Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
 The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+18
CokenRum44
Ecu_365
Gut
lynx
Mur
pman35
vectorian
Qrios
Cyrellys
dan
norenrad
Nib
HouTexan
Bard
IPFreely
Jake Reason
Admin
22 posters

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Admin Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi ScarZ,

Thank you for posting this information. Does any of David Flynn's material give any idea to the time-frames for the early events or historical figures that his research indicated?

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.
    Bard
    Bard

The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3

Post by Bard Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:53 am

Thanks for boggling my mind, 99!

Smile

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 pm

Thank you 99. I have enjoyed Joseph Campbell's books and documentaries on Mythology. Written word, unless in stone, rarely survived more than a couple generations in ancient times. And so the 'oral word' was the main form in which history was passed down and spread abroad in the ancient world. Today we call them legends and myths. Joesph Campbell taught me how to honour them.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:50 pm

ScaRZ wrote:You didn't read it closely,
    ........This is all I was laying out. I wasn't adding anything to scripture or taking anything away. I was only going by what is there.
    Ok, I understand now. Thank you.

Are you saying "The Red Lettered" written words of Jesus Christ may be the doctrine of men?.......Men wrote them down. Can we trust these men who wrote them down? Did they get it right? How do we know those Red Lettered written words are correct without error?
    They are without "error".

However if one studies the New Testament with the edict ("statement of faith"), that the Bible is the perfect, complete and inerrant word of God; they would eventually face a quagmire by the time they reached their later years after studying all their life. Why elders today continue to bring up their children to believe the edict that they know to be incorrect, is a wonder to me. Leaving me shaking my head in frustrated despair.

It took me 40 years to learn what I should have been fully taught, 30 years ago. Our elders and their forefathers bare the blame for that.

They didn't have enough balls to teach the truth. And so when middle aged men begin to see the quagmire in the discrepancies between their edicts and reality, they haven't a clue how to explain it. And so they wimp-out and simply follow after their fathers, pretending for the rest of their days, that their edict is infallible as if written in stone by God.

And now in this generation, Christianity is paying the piper. As they watch the majority of their children walk away.

An anger wells up in me, like that of when Jesus ran through the temple turning up the tables and tossing their money and goods asunder. And I will NOT apologize for my attitude concerning this matter. I have the balls that our forefathers did not! And I will bring those children back into the fold! And lead others How to do the same. I will not apologize to the people whose feelings are ruffled because they refuse to face their erroneous doctrines, and REPENT ! Woe to the Pharisees in the pulpits of the Churches today. Your children are going to tear down the walls of your Cathedrals and Halls, leaving them barren and desolate, like a ghost town. And it is ALL Your Own Fault!

....end rant.

The words of Jesus are without error, or better stated - accurate. We must give respect to "witness account" and "paraphrasing" as being inclusive in the definition of 'without error' and accurate. Some of the statements are worded slightly different between the Gospels. And some things were not remembered in one Gospel, but remembered in another. However, the meaning and fullness of the intents, remain intact.

Some translations include additions by editors who added to and changed some words to change meanings, in a few parts of the Gospels. But they made the mistake of not editing all the Gospels to cover their tracks. Thus leaving finger prints that later scholars have been able to discern and correct. The collective sum of our Gospels remain intact. Other shorter Gospels and fragments have also survived, whereas we know they were authentically written within living memory of the Apostles. They too help validate the Four Canonical Gospels.

This is a long study, and would take a series of lectures to give an overview. Suffice to say, "the Red Letters" are as near to true witness accounts, as any other recorded history of that time. And some parts of the Gospels, are more cross reference substantiated then any other history at that time.

The Epistles are another issue altogether.

In closing, "All scripture is inspired".

However, edicts that include "inerrant and complete" in reference to the Bible, are fallacies. And the root of many "doctrines of men", which Jesus warned about.

The Red Letters are unique. They are the teachings of one who was a direct witness of from whence he came. He was not of this world, he came from the Source of "inspiration". The rest of the Bible can not be attributed equal reverence. Its context and origin is filtered.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:05 am

I agree with many points you are making Jake. Some of the new translations of The Bible have changed words and added words that don't have the same meanings. Many are leaving out very important words. Some translations are more like a group of people getting together to destroy the word.

