Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Bubbles! Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:44 pm

desertdweller wrote:Dan,

Did I just gather that Lucifer is not that bad of a guy, and that Aliyah is a supposed incarnation of Lucifer?  ... And that the resurrection of Christ was a foreshadow/first fruits of her portal work?  

dd, if that’s true, then Dan is the incarnation of Jesus. He’s just too shy to admit it.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:40 pm

Dan,

Going back to the coherence/correspondence discussion, this is what I posted earlier, that apparently didn't go through. It's from the Calvinist Theologian/Philosopher Cornelius Van Til. Could you interact with it, from your BPW perspective?

"In a way it might be well for us to call our position the Coherence Theory of Truth
    because we claim to have true coherence. Whether we call our position a correspondence
    theory or whether we call it a coherence theory, we have in each case to distinguish it
    sharply from the theories that have historically gone by these names. Accordingly, the
    determining factor must be a consideration of that which is most fundamental in our
    theory of correspondence or of coherence. Now this depends upon the question whether
    we have God’s knowledge in mind first of all, or whether we begin with human
    knowledge. For God, coherence is the term that comes first. There was coherence in
    God’s plan before there was any space-time fact to which his knowledge might
    correspond, or which might correspond to his knowledge. On the other hand, when we
    think of human knowledge, correspondence is of primary importance. If there is to be
    true coherence in our knowledge there must be correspondence between our ideas of facts
    and God’s ideas of these facts. Or rather we should say that our ideas must correspond to
    God’s ideas."
    Cornelius Van Til, Pg 12, a Survey of Christian Epistemology
    https://presupp101.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/van-til-a-survey-of-christian-epistemology.pdf

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Bubbles,

Should I call you Mr. Bubbles? Is your first name Kobra, by chance?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:33 am

dd, et al.,

Regarding Aliyah, van Til, etc., especially with regard to the prospective meeting at the mountain........

van Til..........

I am partial to the notion of a presuppositional approach to epistemology and ontology.  However, you will note that my presuppositions differ markedly from those of van Til.  Namely, van Til is a Bible freak, while I’m a Jesus freak.

Aliyah..........

My understanding, with respect to the Princess, is that she exercises control over those portals that may be relevant to Disclosure.  

Meeting at the mountain........

Again, in my understanding, the meeting at the mountain has been convened for the purpose of Disclosure and for strategizing relative thereto.  

Finally.........

It is my understanding that I am the designated discloser..... as designated by the folks who may have something to disclose..... I being their designated spokesperson, a situation conveyed to me solely by the Footmann.  

And, with regard to attendance at the meeting, the Princess has the final say.  

Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2018 at 7:39 AM
    Subject: Meeting at the mountain.......
    To: Aliyah
    Cc: Ron, John and Kevin

With regard to the proposed meeting at the mountain, I have made the following posting to the Open Minds Forum........ https://openmindsforum.forumotion.com/t295p300-hello-cy-omf-ii-part-2#13286

Feel free to offer your own understandings and suggestions.

Dan

(cont.......)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:37 am

Dan,

What is the nature of that distinction in method and in practice, though? All Christians of a historic/orthodox persuasion would hold to the fact that God the Son, as the Logos, is the "Principium Essendi" of human knowledge (the essential principle); whereas, Scriptures are the "Principium Conscendi Externum" of human knowledge of God (the cognitive external principle). This is similar to Kant's noumenal/phenomenal distinction, yet it predates such a division of knowledge. God himself is inaccessible directly to us, yet held as a "first principle" or "presupposition" (i.e. the noumena), while the Scriptures, and what they record/communicate, are clearly comprehensible to us, to an extent (the phenomena).

Could you please explain then the method and practice of being a "Jesus freak" versus a "Bible freak." If you are going to disclose, you will need to communicate that effectively, as a large segment of the population agrees with what is outlined above (though they might not be privy to the formal/theology formulation of it).

Thanks.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:35 am

Dan, once we move into a post-disclosure world, so many current well-known names in Ufology and Disclosure are going to lose their credibility on a massive scale because, by then, most of the world, meaning those outside of the UFO community, will have accepted the reality that we are being visited. Visited by exactly what is not even the issue here but it will be known to everyone out there that we are not alone.

