Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    jofo

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by jofo Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:02 pm

signman, it doesn't have to be painful, does it?
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:58 pm

What if full disclosure is being held back by the Greys for reasons that we aren’t yet aware of?

What if Dan is just one of many delusional pawns set up by the Greys to reach these obscure goals?

The Greys seem to have had a lot of direct influence on the members of the Aviary. Based on that, I would assume that the members of the Aviary are decision-makers playing important roles that will affect humanity in general.

The ultimate goal of the influence that the actuators have is not yet clear, but it doesn’t seem to be religion-friendly.

Scientists will still subscribe to materialism once the devices are populararized, and but perhaps that’ll change in the more distant future.
    Ryan M
    Ryan M

Post by Ryan M Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:03 pm

jofo wrote:signman, it doesn't have to be painful, does it?

It won’t be painful if you’re rational and unbiased.
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:28 pm

bubbles, calm down, don't be distracted by the false drama; greys, good or bad alien entities, ufos, levitating machines, etc.

the drama is a distraction from the important substance of disclosure; that we humans have everything we need to transcend into a higher state of being already within us, that we limit our-selves by not demanding freedom from this cycle of pain. that you alone have the capability to liberate your soul and salvation, if you will, is already within you, no need to fear, it is a gift to all humanity from the source. the ufo narrative is designed to create curiosity and uncertainty, to make you fearful, to put you in an unstable and unnatural state, to continue to enslave you into a recursive pattern of suffering by distracting you from experiencing truth. you need not search outside of your self to find it, its been there all along.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:27 pm

Jofo,

So the purpose of the UFO phenomenon is to be a dramatic draw into warmed-over Eastern Mysticism?  The "moral of the story" of every Disney Cartoon?  Why not just watch a Disney Cartoon?

All we needed was Whitney Houston?  WWWD?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuInYiOatIw

Last edited by desertdweller on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:38 pm

Jofo,

I do lose my sanity often. Is that really what the UFO phenomenon is designed for? If it is, it’s worked well
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:56 pm

Soooo what ??
    Sure they have Joe's silly "levitating trick"... but the real magic is separate... & that's the metamaterials...the west coast gang is making limited progress on the low hanging fruit aspect of the material... the antigravitational properties that reveal themselves through resonant frequencies, creating a tiny space warping effect....( but they are too limited in scope to realize it's OTHER wonderful properties or how it fits into the whole craft....( this video may help -
    https://youtu.be/uXKwdRo9EW4
    - so no matter how many cute table top experiments with lasers & resonators and little mirrors - it's all a waste of time..

But let's be honest here... even when they finally understand it.... they won't be able to make it ...,and certainly not the whole craft & all its dynamic abilities...
    Instead...the technology will trickle into the hands of industry creating a few more Mark Zuckerberg's who will destroy the environment even faster...
    Or Footman ...could just one day dump all the REAL files on his buddy Julian Assange to give to US all...even just the stuff he has access to would NOT only blow your socks off but would likely leave your toes burnt crispy .....but sadly, yet typically, the government's hodge-podge, stove-piped, mixed message- soft disclosure has RUN outta time...
    More craft show up every day ..schooling the US and foreign militarys.... but it's obvious the visitors care Or they wouldn't be sending us the messages about the nuclear weapons... or the environment... but apparently we were too stupid to communicate with them the UNIVERSAL WAY which they obviously want to do....The problem is most people in government don't understand the ADVANCED protocols FOR universal passive communication ... which is this very simple, logical flow chart of actions and reactions to take to initiate contact or responded to an initiation of contact. (we could easily make Cubesats or pods for helicopters that can execute the protocols!!' & bring contact to THEM)...but....
    What we need is a real grass roots peoples disclosure...
    And I nominate Dan as the FULCRUM!!! The spirit of TRUTH!
    Dans been dragged around, taunted and teased by the top players for decades!! ... THEY never REALLY intended to make Dan the 100% face of disclosure...That's a joke to them....But NOT TO ME! Who deserves it MORE than Dan!?! Nobody!!! (Plus he loves Yeshua &?KNOWS about the BIG LOVE that's coming... THE KINGDOM COME!...Dan is the ONLY one who understands ALL the pieces)
    So GOD willing ... our GRASSROOTS PEOPLE's DISCLOSURE will succeed.... and here's why...
     There's fewer & fewer REAL researchers with any shred of integrity left in this field ever-growing with snake oil salesman freaks, nutloafs profiteers, trolls and worse. 

