Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:10 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Why are we here?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:25 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed May 02, 2018 12:05 pm

I’ve been reviewing the mnemonic.........

Every bit of thought that is neither materialistic nor dualistic points to the Monad.  The BPWH is the only coherent interpolation of all that ‘data’.  The data that doesn’t interpolate is simply an attempt to mash monism into the Procrustean bed of scientific cosmology and evolutionism.  It is an attempt to add a patina of pantheism to a fundamentally reductionistic mindset...... one big mess.  

Even the monism of materialism, necessarily points back to a monad.... the Big Bang.   Immaterialism points ahead to the Monad.  It’s the same logic...... inside out and upside down.  

I tried to explain to AP/Buddy that the truth is not out there.  Everyone out there is coming down here to dowse for the truth.  They suspect that this may be our moment of truth.  

The only reason for us to have a meet up would be for us to punch a hole in the Katechon, which is scientific materialism.  This meet up would be the trigger for the MoAPS.  

4:10(ft=gmt-4).........

It may be that Buddy will be the one to orchestrate the meet up..... more power, and it is putting pressure on R&A.  

If he can pull it off, it would be the best possible rendezvous.   In the end, I’m doubtful that Ron&Co would allow themselves to be upstaged.  But they will hold out as long as possible.  They will kick this can down the road, just as far as the law allows.  

Ufologists just cannot, not let the stars get in their eyes. They are blue sky dreamers. Rabbit holes are for rabbits, not for any self respecting ufologist. Theirs is not to stoop to conquer.

Nor is theirs to reason why....... certainly not to question any entity that purports to be a celestial authority....... wouldn’t think of it, any more than a fundamentalist would question the bible, or any more than a scientist would question the Big Bang or Evolution. It’s way beyond the pale.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Wed May 02, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

world - Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by DrZaius Wed May 02, 2018 1:43 pm

dan wrote:The only reason for us to have a meet up would be for us to punch a hole in the Katechon, which is scientific materialism.

Au contraire, mon frere... one other reason for a meetup would be to sample some quality Scotch, my favorite being Laphroiag. Hard to spell, easy to drink. Let me know where to meet, and I'll bring the first bottle.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed May 02, 2018 1:50 pm

Dan's Mnemonic makes resounding sense...Im still struggling with the "animal" issues...and a couple aspects of the small world... but if you are being rational, it's explains EVERYTHING in our BPW with perfect simplicity...

Jofo... we have a bunch of data from different sources and we're looking to first organize it and then second strategize about mining it for different types of information...our science team is pretty full with just the basics and we really don't have time to pour any energy into research or extra people to do the research... but it's important stuff and could actually produce some questions or even some tests that we should try....are you interested in joining us & being our data master?

DesertDweller ...no need to guess who I am I've already said it here...Im A direct descendent of Yisrael Baal Shemtov & Edgar Allen Poe.... my name is "Buddy" email me & I will gladly reveal my full identity background and anything about our project! Alienprotocols@gmail.com

Hobbit... youve never heard if "remote viewing"?!?!
    It's stunning stuff ...you just have to research... it don't take my word for it... but it's real and so much more is real...

Dan... if our project pops a hole in scientific materialism so BIG... it might just become a "portal"!!! 😉
    ( and yes, we will have a STACK of required reading for our "visitor friends")
    We've successfully had NUMEROUS craft appear (some amazing footage & more)....& we've elicited the other side to initiate a portal ( 3 times!!!)...
    We we are VERY HOPEFUL we will upstage ALL those who want to keep EVERYTHING TO THEMSELVES & PRETEND THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO KEEP disclosure for themselves...

Dr Zaius! id love to share that bottle with you ritualistically ... you are officially invited to any of our five locations and my farm in the Hudson Valley!

And here is that video is not as JUICY as the first one.... this one will only be up for 24 hours

https://youtu.be/MteCIsGibmA

Much LOVE!

...buddy

P.S. I miss you 99, where ya been past couple days...hope you're well - much love

Sent from Topic'it App
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed May 02, 2018 5:55 pm

AP - what form is the data in; video, camera, sound, numerical. we have many ways to mine for information, for signal, but largely depends on the media and form the data takes.
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed May 02, 2018 6:01 pm

btw, that Chile video that shows an apparent triangle craft looks like processing error of some kind. do you have the source data for that image?
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu May 03, 2018 5:20 am

Hey Jofo
    We have a whole bunch of data from PDFs XL spreadsheets videos all sorts...

That Chile sat. Photo is NOT processing error... if it was it wouldn't affect just the clouds it would've also affected the ground beneath it...