Scripture was never to be a mere collection of the words and ideas of men. It did not originate in our(human) understanding of things. The Bible was not written as the record of our views,our perspectives,our opinions,or our interpretation of the events. Sinful mankind was never to be in the mix of what we believe to be true and what we believe to be false.

Certain chosen individuals driven along by the inward force of The Holy Spirit had to be in control or sinful mankind would certainly screw it up.

Even if (If it were possible) sinful mankind got to the point of destroying or totally corrupting the written words of God. God will never leave us without his words (His Word,The Word of God)to be driven along within his children. Sinful mankind can destroy books,paper,stones,or electronic communications,but they can never destroy what is written in our hearts.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 am

ScaRZ wrote:
    Certain chosen individuals driven along by the inward force of The Holy Spirit had to be in control or sinful mankind would certainly screw it up.

Even if (If it were possible) sinful mankind got to the point of destroying or totally corrupting the written words of God. God will never leave us without his words (His Word,The Word of God)to be driven along within his children. Sinful mankind can destroy books,paper,stones,or electronic communications,but they can never destroy what is written in our hearts.

Oh so true, ScaRZ.
    Brings to mind the movie "The Book of Eli".

Also reminds me of the discipline of Torah Scribes.

As well as those few adepts born each generation, gifted with the ability to memorize large portions of the Bible. Some the complete Torah, the Tanakh or the New Testament, and can recite them word for word.

It shall not pass away, until all things be fulfilled.

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Brings to mind the movie "The Book of Eli".

Now your talkin!! ScaRZ recommended that fine flick when it came out and Denzel was great in it...

As above in this thread- so below in my post here-->

Luke 21:25-28

King James Version (KJV)

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Thank you "Sandy" from those of us at the Jersey Shore....
     The Bible, UFOs, ET and the Ancients Part 3 - Page 10 Hurricane-sandy-jersey-shore

Man that was a scary night, the eye came right over us and you know then, at that moment- you need to be right with God. As Jake mentioned above, it is important to prepare- know when the storm is coming. I use to talk to Eth about Knowing the day and time. I've always been fairly fixated on the idea that Israel's children got to come home in 1948. Anyone know if scripture points out to one generation being back in the promised land just prior to our king of kings return? What's a generation- 70 years?
    Eth use to have a thing about 2016- or 17. Hmmmmm

Well- I went against Steve Quyales advice and booked an airline ticket to go see my Mom for the holidays... Me - Nibiru - flying on Dec 21st.. Haaa Hope Steve is wrong! Please no solar flares for surely my heart will fail me... Very Happy
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:17 am

I'm glad to hear from you Nib and very thankful you are ok. I knew you lived somewhere in the area of the storm,but really wasn't sure exactly your location. We just never know what the day may bring.

Like Forrest Gump's momma said...."Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Bard
    Bard

Post by Bard Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:04 am

Keep Safe Nib!

Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:42 am

Wow nib. I take it that is your neighborhood?

ScaRZ, that's one of my two favorite quotes of Forest Gump.
    The other was, all the different ways you can cook shrimp.

Happy Thanksgiving all

Nib
    Nib

Post by Nib Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Jake Reason wrote:Wow nib. I take it that is your neighborhood?

Close enough..
    Our area:

Thanks ScaRZ and mdonnall.

Forrest: Mama always said, dying was a part of life.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:27 am

This is something from Michael Heiser on imprecatory prayers. I have thought about this subject many times but I don't remember ever posting anything. Be sure and click the link,because I'm not going to post all of it.

------------------------

Part 1: Imprecatory Prayer

Michael Heiser's Blog: http://michaelsheiser.com/TheNakedBible/2012/11/etssbl-musings-part-1-imprecatory-prayer/

In case my view on this is unfamiliar, I’ll sketch it for everyone (I just did a search through this blog’s posts and came up empty – I can’t believe I’ve never blogged on this before).

In a nutshell, imprecatory prayer derives from the Abrahamic covenant (Gen 12:1-3), the passage where God himself tells Abraham that he will curse anyone who curses him and his descendants (God’s children). When the psalmist or anyone else prays for God to judge people (even killing them), the basis is that the person praying is, in effect, asking God to remember this covenantal promise. The one praying is asking God to settle scores and judge evil oppressors. In other words, rather than taking matters into his own hands, the one praying leaves it to God to remember his promise. Jesus would not have asked David or another psalmist to repent for such a prayer, since the basis was God’s own covenant promise to avenge those who sought the harm of His own children.