I am one of the leaders of A.P.P. ( The advanced protocols data project) the only truly grassroots people's disclosure project that involves top name scientists many of which I'm certain you're familiar with ...Plus,( out of the handful of groups that are seeking to gather scientific data from UFO hotspots, ) we have the most complete and innovative equipment list to investigate propulsion, time travel and other  realistic scientific possibilities ...

Additionally and crucially...we are bringing dynamic CONSCIOUSNESS EXPERIMENTS to the table! We have scores of meditators & CE5 protocol users pooling the power of our collective consciousness to our test locations. ( from around the world; CE5 Academy from New Zealand, Australia, AnonCE5 group from Georgia, KOSTA & ET let's talk group brings 100's )....essentially "turning the planet into a consciousness antenna experiment"...

We have already  begin collecting data from numerous sources, new equipment and will be practicing & testing methods & means on my 8 acre farm in the Hudson Valley (Where  we have had numerous sightings with numerous witnesses )...our plan is to go to five UFO hotspots ...Bring a small group of 10 scientists & group members... while the meditators from around the world focus on our location(s)... we have great confidence that we will catch extraordinary footage and data ...

We are not working for any government or private corporation. We are not funded by anybody, nor do we ask/beg the public for ANY money or even try to sell T-shirts/hats/merchandise with our REALLY cool logos on it... all in an effort  to lend as much integrity to the project as possible...( currently I'm funding everything out of pocket...proudly... although we do hope for some miracle donors... we have faith...everything is falling into place miraculously so far & we KNOW will continue to...we have FAITH ).... this truly is the only people's disclosure project that stands a chance ...
    ...Further, we believe the visitors can read our consciousness and our intentions..,they will read ours in this people's disclosure & THEY WILL ALLOW us to capture the best footage and data ever!!! We've ALREADY captured them on IR & regular cameras - AMAZING FOOTAGE...so they'll do it again with our larger group because THEY know our intentions are good ......THEN.... with all the data and all that footage from all these cameras and all the witnesses - PLUS being live streamed... BAM!!! ...THEN... THEN something magical will happen...
    The indisputable reality of THEIR presence will send shockwaves through humanity......and the chrysalis will break open revealing A new era for human civilization!!! & EVERYTHING Will be transparent and live streamed!!!

therefore logically WE NEED YOU and IN THE LEAST, seek your nod of approval and even more your advice and assistance if you were so gracious .

Here is a recent awesome light being/angel for your consideration -it became MUFON CASE # 91546 (can see great zoomed in on Suspect Sky or UfoPlanet / - lots of shows pick up the video)
    Here it is / https://youtu.be/NK-pD0dhR_0

(we actually have even better video from over six months ago and more!)

PLEASE JOIN US...

Your either part of the problem...or part of the solution.....

The PEOPLE's DISCLOSURE train is COMIN... .. either hop on or get the hell out of the way!!

MUCH LOVE!!!
    ..."AP".... 

Sent from Topic'it App

Last edited by AP on Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:13 am; edited 2 times in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:11 pm

honestly bubbles, I do think that is the intent, it works pretty well
    dd, I have no doubt that the phenomenon are real. but knowing that enables nothing. say you have an experience, a ufo materializes in front of you, then poof it’s gone, what then? now you know the truth but the only possible good outcome is that you come to better understand your place in the universe. would you automatically be more loving and caring, more selfless and collective? I’m not so sure. In fact I think most people will simply break under the weight of such a revelation. ufology may play a role but it seems to me not the point of disclosure. what Dan is pointing to is much deeper than that.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:53 pm