If you like to help with data we would love your help! Email us at alienprotocols@gmail.com

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 03, 2018 8:04 am

If I get a little paranoid, now and then, it might be fair to say that I come by it honestly.  The paranoia stems from my pronoia...... disclosure has to be a package deal, and chicken little, or some reasonable facsimile thereof, has to be part of the package.  

OTOH, the PtB don’t necessarily wish play the chicken game.  They have figured out that the chicken guy is a necessary piece of the puzzle, and they are experimenting to see how best to minimize that component.  The meeting at the mountain was going to be such an experiment.  The chicken flew the coop.  

The PtB are conflicted about the advent of the Kingdom.  If they can’t be king, they want no part of it.  They would rather be dead than anyone’s patsy.  I know the feeling.  

But not every last one of them is die hard.  There are a few pinkos.  We will try to work with them.  

And then there is donald.  What is going on with the donald?  I think he must realize that his status is provisional. So, he likes to act out.  He likes to play with matches and torch bugs.  But, if there were a button, he would not get near it.  Like the rest of us, donald has a front row seat.  He can play around, and even through this, to a degree.  Have fun.  Wouldn’t we like to know where Mike is with all this.  

Then we have Buddy.  Maureen has his contact info.  He wants to do field work, and I plug for a balanced approach...... balanced with homework.   ECM is some homework.  I hope it works.  

I tried to explain that personalism and populism are not the same.  The media are stuck in the middle.  They need to do their homework.  Key folks have been briefed, but that’s not homework.  The mnemonic just scratches the surface.  We’re splashing in the deep end of the pool. Water wings are advised. Barbecue wings are no substitute. Sorry.

I truly can’t tell if Ron ever did any homework. He likes to wing it. He got a phd on the fly. Aliyah, on the other hand........ has her own foot man.

(cont.......)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Thu May 03, 2018 12:40 pm

AP,

Remote viewing.

I asked how it works.
    I know it does.

I used to run a service division, if the engineer didn't know how a system operates....keep him away from it.

Central to this whole issue is knowing the system, if not You are pissing in the wind.

hobbit
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu May 03, 2018 1:21 pm

Hi all sorry to post this here. 

did anyone see the Ancient aliens show staring John Podesta. Just wondering if it revealed anything

But surprised it happened. 
    Pm me please rather than mess up Dans section
    Signman
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu May 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Hello Hobbit

I don't mind pissing in the wind as long as it's not blowing my direction ....lol...

I'm surprised after all this time being exposed to Dan's wisdom ...youre not sure how it works... or am I misunderstanding sarcasm? LOL... you should be asking Dan not me he is the SOT

But ... just from my skinny scrawny humble brain...I believe -
    Remote viewing, NDE's, ET's, quantum entanglement, consciousness, Shamanistic healing....TELEKINESIS...and MUCH works by connecting to the MONAD....

.... THE LIMEN.....

This is how it works...

https://youtu.be/kOz8vpaK2Iw

But it is a skill that can be improved consistently by practice/exercise and adding impediments while one practices... FOR CERTAIN

Much love!

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 03, 2018 3:58 pm

Sam H and I had a marathon session this afternoon, going over the latest resources concerning the conventional endtime scenarios.........

https://un-denial.com/2015/11/12/undenial-manifesto-energy-and-denial/

http://www.pitt.edu/~trenchea/NAPFF/Presentations/Eugenia_Kalnay_HANDY-population-ClimChange.pdf  

See on YouTube....... Dr Nate Hagens "The Converging Economic and Environmental Crisis" 10 July 2014

http://www.postcarbon.org/energy-money-and-technology-from-the-lens-of-the-superorganism/

...... you get the idea........

This is where my head was, back in 1967.  Where are you at?  

This is when I start thinking outside the box. When and where did you start thinking outside the box? However, most of you are experiencers. Most of you never had to think for yourselves. You were handed your travel papers by an entity. You are still waiting for that entity to come back and take you by the hand. I guess that’s what I’m trying to do, by proxy. I just don’t look sufficiently weird for you to pay attention. Sorry.

(cont........)
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu May 03, 2018 4:58 pm

Dan,
    How do you think the overpopulation versus limited resources is going to play out and when?
    It's obvious the chrysalis is cracking and we're on the cusp of something very monumental

Sent from Topic'it App
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Thu May 03, 2018 5:03 pm

Gone Chicken. Lost Chicken. Locked out Chicken. Fallen Chicken. No more Chicken. False Chicken. Rollover Disclosure. The Turkey has landed. No need for a Chicken. The Big World is here. WCM held the gate. Joe spoke. Kevin walked. The rest is of no value.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu May 03, 2018 5:48 pm

i've come to believe that thinking inside or outside the box matters not, the realization that there is no box is the epiphany

chicken little or not, disclosure will continue, it's fait accompli.

don't be dissuaded dan, causality may change, but the results will be the same, no?
    Cuan Scott
    Cuan Scott

Post by Cuan Scott Thu May 03, 2018 5:53 pm

Hello everyone. I have only recently joined the forum though, I've been reading for a while. I am little confused by Foot's last post.

Dan, could you please explain, what has happened?

Are we no longer looking at the SWH any longer?

CS
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 03, 2018 6:26 pm

jofo and Cuan,

Is Footmann trying to tell us something about the fate of chicken little? He’s just not speaking clearly enough, though, for me to understand the underlying message.

Maybe somebody could translate it for me. You know how he speaks in riddles.

DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Thu May 03, 2018 6:49 pm

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_growth

This isn't really all that hard to understand. If the system is closed, and if growth is unregulated, both of which are true as far as I know (please correct me if I'm wrong, Foot Mann), then humans are near the peak.

Dan, if you require a translator, I recommend Grant Cameron. He did an awesome job three weeks ago.

Last edited by DrZaius on Thu May 03, 2018 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu May 03, 2018 7:24 pm

the "games" are over & DISCLOSURE HAS BEGUN... no matter everyone's fears...

Footie is disappointed Dan is not playing his game right now... Dan is upset because the game is unclear.....but Dan KNOWS WHO HE IS....

I'm disappointed because Foot Man doesn't try to at least add one more level to his disinfo-poetry like… At least have the first letters spell out another disinformative clue LOL ... but regardless how you feel about Footman... he stood up over WMDs... that is that rare kind of integrity that his predecessor also has...

But the Footman is NOT the SPIRIT of TRUTH..... that position is already filled.

If disclosure to you is advanced power, propulsion, camouflage and weapon systems.... you'll never hear that from my government....( but I know where you can find that stuff easy peasy - ill send ya GOODIES anytime... but it's just materialism, the real disclosure ....is in THE book)

the real disclosure... THE REAL REAL DISCLOSURE IS DAN's to make.... don't underestimate Dan....... Dan already has that info...JUST ASK DAN!!!!!! (but you better bring a notepad and pen )....
    Plus Dan now has access to portals several different ways if he wants....

.The 100 monkey disclosure effect is making for POWERFUL jujitsu against those who try to marionette us...
    their force is effortlessly used against them..

If you want answers ask Dan specific questions but ....you better have a notepad and pen.... and not be afraid of learning and using a dictionary LOL

Much love
    ....Buddy

Sent from Topic'it App

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2018 7:43 pm

Dan,

I've read up more on your SWH.  I think I get your basic framework, and what it is that you are seeking to respond to - in terms of modern philosophy/worldview.  Will try to keep on reading as I find time, but it has been interesting.  A "small world" is big on purpose/telos, whereas a "big world" seems (I emphasize seems) to be short on purpose/telos.  Correct?

Also, are you aware of the "Postmillenial" tradition in Christian eschatology (I assume so).  It tends to be more "positive" in outlook, than it's apocalyptic premillenial counterpart.  For example, men like BB Warfield (of Old Princeton), taught that the outpouring of the Spirit would progressively transform earth until it passed over into heaven.  Contemporary thinkers, like Bishop NT Wright in England, have taught similar views on eschatology.  What do you think the implications of such a view might be for your SWH, and the concept of "portals."

BB Warfield on Eschatology, for reference sake.
    https://www.monergism.com/thethreshold/sdg/warfield/warfield_millennium.html

I highly recommend this short presentation for everyone in the group.  I think it's relevant to the discussions at hand...

Last edited by desertdweller on Mon May 07, 2018 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Thu May 03, 2018 8:00 pm

From the stone age on, by the early 1800's the pop. of man on this planet reached one billion.

After that, it only took another one hundred yrs (1920's) to double that number to 2 billion.

Then after that, it only took another 50 yrs for our pop. to double THAT number to where it was 4 billion in the 70's.

Now we are getting very close to the 8 billion mark.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu May 03, 2018 8:45 pm

Well, it is certainly comforting for Chicken Little to learn that the sky is not going to fall on our heads.  

If only Footmann had told us this twenty-six years ago, he could have saved us much needless consternation.  I wonder who finally was able to reassure him.  Better late than never.

I guess I should be apologizing to Ron for having hoodwinked him, all these years.....  I’m sorry, Ron, it was just a childish prank on my part.  I never thought you would actually believe.  You should have paid more attention to your astronomy professor.  No wonder you failed the course.

It is a sobering thought, when you stop to think about it........ the Director of Science and Technology at the CIA actually believed Chicken Little for twenty-six years.  Wowser!  