Since Christians are the inheritors of the Abrahamic covenant—which is explicitly stated in Galatians 3—it stands to reason we can ask God to judge our enemies as well. While we must avoid taking matters into our own hands, being willing to suffer, we can, at the same time, pray for God to judge our enemies and then let the matter rest in His hands. Who else would we ask? It is up to God as to how He will remove and judge those who oppress and curse his children. It may be something mild, or God may take the person’s life. Or God might say no. This is up to God and we cannot judge God’s decisions. We accept them either way.

Of course the way this is immediately abused is to presume (and, God forbid, pray) that God will remove anyone we don’t like, or who does things we don’t like, if we ask. That isn’t the point of even Old Testament imprecation. It’s about people who actively seek our harm (“curse” us) — taking such matters to God, telling Him how we feel, how we want justice, and then leaving it right there, in no way seeking that person’s demise on our own.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:24 am

Wow Nib! Glad you're ok.

@ ScaRZ, thank you on that about the Imprecatory Prayer. We see it all the time where people take matters into their own hands believing they are justified because Gods laws are in disagreement with the 'enemy's behavior and so they fail to defer to a higher power's wisdom.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:39 am

Thanks for your clip, Nib. Wow!
    I've experienced one disaster in my days. 1977.

It was snowing on my way into work. No big deal, fully expected in any given February. By mid afternoon however, we couldn't push open the entrance door of our office, even with several strong young men. By 5:00PM we were buried in. There was about a dozen of us, guys and girls. We couldn't get out for 2 days. We played cards by candle light, told stories, and drank lots of water to quell the hunger pains. The storm subsided, the sun came out, and we heard knocking. Using a ladder we climbed out of a top window that someone had cleared away for us from the outside. It was one of our salesman, who had only one arm, and came to rescue us. When we got out, we saw that houses were buried, all the cars and trucks too. I walked over to a telephone pole and sat down on it, as if it were a stool.

Numerous books have been written of "The Blizzard of '77

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:07 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Wow Nib! Glad you're ok.

@ ScaRZ, thank you on that about the Imprecatory Prayer. We see it all the time where people take matters into their own hands believing they are justified because Gods laws are in disagreement with the 'enemy's behavior and so they fail to defer to a higher power's wisdom.

Looking forward to Michael Heiser adding another follow up on the subject. I would like to read the paper Michael made reference to. If he does add something new I will post a link.
    ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:16 pm

I was reading this morning about "War" and came upon Smedley Darlington Butler's book "War Is A Racket".

From Wikipedia:

Smedley Darlington Butler (July 30, 1881 – June 21, 1940) was a Major General in the U.S. Marine Corps, an outspoken critic of U.S. military adventurism, and at the time of his death the most decorated Marine in U.S. history.

During his 34-year career as a Marine, he participated in military actions in the Philippines, China, in Central America and the Caribbean during the Banana Wars, and France in World War I. By the end of his career, he had received 16 medals, five for heroism. He is one of 19 men to twice receive the Medal of Honor, one of three to be awarded both the Marine Corps Brevet Medal and the Medal of Honor, and the only marine to be awarded the Brevet Medal and two Medals of Honor, all for separate actions.

In his 1935 book War Is A Racket, he described the workings of the military-industrial complex and, after retiring from service, became a popular speaker at meetings organized by veterans, pacifists and church groups in the 1930s.

War Is A Racket

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

On War, by U.S General Smedley Butler (1933)

I spent thirty-three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle-man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.

I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.

I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.

During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Ya, diabolical isn't it.

"War" has always been simply an abbreviation for "Rape and Plunder". - Covetousness

Rape= to forcefully remove one cultural genealogy and replace it with another.
    Plunder= to steal or destroy another's works and belongings.

And 'Truth' is always the first casualty. The worst? Lying to the citizens about the cause and purpose.

----------------------

However, all blame can not be placed upon the Rulers and Hidden Benefactors. For the people are those who raise them up and support them. So it becomes the collective's fault. This is why we need to raise our children up well.

----------------------

Today, America is a near replica of ancient Rome. And like Rome it has become the world's greatest Rape and Plunder machine. But also, the world's greatest civilization, like Rome was in its day. Thus the 'machine' is justified.

However, also like ancient Rome, America has become fat, lazy, decadent, self involved and short sighted. Rome arguably fell due to its internal moral decay, of the same kind. Many abroad see America as on the road to repeating Rome's history.