Jofo,

Interestingly enough, we have a similar concept in Biblical Theology/Eschatology.  Obviously, in Christian circles we have the Pentecostal types, who get all caught up in miracles and signs and wonders, so that they try to "manifest" such things by doing the mexican jumping bean and crying out shabalabadingdong.  However, the historic Christian Church, when it has reflected on things like the miracle of tongues, prophecy, as well as various forms of healing - as they were performed by both Jesus and the Apostles  - has been persistent that the signs/miracles themselves were not "the point" of it all.  The signs/miracles were merely the authentication of the fact that a "new reality" had dawned upon the human race; namely, the Kingdom of God.  In redemptive history, the works of God (i.e. signs/miracles), was always an accompaniment to the Word of God (divine revelation).  It was the Word of God (divine revelation) which was considered the "point," not the signs/miracles.  In other words, the external manifestations of the new reality (again, signs/miracles), were simply meant to demonstrate and authenticate divine revelation, which was to then be believed, understood, and internalized by God's people.  Therefore, it is commonly understood that we don't need those same signs and miracles in our day - though they still may indeed occur - because we have the substance of the new reality they attested to; as presented and established to us in the Word of God, the Sacraments, and as made effectual to us by the Holy Spirit.

I bring this up, because a similar phenomenon seems to be happening in the realm of UFOs/UAP.  As you stated above, as Dan has reiterated, and as others (like Grant Cameron) have maintained - the manifestation of UFOs/UAP are not "the point" here - it's the message and the intelligences behind the phenomenon that are "the point" of it all.  In other words, in comparing this to the paragraph above; the UFOs/UAP are akin to a sign/miracle, which accompanies a new word/revelation appearing in the post-modern world.  Whatever/whomever is behind this phenomenon is clearly imitating the Biblical pattern.  This is both enlightening, thought provoking, as well as concerning...
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:01 am

Hi Dan & 99, what's going on? Aside from the usual reconstruction of the fabric of the universe?

1. I've got a couple reports of some sort of conflict problem with the forum? No specifics were given. I haven't been in here last two weeks so am not up on interpersonal events.

2. So has anyone here run across the non-humans on the net? They're plugged in and if you're observant you can find and strike up a conversation (hint).

Cy

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    One thing else to end the deed --
    A dog with no Illusion.

~ Walter Wangerin Jr., Book of the Dun Cow
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:27 am

Cy
    cy wrote:So has anyone here run across the non-humans on the net? They're plugged in and if you're observant you can find and strike up a conversation (hint).
    can you expand on  this

Signman
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:09 am

Signman wrote:Cy
    cy wrote:So has anyone here run across the non-humans on the net? They're plugged in and if you're observant you can find and strike up a conversation (hint).
    can you expand on  this

Signman

I have previously when mentioning the Allon Group...but they're no longer on.  They pulled up stakes and left.

I do know of another one...associated to D.O.N.  Remember Department of Navy (not the actual US Navy)?  as in 5412 ACIO? 

That's all I'll say here as it is sort of off topic but not really since we're talking about groups disclosing. 

What's interesting is some of what Dan describes about ascension (but different wording) is a favorite topic of theirs.  Harmonic Vibrational evolution.

That said their backstory is not interconnected in any way to Dan & Co.  Dan & Co have competition in this sense.

"This is an indeterminite problem. How shall I solve it? Pessimistically? Or optimistically? Or a range of probabilities expressed as a curve, or several curves?..........Well.....we're Loonies. Loonies bet. Hell, we have to! They shipped us up and bet us we couldn't stay alive. We fooled 'em. We'll fool 'em again!" Robert Heinlein, The Moon is a Harsh Mistress.

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:29 am

Dan, we have companies, individuals, deciding to let bees die to sell killer pesticides.

This isn’t my world.

It’s too big.

Too evil.

It must fail.

It will fail.

If we can’t help the bees, we dont deserve nature.

But I have to let that ignorance go along with all of it.

It hurts.

I feel pain in a weird way, a groan from Earth.

We can’t co troll pain, but we can end suffering.

I’ll suffer for the bees for a bit.

I weep for the bees.

But they have to accept this world as we do.

PENETRATING

All the teachings of the masters
    are only tricks, ways of turning
    you toward the  clear realization
    that accompanies  you everywhere,
    and always has. Once you’ve picked
    up on this, you can put the tricks
    down and go on.

