of this skill is well developed and has been passed down from Kings to Kings for millennia. And so the Top are not without blame, nor are they innocent. They know exactly what they are doing, and what their responsibilities are.

You see, here, Dan and I talk about the end of the world and the indoctrination of the minds of all nations, tongues and creeds. (among other things) And I trust you know, the Catholic Church of Rome, is a Major Player in the "end-times".

Does this help explain my views?

And once again I refer you to that greatest of great logic teaching dynamic duo, Abbot and Costello and their near immortal work on the problems of developing airtight reasoning systems, "Who's on First?"
    And What's on second?   cheers  

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:45 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    GSB/SSR wrote:Jake, I'm surprised you didn't mention this story about Brennan ...

Now That is interesting!  I hadn't come across it, Gary.

I recall while dating my ex-wife, who had been an ex-girl friend of a Saudi Prince and a Stewardess of the Saudi Airline's Air-Hajj Service for European and Western Muslim's Pilgrimage to Mecca....I told her, some day I would like to visit Mecca and walk around Abraham's black stone.  She snapped back, "No way you could do that, you'd have to be Muslim".  I told her, no one could stop me, if I wanted to go and I went there, I would be permitted.  However I didn't explain to her how/why.  

My point in saying this is that the article says Brennan wanted to go and see Mecca, too.  Probably different reasons than mine, but maybe not.  Personally I wouldn't convert to Islam to gain permission, as I wouldn't need to.  Or so I believe.  However Brennen is a Fordham.  Which means he wouldn't have to convert to Islam either.

Why?  Jesuits are permitted to pretend.  In fact, for some, dependent upon their mission, it can be required of them to do so.  And some through our history, since Martin Luther, have had to do so for many years, and in some cases become Clergy or Professors of Divinity of a Protestant faith.  And maintain the shroud for a lifetime.

However I am not necessarily saying that Brennan is a Jesuit.  He need not be, in order to do his job.  But he would know of the Order's skills in such matters.

Speaking of Muslims, conversions - real or synthetic, and a few other things....There's even more to it:

Nukes on the Loose

Nukes on the Loose - part 2

This raises an interesting point that I raised late last summer. With all of the military firings (over 200), then why haven’t a cohesive group of these men emerged to expose this agenda? What I have learned is that they officers have had their families threatened if they speak out. What I have also learned is that like my DHS/FEMA sources, these former military personnel are engaged in forming an active resistance group to what is occurring. They are also “leaking” information in which they are trying to expose this President as well as sending the message to the international community that we will not quietly go into the night. Obviously people like Steve Quayle and Doug Hagmann have been tagged for revealing this information as well.

I called one of my military sources, last night, in an attempt to confirm the rumors of the military leadership having their families threatened. He anticipated my question and cut me off by saying that he had been individually threatened and would not talk about these developments. This, in effect, confirmed what I am revealing here. This high-ranking former general was my original source of information that the McCain-led attempted theft of my community’s property without compensation in the name of acquiring land for the CANAMEX Highway. He guided me from behind the scenes and I was able to help save the targeted properties of my community. He has never been wrong in what he has revealed in the past.

I think many will find this interesting. I have been told that after the resources of this country are plundered by the foreign occupation forces, that this country will become a Muslim nation. And what do the radical fundamentalists do with nonbelievers? This is why I am warning people to not report to your public venue. Instruct your children to not board a bus from their school because they will be taken to these facilities and will be used to draw in their parents. If you doubt this, look at what happened in FEMA drills in Operation Mountain Guardian and at Giants Stadium in New York.

From a source that I will be identifying this weekend, I will be talking about how the Chinese are scheduled to take possession of all Federal lands containing rich, natural resources in payment for the US debt owed to them. Further, the Russian troops who are in this country will be forming the vanguard of a martial law occupation force along with DHS and other foreign assets. At this point, it is important to state that when you are told to report to your nearest public venue for protection and food, do not go. As I have reported, these public venues will be used for some very nefarious purposes as it is believed that 330 million Americans cannot effectively be garrisoned. The numbers must be dramatically reduced.

I am convinced, resulting from several conversations that this country will ultimately handed off to Muslims. Does an Obama presidency make more sense to you now? And what do the fundamentalists do to non-believers? Maybe the rumor circulating about the intended use guillotines are not as far-fetched as many have believed.

And on the depopulation event: Guillotines Being Moved To a FEMA Camp Near You

Beheading is not only found in the Bible, it is also found in the Muslims Koran….

Sura 47:4, “When you meet those who disbelieve [Christians and Jews], smite them at their necks.”

According to the Koran, Islamic fundamentalists are taught to behead Jews and Christians for their unbelief. Because of this, I believe it is likely that the Antichrist will be of the Islamic faith, thus the one-world religion could be “Islam” who also believes in beheading all who oppose their faith. It makes sense.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:04 pm

skaizlimit wrote:Jake ("Actually that won't work, Skaiz.  Their vast wilderness is predominately like the geography of Nevada.  Very inhospitable.  Take a few hours with Google Earth and fly over it at about 2 miles altitude.  It's surprising just how vast and barren it really is.  Millions of Chinese would move on mass, in a heart beat, if they could sustain themselves there."):  Exactly, Jake, which is why I recommend cowboys since they turned the Nevada desert and other places in the US of A into habitable regions.  Why you imagine Nevada to be inhospitable is odd ... evidently you've never heard of Las Vegas.  But tell me the difference between the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area and the middle of Nevada ... if one similarity is that neither is good for growing crops, ok.  So, what are the other problems?  Water?  L.A. water is piped in; same can be done in the middle of Nevada if demand for it rose sufficiently.  In centuries past, there were populations in the middle of Nevada, evidenced by the prolific petroglyphs ... etched during times when water existed there ... its presence waxing and waning for millenia.  There is abundant plantlife all over the desertine portions of the US of A; thus, a few canals, some soil amendments where necessary, and oilah ... 100 million residents.  However, I'd prefer they do this to the Gobi instead of the Pacific Southwest.  Besides in the gobi they could raise up maybe two billion souls, not to mention another billion in Siberia.  But it takes cowboys from the US of A to make it happen ... because they like to do that sort of thing; it's what cowboys are for, Jake.

