Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:48 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:13 am by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 11:34 pm by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 12:41 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+25
Cheguevoblin
skaizlimit
Maria93
Sweet Release
Cyrellys
Ryan M
Bubbles!
jofo
Snarff
Z
isaackoi
MaureenAnn
murnut
painterdoug
GrandCru
Foot Mann
GSB/SSR
Sign
Cybereye
Big Bunny Love
DrZaius
@awestruckt
dan
hobbit
29 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:41 am

First topic message reminder :

Dan,

I had no previous knowledge of, or intent to achieve that which occurred.

I climbed on top of a portal chamber (hence My interest in anything portal related) to photograph a crop circle adjacent....
    When this reality went and I tripped across into the most fabulous none physical dimension of indescribeable Mandelbrot scene with sounds not of this world.
    My physical suddenly began to be upset as I didn't exist, or the earth below.
    I was still wondering and asking who are You to my physical entity when a third Me began talking and telling me to be calm and repeat what ever it told Me, which was it was Me from 5D.

I had lots explained, but can only recall that which I repeated .
    All of this time My physical entity was really quite funny telling the other two to shut up and it wanted to be back in 3D.

My higher self ( in 5d) is that called father.
    My 3D self ( physical) is Earth to be.
    My 4D self is ( consciousness) spirit, as such.

I didn't want to return , the love is immense.

hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by 99 Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:57 am

Thanks Doc Smile
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:36 am

I am just a fart in the wind aware of such.

Really, that’s the sucky part of awakening.

Oh, you are just a limited appearance of perfection.

Well thanks perfection.

I guess life would be no fun in chaos if we were all powerful.

It would by like Olympus and we would destroy the universe in pettiness toward one another.

Even Gods have to learn to control their feelings.

You guys are appearances playing around.

This is how we live this life.

All is well.

I may have had some wine last night as I was scrying and was channeling Dan a little.

It’s interesting what can come out of us when we focus inward and get 9 kinds of naked.

Nothing and nobody is no-thing and no-body.

English can’t express what Nothing truly means.

I didn’t stop and say, oh now I’m self-realized, I mean I AM ME.

What is this hearing these sounds you ask yourself. You never stop, you just ask your Self more and more intensely what is in me hearing these sounds inside me.

That’s a recursive natural process of consciousness.

Eventually your head will pop off.

It will happen.

The truth isn’t just here on OMF. If you know IT, it’s in your breath and that’s enough to calm you down in any situation if you accept what it means for you alone.  

BITING THROUGH

Every breath, each movement,
    all activity is completely, inseparably
    interwoven with enlightenment.
    Complete realization is bound
    into every petty difficulty,
    and wholly liberated and
    illuminated through quiet
    awareness of that fact.

— Wei Wu Wei

I just don’t understand why Dan argues with the Smelly/Eric Koan Awareness Wink

I’m not saying anything about his bird work or bird friends.

I am just another mirror of Consciousness here.

He thinks I am missing something and I AM not.

I don’t have any problem with anyone, I don’t have any problems.

I have nothing to prove, I like to write and I write here.

If I was searching for something, he would have me, but I am just here naked, content and whole and at peace, with a little chaos.

I have only written koans here of my own devising.

It works on you doesn’t it, I found the guru key, but I won’t misuse it.

I am not wize, just a woke Fool.

Silence must be approached with awe, I am still on my face before IT.

I can say nothing about IT.

My reaction to IT is to babble into the wind my offering that I always acknowledge its presence in me as me around me forever and ever.

I do not know if IT can be amused.

I am amused and terrified.

I am nothing.

I am absofuckinglutely no one and everyone.

I want for nothing.

I need nothing.

I have everything already.

I decided on a life beyond crash up derby.

The life I have is the one I have chosen...

Or did IT chooze me and you for no purpose but joy?!

Isn’t that enough to be a reflection of IT?

For some IT nor life is enough.

It seems very unwise not to recognize we are enough here now Wink

No one needs anyone here, but we are here.
    Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:51 pm

For years I’ve had a constant fear that the U.S. govenment will disclose information that will conflict with my beliefs, and the theories that I created to support them. This is why I recommend that we do only a “WoM” (word of mouth) disclosure.

