Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:52 am by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 1:11 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:03 am by dan

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    @awestruckt

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by @awestruckt Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:21 am

Dan, your post this morning brings me back to my question about your vision for the BP MoAPS. In Joe's version, we can envision a specific scenario. Like the synopsis of a movie plot. He announces this marvelous new breakthrough, grabs people's attention, then "unanticipated" metaphysical stuff starts happening, and then we're off to the races. Portals open, people venture into Cheetahland and viola we're all singing kumbaya around a drum circle and communing peacefully with all of God's children throughout the concave earth.

The heart of my question is that I still can't see what your "screenplay" for disclosure would look like. So far what I can piece together is that you would have ECM or one of the NYT folks write an article about OMF, and some interesting and novel thoughts on the big questions in life. Then folks stop by the forum here and read about the BPWH. And they are intrigued by your hypothesis, and tell their friends and gradually we get to the 100th monkey. Then what? Do these folks pester congress to have hearings about metaphysics? Is everyone just so pursuaded by the talk of CTCs and concave earth hypothesis that WoM generates millions and then billions of visits to OMF, and then eventually the whole world decides on their own to put down the guns and stop popping out kiddos and return to a more tribal lifestyle?

The challenge is that we can think of a scenario/synopsis to describe what Joe (and/or TTSA) are trying to do, how they'll use nuts and bolts to "meet people where they're at", and gradually lead from physics to metaphysics to some paradaigm shift. But I still can't see clearly the path that you propose. Can you show us how you get from OMF to Omega? Like if you had to write the plot synopsis for a screenplay.
    painterdoug
    painterdoug

Post by painterdoug Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:48 am

Thanks Murnut,  Thanks Dan  /    its crazy out there!
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:48 am

If You look back through My posts You will see Me trying to describe what is detectable at such as portal chambers ( called burial chambers)

Basically 55 spiral implosion pathways and 34 outrush spiral pathways.

Consciousness follows these pathways that are created by 495 straight pathways crossing relative to the 55 and 306 straight pathways relative to the 34.

Fibonacci is king.

The spirals are nested at an angle that can be found on pyramids ( that's why they built them to FIT the available geometries)

The net consequence of countless of these about this globe is time/gravity.

If You therefore locally vary this rate, You will alter time/gravity locally, and it will not simply stop when the device is powered down until the local variation returns to normal.

As there are multiple dimensions involved, You will therefore also vary them locally ( probably light up on a panel in advanced time)

hobbit

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:54 am

[There is usually a spectrum...... from truth to untruth, with a lot of subjectivity in between.] ~ dan

My view:
    As far as hard core documentation goes, there are centuries of demonic possession cases that many believe to be true. This phenomenon has paraphysical aspects to it too. But here's what I know, anything that claims to be from those realms outside of our own, cannot be trusted with regards to who and what they say they are... and how they manifest to us. This goes for how they may appear photographically or via audio or both. That old saying "the Spirits lie" is very true. A lot of people don't want to accept that, unfortunately.

Are they demons in the religious sense? My view is that there are trickster intelligences that say who and what they are to suit their purposes. Some pose as ET's via channelling, which, is a form of possession. Being a receiver of verbal meta-data telepathically from those intelligences, falls into the same category. They can also appear in altered states of consciousness and can even induce that state when they want to.

They can also overshadow some people in any form they choose. This includes overshadows as Reps, greys, mantids etc... This said though, just because they can do that, does not mean that the person himself/herself is an ET.

These intelligences are shape-shifters. They are like the Jinn. They run the spectrum between benign and malevolent.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:17 am

As I sit here centered, it is very enjoyable to see you all holding on to the branch by your teeth.

I have always here challenged conceptual thought about this experience of Life.

What you all do here mostly is not live your life in free fall.

Just look what people post.

Confusion and delusion.

No, you dig your teeth into the branch.

You do not accept your deaths mostly yet.

It’s fine. Hold on tight in fear or let go and find your center, who cares really?

I know one is more enjoyable and that pain is an illusion.

You are so very distracted by delusion mostly still.

We engage the world compassionately and wholeheartedly as ourselves!

No doctrines, philosophies or metaphysics needed.

Just being here now was always the heart of the experience.

No separation of One Mind and phenomena.

I’m glad Dan is on the path of Immaterialism, which is the Path of Self.

No thing exists out there, no independent god or devil.

I’d let go if I were all of you, life in free fall is the kingdom of god.

Monkeys live up in trees and never let go.

Wake Up
    Grow Up
    Clean Up

I am directly pointing to IT now.

In conceptual thought only, you miss so much of this life experience.

You will not get another life.

You were given this one.

Drop that lie right now.

Face death here now in life.

Each moment is the Universe.

