Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:14 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:35 am

For some strange reason this morning the "Quote" isn't working correctly for me. When I try to quote I can't reply below the members quote. I can only type within the members quote. It wasn't like this before this morning.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:06 am

ScaRZ wrote:For some strange reason this morning the "Quote" isn't working correctly for me. When I try to quote I can't reply below the members quote. I can only type within the members quote. It wasn't like this before this morning.

Jake says - Yes, I see what you mean, ScaRZ.  I can't get my cursor out of this box.

Forumotion does say the upgrade is still in Beta-Test.  And so I presume they are making some changes at this moment, causing a loss in functionality.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:11 am

ScaRZ wrote:For some strange reason this morning the "Quote" isn't working correctly for me. When I try to quote I can't reply below the members quote. I can only type within the members quote. It wasn't like this before this morning.

I'm trying this post manually.  I capatured your post via - click, swipe, copy.  Then opened a post box (selected "post reply" on forum) and pasted it into the box.

Then added (quote="ScaRZ")  at the beginning
    and (/quote)  at the end
    using these [ ]

edit:  it works!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 am

Jake Reason wrote:

I'm trying this post manually.  I capatured your post via - click, swipe, copy.  Then opened a post box (selected "post reply" on forum) and pasted it into the box.

Then added (quote="ScaRZ")  at the beginning
    and (/quote)  at the end
    using these [ ]

edit:  it works!

I was able to swipe, copy what I planned to quote above.  Then I went to the Quick Reply box and hit Return several times.  Then I pasted what I planned to quote in one of the upper lines and highlighted it then hit the quote button.  Then I was able to go below the quote box to one of the lower lines and type all this.

Cy

Edit to add:   Return = Enter on most keyboards.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:02 am

Back to the subject you were discussing:  

Quayle

• Texas Mega-Church Leader Partners with Muslim Brotherhood Front:APOSTASY AND SPIRITUAL TREASON PLAYING OUT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES! YOU CAN NOT SERVE TWO MASTERS! http://frontpagemag.com/2013/ryan-mauro/texas-mega-church-leader-partners-with-muslim-brotherhood-front/

and Quayle has just posted what sounds like some sort of emergency note about Hagmann..

Quayle wrote:EMERGENCY PRAYER REQUEST FOR DOUG HAGMANNN-LIFE IS IN SEVERE DANGER
    DOUG WAS ALMOST KILLED THIS MORNING UNDER THE GOON SQUAD--HE NEEDS DIVINE INTERVENTION AND PROTECTION IMMEDIATELY AND PRAY FOR GODS SUPERNATURAL DELIVERANCE IN HIS LIFE-I CAN NOT TELL YOU HOW IMPORTANT YOUR PRAYERS ARE AT THIS TIME-W-AND ROSEBUD HEADS UP!
    Jun 14, 2013

I'm not sure what's transpired his latest post on his site doesn't specify:  http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/archives/8638#more-8638

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:21 pm

I hope they get the bugs worked out soon.

@Cy

I haven't been keeping up with Steve Quayle's site for a long time. It got to the point of him having some kind of red alert very often.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:49 pm

yes I agree with you...I hope they get it fixed soon too.  I too noticed the quote button not working properly this morning.  It was fine yesterday. 

ScaRZ wrote:I hope they get the bugs worked out soon.

@Cy

I haven't been keeping up with Steve Quayle's site for a long time. It got to the point of him having some kind of red alert very often.

Quayle is one of about a dozen sites I check regularly to see what's posted.  He has developed over the years a nice network of people who contribute via emails to him and is fairly comprehensive in the selection of news he posts daily.  He occasionally hits the bullseye like when he called the entire CT community to arms over the Merc invasion of Hardin MT a few years ago.  The rest is hard to impossible to confirm.  Some of it is perceptions of those who follow the paradigm in pretty much the same manner and have their own interpretations.  

Yes I know what you mean about the red alert thing.  But this is a consequence of boiling frog syndrome and an old game the players who do the stuff continually being reported on have engaged in.  They do just enough to run the edge of freak to wind everyone up and then back off just enough to make those reporting look foolish...then they come back a couple days later and do it again but just an inch or two further.  The amount of activity being tracked has increased exponentially over the last five years.  Even I have a hard time keeping up with all the events and activities across the board now.  And if you went back 10 - 15 years in perception, you'd consider virtually everything happening today a "red alert" too.  It's a hard call what to yell foul over these days when it all stinks to high heaven.  I'm not in his business so I try not to be judgmental on that count.  

My biggest complaint with him is so many of the reports he relays to the public don't have all the points a typical SitRep should cover.  Many in the shield wall have criticized him over that.  But one also has to look at it from the stand point of much of the data is supplied to him through his network and they are civilians who are relating personal experiences and in that context not in the context that's necessary for a professional followup to occur.  Yes it complicates things to a degree...but what if we never heard these personal accounts and they are real?  Would we rebuff them just because not all the slots in a sitrep report are filled with something?  Again tough call.  

