Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:45 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Nib
    Nib

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Nib Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:45 pm

I guess I'm gonna have to listen to it again because I'm seemingly not getting out of it what you guys are. I mean, I've always seen money as the "golden calf" .
    I guess the enslavement aspect of the "interest" made on money loaned and how it makes one a slave to the system/satan makes sense. Makes common sense. The idea that 2008 was an intervention? Intervention by whom? It seems cut and dry to me that the PTB fully intend to completely devalue the dollar and as prophecy puts forth deliver a one world currency...

Jesus being angry at the money changers- well, I too am angry at these snakes in the grass.

The bible says plenty about money- dare I ask a wall street broker to sell everything he has and give it to the poor? Sure if I'm in a comedy club. It'll have to be ok because i for one would not care to spend eternity with that caliber of soul... ?

Rockefeller / blood alters - yea makes sense.

I appreciated the 2nd link- as it points out quite clearly the most important thing to do is help those less fortunate around you. Not so long back I went in a convenience store in AC and a homeless guy just kept staring me down from outside- through the glass- the whole time I was in there. No problem, if I have cash I'll usually hand out here and there even though I know it's going on alcohol and drugs. All I had was a buck. "sorry man this is all I have". He said- "you don't know what you've done! You will be great in the kingdom of heaven".

He was in rough shape and such words for a buck.

I don't know guys- how do you live without using money these days.

?

--

MD- very touching story, thanks for sharing that. I know there's plenty of bad things that happen on this blue marble that if I knew about might break my soul. Maybe it's true a soul can only take so much.
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:22 am

@scarz

Offhand, I used the link Jake provided, thinking it was both parts of the same interview in one continuous show. I will check out link two when I am able to secure some time just to be sure.

I must have heard Tim Bence in another interview before. I attempted to locate other interviews with him in the short time I had this afternoon but was unable to locate any. If you are able to drum up TB on another interview telling the same story, please let me know. Perhaps it was one of his friends that he mentions working with him that did a show regarding the same material?

I really feel I heard this story more than three years ago or longer and this has been buried so long it seems, dreamlike. If this is the first telling of that story – I truly am at a loss for words. I am not sure why you anguished over posting the material, personally.

Don’t we all dream to some degree? To be honest – I rarely dream or should I say rarely remember them? I will tell you, that I cannot remember the last time I had a dream in which I feared anything. To answer your question – do I dream of things that speak of importance?

That is a difficult question to answer given the mysterious nature of dreamscape. I do pay great attention to them and this has bore fruit from time to time. I'm sure we could all recall some pretty ridiculous dreams also, right? There is certainly nothing special about mine as far as I am concerned unless the TB story was a first telling. If so, I may need to reconsider much, rationally and spiritually. It is something I will have to get to the bottom of.

Last edited by MD02 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Bard

Post by Bard Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:48 am

Nib wrote:
    I don't know guys- how do you live without using money these days.

MD- very touching story, thanks for sharing that. I know there's plenty of bad things that happen on this blue marble that if I knew about might break my soul. Maybe it's true a soul can only take so much.

I left much out of the story, but I felt it was important to illustrate that a nearness/proximity to God (from an Earthly perspective) does not always provide a soul with strength. This does not infer it cannot be provided or found. I also shared it to prove - I'm human

Some of the closet to God I know, are also the most fragile. Why is this?

One day, this world will move beyond wealth of coin in hand. This is a certainty. It is written on the souls of every cognitive being that this system is corrupt. Great pains will need to occur before this becomes a reality - before it is accepted.

Nib

Post by Nib Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 am

MD02 wrote:
    That is a difficult question to answer given the mysterious nature of dreamscape. I do pay great attention to them and this has bore fruit from time to time. I'm sure we could all recall some pretty ridiculous dreams also, right?

We had (past tense because he has since crossed over) a little old jewish man in his late 80's who use to work with us- he was a Mechanical Engineer for like the last 60 years. Anyway he and I use to talk on occasion. I let him in on my interest of ufo's , Angels, past civilizations/Giza and the like. One day he pulls me aside and tells me his story. He said when he was younger his curiosity was at a peek and he joined a group of like minded people who would meet once a week and research discuss and ??? He wasn't real clear on the ??? I asked you mean like Kabbala kind of stuff and he said no not really. He went on to say that one night he had the most intense realistic dream he had ever had in his life and several of the people from his group were in it. He didn't tell me the contents of the dream other than it took place in some type of mystical setting. So anyway his weekly meeting came up and he went still feeling perplexed at that dream. At the meeting a couple of the other people (in his dream) pulled him aside and with grins started asking him how he liked the dream and what he thought of it. He had not mentioned one word to them about it....

