Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:21 pm by Big Bunny Love

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 3:00 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:03 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:28 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+23
ParanoidFactoid
Bubbles!
painterdoug
DrZaius
jofo
Foot Mann
Course Catalog
GSB/SSR
Cuan Scott
Z
GrandCru
mion
Cheguevoblin
Snarff
ScaRZ
Big Bunny Love
murnut
hobbit
@awestruckt
whoknows
Just wandering
dan
27 posters

Persons within the substance of love.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Empty Persons within the substance of love.

Post by dan Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

First topic message reminder :

(‘first topic message reminder.......’)

Once again, I attempt to bring the conversation back to Personalism......

Disclosure is simply going to underscore the infinite worth and potential of every sapient creature, ie, person.  Anything other than that is simply false.

(Please keep in mind the links given in the fifth post on this thread......

https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t313-three-in-one )

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:24 am

Dan wrote:We have resonance absorption and resonance scattering, which can be either classical or quantum. Why is the grass green and the sky blue, for instance? How do we make music?

Can't stop thinking about Mandelbrot sets of late and the beauty of fractals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1y44HOgFprc&index=483&list=FLnbwInVpEKkXFC3UuEsCZHA
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 Empty Re: Persons within the substance of love.

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:34 am

All from simple repeating patterns.

Dan and Gary are lost in fractals.

I’m waiting for you Dan...
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:42 am

Ab wrote:Dan and Gary are lost in fractals.

Just wondering who's Gary? I've heard the name before but finding it hard to connect to a screen name.

And. One it would be hard to get lost in fractals and two, if you could it would be better, less boring than nothing.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:49 am

Gary is another loony bird.

It’s soooooo easy to get lost.

That’s the fun.

This is ONLY fun, don’t take any of it too seriously.

It will be over soon enough.

I shall meet you all here or at Death where all questions, cares and opinions shall be resolved Wink
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:05 am

Ab wrote:I shall meet you all here or at Death where all questions, cares and opinions shall be resolved Wink

If I didn't already realize what we all portent, I would say that statement is what some would call delusions of godhood. Here's a clue for you Ab, we are all uniquely that. Sorry if you happen to find that disappointing.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:42 am

Whoknows, as always, you missed it.

No one knows and all will be silenced at death, so enjoy yourself.

I only pretend to be God silly.

You remember how to pretend don’t you?

You are doing it right now.

I am disappointed at nothing.

I have everything here now.

I can wait my turn for death.

I saw a being covered in eyes...

Persons within the substance of love.   - Page 7 62288a10

Amor Fati
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:50 am

Ab wrote:Whoknows, as always, you missed it.

LOL I'm glad I missed it again. But then, we all are even you.

BTW the answer to everything is 42 right?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:01 pm

No, 93.

Agape love is all that is real.

Whatever that is, I am finding more and more clues.

How can such a simple thing as Zero, end up with all of this?

It is a wonder.

Who cares?

The point is to enjoy it.

Some of us are having one hell of a life.

We wish that for everyone.

We can end our suffering, that I know from experience.

But I seem to like to suffer and often inflict the old pattern and beatings on myself.

When I’m bored I like to have fun with muppets.

My God, it’s not full of stars...it’s full of EYEZ!!!
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:11 pm

Hmmm Can you tell me how that makes you feel Mr. Ab?
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:45 pm

wonder
    whoknows
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by whoknows Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:54 pm

Well, that is something isn't it. Definitely a good thing to feel.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:31 pm

AP,

I don’t disagree with you that one person can make a big difference in the world. I only see how it has already been worked out and how more often than not humans have a tendency to want to be saviors of the world before they save their own homes first.
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Time to go off grid. The blog is in the fog and there is nothing here to see. All will be taken care of with the purest form of gravity. I come and go as I please but feel now moved to let the Others flow within and step back and watch and see what their plans are moving forward in this reality.
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:11 pm

Dan, any thoughts on how Trump's Space Force might relate to Disclosure? Might it be related?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:29 pm

Nunia,  

Yes, I see the Space Force initiative as being parallel with the TTSA initiative.  Both were inaugurated last December, for instance.  

Area 51 has had a long standing portal force in connection with Dreamland.  

See particularly the Matrix series by Val Valerian.  See also the long running Stargate series on TV.  

The space force will create another slush fund for portals, IMHO.  

While we’re at it, check out the very large unmarked area to the north of Otis air base on Cape Cod. It used to be designated as a joint forces site. Who knows what it is now. I received an interesting photo from there, about a year ago...... a photo of my goddaughter.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Re: the portal force you mention @ Area 51, any shades of truth to Dan Burisch's tales about the "looking glass"?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:06 pm

Just got notification of a new vid from Aliyah entitled 'Kashmir's 1st Drone'. Soooooo cute!

Ok, Aliyah's a good mother, just like I am and she loves animals and so do I. Dan can be a real ass sometimes and I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt wrt to the most recent tussle between her and Dan. Bottom line: It takes two to tango and besides that, I've had some unusual experiences wrt both including Kashmir to just opt out and not continue with my ongoing 'monitoring'....
    over and out.
    AtomicBrando
    AtomicBrando

Post by AtomicBrando Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:51 pm

Do what you feel you must Ack.

Ack is a deep kid, deeper than any I met on OMF.

It’s been fun to play and share.

Where’s the trail to Cold Mountain?
    Cold Mountain? There’s no clear way.
    Ice, in summer, is still frozen.
    Bright sun shines through thick fog.
    You won’t get there following me.
    Your heart and mine are not the same.
    If your heart was like mine,
    You’d have made it, and be there!

—Cold Mountain

Ack and I don’t know what happened here on OMF exactly, but it leaves me humbled and in wonder, like everything that’s coming now, effortlessly, do not doing.

