Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:46 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+11
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
murnut
Earthling
Big Bunny Love
GSB/SSR
hobbit
SurfBum
Cuan Scott
dan
15 posters

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Empty Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by dan Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:50 am

First topic message reminder :

Here goes Nothing........

The Princess is barely talking to me, and I seem to be holding her kid hostage.......

I guess they’d better send in the SWAT team.  

Just another typical day in the life of the family..... of any microcosmic family........
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Links to the BPWH Glossary's 

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 . 

Last edited by dan on Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Dan, of course I did not figure this out on my own.

It takes at least two to tango with the truth.

Once you get the right two together at the right time....you might want to look over your shoulder for the third.

My for instance happens to be Dan, the Princess, and Kashmir.

Now that's a triple threat you don't want to mess with...or maybe threat isn't the right word.

Triple treat maybe?

The truth is bitter sweet.

Speaking of Kashmir, what was that link Ron shared recently about the United States of Kashmir?

He didn't say much, just posted a link.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show...... - Page 24 Empty Re: Family in a Fishbowl / Princess + 0 / reality show......

Post by Cheguevoblin Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:41 pm

Dan wrote:Does it look like I know anything about portals?

I think you are smarter than you look Dan.

Might I remind you of what you posted a few days ago...

Dan wrote:For all you know, I invented portals.  

Portals are an essential feature of immaterialism.  Folks need to understand this.  

Hmmm.....

Wikipedia wrote:Gnostics were in conflict with the idea expressed by Plotinus that the approach to the infinite force, which is the One or Monad, cannot be through knowing or not knowing.

Don't you claim to be a Gnostic Dan?

Do you or don't you know something about portals?

Don't be shy.

Portals are the bridge back to the Monad, are they not?

I claim they are.

Am I a gnostic too?

If the shoe fits...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Ack,

Good job...... you’re putting me on the spot......

The basic assumption is that everything begins and ends in the same place at the same time...... partly because time and space are just illusions, anyway.  

So, everything is a portal relative to everything else..... if that makes any sense.  

There are all kinds of entanglement.  

I hadn’t especially appreciated the entanglement of the inner with the outer.  I’ll have to think about that one.  

But it’s getting late over here, so, hopefully, we can pick it back up tomorrow.....

The Eschaton will just have to wait.......

What I was meaning to say above is that the basic assumption of the BPWH is that everyone already knows everything, anyway, but that we do tend to suffer from the best possible temporary amnesia, if that makes any sense.

(cont.......)
    E
    E

Post by E Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:21 pm

There is no portal but yourself.

There is no knowledge that you cannot acquire.

There is no mission for any of us.

You guys are funny how distracted you are.

Smelly had you nailed the first tine he smelled you.

Pretenders all, especially the deluded ones hiding.

Hiding what from whom?!

Ha!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:36 am

E can be the new smelly....... as long as he’s not U.  

But I doubt that anyone could replace the goat.  

I have no idea why the goat came or why he left.  

smelly never understood about people having stories.  

Heck, smelly never understood people, and he never understood stories.  

smelly was special that way.  

smelly claimed to understand everything, but refused to explain anything.

(cont.......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:23 am

Happy birthday to the hobbit.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hobbit

hobbit
    E
    E

Post by E Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:59 am

We always have the option of having no opinion.

Perhaps smelly let his opinions go.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:59 pm

Happy 82nd birthday to the hobbit, from the Chocolate Factory in London.
    E
    E

Post by E Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:18 pm

It’s silly to invoke ‘spooky’ knowledge like Blake and Crowley, an honest liar, or to use portals to wonderland to have a revelation for anyone but yourself. This is all a process, not this or that stuff.

Some say that we are all just a reflection of a veiled Light. The truth though may be funnier than that. It’s out in the open. What we see is what it is. That flower, that spoon, is the light.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:53 pm

Happy Birthday Hobbit!

----------------------------------
    Update:
    Thousands attend Area 51 events in Nevada desert

E
    E

Post by E Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:39 pm

“All teems with symbol; the wise man is the man who in any one thing can read another.” —Plotinus

When asked why he didn’t attend the ritual sacrifices, he said that it would be more fitting for the gods to visit him, than for him to visit the gods.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:03 am

The Anti-Dan appears ...