He said it so shocked him that he decided then and there to kick in his stacked pile of logs , quit the group and never looked back.

Yikes.... Talk about weird .

He was a great person - God bless his soul.

Last edited by Nib on Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:21 am

@MD02

This was the first time I've heard anything from Tim Bence. Peter Goodgame mentioned him and I didn't recognize his name at all.

I found another recent interview with Tim on another subject. I haven't listened to it as of this post but plan to when I get some time. Tim must be new in the arena of interviews or anything related to the internet. I've had no luck finding any older material of his.

Fatherhood and Unity with Tim Bence
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/discoveringthetruth/2013/01/16/fatherhood-and-unity-with-tim-bence

The main reason I ask about dreams was I've been a huge dreamer all my life. Most are nothing I feel any importance to me,but some I do.

I had one last week and was the first of it's kind in many months. I call them "Deep Dreams".

It was a very short deep dream but when I awoke I knew exactly the meaning behind it.

It took place in an open field of grass. The dream was very windy but never stormy. The grass blew in a right direction and suddenly two young lion cubs appeared running towards me.

Once they reached me they began jumping all around me playfully. They each would take their paws and grab my hands. The cub that would grab my left hand was much weaker than the cub grabbing my right hand.

Finally the cub holding my left hand let go and dropped to the ground while the other cub held on and pulled very strongly down to the ground. Once his feet touched the grass he let go,but not without one intense final pull of my right hand.

I then heard something moving in the grass to my right and out of the grass appeared a huge male lion. I knew he was the cubs father from the moment he appeared. He walked right next to me and rubbed his body against my right side and licked my right hand with his tongue. He was strong and very powerful but also gentle and kind.

At that moment I awoke from the dream.

The huge male lion is a king/ruler who is very strong as well as powerful,but is a gentle and kind soul. The two cubs are his sons in line for rulership one day. The left hand cub is much too weak and will never reach the seat of ruler. The right hand cub will hold the power as ruler with his great strength.
    HouTexan
    HouTexan
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer
    Intergalactic Immigration Lawyer

Post by HouTexan Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:46 am

MD02 wrote:This is short tale from an exceptionally kind woman that I work with.

She is an extremely spiritually minded African American in the fifth decade of her life who was until recent, working two jobs while trying to finish a basic degree that would allow her to further her ambitions in caring for people within a healthcare/outreach setting. We have spent countless hours in the past years discussing all things including racial and religious topics generally left untouched. She amazed me early on with a spiritual gift in reading people through their handwriting – echoing a phrase to my astonishment I had grown accustomed to in my life, but never shared.

For the last decade of her life she has fallen away from the Church, attending to be more accurate, for many of the same reasons I hear from others. Fear preaching, judgmental, shunning, social cliques, hypocrites, church fathers living in excess, whispers within the pews, and many more. Did she see a Pit of vipers? Still, within this separation ‘forsaking the assembly’ was a phrase that was of great contention to her.

She asked me rather surprisingly; if I thought MLK was assassinated by our own government and I asked if she thought JFK was. Conversation ensued. The thought of this being a possible reality was more than she could bear. “IF that is the truth, I don’t want to know it! I can’t even think about that. I just want to live my life!” Then she inquired about the possibility of an Illuminati controlling what people thought as a reality. “I don’t think I would want to know the truth!” was yet another reply.

She then opened up, sharing private details about her extended absence from work for over a month. A few weeks away from graduation she had a nervous breakdown and quit her degree of pursuit. She broke down emotionally while trying to find a home for another single mother with three children who were all under that age of ten and by their appearance had not bathed in quite some time, no father around. A reflection from her past was all it took to cripple a spirit so close to God, but so far from the church.

I asked her, if you did not have to concern yourself with money anymore, what would you do? “Outreach programs within the inner city helping bring people closer to God so they could help themselves.” was the reply. She did lament as to the nature of ‘her people’ with great regret from her heart that is oftentimes reported.

I implored her to consider her spirit and the manner in which it closes its eyes to many of the truths she cannot bear.

