Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:56 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:05 pm

The WoM MoAPS just might be coming to a theater near you in September (see link for trailer):

http://www.hunttheskinwalker.com/about

...complete w/ participation from Bigelow, Knapp, etc.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 39 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:52 pm

The upshot of my conversation with AP........  

We agreed that there would not be much point in our having a dialogue on the blog, so long as he was not prepared to seriously reconsider his strong belief in scientific cosmology.  I refer to this cosmology as the big world hypothesis, as opposed to the SWH, which I consider essential to the BPWH.  

So, we are back to business as usual.......

Now what.......?

I would like to know if anyone on the blog is willing to give the SWH their serious consideration.  

Don’t all speak up at once........

(cont.......).
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:30 pm

Have fun Dan.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:39 pm

dan / is it the six degrees of separation idea? that we are really only experiencing a small world individually , each one of us?
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:14 pm

To test the SWH, I suggest we get Bigelow's people to help put Dan up on the moon, to contemplate the existence of a much smaller and not quite the best possible (nearest neighbor) world to the earthly BPW!

While there he might encounter the alleged moonstruck aliens, and test the UTH vs ETH at the same time!

Post by mion Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:18 pm

GSB/SSR wrote:I suggest we get Bigelow's people to help put Dan up on the moon
    I'd contribute $10 to get Dan to the moon.  Who else?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:47 pm

I appreciate the SWH because it focuses in on the meaning and purpose of the UFO phenomenon. That they are not just anomalous flying objects and lights in the sky... they are much more than that and there are many people out there who have had encounters with them who have experienced personal transformations where their old view of reality no longer is working anymore. The SWH gives a coherent alternative view of reality which allows us to rethink some very fundamental questions on the purpose of our very existence.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:35 pm

It seems that 99 is the only one on the forum who is willing to take the small world hypothesis seriously.  

I’m not real sure what the rest of you good folks are doing here.

I guess you are hoping that Ron will still be dropping tidbits on me, every now and then.  

The rest of the time, I guess that 99 and I will be discussing the small world hypothesis. Yes, 99?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:40 pm

I would be honored Dan to continue having the opportunity to participate in discussions here on your BPWH/SWH.  Every time I delve into it, I experience new revelations. It's an intellectual exercise that's opened up a whole new worldview that's, to say the least, very mind-expanding!
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:07 pm

Great....... I’m looking forward to the discussion........
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:22 pm

Me too Dan! Night!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:36 am

Dan,

I'm interested. Count the desert dwelling monk in.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:48 am

99 and dd,

Amazing, there are actually three of us in the world who give enough credence to immaterialism to spend time on it.

And then it occurs to me that we can start this discussion on a new thread, so that I don’t have play the bouncer on this one.

I think I’ll just call it Immaterialism. I consider the small world hypothesis (SWH) to be a corollary of immaterialism. The SWH will be a secondary topic, at first.....

To be continued on the new thread........ Immaterialism >>>>>

jofo

Post by jofo Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:12 am

i'm in for immaterialism...but not for funding dan's moon ride
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:34 am

could i get a clear overview of what the small world hypothesis is ?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:19 pm

painterdoug wrote:could i get a clear overview of what the small world hypothesis is  ?      

The SWH is based on the premise that:

Dan wrote: the fact that this world is the center of spiritual gravity for the cosmos (and it) underlies the entire prophetic tradition.

The assumption being, in this case, within the context of a heterodox Christian translation of biblical 'prophetic tradition'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:40 am