Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:06 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Livin Your Best Life
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+22
Course Catalog
Pkisfake
painterdoug
cwallatruth
hobbit
Cuan Scott
@awestruckt
Foot Mann
RunningBull
BlackGypsy
Cyrellys
maryam-el
Cheguevoblin
AtomicBrando
jofo
U
ParanoidFactoid
GSB/SSR
GrandCru
Big Bunny Love
SurfBum
dan
26 posters

Immaterialism 4

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Empty Immaterialism 4

Post by dan Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:24 am

First topic message reminder :

This is the continuation of the Immaterialism 3 thread.......

The original topic reminder post https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t320-immaterialism
    should be substituted here......

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Immaterialism 4  - Page 38 Empty Re: Immaterialism 4

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:00 am

Those who gave money to Joe did so out of greed. Then their lust turned to anger when they did not receive. When Aaron went to see the rattling cage, Joe asked Aaron to contribute without rage. Aaron kindly refused, and Joe was pleasantly amused. Buyer beware is an old adage, but for loons, crooks, and fools, there is only one passage.
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:07 am

It was simple really, I said show me evidence that it can fly and I'll give you money.

Joe pushed a little but he was generally pleasant and genuinely passionate for the work he was doing.

Nothing more to say about it.

Straight on.
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:19 am

Indeed Joe is genuinely passionate for his work. Scammers bring in money for themselves. Joe put his entire fortune into his work to include his home, cars, boats, and all other possessions. No one lost more than Joe. Sure, Joe sometimes over estimated confidence that additional funds would come in soon. Sure, Joe sometimes over estimated that lift or other anomalous behavior would be demonstrated soon. That is the nature of fringe science. To stay on the fringe, you have to believe something great is just over the next hill. Investing in a project like Joe's is inherently high risk if you are hoping for financial return.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:33 am

Yes, PK, we invite you to sue us for being visionaries.  

We all believe in something bigger than us.  

What do you believe in, PK?  

Allegedly, you believe in a Second Coming....... so do a lot of other folks.  Joe and most of his investors also believe...... and they all believe that there is a connection between the Lake and the Ranch.  What do you think, PK?

But we can always sue God if the Second Coming does not measure up to our expectations?  

Does Ron believe in the Second Coming?

Ron gets paid to look after the national interest.

What do you get paid for, PK?

SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:42 am

The return on investment as indicated by Joe was equal to the risk.

For me it was too risky.

Not my cup of tea.

Back to the BPWH and personhood....

painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:53 am

PK and all

Do we all understand what it is to truly "know" ? To truly know something? To stand under completely? To "under-stand" ?

Based on this, I know so little about anything , and even less about what is being talked about here.
    I don't know what Ron does, what his job is? I don't know who he answers to, if anyone, and what he knows?
    Its all hear say and rumor for me up to now as he has never sat me down and told me directly.
    So since I do not know, I do not judge. Ive heard a lot , but do I know? And this goes for Joe F and his machine as well.

about 2 years ago, I gave a gift of a painting of Kashmir to Ron and Princess after watching her video from the cruise ship. And because its my skill and also my joy to do so , I did so .

Why? well I found them a fascinating couple involved in a topic Im fascinated with. And many around me in the community also encouraged me to do so .
    And now all of a sudden, those same people are advocating I run for the hills.

Regardless, We have created a good friendship thus far, and mostly because it does not hinge on talking ufos, portals and so on, with me constantly. I'm not obsessed with seeking to extract or get a scoop or tidbit out of them that I can report back to everyone with. I really don't care and I think you PK based on something you said in an e mail to me, find this hard to believe.

So here I am and here we are. I never met Joe, never spoke to him one on one other than what was made public when I was with the Pandolfi's . I am not a researcher, don't really care to be , Im a creative in the arts and music and offer that as my sanity and my contribution.

I believe Im kind, fair and open to everyone, until Im served notice by those not to be , or that I can't be. Then I will change.

I like and respect Dan, and like to see whatever this entire blog is about, make a better world, as pollyanna as that may sound.

My way of bringing a better world is thru my art and music. And yet if what I create never changes anything, then ok too, just living this creative life is reward enough.

PK, ask yourself what do you really want? There are an awful lot of scams out there, injustices abounding. Are you sure its a scam? were you hurt by it? or are you going to bat for others?
    Whatever it is, I guess we all have to play our part.