In knowing that we are spiritual beings experiencing life in a physical sense, I asked: When you are gone from your walk within the flesh - what will your spirit have learned if you refuse to seek the truth in all things? Will it be more – or less complete? Will it have learned all that it could – all that it should have but did not because you allowed fear to prevent you gaining truth? Would a spiritual being stumbling across humanity seek to understand all things and help guide or close its eyes – only to move away? Will you also move away in your tomorrow-time unable to bear the burden?

Sometimes truth is more than some spirits can bear.

At the end of the discussion I suggested to her that perhaps it was time for her to reconnect with the ‘assembly’ despite the prevailing issues. Being away from her ‘home’ could have also been about finding herself in the painful reflection of another’s eyes, instead of faith. Guidance is not always a bad thing – in moderation. Sometimes it is best to follow the winds.

Good work there!

Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:38 pm

MD02 wrote:I left much out of the story, but I felt it was important to illustrate that a nearness/proximity to God (from an Earthly perspective) does not always provide a soul with strength. This does not infer it cannot be provided or found. I also shared it to prove - I'm human

Some of the closet to God I know, are also the most fragile. Why is this?
    Thank you for sharing her story, MD.

I'm reminded of the theology, that there is a gulf-fixed between man and God. Christ being the bridge. The reason for the gulf-fixed is because the extreme sinfulness of man must be kept at distance from the Glory of God.

I trust you are familiar with this theology.

Now apply this to your friend. Perhaps as she grows closer to God, the more unbearable it is for her to tolerate learning about diabolical sins. Perhaps your interpretation of God not providing her sufficient strength to bare knowing such things - is contraindicative for her soul.

food for thought

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:51 pm

ScaRZ wrote:I'm going to share something with you. When I listened to Part 1 it just blew me away.
    >
    That night after I listened to Part 1 I had a hard time sleeping. I was planning on posting a link to the interview on OMF the next morning and during the night as I tossed and turned something almost talked me out of posting it.
    >
    Early the next morning while praying I knew I was being moved by The Lord to post it. I was to do it and not worry.
    >
    So Jake you are correct,it was no coincidence that I shared it here.
    The Spirit moves..... Very Happy

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:59 pm

MD02 wrote:Is the first time this story has been told, Scarz?

The reason I ask is that several parts of this story I have already seen or heard, and to be honest, I think it was in a dream or I just had a dejavu episode.

Truly an odd feeling here.
    Time to go Dream.
    Fascinating.
    I've experienced these things before. Not with this subject. At times the dejavu was strong enough that I foreknew next few moments. They usually occur more frequently during times when I am in a transitional stage in my life.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:30 pm

Nib wrote:I guess I'm gonna have to listen to it again because I'm seemingly not getting out of it what you guys are.

The idea that 2008 was an intervention? Intervention by whom? It seems cut and dry to me that the PTB fully intend to completely devalue the dollar and as prophecy puts forth deliver a one world currency...
    Intervention by God. That is the only interpretation I can deduce from Tim Bence' testimony. Unless he isn't to be believed.

I too, like you, saw 2008 as an orchestrated IMF/Federal Reserve, global financial collapse/coup d'état/power grab.

However if we incorporate Tim Bence' testimony into what occurred, we see a possible usurping (God Judgment) followed by a banking conglomerate scramble, in damage control mode, flipping their unexpectedly timed disaster into a self serving opportunity.

However, it looks like the Banking Cartels still got what they wanted. So how and why does God come into this? What purpose?

Thoughts....

First of all, it's not over till the fat lady sings. There are some major banks that are teetering on the edge. And not all Banking Conglomerates are in the same basket. There is more than one Cartel. And there is a financial war going on right now behind the scenes. There is no assurity as yet, that the Federal Reservist Cartel will win. It might loose. NWO could very well be postponed for several decades. And the USA may be downgraded from World's Powerhouse, taking second place to the European block of nations. [insert: I realize this is a mouthful, Nib. This knowledge/awareness is available for those who wish to seek it] And these (seemingly improbable) grand shifts could happen while still remain in keeping with end-times prophecy.

Secondly: The US and world's 1st nations were faced with a decision to resolve it. And there were several choices, with historical precedents to review upon. The seemingly only choice offered the POTUS, was simply Bankers Cartel's spin doctoring making it appear there was no other choice. But the Senates and the House of Lords did have other options and they knew about them. (forms of Jubilee, Gov't Bond Instruments, Reformation of the Federal Reserve, are but a few examples)

And so from God's perspective, "a choice" was available. From there on in, man would reap what they sow, by their own choice.

