UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Today at 2:04 pm by smelly

» Immaterialism 3
Today at 1:49 pm by Aaron

» Disclosure - For U by U
Today at 1:31 pm by Reptile

» Montage grokking
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm by mion

» Immaterialism 2
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:48 am by ParanoidFactoid

» Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?
Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:42 pm by Reptile

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:15 pm by 99

» MIND MIX RADIO
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 pm by Cyrellys

» Uncommon Thoughts on Common Things - Cyrellys
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:44 pm by Cyrellys

Where did all the Open Minds Forum members go?

Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:29 pm by Admin

With Open Minds Forum restored now for almost half a year at it's new location with forumotion.com we can now turn to look at reaching out to OMF's original members who have not yet returned home. OMF's original membership was over 6,000 members strong, prior to the proboards suspension, according to the rolls of the time. We can probably safely assume that some of those accounts were unidentified socks. If we were to assume a reasonable guess of maybe as many as 30% possible sock accounts then that would leave potentially somewhere between 4800 to 4900 possible real members to locate. That is still a substantial number of people.

Who were all these people? Some were average individuals with common interests in ufology, exopolitics, globalism, corruption, earthchanges, science and technology, and a variety of other interests. Some just enjoyed being part of a vibrant and unusually interesting community. Others were representative of various insider groups participating in observation and outreach projects, while still others were bonafide intelligence community personnel. All with stake in the hunt for truth in one fashion or another. Some in support of truth, and communication. Others seeking real disclosure and forms of proof. And others highly skeptical of anything or limited subjects. The smallest division of membership being wholly anti-disclosure oriented.

So where did these members vanish to? They had many options. There are almost innumerable other forums out there on the topics of UFO's or Exopolitics, the Unexplained, and Conspiracy Theory. Did they disappear into the world-wide network of forum inhabitants? Did some go find new homes on chatrooms or individual blogs? Did they participate in ufo conventions or other public events and gatherings? How about those who represented groups in special access? Or IC and military observers? Those with academic affiliations? Where did they all go and what would be the best way to reach out and extend an invitation to return?

And what constitutes a situation deserving of their time and participation? Is the archive enough? How exactly do people within the paradigm most desire to define a community? Is it amenities, humanity or simply population size for exposure? Most of the special guests have been emailed and have expressed that population size for exposure is what most motivates them. But not all. Long-time member Dan Smith has other priorities and values motivating his participation. Should this open opportunities for unattached junior guests who have experience and dialog to contribute to the world? How best to make use of OMF's time, experience and resources?

Many skeptics would like to see the historical guardian of discourse opportunity to just up and disappear; go into permanent stasis. They think that not everyone has a right to speak about their experiences and if there is no proof involved then there can philosophically be no value to discourse. I personally would respectfully disagree with them. Discourse has always been the prelude to meaningful relationships and meaningful mutual relationships have always been the prelude to exchanges of proof. In a contentious social environment with regards to communication vs disclosure how do we best re-establish a haven for those preludes? Is it only the "if we build it they will come" answer? Well considering OMF has been largely fully functional over the last four or five months this line of reasoning is not necessarily true. So what would be the best way re-establish this? Your suggestions are sought. Please comment.

MMR Twitter News

November 2018

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit on Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
desertdweller

Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by desertdweller on Mon May 14, 2018 5:48 pm

The last page of discussion is the epitome of this group.  Disclosure with pixie dust caked on top...
mion

Post by mion on Mon May 14, 2018 10:34 pm

dan wrote:
I am certain about nothing.  

That's an oxymoron.

smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Mon May 14, 2018 11:15 pm

So are you.
mion

Post by mion on Mon May 14, 2018 11:59 pm

smelly wrote:So are you.

Aren't we all?

Sign

Post by Sign on Tue May 15, 2018 5:35 am

To All

After watching yet another video this morning on the UFO phenomena & reading the last few days posts, I've just come to realise, I don't need DAN or any other Ufologist to tell me our VISITOR exist.  

We have had confirmation by the Government in December released from the New York Times and the other paper.  see below

New York Times Article wrote:Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena.

All the Confirmation I Needed was to Read these 5 words again  "recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena"

its states in black & white by the New York Times that our visitors exist.

Dan your redundant..

