Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:49 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:32 pm by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 pm by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:43 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:42 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:31 am

dan wrote:dd,

I was attempting to hold open the possibility that portals would be considered in the meeting at the mountain.  My attempts were being rebuffed on several sides.  I was hitting my head against the wall.  I felt that discretion would be my best option.  

Would my presence have added any legitimacy to dubious data concerning a mechanical contraption?  

(cont......)

If You could have used the portal it would have saved banging your head, as the mountain would not have been there to bang Your head against.

This planet is alive, and is in 3D.
    it can be whatever it desires to be relative to the input of it's inhabitants.
    It can be any size, accommodate how ever many, all relative to the information inputted into the earths overall consciousness field.

The only method of revealing the truth is to recognise it, and to then inform enough  so that it becomes common knowledge.

Who was it now that turned some loaves and fish into enough for a multitude to eat?????
    Not a miracle, simply using field knowledge.

https://www.thoughtco.com/jesus-feeds-the-five-thousand-248697

hobbit
    Z
    Z

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Z Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:44 am

❤️

Last edited by AP on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:06 pm

Looks like Disclosure might be about to get upstaged:

https://youtu.be/_qBt4tSCALA
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:24 pm

They make a nice video, will watch entire later. looks like their secret facility not so secret.
    can any of it be trusted?? not so sure.
    as Gen W Clark pointed out during Bush, They planned to take down 7 countries in 5 years.
    They gotta up their game.
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:36 pm

Secrecy News
    Court Rules in Favor of Selective Disclosure

Posted on Apr.30, 2018 in CIA, classification, FOIA by Steven Aftergood

The Central Intelligence Agency can selectively disclose classified information to reporters while withholding that very same information from a requester under the Freedom of Information Act, a federal court ruled last month.

https://fas.org/blogs/secrecy/2018/04/selective-disclosure/

Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:10 pm

To the East he rowed as fast as a Toad in search of pie but not ala mode. The Discloser had hoped to avoid seeing the truth, so he bit down on a pit and cracked his tooth. Now truth is there for all to see who have remained loyal to the Queen Bee. The Small World remains as a part of the hole, through which all worlds transcend without paying a toll. The Discloser may live in his Small World for now, while chewing his pie like a big brown cow.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 01, 2018 6:13 am

He got us on this one, again.  I spy nary a clue..... as usual.  

When it comes to managing magic, we have to consider that technology could play a non-trivial role.  

This goes back to the alleged goodie bag, and the like.  

Yes, we might as well consider ‘crash’ debris.  

We might even have to consider that technology will play a crucial role in the globalization of magic...... beyond simply providing global communication.  

The technology could be a double edged sword...... being useful both on the dissemination side and on the restriction side.  Storming the gates of heaven is to be frowned upon.  

There are still a lot more folks wanting to get back in, rather than get out.  Eventually, the tide will turn the other way.  

We can assume that there are compartmented committees, in addition to a coordinating group.  

The foci would be likely include science and religion.  

Most folks involved would probably share a big world cosmology, just by default.  And, yes, we are dealing with many mansions.  

The small world contingency is rather more restricted in its committee membership.  However, most other committee folk would be aware of Foot, with chicken little as a curious side show, at best.  I mean, hey, it’s all about contingency planning.  

On the technology side, there would be communications.  This might include trans world comm....... transponder techniques, RFID, along with password and crypto technology.  

But never does the magic exist without the magicians.  And all TW work needs active cooperation from the other side.  

The furthest from the BPWH would be the inevitable committees involved with skrying the future of AI.  These gentlefolk could be totally oblivious, even of the Foot.  These would be the Silicon hot heads.  They would exist on their own planet, breathing life into their chips.  The small world would be the furthest thing from their minds.  How many of the VR folks would be up on the Boltzmann Brain Hypothesis?  That would be the only possible overlap.  

Joe Firmage would be a case in point. How is it possible to be so near, yet so far, simultaneously? Ask Joe. He will talk for hours about his very detailed cosmology, and not evince the slightest interest in anything else. You have to see it to believe it. Believe...... hon!

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 01, 2018 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2018 7:49 am

Dan,

Can you give me a quick synopsis on what you mean by "small world" vs. "big world?" I think I understand, but I need some clarity here.

