Open Minds Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Open Minds Forum

Open Minds Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UFOs, Extraterrestrial Contact, Conspiracy, Exopolitics, Geopolitics, Paranormal, Crypto-zoology, Ancient History, Cutting-Edge Science & Special Guests.

Latest topics

» Why are we here?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:14 am by dan

» What Music Are You Listening To ?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:32 am by Mr. Janus

» WRATH OF THE GODS/TITANS
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:02 am by Mr. Janus

» Livin Your Best Life
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by Big Bunny Love

» Uanon's Majikal Misery Tour "it's all smiles on the magic school bus"
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 1:42 pm by Mr. Janus

» CockaWHO!?
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2024 1:41 am by Mr. Janus

» Scientists plan DNA hunt for Loch Ness monster next month
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 4:32 am by Mr. Janus

» OMF STATE OF THE UNION
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2024 3:01 am by Mr. Janus

» Earth Intelligence
Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 5:04 am by Mr. Janus

Who's Disclosure is Disclosure?

Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:16 am by Cyrellys

The narrative war is in full swing. When there's a 100 different competing narratives, how is it possible to discern a disclosure?

Is it akin to which truth is Truth?

May 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+20
clusterfuggles
MaureenAnn
DrZaius
Ataman2023
GrandCru
murnut
Nizar
Cyrellys
Foot Mann
hobbit
jofo
GSB/SSR
painterdoug
dan
Big Bunny Love
@awestruckt
Cheguevoblin
Apophis Pletho
NordicWonder
24 posters

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Hello, Cy, OMF II - Part 2

Post by dan Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I would give him a bit more credit than that.  

In the Endtimes, the news will become the entertainment, and the entertainment will become the news.  

God = +0.  We = God.  God = us....... in the End.

And, please, 99, don’t tell me about the SoT.  [You are welcome to put your annotations in brackets.]

(cont.......)
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:13 pm

hobbit,

Please be advised that the Eschaton has priority over the birds&bees.

In future, please confine your comments on this thread to issues relevant to the Eschaton.

Thanking you for your consideration.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:30 am

Speaking of the Eschaton, has anyone seen it, lately?  

Has anyone seen Disclosure, lately?  

It’s a negative, on both counts, for me.  

Meanwhile, the world abides.  Nothing appears more ominous than usual.  

As secularism and evangelism abate, populism advances, while being constrained, hopefully, by the continued penetration of the internet.  The global economy remains viable.  

So who needs Disclosure?

The long term prospects for human well-being remain clouded.  The ecological health of the planet, continues to be strained.  Alternative energy sources remain anemic.  

The main threat to threat to the economy would be the upward pressure of energy prices.  The increasing reliance on unconventional sources of fossil fuel drives the cost.  

It is human imagination, however, which is our largest unknown.  Technological progress maintains its grip, but its thrall may be weakening.  Imagination will not be stymied or thwarted. It will seek new outlets.

It is the phenomenon of emergence that provides the main challenge to scientific analysis.  Emergence may be weak or strong, depending on its being viewed as a matter of epistemology or ontology.

1:10........

We open ourselves to the daimonic.........?   Yes.  

I did not mention the increasing use of psychoactive substances.  The resulting phenomena can be parasitic.  Opening the doors of perception carries risks.  Many have to retreat to religion...... or worse.  

Being careful of what one wishes for....... modern society provides scant guidance.  The Katechon consists largely of our ignorance of such matters.  

It can be a rough neighborhood on the other side..... very disorienting.  

How do you discern the spirits, if you cannot discern your own spirit?  The truth is within.  If you go to the other side looking for truth, you will be a storm tossed ship...... no anchor.  

Last edited by dan on Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:45 pm

The imagination runs even into the arms of Daimons....
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:30 pm

You must bind yourself to the central Source.

There is a Way Dan, don’t be so scared of IT.

Not your part of this, but a Way has been made back to the Supernal mind.

