Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:22 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:03 am by dan

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:53 am

CC why don’t you contribute something you dumb muppet.
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by Course Catalog Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:58 pm

I am who am within without but not without reason.

The inner world touches my toenails and scratches my scrotum.

Geisho said "Sit not with your knees touching

like the cosmos on the back of a hypnotically seduced whale."

Don't try. Just be. The light caresses your brain cells.

Bringing forth perfection.

[Insert Dave Matthews Band video here]

I am like a candy wrapper blown into a pile of leaves.

There is no death. We are not snorkeling.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Good show!

Don’t try, just be says it all.

Even if someone thinks it’s nonsense, be true to yourself.

It will be nonsense to most people.

I don’t believe in anything but my Self, that must be what’s wrong with me.

I went all the way myself.

The universe said don’t kill yourself, free yourself.

Good lyrics.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Have fun CC, don’t be such a dick Wink

Though, being a dick sometimes, is a lot of fun.

Straight on, dick away.

I think you are hella funny.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:47 pm

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 0c4
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:22 pm

Sorry AB - was not trying to be a dick. Just having some fun. You should have seen the Footman parody I deleted before posting.

Hey Dan, should we still expect something major before July 4?

By the way, is the substance of love something I can get out with dry cleaning?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:39 am

Very funny, CC.  

Ron still mentions the Fourth...... take it as you may.  

In philosophy two primary ontological contenders are substance theory and bundle theory.  

We also have the notions of persons within a substance and of transubstantiation.  

I’m fine with bundles, but what holds the bundle together, if not love?

4:30.......

One might be tempted to say that persons are mere attributes of God..... that the j-man is an attribute of God.  No.  

We are all soulmates of God..... we share the same personal soul..... the same soul of Personhood...... of the Source.  

Why am I a Jesus freak?  

Jesus was the first born.  It makes a bit more sense if we say that he was the first spinoff of the monadic Mother/Source.  We’re not talking temporarily.  We’re talking logically...... or that the left brain/Logos was the primal spinoff of the Source..... the very first act of Creation.... the primal/logical self-differentiation.  

What was happening with Adam and Eve.....?  They were the patriarchal revisions of the above. Actually, Jesus was the rib/backbone of the Source/Mother, if you will.

And what does substance theory have to do with UFOs.....?

UFOs are messengers/facilitators of the monadic Source.  They are aerial portals.

They can shape-shift.  We can only shape-shift on the other side.

But where’s the beef.....?  Where’s the substance.....?  It ain’t hubcaps.  

The substance is the Spirit.  It is what holds everything together. The Spirit is also the Logos..... is also love.  Wait, I thought j-man was the Logos?  Hmmm.........

I would suggest the j-man is the Light and the Life.  I subscribe to the Filioque..... the Spirit proceeds from the Mother (and the Son).  

The spirit of truth is the logos, in other words. And I’m suggesting that the logos is also the PSR. But, hey, I’ve been wrong before.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:56 am

Ha

I’m a dick all the time.

I have terrible manners too.

I said you were hella funny.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:50 am

Hello Dan,

I'm informed by CC you're on this thread now. Glad to see you haven't ghosted off OMF.

- I read a transcript of Puthoff's recent statements to SSE over at Grant's website. The tic-tac footage appears legitimate. But Puthoff's claims about Roswell - as well as Davis' on C2C - are in no public record.

- Jack has gone tits up MAGA over on his twitter. Seems MAGA is popular among some other birds too. WTF is up with that? How does Trump's polinsanity help with the aftermath of disclosure?

- Does Steve Pieczenik and Robert David Steele somehow fit in with this craziness?

I worry the big birds have had their brains scrambled by ET/UT/WTF-T like Greer did. Ignoring Vallee's warnings and forming a new UFO cult behind the deep state scenes.

It worries me.
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:09 am

Ab wrote:I’m a dick all the time.

Yes Ab, you are always something though I do enjoy watching you try to be nothing.

Dan wrote:Ron still mentions the Fourth...... take it as you may.

Lets see, since it's asteroid day, I'm thinking it's going to be something like a porthole hitting earth with a resounding thud... dud thud... thud dud?
    Ya know back in olden times when the prophets got it wrong they dragged them out side the city gate an stoned them, and I don't mean stoned in any good way.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:07 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:Hello Dan,

I'm informed by CC you're on this thread now. Glad to see you haven't ghosted off OMF.

- I read a transcript of Puthoff's recent statements to SSE over at Grant's website. The tic-tac footage appears legitimate. But Puthoff's claims about Roswell - as well as Davis' on C2C - are in no public record.

- Jack has gone tits up MAGA over on his twitter. Seems MAGA is popular among some other birds too. WTF is up with that? How does Trump's polinsanity help with the aftermath of disclosure?

- Does Steve Pieczenik and Robert David Steele somehow fit in with this craziness?

I worry the big birds have had their brains scrambled by ET/UT/WTF-T like Greer did. Ignoring Vallee's warnings and forming a new UFO cult behind the deep state scenes.

It worries me.

What is MAGA?