I guess I’m not as confident in my beliefs as I like to think and claim that I am. When news of the NYT article came out I became extremely nervous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:28 pm

Bubbles,

What beliefs, and what theories behind your beliefs?
    Sign

Post by Sign Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:33 am

Hi All

IF the Government Does come out with Disclosure ..  & i'm struggling to believe it will be in my life time unfortunately.  

But if they Do.. Bubble's they will not say God does not exist.
    They will say we have been visited and that will be it..

Just because Alien. ET's interdimensional beings exist (Which they Do make no mistake) does not mean their is not a God.  

Believe what you believe

Signman
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:45 am

Bubbles,

I was not aware that you had a theory of God.  I’m the only I know who has an hypothesis of God...... the best possible God hypothesis (BPGH).

This is the main reason why Donald can’t do Disclosure...... Disclosure will necessarily violate the Establishment/Separation Clause of the Constitution.  So, naturally, Donald agreed to have me in charge.  

Is that ok, Bubbles?  

Is the BPGH ok with you?  

This has been designed to be a government free disclosure...... it’s been at least twenty years in the making.  We want to use Joe’s machine,  but we don’t necessarily need Joe’s cosmology.  We may be having the gunfight at the ok mountain.  How about that, sports fans?

Actually, Joe and I had the shootout, yesterday....... nolo contendere, Bubbles.  I hope that your team won.  

In the meantime, it seems that some have been less than forthcoming with us.  I think we need to work up some ground rules here about transparency.  I hope that we can still allow anonymity, but even that has its limits.  

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:26 am

Joe's machine is his own version of Frank's Box right? Smile Frank's Box was Frank's version of the Spiricom.

Joe wants to mass produce his 'machine'. A lot of people have designed their own modified version of Franks Box/the Spiricom. And such devices are moneymakers too because everyone out there involved in interdimensional/transdimensional communication likes trying out new updated versions of devices like that.

There are quite a few out there who claim to be in contact with ET's via electronically... Frank was one of them.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:32 am

99 is referring to Frank’s Ghostbox...... close, but not quite.  

The device by the lake is more like a levitation device.  

My mechanics is a bit rusty, but I believe there would likely be an association between levitation and free energy.

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:39 am

So it's Frank's Box with a magnetizer unit attached to it?

Whatever the case is, they are taking photo's (ITC) or recording video's (and audio's... evp) too aren't they?  So they show up at the lake or the mountain because those area's are on ley lines? Or are known Indian sacred locations; energy centers?

For that reason, they believe that portals into other worlds exist at those kind of locations?

Ghost Hunters do the same kind of thing all the time.

--------------------------------

So Joe and co. can levitate using their 'machine'? Wow, that's really amazing Dan.

Has he ever done  a demo for you and others showing his machine levitating things?

Why are you even promoting this story if you haven't even seen proof that it works?

Is it like this?

Last edited by 99 on Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:50 am

Those are good points, 99.  I’m glad that we can connect these dots.  

And you’re right, the levitation machine turned out to be a ghost machine, too.  It’s just that the levitation aspect is more reproducible.  

And, yes, I do believe in those mystery spots that you see along the blue highways...... another roadside attraction..... right up there with the little americas, and south of the borders.  

The gizmo by the lake is more about gyros, but there may also be some MHD involved.  

Seeing is believing........?  

Remember, 99, I’m a coherentist, not a correspondence sort of guy..... CohTT v CorTT.  

The simplest theory between an infinity of anomalous data points is Monism...... the Parmenidean/Plotinian One. That’s my baby.

And, yes, I make a point of not throwing out El Niño with the bath water. That’s my sticking point.

I believe in felix culpa, the folly of the x-event and that the last shall be first. I’m sorry, all my ufo buddies...... you’re just not playing with a full deck. The CohTT is all about playing with a full deck.

(cont......)

Last edited by dan on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 am

I disagree with you on that. If you look on the internet, there are many versions of Franks Box out there. They are very reproducible and many are making interesting modifications to that device.

As for the Spiricom, that unit was built (in 1979) via instructions from the inventor's transdimensional contacts. The system only worked for him though. No one else could duplicate it and O'Neil's results.