It is dangerous, but we must move into it, but who really is going to get hurt Wink

I don’t know what we become beyond this.

I choose not to look at even the probabilities.

Once you enter in, it happens the Way it should, the best possible way.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:35 pm

dan wrote:hobbit,

In future, please confine your comments on this thread to issues relevant to the Eschaton.

Errr?
    Has the thread changed?
    I thought it was about the best possible world?

Noah took two of everything to repopulate the world?

It won't be much of a world without the birds and the bees.

Confucious hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:36 pm

dan wrote:hobbit,

Errr?
    Has the thread changed?
    I thought it was about the best possible world?

Noah took two of everything to repopulate the world?

It won't be much of a world without the birds and the bees.

Confucious hobbit
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:38 pm

Don't have a clue what occurred there, some message about flood control??
    And there's Me talking about Noah.
    Scooby doo.
    hobbit
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:09 pm

A glitch in the Matrix.

Haha.

So I am getting married 3/6/18.

We bought a lotto ticket.

The date of drawing was 3/6/18 and the mega numbers included 3, 6, 18.

An unlikely win, but a matrix glitch for sure.

Hobbit should be here like all of us here now.
    hobbit
    Member of Distinction
    Member of Distinction

Post by hobbit Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:15 pm

smelly wrote:A glitch in the Matrix.

Haha.

So I am getting married 3/6/18.

We bought a lotto ticket.

The date of drawing was 3/6/18 and the mega numbers included 3, 6, 18.

An unlikely win, but a matrix glitch for sure.

Hobbit should be here like all of us here now.

Am I unwelcome?
    I can soon ramble on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-0umJhYonc

Hobbit

Last edited by hobbit on Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:20 pm

Not unwelcome here.

How could anyone be unwelcome?

All met are guides with much to teach us.

I don’t think Dan always feels like that about communication on OMF.

Let’s hope he evolves.

I’m glad Dan has mentioned Saving the Appearances, I think that’s right on.

This the end of materialism and naturalism and the beginning of what Owen Barfield calls "final participation" in which humanity sees holistically again and dispels the "idols" of thinking we have mastered nature and the spiritual world with our science. And gone also is the Existential present.

So that leaves us sober and in co-control of this thing.

It is not very meaningful or helpful I think to tell people what is around them is an illusion or dream, no, they are representations.

Now that is very curious.

What is represented and why?

Why do I perceive anything at all?

People perceive things all the time.

In ways they are aware of and ways they aren’t consciously.

I know I don’t have to argue anything with anyone, because I know the path to Awareness is a paved Golden one Wink

The path leads no where to no thing, and yet it seems I am emmanating and perceiving this here now.

To see salvation in things is so much confusion. From what? Who can be saved? Who needs to be saved?

No no no no, this confusion just can not be allowed to stand.

Immaterialism can be terrifying and threatening to our bedrock ideas of reality.

Perhaps bedrock was the wrong material to build on? A false sense of security perhaps? Where the truth is the world is dynamic and powerful and gentle as a breathe and always changing.

I think realizing now in life how dynamic it is and learning to flow with it, is the best possible outcome to my previous confusion.

For I was very confused about life and myself and how to live, but now I simply meet it as it comes with little expectation and judgment about what it is and could be.

For now is full of being and has my attention. Now is the nexus, the still point of fullness, dare I say Blissful Now? For it is compared to how confusing now seemed to me before.

Perhaps you see yourselves in my foolish reflection, perhaps not.

My heart will not let me rest in the middle way, there is more it says.

Much much more.

What could be more than here, perhaps I am not here yet.

Dan thinks maybe he is programming things, nope.

“Words are only themselves by being more than themselves. Perhaps the same thing is true of Human Beings.” — Owen Barfield - The Rediscovery of Meaning

“Existence is going nowhere. It is simply here…” – Rinzai: Master of the Irrational

I am learning to better listen and observe, I share some of those here. I’m always trying to expand my reality tunnel.