Thirdly: The Titans at the top of the Pyramid are not blind to Prophecy, contrary to popular opinion. There are religious orders within the ranks of the PtB, who do not doubt the reality of God. And they are consulted on Global issues, prior to effecting policy from top-down. Nothing seriously major happens on a global scale without these knowing who caused it.

If Tim Bence' testimony is true, the top religious PtB know about it. From their perspective, they know they got a-shot-across-the-bow. And they will have to deal with that.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Three reasons why I feel Tim's testimony is true:

1. He sounds very believable. He is humble, selfless, gentle, thoughtful, intelligent, with empathy of others opinions and views. It doesn't seem right to presume he could be as he is, and then make this all up, or over embellish to the point of changing the interpretation of his experiences.

2. He gives enough details that his story can be completely checked out. We may not have sufficient resources and/or time to do the legwork. But someone like Ron Pandolfi would have the resources to check it all out. So too the POTUS, the Pentagon DIA, the CIA, NSA, etc. Even MOSSAD, who may have checked it out already considering what happened to him in Israel. (Maybe this is why Tim waited a few years before making it public. To give the PtB some time to work it through.)

I would think Tim knows his story can be confirmed, and doubt such a thoughtful man would give enough information if it were untrue, as it would ultimately destroy his reputation.

3. He is Biblically and theologically sound. And he practices his faith in a Godly manner.

It seems highly unlikely and improbable to me that he has made this up or imagined it.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm

Jake

Are you saying you know the timeline already?

When was the first time this experience was told by him or his party?

That is what vexes me currently.

I do remember the child and the alter depiction. Also, I do recall the hidden alter, the witches, and a party of men trying to destroy it. I recall they were in danger from the town to some degree.

If this was the first time it became public...woah!
    Or
    It this all could just be buried in my subconsciousness from ???

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:30 pm

Hi MD,

No, I don't know the timeline.

I separate the account of the Israel event from the Jekyll Island event. I didn't search the Israel account. It could have been told publicly before, I don't know.

I google searched his name under various combinations of phrasing the Jekyll Island story. Searched about 20 pages deep on several different search parameters. Found nothing. Other than other websites reporting on Rob Skiba's interview with Tim. And so I am being presumptive that there isn't a web record of him talking about it publicly until recently. There is very little of anything about him under usual web-search methods.

If it is important to you, I would advise writing the radio Host Rob. Maybe he could provide more info.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 am

Nothing like another mystery to sink my teeth into. The winds of change have spoken and Far be it for me to shrug at Destiny.

Catch up when I can.

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:10 am

I'm with you Jake. I just don't believe Tim Bence made this up. Tim gets very emotional when he talks. I've not sensed anything close to it being acted out. He also isn't trying to sell a book either.

I've contacted Peter Goodgame about Tim Bence and ask whether Tim had written or spoken on this subject to a wide audience before this interview with Rob. Peter was the one who introduced Rob to Tim at Future Congress 2013.

The Part 2 interview began with a short audio clip from G. Edward Griffin. Here is the full Youtube video titled "The Creature from Jekyll Island".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu_VqX6J93k

Below is a link to Chapter 10 of the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffin.

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jekyll.htm

SUMMARY

The American dollar has no intrinsic value. It is a classic example of fiat money with no limit to the quantity that can be produced. Its primary value lies in the willingness of people to accept it and, to that end, legal tender laws require them to do so.

It is true that our money is created out of nothing, but it is more accurate to say that it is based upon debt. In one sense, therefore, our money is created out of less than nothing. The entire money supply would vanish into the bank vaults and computer chips if all debts were repaid.

Under the present System, therefore, our leaders cannot allow a serious reduction in either the national or consumer debt. Charging interest on pretended loans is usury, and that has become institutionalized under the Federal Reserve System.

The Mandrake Mechanism by which the Fed converts debt into money may seem complicated at first, but it is simple if one remembers that the process is not intended to be logical but to confuse and deceive. The end product of the Mechanism is artificial expansion of the money supply, which is the root cause of the hidden tax called inflation.

This expansion then leads to contraction and, together, they produce the destructive boom-bust cycle that has plagued mankind throughout history wherever fiat money has existed.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:59 am

ScaRZ wrote:Excellent web site of Chris L. Lesley. Everybody needs to check it out.

