Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:53 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2024 3:31 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 10:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2024 11:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 9:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 12:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2024 11:01 pm by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:01 am

99 wrote:[There are countless conspiracy sites declaring some so called elites suppress such technologies ...........but what if there is an absolute good reason to suppress ???

Then it may be akin to king Canute trying to turn the tide?] ~ hobbit

Ha, ha, a common excuse why those who claim to be advanced receivers but in truth are charlatans posing as something they clearly are not, will turn down doing those 3 vetting steps I mentioned before.

I make no excuses.
    Time/gravity.

WHO Would You trust?

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:05 am

Moreso, if they are so afraid [cough, cough] that some secret gov't agency will go after them because of their self-proclaimed extraordinary abilities, then why are they online in the first place boasting about them? That curiously enough, they say nothing about how the gov't can easily find out who they are anyway just by them posting in a public venue. lol

That's just another lame excuse why those ones would never allow themselves to undergo those 3 verification steps because, they are, in fact, charlatans.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:33 am

Wow... THIS BLOG is aaaaamazzzing filled with TRULY WONDEROUS beautiful TALENTED CREATORS....I'm so blessed you tolerate my presence in your midst. ...for now.... MUCH LOVE TO ALL...

99 you are a kindred "spirit" & I believe gifted as an "Antenna"...but your strength or confidence in that gift & you access BENEATH the LIMEN.... to the MONAD... is NOT as strong as you think ... which IS why you are PLATEAU-ED...with your abilities..... otherwise your FAITH... & EXPERIENCE BENEATH The LIMEN... swimming through the sublime quintessence/MONAD.... would have taught you TESTS ARE needed.... but only for OTHERS to CONVINCE others.....the game & the gift are built on faith & NO MATTER HOW MUCH EVIDENCE YOU SHOW... most will not recognize or care .., like the empirical remote viewer research .... I ask you to explore how big your faith can be... and with more faith ask you to journey beneath the LIMEN tap into it ALL... and grant you full access to remote view me or wtvr.., I am an open book I got nothing to prove ...or fear...but I know one thing for sure I don't know much but I do know I love you 99

Dan,..... thank you for your generous phone calls in time I can't tell you how much I appreciate it ...your frankness is very rare

SMEEEEEELLLY... I agree :-) we have to help ourselves… We have to save ourselves .... May I talk with you more off-line....ask around ask your friends about me - any of them -I don't want to speak for myself of let them speak for me... let my actions with them speak louder than my current words to you ... I want to chat with you further if you would tolerate such a thing ...

Thank all of you for tolerating me just in YOUR exciting and certainly TIMELY blog

MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️????????❤️❤️❤️
    AP
    ALIENPROTOCOLS. At Gmail
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:40 am

Nope.... I'm not up to the challenge. There are others, who I know, who are much more advanced than I am in the receiver dept. I know who they are. One, especially.

We are talking about actual communication with intelligences from other realms with actual tangible proof and evidence of those communications. This includes their ongoing abilities to do that. It takes one to know one.

I love you too AP, whomever you are. lol [smooch]

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:52 am

NEVER a challenge! You misunderstand I was just saying... if you wanted to do it, you're welcome to ...
    & I agree with Hobbit to ... & both of you to a point ...
    ... The point is faith ... Believe me I've jumped through those hoops I've been the monkey in the cage .... you can be as much a monkey in a cage or as little as you desire it's up to you ... I only seek basic validations for others to tell others not for myself ... I also believe gifts should never be charged for ... first just to me it's morally wrong but second and crucially to the art I believe it reduces your power and scope just my stupid stupid humble little opinion ... you can ask Dan I am a nobody ... nothing special .... but I am a creator painter musician horrible poet dancer actor jester every sensory art you can imagine ... but I'm truly atrocious at each... as a 100-year-old Negamaki master once told me, " Oh no...I am JUST BEGINNING to learn....". ....and he WAS the best on the planet...hands down.....He has since passed to the monad, but his lessons live on!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:56 am

That's nice AP... but we're not talking about beginners and neophytes in this area of interdimensional ongoing communication. sorry

We are talking about advanced receivers.