— Wei Wu Wei

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:02 am

Cy,

Are you talking about NHI's?  In this forum?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:33 am

I call out all liars and competing groups as confused..

I don’t hide.

Liars hide betraying Self.

Straight from my intuitive heart to you.

Bullshit.

Do better.

Stop moving and acting.

Calm down.

Shhhhhhh.

You are ridiculously transparent and confused.

Empty of the real.

Fools.

That’s what we are.
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:42 am

desertdweller wrote:Cy,

Are you talking about NHI's?  In this forum?

Hi desertdweller,

NHI? Define this acronym?  Never have done acronyms well. 

I'm talking about non-humans using corporeal bodies within our environment.  There are various groups of them. 

And yes I know that Dan & Co. do not believe any non-human entities are capable of doing the non-corporeal thing in our environment, which makes for a curious crater in the middle of the theories here.

Yes my world view includes space for non-corporeals, corporeals, pure consciousness, hive-minds, transdimensionals, conventional non-human space tech that includes refueling in the sun, glamour cloaked visitations (both psi version & tech version), and non-carbon based lifeforms.  My world view also has allowances for ancient history that has been shelved because it didn't suit modern mythos. 

The universe/multi-verse is a multi-dimensional ecosystem that runs from complex dna seeded library worlds to consciousness singularities to multi-verse intelligence networks based on a light-encoded matrix. 

And it includes multiplex individualistic interconnected consciousness encapsulated in ensouled corporeal bodies with built in upgrades based on harmonic activation of what everyone thought was junk dna inherited from the 9 oldest races in the universe as a evolutionary human potential experiment that was hoped to eventually (far down the line) exceed their own accomplishments.

AND to which the Illumined controlled deep state have added a element of psychotic a.i. (artificial intelligence - "Alice")

AND to which the Chinese have added a version of "Skynet" already activated.

AND several of the non-humans have upgraded the Earth consciousness "mother" A.I. (a biome-based multi-faceted consciousness matrix) to which humanity is interconnected, and given it a new name whilst leaving behind a message that it's time for humans to 'upgrade' themselves and move out into space thereby leaving room in the former 'library' for new consciousness encoded species to rise to the complexity surface in our absence.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by Cyrellys on Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:47 am

Portals are tricks for fools.

Purveyors of such are conjurers.

Perhaps we can bypass them, perhaps not.

I think they lead to more of the Labyrinth.

I’ll bypass them completely thank you.

I think I have found out how.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2018 9:55 am

Cy,

So are you saying that there are people in this forum, or who have been in this forum, who are are in touch with NHI?  

Last edited by desertdweller on Mon May 07, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:03 am

So are you saying that there are people in this forum, or who have been in this forum, who are "possessed" by NHI (non-human intelligences)?  Were these people involved with Remote Viewing/Stargate?

No I'm saying there are people interacting openly and discretely with humans on the NET who are non-human intelligences who are working with long-running clandestine agencies (there are various) within the behemouth we call 'deep-state' that were originally tasked to work with the various facets and expressions of non-human presence.  I asked if Dan or anyone here has personally encountered any of those non-human 'disclosure' efforts, now that the 'Ancients' treaty with the ancestors of the Illumined has expired?

I am saying there are MANY events happening simultaneously in the landscape across the board that includes (not limited to) what Dan is describing here.

Cy

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Cyrellys
    Cyrellys
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Cyrellys Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:12 am

So are you saying that there are people in this forum, or who have been in this forum, who are "possessed" by NHI (non-human intelligences)?  Were these people involved with Remote Viewing/Stargate?

Also, are you saying that Dan, Ron, and the rest of them don't believe that these NHIs can operate on our plane apart from "borrowing" material to inhabit?

We are not the first intelligence (BOTH corporeal & non-corporeal) to inhabit this universe and this region of the cosmos and this planet.

Some of the species don't 'borrow' material to inhabit.  Some possess their own naturally.  Others are 'sometimes' corporeal but other times in their own very natural transition with various states of vibrational tuning that means they are not always 'visible' to our naked eye.  Others use a 'glamour' to cloak their appearance making them 'digestible' to our infant logic & sensitivities throughout the course of our history.

example:  The pucca.