This is the muddy water of the paradigm.  Trying to discern what is real, what is half-right, what is misrepresented, what is thoroughly mistaken, and what is real disinfo.  Imagine being a analyst in the naval 10th fleet and having to do this when having arrived on the scene late in the game?  You see data dumps like Quayles, Stan Deyo, Blacklisted News, Public Intelligence, and so many others on and on endlessly with all the screaming voices and the stories they tell sound like something out of a Orson Wells book.  Fantastic and horrific in their implications.  Worse than the American Civil War where members of the same family fought on either side of the conflict and it was hard to tell who was friend and who was foe.  

Do you really believe all this?  Asks a mainstreamer with legal authority.  It's really beyond being believable you know.  

I know says I, but I'll tell you it's worse.  Watch your back man...you're in it thicker than I.

Cy

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:31 am

Admin wrote:

This is the muddy water of the paradigm.  Trying to discern what is real, what is half-right, what is misrepresented, what is thoroughly mistaken, and what is real disinfo. 

Yes and this is why the majority of people turn a blind eye and deaf ear. Of coarse this is exactly what they are banking on will occur. 

Most people have no interest in things that ruin their day. This is the ultimate reason people are very easy to control. Entertainment is one of the greatest tools used to drug the population. Humans are entertainment junkies that constantly crave a fix. 

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:50 am

Hagmann unhurt after law enforcement incident

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=427

Earlier today, a report was posted that Doug Hagmann, host of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report was involved in an altercation with armed authorities while driving on a city street early this morning. As reported, he suddenly and inexplicably found himself surrounded by police SUV vehicles and a cadre of police officers treating him as if he was a terrorist threat. That incident was indeed accurate as initially reported, but was temporarily removed at his request until further details could be provided. After obtaining additional details of the incident, it was determined that this incident was not directly related to the journalistic work he has been performing, or the active NSA surveillance he has experienced. Investigation ultimately determined that the incident originated from a false complaint filed with a law enforcement agency by an individual familiar with Doug Hagmann’s work and positive reputation. It was an attempt, in part, to harm his reputation as well as take him away from his investigative work.

Following some tense moments, the incident involving Doug Hagmann has been cleared and he escaped from this drama unhurt. Nonetheless, some very sensitive issues related to this incident are currently in play and have yet to be fully resolved. Accordingly, Doug Hagmann asked that any further release of information be limited until these issues can be resolved for the safety and security of him and his family. Doug Hagmann expects to be able to talk more freely about the matter on our special Sunday program on The Hagmann & Hagmann Report at 9:00 p.m.

Update: Make no mistake that there is a legitimate threat to whistle blowers and others who dare expose the truth, although in this case, the police acted properly based on the best information they had in their possession at the time, although the information with which they were provided was proven to be false and maliciously reported, according to Hagmann. “It’s a very convoluted situation,” stated Hagmann, adding that there is more to this story than can be responsibly reported at this time.” Hagmann added: “I would like to thank you and everyone involved in praying for my safety and the safety of my family. It is my belief that it was prayer and the hand of God that diffused a situation that could have turned out much, much worse. I am glad to be back in the safety of my own home, and cannot begin to express just how much of a role prayer and Godliness will play in the things we are about to experience on a larger scale. May God bless you and everyone for their thoughts and prayers.”
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:08 pm

well good news in that respect at least.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:02 am

I detest all the "Ebay" links that are highlighted in our post.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:43 am

ScaRZ wrote:I detest all the "Ebay" links that are highlighted in our post.

I know what you are talking about, as I see highlighted links in some websites.  Whereas some sites have dozens of words and phrases highlighted and they turn out to be Google searches.

But ScaRZ, I don't see any such links (Google/EBay or other) being highlighted on this forum.

May I suggest that you might have an EBay browser infection, or an EBay toolbar or Add-on, that was inadvertently installed (or 'enabled') in your browser.

Check your "Manage Add-ons" in your browser.  Something might be there.  And run an Anti-Spyware scan. 

Let us know

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:50 pm

I don't see any of those links either ScaRZ.  Jake is probably correct.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 am

@ Jake and Cy

The problem is "VigLink". It's got to be this site allowing the program. The forum has got to be going with this program to get paid. I can go to any of the other forums or blogs I visit and it doesn't occur. I've noticed this morning if I login I don't see the highlighted links but if I don't login they are there. 

Here is a link to VigLink and you will understand what the program does.

http://www.viglink.com/?gclid=CK-3goSb67cCFWFp7AodkQwAKQ
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 am

Oh, "api-viglink".  Ya this thing followed me around a year ago.  Virtually everywhere I went on line, my url would flash in a split second from the target url to api-viglink, then back to the target site I wanted to go to.  Thus giving api-viglink a "hit".