So this means that the most brilliant minds on the planet in every field out there will now be focusing on the phenomenon and everything it entails with an intensity never before seen in the history of Ufology. Things that have been said and claims that have been made that don’t pass scrutiny and corroboration are going to be brutally ripped apart, piece by piece, and scattered to the winds.

So, going back to what dd asked “Could you please explain then the method and practice of being a "Jesus freak" versus a "Bible freak?”

He then gave a very good reason why you’ll be called up to the mat to answer that question.
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:38 am

You state
    99 wrote:once we move into a post-disclosure world, so many current well-known names in Ufology and Disclosure are going to lose their credibility on a massive scale because, by then, most of the world, meaning those outside of the UFO community, will have accepted the reality that we are being visited. Visited by exactly what is not even the issue here but it will be known to everyone out there that we are not alone.

Please don't fall out with me .. already P*ssed someone off this week.

As a dumb so and so I'm lost.  How will the Ufologist's loose all credibility if Disclosure is announced. is that not what they are trying to prove.

Again Dan don't fall out..

Even if Dan shows use proof on here that the Portal device works.. it will mean nothing to the person in the street.

Unless it comes from the Government (And this is why Dan is doing the disclosure,plausible dependability) they will not believe it..  

We had Confirmation just before Xmas and according to a number of the Ufologists  it only changed about 10% of peoples views.

Signman

Ps.. Loving the new Look Laughing Laughing
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:25 am

You keep saying that you're dumb signman but I just want to let you know that being dumb is ... Okaaaay.
    Especially here.

And why is that? It's because everyone in the forum is on acid.  

Ufos and their summoners, portals, the Spirit of Truth, strange critters, a princess, DJ's, a levitation machine, a magickal arts guy, an alt. right advocate, a synesthete, greys, reps, mantids, a hobbit, drones, phantom's, a poetry writing G-man, a portrait artist, an Eschatologist, a Theologian, a PhD guy, scientists, metaphysicians, a wizard, ET contactee's, a lake and a mountain... Yes, it's all here and more. And with a line up like that, trust me, no one notices who's dumb and who's not as far as who posts here. And most of all, no one f$@#ing cares either.

Just thought you should know.

Last edited by 99 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:25 am; edited 4 times in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:06 pm

Don't think you answered my question.. or where you just avoiding it
    Very Happy or did i not write one!

English has never been one of my strengths Very Happy

at least your still specking to me  Laughing

Signman
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:14 pm

99 is correct about the acid.

A time or two my pen here has been driven by that Daimon, pen tip dipped in my own blue burning blood.

I respect all are on their own journey.

I came to my Awareness suddenly.

I threw up instead of jump for joy.

And now I can’t blink.

Be careful how far you go though, the Logos on OMF is a recursive tape worm meant to free you from your delusions.

I thought we had progressed here beyond materialistic Gods and Daimon and an Afterlife.

How about here now and if you can’t find it here, you won’t find it anywhere.

Am I jealous of William Blake for his mighty clear vision, no, for I understand he felt his way through darkness one step at a time until he no longer could move. Then he sat down and relaxed.

I can’t relate to a true belieber about anything really.

Aren’t you guys listening to and understanding the implications of what Dan is pointing you at?

Shrug.

To each his own.

To let the world shape itself and to let people be as they are is a lot more challenging to realize than it sounds.

Letting go is the hardest thing I find.

Letting go of things that cause you pain seems almost impossible.

Existence for me now truly comes before essence.

The Life that happens to me and how I respond is simply what I AM.

We all here are just being Human.

Part of that is confusion and doubt and another part sure faith at times.

We go up and down and round and round with little to no orientation to center.

It is no small task to Know Thyself.

I’m only for those who can go beyond self and realize Self between us here now, the rest of the world are distracted appearances following appearances.

Enlightment is living life in the flow as it comes and knowing the living of it is the real thing.

From that view here now, you walk on Earth divine.