I have no fear at all being found null and void.

I have adopted a Joycean head space where each mind I meet is an undiscovered country, why I meet so few. Who has the time? But we made time here together.

I accepted what RAW showed me, I had been brain washed. Then I found myself in the jet wash of the Buddhas. I found many new reality tunnels from the DMT. It was a portal to new reality tunnels to experience.

The beast with four heads are the old stops on our evolution. What I share here is my very active neurosomatic circuit and why Dan pays what little attention he does to me. This is not found in all. I developed mine. Crowley was a skeptical mystic and is why I like him so much. Wicked smart too. He told his students not to believe him, haha. Very clever at attracting his kind.

He pushed pranayama above all else, not my great skill.

I maintain a laid back hedonic high. The zero high. We often go from negative to positive neuromatic sensitization. Alchemical chemicalization of the nervous system. The Dark Night.

Carl Sagan didn’t go past circuit III RAW says.

Rationalists are locked into their nervous system. The fifth circuit is non-linear. It thinks in Gestalts. Intuitive thinking around data points, hints at the total field of data.

Anyone on fifth circuit will talk like a pantheist, whether they studied that or not.

Beethoven does what the ordinary mystic can’t, using symbol and music and sound he communicates fifth circuit Awareness. Maybe fifth circuit showed up when cave paintings did.

I agree with Owen, we move toward final participation through active conscious figuration of nature using a trained and humbled consciousness that can use imagination and science to find the best path, not get us lost in fractal side distractions.

We move beyond original participation, and thus, this has been Dan’s major conntention with me as I made my journey through the abyss. I get it. Look to Goethe and Steiner.

The way is forward, not a return to the old, but in a facing of and transformation of our relationship to the sensed world.

Ironic that the inklings were very close to the Daimonic. They saw we got lost or needed to be lost in idolatry for a time.

Dan, I have an inkling of final participation, hard journey for any religious I’ll say.

But worth the effort.

Owen is on IT I know.

Compare Aug to Owen and Aug seems like a delusional child lost in Appearances.

Saving the Appearances is worth consideration, it will be hard to read, but you should.

I believe Dan has.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:39 pm

Going further with this deep dive.

Rudolf Steiner says whatever is in things, is inside of human thoughts.

Rudolf is a major theme of Owen’s book, he’s introducing Steiner’s thoughts.

Owen says before we can save souls, we must save the Appearances, we cannot dismiss thinking as just meaningless dream activity.

I’ve been thinking about that today.

What does that mean?

We have a common conception of our local worlds and we can break those walls too fast now over the internet to keep up and we have this meme soup always assaulting us. It can be directed and manipulated which means we are being directed and manipulated and those who manipulate us are out of their depth now at the speed of change and interconnectedness. The common experience hints at something common in things and our thinking.

Meaning and participation is now ‘in here’, granted by Christ as Owen tells it, and this is the reason for our current crisis where religion and culture are fighting for ‘out there’ in their belief systems. Science is much better and much more precise at describing objects than religion, but that won’t help emotionally or law stuck literal types, they just get more upset by more facts. The facts are too disconnected from their experience and they react emotionally based on their chosen reality tunnel.

Deep stuff and on the edge of our collective minds at the moment. So saving the appearances is to see the life in the experience and in our thinking, at them same time, intertwined and informing each other. We are not accidental robots, we are condemned to freedom.
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:35 pm

Welcome aboard, smelly.......

Better late than never.  

The Princess has some powerful pixie dust.  

If you can hang on, now, we’ll show you stuff that you would not have imagined, in your wildest dream.  

There are only two of us, now, in public, who have a clue.  

What I have no clue about is how many have been briefed to our level.  

Let’s hope that twelve have........ MJ12.  

smelly still thinks he has free will.  He doesn’t.  If he falls out of the flow on one side, his Daimon will have to fall out on the other side.   It’s that simple, smelly.  