I agree with Grant Cameron, that it is not so much religion which will suffer after the MOAPS, but scientific materialism. However, most religious people, especially Christians, have been operating on the assumption that the world is what the atheist/scientific materialists say it is; they just maintain that it is God who created and maintains it. It's essentially a form of Deism.

So while I think a Paradigm Shift of this magnitude might "shake things up," it will also be a necessary corrective. This is why messaging will be so important. There will be multiple ways to interpret the phenomenon, from the perspective of various worldviews/religions. Certain worldviews/religions will probably loose "credibility," and not cohere well with the new paradigm (like scientific materialism); but do no underestimate the staying power of (or power to adapt, that is), of sincerely held belief systems. As Van Til used to say, "there is no such thing as an uninterpreted fact." The facts do not "speak for themselves," and that includes the phenomenon...

So again, what do you mean by "big world" vs. "small world?"
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 01, 2018 8:11 am

And that, dd, is exactly why I’m not a phenomenologist.

No, I’m a coherentist...... an adherent to the CohTT. If you wish to play in the deep end of the pool, you’ll need a pair of water wings. You’ll also need the Mnemonic. I sent AP on an errand into the wilderness of the blog history. He made it back, empty handed, and a tad more taciturn.

I guess I’ll have to take some of my own medicine........

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2018 8:24 am

Dan,

Searching for what in blog history?

Also, you never answered my question about Big World/Small World?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue May 01, 2018 9:25 am

It’s so funny how I found Dan.

Monadic for sure.

I took up responsibility to remove all that obstructs the Way.

With all my non-action, I removed only what obstructs my view.

I’ll leave the rest to their ego fun.

I have nothing else to say here.

I call you all friends well met.

“Annihilate ignorance.
    Rescue the suffering.
    Take up the responsibility
    for eliminating all that
    obstructs the Way.”

Peace.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue May 01, 2018 10:04 am

YEAY! We found it!
    It's amazing stuff!!!!
    Wonderful...

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 01, 2018 10:13 am

Yes, Buddy helped me locate the two key links......

The first is to a partial glossary......... https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t251p700-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2  

And at the top of the glossary is the link to one of the several original mnemonic pages, grouped around April of 2016........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t236p425-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2 .

The trick was simply to use google site search on the forum for ‘mnemonic’.  It only listed a dozen or so hits.  There should be many more.  But one of the hits was to the glossary, fortunately.  

I’m suggesting to AP that we start a topic section to be an annotated bibliography, something like you see here, on an earlier site...... http://www.bestpossibleworld.com/index06.htm

It’s fun to splash in the shallow end of the pool, which we do, here, on a daily basis.  But there is a deep end.  AP might be the first to venture there, deliberately.  We’ll see if he survives, before we send any more volunteers.  

Foot is totally innocent, in this regard, bless his soul.  

If I were Buddy, whenever I encountered a visitor, first question would be to ask if they’d done their homework.  If not...... send them back to school.   But, hey, that’s just my bias speaking.  

IOW, us humans....... we may not be as dumb as we look. We’re certainly not as dumb as every ‘expert’ would love to have us believe.

And remember, we’re all experts now....... former drips under pressure.

Even smelly is an expert, my favorite one.

(cont......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue May 01, 2018 11:16 am

If You think of universe as an overall field ( god)
    With then every galaxy/star/planet been within it's own unique field

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/forum/index.php?topic=17.0.

You then need to modulate to whatever field to be there.

Achieving the field modulation creates what is called a portal.

Altering the field signature , then alters the resultant creation.

hobbit

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 01, 2018 11:27 am

Poor hobbit, he’s totally oblivious to the BPWH/SWH/CTC.  

Now, post-mnemonic, he’s got no excuse.

Perhaps, he’s terminally fearful of venturing into the deep.  

In the deep end, everything cosmic....... everything we see above the clouds, is just a cosmetic.  If only he knew his Greek, he might have already suspected.  OTOH, beware of Greeks bearing mnemonics.  

The only Greek word I know is ‘metaphor’, which means..... moving van.  Imagine the semiotician visiting Anthens and seeing metaphors running up and down the road.  True story.