All else is a distraction, what I AM pointing at leads to the Fool’s Mate in two moves. Only the black can initiate the 2 move checkmate with the Queen’s help.

Almost never happens, but it is sweet when it does.

Last edited by smelly on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sign

Post by Sign Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:25 pm

Me thinks i should be on Acid to decipher Smelly's last post Laughing Laughing
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:11 pm

The disclosure process remains fluid, between the East and West........

The news will be the anomalously levitating cage.  This will be the bait.  The switch will be the BPWH.  The public will be afforded rumors of the bait, coming out of the ufo community.  

The levitation is the bait..... it is the foot in the door of Disclosure.  

The question is...... where does the physics end, and the metaphysics begin?

The are meta materials in association with the gyroscopes.  The material is nano fabricated, as would be the case with microchips.  I’m not aware that any MHD or electro-fluidics is involved.  

6:15........

I am simply unable to imagine that any purely physical configuration of matter might facilitate psychokinetic phenomena of a one sided nature, namely on our side.  

Rather, I would have to postulate that, if anomalous effects are being observed, they are being produced only in coordination with the other side.  

If this were the case, such phenomena would only be reproducible in a rather loose sense, not in a scientifically precise manner.  

It may be that the other side can be coaxed into some increasing degree of habituation, however, any such process would always be subject to termination by the other side.  

Continued cooperation is required, and must be assumed.  

We’re talking about a one-off, circus sideshow, not a model for factory production.  If there are meta materials involved, they would be functioning more as an RFID-type device, useful only to the other side, in the process of habituation.  

What I’m suggesting is that we are dealing with an ad hoc process, and not even an _exotic_ physical process.

Ad hoc...... for this...... ok, but what is _this_?  For what purpose is this sideshow being arranged?  I can only revert to my original suggestion....... it is only meant to be a sideshow to Disclosure.  Yes, it is a bit of a hoax, but it’s a hoax that is being arranged by the other side.  Yes?  Do you want your money back?

7:20..........

Yes, this is a bit of stage magic, but now we’re talking about the main stage...... the Big Top, the center ring, grand central....... the restaurant at the end of the universe.  It might be worth some slight of hand.  The magic will keep working for as long as Disclosure keeps on track.  This is not to replace the engine in your car.  

This is a Disclosurimeter, in effect.  Perhaps that was the message that the entity was trying to convey to Kevin, last week...... we’re watching you.  Don’t get sidetracked.  

Needless to say, this is not what Joe was hoping to hear.  This is not what he set out to accomplish, decades ago.  He was volunteered, like in the Army. He was about gaining access to the stars.  We are gaining access to the other dimensions...... to the hive.  The portals are opening.  They are for our edification, not to reduce our electric bills.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:34 pm; edited 9 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:20 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 13 54NmOGL
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:19 pm

Signman, if you went back through what I’ve written with an Acid and Mary Jane lense, it makes a different kind of sense to the modern non-intuitive mind, but I hid many things in plain sight.

I write mostly under trance using THC as my main guide, this last year at least, not that it matters, but it mattered to me to do it.

Not that it matters to anyone else, but I have very deliberately written in a spontaneous drug addled style to force you out of your comfortable tree houses.

Come down here, look inside yourself at this big dark hole.

It’s no-thing isn’t IT.

I went where we in our culture fear to tread, to death and the real in life. I stare at my death not blinking and it stares back waiting for me.

If people aren’t looking at the hole, they are distracted by appearances would be my bet.

The first time you really take a good look around you, the beauty of nature is revealed. You feel harmony with the nature and you see it is a symphony always happening around you. It becomes more and more beautiful. Your eyes have a penetrating force wherever you look, you can go deep.

You can even feel the flowers blossoming.

Name that superpower for me.

Do you have it?

Why not, it is your inheritance.

I call this 9 kinds of naked communicating with my Source.

My words are my non-actions, mostly now, they are non-volitional.

One forgets the boundary where One begins and ends.

And then you begin to spin...

...this is spinning here now.

I do love all my flowers.

All for ME.