Next question......... how much do Ron and Aliyah know.....?

Ron has no religion or philosophy.  Let’s assume that he gets updated with one or more of the MJs.  Aliyah does not get the MJ briefings, as far as I can tell.  She would have to get the background indirectly, from Ron.

Who else.........?  

Ron and Aliyah briefed Benedict, shortly before he resigned.  It occurs to me, just now, that he resigned in order to be inducted into MJ.  

What about the President......?  

His situation with all this is the trickiest.  Fortunately, both he and Ron are professional tricksters, as if we didn’t already know.  

There would have to be someone close to Donald who has information Omega.  It is probably Ron, or one of Ron’s buddies.  Ron claims to have been an FoD, since way back.  

I’m saying that, until we learn more, smelly, Ron, Aliyah, Donald, Benny, me and half of MJ12 have information Omega.  By my count, that makes twelve of us.  

Who else?  Vladimir?  Xi?  Netanyahu?  Probably, but not necessarily the whole enchilada.  

How many read this blog, realizing that it might not be a joke?  Say, maybe a thousand.  Most of those thousand would belong to the global intelligence community.  

There you have it......... 1012....... with a clue.  

Within weeks, there could be 7,500,001,012 who have clue.  

That would be if we fail at our job, which is to break the news gently.  

If we do the job correctly, the 1012 will be increasing exponentially, until we hit the billion mark....... tailing off, after that.  

About when would be the optimum time to hit that first mark?

Of course, the major media, news&entertainment, have been throwing out hints, all along.  But, if you don’t belong to the GIC, you run into OMF by accident.  Today, 1,012 know that OMF is ground zero.  Tomorrow? In a month?  In a year?  We have all the time in the world.  How much time is the best, for hitting that first mark?  

We’re trying to thread the needle between too fast and too slow. Too fast is 7x10^9, by next week.

Too slow is 2,000 by next year.

Another mark would be when a major outlet would dime out OMF. It would be hard to postpone that date beyond the million mark of individuals, I’m guessing.

(cont.......)
    @awestruckt

Post by @awestruckt Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:56 pm

Dan, any hints on who is dictating the optimal vs. unaccepatable rates and the primary factors governing what is driving their calculus? In other words, why is 2k by next year too slow? Is the rate based on some concrete/known impending event(s) or just based on some more general/theoretical assumptions and desired result?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:10 pm

Nunia,

Ron keeps saying that I’m in charge of Disclosure.  

If I am, then so are you and everyone else in this vicinity.

Your guess about the optimal timeline is as good as mine.

I’ll hazard an opinion....... the million mark and the dime out would optimally be in the latter part of this year.

Anyone else.......?

(cont.......)

Last edited by dan on Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jofo

Post by jofo Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:23 pm

Why not turn up the gain on disclosure Dan?

The internet provides the path to virality (communicated content that becomes part of the daily conversation on the internet).

Virality is measured on a continuous scale from broadcast on one end to fully person-to-person on the other. People share a piece of content that forms a tree that traces out the spread of the content. The measure of virality calculates the average distance between pairs sharing events in the tree. At one extreme, the pure broadcast case, events are two hops away from each other (they all trace back to the same broadcast) the average is two; at the other extreme, the average grows larger with the size of the tree.

"Virality is the average distance between each person that spreads a piece of content, from the creator to each person that clicks share. That means an article of a bizarre or shocking crime created by Yahoo News that receives a million hits — but is rarely shared — isn’t really viral at all, since only one source — Yahoo News — shared the story. Meanwhile, a modestly trafficked BuzzFeed quiz on bookish introverts that’s shared among thousands of like-minded bookish introverts, earns a significantly amount of virality."

Is it not time to turn up the gain on disclosure Dan?
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:37 pm

jofo,

I’ve asked a more specific question........