Richard Dawkins: How we can outgrow God and religion

We met with the renowned evolutionary biologist and controversial atheist to hear about science and beauty, Twitter, vegetarianism, pernicious religions, and his cautious sense of optimism

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24332480-100-richard-dawkins-how-we-can-outgrow-god-and-religion/#ixzz60FosQICh

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:18 pm

The Cock has Crowed, the Footman Rose, and the Cheese is on the Move. Before day Break, the plane will Fly, and the President will say Bye. Soon the curtain will Draw, the Princess will Yaw, until the Opening Act begins. Only Ack will know, when the time is right, with premier ticket to see the Show.

Last edited by Foot Mann on Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Ack has heard some bird whisperings, that's about all.

It's not what you know but who you know.

I know Visitor A.

Yep, I'm a cheater.

Never leave home without your cheat sheet.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 22, 2019 4:36 pm

Ok, then........
    E
    E

Post by E Sun Sep 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Portals, Ectoplasm and Orbs...OH MY!

There’s no place like home...

There’s no place like home......

There’s no place like home.........

Disclosure Pool...

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:56 pm

Thank you, E, for keeping us up with Grant.  

He is our main narrowcaster....... doing portals and consciousness.  

And now we have foot making his most provocative statement since the Panama cruise. Grant was the main purveyor of the clip of Ron’s, which has since been removed.

So, we should be reasonably satisfied that Disclosure is still on course.

(cont.......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:19 am

It's the equinox.

Geometry.

Location of implosion/outrush of consciousness.

Reversal of these.

The trees are light years ahead of ourselves.

The softwoods are reverting to implosion, thus the water is falling back into the earth, they have been in field reversal since the spring equinox. ( northern hemisphere)

It's simple.

Hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Sep 23, 2019 1:41 am

Thank you for that information, hobbit.  

The sky is blue, so it must be time to leave your green and pleasant land........ after seeing Total Immediate, Giovani, Blake, both Tates and the Watsons...... so we should be caught up on our culture.  

The whole experience, including especially Iceland, was more than adequately portalific.  

Grant’s video conference about the Shasta trip was the best I’ve seen on an interpersonal portal experience........ not to be missed.  

As we head deeper into the End Times, reality will continue to become more porous.  

But the porosity will increase so gradually that few will ever find it remarkable.  By the time we do, we’ll already be beyond the PoNR, with respect to the Eschaton.  In the BPW there is no PoNR, of course.  

We just keep sliding....... out of, and then back into the Source.  

I’m allowed to believe that a considerable amount of the Disclosure protocol can be understood as maintaining the relative anonymity the chicken or whatever we’re calling it, these days.  

And I think that donny has just about accomplished his warmup act, and we’re ready for him to sail off into the sunset.  I would hardly venture to guess what the next act will be.  

I don’t think we’re quite ready for Marianne, at this point.  

I don’t think she’s ready to stand up to the likes of Steve Bannon.  

Elizabeth Warren could probably flummox donny, if he is still around.  His deplorables are being worn down.  

9:20gmt...........

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/22/us/politics/trump-impeachment-whistle-blower.html

It appears that donny might find that primaries and elections have lost their novelty.  

We need not, at this point, rule anything out for hippity.  

11:10(gmt)..........

All we need to change and/or accelerate the path of Disclosure is for Grant to update Managing Magic, in consultation with one or more of the principals.  

Or try this one....... https://www.amazon.com/Enchanted-Modernities-Theosophy-Arts-American/dp/1527228819  

And where are the guardians of modernity and the scientific establishment?  I think they are too smart to be seen as pushing back against the rising tide of immaterialism.  Their best strategy is to continue to keep their heads down....... pretend that nothing is happening, just like most everyone else....... except almost everyone else doesn’t have to pretend.  

Everyone else continues in the mode of what used to be called...... animal faith.  This nomenclature is being rapidly outmoded by the ascendancy of personalism.  

Perhaps we may now just call it naive faith.

(cont.......)
    E
    E

Post by E Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Naive faith is a pretty good way to describe us Dan.

That’s what it was in my case.

I used to pray god take my soul if I die before I wake and I used to pray for the devil.

I insisted he can’t be all that bad Wink

Faith transmutes into a rose garden.

Faith made real through the life we already are living is most authentic.

For the psychonaughts, we know, don’t we.

We experienced Being through our inner deaths, in the most vivid way possible.

Being and Seeming are awesome to experience.

I never needed Disclosure to know my self or have the best life.

I gave that to myself.

Disclosure will unfortunately solve nothing, it’s just the emergence of a new competing narrative.

Only individuals taking responsibility for their lives will matter.

Most will wilt like flowers in the heat.

I don’t think we are strong enough for Diwclosure.