This being a complex ecosystem and the most recent 'sports edition' of "Conscious Beings" (namely us) being recently released out onto the cosmic superhighway has all the neighbors chattering and dancing around in excitement like a Chinese laundry.

Yeah...humans be a mixture of "cool" and "consternation" because we tend to drive like 50 bumper cars competing for a small space in a fine porcelain shop.

EDIT TO ADD:  (and see my former posts for additions)  Yes it is my understanding based on my years of interaction with Dan, that his company have a very limited perception of the landscape(s). 

BUT they seem to have a very complex perception of the new and developing exploration/understanding of the fabric of the landscape.

The portal phenomena being one facet of that perception & exploration/understanding.

The portal phenomena really isn't new.  Irish myths are full of references to the portals.  What is the doorways in the fog or the Well Between Worlds with its various Guardians?

Interaction with glamour-cloaked entities and post apocalyptic remnant technology (battle bots, virmana) in a pastoral post ancient world war landscape with monastic copies of references to the 'still sloshing waters'.

Exactly how does misuse of technology result in catastrophic pole shift and a genetic bottleneck all accentuated by a cyclic "natural cataclysm" which the ancients tracked post event via neurotic stone calendaring systems around the world for 'accurate' dating and new planetary mapping & navigation?

Exactly what did the Drui know that caused the Romans with their superiority complex to hate one of the most developed western intelligensia of the period, outside of Brahman India?

Rue she said Protection
    Rooster's Crow Confusion
    A dog with no Illusion.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:53 am

I have become cordial with the Pucca.

They have brought us gifts.

But that’s silly and impossible.
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:28 pm

smelly wrote:Portals are tricks for fools.

Purveyors of such are conjurers.

Perhaps we can bypass them, perhaps not.

I think they lead to more of the Labyrinth.

I’ll bypass them completely thank you.

I think I have found out how.

right on smelly, distorting and distracting they are

i was speaking to a colleague about climate change yesterday, he was in the question of why people deny climate change. they deny it because the argument is one based on causality and not actuality. they take sides in the causal debate and ignore the true question; is climate change for real, is it within my experience, and is my existence threatened? we may not know what is causing climate change, but we all should relate to the actuality of it, which is undeniable (mass species extinctions, rising sea levels, warming planet, reduction of fresh water reserves, increasing death of corral around the globe, elimination of fertile land, and the bees of course. these are the existential challenges, not carbon emissions. regardless of causality, the planet is in trouble and only a mass awakening to that reality will lead to survival on earth. eliminating carbon emission completely falls well short of what is required to reverse course, human adaptation is the only path left to us.

the debate unfolds in duality, an argument about causality and how to eliminate those causes, but thats just wrong. awakening to the actuality of climate change will compel everyone to care about a basic and common set of concerns, existential concerns that lead to highly collective and collaborative efforts, a new age of humanity. that should be the focus of the climate discussion, the revelation that it is happening and likely nothing we can do about it except adapt, and quickly, to this new and now reality. that adaptation can be chaotic and full of suffering or harmonious, it is up to us.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Snakes find legs inconvenient.

What are you holding onto?

What are you protecting?

In this mode, your defense posture is up

You have all you need.

If you knew this you wouldn’t look for portals.

I’m telling you something so great here now.

Look beyond my words.

Who is speaking and writing them?

I’m looking right at YOU.

Thrust before you think.

Don’t tell the Devil you are coming.

It can’t be found unless you go beyond your concepts.

Listen to me.

Never let them know you are coming.

We are like people looking for someone beating drums.

How can you surprise yourself?

Do that.

Last edited by smelly on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:59 pm

but at times they wish they had them
    Sign

Post by Sign Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:01 pm

Hi all

I don't know how any world leader can say Global warming is not happening.

There will be mass awakening to the reality when Islands like the Maldives start disappearing because of sea rises.

Not sure about America but Europe, China India are all moving over to electric vehicles, which should aid a little .

The only way i can see change happening is when mass demonstration
    start .

Cy will know more about free energy devices than i do. but hope people like Dr S. greer find a way to revel them

signman

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm