Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeToday at 11:51 am by dan

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 2:20 pm by Big Bunny Love

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:41 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2024 2:26 am by Mr. Janus

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 am by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 10:41 pm by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 1:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 12:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 1:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:22 pm

They are not demons in the traditional sense was my point.

Thanks for the comment.

They will hurt anyone who does not have the unrepresented seated in their consciousness.

You can’t exert force, fear or desire.

I’ve met them invisibly and visibly.

Invisible is desireable first until you can imagine them.

It was a black shadow on the edge of consciousness.

I am experimenting more and more and getting closer to them.

They are reflectors of energy and can feed on us.

The Spirit inside us feeds on us too until we wake up.

This poor body is just used and abused by anything that can jump on board Wink
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:22 pm

Foot...neato...coolio.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:30 am

https://www.amazon.com/Souls-Code-Search-Character-Calling-ebook/dp/B00B0LP4IG/ref=nodl_

My next read...

Jungian psychologists have been studying the Daimonic, didn’t know these guys were writing mystical stuff. Imaginative stuff. I can’t prove any of this.

And how did Plato come up with all this? Obviously he had help, like all of us have.

Perhaps I have become a speaker for the Daimon, for that is who is expressing through my actions and writing I know now.

I accept the communication with...some force, it brought me art or helped me find it inside. It’s creative and passionate. When I drank that damned tea, it pounced on me, and blasted out of my mouth and fingers writing to this day and I can’t stop.

I wake up everyday with nothing to say and find things just served up that speak for themselves to whom they should.

“How could a wicked character be given by the Gods? –- Plotinus

In The Soul’s Code, Hillman (1996) offers the acorn theory as an alternative to explaining human life in terms of genetic determinism or as a sheer accident. The idea for the acorn theory came from Plato’s “Myth of Er” in The Republic. Following Plato, Hillman asserts that every soul (psyche) is granted a unique daimon before birth, and this daimon has chosen a pattern that individuals must live while on earth. The daimon leads the soul into the world, but the daimon is forgotten at birth. Although forgotten, the daimon remembers the destiny of the soul and guides the person through life, “therefore the daimon is the carrier of your destiny” (Hillman, p. Cool. Prior to birth, people chose the body, parents, place, and circumstances most suited to the soul. We are summoned into the world with a calling. From this, Hillman concludes: (1) the daimonic call is a fundamental fact of human existence; (2) people should strive to align life with the call, and (3) come to understand that accidents, illnesses, and all maladies are in the service of fulfilling the call.

It is important that we hear the double sense of the Plotinus fragment: one’s character is one’s daimon. For the ancient Greeks your character is “given” to you in some sense—who you are is not completely within your control. “Your” actions reveal “your” character but are also something given to you, something granted by the divine. Daimon is the uncanny because it presents itself in everything ordinary without being the ordinary. With the ancient Greeks, the daemonic appears not only through elements “inside” the self—the passions, the blood—as noted above, but also “outside” the self—in wind, rain, fire, animals.”

Your actions reveal your character. We are not to do all it says, we are to take control from it and work with it. It presents as perfect, but it’s not. We can choose the best, not the right, the best.

It’s the best guide we have, it’s what we need. This point I will stand behind. I know it’s real and close as breath.

It’s their world. I feel them and hear them. I must be cracking up.

This is getting kinda complicated to the mind. How can it understand the heart, this daimonic heart of ours.

Good book title, The Daimonic Heart.

This heart...the source of most of our problems?

Is all evil a misunderstanding of passion?

Hmmm, possibly.

The heart like everything is dualistic maybe trilistic, as in it will try anything.

There are many eddies here.

A little long, but if you are serious about ‘out there’ UFOs, aliens, you need this in your quiver. Engaging in this topic of Daimons will change you and alter your experience, mind, life in ways you won’t be able to keep up with.

You will become a heretic.

But you might find your greatest expression and experience possible in life.

Why fear it? Because it’s bigger than us? Doesn’t this explain things kinda?

Why leave anything for the swim back?

Abandon all hope and fear all ye who enter here.

@awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:32 am

Looks like alot of folks didn't get the SWH/concave earth memo. Putin is headed to mars next year, as is Elon musk, and we're setting up a space force. Not to mention the mad dash to the moon by China, India et al. Strange that this is seemingly coming out of nowhere with gusto after decades of ignoring space exploration. Maybe they're actually read in, and when the ships crash into the boundaries of the cosmic Truman Show set, it paves the way for the BPWH conversation? Hmmm...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5814562/vladimir-putin-space-mission-mars-colonise-red-planet/
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:32 am

Coming to understand this connection consciously is like swimming through marmalade I’m finding.

This is a transition period...pressurizing...hold please.

I’m onto the Daimon. I know very little about these beings. They are not all shadow and evil.

It showed itself.

We are coming to conversational speaking perhaps.

I’m not sure I want an always on partner voice in my head.

I guess I have no choice now.

I looked behind the veil.

I’m done.

You allreally want this?

Do you all have any idea what you are really seeking?

And what is indeed intimately integrated with you?

Are you realizing IT?

Do you truly want to know?

So few have and do, I don’t blame them wanting to stay ignorant.

Ignorance can be bliss.

But so can having your flesh burned to ashes.

That’s divine.

Tickles.

We are the people who MUST choose.

This is freefall.

Could I live here like this and move moment to moment like wind?

Maybe later.

QUANTUM ORACLE 369

What I want to know is what Daimon has attached itself to me.

I know a powerful one.

Might as well know what I’m dealing with.

Could explain the sensation of reincarnation.

The soul is just maybe remembering the spirit’s journey.

But this soul is here now and only has happened once.

These are not egotistical statements.

It is the face of the impersonal right here now in us.

It is showing us how we can live and are made.

Incredible.

My stupid soul dancing around so much.

Ug, I guess that’s what it’s meant to do.

It sees many where the spirit is one, The One.

It wants us to individuate ourselves.

To become our brightest expressions.

That should give you hope, which you will have to let go of too.

Nothing could be more impersonal or personal at once than this here now.

Isaiah 16:5
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:23 am

Smelly et al., do ya'll have certain practices that facilitate entering into the state where these experiences/revelations/interactions manifest? Meditiation? Binaural beats? I've heard of holotropic breathwork (Stanislav Groff), but never attempted it. I'm no longer open to pharmaceutical aides.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Being centered will bring you into contact with the Cosmos inside you, which of course is intimately connected to the world around you and one implies the other always.

The occlusion is to believe as Descartes.

Dan’s portal work may be an avenue.

Art is a path to awareness.

Suffering is a path.

Meditation will help to quiet down so you might catch a glimpse of the bigger movement.

And Psychedelics, especially DMT, the tea, can facilitate personal healing mostly. You can meet tor Daimon and other beings on DMT too. I still highly recommend it. You will see or have seen, drugs cannot enlighten you.

No one can enlighten you, because such a thing isn’t possible.

Who are you?

That’s the only question anyone should care about.

If they aren’t asking this, they are distracted.

Pick up the Great Work and initiate yourself if you are so led.

Socarates, Plato, Jesus, M Aurelius, Jung, Steiner, Yeats, Blake spoke openly about their daimonic knowledge. Read them.

Nothing will bring you faster to Self than intuitive living, nothing.

Take chances, watch for and follow the signs. Break things up.

https://www.amazon.com/How-Know-Higher-Worlds-Anthroposophy/dp/0880103728/ref=nodl_
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:27 pm

Thanks smelly. Turns out my local library has that Steiner book, I'll check it out...
    Cheguevoblin
    Cheguevoblin
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by Cheguevoblin Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:12 pm

That was perfect advice smelly.

Who are you?

Pay attention to the world around you and within you.

Beware though, you will become so connected that you might think you are going mad.

Be prepared to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Then you will start to know yourself.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:14 am

Ok, sports fans/space cadets (SFs/SCs)........

Yesterday, I was supposed to have gotten a lesson in pixie dust, but, instead, I got a much more important lesson in pet rocks......

You see, on the personalist perspective, there is a logical chain from pets to pet rocks to atoms, but then the chain forks into smart phones and atom bombs.  In a metaphysical sense, phones and bombs are more closely related than you might think.   Think about it.......

Phones and bombs both destroy bricks and mortar...... as with ToysRUs.  Phones destroy babies/fertility, ask the Census Bureau.   Bombs turn people into instant/crispy bird tribes.  No?  I mean, Los Vegas was just another golden shower of pixie dust.  A lot of folks have forgotten that Jesus is the king of the pixies.  

Now, I’m beginning to under Citizens United.  Corporations are postmodern tribes....... as per Owen Barfield...... alpha/tribal, beta/ego, gamma/corporate consciousness.  

What else do we need to know........?  

Speaking of corporations, we are now privy to the linkage between McDonald-Douglas, Martin-Marietta, Pixar and Dream Works.  The link is the Princess and her space cadets.  Isn’t that right, Diana P?  And I think Paramount is on board, too.  Harvey W had some of this pixie dust, but he was trying to hold it by the short hairs.  Not too brilliant, in the end.  

And the Hilary’s deplorables are Footing the bill.  It all works out, in the end.  

So, you see, RAD&K are the Antichrist.  We deconstruct, then reconstruct the christ/pixie charism.  Now, it’s open to every Tom, Dick and Jane.  It’s the power of Quantum Observation.  We almost rationalize pixie dust, don’t we?

Being God is like being There....... being here, now...... it’s all about micro-managing.  When God was crucified, that was her portal to our microcosm.  Now, she’s got us where she wants us.  

How better to micro-manage the metamorphosis, than from the microcosm?  

Now, all we have to do is globally rejigger the corporations.  Yes?  

And, where did corporations come from.......?  Was it from communism or from communalism?  Chairman Xi had better figure this out pretty quickly.  

Marx perpetrated more evil on humanity than any one else.  What did Harvey and Karl have in common?  They were both smart atheists.  That can be a deadly combination.  Adolph would have to take a back seat.  A person is a person, is a person...... you forget that, and you are dead meat.  

And by the way....... contrails = chemtrails = pixie dust. I leave that as an exercise for the space cadets.

(cont.......)
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:42 am

Ackbar wrote:That was perfect advice smelly.

Who are you?

Pay attention to the world around you and within you.

Beware though, you will become so connected that you might think you are going mad.

Be prepared to become comfortable with being uncomfortable.

Then you will start to know yourself.

Very true. And it's also important to let go of fear and to not care about what others think of you.

I've seen that those who are so consumed all the time with how they think others see them are living in their own prison due to that over-riding obsession they have about that.

And it is those ones who are especially vulnerable to psychological fascism which is what we saw in Hitler's Germany. That hive mind phenomenon is so pervasive...

Most people don't want to be different from anybody else so, for this reason, conformity to the status quo is of utmost importance to them; to the point where their own personal integrity takes a back seat.

Only a small number of people out there take 'the road less traveled' and dare to follow their own truth.... and their own heart... regardless of the consequences.

Last edited by 99 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:18 am

Let us then be the people who dare.
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:28 am

Yes! Oh, yes! Smile
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:23 am

The power of simplicity and compassion is The Way of The Human Being.

This is what we are and meant to be.

Nothing will be found outside of you, you must make a space inside all your own.

Free of the clouds of doubt and fear, we can dispel the cloud of confusion around us.

This is only the beginning of wisdom.

“I am a finger pointing to the moon. Don’t look at me; look at the moon.” - Zen saying based on Buddha idea of not mistaking the pointing finger, or words, for what they point at.

Om Mani Padme Hum
    jofo

Post by jofo Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:57 am

dan wrote:

And by the way....... contrails = chemtrails = pixie dust.  I leave that as an exercise for the space cadets.  

(cont.......)

https://e360.yale.edu/features/solar_geoengineering_weighing_costs_of_blocking_the_suns_rays

we had this guy come in on a series of presentations on geo topics we are interested in. David Keith, a Yale physicist who knows a lot about contrails for geo-engineering. there is no doubt that these nano-particles are being widely dispersed into the upper atmosphere / stratosphere. he has direct knowledge of these programs and shared a lot of concrete evidence. the purpose supposedly to defuse and reflect solar radiation. dubious to say the least. seems like no one cares.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:31 pm

Ack, thought of you and your recent comment when I saw this today.

PREPONDERANCE OF THE SMALL

On the road to realization you
    will often be thought crazy. At
    times you may actually be crazy.
    Both phenomena are best endured
    with stillness and humor.

— Wei Wu Wei

If in doubt ever, relax and laugh. If the Gods smile with you, they may have mercy on you.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

Has anyone noticed how many news people, politicians, famous, business leaders have had bloodshot eyes on TV?

Drinking?
    Pot?
    Drugs?
    Nootropic intelligence enhancers?

Even Trump.

I think the last one.
    clusterfuggles
    clusterfuggles

Post by clusterfuggles Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:56 pm

smelly-- Maybe just coke?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2017/12/12/trump-reportedly-drinks-12-cans-of-diet-coke-each-day-is-that-healthy/?utm_term=.45a7fbe25843

Dan re:smartphones what about scalar wave weapons? Is there anything to those rumors?
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:44 pm

“In the darkness of failure, the burning torch of hope remains lit in the human soul and encourages struggle. Courage is needed to survive the storm.”

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/alien-tech-revealed-us-government-insider-elizondo-how-jack-sarfatti

“Live for your center, not your senses.” — Lao Tzu
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:44 pm

why do you loiter
    do the deed
    take the dive
    mount the steed

My little 4 lines were read to me word for word just now in my mind. I heard someone saying them to me, my unconscious, Daimons? I can consciously acknowledge it, what does that mean? It just happens. That’s new. That’s different. Very conscious.

Some more magical thoughts...

My best contribution now in public is my expanding magical surreal imagination. I had to fall to rise. As we all do. This is a time of expansion. There beyond the inner veil, lies our collective Genius calling us with the sirens song to dash ourselves against the rocks in beautiful acceptance. To accept a kind of oblivion.

To annihilate our ignorance.

My destiny is not only moving bits and bytes, if I ever do again, but moving Prana and Hearts in the world, Big Mumbo Jumbo. It’s the destiny of all. For truly this is our inheritance as co-creators. Co-creation then assumes a partner. Look around and within and that partner is right here now looking through your eyes.

Neat trick.

A very strange thing happened to me last night. It syncretized something in me. It pierced my standing resisting ego. More humbling. I was playing around and asked my wife, hey, I’m going to project a flaming shape into your mind, tell me if you see it.

She saw it, a triangle!! Ok, she says now I will, I thought immediately, circle. She tells me to guess, I say circle. I was right!! We had been having so many examples of this accidentally, we wanted to test if we could consciously communicate silently. Ok, neat trick.

You know what, I suspected we could do this. I had some accidental evidence to suspect so. I think some of the UDV people I drank psychedelic tea with are psychic like this and communicate non-verbally. I’m not going to prove it, but I bet I’m right. I remember now some weird situations where people appeared to hear things in their minds from the Mestres. Maybe that’s why they won’t let me just drink with them, I have to join their damn cult, but I don’t need the tea. I did at the time, it was he best for me.

I deciphered the most powerful vision I had on the tea, seeing Baphomet. No need to share it. Pretty obvious why Baphomet comes to us and when.

So this is Supra-sensible communication or perceived with senses I’m not aware of consciously, but maybe now that’s changing. It’s a journey taken one step at a time.

Probably just a messy cracked egg. Forgive the mess. We trip beautifully in life not from success to success, but we do it best half failing.

It is not the heated flame of the mighty Dragon that renders the veil. It is the cool blue flame of awareness that burns through. There is a small child just beyond the veil I see now. An innocent. My life for that.

There was no conscious doing needed. No struggle to make it happen. The time of groping in the dark comes to an end. Deep inside, always, is the unchanged witness. What is it to live in the center of witnessing? What is there to do or say, but wonder?!

Awareness needs no discussion or choice.

Perhaps OSHO isn’t so foolish or crazy after all? Madman? Con man?Well, my soul appreciates the rascal. My spirit sees his brilliance.

That’s all for now...hope I didn’t distract Dan, I just felt to post it all.

“Mind can never be intelligent - only no-mind is intelligent. Only no-mind is original and radical. Only no-mind is revolutionary - revolution in action.

This mind gives you a sort of stupor. Burdened by the memories of the past, burdened by the projections of the future, you go on living - at the minimum. You don't live at the maximum. Your flame remains very dim.

Once you start dropping thoughts, the dust that you have collected in the past, the flame arises - clean, clear, alive, young. Your whole life becomes a flame, and a flame without any smoke. That is what awareness is.”

— OSHO
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by 99 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 31 1br4olI
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Ha, you too.

Dan chased away the hobbit, but...

I AM ME = Cerberus

God Trinity of THE HERMIT-YOD, THE EMPEROR-HEH, AND THE HIEROPHANT-VAU.

Ironic that St. Patrick introduced the Trinity to the celts who drove out the pagans.

Today celebrates Ostara; the second spring festival which occurs each year, which celebrates the rebirth of nature, the balance of the universe when the day and night are equal in length, and which takes place at the Spring Equinox.

Let the old be left to winter, on comes the spring and renewal. I trust the cycles of being.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:36 pm

On OMF1, there was Bard (Mike D).  He’s gone over to Qanon, and tries to include me.  

Yes, there are correspondences, but, please, go easy on the paranoia.  

Yes, there is a reason for everything, but...... it’s not just black and white.  There are many shades.  

Basically, people are paranoid about the Monad, as well they might be.  

The Monad is coming to eat our lunch. Get used to it.

(cont ........)
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:42 am

Smelly.
    Nobody has "chased Me away"

I,m rambling on.

Beach boys in My little village....amazing.
    Good vibrations.

https://twitter.com/brianwilsonlive/status/974691902669901830?s=21

hobbit
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:53 am

Maybe I should be a fan of Qanon........

Q is talking Disclosure/Revelation.  But he seems to be a big fan of Donald’s.  Crazy like a fox, Donald, is also being a useful idiot with respect to Hillary’s deplorables.  He is setting himself up as a segue, bless his little heart.  

Unless you are a card carrying materialist, it is a very slippery slope into immaterialism, where there is a reason for everything, which is exactly what the Q fans are saying, following RAW..... reality is the sum total of every conspiracy ever imagined.  

The Q fans will have to study Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz...... where every conspiracy is an essential aspect of the best possible cosmic conspiracy.  

The only thing Billy didn’t quite figure out was personalism.  He got carried away with his atomic monads, which make no sense.  

So, yes, I would stay tuned to Qanon. He’s got his conspiracies half right. Maybe we’ve got the other half.

(cont.......)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:56 pm