That would be a great loss for humanity.

----------------------

If America sinks into civil war once again, I won't be surprised. I just hope you'll know what to kill.

If no civil war, I doubt you have any political chance of fixing it within. Your elected Congress and Senate have now been fully compromised. The power of the people to speak through them, has been cut off. I never thought I'd see that happen to you. Your Washington political system is now virtually fully controlled by Illuminati forces. Is there any other explanation that reflects the appearances?

I have always thought that this was going to be done in Europe. But surprise! America may well be the "Revised Roman Empire". ?

Either that, or America falls first, while Europe becomes Phoenix Rising? Anything's possible in this day and age.

What could one nuke in Manhattan do? (Revelation 18) Would that be enough to very rapidly reduce America into a freefall?

Either way, I try not to worry myself too much. Our treasure is in Heaven. Besides, we in the north will do just fine.

But I am saddened by the path America is going.

ScaRZ
    ScaRZ

Post by ScaRZ Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 am

I found this "Very" interesting.

---------------------------------

Vieira's research over the last 20 years has led him down a bizarre road of intrigue and mystery surrounding the races and built structures of Ancient America. Vieira has compiled thousands of accounts of giant skeleton reports from the New York Times, Smithsonian Ethnology Reports, American Antiquarian, Scientific American as well as town and county histories to make the case that the history of our past has not only been deliberately covered up, but is vastly different then what we are told.

With passions in writing, researching, ancient stone work, spirituality and metaphysics, Jim is a stone mason and co-owner of North Wind Stonework in Ashfield, Massachusetts, USA doing dry masonry in and around the Berkshire Highlands for 15 years. Jim belongs to the Northeast Antiquities Research Association, a clearinghouse of information regarding mysterious monuments of antiquity. Jim is a regular contributing columnist for the Shelburne Falls & West County Independent and the national publication, Ancient American Magazine.

Stone Builders, Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ELu9ARLo0jc

Mysterious Stone Chambers of New England- Jim Vieira

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eNjm4_moFE
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:12 am

Jake Reason wrote:Ya, diabolical isn't it.

"War" has always been simply an abbreviation for "Rape and Plunder". - Covetousness

Rape= to forcefully remove one cultural genealogy and replace it with another.
    Plunder= to steal or destroy another's works and belongings.

And 'Truth' is always the first casualty. The worst? Lying to the citizens about the cause and purpose.

----------------------

However, all blame can not be placed upon the Rulers and Hidden Benefactors. For the people are those who raise them up and support them. So it becomes the collective's fault. This is why we need to raise our children up well.

----------------------

Today, America is a near replica of ancient Rome. And like Rome it has become the world's greatest Rape and Plunder machine. But also, the world's greatest civilization, like Rome was in its day. Thus the 'machine' is justified.

However, also like ancient Rome, America has become fat, lazy, decadent, self involved and short sighted. Rome arguably fell due to its internal moral decay, of the same kind. Many abroad see America as on the road to repeating Rome's history.

That would be a great loss for humanity.

----------------------

If America sinks into civil war once again, I won't be surprised. I just hope you'll know what to kill.

If no civil war, I doubt you have any political chance of fixing it within. Your elected Congress and Senate have now been fully compromised. The power of the people to speak through them, has been cut off. I never thought I'd see that happen to you. Your Washington political system is now virtually fully controlled by Illuminati forces. Is there any other explanation that reflects the appearances?

I have always thought that this was going to be done in Europe. But surprise! America may well be the "Revised Roman Empire". ?

Either that, or America falls first, while Europe becomes Phoenix Rising? Anything's possible in this day and age.

What could one nuke in Manhattan do? (Revelation 18) Would that be enough to very rapidly reduce America into a freefall?

Either way, I try not to worry myself too much. Our treasure is in Heaven. Besides, we in the north will do just fine.

But I am saddened by the path America is going.

Those capable of being so aware are. You've come to the conclusion most here have. The preparations the system has been doing is what has prevented a conclusion that the system problem can be corrected by representatives within.

and then there is comments like this:
    http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/26/advisor-zbigniew-brzezinski-populist-resistance-is-derailing-the-new-world-order/

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:32 am

ScaRZ wrote:I found this "Very" interesting.