I have another life from this. I have friends, family and other interests that I need to get back to.

thanks all

doug

Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:59 am

Nevertheless Aaron did deliver pizza during a time when Joe and Kevin were hungry from endless hours working in the lab. Weeks go by during which there is no money for food and no electricity for heat, yet the principals keep working, their minds fixed on the potential breakthrough. These are artists, merging science and engineering, with a glimmer of belief in a better world. During these times the warm pizza was more welcome than monetary investment.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:07 am

Immaterialism versus materialism.

As You mentioned this Dan, that is 9/11.

Is that not the clear evidence of immaterialism?

It would have of course been clear if the steel had been weighed?

Instead of pieces of paper of words stating a specific weight.

IMHO,
    9/11 demonstrated to all the existence of technology to cause, lets say a forgetting.
    That such has been weaponised, and used.

That the immaterial realm enables the material to be, and to remember to be as long as the immaterial realm of dualistic spin remains in a relative present condition.
    If that fine balance is locally or globally vastly altered then material will forget to be.

To be, or not to be??????

http://www.monologuearchive.com/s/shakespeare_001.html

hobbit
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:23 am

Ha!

The pizza was all Dan's idea, he owed Kevin or something.

I do have to say, there is more to Joe's machine than the nuts and bolts aspect too.

Though it may not be able to fly us to Alpha Centauri quite yet (Ignoring concave Earth theory here ), it does seem to exibit other metaphysical properties...a sort of portal actuator if you will, but so do Smelly's goat burps when they are timed just right.

Pkisfake
    Pkisfake

Post by Pkisfake Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:33 am

Keep diggin!

Keep diggin!

Gee Ive never seen so many posts from footie in a row....must be nervous ...perhaps he knows there's a PAPER and ELECTRONIC TRAIL to PROVE what I saying is true...and the JUICIEST STUFF remains unseen!

Many were NOT investments...Many were LOANS.....and he knows it.
    Ron ...you make them sound like CHUMPS....thats INSULTING....and HEARTLESS....but not surprising....
    The blue collar workers did NOT invest....they TRUSTED THE WORD that they would be paid...
    ..but I guess to Aaron and footsie they are just SUCKERS....
    ...BUT MANY ARE SUCKERS WHO RELIED ON YOUR WORD RON...YOU SAID IT WORKED...YOU SAID THE GOV AND YOUR "Agencies" BACKED IT....so, Which would you prefer as evidence you did that; audio, video or emails?  

DOUG...i might ask you the same question.... "what do you REALLY want?... most who see those who ingratiate themselves to Ron, know the answer....It's kinda obvious...but oh yeah...maybe it's research for a musical.  Are you being HONEST with yourself Doug?  It's ok....although you'll never hear "secrets", you can brag to friends how cool it is to be with the heartless UFO guy who toyed with the "Loons, Crooks or worse"...and conned patriotic americans out of the money they hoped to INVEST In a better country and world... I'd have NO gripe with RON if he didnt so OVERTLY supported Joe KNOWING FOR A FACT SINCE AT LEAST 2010 it was a hoax and the science was bad...and in the past 8 years Ron's collusion with the JOE is so intertwined it's irrefutable... But Im certain in person he is a pleasant guy Doug...even sweet and nice at times....but no one is PURE this or PURE that...
    Hitler was a hideous human...but LOVED dogs...and was an okay painter.  So like MLK, perhaps we should judge people by their ACTIONS...and the color of their character. ... and in that... Ron will ALWAYS have a tainted legacy...

THEY see you scrabble...scurry....for a good excuse while you have the time....maybe try to make some people out to be crazy...or set them up to discredit them FAST...cause the clock is tickin...

Maybe you can fix it with BOB KIVIAT...he did take that 5 grand you pressured DAN to pay him off with...but he's owed a LOT more. He didnt even shoot the Dan interview the 5 grand was supposedly for... I think you are smart enough to STALL out.... or trick BOB into something stupid.... or to trip him up on his own weaknesses... but maybe not... maybe BOB is smarter than you thought...

But what about all the others...