But that's not even important and I'm amazed that people even have any interest in duplicating that unit. I find that it's usually those ones who cannot capture evp voices the usual ways who think they can build a spiricom to resolve that issue. But the fact is, O'Neil was a strong psychic conduit.

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:25 am

By definition, 99, a ghost box is not reproducible, unless you can arrange for Caspar to show up each time, wearing the same clothes, saying the same stuff.

Not so with levitation, which is my only point, 99.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:12 am

Dan,

Does there have to be a dichotomy between coherence and correspondence, in your opinion?
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:25 am

Here's a video of those who are trying to open a portal using a telsa coil. I find this fascinating and will do research on it. I have a portal in my home so might try it out myself and see what happens.

Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:25 am

Continuing on my thread of no-thing...

“Develop a mind that clings to nothing.”

That sums it up for me, from the Diamond Sutra.

“Imagine having a mind like that — it doesn’t get attached, it doesn’t need things to be a certain way, it doesn’t need people to behave in particular ways. It’s a mind at home everywhere, because it doesn’t need to be anywhere in particular.

All of our difficulties would be eased.

Every difficulty is caused by this clinging: stress when you’re overwhelmed, procrastination when you don’t want to work on something difficult or do uncomfortable exercise, loneliness, shutting your heart down in an argument, overeating, bad financial habits, and much more.

Let’s look at how we’d react in one situation, if we could have a mind of no clinging.“

If you are frustrated about anything you are clinging to impermanence, birth and death.

Just notice when you are clinging and how it feels. Remember, you are choosing to be attached and feel those things, but those things do not define you unless you only cling to concepts of what you are.

You don’t need things to go a certain way. Best to let what you want go. It will come back in the best way. I know the Cosmos works this way based on experience. You don’t need anything at all, do you? Aliens, bombs, birds, portals, CIA, God. What value do these things have you don’t give them?

Simple, what you sow, you reap.

What are you before your concepts of life?

You can see it clearly if you look with no attachments.

Happens to the best of us. Almost impossible not to get lost in appearances, but it’s time to wake up fools or not Wink

No agenda you have really matters and is just your ego justifying its existence. You are alive and were chosen to live here now. A mystery still to me. I’d look at what that means. It points to a great understanding of Love.

And that’s really everything in the beginning and end.

CORRESPONDENCE, COHERENCE AND PRAGMATIC THEORIES OF TRUTH

We can hold that something is true if it:

- corresponds to the facts
    - is part of a coherent system
    - works in practice

Ok.

Which Areas of Knowledge can claim absolute certainty?

Where else in the human arena are claims of absolute certainty found?

Do various manifestations of religious faith entail certainty?

In responding to these questions a dichotomy should emerge between analytical knowledge (mostly math and deductive logic) and synthetic knowledge (just about everything else). The price paid for the certainty inherent in logic and mathematics is the disjoint between their self-contained, abstract worlds and the inherent uncertainty and messiness of the real world. On the abstract plain of logical syllogism and pure mathematics, we find certain truth that refers only to itself.

If all literature is a lie (it is fiction after all) to what extent can it convey truth?

The ultimate open question: "What is going on here?"

Let’s head back round to Arjuna, my chosen saint from literature.

Life is but a Dream.

Arjuna and Krishna

“…I wish to see Your divine cosmic form, O Supreme Being.
    O Lord, if You think it is possible for me to see this, then O Lord of the yogis, show me Your imperishable Self. The Supreme Lord said: O Arjuna, behold My hundreds and thousands of multifarious divine forms of different colors and shapes. …Behold, O Arjuna, many wonders never seen before.

O Arjuna, now behold the entire creation; animate, inanimate, and whatever else you like to see; all at one place in My body.
    But, you are not able to see Me with your physical eye; therefore, I give you the divine eye to see My majestic power and glory.

…having said this; Lord Krishna, the great Lord of (the mystic power of) yoga, revealed His supreme majestic form to Arjuna.
    (Arjuna saw the Universal Form of the Lord) with many mouths and eyes, and many visions of marvel, with numerous divine ornaments, and holding divine weapons.

Wearing divine garlands and apparel, anointed with celestial perfumes and ointments, full of all wonders, the limitless God with faces on all sides.

If the splendor of thousands of suns were to blaze forth all at once in the sky, even that would not resemble the splendor of that exalted being.

Arjuna saw the entire universe, divided in many ways, but standing as (all in) One (and One in all) in the body of Krishna, the God of gods.

Then Arjuna, filled with wonder and his hairs standing on end, bowed his head to the Lord and prayed with folded hands.”

— Bhagavad Gita; Chapter 11: 1-14. Sir Edwin Arnold translation

Last edited by smelly on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:33 am

There certainly is a complementarity between coherence and correspondence.  

What I’m insisting upon is that coherence be given precedence.  

It’s scientism that demands the exclusivity of their reductive, atomistic facts.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:49 am

Thanks Dan but it was desertdweller who asked that question but I'm glad you answered it. Smile
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:42 am

LEYLINES

Well I'm the king of the swingers, the jungle V.I.P.

Good job You have the hobbit along who can see the non visible leylines.

Go for 55.

hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:23 pm

Right over My head is half a moon.
    In 3 hours to be precise.

Learn what that means.

The moon is the big spoon stirring the pie.

hobbit

Bubbles!
    Bubbles!

Post by Bubbles! Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:51 pm

The past few years have been a constant struggle for me. I feel like I know deep down that I should just be a catholic hermit that care of stray cats, but my interest UFOs has led me to question my beliefs. I’m not sure what to think at this point.

During my childhood years I had several traumatic experiences that shaped me into who I am today. Later on, my life seemed to be becoming more normal, but I always felt like something was missing. During my university years I sometimes contemplated suicide.

One day while trying to get lost in a forest I found a bible. After opening it and reading a few pages I fell down and felt an indescribable flood of emotions that were attached to strange thoughts. I knew right then that this was the right way of thinking.

Fast-forward 6 years and I’m reading Jacques Vallee’s The Invisible College. When I first read that the Greys are athiest, I fell down to the floor of my shed and passed out. I woke up later to find my kitties worried and trying to comfort me, like they somehow knew what I was going through. After that it took me 3 years to finish the book.

More recently I read that we were genetically altered to believe in God(s) by a second alien civilization around the time that humanity first made contact. The idea was that we were supposed to become easier to control as a slave species, but the Greys eventually came here and forced them to leave.

When I recovered from that information I promised myself that I would never return to UFOlogy, but my curiosity eventually got the better of me.

I’m not sure what the truth is now. It all seems like one big confusing mess.

A year ago the BPW opened my mind to a new way of looking at things, but I can’t say I understand all of it.

If Dan is willing to simplify it for me, I’m willing to listen. I’m hoping that my faith and love for humanity will be restored.

Last edited by Bubbles! on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:58 am

Dan, you say that you're a coherentist. My question to you is how do you avoid your own personal confirmation bias when intellectually evaluating something?

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:11 am

Confirmation bias.........  best possible world.

You need to study John Rawls.  To minimize bias, we must be able to assume the original position, behind the veil.  It is possible.  That’s my default position.  I don’t know what other folks do.

Inside the womb is an original position. Parents try to remake you into their image. Folks can get born again to be remade into God’s image. Some manage to maintain that. It’s not easy, I’m told, not with the world the way it is.

(cont......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:47 am

I’m closing the language door for awhile.

What ever can we speak about then?!

THREEPIO: Sir, if you'll not be needing me, I'll close down for awhile.

LUKE: Sure, go ahead.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:11 am

smelly,

You do deserve a break, but don’t leave town.  You are a poi.  

The mountain meeting will be quite small.

The machine may be demonstrated.

And there will be a discussion of strategy. The machine, if properly functioning, could play a critical role in disclosure.

(cont.........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:23 am

dan wrote:99,

Confirmation bias.........  best possible world.

You need to study John Rawls.  To minimize bias, we must be able to assume the original position, behind the veil.  It is possible.  That’s my default position.  I don’t know what other folks do.

Inside the womb is an original position.  Parents try to remake you into their image.  Folks can get born again to be remade into God’s image.  Some manage to maintain that.  It’s not easy, I’m told, not with the world the way it is.  

(cont......)

"Gods image"

Got a picture?

hobbit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:04 pm