---------------------------------

Vieira's research over the last 20 years has led him down a bizarre road of intrigue and mystery surrounding the races and built structures of Ancient America. Vieira has compiled thousands of accounts of giant skeleton reports from the New York Times, Smithsonian Ethnology Reports, American Antiquarian, Scientific American as well as town and county histories to make the case that the history of our past has not only been deliberately covered up, but is vastly different then what we are told.

With passions in writing, researching, ancient stone work, spirituality and metaphysics, Jim is a stone mason and co-owner of North Wind Stonework in Ashfield, Massachusetts, USA doing dry masonry in and around the Berkshire Highlands for 15 years. Jim belongs to the Northeast Antiquities Research Association, a clearinghouse of information regarding mysterious monuments of antiquity. Jim is a regular contributing columnist for the Shelburne Falls & West County Independent and the national publication, Ancient American Magazine.

Stone Builders, Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient America

http://offplanetradio.net/wednesday-november-28-2012-offplanet-radio-live-e-a-james-swagger/

http://www.jamesswagger.com

Edward (james) contacted me via Skype for the first time out of the blue last night. We are on the same page wrt ancient history. He came to the same through his research, whereas mine is family history. He is in Eire. The first link is a live interview he's doing tonight. He and I will be speaking again soon.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Cyrellys wrote:
    Those capable of being so aware are. You've come to the conclusion most here have. The preparations the system has been doing is what has prevented a conclusion that the system problem can be corrected by representatives within.
    Thank you
    Natural law and common will, is being suppressed. And replaced by synthetic experimental constructs, antithetical to nature.

Ron Paul's farewell speech -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03cWio-zjk

http://marketdailynews.com/2012/11/26/advisor-zbigniew-brzezinski-populist-resistance-is-derailing-the-new-world-order/
    Amazing!

In my brief studies of Illuminati goals, I've learned their ultimate aim is a Global form of 'Continuity of Government' managed and ordered through the control of currency.

As most reading here know, Biblical prophecy foretells such a system and calls it "The Beast", supported by a political military complex, in allegiance with a global religious system, called the "Revised Roman Empire", and headed up by a charismatic Peace maker, Biblically called the "False Prophet/Anti-Christ".

According to one who was born and raised in an Illuminati family, (who subsequently became a Christian and defected), the Illuminati goal was targeted to be achieved in 2050. This was the plan that their children were taught in the 1980's and through the 90's, while they worked to prepare governing systems and geopolitics toward this long term goal. However the advent of the internet changed everything and created "a window of opportunity" to advance the target from 2050, to ASAP.

Much of the major events we have seen occur in the world over the last decade, reflects a concerted effort toward this aim.

However, this latest address by Zbigniew appears to suggest a calling for a 'pause/reprieve', for deliberation and reevaluation. If the target date is reset to the original 2050, then achieving it will be easier with respect to "continuity of government'. However if it is continued to be pushed to ASAP, the means required will be messier than intended, or at worst, unsuccessful.

He is also saying that America may not be able to be as effective a tool as foreseen a decade ago. And warns that if America goes to war with Iran, it will risk reducing America's international respect and support.

Hmmm

I am now watching his 2010 address in Montreal, Canada
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEHsUojUgzk

Last edited by Jake Reason on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:39 pm

ScaRZ wrote:Stone Builders, Mound Builders and the Giants of Ancient America

Thanks ScaRZ. I watched his TED talk. Fascinating

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:
    Related. Cy, something that may be of interest to you....

The Governor of the Bank of Canada has just been appointed to the second most powerful job in the World;

Governor of The Bank of England

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:
    Thank you
    Natural law and common will, is being suppressed. And replaced by synthetic experimental constructs, antithetical to nature.

Correct.

Ron Paul's farewell speech -
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03cWio-zjk

Yes I have heard it. Ron Paul is currently being asked to assist in supporting secession. But just today the call for secession is making the transition to a call for civil war/second American Revolution to restore the Republic and clean the system of the Globalists...this is because of recent renewed activity on the UN Gun Ban Treaty. Massive amounts of guns and ammunition are being purchased as we speak...enough so that on last Friday (Black Friday Shopping) the numbers of identities run through the FBI databases for the legal purchase of firearms overloaded and shut down their system twice.

Amazing!

In my brief studies of Illuminati goals, I've learned their u...

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Jake Reason wrote:
    Jake Reason wrote:
    Cyrellys wrote:
    Related. Cy, something that may be of interest to you....

