Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:33 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:23 pm by RealPan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:18 pm by dan

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 12:04 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 2:10 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

» The scariest character in all fiction
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2024 12:54 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

March 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:04 pm

And we are are social and connected in time.

No object can be objectified, including the nonexistent god.

It is part of awareness to be social.

It is part of Awareness to breath and walk.

It is part of awareness to use synchronicity.

Time is part of Awareness.

All of this is happening in One Mind and that’s why it’s all connected.

So Dan is wrong saying I say we are not social, we are social and the monad is here now in our perceiving and what is perceived.

We are connected to everything because time is integrally connecting everything always now. The future and past don’t actually exist and science says this more and more.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Dan, Life is not an illusion.

Life is all that really exists.

Death claims the impermanent, which is never real.

Dust to dust.

We are appearances of Mind here now to be more accurate.

I share what your heart teaches you when you listen.

No books were needed.

We each are original and can instruct ourselves about the nature of appearances.
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:37 pm

How am i in a "portal" if you havent defined what a "portal" is in the first place
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:29 pm

Wherever there is Awareness, there are portals.

And things exist just fine as an appearance without proper definitions.

Definitions are the problem.

Drop your need even for definitions and you will walk through the biggest portal in the Universe!

Do you hear that, don’t try to understand, quantize, or know, just give yourself to what is happening in your life.

Let it go and you will learn what I mean.

Sounds like hippie bullshit I know, but guess what, it works!

That, I can tell you from experience.

Dan may be able to give you more answers, I have none. I just have a guide to how to be a Human Being.

The guide is to be a Human Being Wink

That’s also how to live enlightenment, just be your Self here now always.

Definitions will distract you.

Concepts will distract you.

Haha.

Portals and green doors are related.

Haha.

Sorry, just having fun with Awareness, you can do whatever you want with IT Wink

I speak for Awareness, anyone can, but speaking is not Awareness.

Definitions can’t get you there.

You are already on the other side of the portal, haha, you just don’t know how to see IT yet.

You control one thing in your life, your intention and that’s the key to the portal.

What do you want and why?

Want nothing and you gain everything Wink

No cheating is possible.

Nothing alien is possible to ever exist apart from us.

There are no Aliens.

So no Disclosure is needed.

What’s happening is IT is disclosing itself to IT.

Don’t blink, no blinking allowed.

No beliefs allowed.

Nothing survives the gateless gate but LIFE!

Haha.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:14 pm

smelly,

I hope that you have achieved your own enlightenment.  

At this point I’m not sure who or what you are communicating with..... or why.  

Do keep us posted.  

Snarff,

TBMK, smelly is partly correct in saying that all of us are in a portal.  

We are walking portals.  Everything we can conceive of is a portal, in that it is a microcosm.  

Relational existence is the claim that everything is a portal to everything else.  

A long time ago, I experienced what many people refer to as being born again.  That, too, serves as a portal experience for many.

A cell phone may serve as a portal.  But, at the same time it may serve to distract us from more natural portals.  

Fraternity hazing is an attempt to induce a born again type of experience.  

Many movies attempt similar such experiences.  The Trueman Show comes to mind...... most science fiction.  

What may have happened by the lake was a bit more convoluted.  It involved a convergence of various intentions, technologies and spontaneities.  Such phenomena cannot be mass produced.  They can be habituated.  I suspect that this is where we are headed.  

What do you think?

Each of us is a window on the Monad.  smelly thinks of the Monad as something impersonal.  He may be half right.  He suffered some degree of mental abuse around the fundamentalist church of his youth.  If figures.

I’m a trinitarian, of sorts.  smelly is a monotarian.  

I’m a bit of an eschatologist.  The Eschaton will be our portal to end all portals.  

The WoM/MoAPS is a bit of a preview.  The world won’t end but there will be many such attributes, as we appear to fall of the edge of the world.  Such is life in the best possible world, which is necessarily a small and personal world..... me being a personalist.  

Don’t worry about smelly, he fell off, several years ago.  