Search the twitter phrase #RONPAYBACKMYLOANS  or #RONWHEREDIDMYMONEYGO  and maybe you'll find more people who worked for JOE and said RON assured them MANY MANY ways and times, they SHOULD invest or LOAN...and the GOV had full confidence...and EVEN THAT IT WORKED...

The Beauty is....I dont have to spend a second on it...and I haven't been....Im DEEEEEEEP down THE rabbit hole... deeper than you might think...seeing rarities that might blow the uninitiated's cerebellums into hamburger...and what many who've spent decades never approached. I am so blessed and thankful....(but if you want to join one of the many GOOD roads to self-discovery, love, TRUE SELFLESSNESS...compassion for others...the 8fold path... and THE UNIVERSE, we'd be glad to help you...you know the channel...you know the email...we have tons of free resources for you...from meditation, to CE5.... to increasing your PSI abilities THAT YOU POSSESS!!!!)... so....

Hey HATE THE MESSENGER...all of you... I dont care. I care about the victims Ive spoken to....the one whose wife was bawling to me....I could barely hear her broken words...the unpaid blue collar workers...the scientists who gave JOE and RON EVERYTHING THEY HAD...their passion and bank accounts....years of wrecked lives and broken hearts...

THIS ISN'T A JOKE...real people....REAL PAIN...

REAL PAIN.

This is will my last post for a while...

DEEP LOVE TO ALL!

(PK swan dives into the LIMEN)

Last edited by Pkisfake on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:39 am

Okay, I admit, Smelly's goat burps may not really be much of a passage to the other side, but they sure do help remind us to relax and trust the flow when we get too anxious and uptight.

Dan might not be as easily amused as me because he knows the importance of getting us all back to source safely and in a timely manner.

Dan knows that the MoAPS must be a global event, that no child should be left behind, not even PK.
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:45 am

Foot Mann wrote:Buyer beware is an old adage.....

Ahh, the old familiar tune of a shyster.

I can't believe I was this blind to the outright manipulative nature of those who participate here. It takes a combination of fool, crook, loon and worse to be this backhanded.

PK is absolutely slaying all of you in here. I mean, it's a massacre. Literally, I've seen 0 rebuttals of substance to PK's posts.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:24 pm

GrandCru wrote:
    Foot Mann wrote:Buyer beware is an old adage.....

Ahh, the old familiar tune of a shyster.

I can't believe I was this blind to the outright manipulative nature of those who participate here. It takes a combination of fool, crook, loon and worse to be this backhanded.

PK is absolutely slaying all of you in here. I mean, it's a massacre. Literally, I've seen 0 rebuttals of substance to PK's posts.

That's both You and PK herding everyone else into an assumed group of whatever is in Your minds.

I have no affiliation to anyone here at all, never met anyone.

Be more specific with Your accusations and be more careful .

Hobbit
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:31 pm

Thanks Hobbit

All when accusing etc, please be careful not to conflate one thing, one person with another.

PK do what you must, and thats fine, but how you wrote what you wrote , doesn't make clear at times who you are taking about , or to whom your talking to.

I made myself clear in my lengthy post.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:44 pm

GC,

Maybe you can explain PK’s problem with Joe, to the rest of us.  

No, wait, PK has no problem with Joe.  His only problem is that Foot has lent personal support to Joe.  

In doing so, Foot was, in effect, placing the full weight and authority of the United States Government behind the commercial viability of Joe’s invention.  

Now, if Foot were working for the Better Business Bureau, the Underwriters Labratory or for the Securities and Exchange Commission, etc....., PK might have a better case to pursue.  

In point of fact, GC, we have no proof of where Foot works, but, yes, there are rumors that he works for an acronymous agency, as if that ever meant anything.  

Let’s just suppose that Foot’s job has something to do with Ufos.  Most likely, then, it would have to do with the so called coverup of said phenomenon.  

Perhaps Joe is an agent of opportunity for this coverup.  Do you have a problem with that, GC?  

Do you have a problem with the fact that the USG may have secrets that it does not want to be revealed, and that Joe is somehow useful in that regard?  

Is there some legal problem with that, or is it just a moral problem that PK is pointing to, do you suppose, GC?  

Bob Kiviat has screamed loudest about this alleged problem, of anyone.  The last I heard, there was actually a plan of recompense underway....... the squeaky wheel gets the grease.  