The Governor of the Bank of Canada has just been appointed to the second most powerful job in the World;

Governor of The Bank of England

Thank you Jake I had not yet seen that. I'm still making my rounds on sources.

On the subject of Canada, the globalists are using Canada to ship/funnel in foreign troops which are then housed on US military bases in preparations for the green light. Canada is not expected to be exempt from the Red & Blue List roundups and later sorting of the general population for usefulness & population reduction.

There is a current struggle going on, ostensibly between system white hats and the EPA see the following link:

Lawsuit seeks injunction against EPA “gas chamber” experiments: SQ NOTE :THE EPA'S TRASH INCINERATORS WERE FUNDED TO DISPOSE OF ALL THE HUMAN REAINS AFTER THE MASS DEATH OF US CITIZENS! http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/lawsuit-seeks-injunction-against-epa-gas-chamber-experiments/17831/

Yes I am aware of the Biblical Prophecy, the Illuminati Timeline you gave, and the concerted effort toward manifesting it. Real Contact with unaffiliated service to other ETs & UTs was to pre-empt their effort. However there has been repeated failures to follow through with coordinated efforts on the part of the different insider white hat groups which has complicated the issue of Free Will becoming a catalyst for outreach vs intervention. And we are running out of time as we face the cyclic cataclysm's return. The white hats have expressed the concern that this world does not have the resources to traverse the events with the current level of population and this is in part the reason for their reluctance to risk exposure...if ET follows through on unambiguous contact it will be with only half the Library of Human Experience rather than a unified one unless something can be changed at the last minute. Public behavior regarding discourse and communication is a massive road-block.

And to complicate matters like you rightly pointed out, the illuminati group has advanced their timeline and has indicated via whistleblowers they will initiate war prior to full economic collapse. Brzizinski and bretheren are broadcasting a fear which is generated because the aware population has made it very clear that WWIII, economic collapse, gun confiscation, or population reduction will initiate a global moose hunt which purpose will be to round up all elites of that level and their middle management. Depending on which faction of hunters you speak with illustrates there is still not consensus on if those individuals will face a trial by jury or automatic extermination as a verified threat to the health, welfare,and future of the planet and its inhabitants. The moose hunt is expected to occur prior to ET/UT's ability to intervene at this time.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Jake Reason
    Jake Reason
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Jake Reason Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:19 pm

Cyrellys wrote:Yes I have heard it. Ron Paul is currently being asked to assist in supporting secession. But just today the call for secession is making the transition to a call for civil war/second American Revolution to restore the Republic and clean the system of the Globalists...this is because of recent renewed activity on the UN Gun Ban Treaty. Massive amounts of guns and ammunition are being purchased as we speak...enough so that on last Friday (Black Friday Shopping) the numbers of identities run through the FBI databases for the legal purchase of firearms overloaded and shut down their system twice.
    Wow.

As I said I wouldn't be surprised if America fell into another civil war. And while I understand and respect the Oath Keepers concerns, war is not the solution imo. I would remain neutral and unattached as per the terms of my covenant with G-d.

On the subject of Canada, the globalists are using Canada to ship/funnel in foreign troops which are then housed on US military bases in preparations for the green light. Canada is not expected to be exempt from the Red & Blue List roundups and later sorting of the general population for usefulness & population reduction.
    I would be exempted from round up if such were to occur. Mostly due to my neutrality, refusal to bare arms and raise them against fellow man, and my restraint from inciting or assisting forceful resistance to man's temporary political upheavals or diversions. I am more useful alive and free, than dead or caged. To friend and foe alike. If I were inadvertently picked up, I would be released in short order.

Besides, it would be near impossible to carry out any sizable round-up in Canada for numerous social, demographic and geographical reasons. Thus it is unlikely to be advisably required.

I study global concerns in order to remain aware and ready. But if/when faced with the worst, I will not be a fighter for political concerns. If all hell breaks loose, I'd probably work in a "red cross" fashion.

However I have the luxury of this position, primarily because of not having children to worry about. I wouldn't expect others to share my stance. I would never fight in anyones war, not even one that might benefit me. But if I were a father, it would be a nightmare for anyone who attempted to harm my child. Perhaps this is why I haven't been granted children, to ensure a diplomatic response to mayhem. Only G-d knows the purposes for those who are called.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:06 am