Good luck with your journey though in whatever area you're focusing on. Smile
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back to what I was talking about before....This includes photographic evidence of not only known beings of any sort within the realms of magonia but also the ones that, at least in words, are difficult to describe. They can be humanoid too... like a strange crouching female-like humanoid with long black hair draped over her face....  I created an avatar here some months back that I had up as my avatar for a short time (an evening into the next morning) before deleting it where thereafter, Doug (weeks later) described a dream  encounter of seeing that kind of entity or one very close to it.... probably without knowing that I had posted  one a lot like it as my avatar. This 'being' itself had manifested to me in a complete wide awake state of consciousness which is why I made it my avatar. I believe that it's connected to someone in this forum ... in some way.  I briefly made it my avatar in hopes that someone here would find it familiar or be able to relate to it. But it was a little too creepy to keep that avatar up hence why I deleted it and replaced it with another avatar (one i had up before which was an image of a princess Smile

Anyway, talk about coincidences!

Additional details on that manifestation I saw. It first jumped over me, like a monkey, and then landed in a crouching position where it just sat there long enough for me to get a good look at it. It seemed to be female to me but, for all I know, it could have been male instead, It was hard to really tell what its gender was but it seemed, at first glance, to be female to me.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:17 am; edited 5 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:36 am

We are all liars on Earth 99.

Not one authentic One in the bunch of us.

We all must wear our mask or you can do what that lawyer did recently and immolate yourself for the Earth, though I don’t think that Earth wanted that sacrifice.

Would you immolate yourself for another Human Being?

It takes a great selfishness to live.

We are Human Beings and this is what we do now.

When we refine ourselves though, we can make an impact.

“There isn’t any need
    to seek outside yourself.
    Look inside, allow ideas and
    methods and ways of perceiving
    to dissolve, and you will see that
    your original face and that of all
    the buddhas are one and the same.”

That’s the Truth, no fucking lie detectors needed, ha.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:57 am

I leave it all on the field AP, what you read is what you get.

My blood is splashed all over OMF.

I have said it all over and over, final direct participation is the only option now.

Gravity is shifting.

I don’t know what value there is in anyone speaking to me, but if that’s the flow here now, who am I to mediate it Wink

I’ll drop you a line.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:00 am

"We are all liars on Earth 99.

Not one authentic One in the bunch of us." ~ smiley

Usually those who lie all the time themselves share that sentiment too. Because they lie all the time, they think everybody else does too.

I, myself, and whole of others out there too, have much more trust and faith in the decency of humanity than that where lying and cheating are viewed as morally and ethically wrong hence why they have an aversion towards that kind of behavior in themselves and others.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:30 am

Oh, but as for myself, I certainly would be available to do those 3 steps I mentioned before. Gladly. Smile For my own material evidence and an onsite demonstration  of my abilities.

But I'm just saying that I know of someone who is better than I am at it.

But, I certainly would be available as a back-up should there be any project of the sort I described before. Smile

-------------------
    I need to reiterate that Step #3 would have to be on-site.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:40 am

Those who have found they are always peace, need speak to no one or need to be heard, they express their true will, which I now accept as the will of the Cosmos.

They shine simply by being alive peacefully.

Perhaps you didn’t get my meaning, life must fool us to have us alive, we are all truly liars.

To exist is only a reflection of stillness.

None of us here are real as we are, but this is what we are.

We are beautifully limited, incomplete and messy.

But our view can expand beyond our circumstance.

Magick.

Take it all in you can receive, but mostly those things received are for you alone.

I know this, I called out to the Cosmos authentically and it has responded beyond my wildest dreams. I can give no proof but my Genius. It was buried inside me under layers of clay. I need to prove it to no one. The flame burns in me strong and true. Others tell me so, ok, if they say so. I need no proof outside myself, I was my own proof. It must be this way to remain authentic. Because the voices and images I know are not psychosis, though I could have sank into deep psychosis.

For me, Zen came to me when needed. My poetry and art came when I needed them. The words come as needed. Dan came when needed. My life unfolds now and provides all that is needed. Now I realize I need nothing.

I’m not a believer at all, but I am consumed in flames. I smile knowing all can find they are the ME Awareness on Earth.