Amor Fati
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:06 pm

Afternoon, all.
    Just saluting you with song:

Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:34 pm

Smelly,
    This goes for Aleister Crowley too. Did he really contact and receive feedback from the god Horus and other entities too? Is that the Virgin Mary who appeared at Fatima or elsewhere? Did medium so and so contact someone's dead aunt? Do ET contactee's/ abductee's/ experiencers really have encounters with ET's? And the list goes on and on but most people have their own beliefs as to who and what they invoked, encountered or whatever. And if the entity says it's so and so, they amazingly believe it!  The fact is, they are all just shape-shifting intelligences that can manifest themselves any way they want. They can also manifest via your wish fulfillment.

I've made a lot of enemies by my speaking with candor about the reality of other-worldly personified manifestations  ... to the point where most people want to clobber me over the head for even talking about it. Those entrenched in strong belief system's have been very offended by it.

Is it a god?
    Is it a human discarnate?
    Is it an ET?
    Is it a 'light being'? Or an angel?
    Is it a demon?
    Is it Big Foot? Or the Loch Ness Monster?
    Is  it the Virgin Mary or a saint so and so?
    And the list goes on and on.

They are all the same kind of shapeshifting otherworldly intelligence's doing the same thing since time immemorial.

Wake up! Shed your self-serving delusions! These intelligences know us better than we know ourselves.

The sad thing though is that no one wants to hear this... let alone acknowledge it.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Yes MaureenAnn... our words travel across the universe. Very true. Just like what it says in all of the bibles of different religions out there... first there was the Logos (or whatever they call it). The word came first before everything else.
    MaureenAnn

Post by MaureenAnn Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:12 pm

Thank you, 99. One interpretation of "abracadabra," I'm told, is "I create as I speak"...

Have a beautiful weekend!
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Sheesh! I'm such a blabber mouth today! lol You have a nice weekend too MaureenAnn! Smile
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:35 pm

MaureenAnn wrote:Thank you, 99. One interpretation of "abracadabra," I'm told, is "I create as I speak"...

Have a beautiful weekend!

Ha! I meant to say that I like that interpretation of that song. Very true! Smile
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:28 pm

Your disclosure task is at Hand. Time to rise and play the Band. Kevin wants you to throw some Sand. Soon you will know where it must Land. It is your task to act like Rand. The Cheese needs help so grab phone and be Grand. (ECM)
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:47 pm

And so it begins ...

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/04/13/trump-announces-u-s-military-strikes-in-syria.html

Post by isaackoi Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:37 am

(Isaac,

I have edited your post to better adhere to the etiquette of this section.  If you wish to ignore our custom, you are invited to start your own section.  Thank you for your consideration.

Dan)

Foot Mann wrote:Your disclosure task is at Hand. Time to rise and play the Band. Kevin wants you to throw some Sand. Soon you will know where it must Land. It is your task to act like Rand. The Cheese needs help so grab phone and be Grand. (ECM)

Has the Foot Mann been taking poetry lessons from the agency’s contacts among the Vogon?

(For anyone not familiar with Vogon poetry, I can recommend reading "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" - but for those that prefer videos I'll embed a clip below from the TV adaptation of that book).

By the way, has Ron ever written any public comments on any ufological issues within his area of educational training, i.e. scientific/technical areas (other than in his poetry and various stories about the Princess)? I'd be interested in seeing the quality of any such analysis. I wonder if any such analysis has been any better than his poetry.

Smile

By the way, in 2015 I posted some notes I'd compiled on Ron by that date in the context of my uploading of searchable PDF copies of the Stargate remote viewing files at:
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1074447/pg4#pid19545754
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:35 am

Isaac,

If such analyses existed, they would not be for public consumption.
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:03 am

dan wrote:Isaac,

If such analyses existed, they would not be for public consumption.

Hi Dan,

Thanks. Can you clarify why any such comments/analyses "would not be for public consumption"?

Are you saying every comment/analysis by Foot Mann on any scientific / technical issues regarding reports of UFOs was prepared as part of official duties and would be classified?

Or do you simply mean that Foot Mann would prefer to keep any such material private?

Or something else?
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:34 am

❤️❤️❤️????????????????????????❤️❤️❤️

Much love to ALL!
    Eternally...
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:24 am

Isaac,

There is a paper trail in the sky, and there is a paper trail at OMF.  However, the agency, TBMK, has only one customer, which is presidential need to know, and not any other needs of the person holding that office.

Thank for the ephemeral post of your ephemeral song.  I thought it rather apropos.  You resurrect it by popular need to know..... very good.  

The portal business, such as it may be, proceeds.  There are recurring anomalies associated with the device in question.  There have also been past ‘breaches’.  In each such incident a presence is seen and/or sensed...... maybe even photographed...... hey, it’s par for the course.  

A sensed message is....... here’s lookin at ya.  The implicit message could be many things.  We could speculate that the door person is suggesting that he/she would like to know our business.  

Which suggests that we would like to know also.  Right of passage would imply some concerted commonality, I would like imagine.  