Is there a lesson in there, somewhere?

Maybe...... just maybe the foundations of our scientific cosmology are not quite as solid as we like to think they are.

Even that would be a scary thought. I hope I don’t have any nightmares, tonight. Yesterday, it was just supposed to be a joke. Tonight....... I’m beginning to wonder!!

Sweet Release

Post by Sweet Release Fri May 04, 2018 2:01 am

* deleted *

Last edited by MantidEncounter on Sat May 05, 2018 4:41 am; edited 4 times in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri May 04, 2018 5:44 am

Hi all

Steve Bassett"  made a good point in one of his videos, about Disclosure.  

Any Nation in the world could come forward stating our visitors exist. if China or Russia Do it first .. The USA will have egg on its face. So hurry up USA

But he stated "Would you want Donald Trump dealing with the most controversial subject on the planet."?  

And i think the Answer would be NO..

So i hope the Next President is a more Tactful President and knows how to handle the Subject. Because the Time must be close in coming.

i Wait to hear your views

Signman. .. as Buddy say "Much Love especially to our comic /dimensional visitors.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri May 04, 2018 8:06 am

Kidding aside, as I try to whistle my way past sleepy hollow, there might be something serious going on here....... seriously, gogo......

I’m not positive that I’ve been thrown under the bus.  I haven’t finished checking my body parts.  At the very least, we’ve had a not so gentle defenestration.  

I knew that as we came closer to the day of reckoning the long knives would come out...... chicken little would have to be cut loose..... see if I could fly.  

I’ve said it many times before, and I’ll have to keep saying it until the end, I would never have been able to start this sojourn, without Foot holding my hand, almost every step of the way.  Twenty-six years is a long time, baby.  

At times I’ve been an asset...... other times, a liability, I’m sure.  

One thing we don’t ever do is discuss religion or philosophy.  In that last post was maybe the first ever mention of the small world.  It stands out there, almost as a signal.  

But, yes, we do have to do due diligence...... we have to kick the tires and keep on kicking them.  

Unless we’re completely off the grid, we know that the showdown inside the beltway only looms larger.  Is there any linkage in timing?  It’s difficult to imagine not.  It would be ironic if I got to throw the lifesaver.  But that would be my first impulse under almost any circumstance.  Ron knows that much about me.  

We might wish to ask, in retrospect, if there was actually a meeting at the White House, back it ‘83.  In my mind, that would be a rather significant data point, for all of us data freaks.  

In my chicken little mind, there are no accidents.  I doubt that any one of us, musketeers included, is redundant..... expendable.   That is one hypothesis that we may get to put to the test, sooner than later.  

So much for politics.  But, in the meantime, feel the coolness of the steel.  

12:20........

If God hadn’t already created portals, we’d have to invent them.  We don’t have to invent them, we just have to learn how to be fruitful, and multiply them.  

If you wish to get a feel for the politics, consider just the following two links......

http://energyskeptic.com/2014/net-energy-cliff-collapse-by-2030/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse

The looming energy cliff is why most of us are here, whether we know it or not.  

This cliff explains most of the politics that has been transpiring in Utah and Colorado.  

People are desperate to find a way out of our energy bind.  

Joe’s machine is being sold to its potential investors as a free energy device.  My presence was to lend a modicum of credibility, thereto.  

Yes, I’m skeptical of there being a conventional future.  I think we’ve run out of conventional marbles, even when you factor in alien astronauts, and their flying machines.  

I might be wrong about the possibility of alien technology.  I’ve been wrong before.  But my money remains on portal magic.  

I remain skeptical of the extraterrestrial hypothesis (ETH).  We have visitors, yes.  They come through portals from other dimensions.  What’s the difference?  

They are not another species of persons.  They are ‘messengers’ of the Source....... call them angels and demons, if you like.  

Call them portents of our voyage of return to the Source.  

They are psychopomps, or spirit guides, if you will.  They did not come to provide cheap fuel for your Hummer, despite what Joe
    Firmage is telling his investors.  

This is how the PtB wish disclosure to be introduced to the world.... as providing a fix for our conventional problems..... business as usual will be able to continue for another few years.... nothing to panic about.

Hey, a ‘free energy’ machine may be the best possible segue into Disclosure. Have at it PtB, don’t let me be a spoiler.

(cont.......)
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Fri May 04, 2018 3:39 pm

To quote a South Park episode, that makes ridiculously good sense.  A plausible answer as to what specifically is driving the timeline and creating the urgency amongst the PtB.  Petro dollar must end when we run out of petrol.  How to maintain power and control when your leverage evaporates?  Cue TTSA and the "evil aliens" narrative.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:05 pm