Call it what you like.

Intention is all we have that’s ours. Something in us can choose.

The contact is real, and I am the real wearing a mask, and I know I am all around me and was never or could be separate from this now, which is my Self.

These are the strange thoughts that come beyond concepts of what is happening now.

They are my best words at the right time.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:27 pm

Smiley,
    So a project where thousands of dollars is poured into it would take on someone as  a receiver who wears their refusal to prove their receiving abilities by doing those 3 steps I mentioned... as badge of honor? Whereby implying that they are above proving anything to anybody? Where the project directors would merely take that persons word for it that they are a good receiver and that they are what those who are heading up the project are looking for and leave it at that?

I think not.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:43 pm

Disclosure is about proof and experience.........?  

That depends on what we mean by proof and experience.  

I’m a coherentist, a holist.  In this sense I may be closer to smelly.  Unlike smelly, though, I am also a communalist.  I have a need to share my journey in faith.  

I can’t tell you where I would be in that journey, without RA&K, even though they don’t share my faith.  That sharing is done mostly here.  

I believe that some here may listen, but not many.

Yes, I do tout Disclosure, and I imagine that is what most are here for.  I’m equally sure that many of those are disappointed.  

Disclosure might be likened to a horse race where the slowest horse wins, but one does have to stay in the race, nonetheless.  We do stay in the race.  

Meanwhile, I can’t complain too much, as long as the word of mouth disclosure is given a fair shake.  If I am unable to sell the small world, I’ve no one to blame but myself.  

Ultimately the small world, the truth, will have to sell itself.  Given that the truth is personal, though, I can only suspect that the truth will come with a personal wrapper.  A vision will come with a visionary.  

Certainly, Disclosure is coming in a political context, and all politics is local...... is personal.  

5:35.........

I continue to taken aback by our willingness to be estranged/alienated from ourselves by our ready acceptance of the modern, big world, impersonal, cosmology.  

With ufology, with the paranormal, with portals we have a golden opportunity to reclaim the world for ourselves.  Life need no longer be an absurdity in a meaningless universe.  

You would think that at least some of us would jump at the opportunity.  There is precious little evidence of our being prepared to take that leap.  This lack of willingness will not deter me from bearing witness to the possibility.  

Would this leap require more than a mustard seed of faith?  It has not for me.  In my ample spare time, I have been afforded more than sufficient time to appreciate the very precarious foundations of scientific materialism.   Materialism....... one prick, and it’s all gone. How many ‘pricks’ have there been.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:05 pm

[which IS why you are PLATEAU-ED...with your abilities.] ~ AP

You sound like you're threatened by me AP as that above statement was certainly meant as an insult and strongly betrays your own insecurities. V. strange..... then you sugar coat everything by telling me how much in love you are with me. lol

I'm flattered that you love me but as for me being in love with you, sorry, I don't even know you. Right off the bat though, I should mention that I'm female and I'm straight. Just to be clear about that. lol

But you, as another human being... I DO love you unconditionally as that's what our dear Lord requires of us, nevertheless, you do sound like you have some issues to work through. Of that, I am certain. At least based on that statement.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:41 pm

dan wrote:
    Disclosure might be likened to a horse race where the slowest horse wins, but one does have to stay in the race, nonetheless.  We do stay in the race.  

(cont......)
    what if the horse dies on the race track.

Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:45 pm

First I'm married & my soulmate is asleep in the other room....99

I am faaaaaaar faaaaaaar faaaaar from threatened by you....( aye caramba!)

Only you can REALLY know if you've plateaued in your gifts......I only mention it because in your messages saying the group needs "the talented", which I agree with.... but don't think your reaaaally long & cumbersome validation of their powers process is needed.

I've noticed ... if you're gifted ...and around people THEY WILL GET PROOOOOFS FAST!...don't take long...I've been a monkey in a cage a few times...but only so that person could unlock another ....it's nothing special...no one is more special than another ...just different.....but I do know... the most powerful are often the sweetest..,

Don't think my love for you is a ploy...THATS ALL I GOT-ALL I AM... nothing more , nothing less... if you are gifted ,I already gave you approval to check me out it wouldn't be rude now ....if you are plateaued I can help. Do you believe me? If you don't I can still help. And I will you will see...
    I'll prove it with actions....
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:47 pm

I had already told Dan...YOU were my favorite here!