“The eternal now, when seen through the narrow slit of the mind, appears as time. The infinite here, when seen through the narrow slit of the mind, appears as space.”  — Rupert Spira

Dust in the wind
    Heart on the mend
    Just enough light
    To pass the night
    Feel the heat
    Fear in retreat
    Oh to know
    The end of woe
    Oh to be
    Always free
    In the end
    Time will bend
    We will see
    What we can be
    Sin trends
    But Love always wins
    jofo

Post by jofo Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:36 pm

dan wrote:If there are meta materials involved, they would be functioning more as an RFID-type device, useful only to the other side, in the process of habituation.

why do you think this?

Sign

Post by Sign Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:38 am

Thanks Smelly..  for putting me straight. I've read a couple of your posts over a few times.. Must admit you have away with words.

I do believe there maybe some light at the end of the tunnel Shocked

Signman
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:01 am

jofo,

Why do I think anything?  Why do you think anything?  

I think because I am...... you think, too, please.  

I like coherence.  It’s an esthetic.  I’m a coherentist.  If you don’t know what you are, you are probably a correspondentist, wanting to be a coherentist.  I’m here to show you how.  

It’s easy to be a coherentist.  You just have to believe in believing.  Believe, hon....... as we say in Bawlimer.  You have a big choice to make....... you either have to believe in atoms or persons.  If you know Descartes, you know there’s no choice.  You have to start as a personalist.  After forty years of thinking about Truth, you’ll end up as the holy ghost or a personalist, maybe both.  

That’s all she wrote, jofo.  What more can a body say?  If you know truth, you know God.  If you don’t know any truth....... God help you.  

If you’ve ever had any faith in anything, you know truth.  If you’ve never had any faith in anything, God help you.  

You can’t believe in something if it doesn’t make any sense.  Science makes lots of little senses, but there is no big Sense.  Science abhors magic.  It takes all the magic in the world and sweeps it all into atoms.  I just sweep the other way....... all into the monad.  But, when you stop to think, for forty years, you’re gonna realize that it doesn’t make a hill of difference.

Whatya gonna believe......?  

Am I going to believe in the rattling cage down by the Lake?  Am I going to ask you to believe?  

Yes and no.  

I like to think that I’m not here by accident.  I like to think that life is not an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  I know a lot of wonderful existentialists who love nothing more than to believe that.  Each to their own.  

But, not quite.  As I say, everyone is going to have to believe in something.  So where do we start?  We can start with atoms or love.   If you start with atoms, you’re going to end with atoms, so why start?  If you start with love, you’re going to end with love, so why stop?  

It’s that simple, sports fans.  

I believe in Tinkerbell.  I’ve seen, maybe because I believe.  

I spoke with Bob Collins last night.  He’s seen and heard a lot of things.  Ron says Bob is crazy.  The scientologists got hold of him.

Did you know that the Aviary started in Reykjavik, in 1972?  Go figure.  Did you know that Ernie Kellerstraus was a scientologist?  I’d forgotten all that good stuff.  Ron is my historian.  

Some things never change.  

Kevin likes powerpoints.  I don’t.  If he starts a power point at the mountain, I’m gonna pull the plug, like I threatened to at the church.  

Somebody asked me what was the difference between a jesus freak and a bible freak.......

A jesus freak believes in history.  A bible freak has a lot of trouble understanding Greek......... namely, the word... logos.  They think that the bible is the word of God.  Jesus is the logos.  They’ve got the God of history.  Just follow the bouncing ball.  

But understand that this is not sunday school.  What is this?  

This is philosophy 101...... what they used to force you to take your senior year, in order to graduate.  

If you took all the science departments, and stacked them, one on top of the other, on the very bottom would be philosophy. The bottom is ok, but it should also be on the top.

What good is knowledge, if it doesn’t impart wisdom? It imparts cell phones. What good are cell phones?

What good is a rattling cage? Joe thinks it will get to the stars. Ok, but then what, Joe? Joe has no answer.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:06 am; edited 6 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:23 am

You are not separate from the phenomena.

Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:39 am

This morning I saw a PowerPoint on the concepts of multiverse and genetic engineering. One thing led to another and I ended up crying in the rain outside while all my kitties watched. Later on I forgot what it was even about. I read my favourite bible passages and reflected deeply on the dream where Dr. Green held me in his arms.