Greater Ancestors

http://greaterancestors.com/

Chris Lesley is an artist and sculptor.

http://suite101.com/article/artist-sculptor-chris-lesley-a175851

An interview with Chris L. Lesley by L.A. Marzulli.

Part 1 The Bones of the Giants!
    http://ia801602.us.archive.org/17/items/La012413/la012413.mp3

Part 2 Chris Lesley Returns!
    http://ia601606.us.archive.org/7/items/La013113/la013113.mp3
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Fatherhood and Unity: Tim Bence

Intrigue at 59 minutes. Tim and group experienced Paralysis in a blue haze? Sound familiar?

http://66.128.12.65/discoveringthetruth/2013/01/16/fatherhood-and-unity-with-tim-bence

Still listening...
    updates...

1 hour 11-18min - 87%

7pm. I will continue when time permits.

750am

1hr 30min-33min. How HE sees/inhabits us - No churches?

Tim Speaks from heart and soul in the ways that weeping wisdom is found within the wounded ones scattered across the globe.

Per the link:

"The book of Malachi records, "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse."

Last edited by MD02 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:19 am; edited 4 times in total

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:53 pm

Thank you ScaRZ for the "Chris L. Lesley by L.A. Marzulli" interview. It's an interesting subject. Although I tend to lean toward a more modest interpretation of the many 1800's Newspaper articles. Exaggerative Showmanship was common in that century, and I tend to believe that many of those articles were created to draw people for tourist attractions. And that is likely a contributing reason why their are so few photographs of actual Giant skeletons.

-----------

Thanks MD, for the new Tim Bence interview. I'll listen to it later.

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:12 am

Jake

Link was found by Scarz. It was a dead link when I checked it. I found a working one so that I could hear a bit more from TB.

MY above post was updated a few times.

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:35 pm

Speaking of Giants: http://www.thecryptocrew.com/2013/02/giant-finger-discovered.html

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Finger2

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:13 am

I always like listening to "Marzuli" . That last link ScaRZ has up made me wonder if "Giants" were ever mentioned in the Qur'an..
    Evidently not based on this short 1 page conversation..

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?37204-AAD-nation-and-HOOD-nation-discovery
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:14 pm

Hey guys just dropping a quick note before I have to rush out the door...I'm doing another interview tonight with TJ.

details here: https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t99-2nd-interview-with-cyrellys-geibhendach-on-tjmorrisetradio#1905

that's a good question about Giants Nib, if anyone finds out I'd be interested in knowing too.

bbl.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:42 pm

Admin wrote:

that's a good question about Giants Nib, if anyone finds out I'd be interested in knowing too.

bbl.

Not Qur'an~ rather Islam... Trying to understand the timeline and why these people didn't see the Giants? They were the Giants?

The timeline picture does not show up complete so here's the link... dbl click the pic..

http://www.classicalislam.com/pages/prophets/prophets_chart.htm
     The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 18 Prophet
    Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:57 am

Nib:

I cannot remember how I came by this link, but I did save it.

Alien Life According to the Koran.

A brief but good insight into another perspective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeBuXnCe2Mg&feature=player_embedded#!

ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:07 am

Nib wrote:

Not Qur'an~ rather Islam... Trying to understand the timeline and why these people didn't see the Giants? They were the Giants?

Nib,there are some within Islam folklore that believe Adam was a giant,as well as Moses and Noah. The many legends of giants can be found in just about all cultures and faiths of people.

I most certainly believe there were giants,but just like anything else the "Fish Story" can and will be distorted.

Some snippets....."Be sure and click on the link."

http://islammysteries.com/mi/chap4.html

"In Islam, according to Al-Tabari and others, Adam and Eve were giants. Their children were giants. The descendants of their children were giants. Eventually, the giants died out and modern humanity emerged."

"Al-Bukhari picked up Adam’s story at this point, remarking that “Allah created Adam, making him 60 cubits tall [about 90 feet].” But Adam was not done shrinking. As the generic symbol of mankind, his reduction in size continued until he reached the current human height of approximately six feet. Al-Bukhari added, “People have been decreasing in stature since Adam’s creation.”

"While modern sexual reproduction had begun, the human offspring of these early matings were not quite the same as humans today. Obviously, they were giants; two giants such as Adam and Eve necessarily produce giant offspring. Just as important, however, they were hermaphrodites or dual-sexed. This androgynous condition of early humanity was veiled under the theme of twins, “Every boy born to Adam was born together with a girl.”