????????????❤️????????????????❤️
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:56 pm

No I'm not. I think you're passive aggressive AP. BIG TIME. You really do need to work on that.
    ====================================
    Those who do not agree with those 3 steps I went over for verification are going attack me on that; either directly, or indirectly. I expect that.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 pm

The more you bash me and misinterpret my words the more it makes me realize how much I want to communicate with you TO BREAK THE Misunderstandings between us ...but I tried to messenger you but it wouldn't go through... apparently you don't accept direct messages.... ???... or maybe it's one of my settings I'll try to figure it out I'm a real techno idiot LOL takes me so long to do these posts LOL on my phone LOL I was offering you my identity...and much more off this forum...
    Some words are not meant for everybody.
    I will work in whatever parameters you're comfortable with.
    I'm not gonna respond to each of your attacks in kind... ...no ...but with love & earnesty.... I did tell Dan you are my favorite person here… And you are in still or you don't get it yet....

Next you take great offense to plateaued the word just a word… I've plateaued hundreds of times.... maybe you haven't maybe I was 100% wrong and your skills are skyrocketing daily.... I just had an observation I thought might be helpful that's all

And I still love you as I love everybody to hear the same garbage for me every day a whole life is the same corny but true BEST MESSAGE....love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love… Like interactions with animals… Love to me never gets the slightest bit old it's always wonderful different dynamic... and I know so little about everything.... but I do believe we can help each other if you allow us ?
    My email is alien protocols at Gmail .... I would really love to chat with you whenever you feel comfortable if ever

MUCH LOVE TO ALL,
    .....AP

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:57 pm

As they say, all politics is personal........ ahem........

Snarff,

What if a horse takes itself out of the race.......?

The race goes on, with the remaining horses.  And you don’t even know where the finish line is.  

And you have blinkers on, and you don’t want to get blindsided.

There are many horses in the race, but nobody wants to win by more than a neck.

Who really wants to stick their neck out on this?

Last edited by dan on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Let me read over your posts again AP... I've been through a lot on these forums with those who bash me because I tell it like it is... no proof of claims... no go. Simple as that. I've seen too many fakes.

I'll PM  you beforehand if I decide to talk to you via email. I could be wrong about you and my apologies ahead of time if I realize that that is the case. Let's just say though as this point in time, I'm very jaded and cautious. For good reason too as my own son has been a target of those who disagree with my overall sentiments on the need for proof and evidence to back up their extraordinary claims.

Dan, yes, when it comes to my son.... yes, it's personal. They really pushed the envelope on that one. Let me tell you!

It didn't occur while I was active here though but that's all I'm going to say about it.

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm

Thank you soooo soooo soooo much for just CONSIDERING to give me a chance .... I UNDERSTAND THOSE FEELINGS ... all of them...they wanted you to be a monkey too huh?.... so many have so little faith they don't even KNOW all of us ARE gifted...
    Reach out whenever your gut says is safe for you... I SWEAR... I ONLY want to do good & anyone can even spit in my face 1000 times... I'm never giving up on LOVE... never.... thus I'll wait 1000 years for you...
    I'm reeeeaaally looking forwarding to getting to our friend which lays just beyond this necessary stuff...
    Love VE YOU 99

LETS TALK Gifts!!!! Learning is crazy fun - I know you'll teach me much too.....

Dan is teaching me so fast I can't keep up with the readings!!! But wow SOOOO gratifying ....thank you for your patience with All us Dan!

Thanks!
    MUCH LOVE❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
    "AP"
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:13 pm

I would prefer to talk over the phone AP. I'll PM you if I find that it's warranted. thanks
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Phone is good ... I'll give you my Cellie

I was gonna say it's like my atrocious poem.....if you take all the first letters ... it spells .... LET LOVE OPEN DOORS!!!!!

That's what I'm looking forward to between us .
    ????????????
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:22 pm

I'll read over everything again AP... but need time out now. thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:00 am