There is a spherical world outside of America.

hobbit
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:22 am

hobbit wrote:

What is MAGA?

hobbit

Make America Great Again. It's Trump's tagline.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:23 am

whoknows I am only playing always.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:28 am

ParanoidFactoid wrote:
    hobbit wrote:

What is MAGA?

hobbit

Make America Great Again. It's Trump's tagline.

Thank You,
    Good for Him.

Why can't all of these other countries people sort out their own countries?

I am sick of all this mamby pamby do gooders crap.

hobbit
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:42 pm

The SCIENTISTS & some others that scream MAGA....also say ETs are a THREAT!.... those are the ones hoping to get a government contracts by demonizing the ET's ....

Recently that pilot revealed a TicTac actively jammed his craft (Not passive general jamming)...and said it was a hostile act!?!?! Hilarious! Our jet fighter tries to "lock on" their weapon systems to the TicTac but instead of vaporizing the Jet.... The TicTac UFO specifically jammed a few aspects of the jet to prevent any weapons from being fired .... I would say that the TicTac's actions were very defensive very measured and fortunately very understanding and compassionate .
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:35 pm

Thanks for pointing that out AP. The same kind of thing has happened at nuclear missile sites where a number of times they deactivated some missile launch systems at various sites... and more. It's the same thing. But the military will always interpret such an act as hostile and I don't see that ever changing. But having said this, I hope they do not do that if we're under an attack by a hostile nation where we are trying to defend ourselves by targeting an oncoming missile to destroy it. In a case like that, then we would have something to worry about.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:07 pm

AP wrote:The SCIENTISTS & some others that scream MAGA....also say ETs are a THREAT!.... those are the ones hoping to get a government contracts by demonizing the ET's ....

Recently that pilot revealed a TicTac actively jammed his craft (Not passive general jamming)...and said it was a hostile act!?!?! Hilarious!  Our jet fighter tries to "lock on"  their weapon systems to the TicTac but instead of vaporizing the Jet.... The TicTac UFO specifically jammed a few aspects of the jet to prevent any weapons from being fired ....  I would say that the TicTac's actions were very defensive very measured and fortunately very understanding and compassionate .

On C2C Eric Davis recently stated the US government considers Tic-Tac (and UFO phenomena in general) to be a threat. That it has interfered with operations. And that the physics is now better understood to replicate their maneuverability in order to counter them.

Which clearly means the US plans offensive operations in the near future.

I think this is worse than misguided. If we go to war with these things we'll get creamed.

Space Force anyone?

MAGA!
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:45 pm

If these things were really a threat, they would have wiped the human race out the minute we tested the first atomic bomb.
    Perhaps the real threat in the eyes of the military and the government, as Grant Cameron points out, is that these Others don't seem to believe in capitalism. In fact, they don't seem to believe in ownership at all.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:58 pm

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 8 Tictac10

Hostile TicTacs kill bad breath.

The foul smell comes from muggle mouths who don't believe in magick.

The magick is not in the words it's just hiding from the herds.

Remember remember the fourth of July, I know what is coming and no One can hide.

What's coming is something only time travelers know.
    It hides in the present up high in the snow.
    The view from up here in the frost bitten peaks
    cannot be enjoyed by the intellect seeks.
    We know nothing but that which we see with our eyes,
    final participation among swarms of black flies.
    The bees find the honey, the flies find the shit,
    the cold mountain dwellers suckle milk from her tit.
    My Queen, my beloved, who gives me the earth,
    this beautiful garden I've walked in from birth.
    Your gift of destruction and death come with ease
    as we look down from Cold Mountain just enjoying the breeze.
    Your warm milk and honey are sweet to the taste
    Wrapped tight in your womb no need to make haste.
    Aquarius here now to break open your water,
    to flood the low plains of your lost sons and daughters.
    Up here on Cold Mountain we watch it with wonder
    Up here we are lightning before we are thunder.

Last edited by Ackbar on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:01 pm

CC,

Maybe the UTs are communalists.  I don’t think that donald understands communalism.

Ackbar,

Your gift of destruction and death comes with ease.....
    I’m waiting for you to explain.  Is the Princess going to be the angel of death?

(cont......)
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:30 pm

The tic tac I'm thinking is cloaked USA advanced tech

Sent from Topic'it App
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:31 pm

Ackbar sounds a little too at ease with mass casualties for my taste.
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:31 pm

murnut wrote:The tic tac I'm thinking is cloaked USA advanced tech

Sent from Topic'it App

If it is, Puthoff is lying to his colleagues at SSE. I don't think he'd do that.
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:50 pm

People lie all the time... Especially when there's money involved

Sent from Topic'it App
    ParanoidFactoid
    ParanoidFactoid

Post by ParanoidFactoid Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:52 pm

murnut wrote:People lie all the time... Especially when there's money involved

Sent from Topic'it App

People do. And I don't doubt Puthoff would be willing to work with a team that engages in disinformation for national security. But I don't think he'd do that in a peer reviewed journal. And I don't think he'd do that at a technical or scientific conference among colleagues.

That's not done. If its classified, he'd just say nothing.
    murnut

Post by murnut Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:54 pm

It's also possible that he doesn't know...

Being able to cloak a helicopter or jet would be pretty much classified

Sent from Topic'it App

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:47 am