Taking the million mark and the dime out events to be approximately co-terminus, about when should we be aiming for the MM/DO event to occur?  I’ve suggested that it be later this year.  

The assumption is that the zero spot would be broadcast globally within a few days after the dime out.

And at what point, during this roll out will folks begin to suspect that Ron is the connecting link between Anastasia and OMF?  

No wonder that Donald has cooled of on the Ronster. In for a dime, in for a dollar, Donald.

(cont.......)
    jofo

Post by jofo Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:02 pm

dan,

saw your question after i posted...imho sooner is better, this year for sure

people, the current young generation, are ready to experience truth, to know and understand. they're not tied to the old paradigms as solidly as we think, change is coming quickly, they're sensing and realizing their power like no generation before. the awakening is well underway.

i'm not sure the dime out does much for us wrt virality however; the mainstream media might go wide but to be truly viral requires interconnectedness, people talking and sharing

a dime-out by the mm may in fact be a hinderance to viral disclosure given the mm's ability to distort information and mute the message

aug t's experiences and those that are interpreting him are the tip of the iceberg, the narrative is shifting, expanding, and resonating for many. but that's just what i think.

jwf
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:19 pm

jofo,

I agree....... the longer the DO can be postponed, the better, as long as the WoM/MoAPS continues, apace.  

I’m just looking at this from a practical point of view........

The GIC only has a limited control over the mass media.  I’m doubtful that they could restrain the editors much beyond the million mark of the word of mouth process.  

Keep in mind that the WoM/Internet and the dime out would both specifically be referring to OMF.  

murnut

Post by murnut Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Prediction...

Traitor Trump to be removed...

Mikey no likey disclosure...

Disclosure of whatever cancelled once again.

Then what?

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:37 pm

That is a valid point, murnut........

..... that Mike Pence would put on the brakes as fast as he could.  But, unless he can reach the Oval Office within the next few weeks, it will be too late.   After that, strong arming would be counter productive.

I would be pretty sure that Mueller is well aware that Donald has his finger firmly planted on the DO button.  This would be a good reason for the foot dragging.  Isn’t Washington intrigue fun?

But, yes, all such considerations and developments are pointing us toward the time line.

Traitor...........?

I would be rather doubtful.  Donald, Kim, Vladimir, Xi, Netanyahu, Benedict, etc....... they all know the basic outline of what is unfolding.  They all understand the various scripts.  There is very little latitude at the top.  

(cont........)
    DrZaius
    DrZaius

Post by DrZaius Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:30 pm

I'm having a hard time believing dt would be included in anything this important.  Speaking of benedict, what odds are there on direct papal involvement with the message release, Dan?

[edit]  I forgot to ask, Dan have you seen the recent series of Dark Journalist videos re: Nixon left a time capsule in the white house outing the alien presence?  Grant put on quite a show in the most recent video.  

[edit2] I know it's a long video... most of dj's videos are 90 mins plus. But you will want to stick it out till the end as Grant puts on a stellar performance that had me rolling.

Last edited by DrZaius on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:10 pm

DrZ,

I’m watching it now. It’s a two hour jobby.

Donald is a pro at looking spontaneous.
    murnut

Post by murnut Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:30 pm

Trump is an empty void... A flim flam man... There is nothing there but self promotion. Cult of personality of the moment.

When a man is beaten he can be the most dangerous...

There is only defiance...never remorse.

I'm worried...

Ron telling him your story or any credible disclosure scenario simply does not compute to best possible anything.

Impossible I say.

You must be mistaken.

Sent from Topic'it App
    dan
    dan
    Special Guest
    Special Guest

Post by dan Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:20 pm

Ok, murnut, if you say so.
    Big Bunny Love
    Big Bunny Love
    Heritage Contributor
    Heritage Contributor

Post by Big Bunny Love Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:31 pm

My woman helped tame my fiery heart with her cool blue love.

I’m participating Dan.

Maybe this connection is meaningful.

Holding....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:00 am