(cont......)
    Snarff

Post by Snarff Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:17 pm

Dan,

Thanks for the reply Im very new here.
    Im also very lost.
    This is all confusing but I believe i understand the general concept being put forth.

I just dont understand "Foot Man" and what his riddles mean
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:39 am

Hey, Snarff,

You’re not the only one.  When you figure out Footmann, please let me know.  I’d like to know, too.

12:15...........

As I understand it from Foot, Rick Doty has gone over to Steve Greer.  That was my political lesson this morning.  

Foot also admits that he and Hal can be thick as thieves, when they want to be..... when Foot is not blowing the whistle on Hal.  

Does Hal blow the whistle on Foot?  I don’t know.  That would be like a man biting dog story.  

Is it Foot and Chicken against the world? Sometimes it’s like we’re in a foxhole.

What’s going on with donald? It seems like the whole thing is a charade..... a soap opera. It sure is entertaining. We’d better enjoy it while it lasts. I don’t think we’ll ever have a more entertaining president.

We were only supposed to drain the swamp. Maybe we’re doing more than that. Are we throwing out the baby, too?

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:25 am

[What may have happened by the lake was a bit more convoluted.  It involved a convergence of various intentions, technologies and spontaneities.  Such phenomena cannot be mass produced.  They can be habituated.  I suspect that this is where we are headed.] ~ dan

Amongst others, the key phrase is, "They can be habituated".

Just saying that is a dead give-a-way at what those guys at the lake were attempting to do there.

Showing up at the same time everyday and this includes location too.... That's the number one rule when it comes to continuous transdimensional contact especially those intelligences that respond through technology.

What went on at the lake is not nearly as "convoluted" as you say Dan but no one wants to go into any detail about it so as not to be taken seriously. I fully expect that you will be negating everything I'm saying in this post for that reason. Shame!

I hope they learned something very important throughout all of it and that is... you can't put technology ahead of having decent human 'receiver/conduit'. You can have the best technology (newly invented or not) out there but that doesn't add up to a hill of beans if there's only a poor or mediocre receiver available to try to pull the whole thing off.

-----------------------
    The experimenters who are always working on the technology end of it to improve communication are usually the ones who are not wired the same way as the ones who only need one simple gadget to get clear and consistent reception. This also follows for decent recorded visual reception/feedback too via a cam so that would be the only other gadget needed.

A whirling magnetizer machine or whatever is not a replacement for a good receiver. Plain and simple.

Yes, conducting such sessions is, in fact, opening up a portal....

Last edited by 99 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:47 am

Your simple gadget sounds like an actuator.  More complicated gadgets, with the proper handlers may also be effective, as I understand it.  Magicians help, but too many cooks can spoil the broth.

But, yes, habituation is what this game is about.  With the MoAPS, we are attempting to habituate the Kingdom, starting from the kingdom within.  No?  

This is what smelly has been trying to tell us all, all these years..... the kingdom is within.

Ok, wonderful. Now we’re trying to actuate the kingdom.

(cont........)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:59 am

I'm impressed that you knew about, as you put it... "habituation". Very impressed.

Also, yes, tape recorders are actuators too. lol

Those guys are not going to be able to build their own spiricom-like system, or rather, one that actually works, if they don't have a good receiver to begin with.

Last edited by 99 on Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am

I’m supposed to know everything.  Didn’t you know?  I don’t, so I’m allowed to cheat, etc.

According to smelly, we all already know everything.....we just don’t know that we know.  

But, yes, habituation is key.

The WoM/MoAPS is just about actuating the habituation.  

1:50.........

Habituating the actuation is what metamorphosis is about.

The butterfly is the habituation of the developmental patterns emerging in the chrysalis phase. Yes?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:55 am

The kingdom is within , as the dimensions are within, as the universe is multi dimensional .

That which We consider as physical is merely one dimension, on alternate dimensions within You, no matter where You are is Your eternal self.

We ( our eternal ) enter into the dimension of here and now to experience , We chose or bodies whilst they are forming in our mothers womb.

We are the drivers of vehicles, just as though You had entered a car showroom and drove out in a car.