"Climactically, there was bloodshed and Cain killed Abel. But this was not meant to be taken literally. It was the ultimate metaphor for the deflowering of Abel’s womanhood and, consequently, the shedding of blood. The blood of Abel represented the blood of womanhood."

"The story of Adam and Eve closes with the birth of their son Seth. This is the most important story of them all because Seth was the first modern human being. That is, he was “born without a twin.” This implied that Seth was not a hermaphrodite. He was a fully gendered man. Unlike the children of Cain who were made sterile and eventually swept away by the Flood for their wicked ways, the children of Seth prospered."

"Eventually, the children of Cain died out and only the children of Seth remained, “All the children of Adam today trace their pedigree back to Seth. That is because the offspring of all the other children of Adam except those of Seth have completely disappeared, and not one of them remains, Thus, the pedigrees of all people today go back to Seth.” In simple language, this means that the huge, hermaphrodite giants of the early human races died out and were replaced by the small, fully gendered, human beings of today."

http://islammysteries.com/mi/chap10.html

"It is necessary for a man to re-approach the Holy One because Adam, through his choice or sin, dropped out of the higher heavens into material exile. As he fell, his “garments of light” were replaced with “garments of skin.” Eve, who was “attached to his side” as his hermaphroditic counterpart, ceased her clinging, separated from him, and brought about the end of his androgynous condition. As a result, his “beauty deteriorated, his height diminished, and he became one hundred cubits tall.” Once separated, Adam and Eve began to mate with evil demons, or jinn, producing terrible, monstrous offspring, “From Cain descended all those insolent wicked sinners of the world. . . all the haunts of maleficent species, spirits, demons, and sorcerers.” Cain’s descendents, as sorcerers, were huge giants devoid of moral conscience. But Adam had a son, Seth, who was unlike Cain. Seth and his descendents possessed the innate capacity to become the Perfect Man, “All the generations perfected by Seth were entirely righteous and devout.” The children of Seth, who were civilized enough to fashion weapons in their defense against the monstrous offspring who fought with their bare hands, went to war against the evil generations of Cain’s children. The righteous humans went to war against the “Mighty Giants” of the early races. These were the giants spoken of in Genesis 6:4, the children of the sons of God who came to the daughters of men to produce “mighty men, who were of old, men of renown.” Though mighty giants, they had shrunk since Adam’s day; each of them was “fifteen cubits [approximately twenty-two feet] high.” It was these twenty-foot giants who were destroyed in the Flood when the “waters prevailed fifteen cubits upward, and the mountains were covered.” (Genesis 7:20) These giants had to be destroyed. They were thoroughly evil. Not only were they crossbreeding with the demons or jinn of the world, but they were attempting to crossbreed with the righteous line of descendents from Seth. This would have been disastrous for his bloodline. The impure Atlantean blood had to be kept separate from the more pure blood of the up and coming human races. No story captured this better than that of Moses killing the giant Og; the story appeared in the Babylonian Talmud, compiled before 500 AD, and later re-appeared in Al-Tabari’s history. Moses, whose height was “ten cubits,” took an “axe ten cubits long, leapt ten cubits into the air,” and struck Og, who was far taller than ten cubits, on “his ankle and killed him.”

http://www.answering-islam.org/Books/Hughes/g.htm

GIANT "There is but one allusion to giants in the Qur'an, namely to the tribe 'Ad who are spoken of as men "with fifty statures" (Surah lxxxix 6), and the commentator Shah 'Abdu 'l-Aziz of Delhi, says they were men of not less the twelve yards in stature. According to a tradition in the Kitabu 'sh-Shafah by the Qazi 'Ayaz(p 65), Adam was sixty yards in height. In the Ghiyasu 'l-Lughah, a giant named Uj is mentioned who was born in the days of Adam and lived until the time of Moses, a period of 3500 years, and that he was so high, that the flood in the days of Noah only reached to his waist. There are traditions and stories of giants whose graves exist unto the present day, throughout the whole of Persia. Opposite the Church Mission House at Peshawur is a grave nine yards long, which is held in great reverence by both Muhammadans and Hindus. De le Belle, in his Travels in Persia, vol ii p 89, mentions several which exist in Persia. Giant graves in Hindustan are numerous."

Last edited by ScaRZ on Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:52 am