Hereabouts, the business has to do with disclosure...... acclimated disclosure.  We’ve been pretty well acclimated, it seems.  We go on about our business, and let others go on about theirs.  

One aspect of the other side has to do with our collective unconscious, which comprises much of our Source.  Before we go scuba diving, we might want a tourist guide, and know some of the rules of the road.  

The only rules tend to be karmic....... be careful what you wish for.  

Karma is a bit like molasses....... you don’t want to go against the flow, unless you have a real good reason.  In the BPW, free will is rather overrated.  Feel free to go off and create your own rabbit hole...... like castles in the sand........ next high tide...... not much trace....... and what trace there is, is not likely to conform to anyone’s intentions...... besides the Source’s....... which might be oxymoronic.  

IOW, we’re speaking of the tao.  Many persons’ tao was leading them into the blue sky.  The blue sky represents our potentiality.  It holds our dreams.  This is particularly true of us, ufologists.  We dream of transformation...... of freedom..... of various kinds.  

If we happen to be impartial, we might wish for the best possible world.  Evidently, that is what many of us wish for, because that may be what we have, all appearances notwithstanding.  Maybe we can save the appearances.  

If that were the case, then every present moment is written in stone and in the sky.  How boring.  It’s all an accident, or it’s all fate.  It would be hard to tell the difference, unless we parted the veil.  

So what’s our business with the veil.......?

Curiosity........ killed the cat.  Perspicacity......?

If it’s anything, it’s more like...... all ye, all ye, in free.  There went our freedom.  

The PtB........?  What is their angle?  

The poor PtB. I’m their self appointed expert. What would be their dog in this fight?

Evidently, disclosure is not at the top of their hit parade, but I don’t think it’s at the bottom either.

(cont........)

Last edited by dan on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:21 am; edited 7 times in total
    GSB/SSR
    GSB/SSR
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:12 am

When fiction catches up to reality? Hire a college kid to keep watch! ;-)

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by GSB/SSR Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:39 am

Foot Mann signs off as ECM = East Coast Marine, correct?

Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am

As the scribbling scribe, I may speak out of turn.  No problem.  Chicken little is easy to deny.  My imagination is quite overactive.  

There is nothing to see here that has not been experienced millions of times before.  The context might be a bit different.  

Is the PtB sitting on stuff like this?  Whoever owns it, it’s liable to be disruptive for others.  If it cannot be owned, well, it could be a big distraction.  Distracted consumers may not be good for business.  

There are spiritual aspects.  Religion is the opiate of the masses.  So is television.  

Gary,

The east coast marine is alleged to be someone else.  But what do I know?  

Foot’s identity is also used by wcm, mostly just for observing.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    isaackoi
    isaackoi

Post by isaackoi Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:11 pm

dan wrote:
    There are spiritual aspects.    

Hi Dan,

Can you spell out any spiritual aspects to Joe F's views on portals etc?  I've seen statements which are rather very conflicting regarding this (including apparent conflicting statements in your posts here....).

Is Joe receptive to questions about his work/views?

(Edit to add : I'll email Joe via the most active of his various websites this evening).
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Isaac,

The ontological confusion between physics and metaphysics is endemic.  I just cheat by calling everything metaphysical.  

Many people have both interests, but normally there is compartmentalism.  Metaphysics does not monetize, unless you are a church.  Or, perhaps, if you are a theocracy.

Someone in his position has no incentive to discuss the portal aspect.    But there he is.  

It could be that the purpose here is obfuscation, with conflicting agendas.  Imagine the folks on the other side.  They may be more confused than we are, as to what we are up to.  

I would not expect a response anytime soon, Isaac.

(cont.......)
    Z
    Z

Post by Z Sat Apr 14, 2018 4:06 pm

LOVE TO ALL.
    EVERYONE OF THE 20 ARE GATHERING.
    TIME IS SHORT.
    LET IT FREE.
    ONLY FOOLS GIVE DIAMONDS TO PIGS.
    VISUALIZATION EFFECTS MATTER & ENERGY.
    EVERYONE HAS ABILITIES TO HELP...OR HURT.
    ONLY FOOLS DISBELIEVE.
    PRICELESS MOMENTS REMAIN.
    EVEN THE MOST ARROGANT WILL BELIEVE.
    NO ONE CAN AVOID DETERMINISM.
    DONT DOUBT WE WILL SOAR... AND PORTALS EXIST.
    ONLY WE CAN SAVE OURSELVES.
    ONLY THE WISE CAN SOOTHE FUTURE FEARS.
    REALITY IS SO MUCH MORE.
    See the message yet, or do I have to spell it out ...with first letters.?

Last edited by AP on Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Foot Mann
    Foot Mann
    Gold Member
    Gold Member

Post by Foot Mann Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:22 pm

The Chick was ready to hatch today, but the mission task has gone away. The WCM said there is hell to pay. For the cheese has mold and it is not yet May.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:42 am