I chose a hairy footed hobbit vehicle.

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:18 am

hobbit,

Ok, yes, this is all part of the metamorphosis.  

My ever so modest suggestion is that the BPWH can provide an overview of the process from Alpha to Omega, and back again...... like where’d we come from and where are we going...... back to..... and how do we get back....... via the butterfly, of course.  

No?

This is what Owen Barfield was trying to explain......

We start out as the cells in the 12x12 segmented caterpillar.  This is tribal consciousness, or original participation.  

We are just coming to the end of our ego phase.  It is in their ego phase that the individual cells, us, reassemble ourselves, having completed the wiring of the planet, through capitalism.  The internet is our wire frame to guide the assembly of the butterfly.  No?

That’s about all she wrote.  This is mostly being done in our collective unconscious.  We’re basically along for the ride, as interested observers.  No?  

Enjoy the ride, and mind the gaps.

(cont........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:50 am

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/11/02/pineal-gland-science-dmt-fluoride-and-activation/

I have never even smoked a cigarette in My life, it appears though that DMT is available night and day.

I informed Myself that We crave novelty, the 3D physicality that is not in 5D.

If?????
    We have experienced all there is to in 3D.
    https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/if/
    Then perhaps another dimension offers more novelty?

hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:42 pm

No, smelly achieves nothing.

He is on quite a trip though.

I’m the best brain damaged as I can be.

And I’m a temporary atheist, thank you, which means I recognize absolutely no authority or spirit but myself and Awareness.

The rest is connected to me in time, which is just change.

The universe is only change and the story of arising life.

Enlightenment is not a thing to be found, it’s a way to live simply, letting the world shape itself.

There is absolutely NO personal God, drop it.

You can use any metaphor you like to describe perception, perceived and perceiver, but don’t actually believe it.

Dan doesn’t understand me much better than I do him.

I post where and what I want Dan as the spontaneous action flows.

But life is personal and it’s before personal too.

Do you remember your face before you were born Dan?

No, you don’t, so you know what you need to, don’t sweat the rest.

Hobbit, it’s fun stuff to go into the weird states of mind, but you don’t need to.

If we saw clearly, you would trip every second on life.

Life is a fucking trip man, the craziest shit ever on an impossible rock spinning at just the right distance, in just the right way, impossible really as we understand things.

It’s a setup I scream again, it’s a total chaotic setup!
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:06 pm

I am having you all on truly, for I have unraveled myself and I lay upon the floor a heap of nothing.

It’s so funny to me, I am dancing at my death.

Who was that sad confused boy, I can’t remember him hardly at all.

Best to you on your sojourn to Awareness.

It’s too funny to be here now.

I’m having a divine time Wink

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Thanks everyone.  

Now I have a special treat.  I’d hate to have to admit how many times I’ve been upstaged by my goddaughter.......
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:13 pm

Anyone who loves sea turtles is alright in my book.
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:58 pm

I think 99 is right...and MORE!
    In ANY effort ...no matter the type or location of the portal... or EVEN ANY special vehicles ... the TRULY gifted can ONLY help! The problem ...is separating the wheat from the chaff!

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:32 pm

Ain’t no one gonna save you
    Because there ain’t no one to be saved
    You are wholly responsible for your life
    Which is your answer to an impossible lie
    God don’t make no war
    That’s all on Man
    It will end when their veins run green
    This is the War Racket Baby

"Analysed, reason is raving.
    Feeling, examined, is pain.
    What heaven were to hope for a doubt of it!
    Life is anguish, insane;
    And death is - not a way out of it!"

- The Drug Fiend Aleister Crowley

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/poetry-excerpt-from-diary-of-a-drug-fiend-a-book-from-1922-a-fav-of-hypers-youth.250471285/
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:50 am

AP wrote:I think 99 is right...and MORE!
    In ANY effort ...no matter the type or location of the portal... or EVEN ANY special vehicles ... the TRULY gifted can ONLY help! The problem ...is separating the wheat from the chaff!

Initially, that part would be easy. Here are the steps involved in this:

1) The person of interest (POI) posts evidence that support their claims that they can do what they say they can do in an online venue.
    2) The POI then is willing to undergo a lie detector evaluation by a professional service that's also used by local law enforcement agencies in their local area to prove the veracity of their evidential material they posted online for the public to see. The results of that test which would be a scan of the original official document on that would need to be posted online in a public venue also.
    3) If, so far, everything checks out, the POI is then willing to do an on-site demonstration of their abilities to interested parties. A report of that evaluation including any evidential material would then be posted online in a public venue too.

Without hesitation, those who are the real authentic item will be more than willing to do all three of those steps to get the ball rolling.

Most personal claims on the internet about their extraordinary abilities but are, in fact, liars, will not be willing to follow through with any of those steps and will give a number of excuses on why they can't do that. So right there, you're ruling out the charlatans.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:59 am

99 wrote:
    AP wrote:I think 99 is right...and MORE!

Initially, that part would be easy. Here are the steps involved in this:

1) The person of interest (POI) posts evidence that support their claims that they can do what they say they can do in an online venue.
    2) The POI then is willing to undergo a lie detector evaluation by a professional service that's also used by local law enforcement agencies in their local area to prove the veracity of their evidential material they posted online for the public to see. The results of that test which would be a scan of the original official document on that would need to be posted online in a public venue also.
    3) If, so far, everything checks out, the POI is then willing to do an on-site demonstration of their abilities to interested parties. A report of that evaluation including any evidential material would then be posted online in a public venue too.

Without hesitation, those who are the real authentic item will be more than willing to do all three of those steps to get the ball rolling.

Most personal claims on the internet about their extraordinary abilities but are, in fact, liars, will not be willing to follow through with any of those steps and will give a number of excuses on why they can't do that. So right there, you're ruling out the charlatans.

http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm

How long a list do You require to see that PROOF is not everything.

There is a detectable matrix, and I can detect it, measure it, show where the compression locations are that consciousness flows in/out of.

I follow many others, as I keep walking into megalithic sites and later churches, and masonic lodges.

Hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:19 am

If a person or a group of people are pouring thousands of dollars into a project, TANGIBLE VERIFIED PROOF is absolutely necessary when it comes to commissioning an advanced receiver. It would defeat the purpose of their project if they settled for anything less than that.

The receiver would be willing to participate in the endeavor for free though as the project would be in the name of true parapsychological and scientific exploration. IOW's in the hard and soft sciences.

It is assumed that some in the interested party will be affiliated with an accredited university as the project would need continuous monitoring in the area's of their expertise.
    Suggestions, just to name two:
    A physicist
    A parapsychologist
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:16 am

99 wrote:If a person or a group of people are pouring thousands of dollars into a project, TANGIBLE VERIFIED PROOF is absolutely necessary when it comes to commissioning an advanced receiver. It would defeat the purpose of their project if they settled for anything less than that.

The receiver would be willing to participate in the endeavor for free though as the project would be in the name of true parapsychological and scientific exploration. IOW's in the hard and soft sciences.

It is assumed that some in the interested party will be affiliated with an accredited university as the project would need continuous monitoring in the area's of their expertise.
    Suggestions, just to name two:
    A physicist
    A parapsychologist

There are countless conspiracy sites declaring some so called elites suppress such technologies ...........but what if there is an absolute good reason to suppress ???

Then it may be akin to king Canute trying to turn the tide?

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:30 am

[There are countless conspiracy sites declaring some so called elites suppress such technologies ...........but what if there is an absolute good reason to suppress ???

Then it may be akin to king Canute trying to turn the tide?] ~ hobbit

Ha, ha, a common excuse why those who claim to be advanced receivers but in truth are charlatans posing as something they clearly are not, will turn down doing those 3 vetting steps I mentioned before.

If they are so afraid that some secret gov't agency will go after them because of their abilities, then why are they online in the first place boasting about them? That curiously enough, they say nothing about how the gov't can easily find out who they are anyway just by them posting in a public venue. lol

Last edited by 99 on Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:48 am