I looked it up as you have ScaRZ, learned what it was, and how to block it.  You could have got it anywhere.  I tried to remove it, but antispyware and antimalware programs Do Not recognize api-viglink as a threat. 

In my Firewall, I added it into my "site blocking list".  api-viglink

That did it, I've never seen it since.

------------------------

edit: re post explanation below.  Changing . (dot) to - (dash), so that my firewall doesn't block me from this thread.  But make sure when you add -viglink to your "blocked sites"  preference by api.

Last edited by Jake Reason on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:43 am; edited 3 times in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:25 am

LOL since I posted the above, I can't access this thread as my firewall is blocking it because I wrote the exact api.---- name in my post. 

I've had to close my firewall to write this post.

So I'm going to edit my post above to api-viglink.

But know the - (dash) is supposed to be a . (dot)
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:33 pm

Alright I finally found out how to disable it.

http://www.viglink.com/opt-out

Okay,if you clear your cookies it's right back. You've got to keep going back to the site and "Opt-out".

The answer is, you can't get rid of it because it isn't on your system. It's a kickback service for this forum.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Right ScaRZ, you can't opt-out unless you keep your cookies and allow them to be in continual contact with the net.  The opt-out option is a ruse.

And I don't doubt this forum has it, as thousands of websites accept vig-link for the extra pennies they might get.

The only way I know, is to have your Firewall block it.  Check your Firewall Help on how to block sites.  And remember the site name to block is  api(dot)viglink
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:54 pm

Thank you Jake.Cool
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:09 pm

You're welcome, I hope you can fix it.

-----------------

I re-read Revelations today, for the umpteenth time.  From chapters 9 to 20.  With the intent of trying to conceptualize a reckoning for the obscure prophecy of a "Little Season" at the end of the millennium, where the dragon/devil/Satan is released from the bottomless pit, after being chained for a thousand years.

As you know, this prophecy is a mirror image of the assembling of the nations for Armageddon at the end of this age.  Which is traditionally interpreted to be a pre-millennium/pre-Christ return event.

I think I figured it out.  It looks like the Revelation script embeds in itself the correct interpretation of this obscure 'little season'.

I need more study time before I could articulate a theological dialog to explain this.  Although at this point, it looks clear.

Interpreting through the lens of "prophetic linear time sequence" appears to be the misadventure causing us confusion.

Either way, we will need to review our theological prophetic interpretations concerning these three paradigm views;

Premillennialism  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premillennialism
    Amillennialism  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amillennialism
    Postmillennialism  -  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmillennialism

These definitions made need updated revisions as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and as a side issue while I was doing my study.....It is very compelling that the author of The Book of Revelation (John of Patmos, the oldest surviving Apostle) will be one of the "Two Witnesses".

I'm guessing this might manifest like as Y'shua/Jesus confirmed to his elect..... that "John the Baptist" was the spirit of Elijah returned.  A Major Prophet who had previously lived 800 years before the Baptist.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:33 pm

@Jake 

I'm pretty sure I know where you're going with this. I've read and listened to a few others that go that route. 

Some people believe the Gog-Magog battle of Ezekiel 38 is the same battle written about in [Revelation 20:8]........"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."

I find the Little Season of Satan a very interesting study. Most pastors and Bible teachers shy away from that area.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Right ScaRZ, you can't opt-out unless you keep your cookies and allow them to be in continual contact with the net.  The opt-out option is a ruse.

And I don't doubt this forum has it, as thousands of websites accept vig-link for the extra pennies they might get.

The only way I know, is to have your Firewall block it.  Check your Firewall Help on how to block sites.  And remember the site name to block is  api(dot)viglink

I wonder why I'm not encountering it. Cy

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:54 pm

Admin wrote:I wonder why I'm not encountering it. Cy
    I think one catches it by clicking on one of the banner ads.  My guess.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:08 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Some people believe the Gog-Magog battle of Ezekiel 38 is the same battle written about in [Revelation 20]........"And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea."
    I think there is a preteristic dual prophecy overlap.  Mirroring the times of;

- the "War of the Jews", destruction of the Temple and Caesar's bloody Christian persecutions.

- the Armageddon war just prior to The Return.

One portion took place during the age of the Mediterranean known World, the other takes place during this later age of the Globally known World.

The questions I am asking now are:
    Was Satan already imprisoned in the bottomless pit?
    Has he been released, and if so when?

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:39 am

Admin wrote:

I wonder why I'm not encountering it.  Cy

------------------------------------------------------------

If I log in I don't see any of the highlighted links to click on. It's only when I just drop in to read and don't.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:44 am