I'm sure that some of the PtB would love to export us Cowboys & Cowgirls to the Gobi as a potentially workable alternative to the leaked plans we've been hearing which is referenced at the links in my prior post.

Thing is, we're not going. This is our home. Our culture is built around our home. And the only acceptable alternative would be interplanetary immigration to a life bearing/sustaining world of our own. Someday.

And then there is the little thing about this Marxist take over that just doesn't sit well with us. We never did do tyrants. That's the Celt in us. So we're in our quiet way standing here with rifles across our arm eyeing you eye our land and our people, as you contemplate redistribution of wealth and genocide.

Who was it Jake? Who surmised the Chinese being the "sleeping giant" mentioned in the bible?

Funny but it is the 'cowboys'...the inheritors of the Dannan West that is most oft referred to as the "sleeping giant."

Where we wake, hell's worst nightmare follows.

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 pm

skaizlimit wrote:But tell me the difference between the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area and the middle of Nevada ...
    It rains in L.A.

Why you imagine Nevada to be inhospitable is odd ... evidently you've never heard of Las Vegas.
    I've traveled approx 30 US States. Been to Vegas twice. And visited over 100 International Cities in the world. 31 Countries.

But I hear you.  There are new ways to make use of otherwise hostile environments.  I'll surprise you at the end of this post.

This first:

There is a 4 mile long, average 1/2 mile wide fresh water Lake, right on the 60th parallel, boarder of Saskatchewan and North West Territories.  If you zoom in on it you will see that Google has listed its name.  While the majority of the lakes around it, have no name.  I was the person who informed Google of its name.  Its in a little known Gov't archive - Cheropita Lake.  The Gov't named it in honour of my Uncle who was a pilot and was shot down during WW2 on the return from a Top Secret night mission to Germany.  My mother named me after him.  And so in a roundabout way, I could get an exclusive 100 year land lease, privileged right of use, for the price of a coffee, hand shake and a song.  And there is no town within a 100 mile radius.  No roads, not even trails.  Just forest, lakes and rivers.  Closest settlement has a Population of 243.  Stoney Rapids - it has an air strip.  From there I could get to my Lodge (if built) via float-plane, 1 hr.  And ski-plane during winter.  There is more Trout, Pike and Arctic Greying in it, than 100 people could ever eat.  And there is 20 other lakes within a day's walk, just in case.  And every year Caribou herds migrate through the woods.  All it would need is a large Green House.  Hydro?  a small submerged turbine in one of the nearby rivers, solar panels and Tesla motor batteries.  Only main problem?  - below zero temp for 8 mths of the year.  So we'd need a lot of games and books to pass the time.  Snowmobiling would be ok, but that gets boring too.  Boating begins in late May.  July and August, temps can rise above 80 during the day.

Here's what it looks like:
    http://www.scottlakelodge.com/index.html
    They would be my closest neighbor, about 30 miles away.

Fun place to visit, but who would want to live there?

However, I'd prefer they do this to the Gobi instead of the Pacific Southwest.  Besides in the gobi they could raise up maybe two billion souls, not to mention another billion in Siberia.  But it takes cowboys from the US of A to make it happen ... because they like to do that sort of thing; it's what cowboys are for, Jake.
    It's been tried, and it's not working...
    ...yet!
    The ghost towns of China

"Some estimates put the number of empty homes at as many as 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land."

Ordos - A Modern Ghost Town

Meant as a home for One Million People, inner Mongolia.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:44 pm

Cy,

Those public comments by Janet Napolitano about a grid fail (or something like it) being a matter of when, not if.  And when asked when, saying it could be imminent.... is rather alarming to say the least.  Especially saying it, while she's stepping down as Secretary of Homeland Security.

Thanks for that.

---------------------

Yes, "Sleeping Giant", and the 200 Thousand Thousand soldiers crossing the Euphrates river (in Iraq) to battle Israel, is Prophesied in the Book of Revelation.  Story starts in chapter 9 through 18.  It is one of the Main Players in the Battle of Armageddon.  The others being, Gog, Magog, Mystery Babylon and a Revised Roman Empire.  Gog and Magog are ancient names for people that have been traditionally translated to be what are now called Russia, Turkey, Middle Eastern, Persian and Caspian Region, Islamic Countries.

-------------------

And "beheading" -  Yes, this part is understood by a growing number of Christian Eschatologists.  That is the specific term used in the Book of Revelation to describe the killing method of the AC Overseen persecution of Christians.

--------------------

Oh and... On the far side;

Today, a Muslim lady said on an rather obscure radio telecast that it is OK with her that Dan Smith claims himself to be the Messiah.  As everyone should be free to live what they feel in their heart.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:38 pm