Don’t you think, GC, that there might be a similar course for PK to pursue, were he so inclined.  

But, GC, what is the point of this elaborate scheme?  

Is the purpose just to relieve hopeful, innocent citizens of their hard earned cash?  

Does Uncle Sam have no other ulterior motives?  

But, before we consider the possibilities, there is also a rumor circulating that PK has connections with TTSA.  Is not TTSA involved in a similar scheme of bilking the public?  GC, wouldn’t we also like to hear from PK some of the inside scoop on TTSA?  

Maybe I could save PK some trouble by introducing my personal suspicion....... I’m inclined to suppose that Hal and Foot are thicker than thieves, but, hey, that’s just my amateur opinion.

It may simply be the various government overseers have fallen down on their jobs. The mice will play while the cat is away? And PK is just filling in, until the authorities wake up.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
    U
    U
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by U Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:13 pm

This forum is lit today yall! Woooo! I want to give a round of applause to all involved! Endless entertainment over here. Adversarial UFOtainment, the way of the future, can you dig it!?
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:32 pm

hobbit wrote:

That's both You and PK herding everyone else into an assumed group of whatever is in Your minds.

I have no affiliation to anyone here at all, never met anyone.

Be more specific with Your accusations and be more careful .

Hobbit

herding seems a dishonest description.but that's not a surprise coming from you hobbit.

be more specific with your cautions, or piss off.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:34 pm

What's most disappointing to me is that Footmann's last two posts make no effort to rhyme.

ETA: Hey, how about that Diana Pasulka book?
    SurfBum
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by SurfBum Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:44 pm

"The more cats you have, the longer you live. If you have a hundred cats, you’ll live ten times longer than if you have ten. Someday this will be discovered, and people will have a thousand cats and live forever."
    -Bukowski
    GrandCru
    GrandCru

Post by GrandCru Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:47 pm

dan wrote:

Don’t you think, GC, that there might be a similar course for PK to pursue, were he so inclined.  

But, GC, what is the point of this elaborate scheme?  

(cont......)

I cannot deny the logic in the NS concerns and the need the throw people off.

All of your points above are valid, thank you Dan.

However, what of those Americans who claim deception? What about you Dan?

Acceptable collateral?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:57 pm

GC,

Yes, I share your concerns about the poor little chicken, running around and blogging about the piece of the sky that fell on his little noggin.  

PK hasn’t quite figured out where chicken little fits into the scam.

Where does the resident eschatologist fit into the ufo coverup?  

Me.......?  I labor under the impression that the Ufos can best be understood as signs and portents, in the biblical sense.  

We are actually dealing with ultra terrestrials, not with extraterrestrials.  Yes, the UTs are wont to use their shape shifting skills to often appear as ETs.

What, then, is the best way to disclose the putative eschatological implications of these phenomena?  Hey, why not just let the Second Coming come?  Why should humans have to implicate themselves in the divine drama, if that is, in fact, what is going on?  

Why don’t we mind our own damn business?  

smelly, for one, would be very happy for us to just stick to our knitting?  

7:55...........

Some of us just can’t help it........

Going with the flow is to be a cosmic busybody.

Where would we be without busybodies?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:43 pm

Apparently the arch atop the Oracle at Delphi was inscribed 'Know thyself'

Seems like pretty good advice though like you Doug, I don't know..

I mean, if we were to meet anyone else (if there is anyone else) then it might not go too well if someone were to ask 'who are you?'

Just saying..

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Scott,

Who are we...... from whence do we come, and whither do we go?  

I don’t see that, that should be confounding.  

If we are not atoms swerving in the void, then we are participants in the best possible cosmic drama.  

Has anyone ever had a better hypothesis?  

Should anyone settle for any less?  

Yes, there are lot of folks who are expecting a deus ex machina, maybe landing on the White House lawn, or such.

Wouldn’t that be simplest way? What sort of deity would have Joe slaving over a rattling cage, for half his life?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:10 pm

Course Catalog is on the blog, trying to poke fun at the frog. With Dan in the lead, and nothing good to read, the blog will soon fade in the fog.
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:26 pm

Yes Dan,

I stand corrected, who are we.. or is it I?

I am certainly warming to 'personalism'

I am with Smelly and Aaron in that we are 'on a schedule' Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 5:14 am