IOW, hobbit, when you feel up to it, you might wish to rephrase your question in a geocentric context.  You would need to take one of your time machines back to the Fourteenth Century.  

And/or you could just read Owen Barfield....... Saving the Appearances.... who I now know was a student of Rudolf Steiner.  Larry Frascella pointed that out to me last week.  

And, while googling, I came across the potentially very significant page....... Alfred North Whitehead, Rudolf Steiner and Owen Barfield:
    a Conversation...... http://www.southerncrossreview.org/41/cruse.htm .

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue May 01, 2018 12:09 pm

dan wrote:Poor hobbit, he’s totally oblivious to the BPWH/SWH/CTC.  

Now, post-mnemonic, he’s got no excuse.

Perhaps, he’s terminally fearful of venturing into the deep.  

In the deep end, everything cosmic....... everything we see above the clouds, is just a cosmetic.  If only he knew his Greek, he might have already suspected.  OTOH, beware of Greeks bearing mnemonics.  

The only Greek word I know is ‘metaphor’, which means..... moving van.  Imagine the semiotician visiting Anthens and seeing metaphors running up and down the road.  True story.

IOW, hobbit, when you feel up to it, you might wish to rephrase your question in a geocentric context.  You would need to take one of your time machines back to the Fourteenth Century.  

And/or you could just read Owen Barfield....... Saving the Appearances.... who I now know was a student of Rudolf Steiner.  Larry Frascella pointed that out to me last week.  

(cont.......)

As I cannot comprehend foot manns posts, the above is even wackier.

You appear intent on not wanting to face the true reality of universe, instead thinking some alien is going to save everyone.

Where is the non existant god?

hobbit

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2018 12:10 pm

Dan,

Thanks for the links.  Will read up.  I think I gather the SWH.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue May 01, 2018 12:13 pm

Oh, yes, Sir hobbit, please do instruct us on the true reality. I’ve always wanted to know the truth.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue May 01, 2018 12:51 pm

Dan and fans of,
    Yesterday I put up a special SHORT TIME ONLY video that was just for friends of DAN's best possible world....(Private link now down).... it had very interesting information on it but was only up for 2 1/2 hours.
    Do you want more of those?

Much Love
    AP

Sent from Topic'it App
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed May 02, 2018 1:04 am

dan wrote:Oh, yes, Sir hobbit, please do instruct us on the true reality.   I’ve always wanted to know the truth.  

Well sir Galahad

http://www.gravitycontrol.org/unity-book.html,

I would highly recommend trying to comprehend this.

hobbit

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed May 02, 2018 1:35 am

AP wrote:Dan and fans of,
    Yesterday I put up a special SHORT TIME ONLY video that was just for friends of DAN's best possible world....(Private link now down).... it had very interesting information on it but was only up for 2 1/2 hours.
    Do you want more of those?

Much Love
    AP

Sent from Topic'it App

Were those links to the band rush?
    hobbit
    Z
    Z

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Z Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 am

No... it was inside info, blue prints, satellite pics, remote viewing & more...
    it got 40 views in two hours... but it was a private link for OMF Dan's BPW people ONLY

Ill shoot another one... with same info & some more... We also have substantial UFO data from various sources if anyone is into data mining?(email me !) POWER TO THE PEOPLE's DISCLOSURE!!!

Much LOVE!
    ....AP....

Sent from Topic'it App

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2018 9:10 am

AP,

I enjoyed it.  Don’t know who you are or who your sources are (though I have my suspicions).  I thought it was interesting.
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed May 02, 2018 11:26 am

AP - what sort of data mining are you looking for?
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed May 02, 2018 11:46 am

AP wrote:No... it was inside info, blue prints, satellite pics, remote viewing  & more...
    it got 40 views in two hours... but it was a private link for OMF Dan's BPW people ONLY

Ill shoot another one... with same info & some more... We also have substantial UFO data from various sources if anyone is into data mining?(email me !)  POWER TO THE PEOPLE's DISCLOSURE!!!

Much LOVE!
    ....AP....

Sent from Topic'it App

"remote viewing"

How does that work????

It works, hobbits are very good at such.
    I can focus upon whatever /wherever .
    It's what a dowser does.

It's all by field.

Scalar fields.

hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:37 pm