You will all be thinking yes yes we all know this.. The point I'm trying to make is I've been asking the wrong questions and listing to the wrong videos..

The questions i should have been asking, and the videos i should have watching where

How can I contact our visors
How do i Personally interact with them

Sign.
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Tue May 15, 2018 8:21 am

Portal tip...

A monk asked Ummon: "What is Buddha?"

Ummon answered him: "Dried dung."

"I am neither teacher nor guru, and since from the first not a thing is, I have nothing to offer. The most one can do is help point the way. In the end it resides in you.”

"I do not claim to be a teacher, if anything I just shovel piles of shit out of the barn so the cows can have more space to move around in."

Instead of watching UFOs, maybe watch yourself or grow some flowers, better yet, watch videos of growing flowers.

Flowers are a huge portal.

Love it.

There is a lot of poop to shovel on OMF.
Ryan M

Post by Ryan M on Tue May 15, 2018 8:46 am

A lot of researchers have had success with Bigelow’s ranch and the surrounding area for UT-related phenomena, and interactions with the visitors.

I now believe that the chicken is a pawn set up to unknowingly assist in withholding disclosure of certain information. There’s also “Jim Semivan” and several others who have been assisting in withholding such information. I know a lot of researchers would criticize the people in charge for withholding disclosure if they knew about such things, but the fact would remain that this is the configuration that visitors themselves have chosen for what are probably good reasons that we currently don’t understand.
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Tue May 15, 2018 8:48 am

Terrible advice Ryan, just terrible.

You aren’t listening at all.

Full of poop.

You aren’t even warm.

That’s just cold poo.
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Tue May 15, 2018 8:54 am

Mion, I’ll be straight with you.

This is the Ultimate Truth.

You ready, well, I know you are not, but keep shoveling poop.

Here it is...

“...from the first, not a thing is...”

With that you can free yourself from all suffering and ignorance.

Sign

Post by Sign on Tue May 15, 2018 9:21 am

smelly 
i'm on developing my garden ask we speak.  Not many flowers, mainly Palms 

i could do with some Sh*te . 

I guess many would say i speak nothing but sh*te so my garden should be blooming 

Sign
smelly
Member of Distinction
Member of Distinction

Post by smelly on Tue May 15, 2018 9:36 am

Shit is perfect to grow Human Beings with, why there is so much.

I am full of shit myself and I gave my life to allow the seed of Awareness in me to blossom on Earth.

I realized my thoughts and feelings and wants were meant to make the perfect seed pod for the child to grow.

Fun to realize you are fertilizer.

How’s that for self-awareness?

Ha.

Sign

Post by Sign on Tue May 15, 2018 9:47 am

Not sure what Dan's answer would be 

but i thought it was quite good.   Laughing
mion

Post by mion on Tue May 15, 2018 1:35 pm

poop and re-poop went out on a boat.
poop fell out.
who is left?
smelly.
dan
Special Guest
Special Guest

Post by dan on Tue May 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Just when I’m getting my hopes up about seeing a wee speck of light at the end of the tunnel, I’m informed that it is an onrushing train.  

I’m not interested in portals, if they’re just about saving some 1%.  

WWJD.........?

Jesus would say..... why have you forsaken us, Lord?  

This is a game that I don’t recognize.  I did not sign up for this game.  There has been a mistake.

Ron says that I haven’t had sufficient briefings.  I have been talking to Ron for 26 years and to Aliyah for 9 years.  Which briefing did I miss?  

He says that this is no time to slow down.  I’m not slowing down, I’m just jumping off the train.  It’s the wrong train, sorry.  Wrong destination.  

I don’t know what game the PtB think they are playing?  It is some kind of dead end game.  I wish them luck.  I may be jumping off the train.  They are jumping ship.  

This is no game for stooges.  I may be a clown, but I’m not a clown for whatever this other thing is.  God knows.  I don’t.  

What else can I say?  I have stuck it out.  Even now, I have not given up hope.  We’ll just have to find another place to look.  I hope that I can help.  

In one version of the story, Aliyah controls access to the hive..... public access at least. I’m not interested in the hive. In my humble estimation, it’s the Monad or bust. I would just love to see her try to block access to the Monad. I don’t think so, Princess.

Last edited by dan on Tue May 15, 2018 3:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Z

Post by Z on Tue May 15, 2018 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:18 pm