Do not doing does not care what is going to happen or what has happened.
    Do not doing doesn’t care about your feelings.
    Do not doing doesn’t act on any belief or mind philosophy.
    Do not doing doesn’t have a goal or destination.
    Do not doing could lead you to the lowest hole or highest peak.
    Do not doing makes no judgements or distinctions.
    Do not doing is fun.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:55 am

Nunia.binus wrote:Dan, any thoughts on how Trump's Space Force might relate to Disclosure?  Might it be related?

Hope you don't mind but thought I'd add my .02 on this one that's based on some Youtube vids on this topic:

A secret space program that's funded by black budget dollars already exists under the Air Force's (and the Navy's) jurisdiction and as Gen. Mattis stated, the creation of separate Space Force military branch is only going to create more overhead and bureaucracy.

But does Trump know something that we don't hence why he announced his Space Force initiative? Is he an advocate of the Solar Warden hypothesis that's based on what G. McKinnon found when he hacked into NASA's hard drives? Does he have the inside scoop of information that hints that we need to be protected from something that's out there in space that would justify the formation of an entirely separate Space Force military branch?

As Trump is the king of chaos, would the formation of such a branch result in full disclosure when they are in the process of creating it?

Or did Trump announce this initiative to simply attract more voters from the UFO/Conspiracy community to vote for him in 2020 (though he probably will resign before that ever happens... but what about Pence?)?

Whatever the case may be, we all know that the presidency is low on the totem pole when it comes to accessing classified information possessed by those who are really running the show. Nevertheless, it's good to know (or at least assume) that he and his cronies are keeping their eye's and ears wide open for any rumors that are floating around within the confines of the industrial/military complex that top researchers in the UFO community may not even be aware of yet.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:20 am

Wonderful questions 99

1)  if we have had encounters whether peaceable or not, is it logical to assume that more craft and support craft are coming? If not already here?
    2) is it logical to assume, that the government is aware of support craft or support bases very nearby?
    3)  Are certain countries utilizing the confusion of this phenomenon to create weapons that mimic the phenomenon in order to penetrate other nations defenses ?
    4)  We have detected "anomalous communication signals" (emf detections) that hint about their
    communications ... have "we" broken their code?
    5)  is any military or private organization trying the obvious basic universe of forms of communication to establish a peaceful relationship and dialogue with these "visitors"?

99....  One way to get answers to the unanswerable ...
    Multiple very good remote viewers blindly doing targets… Then...cull matching data...

Wanna help???
    Or do you have a topic or questions or Target... youd like to investigate??
    Like.. homestead Air Force Base, Tonopah,  The interesting cooperative operation the US government is having with Peru, Indian Springs...the Pentagon C ring ( 3rd floor - ###35###)
    ...NORAD's lil secret....or a certain front company ( Not Bigelow) that is testing "materials" ( think Animal names- lol )...what Trump has been briefed?? ( Not by Ron!!!)....

So many interesting questions... SO LITTLE TIME!!

Love
    AP
    Course Catalog
    Course Catalog

Post by Course Catalog Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:30 am

What will happen to all the posts here when the world runs out of fortune cookies to plagiarize

Can we please have more Dan and less middle school journal pastings?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:38 am

Good questions AP!

Also, sure, I'll help but my own mode of communication and information gathering, at least on some level, is much more effective than remote viewing (in my case) and it includes real-time conversation with those in the unseen world. Then there's my ability to capture things by cam. I have ample material of this nature already from years and years of engaging in such activities in my personal library.

Those methods would be a way for me to contribute to your org. AP.

The offer is open and contact anytime via email if you're interested.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:19 am

I am!!!!!

Yeaaaaay - Thanks 99!

& I understand...each has their own methods...& i too dont really RV... the traditional way ( i only learned that this year... ive been using multiple other methods my whole life...

Hopefully I can find your mail in the massive sea of emails I've been getting lately ...

Much LOVE... to all
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 am

Right, we each have our own methods and thanks for acknowledging that! I'll attempt to send an email to you later today. Thanks for your reply and I'm very excited about participating in your group contact endeavor!

Love and Light.. always!

Last edited by 99 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:27 am

It may be that Kevin could still be a surprise guest on Grant’s show tomorrow.  John S would need to approve, however.  In any case, there will be some kind of corporate rollout by Kevin in the near future.  And John has made it clear that I will not be participating.  Back in the day, John and I would talk for hours on end about theological issues.  I wonder what he would think about the telomeres.  He is an adamant right to lifer.  In the womb, the National Guard will protect you.  Outside...... telomeres take the hindmost.  

AP is keeping me informed about the Rama encounters network.   The first group was formed in Peru, almost a century ago.  You can see Sixto Paz explaining the different kinds of Xendra portals on YouTube.  There are affiliated groups all over the world.  This will be Kevin’s main competition.  

There will be a very definite polarization between the ETH and the UTH subscribers, as disclosure moves forward.  

I have gained considerable insight on this issue by speaking with Joe, who embraces the Apeiron with more than a little passion.  

But there are aspects of the passion which I still have difficulty grasping.  Many subscribers embrace what seems to be the liberating aspects of the Copernican, wide open spaces, like....... don’t fence me in.  This is very similar to the liberating gusto felt by some existential atheists.  

In my conversation with Joe, I attempted to compare the Creation without to the Kingdom within.  He had very little to say about the latter.  For a space jockey, the Kingdom within is like buying a pig in the poke.

There may be a chicken costume in my future, as I attempt to reconnect with my goddaughter. I hope that smelly would approve. It was AP’s idea...... we’d better keep our fingers crossed.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:40 pm; edited 4 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:48 pm