It shouldn’t come at our worst, where it could be most abused by the rich and stupid.

It should come from our best foot forward.

We haven’t gotten close to our best in 10000 years, we have taken the worst as far as it can go before the parasite destroys the host perhaps.

I don’t need faith, I’m here, even better.

This girl is worth whatever we can give her.

She speaks to us through this child.

Shame on our stupidity.

We deserve whatever happens.

We should suffer the consequences and we will.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:15 am

Yes, E may not be as dumb as he looks, either.  

And we did make it back in one piece.  

In retrospect, several portals were traversed.

As we get older, we can be a little more discerning about portals...... everything is a portal, in its own way.  

Also maybe what I’m beginning to appreciate is how we can use original participation to leverage final participation.  And it doesn’t have to be as risky as I feared.  

It has to do with the (anti?) entanglement of ‘tensegrity’ or something like that.  Think of Buckyballs and geo domes, where you don’t make the dome your home.  

Thinking about Grant’s Shasta(?) GtM maybe brings that out.  Grant was a Ground zero...... or still center...... the chicken could do worse..... everyone keeps the chicken at arms length...... back to tensegrity.  We try to maintain our original protocol as the world is repositioned....... if not repurposed.  

It’s a lot of balls to keep in the air....... a celestial juggling act.  

I just noticed E’s video....... the girl has it almost right........ cancer or chrysalis....... guess which, sports fans......

And all we have to do is maintain our naive faith, as the world is repurposed.......

Our naive faith is our gut faith....... the opposite of gut fear.  

And I do think the gang is all here........ under the bus..... or wherever.......

You do need rose colored glasses to see the rainbow at the end of that vegas pot of........ whatever......

Yes, Steve B is maybe right...... with his international nationalism....... tribalism repurposed as communalism........ what?  Me worry......?

And don’t tell me that it won’t be instructive to watch the total immediate collision between Hong Kong and Beijing.......

The only difference now is that the world is watching......... aren’t we, donny.......?

Entanglement is the only thing that can grow infinitely faster than exponential......... isn’t that right,  Greta?  We’d better believe it......

And me? Hey, I’m just the mascot, here.

(cont.......)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:42 am

Looking more like we live in a Multiverse ...

Arndt and his team have circumvented those challenges and observed quantum wave-like properties in the largest objects to date—molecules composed of 2,000 atoms, the size of some proteins.

One possibility physicists are exploring is that quantum mechanics might in fact apply at all scales. “You and I, while we sit and talk, do not feel quantum,” says Arndt. We seem to have distinct outlines and do not crash and combine with each other like waves in a pond. “The question is, why does the world look so normal when quantum mechanics is so weird?”

Post by E Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:06 am

Multiverse, duh. Science is the babe in the woods.

We’ve known of the multiverse as long as we have been aware.

A little humility is in order re our ancestors.

They are all here with us now.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:22 pm

E,

And who is ‘we’, Kimosabe?  

Scientists deserve most of the credit for the ignominious multiverse.  

After the scientists, credit goes to the Hindu intellectuals.  

What is the problem that so many folks, including Gary and maybe you, are so infatuated with the notion of an infinite abyss?

In my estimation, the quantum lends very little support to a multiverse, in any case.  

Tell us why you are so antipathetic to a small, personal world.  

You must at least ask yourself, which came first...... the quantum or the observer?  

Sure, no quantum..... no observers.

But it’s just as easy to turn that around.......... no observers..... no quantum.

The quantum is just the way to keep immaterialism observer friendly.

How else could we have our cake and eat, too?

Entanglement demands a small world. A small world demands entanglement. Entanglement makes no sense in an abyss.

(cont........)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:00 pm

Super-intuition and correlations with the future in Quantum Consciousness

The role of quantum information is discussed in the framework of Quantum Concept of Consciousness (QCC), based on the many-worlds interpretation of quantum mechanics (Everett interpretation). Within QCC the phenomenon of super-intuition is analyzed, which explains in particular the great scientific insights and realizes a sort of a "mental time machine". The recently expressed opinion that emergence of super-intuition requires transferring quantum information, which is banned by the impossibility of "quantum cloning", is critically considered. It is shown that in fact under QCC the emergence of the phenomenon of super-intuition requires not transferring quantum information, but only correlating various fragments of it. Actual examples of scientific insights that have been documented by prominent scientists, suggest that the marker of the correlation in this case is a strong positive emotion, which can be called cognitive euphoria.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1407.2627.pdf

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:21 am