Dan, I can understand the desire to change paradigms, but aren’t we progressing too quickly? The NYT article left me emotionally crippled for a while, and I’m not sure I can handle the next release with the strange metal from New Mexico
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:15 am

Bubbles,

The very first thing that any good angel is supposed to say is..... fear not.

That’s basically all I have to say. Fear not, love’s gonna getcha...... sooner or later, and maybe a lot sooner than we could imagine..... even in our wildest dreams.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:22 am

Dan,

The scientific materialists sweep in the directions of the many (atoms), you sweep in He direction of the one (the monad), I prefer to sweep in the direction of the eternal one-and-many (The Holy Trinity). That seems to be the stable ground in between. The Creator/creature distinction, His eternal decree, or “blueprint” for reality, is the source of unity and meaning that I find for science, history, sociology, psychology, anthropology, and parapsychology.

Your answer about “Jesus freak” vs “Bible freak” was just a reiteration of the fact that you hold the “essential principle of knowledge,” over and against the “cognitive principle of knowledge.” However, you didn’t answer the epistemological problem associated with that, which the orthodox will surely ask offyou. How then do you “know Jesus?” Mysticism? Intuition? Rationalism? Empiricism? And how do you justify the fact that you claim to know Jesus above and beyond the believers who differ from you, through such methods? You say you believe in history, and that is what separates you from the “Bible freaks”, but is not the Bible history? And trust me, I know who/what the Logos is? Smile

Bubbles,

It will be okay. Keep on praying and reading Scripture. Trust it will integrate with what you are learning, and that your existential crisis will be resolved. Read some Kierkegaard maybe Wink.

By the way, you never answered. Can I call you Mr Bubbles?
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:27 am

thank you Dan

i sincerely appreciate your response

i'm also a believer in God and in truth

i simply see both as personal; God lies within as does the truth, it is what one thinks, no universality at all, but from within and personal, impossible to convey in words or works of art, solely derived from experience, when collectively experienced then true for all

i'm dubious of disclosure purely because of the potential to create and intensify human suffering and pain, but perhaps the process is unavoidable as you've pointed out. if disclosure results in widespread pain and suffering, then it only serves the discloser and not the disclosed, correct? not something to be cavalier about, keep your hands on the wheel at all times. i think you've been very thoughtful in this regard. i worry that others might not be so careful.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:35 am

dd,

I know jesus by his works.  Bad people do bad stuff in his name.  Good people do good stuff.  The glass is half full.  I’ll take the full half, thank you very much.

jofo,

Disclosure is risky business.  

You sure don’t want to complicate it.  That’s why you send a simpleton, like chicken little.  Yes?  

So, what are we going to do with the machine by the Lake........?

We’ll talk about it at the mountain...... the magic machine at the magic mountain.  

Now that we’re getting down to the nitty gritty..... well, something will work out.  We might have to wing it, but all’s fair in war and love.  

When you have a Princess, a cheetah and a frog on your team, what can possibly go wrong?

(cont........)
    Sign

Post by Sign Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:18 pm

Hi Bubbles, Jofo

Unfortunately we have started the disclosure process. Way to slowly in my view, has i have stated numerous times.  (Dan take note Very Happy )

There is an old saying   "No Pain No Gain."   We all live on this beautiful planet with Gods creatures.

As the ascension beings we have a responsibility to look after it for us and the other creatures.  

I feel, No hope that as we progress down disclosure road will come more technologies that would aid the clean up of the planet.  

so please take a little pain.

Signman
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:26 pm

Sure is nice not to have to believe anything other than what’s happening now.

The freedom is the divine thing.

Good and bad are just concepts to classify volitional action.

Non-volitional action, doing by not-doing, Wei Wu Wei, is before good and evil.

Why complicate your mind with such dualities?

Why pick sides?

Be on your own side and fear nothing.

Bubbles perfectly captures the muggle mind.

I think he is having us all on.

Dedicated to 99 and SM.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:43 pm